NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Baiting in a GA repeal thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

[R] Baiting in a GA repeal thread

Postby Araraukar » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:54 pm

The vote is currently going against the proposal, but Wayneactia's posts on that thread haven't been exactly helpful:

Wayneactia wrote:You know, you can take all the time in the world to mark up these drafts, and posts FAQ's until your heart is content. That doesn't erase the monumental history of bad shit you have tried to pass. Perhaps you should take a break for a while, and let the poison dilute out of the water for a bit. Just a suggestion.
Wayneactia wrote:I personally would support, but given who the author is, no dice.
Wayneactia wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:I'm reliably informed that McM carried out a counter-campaign.

That really should be a sign shouldn't it? Also, the whole list of who approved what is really unnecessary, and incredibly annoying.
Wayneactia wrote:It appears yet another Tinhampton proposal is going to reach its inevitable climax.

It really comes off as baiting Tinhampton to react negatively.
Last edited by Araraukar on Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:42 am

This hasn't been addressed (the thread is no longer at vote so I edited report thread title to fit)?
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:58 am

Wayneactia can be rude, Tinhampton can be annoying. I don't think Wayneactia's behaviour has quite risen to the level of harassment / baiting there, but it's something to keep an eye on.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:55 pm

Thank you for checking. *shares orange-marmalade pastries*

Return to Moderation