NATION

PASSWORD

Find-A-Region Megathread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:13 am

Asanagi wrote:Hey all, I'm looking for a decent MT RP community since the one I was last in kind of imploded due to shitposters stoking drama and harassing people.

I'm looking for:
- A strong and active RP community
- A friendly and respectful community, especially to new members
- Room for a nation based on Japanese/Korean/Okinawan culture, with its own added flair.
- Open to alternative government types.
- Fantasy map, so not an Earth 2.0
- Human-only, so no fantasy races like elves or dwarves and stuff like that.

The South Pacific fits that perfectly! We have an RP community that fits everything you asked for which always needs new players. We're active on the forums and discord, and being a GCR, we're top 5 in size, yet have a fantasy map that still has a lot of open plots.
You can find a link to the RP discord here: https://discord.gg/hBQ84P
And the RP forums here: https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html
Last edited by North Prarie on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Poland-t62
Civilian

Founded: Sep 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Poland-t62 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:24 pm

Hi, I'm starting to play this again, I'm looking for a Roleplay Region with room for a Polish Country. 2025 Tech level.

Nyorden
Civilian

Founded: Aug 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

RP server

Postby Nyorden » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:09 pm

Looking for a small (5-20) RP region that qualifies the following conditions.

- Can be alternative history or completely made up, but no fantasy. Either hard-ish sci-fi (no galaxy spanning empires and dozens of alien species, but colonising/exploring our own solar system with one or two aliens is fine) or realistic.
- If based on real world, area in Nordics or colonised by them should be free to choose.
- Map. I’d like to have a map for the RP.
- Tech Level. Anytime in in or after 20th century.
- Active. I have a lot of free time currently and looking for ways to spend it so I will be relatively active myself and would like others to be as well.
- Unified. I’d like the server to be unified in same RP and everyone to be part of it. No outsiders, inactive players or multiple different RP ”worlds” or ”timelines” going on.
- The actual NationStates nation stats matter. Doesn’t have to be all to our nations or completely by them, but I’d like the stats and stuff to matter on some level.

I have past experience in roleplay, both political and more traditional stuff.
Last edited by Nyorden on Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:36 pm

Poland-t62 wrote:Hi, I'm starting to play this again, I'm looking for a Roleplay Region with room for a Polish Country. 2025 Tech level.

See my reply above your post :)
Last edited by North Prarie on Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hosting Experience
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Mars 6
Civilian

Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Good Regions to join?

Postby Mars 6 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:28 am

Me and some others had a region that recently suffered through some war and political strife, and many members went inactive. I’m looking for a militaristic region, that’s not fascist or communist. All advice is appreciated.

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:30 am

Thaecia- Maybe not as militaristic as you'd like, but a fun group of people.
The New North West- Extremely small, but quaint
Lily- Famous Raiders, hostile to anyone and everyone\
The Black Hawks- Again, famous raiders. Hostile to most.
Jeb Kush!

Nondemoniational Christian, American Patriot, Civic Conservative (In that order)
HALEY/MANCHIN 2024
I was born country, and that's what I'll always be
Like the rivers and the woodlands, wild and free
I got a hundred years of down home running through my blood
I was born country, and this country's what I love
- Alabama, "Born Country"

Heterosexual Cisgender Caucasian Male and proud of it
---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
Either a neolib scum or a fascist scum, you decide
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Sebero Sree
Secretary

Founded: Mar 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebero Sree » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:18 am

Mars 6 wrote:Me and some others had a region that recently suffered through some war and political strife, and many members went inactive. I’m looking for a militaristic region, that’s not fascist or communist. All advice is appreciated.

If you want to join purely r/d regions, I would recommend The Black Hawks (raiders) or The Order of the Grey Wardens (defenders). If you are looking for a region that also has a strong Roleplay and Gaming community along with a military, I would recommend my own region Caer Sidi!
Last edited by Sebero Sree on Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loller M Corleone
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Caer Sidi

Views expressed are personal and doesn't reflect the views of the regions I am in unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Agalaesia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Agalaesia » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:38 am

Mars 6 wrote:Me and some others had a region that recently suffered through some war and political strife, and many members went inactive. I’m looking for a militaristic region, that’s not fascist or communist. All advice is appreciated.

If you want to join a military that both raids and defends, the East Pacific's East Pacific Sovereign Army or the North Pacific's Army are good suggestions, as is Lily.
Last edited by Agalaesia on Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aga

Former Delegate of TRR, NSGE Organizer etc. Contact me on Discord at Aga#3979

Teremara Caretaker
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Teremara Caretaker » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:17 pm

Poland-t62 wrote:Hi, I'm starting to play this again, I'm looking for a Roleplay Region with room for a Polish Country. 2025 Tech level.

Nyorden wrote:Looking for a small (5-20) RP region that qualifies the following conditions.

- Can be alternative history or completely made up, but no fantasy. Either hard-ish sci-fi (no galaxy spanning empires and dozens of alien species, but colonising/exploring our own solar system with one or two aliens is fine) or realistic.
- If based on real world, area in Nordics or colonised by them should be free to choose.
- Map. I’d like to have a map for the RP.
- Tech Level. Anytime in in or after 20th century.
- Active. I have a lot of free time currently and looking for ways to spend it so I will be relatively active myself and would like others to be as well.
- Unified. I’d like the server to be unified in same RP and everyone to be part of it. No outsiders, inactive players or multiple different RP ”worlds” or ”timelines” going on.
- The actual NationStates nation stats matter. Doesn’t have to be all to our nations or completely by them, but I’d like the stats and stuff to matter on some level.

I have past experience in roleplay, both political and more traditional stuff.

TEREMARA ~
We're just a straight up, mostly MT/PMT, realistic, human-based region with a lot of vet NS players and some newer ones. We also do some PT RP and are open to other techs. We have lots of space on the maps and are flexible on shape and size. We have 2 continents currently, Madurin and Tavlyria. (Maps to be joined soon) There are no mega-superpowers in our region.

We've gotten some recent additions and we are growing and working on our canon. Now's the time to get in on some quality world building and some cool RPs in development.
We'll take new players or old ones needing a new home, but you do need to be on your RP game or willing to learn. See our WFE or the application thread in my sig for more info. TG me if you have questions. Thanks.
This account is representative for all the affairs of Teremara. TG me about membership.
Teremara Regional Application Thread

Illyntheria
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Illyntheria » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:36 pm

Hello all, I'm looking for a region with the following:

- Modern technology setting but not set in the real world
- Some sort of map of the world exists
- Not super silly
- Welcoming to people who are still super new to this

What I bring to the table - I'm good with photoshop!

Imperial Gothordia
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Gothordia » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:15 am

Seeking FT region.

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:40 am

Illyntheria wrote:Hello all, I'm looking for a region with the following:

- Not super silly

The Rejected Realms definitely fits that, although we’re not really RPers.

aggie you’re supposed to lure them in
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Celestiam
Secretary

Founded: Dec 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Celestiam » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:59 am

Imperial Gothordia wrote:Seeking FT region.

Consider the New West Indies. A lot of our roleplay revolves around space wars and galactic colonies. You'll love it.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:44 pm

Illyntheria wrote:Hello all, I'm looking for a region with the following:

- Not super silly

The South Pacific fits that well! We have a tight-knit MT Roleplay community with a world map. We're not super silly, and super welcoming. And we always need good designers!

I see you're in the region, so why don't you join our roleplay server or culture server?
Last edited by North Prarie on Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hosting Experience
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments

Arstotzzkka
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 31, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arstotzzkka » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Hello, im looking for any region really, bored asf.
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!
Fuck Antifa.
Communism is the very definition of failure! ~Liberty Prime

Celestiam
Secretary

Founded: Dec 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Celestiam » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:28 pm

Arstotzzkka wrote:Hello, im looking for any region really, bored asf.

Try the New West Indies. If anything, the people there are dope.

Vrakara
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Hello, Fellers

Postby Vrakara » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:08 am

Got a few RP ideas brewing, and I need a place to put 'em. Looking for an RP region (don't care about size, as long as there's activity) that qualifies;

- Not based around the real world. Everything is fictional from scratch.

- A map is crucial here. An alternate world map would be best for me-- never been one for real-world settings.

- The tech level is early- to mid-20th century-- WW1, WW2, and possibly a little past that. I like muh battleships n' stuff.

- A general level of activity is nice... my life is a tad busy at the moment, but I'll get by.

- Unification is the kicker. I’d prefer this place be unified in same RP setting and everyone is involved. No stray outsiders or multiple different RP worlds or timelines going on at the same time. It's... overwhelming, is all.

- Discord is not my cup of tea when it boils down to posting RP. I've been a roleplayer for years, and I have a painful tendency to write an entire book with each post I write, whereas Discord... just isn't good enough for me. I'm all for having a Discord, don't get me wrong, I'd rather avoid having to post everything there. The RMB is ideal, separate forum is meh.

- The actual NS stats don't matter, and we can shape the lore to our heart's content.

I do cartography to an extremely limited degree, as well as some novice talent in Photoshop.
Roleplay is my specialty.

If you got somethin' for me, TG me or somethin' and we can have our little chat, yeah?
I won't bite. Pinky swear.

Leyara
Civilian

Founded: Sep 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Looking for Region

Postby Leyara » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:56 am

Hello! I'm new and looking for a region that is keen on roll-playing, particularly when it comes to international politics and events. I would like a region with a map, and for it to be a realistic map/region set on earth. The size of the region doesn't matter, as long as the political and gameplay of my nation is accepted! Thanks so much! :)

North Prarie
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:14 pm

Leyara wrote:Hello! I'm new and looking for a region that is keen on roll-playing, particularly when it comes to international politics and events. I would like a region with a map, and for it to be a realistic map/region set on earth. The size of the region doesn't matter, as long as the political and gameplay of my nation is accepted! Thanks so much! :)

the South Pacific has an avid RP community with an earth-like map! Additionally, if you want to partake in NS, we are very involved in that too :)

The RP discord can be found here: https://discord.gg/qJ6367
Hosting Experience
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments

Pulchra-Gloria
Civilian

Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Looking for a Region.

Postby Pulchra-Gloria » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:00 pm

I'm looking for a region which has in depth role-play, a map, and wars. Any suggestions? Preferably a smaller region also.

ArmedKing
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby ArmedKing » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:02 pm

Caer sidi.
Proud Member of the Autumnal Court.
Semper Ad Dei,
We will rise from the ash....
Deus Will rise again.....

Caer Sidi is my Home now :3
MORE GLITTER!
Best Replies

Corner taken quickly...Origi!!!

Bruh.No.We are going to start again, with rules

Harmonic Empire be like...Canabilism

Founder of SACO

Zeritae
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Zeritae » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:05 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=tag_s ... ,-enormous
This page links to RP map regions on the smallish side (100-, but you can click through the pages to go lower.)
The United Republic of Zeritae Please don't send me telegrams - not A NA nor A.
Zurkerx wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:snip

One already exists: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484632&start=25

And seeing we're over the page limit, I #ilock now. We can't let the umm, super virus get out now.
The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Direct the what what what what what again? I'm utterly baffled at what this has to do with the goodness of Friends With Benefits

Become enlightened through sex.
NS Stats are used.

Imperial Gothordia
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Gothordia » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:47 pm

Looking for an active FT region that does forum-based nation roleplaying. Thanks.

Romae in Perpetuum
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Romae in Perpetuum » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:30 pm

Imperial Gothordia wrote:Looking for an active FT region that does forum-based nation roleplaying. Thanks.

The Fifth Sovereign Charter might be what you're looking for, currently gearing up for a pretty big war! But if that's not your thing we run smaller character based RPs as well.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

Arstotzzkka
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 31, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arstotzzkka » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:24 pm

Hey, Looking for any kinda region. Bored.
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!
Fuck Antifa.
Communism is the very definition of failure! ~Liberty Prime

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay