NATION

PASSWORD

A Football Tournament

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Wizcity
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

A Football Tournament

Postby Wizcity » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:41 am

For the first time in the history,Wizcity has decided to hold an international Football Tournament in the country.A rather dormant nation,atleast when sports are concerned,this is a huge step ahead for the Wizardism practising orthodox nation.The tournament will be held at 7 different venues throught the country.Those who wish to participate please post in down below or you may message me personally too.A total of 12 national teams will be able to register,with one spot booked for the Wizcity national team itself.Register now ! The other details will be posted after the registration phase has been competed.

Ethane
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethane » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:09 am

Hi, how will this be scored? Will there be an RP bonus? And what will the format be?

Welcome to NS Sports. Before you do host a tournament I'd suggest participating in a few other tournaments so you can get a feel for the forum, and so you can gain some experience in how we do things around here for scoring them. A good place to start would be the Guide to Sports Roleplaying. That'll give you an insight into NS Sport and how to get started here. If you have any more questions, feel free to TG me or others.
Esportivan and Proud.
<drawk> If the entirety of the nation of Ethane was covered in a single cubic foot of Ethane on its surface, lighting it all on fire would cause a 5.44 megaton blast.
Best WorldVision Finish: 2nd. Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-Finals. Best KPB Rank: 8th. Best WBC Finish: 1st.

Murphtannia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Murphtannia » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:13 am

Wizcity wrote:For the first time in the history,Wizcity has decided to hold an international Football Tournament in the country.A rather dormant nation,atleast when sports are concerned,this is a huge step ahead for the Wizardism practising orthodox nation.The tournament will be held at 7 different venues throught the country.Those who wish to participate please post in down below or you may message me personally too.A total of 12 national teams will be able to register,with one spot booked for the Wizcity national team itself.Register now ! The other details will be posted after the registration phase has been competed.

Murphtannia would like to enter, https://www.nationstates.net/nation=mur ... id=1424040 here is a link to the national team and roster that will be used.
Last edited by Murphtannia on Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:19 am

Sign me up!

Roster later becuz I’m lazy
johnathan

Wizcity
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wizcity » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:22 am

Murphtannia wrote:
Wizcity wrote:For the first time in the history,Wizcity has decided to hold an international Football Tournament in the country.A rather dormant nation,atleast when sports are concerned,this is a huge step ahead for the Wizardism practising orthodox nation.The tournament will be held at 7 different venues throught the country.Those who wish to participate please post in down below or you may message me personally too.A total of 12 national teams will be able to register,with one spot booked for the Wizcity national team itself.Register now ! The other details will be posted after the registration phase has been competed.

Murphtannia would like to enter, https://www.nationstates.net/nation=mur ... id=1424040 here is a link to the national team and roster that will be used.

Ok you are in....10 more

Wizcity
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wizcity » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:22 am

Twicetagram and JYPe wrote:Sign me up!

Roster later becuz I’m lazy

9 more

Sylestone
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sylestone » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Hello Wizcity, welcome to NS Sports.
I’d just like to reiterate what Ethane has said: How are you going to scorinate this tournament and will there be any sort of RP bonus involved? I also suggest you take a look around and see what other tournaments you are interested in and if read other people’s RPs to see what goes on in here. Also check out the Guide to Sports Roleplaying of you haven’t done so already, it has been stickied at the top of this forum. Enjoy!

This is not a signup at the moment, but it could well become one if you answer my questions. Good luck with it!
Football: WC94 Qualifiers, CE35&36 semifinalists
Cricket: GCF WT20 XVI champions, ODI WT II semifinalists, GCF WT20 XV semifinalists, EspoT20 I&II champions
BoF 74, CoH 78, CoH 81, GCF WT20 XV, HWC 24, EspoT20 I&III

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:04 pm

Just like Ethane and The Stone have mentioned, how will you scorinate? Also, what RP bonus will you use?

This will be a signup.
Ambassador To Canada

The Jovannic
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Jovannic » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:59 am

Imma just sign up
ALL HAIL THE JOVANNIC!!!

Sporting Achievements:
1st:
2nd:
3rd: 3rd Jenna Raven Cup, Mike Sarzo Memorial Trophy
4th: NS World Cup of Masters I
Semi-finals: IFC1
Honourable Mentions: Olympic Sliver Medal in Football (XIV Olympiad)

Charging forward to return to glory! (II)
Cricket ranking: ??
Football Ranking: 202

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports