NATION

PASSWORD

The Summit (Cassadia & Elfland ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Qassadia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 13, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Summit (Cassadia & Elfland ONLY)

Postby Qassadia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:07 pm

OOC: This thread concerns only Role-Play between the government of my country and the nation of Elfland. Anyone else who posts on this thread without my prior consent is going to be promptly reported to have unauthorized posts removed.

“All men are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born of weak body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory. That’s why there are wars, violence, and unrest.”Emperor Charles (VII) Von Peacecraft

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:08 pm

A Time And Place For Everything

''...and that would, unfortunately, force us to delay the Ulyanovsk by another six months until we can finally get the ship out of the drydocks, and put on sea trials, and into service.'' Called out from among the seated assembly, a tall, broad-shouldered man in an officer's uniform, heavily decorated with the most important service ribbons and medals that had been awarded during his lengthy service in the Officer Corp of the Cassadian Armed Forces, in the name of God and Emperor-now-Empress.

It was a routine meeting, held on a fixed regular schedule in which issues of any variety; from trade and finances to the health of the economy to issues of terrorism and homeland security. All had to be addressed one way or the other, as they were constantly pressing matters, to begin with. A tedious choir to be had indeed; was the thought that came into the stream of thoughts that Relena was currently having, all the while as she was listening to a room of mostly middle-aged to geriatric Crown-Government officials, Royal Cabinet ministers and members of the General Staff of the armed forces (usual party to these meeting being Igor Sergeyev, Marshal of the Armed Forces and Sergei Shoigu, Royal Secretary of Defense).

The young monarch took a glance again at relevant sheets, spreadsheets, and graphs concerning various topics in question, observing only those that concerned what the official, minister or officer were discussing at hand, periodically tapping with one hand from time to time as her facial expression was steadily succumbing to the relentless onslaught of boredom as a man after a man presented their reports or brief speeches about current projects and affairs and the developments concerning them. Relena paid them the required heed to them all and what each of them had to say, every once in awhile stating her opinion or at a few times interrupting the person presenting ongoing policy or proposal, and opinionating her disagreement with the resolution and hence ordering a revision to be it doubling of efforts concerning say an infrastructure project or thrice as a strong-worded statement concerning saber-rattling of certain kind of countries who always had a knack of meddling in the societies of affairs of other countries and societies be it over their lack of heretical humanist man-made laws, feminism, mob-rule, freedoms of sodomites, sapphists and other such recessive deviants and the issue of property in particular.

The Empress crossed a leg over the other, as she moved her executive chair forwards and inclining her head to attention, more than usual this time - a seldom occurrence, as she gave the man a long stare. Struggling to yawn, she always found such discussion about issues like these with such obvious answers so boring.

'' If Knoshtroft wants his company to see another contract from us, then he'll have to triple his efforts and concentrate his resources and see that he finishes our, aircraft carrier in time, otherwise he shall not see a single contract on our end. Make sure you tell the lazy ruffian that, the next time you happen to have a meeting with that unfortunate sod.'' Relena said hoarsely in a tired voice, that gave out her irritability with how long this briefing of government was stretched out. '' Tell him, and drill that point across that his negligence and delays transform into costs on our national security and vital interests.''

The man she had addressed in question was not seated, since as was regulation, all who had to address official matters as well as proposals of policy-making concerning a wide range of subjects, had to be up and standing, with the only exception being when the subject matter in question was deliberated and debated or when Her Majesty was not present.

Scanning the people in attendance that were seated on both sides of the row lines of the mahogany conference table, Relena's eyes turned to the minister whose responsibilities concerning relations with other nations, the Royal Secretary of Foreign Affairs Joachim von Ribbentrop.

'' I take it that we would have to issue an international communique about those blowhards from this Amistad Pact. Make sure that our point is gotten across that any seizing in international waters; of ships who fly under our flag or are in our registrar will be considered a violent hostile act that would be duly responded to, twice as hard either through kinetic or asymmetric and unconventional retaliation with all available tools at our disposal.'' The young blue-blood, the nubile woman declared in a commanding tone to her underling who solemnly head-bowed in reverence to her august person.

''As is your will, Your Majesty. If I may humbly ask - would there be any other requests or inquiries you would like to make? '' The short, yet handsome and deceivingly youthful Slavo-Germanic man asked of his better, which in turn made Relena stop to ponder over this question, gently caressing her smooth and prominent chin.

'' Actually yes, I would like to ask about our newly-found relationship with Elfland, those...strange people. Sure we have little in the way of trade, beyond third-grade one, but I know that you got me thinking if it would be wise to undertake a bold step that could significantly boost our ties so that something fruitful and beneficial could come on our end. '' Said Relena to her blond-haired subordinate, who looked at the table before, realigning his eyesight back on his monarch.

''A fine proposition indeed Your Majesty, though perhaps don't you think it would be better for our bilateral ties with the Kingdom of Elfland could be further enhanced over time gradually, letting our investors and companies do their work in advancing our interests...''

'' It does not go far, and besides its often an insufficient way to cultivate a relationship that would be profitable for us in any meaningful way in the long-term.'' Sternly, Relena interrupted her underling whose expression was dabbled between puzzlement and frustration and was about to open his mouth before...

'' And don't get all negative about this Joachim, you should remember, your predecessor suggested I go to Choson, something that caused several to even posture how I could not partake in such a summit with a communist head-of-state, which again is a wrong assessment if there ever was one. Not to mention Jajal, Hesja, or Sakras, the last one having an active cell that had planned to shootdown Phoenix One right before landing...''

''I beg to interrupt Your Majesty; Secretary Joachim, unlike the progressive faction in Sakras or the lingering tensions of Jajal's war of independence. Analysis of the Kingdom of Elfland's current political climate and society has found an environment that is poor in the way of security risks. Unlike previous visits, this one should be fairly normal and without potential negative security factors that would require us to take the usual precautionary measures pertaining to the safety of Her Majesty'' The Chief Preventor of the Royal Guard, Zechs Marquise low-key joined the back-and-forth conversation, with his interruption, which caused Relena to raise an eyebrow in surprise, but in a good way, considering she agreed with the statement of a man, who was in charge of her security and of her family, back when she was but a little child running around causing trouble with antics both innocent and annoying.

The Empress turned back her attention-filled gaze back to the Royal Secretary in question. '' I think this problem has been resolved, as it was a non-issue might I confidently say, from the very beginning. Secretary Joachim, I think, arranging for a meeting with our Elfland Ambassador and their Foreign Minister in the coming days, would be a good way to start from. Same goes for you Director Hafez, have your subordinate in charge of the 9th Directorate, including you Sir Zechs; contact their relevant security services and law enforcement for the arrangement of proper security precautions and protocol, after Joachim establishes relevant contact and connections with their people.'' The struggle to yawn was too great for the young woman to bear, making her open her mouth wide open as she covered it with one hand.

''Now excuse me gentlemen, but I would have to now retire to my chambers, considering this late-night deliberation on issues of policy has greatly expended my mental and physical faculties.'' Said the young woman, as she stood up from her chair, making the rest of the men seated in the room, to stand up, per Imperial Court protocol, as she marched off to the door, the sound of her high-heeled stiletto shoes reverberating off the ground as the Empress made her way out of the door, joined by her Master Of The Royal Office, Pavel Angelov.

With that, the rest of the Crown-Government people and military officers dissolved the meeting and went off back to their homes for a good night's sleep.

Relena and Pavel Angelov made their way to the Residential Quarters in silence, until the young monarch of the Holy Kingdom suddenly raised a surprising request.

''Sir Pavel, can you have the Guard fly my baby sister Nunnally back to the palace within the next 48 hours. My reason is that I would like her to come with me on my visit to Elfland.''

It was a statement that caught the usually stoic man out of nowhere, though it was expected. '' It can be done as you request my Liege.'' Declared positively to the Empress' inquiry.

''Then have it done at once. Now off with you, on the task.'' Said the matronly woman as she dismissed her chancellor of the Cort and chief administrator of her estate to his tasks. Continuing on her way to her Royal Apartment alone, occasionally passing by a random servant who always stopped to bow in reverence to her divinely-anointed, august person.

Finally arriving at her chambers, the doors were gently swung open by a maid who Relena had shooed off once she entered her master bed-chamber, whose interior more or less a tribute to the Victorian era, with only the modern appliances of the 21st century seeming to make the room slightly off-place. Taking a look around the room, she pressed a button on a small square table with curved legs that were right next to the bed, to summon a pair of maids whom she ordered them to have her undressed - something that was promptly obeyed by the servants with one having her immaculate dress unzipped, which was done at the back, as the other untied the leather straps of her high heel shoes, turning to the others articles of clothing that they had to undress, along with other apparel items such as jewelry being removed, and letting the hair of their Empress fall like it was a garment of fine silk.

Finding herself unclothed as the day she was born, or like Eve, the young Empress had her maids dress her in a long nightgown whose garment was so thin it was borderline see-through. Her servant girls, following the words of their master to the letter, had promptly gotten their monarch into a new set of night garments after which Relena had promptly dismissed from her presence.

Falling face-first into the King-sized bed, the one of her and her siblings' late parent, she succumbed to the forces of sleep as several drops of tears ran down her angelic fair face.
Last edited by Qassadia on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

“All men are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born of weak body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory. That’s why there are wars, violence, and unrest.”Emperor Charles (VII) Von Peacecraft

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:31 pm

TO THE RIGHT HONOURABLE OUTWARD MINISTER OF ELFLAND HERETOGA ELFFAIR
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ROYAL-SECRETARY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Esteemed Minister

Our nations have had little in the way of formal relations beyond of course the existence of a Foreign Mission’s office, and are by no means in any proximity to one another’s borders.

Nevertheless, I hope that this could be the start of a great blossoming relationship in the areas I believe would be of mutual benefit for both our countries, specifically in the sphere of trade and defense-related matters as well as in other relevant political and security issues, something the Crown-Government, your people, and especially Your Majesties, The Elfqueens would find it to be most useful for the technological advancement as well as improving your military.

Her Imperial Majesty, Relena the First, is always concerned for the betterment of her people and has greatly admired the policies of Their Majesties, The Elfqueens, which have borne such excellent fruit in the time of your current government and under their benign guidance. In particular, your country’s means of dealing with energy and pollution are very much respected. We are also very interested in what we understand to be a strong strain of matriarchy in your culture and manner of government. Something that is of course, often in no way shape or form, necessarily related to the anti-society, subversive ideology of feminism.

As one of the few nations for Her Imperial Majesty to travel abroad to, and one of the first in the case of her sister, Her Imperial Highness Princess Nunnally Von Peacecraft, we are interested in the possibility of a Royal visit which would perhaps involve meeting your Elfqueens, having her and or her advisers speak with members of your government about possibilities of trade, defense/security agreements, and cultural exchange.

I will very much look forward to your reply, and if it is favorable will hope to have my staff consult with your own and that of the Elfqueens’s household concerning itinerary, protocol, and so forth.

Yours Truly,
Sir Joachim Von Ribbentrop
Royal Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:02 pm

To: Heretoga Elflithe of Drudestone
From: Sub-Director Of The Royal Ninth Directorate Of The General Reconnaissance Bureau Lieutenant-General Fyodor Khodorkovsky Subject: Their Majesties' security arrangements
Encryption Level: Highest

Your Excellencies,

I hope all is well within your nation at this time, and that your nation’s Monarchs, Their Majesties, The Elfqueens, whom I pray are in good health.

With the recent correspondences in which concerns the State Visit of Her Imperial Majesty Empress Relena Von Peacecraft. It is my Directorate that has been assigned the responsibility to provide all the necessary protection detail concerning Their Majesties, including the location where they shall be staying at - has been entrusted to my Directorate to provide the needed personnel and instruments needed to enact the highest level of protection measure that comprehensively insures the safety of Their Imperial Majesties.

While any assurances on the side of your representatives are too predictably state and make assurances about the safety and even the potential assigning of elements from prestigious units and elite units to the protection detail to Their Majesties, while greatly appreciated, is nevertheless still a task that rests solely on my Directorate. The reason being our Standard Security Protocol under which my protective mission personnel is required to operate under when fulfilling the functions of being a protection detail to Her Imperial Majesty Empress Relena and Her Imperial Highness Nunnally Von Peacecraft, I and my Directorate are decreed to establish the highest level of vigilance and security precautions available.

No matter whether that security environment of a said public or private space is deemed to be threat-free, as it is not sufficient enough for my Directorate, for even the most risk-sterile of environments can hide its fair share of potential threats.

For this reason, after deliberating between senior officers of my Directorate and Chief Preventor Baron Zechs Merquise of the Royal Guard, have reached an agreement. That with approval from the relevant leadership of your security forces, my country’s Royal Guard can dispatch an Investigation Mission team of Special Knight-Agents to assess the security situation and environment around which Their Majesties shall have to reside among, throughout duration of the summit with your country's Monarchs.

To familiarize your relevant security forces with the Standard Security Protocol. I would like to present several crucial protocols and measures concerning the Investigation Mission themselves, as well as their objectives to establish a reliable, temporary infrastructure of security precautions that are needed to be set up before our delegation can arrive.

1. The arrival of the Protective Mission detail of my Directorate along with the transportation element, provided by the Royal Fourth Directorate is going to precede the arrival of the delegation.

2. That cooperation is extended to the Special Knight Agents of the Investigation Mission. One of the crucial, key areas of cooperation of your security forces with the Investigation Mission. That is the provision of a full list of all the employees of the designated place of residence for Their Majesties, vetted; are currently on contract, as well as any individuals among the staff of the designated residence are found to be with criminal records or with any current or past activism on behalf or membership into FSE-class organizations, political parties, NGOs and other associations (i.e feminist, communist, anti-monarchist).

*My Directorate would like to request that any such individuals be asked not to attend their workplace until the completion Their Majesties' state visit to your country.

*My Directorate would like to request, to perform, the same background procedure on the domestic staff currently employed by His Highness Prince Tiglath Pileser’s estate.

*The Royal Office of Her Imperial Majesty Empress Relena Von Peacecraft shall reimburse any disruptions to the place of residence of Their Majesties, for the disruption of the routine and business one said establishments, which my nation’s delegation security detail may have caused throughout my country’s delegation.

3. Furthermore, we would like to request the approval of specially equipped and trained members of our protection detail to be given full access to the kitchen quarters of the designated residence for Their Majesties.

Security Procedures that are to be made in regards to this specific matter of the Standard Security Protocol are;

*Performing periodic and regular unannounced accounting of inventory of all food products.

*Monitoring of kitchen personnel either wirelessly through CCTV, installed by members of our detail, or when needed, the kitchen staff shall be monitored personally by members of the bodyguard detail when the kitchen staff to prepare the course dishes for the members of my nation’s delegation.

*Every prepared dish shall be scanned by special equipment, brought in by our assigned security will scan each successive course, for any deliberately inserted bacteriological, chemical or radiological bodies or substances. Said specialized members of our protection detail shall serve the courses themselves, dressed as butlers.

4. Under the Standard Security Protocol, further measures in need of implementation in advance of the arrival of my country’s delegation are;

*Suspending the movement of vehicular or cart traffic running along or through the route leading to the designated residence in advance of the motorcade of the delegation upon their plane’s touchdown on Féerique International Airport. My Directorate’s protection detail will also have to check each stop along the delegation's route with bomb-sniffing dogs and as well as clearing nearby streets of all parked cars. This precaution is to ensure that no car bomb can be parked near the designated residence for Their Majesties.

*Every hospital within a 10-minute drive from the transit route of the motorcade is to be notified of the arrival of my Their Majesties. We would like to request that an agent from the protection detail is to be stationed at each hospital, ready to coordinate with doctors and other agents in the event of a medical emergency.

*Additional security measures needed are a complete sweep of every room in each of the suites, Their Majesties get rested during their state visit. So that no bugging devices or concealed explosives remain hidden. Furthermore, bulletproof plastic is to be placed over the glass of the windows. These measures also stipulate the removal of phones and TV ensuring that the room is devoid of wiretapping and eavesdropping devices. Which shall be replaced and replace with electronics of our own that are secure.

*Under the Standard Security Protocol concerning the safety of Their Majesties. The floor, on which the suites are on (living arrangements of our senior members), will have to have the floors above and below the rooms cordoned off, access to the suites shall be restricted to everyone, except to those of my Directorate’s security detail and the senior members themselves.

5. A web of three security rings is to provide security while providing security for Their Majesties. My Directorate’s security detail will deploy in and around the place of residency of Their Majesties. Two of the outermost rings – the Outer ring, manned by general personnel, in civilian clothes though openly, heavily armed, while the outer Peripheral perimeter of the designated residence is to be secured by armed, uniformed security personnel. The Personal Mission around the Their Majesties consists of plain-clothed security personnel of my Directorate.

Here is the proposed composed order of Personal Security Mission detail of the Ninth Directorate of the General Reconnaissance Bureau, needed to assure the wellbeing of Their Majesties:

36x Personal Mission security personnel
46x Outer Security Ring personnel
24x Peripheral Security Ring personnel

4x G-class Electronic Countermeasures
6x Rolls-Royce Cullinans (armor-plated & with bulletproof glass)
2x Rolls-Royce Phantom (modifications classified)
3x Mercedes-Benz S-class 2009 model (armor-plated & with bulletproof glass)
4x Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (906) NCV3 (armor-plated & with bulletproof glass)
6x Toyota J200 (armor-plated & with bulletproof glass)

I hope your people understand the cause of why the Crown-Government has set for such a muscular security force to be assembled for this trip. The importance of my country's Monarch and her Royal Family simply cannot be understated.

I Have The Honor To Be
Sub-Director Of The Royal Ninth Directorate Of The General Reconnaissance Bureau
Lieutenant-General Fyodor Khodorkovsky
Last edited by Qassadia on Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Elfland
Secretary

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Elfland » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:55 pm

And pointed skywards, scrape the heavens.

The sky above Fèerique was cloudless this day, the sound of jet engines did not come from fling planes, but from the handful of jet-powered cars owned by the Elvish upper class. On the ground below, double decker buses rushed the densely packed population to and from their jobs.

Inside the corridors lined with empty suites of ancient elven armour of the Queens' palace, the Panalbion Pyramid, the steps of an elf and her high-heeled boots echoed off the high ceilings, humming the Elvish anthem as she walked. In her hand, held close to her chest, a communiqué enclosed with the royal seal of Cassadia addressed directly to the Twin Queens themselves. Two guards, of the all-female Queens' guard, the Lifewatch, stepped aside for the elf as they opened two large oak door to the entrance of the Queens' Throne room.

The throne room itself was at the uppermost point of the palace, and lit entire by sunlight beaming in through the widows at this hour. The room was large and open, like a ballroom, with marble floors and decorative plants in every corner. Opposite the door were the thrones, two identical ivory seats raised above the room and place in front of the large green-white-purple Richesflag.

Their Highnesses, the Twin Queens of Elfland, sat upon their thrones, silent as they listened to their daily briefing from Steadholder Elflithe. They wore long, white, sleeveless dresses that reached the floor and spit both sides of their thighs, with further ribbons attached to gold bracelets on their wrists. Just under the evergreen wreaths on their heads, shining blonde hair flowed over the back of the thrones and very nearly touched the floor. Emerald eyes stared stoically forward regardless of Elflithe's position.

On the stairs before the Queens stood Elflithe of Drudestone. His white cloak enclosed his entire body, concealing anything other than his boots, while his military officer's cap atop his coal-black hair, with his knife ears showing through. Short, dark haired, and male, his rank and position in the elvish hierarchy directly under the Elfqueens was evidence of his merit and intelligence as a general of the elvish armed forces.

"The Dreamers are showing wonderful headway in their fostering. However, Leecher Elfsib writes from Moonbase Epsilon that there may still be a mind link between them...." Elflithe stated, interrupted by the Queens gently raising their hands as they lowered their head to meet the gaze of Outwardminister Elffair of Soulland as she entered through the large doors. Elffair wore her traditional, conservative dress made in green and brown. She proformed a deep bow at the doorway before walking forward, bowing once more halfway across the room, and finally bowing again a third time at the base of the Queens' thrones. Standing straight up and clicking her heels, her waist blonde length hair flayed before settling.

"You may speak now." The Elfqueens stated in unison, their soft voices carrying undeniable respect, like a loving mother to a child. They waved their hands toward Elflithe, who quietly and politely bowed and backed away from the throne to give Elffair the floor.

"My Queens," Elffair began, presenting the letter to them. "We got a communiqué from the leader of Cassland. She beseeches you for a state beseek. Their sickerhood is... meddlesome. I'm afraid this amount of troops will make folk on the streets uneasy and soul the merriment." Elffair said, anxiously awaiting an response from their Highnesses. The Queens took the communiqué and held it between themselves, reading it together, their emerald eyes quickly scanning its contents.

"We don't think there's anything to worry about. If it takes a division's worth of men to sate their mistrust, then so be it. It'll take more than the great safety of Elfland to shield them from their of minds." The Sisters said as one, standing up to their full height and descending off the throne, both ministers in tow. "Ready everything for the oncoming Crassland leaders. Make haste." The Queens talked while walking, their long gate and sandals sounding loudly against the floor. Both Heretagas Elflithe and Elffair bowed and went their separate ways to give the proper orders before the arrival of the Cassadian entourage.

To: Royal Secretary of Foreign Affairs Joachim von Ribbentrop
Underthrow : State Visit

Forkeying Level: Sound

Dearest Seretary Ribbentrop,

We have gotten your request and I am happy to write that their Highnesses, the Twin Queens, have agreed to host Her Most Christian Imperial Cassadian Majesty and her sister, in Elfland. Elves are a proud folk and are not above showing off their folkways to the fellows of Mankind. If the leaders of Cassadia wish to learn about the elves, then we shall be the greatest teachers on Earth.

Everything is being made ready and the Cassadian court will be welcomed in full at the Fèerique International Airport with the attendance of the Lifewatch and other high elvish leaders. Events planned for the summit will include a lookover of the Queens' Lifewatch, a 21 gun salute, a military band, a state dinner with the finest Elvish cuisine, and of course, the best exchanges in Elvish high culture .

Talks of trade will always be on the table and Elfland has many goods to offer, such as metal ores of iron, copper, nickel, zinc, silver and gold as well as foodstuffs like meat, fruits, nuts, and berries. Technology, however, is held more dear and Elfland will be less open to giving away.

We will have much to be thrilled about, and we can only hope that you feel the same.

Yours soothly,

Heretoga Elffair of Soulland
- Outwardminister of Elfland

To: Lieutenant-General Fyodor Khodorkovsky
Underthrow : Sickerhood

Forkeying Level: Shielded

Sub-director,

I write to you to try and put a few of the worries of the General Reconnaissance Bureau to rest. It is my thought that the General Reconnaissance Bureau does not trust the strength of Elfland's finest of the Queenly Landmight and Queens' Lifewatch to shield the Cassadian leaders from threats in Elfland, whatever they may be. I'll admit we cannot stop an orbital strike so be advised.

To make is easier for both of us, it has been decided that the Cassadian entourage will stay in the Cassadian Embassy in Elfland for the duration of their stay, so that there will be no need to gut a local Féerique guesthouse or hassle elvish workers. I hope this does not disrupt plans too much, as the Cassadian Embassy is completely equipped to survive almost anything.

That beind said, all other security measures you see fit are allowed, as long as they do not interfere any more with the lives of the many burghers of our great city of Féerique. Likewise, my colleague Richefurer Elftwain will of course never allow the Lifewatch to let harm come to any guests in Elfland.

Yours faithfully,

Heretoga Elflithe of Drudestone
- Riche-weirminister of Elfland
The Holy Færish Riche of the Elvish Nation
Allbook | The Elfqueens | Embassy Programme | I’m A Proud Bisexual

"This is the End of all that you thought was Good."

The Umbreach: Richeweir To Carry Out Landmight Training In Forbearing For War  Building Of Livingbourne Homes Carry On Driving Jobs And Raising Birthrate  The Weather: Snow Showers

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:50 pm

To: Heretoga Elflithe of Drudestone
From: Sub-Director Of The Royal 9th Directorate Of The General Reconnaissance Bureau Lieutenant-General Fyodor Khodorkovsky
Subject: Their Majesties' security arrangements
Encryption Level: Highest

Your Excellencies,

After a short consultation with my deputy subordinates and assigned GRB 9th Directorate officers to Their Majesty's security detail for the tenure of their stay in your Elfkingdom, as well as a productive deliberation with a colleague of Her Imperial Majesty's Royal Guard Chief Preventor, His Grace Baron Zechs Marquise; we have come to a mutual consensus on the matter of the issues you've raised regarding what you described our Standard Security Protocol framework for ensuring that the most maximalist approach and solutions are applied when it comes to Their Majesties' safety - as obstruent. Nevertheless, we have accepted your concerns which, have been respectfully, duly noted, and as such, we of the 9th Directorate and Her Majesty's Royal Guard will make as much reshuffling of the more stringent protocols in order to accommodate especially, public peace and order.

However, there are parts in our SSP, on which we cannot make compromises regarding scaling back our thorough and comprehensive framework of security measures - and while we will make sure we heed several of your concern such as the Designated Housing for Their Majesties' be set in the residential facilities of our Foreign Mission to Elfland. Despite these concessions, we would however still have to have several of our key points of our Standard Security Protocols be executed to their realization, which cannot happen without the cooperation of law enforcement and counter-terrorism authorities on your part.

Hence the following points of the Standard Security Protocol would still need to be fulfilled for the state visit to happen in the first place.

1. Placement of Uniformed Division Officers of the Emergency Response Team in the role of counter-sniper teams along the designated route that Their Majesties' motorcade that shall go through your city on their way, be it to the Cassadian Foreign Mission or to the locations connected to your authorities' pre-planned events program for Their Majesties' to attend, and for which they shall be duly transported to in a motorcade by relevant assigned elements of the Royal Guard and my Directorate. For this reason, UDO ERT sniper teams will have to be set at positions on the rooftops of buildings, overlooking several strategic locations of public spaces or those of interest which we consider to contain the most probable point for any hostile parties to execute attempts on the lives of Their Majesties; mainly those on which large crowds shall congregate nearest where distance shall be smallest, between the crowd and the Royal motorcade of Their Majesties.

2. Plain-clothed, Special Knight-Agents will be inserted to blend in with the crowd, disguised as tourists at several points along the entire charted route that was filed in coordination with your nation's Lifewatch and law-enforcement.

*Full list of Royal Guard and GRB 9th Directorate on these two assignments shall be provided in full to your Lifewatch as well as have relevant personnel carry identifications on their persons at all times throughout their assignments as well the specific whereabouts for each of these security teams and elements of the peripheral guard ring shall be located at on the along the entire transit route for Their Majesties Motorcade.

3. Everything within a range of one-and-a-half city block radius, from the Cassadian Foreign Mission, will be electronically disrupted, specifically cellular communications and GPS navigation.

4. Finally, I would like to provide a list of the Investigation Mission team that is to be dispatched to your nation. The team is to arrive a little in advance of the protection detail to analyze, discern and set up the temporary infrastructure and operational action plan, with high-ranking members of the Lifeguard of Your Majesties and law-enforcement. Follow-on units described in the bottom of the text shall be responsible for setting up the necessary temporary support framework that is to assist in the carrying out of the duties for assuring the safety of Their Majesties; airlift of vehicles and CCTV as well as electronic surveillance hardware.

My Directorate is hopeful that your government recognizes our uncompromising duty to protect the Royal Family.

I Have The Honor To Be,
Sub-Director Of The Royal Ninth Directorate Of The General Reconnaissance Bureau Lieutenant-General, Fyodor Khodorkovsky
Last edited by Qassadia on Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:26 pm

TO THE RIGHT HONOURABLE OUTWARD MINISTER OF ELFLAND HERETOGA ELFFAIR
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ROYAL-SECRETARY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Esteemed Minister,

We are very grateful for your prompt and kindly response. There are a few questions as well as requests regarding Their Majesty's visit.

Her Imperial Majesties send their warmest regards to Their Majesties The Elfqueens, with the highest of regards and respect in that manner of things now, as well as things to come. One of which would be to elaborate the specifics of the enterouge of Their Majesties, more accurately Her Imperial Majesty Empress Relena (I) Von Peacecraft and her inner circle of servants and just as important personnel. Her Imperial Majesty customarily travels with three maids, at least one lady in waiting who acts as social secretary, an assistant to the social secretary, two members of the Advisory Council of the Royal Office, and ten RG Special Knight-Agents of the Personal Mission to Their Majesties - at all times. Not counting, of course, the crew of Fire Phoenix, the state jet. As for Her Imperial Highness Nunnally Von Peacecraft, there are fortunately no special concerns of note that could be of importance, in that your government should focus a significant portion of the cultural part of your government for her to focus on, as she, in that manner according to the words of Her Imperial Majesty Herself, is most suited and qualified to represent my country in that field.

Their Majesties' will be arriving by custom-modified, Boeing 747-200B, which will be escorted to your borders by a flight of F-14 Tomcats Air Superiority Fighters and a Kawasaki P1 - E electronic warfare fighters along with a Boeing KC-135 Stratotanker refueling plane. If this is acceptable then they will follow your Air Force’s instructions and land at your convenience. We hope that our Air Force personnel can be housed at a nearby base during the visit.

An additional note for your attention is the following list of selected members of Their Majesties' delegation.

We hope you find the current list of delegated and our special requests that need accommodation to be acceptable enough for your government to approve.

Yours Truly,
Sir Joachim Von Ribbentrop
Royal Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Qassadia on Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:23 pm

North-west off Carthage
King's Airforce Base

The light breezes of the cool winds of August felt great blowing against the Cassadian Monarch's body, feeling light jolting sensations as the gusts of the windy air blew past her, caressing like a touch on her skin that ran along her entire body including in her most private, forbidden region of her body, something she would not have admitted due to her prudish sensibilities - a clear result of a lack of underwear under her skirt that was her white with on a pattern of black circles, a shoulderless one-piece dress which stopped down below her knees with a black silk sash that had been tightly strapped around her waistline to emphasize the curvy features of her hourglass, hips, and rear.

''Sestrichke, I am so happy you brought me along on this trip. I have never gone abroad before!'' A sudden voice squeaked excitedly that belonged to her only younger sister, Nunnally the ever radiant light in her life that was she and her siblings, and sole reason for why she still executed the duties of her office every day. Holding her hand, followed closely behind by the ever sensual and mature Duchess Dorothy, a long-time friend and still a lady-in-waiting to her Monarch, since the time Relena was seven years old, while Dorothy herself was only three years older than her.

The dark, honey-blonde-haired Relena glanced down to her younger sister, visibly very much overjoyed, prompting her to hug her with love that was only possible between siblings as the two and Dorothy walked along the tarmac of the airfield, with the airframe of Fire Phoenix One already being a short walk away as they closed the distance, the state executive airplane rising out in the distance like a lone monolith compared to the size of the fighter-jets and helicopters parked near the runway seem punny in comparison.

''You've made me so happy Nunnally, I am glad you agreed on this, I'll admit, I was not sure you'll have accepted participate in this, after my angry outbursts at that dinner, months ago. I'm so sorry that I let myself be obsessed with all matters of state, which led me to neglect you Nunna, and not only you but Cornelia, Euphie, dear Rolo, whom we have not seen physically in-person, in months - something that video-call won't substitute.'' Remarked the Empress, repentant of her past transgression that caused her siblings to become cold and distant with her. A malaise accumulated over years and years like a pressure within a close pot that would have eventually exploded, if not remedied accordingly....something which this kind of state visit was supposed to heal - not entirely, but at least partially.

''O' sestrichke, you shouldn't have taken this too personal. I...we were also partly at fault here, as I especially did not consider the kind of weight on your shoulders you have to put with every day.'' Nunnally moaned in disagreement over her big sister's self-pity, gripping her hand even holder, not wanting to let go, which made Relena's face fill with a visible spark of joys across her eyes and for her lips to turn into a radiant smile, catching her sister into a warm embrace as they walked toward the plane, all the while in following them -Dorothy's heart melted at the sight of the Relena (especially) and Nunnally finally beginning to ease the tension in their relationship, that had been building up all these years ago when the steel-nerved, queenly woman that was Relena, ascended on the steps to sit on the Golden Throne.

Picking her pace up to the two women, Dorothy swirling up to Nunnally's right, taking in her hand as well, gently but suddenly.

''Nunna, Rali that was such a beautiful reconciliation,'' The matronly young woman remarked in a cooing voice ''..and as for you little devil. I expect you to behave yourself when you come in the presence of the Elfqueens that will be hosting this visit of ours.''

''But I've always demonstrated an exemplary level of Etiquette and finesse as required of a Lady. Just because I slipped when I had to curtsy to Maxim, which by the way almost caused me to twist my ankle - does not mean I failed in my Etiquette.'' The strawberry blonde girl moaned her objection, huffing as her cheeks inflated as she flushed light red.

''Dorothy! Please don't harass my sister, she has done just fine under your mother's Etiquette tutorship, Nunna is such an angel.'' Relena joined in, stooping for her younger sibling like she always did when Nunna was young and running around because of her boundless energy. Often having to personally step up to take the blame and the spanking from her mother in Nunnally's stead.

''As is your will, Miss Relena.'' Conceded in apathy the tall, self-appointed Royal Mistress of Etiquette.

The rest of their walk to the plane was done in silence, having more to with that not even two minutes later, they already in front of the mobile detachable staircase, which next to the platform were assembled figures that were selected to be part of the Empress' delegation; the old, tall, square-faced, cigar-addicted deputy Foreign-Secretary, long-haired, middle-aged Master of the Royal Office Pavel Angelov with lastly the glasses-wearing, geriatric, long-time member of the General Reconnaissance Bureau (also one of its founders) Yuri Bezmenov.

The trio of Her Majesty's government bowed in unison, lightly but in deep reverence to the presence of the three blue-blood women.

''Your Majesty, Your Highness, all preparations along with possible hurdles on your departure have been cleared and resolved. We await your assent to the decision if the trip for the state summit is to proceed.'' The Master of the Royal Office declared. He was a man in his late forties, yet youthful-enough in the face with a chiseled strong jawlines, and chestnut hair that was combed back to reach the middle of his neck which, all enough to deceive the eye.

''Indeed, heel...'' Relena remarked, signaling for the men to relent in their bows, turning her head to the left away from them as the dashing Chief Preventor came up within immediate proximity to the Empress's left. Like the rest of his colleagues from earlier, bowed per etiquette as was appropriate when one was in the presence of members of the Royal Family, as everywhere throughout the world in countries that still valued the Natural Social Order that the Lord had prescribed to humanity as the most preferred form of government, as it was the one that most closely resembled His Heavenly Kingdom.

''Your Majesty, Your Highness, Your Grace..'' Began the man, as if he was giving an opening statement to a speech'', all preparation for your arrival, loungings, security protocols have been set up to completion, with close coordination between our summit security taskforce and the appropriate local authorities of the Elvish Kingdom.'' Said, the still in bowing pose, Chief Preventor Zechs in a manner that beamed confidence and surety in his claim.

The Empress, her eyes gazing down upon the bowed head with a look that clearly hinted at what was a combination of boredom and tiredness, signaled with a hand to the senior heads of her Royal Guard, in charge of her safety and that of her family, to let down in bow and stand up.

''That is a marvelous revelation to be heard.'' Plainly stated in a neutral voice to the Marquise, as she made a couple of *click* sounds into the ground from the right heel of her stiletto shoes...

''Yayyyy, that means this trip can go through. Right big sis ?'' Princess Nunnally almost literally jumped with joy at the news, excited that she was to spend all this time, however short, to simply bond with her sister, the thought of which made the still young girl reminisce of a simpler time when her she was the center of attention for her older siblings and-....and, late mother and father.

Relena clapped her hand with a smile across her face, jolly at the happiness of Nunnally.'' Oh, yes Nunna, believe it or not, I am just as excited as you are, big sis also does not get to these ''state visits'' often, you know.'' Replied with a cheerful voice to Nunnally, an uncharacteristic sight to truly see. The Empress let go of Dorothy's hand much to her silent mental rumbled brooding and regret as Relena took up her sister up the platform into the Executive State Plane, the only specially modified custom-built Boeing 747-200B that only one other World Leader had the luxury of flying in; who happened to be the representative of a nation on the other side of the globe.

''Let me tell you about that visit I made to Korea, a long while ago. You know, you might have never met Kim personally, but let me tell you what cute chubby little bear he is.....'' The young woman told her sibling as Nunnally listened with great interest, giggling at a few of the things her big sister mentioned in what was a surreal intriguing experience, as they climbed up the platform stair to the plane's door.

''And he even let me drive a tank! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!'' Said Relena in a boasting tone.

''No Way!'' Nunnally exclaimed in disbelief.

The chit-chatter between the two siblings continued, as they climbed up the platform and into the plane, followed close behind by Duchess Dorothy Catalonia and the trio of Crown-Government officials.

''This is going to a long week.'' Muttered Sergei loud enough to be heard by his colleagues.

''Agreed.'' The General-Counselor of the GRB seconded the deputy foreign secretary's statement.

It took only a couple moments for the entire delegation party to enter the plane, climbing up the stairs as they followed their Monarch's lead, coming through the door's entrance as they passed by a fit man in his early middle years who bowed to the women of Blue Bloodstock and saluted the high ranking officials of Her Majesty's government, pulling the handle on the door and closing it as the platform receded and drove off away from the large and majestic executive plane of Cassadia's Monarch as it began to taxi along the apron adjacent to the AFB's main runway. Coming to a heavy halt as the 747 approached the runway, the plane turned around the corner, preparing for a take-off position as the flight crew of Fire Phoenix One submitted radio protocol and course angle flightpath coordinates from the airbase's Control Tower,

With final clearance and green light, the immaculate white plane screeched with great might as its jet engines began to propel the plane forwards, at a faster, rapid pace as it began to take off the ground until it was fully airborne shortly thereafter. Gaining altitude, it did not take long for Fire Phoenix One to reach twenty thousand feet above land, with the ground beneath appearing small and insignificant before the scenery down under became a pattern of the infinite blue of the ocean.

With that, the Royals and their carefully-picked shortlist of delegation members, made themselves comfortable, with the two Royal Family members retiring themselves to plane's sleeping condo, made in mind to be used exclusively by members of the Cassadian Royalty.

A long journey over oceans and lands barely known, was ahead of them all.
Last edited by Qassadia on Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Arrival

Postby Qassadia » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:36 pm

Féerique, Elfland
Cassadian Foreign Mission

The giant monitor in front of Heero Yuri flickered..no, beamed almost blindingly with light as it produced images on the LED plasma screen, which was divided into several dozen frames, each transmitting live footage of recently installed remote-controlled high-definition CCTV cameras by Royal Guard specialists, one of many measures taken to ensure that the safety of the Delegation and especially Her Majesty and her sister, the expense wasn't spared when it came especially to state visits in foreign lands. Which under the doctrine, the Royal Guard always had to assume the security forces of the country they were in; was underfunded and incompetent or uncooperative, no matter how much opposite of the case a lot of the time the reality of the situation challenged this mandatory assumption of the Guard.

Further measures included the placement of sniper teams in several spots on the top of buildings along the entirety of the chart-filed route that the motorcade of the Empress and her enterouge would pass through, additional security solutions implemented were the deployment of an Emergency Response Team hidden within a white Transporter van, in a side-alley ready to respond to the scene at the moment's notice, as well as an insertion of plain-clothed Special Knight-Agents in the crowd whom, were disguised as foreign tourists, eyeing persons of interests in the crowds that were beginning to gather along both sides of the boulevard street leading to the Cassadian Embassy.

All of this was coordinated with the Féerique police department and the Elfqueens' Guard. Hence why the presence of several of their officers within the CTOCC (Central Tactical Operations Command Command), eyeing the various specialists who moved in between monitors and running radio checks with the various security elements deployed in the field along the expected transit route to the embassy. Heero stole another look on them yet again. Those pointy ears, how fantastical he thought before the instinct of duty to the Royal Family kicked in to return to the current matter at hand; accounting for anything that he suspected was brushed off, going through reports and staring at live-feed video of the CCTV on the screens, radio traffic and re-going through security protocols.

The atmosphere of the room, filled with various TV and computer monitors, encrypted communications equipment, with cables all around wired to all kinds of fancy equipment; that of hard-working professionalism by the men that fulfilled their duties to the Crown, even above and beyond to the point of fanaticism - was that of constant attention, always expecting for that one event, plotted and launched by some terrorist group to assassinate members of the Royal Family.

It happened to Relena once.

And it may happen again.

Fire Phoenix One

''YAAAAAW'' Nunnally yelped in pain as she tried to grit her teeth as her cruel mistress that was the blonde witch know as Duthchess Dorothy de la Catalonia strengthened her grip over the poor girl as she tightened her corset on her dress, tying the strings into something that barely allowed her to breathe....

''SISTEEER, DORA IS ABUSING ME!'' Nunnally cried out in desperation as her older sibling, Empress Relena watched the spectacle unfold in front of her eyes - which she found amusing.

''Make her stoooop!'' Moaned the young nubile girl in pain as the tight corset around her waist caused such a pain that it made the girl shed a few tears, but held back something that would have been a lot worse. Since it would have ruined Nunnally's make-up of course. Thankfully it was only a few tears.

''Such is the price to be a woman of high-birth Nunna. You have to get used to it.'' Dorothy inclined, telling her the truths of the Imperial Court almost as if whispering.

''Shut up, you sadistic perv!..''

''Nunna! Behave yourself, you are a Peacekraft, our line has had great-grandmothers that were stronger than iron, who took on the Court and came on top every single time. And you have to strive to emulate them!'' Snapped Relena, scolding her little sister harshly'',..or do you want to disappoint Mama and Papa.'' The very mention, and emphasis of their late parents, made Nunnally to heavily gulp, intimidated and a silent agreement, if forced, to what her big sister had to say about her childish whining - was in the right.

After Nunnally, Relena and Dorothy, were attended each by a duo of female servants, that did their make-up, and had their hair done expertly and without era as all the servants were trained and certified, having had to take courses and pass with excellent marks in most professions which the beauty-industry had. After, that session was overt Relena and Dorothy were dressed as befitting their station; Relena had her royal sleeveless and shoulderless gown that reached down past her knees, with the dress outline much of her figure around the waist and rear, as well as her bossom, last having her bra tightened to achieve the desired look.

Dorothy on the other hand was striking, with high cheekbones, large eyes, and full, sensual lips. She had dressed for travel in a typical manner. Her suit was impeccably tailored and designed to accentuate her charms. The jacket was tapered and open at the top, showing off her breasts while accentuating her trim waist. The skirt flared slightly, making her curvy hips seem wider. Long, elegant legs were encased in black stockings and moderate black patent leather heels showed off her ankles. She wore a platinum anklet on the left set with diamonds in a “D.C”.

Finally, they were arriving; the Royal Air Force escort had broken off just, handing over the flight to an escort of whatever the Elvish Air Force had to offer, and they made their way to the city to touch down for a landing. The girls bubbled and giggled as they felt thrilled— being in a country they had never been to and knew little about save for Relena who had attended the intelligence briefings on this mysterious country known as Elfland.

The Boeing touched down, on the tarmac with somewhat of ''soft'' landing as it broke its speed to drag as it taxied its way to proceed to the pre-determined designated spot to where the greeting ceremony and guard ceremony was going to happen at. Hoped, by the Elfqueens themselves. The Empress with Dorothy and Nunnally on either side was to be the first greet the two co-Heads of State, followed by the members of the Royal Cabinet and the General Reconnaissance Bureau.

''Nervous?'' Relena came with this sudden inquiry to her young sister, who was somewhat labourously due to a mix of nervousness and the corset. ''Somewhat.'' Replied Nunnally with an alarm of worry under her voice to which Relena, held her arm for a moment, giving her kiss on the forehead.

''Do not be afraid little sister, remember, just....remember your etiquette and you’ll be fine. I promise, I too was in your shoes, after I had to step up to the heavy burden that is the Crown.'' Relena soothed with a gentle voice what worries Nunnally had confided in her, before releasing her palm from her grip, to face the door, like everyone else, as the hydraulics released air that let the door open itself automatically.

Relena took a deep breath, straightening herself, statuesque and with the dignity and confidence of a lioness, mellowing in her enchanting, mysterious blue eyes and told herself a phrase of encouragement.

And here we go.
Last edited by Qassadia on Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Elfland
Secretary

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Elfland » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:33 pm

Umbworldheadstead Féerique
Cassadian Foreign Mission

Inside the the Central Tactical Operations Command Center of the Cassadian embassy building, Elfthrith, the Leader of the Lifewatch Sickerhood-Headagency (The intelligence service of the Queens') stood beside Heero Yuri and watched the many advanced screens before her. The sight of foreign, human, plainclothes scattered throughout the city and harassing Elvish citizens and businesses made her stomach sink, but she understood it was necessary to appease the crippling paranoia of the Empire of Cassadia. While the highly intrusive security operations of the General Reconnaissance Bureau were embarrassing and uncomfortable for much of the elvish law enforcement, it could not be changed. Elfthrith thought that these joint security operations was an effective compromise, however, even if it meant having to observe non-elvish methods with non-elvish technology.

Elfthrith caught Heero in her periphery, she could acutely sense his emotions of her. She darted her azure eyes towards him but he looked back at the screens, no longer thinking of her. Human minds are so distractible and paranoid, she thought, there were no terrorists or anyone to harm the Cassadians in Elfland. The Elfqueens had lived a thousand years, and would live a thousand, thousand more. If Elfland was not safe enough for Cassadian standards, then no other place on earth was either, unfortunately.

"The Empress should be oncoming shortly." Elfthrith said aloud to Heero and those others in the Central Tactical Operations Command Center. "They will be taking Elvish cars, this was a spoken wish of my Queens." She said sternly to Heero. "Things are already in place. So please do not make things hard."

Elvish Coastsmere, Eastern North Atlantic
Elvish Liftmight

Over Elvish territorial waters in the Atlantic Ocean, the Elvish Flyingstaple 27 "Wyrd" flew. The squadron of Elfland's signature delta wing supersonic fighter, the Elfdrivework were in a diamond formation as they patrolled the sovereign and resource rich aquatory of the Greater Elvish Riche. They had been given orders to meet up with, and escort, the personal plane of the Empress of the Holy Empire of Cassadia. With the plane about to enter Elvish airspace any moment, the blazing red jumbo jet entered Elvish airspace from the Southwest, right on time. The majestic silhouette of Fire Phoenix One soared through the air gracefully, her Royal Cassadian Air Force escort followed nearby the aircraft like a mother shark was followed by her young.

The group captain radioed the pilot of Fire Phoenix One to confirm its identification and the takeover of the escort of the Cassadian entourage to the Féerique International Airport, the busiest airport in Elfland. On this day, however, the airport was empty; all flights delayed or cancelled to make way for the arrival of her Most Christian Imperial Cassadian Majesty and her family. Flyingstaple 27 guided the Relena's plane broke off the formation and departed in two directions as Fire Phoenix One touched down on the airport runway.

ImageImage

Féerique International Airport

From the ground, the city itself could be seen; a forest of concrete and steel, the highlight of Elvish high culture and technology. The city of thirty-three million was the home of thirty-three million elves of all three elvish races, Lightelves, Darkelves, and Swarthyelves. Féerique was the heart of the Riche not only economically and politically, but also spiritually, as many groves sacred to Elvish paganism were maintained in the city and visited by thousands daily. Metabolist highrises dotted the landscape from the shore to the mountains with wide highways between them. The ever-present pyramidal palace of the Queens was visible from just about anywhere in the city as it towered over everything else in the area.

After Fire Phoenix One landed without problem and was towed to the flight line ceremony, the men on the ground moved the set of stairs in place at the door of Fire Phoenix One and unrolled a vibrant red carpet. Twenty-one male military personnel from the 1st Elvish Infantry Division flanked each side of the carpet, standing at attention in their white and green ceremonial uniforms and holding the standard issue Elvish bullpup assault rifle. Standing before the line of soldiers, the welcoming committee waited expectantly for Her Imperial Cassadian Majesty and her family to descend the stairs. At the end of the carpet awaited two black elvish four-door saloon to carry Relena in one and the welcoming committee in the other. Both cars featured the violet flag of Cassadia attached to the fronts.

The welcoming committee was made up of a few senior officials of Elfland and in order of the line were; Heretoga Elflithe of Drudestone, Steadholder of Elfland and Richeweirminister, His Grace Count Bolvona Forgnar, Cassadian ambassador to Elfland, and Heretoga Elftwain of Croonburgh, Shire-reeve of Féerique, and Inwardminister. All three wore their best uniforms for the occasion. Elflithe wore his usual ankle-length cloak and cap. Sir Bolvona stood a bit taller than Elflithe and was dressed in traditional Cassadian formalwear. Elftwain herself was wearing her white Richefurer-QLw uniform, her silver hair shining in the sun. As Empress Relena walked down the stairs in her elegant attire, the Elvish army band began to play the anthem of the Cassadian Empire loudly and triumphantly in honor of her and her family.

"Your Highness...." Elflithe said to Relena, as he bowed slightly before presenting a single gloved hand from inside his cloak for her to take so he could kiss the back of her hand.
Last edited by Elfland on Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Umbreach: Richeweir To Carry Out Landmight Training In Forbearing For War  Building Of Livingbourne Homes Carry On Driving Jobs And Raising Birthrate  The Weather: Snow Showers

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:58 pm

Elfland

Inside the Central Tactical Operations Command Center of the Cassadian embassy building, Elfthrith, the Leader of the Lifewatch Sickerhood-Headagency (The intelligence service of the Queens') stood beside Heero Yuri and watched the many advanced screens before her. The sight of foreign, human, plainclothes scattered throughout the city and harassing Elvish citizens and businesses made her stomach sink, but she understood it was necessary to appease the crippling paranoia of the Empire of Cassadia. While the pervasive highly intrusive security operations of the General Reconnaissance Bureau were embarrassing and uncomfortable for much of the elvish law enforcement, it could not be changed. Elfthrith thought that these joint security operations were an effective compromise, however, even if it meant having to observe non-elvish methods with non-elvish technology.

Elfthrith caught Heero in her periphery, she could acutely sense his emotions of her. She darted her azure eyes towards him but he looked back at the screens, no longer thinking of her. Human minds are so distractible and paranoid, she thought, there were no terrorists or anyone to harm the Cassadians in Elfland. The Elfqueens had lived a thousand years and would live a thousand, thousand more. If Elfland was not safe enough for Cassadian standards, then no other place on earth was either, unfortunately.

Heero, turned his attention to the queenly woman in front of him, taking in the words that came out of the mouth of the ''Elf''...fascinating sight indeed. The way and the accent with which she said the words were uttered in almost melodic tone, something he and many of the Royal Guard contingent was mesmerized by as if it was enchanting sorcery.

The last couple of days were spent in completing arduous workloads of assignments to be done with utmost urgency; completing them in cooperation with their ''Elvish'' colleagues from the Féerique police department and the Lifewatch Sickerhood-Headagency (the linguistics of these people were morbidly intriguing), often having to work tightly in every aspect of the security protocols regarding their Majesties' Visit; From the exhaustive oral presentation of the security precautions that had to be set up in the shortest possible time - from the insertion of plain-clothes Knight-Agents to the deployment of Counter-Sniper Teams on standby, armed to the teeth and ready to respond to any attempt on the life of what was, one of the most important people in Cassadia.

The well-built Cassadian continued watching the monitors that transmitted live-feed of multiple locations, all broadcasting footage of either the streets through which the motorcade had been charted towards bringing the Empress the high-profile guests she was bringing with her, to the Cassadian embassy. A couple of other monitors showed footage of locations in immediate proximity to the motorcade's route or the airport. At the location which was present, plain-clothed Knight-Agents of the Royal Guard, who either assumed the behavior of tourists and sightseers - taking pictures of landmark and the city's architecture in general or selfies, sitting in cafes or restaurants or were in civilian cars waiting for their order to be given, if Lord forbid, any unforeseen security incidents were to unfold. Periodically checking in with the Tactical Operations Command Center for radio-checkups or to report suspicious-looking or acting individuals from among the bystanders. In which case they were to be approached by several Royal Guard Knight-Agents, by first presenting their credentials and IDs then proceeding to check for any items said ''Potential Security Risks'' may have had in their possession.

Heero's stroked his chin as he turned his attention towards those screens that broadcasted live-feed from the airport. The images of the immaculate white Boeing 747 clearly on focus, as it taxied along an adjacent apron to where the red carpet had been rolled for the expected arrivals. The monolith of a plane slowly coming up to the designated location until it stopped in its tracks, indicating for their Elvish colleagues pull up the platform staircase to the plane's exit through which the Empress and enterouge were to descend to meet the greeting party.

There was a small regiment of media at the scene, mainly journalists and media people from Cassadian channels, digital publications, and magazines, tho there were several representatives of other media outlets that hailed from Krillin; those being colleagues from Lightford, Evokice, and Ejoland. This noticeable band of photographers, camera operators, and reporters were one of the few outsiders to be allowed to witness the grand arrival of their Head of State, but not before the Royal Guard subjected them to thorough searches accompanied with K9 sniffing dogs, inspecting equipment, rucksacks, bags, phones and other possessions for any potential lethal materials that could be used to inflict harm on another person.

As the media corp, had their lenses on the spectacle that was the elaborate welcoming ceremony, and for the expected entrance of the Monarch and her beloved siblings along with her high-ranking officials. Heero called over the comms,'' Mother Base, to all units; the Golden Eagle has landed, I repeat the Golden Eagle has landed - assume heightened Security Posture, and have Code Omega on standby over.''

The dispatches filled with chatter as the various section elements, checked in to confirm they had received their orders. Heero set down low-frequency encrypted radio as he felt Elfthrith come up closer to him.

"The Empress should be oncoming shortly." Elfthrith said aloud to Heero and those others in the Central Tactical Operations Command Center. "They will be taking Elvish cars, this was a spoken wish of my Queens." She said sternly to Heero. "Things are already in place. So please do not make things hard."

Heero was not the only one who heard of these words, the other technicians and personnel registered the tall Elvish woman's remarks, making everyone turn their attention towards her, many putting their earpieces away, others crossing their arms in subtle disagreement. All of this made Heero sigh quietly in frustration, he stood up from his chair to meet his ''colleague'', face to face on an equal level, they were at about the same height, at six feet and two inches, the two could not be more different, the Knight-Agent was well-built and full of muscle with hands that seemed to be capable to smash stack of bricks. Heero's deep dark eyes stared at Elfthrith all the same, he put his hands in his pants pockets as he turned his gaze away from the Elf and back to the big screen that had switched its camera feed to that of the airport, Fire Phoenix parked just where it had been intended as, during the discussion and planning group with their Elvish counterparts.

''The Escort Security stays, no matter what. We can concede you that much, but we simply cannot delegate the immediate security of Her Majesty, Her Highness, and the respected delegation members, to your people. Our protocols simply do not allow for it.'' Heero stated plainly to the pointy-eared woman.

This is going to be a long day. A technician consciously said to himself.

At The Airport

The security detail at the airport was best described as that belonging to a military garrison. The Royal Guard had spared no expense in setting up of overlapping security rings around the premises, with Counter-sniper teams on the roof of the airport and hangars, to the distant but visible presence of suit-dressed Knight-Agents forming what was a perimeter of men around where Fire Phoenix One would stop, all of these while looking deceitfully unarmed, were under their clothes equipped with a variety of gear; from compact submachine-guns to pistol and assorted ammunition to go along with both as well as collapsible truncheons, pepper spray and flashbang grenades. At the periphery of the airport, Special Knight-Agent teams in full tactical were awaiting the signal to move in, due to the always expected emergency that of varying severity that could fall upon the Monarch. For which they had to be ready.

After Fire Phoenix One landed without a problem and was towed to the flight line ceremony, the men on the ground moved the set of stairs in place at the door of Fire Phoenix One and unrolled a vibrant red carpet. Twenty-one male military personnel from the 1st Elvish Infantry Division flanked each side of the carpet, standing at attention in their white and green ceremonial uniforms and holding the standard-issue Elvish bullpup assault rifle. Standing before the line of soldiers, the welcoming committee waited expectantly for Her Imperial Cassadian Majesty and her family to descend the stairs. At the end of the carpet awaited two black elvish four-door saloon to carry Relena in one and the welcoming committee in the other. Both cars featured the violet flag of Cassadia attached to the fronts.

The welcoming committee was made up of a few senior officials of Elfland and in order of the line were; Heretoga Elflithe of Drudestone, Steadholder of Elfland and Richeweirminister, His Grace Count Bolvona Forgnar, Cassadian ambassador to Elfland, and Heretoga Elftwain of Croonburgh, Shire-reeve of Féerique, and Inwardminister. All three wore their best uniforms for the occasion. Elflithe wore his usual ankle-length cloak and cap. Sir Bolvona stood a bit taller than Elflithe and was dressed in traditional Cassadian formalwear. Elftwain herself was wearing her white Richefurer-QLw uniform, her silver hair shining in the sun. As Empress Relena walked down the stairs in her elegant attire, the Elvish army band began to play the anthem of the Cassadian Empire loudly and triumphantly in honor of her and her family.

Relena saw what seemed to be a young man in a cloak, not unlike those long ones that the fiance of her oldest sister wore. Relena's shoulderless gown reached just below her knees, revealing her fair-skinned legs. The top of her dress was an off the shoulder neckline, two small ribbons tied in bows rested across the top joints of her arms. It overlapped her skirt slightly, hugging her waistline. On her feet, she wore a pair of plain white ballet flats. Her honey-blonde hair was tied into a bun with an immaculate white ribbon and around her neck, she wore the symbol of her golden cross, which had been a gift from her mother all those years.

Immediately she could see that Elflithe was as informal and yet dignified, and so Relena went to him, swayed her curvy hips naturally, as she walked confidently, carrying herself with an aura to that of a lioness, in between the two rolls of soldiers on each side, all the while putting a modest smile across the nubile smooth features of her face, those being the deceiving features to that of a perfect mask, all the while closely followed closely by her sister Princess Nunnally to her right side and Duchess Dorothy on her left, trailed closely behind by, a small gang of personalities who held positions that were considered all-important, either in the Royal Cabinet or Crown-Government.

"Your Highness...." Elflithe said to Relena, as he bowed slightly before presenting a single gloved hand from inside his cloak for her to take so he could kiss the back of her hand.

The gesture extended by the Heretoga was unexpected to be sure, reaching out for the Empress's hand, and kissing it, such unbecoming scandal would not have been tolerated back in the Holy Kingdom, and by a commoner nonetheless. Nevertheless, Relena acknowledged the Heretoga's gesture and allowed this grave breach of Imperial Court Etiquette to be swept proverbially under the rug, exchanging the standard formal greetings, ceremonies, and introductions.

''I am pleased to be in your company as well as those of your greeting party. Your people's hospitality is much appreciated, something for which I would like myself to repay to your gracious Elfqueens and esteemed members of your government one day. As a thing that caught my attention; may I inquire as to what are these two peculiar transport from among the motorcade?'' This question overheard by the Master of The Royal Office, hit him internally like a truck as he smoothly swanned up quickly to his Monarch, leaning slightly and whispering into Relena's ear of how their Elvish counterparts ''..gave us little choice in turning down their hosts' insistence on having Her Majesty use Elvish transportation through the city''. This revelation while not expressed verbally showed in the facial expression of Empress Relena, which alluded to emotions ranging from unsettledness and anger in that she had been the last to know of this development.

Meanwhile, Princess Nunnally hand was trying to resist to let out out-loud laughter at this awkward situation, but maintained meek, graceful decorum, curtsying in respect to the Elvish official.'' Greetings o' noblest and high of servants to the Elfqueens. I am Nunnally Von Peacekraft, fourth in line to the throne and younger sister to the Empress - It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope your people shall treat us well during our stay in your marvelous and pleasing capital.'' The younger Princess expressed in genuine fascination, her words melodic, motherly, and sweet as honey. Nunnally was a radiant, pure creature whose sheltered existence provided her innocence was untarnished by gossip, plots, and instigated scandal, that was so often when the Imperial Court was in session.

Duchess Dorothy watched the spectacle unfold before her with a discreet frown on her face,seething with vengeful fury at the offense the Heretoga had just committed in the eyes of the Cassadian Monarch, and a member of Relena's Royal Family.....in front of her, her Empress.'' How dare this insolent creature with a triangle for ears to carry himself so arrogantly.'' The Duchess said to herself, eyes gazing down on the short man as he turned himself to address the member of High Aristocracy. Likewise, Dorothy introduced herself to the Heretoga, only because it was by protocol, and nothing else, for she would have spat in the face of the tiny man and followed on with digging her sharp, elaborately painted fingernails into the flesh of the Heretoga's face and eyes - an imagination Dorothy currently fantasized herself being in.

It was then when the Empress called out.'' Your city looks like it's just full of skyscrapers--so similar to Carthage, yet so different! I'm quite excited by this visit, I don't mind telling you, and it is my understanding that you are eager to show your city off to me. But if I run off at the mouth, please tell me, even my closest and dearest tell me I sometimes get myself too excited.'' The Empress said cordially, her feminine but deep voice making everyone stand up to attention.'' If I may let me present you to my close advisers and confidants - Master Of The Royal Office, Sir Parvan Angelov, Deputy Royal Secretary of Foreign Affairs Sergei Lavrov, General-Counselor Yuri Bezmenov.'' The Empress moved her hand like a wave that pointed to the three people before them, allowing for each of her Delegation to personally introduce themselves to the Heretoga and other members of the welcoming committee, making sure no one was to get the impression that he was overlooked or even worse; ignored.

Relena let the Sir Parvan Angelov and the Sergei Lavrov both make their introductions, which included Parvanov quietly saying to Elflithe of Drudestone, “Honoured Prime Minister—may I ask about the meetings we are to set up? Are we going to be taking part in the tour and waiting till later? I’m afraid that the itinerary wasn’t clear on that point…”

Lavrov nodded. He was carrying a briefcase containing briefing preparations for the discussions between the government.

As they moved up between the two lines of guards, several of Empress's press officers (after speaking to a member of the security detail) photographed the historic event, taking in the huge blocky skyscrapers in the background and the line of splendidly dressed Lifewatch was a great photo-op, the Empress and the Heretoga chatting as they went towards the motorcade, consisting of the inescapable small legion of custom-modified armored automobiles of Rolls Royce Cullinan and G-Wagon SUV, Transporter vans and S-class sedans that comprised this Escort Security Vehicle element, that had become so ingrained by footage made, every time the Monarch and the Crown-Government had undertaken state visits of the highest caliber.

It was to be a summit, one for which both sides had ambitious expectations of bearing great fruit in terms of what each hoped would see their countries prosper, and for ties between the nations be formed in a way that would bind the two lands together so that it could withstand the test of time
Last edited by Qassadia on Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Elfland
Secretary

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Elfland » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:42 am

The Elvish media was also present inside the airport terminal, along with the very large crowd of Elvish onlookers that desperately wanted to see the new ruler from a faraway land. The airport itself was adorned with the tricolor Green-White-Redblue, the flag of the Greater Elvish Riche. The green; a symbol of the rich and vibrant plant life which was iconic to the country. The white; representing the peace and purity of the land. The purple; the color of the regality, authority, and permanence of the Elfqueens. The Suncross is also a very important elvish religious symbol of the unmatched power of the sun, and functions as the seal of government.

This revelation, while not expressed verbally, showed in the facial expression of Empress Relena, which alluded to emotions ranging from unsettledness and anger in that she had been the last to know of this development.

Elflithe could acutely sense the displeased emotions of the Empress with his Lifescraft telepathy. "I hope you're not upset with our last second changes. We would like you all to undergo the truest Elvish experience we can offer. Which will inhold elvish vehicles, cuisine, music, and even attire. We must move as there is already so much in store for you all so we had better start moving along." Elflithe said, gesturing towards the two elvish limousines before a little Cassaian girl caught his attention.

''Greetings o' noblest and high of servants to the Elfqueens. I am Nunnally Von Peacekraft, fourth in line to the throne and younger sister to the Empress - It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope your people shall treat us well during our stay in your marvelous and pleasing capital.''

The bubbly personality of the young princess was too contagious and her excitement spread to Elfithe as he smiled down on Nunnally. "Hello, young one, I am glad to meet you too." Elflithe said. "I must say it means so much to me and everyone here to hear that you like our lovely stead. There's lots to learn from us elves so keep an eye and ear out." He finished chuckling before he was interrupted by a sharp pain in his temples. Elflithe tried his best to not let his discomfort show but he looked towards Heretoga Elftwain and could tell she too felt something. Empress Relena was quick to break the tensions with her soft tone of voice.

''Your city looks like it's just full of skyscrapers--so similar to Carthage, yet so different! I'm quite excited by this visit, I don't mind telling you, and it is my understanding that you are eager to show your city off to me. But if I run off at the mouth, please tell me, even my closest and dearest tell me I sometimes get myself too excited. If I may let me present you to my close advisers and confidants - Master Of The Royal Office, Sir Parvan Angelov, Deputy Royal Secretary of Foreign Affairs Sergei Lavrov, General-Counselor Yuri Bezmenov.''

"Yes our architecture is truly one of a kind, and is surely deserving of its own class of study. So please, do not hesitate to say your honest thoughts on anything you see. It is the reason you are here, after all." Elflithe said. Him, Count Forgnar, and Heretoga Elftwain gave short curtsy bows to the high ranking officials of the Cassadian Empire. "Greetings to you all." Elftwain added on top of that. "Welcome to The Greater-Færish Riche of the Elvish Nation, we've not had such an outstanding group of guests in nearly a hundred years."

Relena let Sir Parvan Angelov and Sergei Lavrov both make their introductions, which included Parvanov quietly saying to Elflithe of Drudestone, “Honoured Prime Minister—may I ask about the meetings we are to set up? Are we going to be taking part in the tour and waiting till later? I’m afraid that the itinerary wasn’t clear on that point…”

"I can say we have a heavy programme ahead of us, all hands of the Cassadian entourage will be given a sweeping tour around Féerique throughout the day to see many of the wonderful sights to see. First we will go to the Queenly Opera-house and then on to Queens-place before we reach the Queens' palace and there we will meet with Their Highnesses and diplomatic talks can begin in earnest." Elflithe said, gesturing towards the awaiting elvish limousines as him and Heretoga Elftwain proceeded towards the first car as the band restarted, this time with the Elflandleed, the anthem of the Greater Elvish Riche.

City center

Heretogas Elflithe and Elftwain proceeded to the awaiting cars, as Count Forgnar held the door open for everyone. The elves removed their peaked caps before climbing into the limo, there were two seats left, leaving enough room across from them for only Relena herself and Nunnally. The rest of the Cassadian delegation would have to take the second limo or the remained cars from the motorcade. "I hope the Duchess is alright with hoe things are moving along." Elflithe said to Relena. "Her feelings seem to be... downhearted."

The elvish cars left the airport, followed closely by the Cassadian motorcade. A welcoming crowd of that numbered in the thousands lined the streets outside the airport that had gathered, determined to see the unique visitors; A human Empress of a faraway and unheard of land, and her younger Princess sister, who must possess some magical quality.

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Arrival

Postby Qassadia » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:07 am

At The Receiving Ceremony

The Elvish media was also present inside the airport terminal, along with the very large crowd of Elvish onlookers that desperately wanted to see the new ruler from a faraway land. The airport itself was adorned with the tricolor Green-White-Redblue, the flag of the Greater Elvish Riche. The green; a symbol of the rich and vibrant plant life which was iconic to the country. The white; representing the peace and purity of the land. The purple; the color of the regality, authority, and permanence of the Elfqueens. The Suncross is also a very important elvish religious symbol of the unmatched power of the sun, and functions as the seat of government.

The presence of the host country's Elvish media was a curious sight to see indeed. While the press of this country, could not compare to the noisiness and unbecoming behavior at squeezing in so as to get as close as possible to visiting senior officials from either the Crown-Government, Royal Cabinet, or even members of the Royal Family; it was a feature of countries beholden to the politically animalistic passions of the Mob or nations with Blue Blood-ruling families that were nothing but ''tourist attractions'', as was once said by the late father to Nunnally and Relena, Emperor Charles Von Peacekraft.

Unlike the Elvish media, the Cassadian press kept a considerable distance from the delegation, swanning carefully from a distance as they took the footage, pictures, and other video material that was to be processed and then put out on media publications, news agencies, and TV channels. Unlike their other colleagues from the geographical locale that was the Krillin region, the Cassadian press did not enjoy the kind of leeway, the way says the members of the Lightfordian or Ejolandic press corp enjoined on the part of their censors and ''production oversight committee''.

Elflithe could acutely sense the displeased emotions of the Empress with his Lifescraft telepathy. "I hope you're not upset with our last second changes. We would like you all to undergo the truest Elvish experience we can offer. Which will inhold elvish vehicles, cuisine, music, and even attire. We must move as there is already so much in store for you all so we had better start moving along." Elflithe said, gesturing towards the two elvish limousines before a little Cassaian girl caught his attention.

Empress Relena's gaze was facing in the general direction of the Heretoga, her eyes fixating on the car in front of her.It looks so antiquated, but yet beautiful, it reminds me of..., Relena could not bear to look back as her heart was filled with grief, but not before reminding herself that she was on a state visit, quickly snapping back her attention to the one who addressed his remarks to her. Shifting her sight on the man with her deep, ocean blue eyes, her expression neutral and unfettered, her statuesque, nubile curvaceous figure maintaining perfect pose with one leg crisscrossed behind the other and straightening her back.

Breathe...Breathe...Breathe

''O' Sir Elflithe, you have not, on the contrary - I have found myself pleasantly surprised by this... surprisingly interesting alteration of protocol and arrangements. Dare I say that I commend you for this, as I hope that you have prepared for us even more of these surprising alterations in between the program the welcoming committee has prepared for us.'' Stated the graceful Empress with an utmost tone of humility towards the elvish man.

''It reminds me of one of these cars my Papa and his people from the General Reconnaissance Bureau used to be driven around in. I think it was...yes, those were Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue sedans, truly tough and quality cars those were - we had them assembled in a plant located in Drainorv before the unfortunate winds of geopolitics and nefarious foreign actors stepped in to hurt my Kingdom's economy.'' Said the Cassadian Monarch with a noticeable hint of displeasure, in that she had to mention the kind of ties the Holy Kingdom had with a significant chunk of the world. Even if it was only vague so, she still regretted having to talk about it outside the usual briefings with Royal Cabinet Secretaries she had to attend to every single day.

The bubbly personality of the young princess was too contagious and her excitement spread to Elfithe as he smiled down on Nunnally. "Hello, young one, I am glad to meet you too." Elflithe said. "I must say it means so much to me and everyone here to hear that you like our lovely stead. There are lots to learn from us elves so keep an eye and ear out." He finished chuckling before he was interrupted by a sharp pain in his temples. Elflithe tried his best to not let his discomfort show but he looked towards Heretoga Elftwain and could tell she too felt something. Empress Relena was quick to break the tensions with her soft tone of voice.

Nunnally nodded with a radiant smile, giving the Heretoga a solemn curtsy.'' I am 'whelmed by your words Mr. Elfithe, and indeed we Cassadians have much knowledge to attain from your noble and wise people.'' Nunnally chirped, her words sounding sweet and melodious, as her older sister looked on approvingly, in agreement with the premise, but not in the way that Relena thought her sister would deliver out her own remark. Nevertheless, she let this mundane speck be swept under by her deliberate forgetfulness.

"Yes, our architecture is truly one of a kind and is surely deserving of its own class of study. So please, do not hesitate to say your honest thoughts on anything you see. It is the reason you are here, after all." Elflithe said. Him, Count Forgnar, and Heretoga Elftwain gave short curtsy bows to the high ranking officials of the Cassadian Empire. "Greetings to you all," Elftwain added on top of that. "Welcome to The Greater-Færish Riche of the Elvish Nation, we've not had such an outstanding group of guests in nearly a hundred years."

''I am honored to have made your acquaintance, and indeed your city truly is unlike anything I've ever rested my eyes upon,'' Dorothy curtsied as she introduced herself. Her comment, having come out more so of courtesy than anything else, despite not giving a single look past the figures in front of them, unlike Nunnally whose eyes were wide and sparkling at the marvel of the tall elven-made constructions in the distance, that rose like a group of monoliths, past the airport terminal. The graceful dutchess turned her gaze to her Empress who was with several of her Royal Cabinet secretaries in the company of Elflithe, exchanging the usual pleasantries and protocol.

Dorthy turned her head back to Elftwain, her delicate feminine chin raised high, standing tall and proper with the grace of a Queen's elegance and dignified by her feminine beauty.'' Pray to tell, Your Excellency as I am deeply intrigued as much as Her Majesty and my country's kin no doubt; What can you tell me more about your country and people?''

Looking back on it, she observed the appearance of this ''Heretoga'', the three most important government officials of this country, of whom this ''Elftwain'' was one of them, a woman of tall stature that overcame even her own in height, was wider in the hips which had been emphasized by her the attire that tightly hugged her body. But at the very least she had not the kind of aura that either Dorothy or her mistress Relena carried themselves with. Dorothy was a well-endowed woman as well, a voluptuous curvy violin-shaped body, that was fair and without blemish, with hay-golden hair that reached down to her lower back, with an alluring oval face, royal high-cheekbones and a pair of hypnotic eyes that could enchant anyone who had gazed up at them for even a moment.

"I can say we have a heavy program ahead of us, all hands of the Cassadian entourage will be given a sweeping tour around Féerique throughout the day to see many of the wonderful sights to see. First, we will go to the Queenly Opera-house and then on to Queens-place before we reach the Queens' palace and there we will meet with Their Highnesses and diplomatic talks can begin in earnest." Elflithe said, gesturing towards the awaiting elvish limousines as he and Heretoga Elftwain proceeded towards the first car as the band restarted, this time with the Elflandleed, the anthem of the Greater Elvish Riche.

The Empress smiled, before turning her head to her Master of the Royal Office Pavel Angelov, who simply nodded, like the rest of the enteorouge stood by and awaited what their Empress would decide, before turning back at Elflithe and lightly lowering herself in a light curtsy bow, Princess Nunnally did the same.

''Then we must not allow for this time to be recklessly spent then.'' Declared the Monarch in a subdued tone that was polite. The rest of the delegation that was with her discreetly nodded.'' Perhaps we should head straight to the motorcade then - and I have to say Mr. Elflithe, I find your car to be very much to my liking!'' Said brightly to the elven man as the mixed collective began to swerve to the cars in swift order, but not before Pavel Angelov stopped and turned to the Duchess.

''You Grace, there has been a change of plans due to this unexpected cultural surprise on the part of our hosts you see,'' The Empress' number two man, stated plainly to Dorothy who stopped, her lips slightly opened, letting out a gasp of surprise, a rather unpleasant one as her face had recessed into a deep frown, bottling fury and anger which she directed at Elftwain and Elflithe who were a little ahead of her.

''As is the will of the state visit committee.'' She lightly bowed with her head and a slight curtsy to him, again more out of etiquette.

''Will Your Grace accept to be seated in the Lady-In-Waiting?'' Inquired the youthful-looking Master of the Royal Office, to which she could do nothing but accept the proposition of the Crown-Government G-man.

The Duchess walked over to the car in question, a Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII limousine, a custom-made ''beast'' to be sure, its hull body was armor-plated into the original design and was able to withstand 14.5mm heavy-machine gun rounds from point-blank range besides regular rifle and pistol ammunition on top of nearby artillery blasts and the subsequent shrapnel that it would have produced, not to mention the ability to withstand a level-2 mine or an IED due to the special spring-coil armored flatbed of the vehicle. Due to these deep modifications on top of others such as the in-built night/thermal-vision and NBC system, the vehicle's hull body had to be slightly extended in its length and width in order for it to accommodate all of this special capabilities.

Approaching at the door, which has been opened and kept that way by one of the two-piece suit clothed Knight-Agents. But not before the matronly Dutchess was to catch one last glance at her Empress who had just now entered the accursed automobile provided by these Elves, with Nunnally cheerfully walking around to the other side of the vehicle followed by the Heretoga Elftwain who opened the side door for the Princess to enter before doing so herself, closing the door and losing sight of Nunnally and her good friend, Empress Relena.

She gulped as she approached Pavel Angelov who stood next to the door as he stretched out his hand, offering it to the Duchess to take as she climbed into the car. Dorothy did just that, but not before scratching his palm in one quick movement with her fingers which seemed to have had been sharpened like blades.

May the Lord cast curses upon you, o' you most shifty, swindling of creatures.

City center

Heretogas Elflithe and Elftwain proceeded to the awaiting cars, as Count Forgnar held the door open for everyone. The elves removed their peaked caps before climbing into the limo, there were two seats left, leaving enough room across from them for only Relena herself and Nunnally. The rest of the Cassadian delegation would have to take the second limo or the remained cars from the motorcade. "I hope the Duchess is alright with how things are moving along." Elflithe said to Relena. "Her feelings seem to be... downhearted."

The motorcade of vehicles slowly began as all important members of the visiting and the greeting party had exchanged the standard protocol of pleasantries and small talk. The convoy of vehicles was entire of Cassadian import into this strange country; consisting of two Rolls-Royce Phantoms, three S-class Mercedez sedans, and four G-Wagons that served as lead vehicles in front of the vehicles in the line, assuming an arrow formation a little ahead of the convoy as they had sensitive countermeasures against improvised explosives, the other element was the six RR Cullinans and six Toyota J200s, each group of cars having been divided into a pair of three of each vehicle model covering both sides of the VIP vehicles.

All the vehicles had their emergency lights turned on, those used by all police forces around the world. Flags of Elfland and the Holy Kingdom, having been put on the front of the car's body of the Rolls Royce Phantoms, same as with all the ESVs(escort security vehicles), rolling along the wide boulevards of the capital at a swooning pace, made to be deliberately so, that the highly expected visitors could enjoy the view of the scenery that Umbworldheadstead Féerique could offer, with its hybrid of neoclassical, brutalist and constructionist architecture besides the intrigued curious crowds of these Elven folk, with their often towering statures and.....

Nakedness

Christ, this is as bad as New Edom. One of many Knight-Agents, Royal Guard personnel and members of the GRB 9th Directorate would later recall, often than not shivering at the thought of working again at a culture such as this in regards to attitudes to clothing.

Dorothy, the upstanding proper dutchess, and lady-in-waiting to the Empress, as she was when Relena was a Princess was brooding still, more so every time she thought of that caped triangles-for-ears ''Heretoga'' or whatever their titles were. The long-limbed woman was anxiously tapping with her fingers on the armrest, gazing down at her lap on which rested her other hand, holding a smartphone on which flickered a bright display that revealed a picture of two women, both younger versions of her and Relena which appeared was taken some time ago. The picture was a selfie of both smiling radiantly, the shot having been taken when Dorothy had kissed her on the cheek.

At that the Dutchess lifted her head, looking past the separating glass that divorced the driver's canopy with the passenger one, looking past the windshield glass at the vehicle in front of the one she was currently riding in. The accursed contraption of the Elves.

She should have stuck to the original transit plan, and be HERE with ME.

With The Royal Guard

Heero Yuri kept staring at the wall of screens in front of him, playing live footage from CCTV cameras that were placed along the route of the motorcade, broadcasting its live footage of the whole event, occasionally zooming-in or zooming-out of a certain shot as the cameras were realigned to closely follow the motorcade, scanning the buildings which the Royal Guard specialists had assessed theoretically would be most likely be used by would-be assassins and terrorists as ambush position from which to attack the convoy from.

The route to the embassy was something that indeed was something to look at, policemen facing the crowds every five meters, ready to push back on any person who got through the barriers. All the while plain-clothed Special Knight-Agents were among the crowd swooning in-and-between the masses on both sidewalks opposite of the road, watching from a distance any individual who seemed even remotely suspicious, having been briefed on several matriarchal and Elvish ultra-supremacist groups that had publicly gone out of their way to oppose the visit of the Empress. Those that were clearly identified to be members of said groups were quietly apprehended and taken away from the mass of people that next to the road, identifying themselves by their golden badges (Royal Guard) and identification cards (General Reconnaissance Bureau).

Snipers from the Uniformed Division were placed at locations that gave a liberal view of the ground below on which the Delegation convoy would pass through. Which unlike the Emergency Response Team or the Special Knight-Agents were in their uniform, which consisted of these individuals to be mainly a plain grey BDU under a wide assortment of gear like plate-carriers, Condor or other brand utility belts and holsters along with Ops-Core lightweight ballistic helmets. The Uniformed Division Knight-Agents were placed in two pairs of two, each pair consisting of a sniper unit consisting of a shooter and a spotter, often equipped either with an Accuracy International AX50 or a Barret M82s.

The elvish cars left the airport, followed closely by the Cassadian motorcade. A welcoming crowd of that numbered in the thousands lined the streets outside the airport that had gathered, determined to see the unique visitors; A human Empress of a faraway and unheard-of land, and her younger Princess sister, who must possess some magical quality.

The crowds of Elves made Nunnally most of all to be filled with joy by the crowds of people outside that were out to witness the motorcade of a foreign head-of-state. Waving cheerfully with one hand as if she was greeting the people outside, her lips revealing a pristine white smile as she did so, before turning to Elflithe and Elftwain to address them.

''Your city and people are so beautiful - so clean, easygoing, and serene, I can only say this from my heart to you. I am just so excited to meet your Elfqueens speaking not only as Royalty but as friends.'' Nunnally brightly said, almost squeaking at the end at the mention of meeting the country's monarchs. To which her big sister, looked admirably at, for what she said as she put her hand gently on her shoulder.

''Indeed dear sestrichke, but that will come in due time. Personally, I am also excited by this, as much as you are..'' The Empress said motherly to her as she turned to address the two people Heretogas in front of her.'' So Ser Elfithe, Dame Elftwain; forgive my sister for her excitement has been bottling up like a sealed kettle the moment we departed for your country. Now, would any of you be at liberty to tell, how are the Elfqueens like..''

''Yes! How are they like; Do they have children? Are they married? Andiftheydohavechildrenhowoldarethey?!'' The young Princess forced herself into the conversation, rapid-firing her questions at the Heretogas like a machine gun, which made her big sister Relena to scowl in a frown before quickly loosening up into a smile before realizing her innocence and naivety, overlooking her break with Court Etiquette.

The Empress chuckled, a rare sight since she ascended the throne.'' I suppose my naughty little sister, asked the questions I had for me.'' She remarked smiling all the while, inclining to the sight to embrace her good little sibling which she dotted when Nunna was a baby, dotting her, cooing over her. Nunnally giggled, ''O' stop it, sestrichke'' She would say in Cassadian.

The journey to the embassy was long, even with a car, and the fact that the motorcade's commute through the city was done at a slower speed did not help either. But it was a fun time for Nunnally and to a lesser extent Relena, who exchanged with the Heretogas; stories about their lives, their hopes for the upcoming summit with light off-the-cuff remarks in between which made at times both Royals to giggle, chuckle and even laugh richly, reminiscing at past times that were filled with wholesome, easygoing memories.

Unlike the Royal Guard, on edge especially at the Tactical Operations Command Center where some of the staff were sweating a steady stream of sweat drops across their faces, most prominently in the case of Heero Yuri, the Knight-Agent in charge of overseeing all security protocols including their execution.

Praying for everything to go as smooth as water.

Finally, the motorcade arrived at the embassy, a compound-like structure that had neoclassical influences, both on the outside as well as in the interior however the light-Baroque influence on the facade, that had been modified to the request by the Foreign Affairs Department. The embassy was square-shaped with a singular building around a tall boxy, brutalist tower-like structure in the center of it, only surrounded by a courtyard in-between the embassy building and the apartments that, Relena had been informed were located in the tower, with many more different kinds of lodgings and entertainment option being located at the upper floors in the building from a small-ballroom to a restaurant and even a cinema.

Besides the three main entrances to the embassy, two of which were reserved to the Embassy personnel only, with only one being open to the public that would have led them to a main-lobby opulent and constructed entirely our of pristine white marbles that were so spotless one could see their own reflection, with several spiraling stairs that led to various offices which handled a variety of legal matters for Elvish citizens, be it immigration, visa application, etc. Furthermore, vehicular exits were only two, each at the opposite ends, for entry and then exit or to the underground garage of the embassy whose entrance was at the far-right corner of the courtyard of the Cassadian Foreign Mission.

The long line of cars of the Royal motorcade finally came into view as the steel spike-shaped gates finally were opened widely as the numerous automobiles finally began to enter the spacious courtyard of the Foreign Mission compound along the smoothly paved asphalt vehicular path.

The cars that transported the members of the delegation gradually came to a stop right in the middle of the road access road that cut through the embassy's courtyard of picturesque green park, of several Greek-esque gazebos and yellow brick footpaths. In front of the Embassy residential apartments, where the red carpet was rolled down for the Empress and her guess, with members of the Ambassador servant staff standing in proximity to the vehicles that were inertia, to open the door for the esteemed guests to step outside, which they did.

This was the moment where the Heretogas and the Royals would have to part ways, with Relena and Nunnally turning to them, the Empress lightly bowing to them as her younger sister made a deep solemn curtsy.

''Ser Elflithe, Dame Elftwain. I have found the experience of your company to have been a great experience for me. Hopefully, it will be even better with the approaching ball and negotiations at the presence of Their Majesties The Elfqueens.''

The temporary farewell was emotional, which enraged a certain Dutchess that was standing close by, to no end.

The car of the Elvish design was to make its way out of the embassy, to be driven back to the Palace of the Eflqueens, escorted only by a single Cullinan which was to pick up the Cassadian driver after it had been returned into the possession of its Evish folk.

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Of Preparations And Weird Situations

Postby Qassadia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:05 am

In The Halls Of The Cassadian Embassy

It was at this moment that the aging Count Frognar could breathe a sigh of relief, a hand brought up to his chest as his graying eyes still fixated at the main wall-sized window of his studio-sized apartment, having had to give up his executive suite to his Empress with the rest of his senior colleagues likewise for the other members of her Delegation that she had brought along to accompany and aid in her negotiation with the Elfqueens; those being a Master of the Royal Office Parvan Angelov, deputy Royal Secretary of Foreign-Affairs Sergei Lavrov and the one and only General-Counselor of the General Reconnaissance Bureau Yuri Bezmenov, a man who had as much of a role in creating this infamous security service, as the Emperor's pen and his ink on the paper of the decree that established Yuri's work, an elaborate intellectual experiment of a young aspiring intelligence analyst - into reality.

There was a welcoming ball organized in honor of the arrival of Empress Relena, and her younger sister, Princess Nunnally Von Peacekraft. All the senior staff, including members of the Cassadian business community, were there, most prominently from Cassadia's prime transnational company that dealt with the extraction and refinement of crude oil and natural gas, CassGazProm along with members of a focus group that had been set up by CassAtom, not long after the opening of formal diplomatic relations between Elfland and the Holy Kingdom.

The Empress, her lady-in-waiting along with Princess Nunnally, the ever-joyous, bright young girl had retired early into the beginning when the ball function was just beginning to go into full swing, the three well-groomed women, still in their attire that they wore when their plane had just touched down. It was a quiet, very reserved act since Relena herself had said to Parvan, the Master of the Royal Office to relax the full observance of the Imperial Court Etiquette and to continue this celebratory social functions without her presence. The Ambassador did the same, not to mention that the voices now and again was becoming more uppity with him, almost at times. Feeling as if he was losing control of his body and that another outside party stepped in to take over his consciousness and motor functions. Manipulating him as if he was some kind of marionette.

He marshaled the willed, on which he had leaned against the door, heavily breathing as he held up his hands to his head, the voices now really getting to his mind, tripping over as his face ''kissed'' the tiles, an insufficient force to knock him out cold, he propped himself with one hand, raising himself as he reached with the other and grabbing the edge of the counter surface of the bathroom sink. Frognar looked right and then to his left, spotting the assortment of bottles and tablets that contained pill and tablets, he reached for the nearest he could find, all opiates or other kind of drugs that one needed a doctor's prescription to obtain. He opened the small jar-shaped bottle and took the prescribed orange, almost transparent capsules into his mouth, gulping them down his system as he moved onto the next.....and onto the next and so forth.

When suddenly his body became numb, irises having recessed so much, that he seemed as if he were in a trance, Frognar in the next minutes would stay there, frozen and staring at his own reflection into the mirror for the next dozen minutes, not blinking even once as out of nowhere the room telephone began to ring. At this moment, the long in height and limb body of Frognar turned around and exited the bathroom, walking in such a robotic manner, as he was some kind of synthetic android and not human.

He picked up the phone,'' Let them pass through'' said plainly and drily the Ambassador.

'' But You Grace, it poses a potential security risk...

''Lavrenti, I order you to let through the car, these are the servants of the Elfqueens, it's just a gift that they wanted to deliver to Her Majesty in a manner that surprised,'' Interjected Frognar to the one at the other end, who was clear he had a lesser rank than the Count.

''It shall be done as you command your Grace'' Submitted the one who was at the other end of the telephone line.

''Good'' Frognar noncommittally said before hanging up.

At The Restaurant's Ballroom

Soundtrack

The ball, now more akin to a party was in its full swing, with no Aristocrat or the Empress, there was no one to moderate the crowd of diplomatic and embassy staff into proper behavior and decorum as set by the proper persons who could set this into the right kind of atmosphere and conduct, but alas they retired for the night and were not present to see the kind of brutishly crude simpleton manners of most of the people in the ballroom. Men and women were drinking vodka in offensive-to-the-health amounts, the wine mostly pushed aside or already having been drunk dry by the ''ball'' attendants. Men and women were either dancing kazachok, or making incomprehensible dance moves and were generally making fools of themselves to the entertainment of the soberer ones, others were KO'ed at the table literally leaning in on the table sleeping or still drinking and eating so that they could soften the blows of this kind of heavy alcohol in order to not make it lethal for oneself and be put on a stretcher straight to the Embassy's infirmary.

At a quieter place, at one of the tables sat members of the Crown-Government's most senior huddled around the corner of the table, with the chairs, deliberating among themselves as if they were plotting something, like a pack of hyenas. Those were Sergei Lavrov, the deputy Royal Secretary of Foreign Affairs, an imposing figure of a man with a prominent long face and the features of age that were beginning to become more noticeable with time, other two were the Master of Parvan Angelov and the General Counselor of the General Reconnaissance Bureau, still working full-time at his job, even at the venerable age of eighty-eight.

The three men, looked less than professionally, Sergei having put his suit jacket on the chair he was sitting on, with his two other colleagues doing likewise, Parvan having unloosened his tie, unlike the square-shaped, glasses-wearing, freckle-faced Yuri Bezmenov who had put it over on the suit, not to mention unbuttoning the upper part of his shirt. All had their cheeks reddened because of all the alcohol in their system but were nevertheless unhindered by it, as every one of them could ''handle the bottle'' as people called it. All were inclined in their seats and at attention to what each had to say in the conversation to which they contributed.

''You cannot deny that the Empress was rather wise to push this forward. Backing the cultivating of this relationship will open to us a market of seven hundred million consumers,'' Said Sergei, with a heavy emphasis on the statistic about Elfland's population, gulping a shot of vodka before putting it back on the table,'' and besides, out strongest aspect on this will be the delivery of LNG to their countries - we could...have CasGazProm invest in several port terminals. Built several on their main island in the archipelago, and a single one for their smaller, but still significant ones.''

Lavrov continued.''But I would caution to do this right now. Maybe we can strike a deal with them that would say, lower tariffs for our good; consumer electronics, household appliances, agricultural and mining machinery, automobiles, heavy-duty utility vehicles...that sort of thing. We'll agree to a mutual set of terms about this, joint-lowering of tariffs to half the percentage set by the WTO at a maximum. Additionally agreeing to have a relaxed visa regime for tourists?'

''Maybe yes, we'll see...'' Interjected the old, wise Bezmenov.

The Master of the Royal Office, Parvan Angelov listened intently, shaking gently in a circular motion his cognac with a couple of ice cubes dropped in the glass, staring and deep in thought.'' Despite this not being my field of expertise, I agree that we should not rush things....unless our colleagues from across the table and their Elfqueens are receptive to the idea. I mean, it won't hurt to try.'' He said, leaning in to rest his chin on his hand.

''Where exactly do you think your tact is Parvan'' Stated the General Counselor at the remarks of the Master of the Royal Office.

''Excuse me?''

''I think you should have answered this yourself with my notice, but anyways'' Bezmenov continued with his pace'' one should not approach negotiation from a direct angle, to be successful in getting what you want you to need to consider the leverage one has when one enters into negotiations with against the ones who we're going to be into talks with.'' The old pensioner scolded a man whom he still considered to be a teenager.'' The ''other side'' being an unknown people, with whom neither our nations nor any of our people have had much in the way of contact, in which case the '' leverage part'' is thrown out of the window as well....and you can forget about strong-arming them like a peasant bullying another of smaller stature than him.''

''Indeed that is!'' Exclaimed, losing graceful control over his drunken state for a second.

Parvan chuckled, raising his glass in a gesture of a respectful toast.'' I stand corrected, as always having the great honor to be so, by none other than The One himself.''

''And for me, it's always a pleasure to guide such honorable men as yourselves to pursue the duty you've been entrusted with the correct methodology and way of thinking.''

They would continue like that for a while, discussing the negotiations until they were interrupted by two rather unexpected faces, one being Special Knight-Agent Lavrenti Vitalyi, a man in a gray two-piece suit alongside someone named Kolya, this person who was in charge of the Uniformed Royal Guard Division and the Emergency Response Team element. The two could not have been more out of place among the crowd whom they waltzed around past them and through them, Dragan especially who was in his dark purple barret and BDU black fatigues; wearing on top of it all manner of gear, from the plate-carrier vest to the utility belt, holsters, and tactical pouches - though he was disarmed, per security protocols when not on active VIP protection duty.

Despite their state of drunkenness, the three Crown-Government G-Men, most loyal servants of the Crowd noticed them early as the two who sought their audience marched through the people, the drunken stupor. Swerving before them as they stood in their presence, the two bowing to the waist, before reclining back up.

''Master Angelov, Master Bezmenov, Master Lavrov. There has been a situation that transpired just now at one of the checkpoints.'' Said the man in black fatigues.

''What do you mean, by there there has been a situation, has it been resolved or not!?'' Snapped Lavrov from his seat, surprised at the revelation, which made the Knight-Agent drop a few sweats down his brow.

Only Bezmenov was unfazed by this, remaining as cool as the cubes of ice in Parvan's drink.

''There was that car of a contraption that the Elves so hard wanted for Her Majesty to be driven it - it approached the checkpoint down the main road. For some stupefied reason, it was let through by the checkpoint's guards. The marksmen teams were also told to stand down.'' Kolya explained, anxious as his eyes were focused on the expression of his superiors in front of him, which ranged from shock to outright bewilderment.

''And who ordered the stand-down-order exactly!? Protocol was...CLEAR.PRECISE and EXPLICIT that no one was to approach the exclusionary security zone.'' Thundered in rage Sergei which made the room quiet down in dead silence and for the music to cease.

''It - It was...

''WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS! SPIT IT OUT!''

''It was His Grace Ambassador Frognar sir. Sir Heero was not on the line as he was attending to the Empress and Her Highness and the Dutchess. You were at the party so we decided to contact Frognar.'' Vitalyi calmly joined in, stoically so, he continued.'' He immediately said to let them through, before we even said to him what the situation was as if he had advanced knowledge of this unexpected altercation.''

''Forget about the Standard Security Protocol breach, Knight-Agent Vitalyi..'' The Master of the Royal Office decided to contribute, turning to the deputy foreign secretary.''..this was too offensively upfront to be an assassination attempt. Frognar's behavior is suspicious, but we all knew what issues he had, as his application was approved, by your department, mind you.''

''I was never asked about his application, it was Joachim who did the entire thing himself, the Empress just had to get her signature on it as always, which he managed to get...''

''But you still failed to oppose his candidacy for the position, didn't you?''

''Rebyata,'' The grandfatherly man Yuri Bezmenov, who up to now sat on the sidelines, raised his voice, more so than usual.'' Knight-Agent Vitalyi, can you continue with what happened.''

''Sir, this car in question pulled over at the main entrance to the embassy. We had a trio of Knight-Agents to inquire and investigate who it was. The next thing was more suspicious you see, even I was surprised by this, as was everyone else.'' The usually cold and expressionless Royal Guard veteran said, which made all in the company to give him their entire attention.

''It was these two, female-looking figures - one of them gave them this box made out of Ivory, it had...'' What he said next truly threw a wench of stupifying puzzlement.

''And they failed to see who these two women were!?'' Angrily inquired Lavrov.

''I am as confused as you are, the entire place is a fortress, every square meter is lit perfectly, not to mention the UD marksmen teams on the roof...I apologize sir, but even I can explain this neither to you nor to myself.'' The hard-faced man genuinely admitted.

''The thing could be laced with Novichok for all we know.''

''We had it put under our NBC scanners. We detected not a single, signature of any lethal agents, neither on the box or the item in question. It had no booby-trapped mechanism or explosives either.''

''This act does not match any of the predicted behavior patterns of those matriarchal groups that we had put under observation,'' Parvan said, a hand extending further in front as if he was figuratively showing something. He turned to his two colleagues.

''We'll go with you.'' Sergei was first to say, cutting off anything that the Master of the Royal Office might have let out of his mouth.

''Since you requested, so be it. Kolya, I want you to get me that the thing that these supposed Elfqueens' messengers wanted to give to Relena.''

With that, the group, picked themselves up from their chairs, buttoning up their shirts and straightening their ties, fixing on their suit jackets, and so on, as they set out for the Empress's suite.

Ambassador's Executive Suite

Relena giggled, in crescendo along with Nunnally and Dorothy as she spun around to the right and then to the left, her expression pouty and laidback unnaturally so for the often publically icy-eyed Empress.

''What do you think girls?'' Asked, the lovely-faced Relena to her most trusted girl-friends. Doing another pose to reveal a bare leg out of the high-cut purple silk gown at the mirror that was in front of the elevated platform. And while Relena appreciated the admiration of her sister and good friend Dorothy, the real reason she did the poses was for her....O' so appreciated and resourceful Knight-Agent Heero, her boyfriend, her most gentle lover who appreciated her for what she was; as a woman most of all, and not as an Empress. A quality that Relena greatly valued in her bodyguard, not only that, she viewed Heero as someone with an unimpeachable character and personality, a well-proportioned chiseled face, his powerful arms.

But what Relena found most exhilarating was that he found her attractive whether she was in her usual formal robes or the intricate Royal court dresses that took half an hour to be fully dressed, or in other attire that formed more to emphasize her figure, her breasts, hips, and other things - even only in underwear. She purposefully made it so that she knew the eyes of her beloved, Heero Yuri explored her body, to savor in the delightful sight.

She spun around again to face Heero.''What do you think Sir Heero; how do I look?''

''I think you look like a goddess, Miss Relena.'' Purred Dorothy, who was sitting at a plush, comfy armchair, crossed-legged as she stared at her Empress just as much as Heero did.

''Ooo, thanks Dorothy, but I was not asking you.'' She huffed at her lady-in-waiting in a scolding tone that visibly upset the slightly older in years young woman.

''I think it looks good on you, Your Majesty. The Royal Tailors are quite skilled, as always.'' Said Heero in a neutral voice, his expression giving in to a smile finally materializing, which Relena found intoxicating.

''You're a looker in every outfit sestrichke, I don't think anyone should be telling you this however as it feeds narcissism,'' Nunnally called out, sitting in front of a mirror, still removing her make-up and hairpins that comprised her sophisticated outfit for the day, layers of make-up, braided hair and dresses and corsets and so much more.''Bate Puni told me so.''

It was then that there was a knock on the door. The noble Knight-Agent Heero leaned out from the wall, stepping over to the door, opening it a tiny crack.'' The Empress does not accept audiences at this time.'' Heero said, at which Relena shuddered with delight at the sound of her lover's commanding voice, which Heero noticed as he turned towards her.

''It's Ser Parvan and the rest of the delegation, Your Majesty. He said it is a matter of great urgency.'' He said.

''Then let him in.'' The tall, broad-shouldered Knight-Agent opened the door to reveal several figures, Sergei Lavrov, Yuri Bezmenov, Parvan Angelov, and Alexander Vitalyi with only Kolya being absent as he was ordered back to his posts and duties. The four men bowed to their waists, with Parvan being the first to speak. All of this startled Nunnally and Dorothy. In the meanwhile, Alexander went to Heero who began talking to him about something that Relena could not comprehend as it was little further away from her, not to mention having to address her most senior Crown-Government officials.

''Your Majesty, there has been a situation that needs to be addressed. There was an incident that transpired outside the embassy.'' Said the Master of the Royal Office, whom Relena always admired despite being twice as old in years compared to her.

''What exactly, Ser Parvan? I find this confusing, was I not informed that the Foreign Mission was turned into a fortress.'' The long-legged Empress said as she clutched her dress as she got down from the short elevated platform to approach the small posse.'' What exactly do you mean, had there been some kind of security incident?''

''Not quite Your Majesty, it's that we believed that the Eflqueens may be involved in this.....antic I suppose.'' The strong-jawed Master of the Royal Office said, in an unsure tone, it was truly one of those rare moments.

''Who,'' The Empress said seethingly.'' is responsible for letting them past into the ESZ?''

''It was Ambassador Frognar, Your Majesty. We did not request his presence for we thought he was going to needlessly spout pleas and excuses.'' The deputy Foreign Affairs secretary Sergei Lavrov said.

''I do not think you should fret about this much Your Majesty - the thing was just a dress you see, those who were given access to the immediate premises adjacent to the mission left shortly after, giving this strange ''gift'' to you, Your Majesties. They claimed that the Elfqueens would really appreciate if ''Her Most Christian Majesty wore this Elvish attire.''

The entire group turned to Yuri Bezmenov the short, mellow old man who said these words.

''The Heretogas did mention that you will have the opportunity to put on Elvish attire.''

''Oh that is so nice, I can't wait to see what beautiful robes or dresses they could allow us to pick!'' Squeaked Nunnally in excitement at the notion of being clothed herself in the national attire of another country's people

''Yes, those Edomites indeed had, very interesting attire . And by that I mean it was more body paint and not even a stitch of a garment.'' Dorothy contributed to the conversation.

''No matter, the way it was done was unacceptable. To not ignore the pudding of the issue, I think that Ambassador Frognar committed grave breaches, to clearly established security measures as well as protocol.'' Heero said in a noncommittal voice, he continued,'' Your Majesty, in my humble opinion and assessment in light of this situation, I think that he should be sacked from his position.''

The Empress put a hand under her chin, deep in thought at making the right decision.'' So be it, contact Joachim to have him get a more stable replacement by the end of the week. Still.....Ser Parvan, I'd like to have this Elvish attire that these two, mysterious figures left off to our people. At once''

''It shall...be done as you say, Your Majesty.'' Said Angelov, and with that, he and his colleagues politely dismissed themselves, which the Empress allowed as they exited the room.

Yuri Bezmnov stroked his chin.'' It appears that my hypothesis of the Elvish psychic abilities was entirely backward.''

''Huh!'' Exclaimed his Crown-Government colleagues in collective unison of surprise and wonder at his statement.
Last edited by Qassadia on Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elfland
Secretary

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Elfland » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:34 am

Still on the red carpet.

Although the band had stopped playing, the formal dignitaries still stood shaking hands and greeting each other as everyone was made welcome in each other's presence. It would be at this time that many photos soon-to-be historical would be taken to represent this momentous occasion. A television crew in service of the Elvish Broadcasting Businessbody was now also present and actively broadcasting the event to every farseer in every home in Elfland.

''O' Sir Elflithe, you have not, on the contrary - I have found myself pleasantly surprised by this... surprisingly interesting alteration of protocol and arrangements. Dare I say that I commend you for this, as I hope that you have prepared for us even more of these surprising alterations in between the program the welcoming committee has prepared for us.'' Stated the graceful Empress with an utmost tone of humility towards the elvish man.

''It reminds me of one of these cars my Papa and his people from the General Reconnaissance Bureau used to be driven around in. I think it was...yes, those were Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue sedans, truly tough and quality cars those were - we had them assembled in a plant located in Drainorv before the unfortunate winds of geopolitics and nefarious foreign actors stepped in to hurt my Kingdom's economy.'' Said the Cassadian Monarch with a noticeable hint of displeasure, in that she had to mention the kind of ties the Holy Kingdom had with a significant chunk of the world. Even if it was only vague so, she still regretted having to talk about it outside the usual briefings with Royal Cabinet Secretaries she had to attend to every single day.

"Your words move me, Lady Relena, for even though the Elvish Riche is everlasting we do pride ourselves in unforseen changes of pace." Elflithe said with a grin. "Your Cassadian paranoia will certainly come in handy for uncovering what else we have in store for everybody, because it won't end here." Elflithe finished his comment as he turned towards the Duchess Dorothy, his white cloak twirling along with he long black hair.

''Then we must not allow for this time to be recklessly spent then.'' Declared the Monarch in a subdued tone that was polite. The rest of the delegation that was with her discreetly nodded.'' Perhaps we should head straight to the motorcade then - and I have to say Mr. Elflithe, I find your car to be very much to my liking!'' Said brightly to the elven man as the mixed collective began to swerve to the cars in swift order, but not before Pavel Angelov stopped and turned to the Duchess.

Elflithe bowed at the Empress' words. "My Queens will be very please to hear that our transport delights you, but be rest assured that these cars are the least impressive of all that you will experience. In fact, I'd say you will feel more like an elf than a guest." Elflithe said amusingly, leading to a smile from Elftwain as well as the both of them removed their military caps and ducked into the limousines.

City center

All the vehicles had their emergency lights turned on, those used by all police forces around the world. Flags of Elfland and the Holy Kingdom, having been put on the front of the car's body of the Rolls Royce Phantoms, same as with all the ESVs(escort security vehicles), rolling along the wide boulevards of the capital at a swooning pace, made to be deliberately so, that the highly expected visitors could enjoy the view of the scenery that Umbworldheadstead Féerique could offer, with its hybrid of neoclassical, brutalist and constructionist architecture besides the intrigued curious crowds of these Elven folk, with their often towering statures and..... Nakedness.

Formed by chaotic and natural angles joining orderly and rigid shapes; the architecture of Elfland was Metabolism. Almost every building was a monumental in size and those that were not already were well on their was as workers could be seen toiling away and adding more and more capsule housing units for the every growing population of Elfland. All the negative space left over was occupied by the many many oppressively large public spaces packed with elves as they watched the parade go by either with their own eyes or on the large televisions fastened to buildings.

The only colour to contrast the grey of the concrete was the greenery of the plant life revered by the elves themselves, this could be especially seen on the distant mountains that served as the backdrop to the city itself. However, on this most special of days, the vibrant violet royal banners of both the Cassadian monarchy and the Elvish diarchy flew from every window and flat surface that could be found.

The Empress chuckled, a rare sight since she ascended the throne.'' I suppose my naughty little sister, asked the questions I had for me.'' She remarked smiling all the while, inclining to the sight to embrace her good little sibling which she dotted when Nunna was a baby, dotting her, cooing over her. Nunnally giggled, ''O' stop it, sestrichke'' She would say in Cassadian.

Elflithe thought for a moment on what exactly he was free to say. "Our Queens are the most athel and mighty of all the elves. Brought about by their sisterly bond, forged in the eye of that dreadful storm. It was they who kept our kind from dying out and without them, all that you see here would be rust and ruin." Elflithe paused as he looked down towards Nunnally, and smiled. "But today, they are the great mothers of our land and folk, keeping every elf safe with their endless love."

Elflithe turned toward his compatriot Elftwain who continued with her own thoughts on the Queens. "They are the cleanest and the oldest of the elves, but they are very busy and tied up with Queenly matters, otherwise, they would've been here to me you all." She said in her low and soft voice. "But they will make time to meet with everyone later at the dinner and the talks afterward."

This was the moment where the Heretogas and the Royals would have to part ways, with Relena and Nunnally turning to them, the Empress lightly bowing to them as her younger sister made a deep solemn curtsy. ''Ser Elflithe, Dame Elftwain. I have found the experience of your company to have been a great experience for me. Hopefully, it will be even better with the approaching ball and negotiations at the presence of Their Majesties The Elfqueens.''

Both Elves silently bowed their heads in farewell to the Cassadian royals. "It has been more than a joy to meet you, Lady Relena." Elflithe said solemnly. "Please, take this time to become fully engrossed in the Elvish way of life, as we foresee and hope for." Elflithe ended, smiling as they watched the Cassadian guests depart.

The two heretogas both sighed in relief and allowed themselves to relax as they and the rest of the Elvish vehicles continued on towards the monumental palace of the Queens at the center of the city, not far from the Cassadian Embassy. At the base of the pyramidal structure, the two quickly exited the limousine and strode into the palace to update their Hignesses on the happenings of the summit. Before going inside, Elflithe attempted to reach one of the freely hanging golden apples from the trees that decorate the plaza gardens just before the palace, however, he could not reach it with his short height, bringing a giggle from Elftwain who snatched the apple for herself and took a bite, causing her silvern hair and ebony skin to shine. "They are for the fairest, after all."

Elflithe frowned but they both continued inside as there was much mire important things to do than bicker about a fruit. Once on the highest floor of the palace, the two could tell by the faint sound of folk rock music that could be heard breezing through the halls that the Elfqueens were not in their throne room but were instead in their personal quarters. Quietly, and slowly, both elves approached the large wooden doors of the Queens' personal chambers and gently knocked on the large knocker present on the door.

"You may enter." They said as one.

The Heretogas entered into the room with their heads already bowed in respect to the Queens. The room was carpeted in a vibrant violet, with a large white four-poster bed with white drapes laces between the posts. The sisters themselves sat at a table by the large open wall window, both of them attentively caring for a miniature potted tree. They set their tools down and turned their attention to the two awaiting elves, their golden hair reflective brightly off the walls.

"What is it that you have for us?" They asked, their soft voices carried by the wind.

The two Heretogas bowed again and Elflithe stepped forward. "My Queens, the Cassadian royals have been welcomed as guests of the Riche and are now readying themselves for the rest of the summit. They should arrive at the palace in a few hours, the cooks are preparing the state dinner at the Lifewatch is in full gear and awaiting inspection." Elflithe said in his proud voice, standing rigidly.

Nodding lightly, the Elfqueens stood and walked over to a large, purple pillow next to their bed, on which laid the two golden laurel crowns of Elfland sat, before being gently lifted by each Queen and placed upon the other's head. After each sister had their crown and other queenly jewellry on, they both tuned back to the Heretogas. "We have waited far too long to meet them," They said, almost letting their stoicism slip, "Let us know just as they arrive, by the courtyard fountain is where well shall be, until then."

The central palace courtyard was large and open, and today was set up for many outdoor festivities under the clear Elvish sky; including the outdoor state dinner. In the middle of the space was a large fountain with water flowing from concrete square tubes like a writhing sea monster. The Queens stood in the walk space inside of it, staring down into the pool of water and listening to its noises.

Qassadia
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:27 pm

City center

Formed by chaotic and natural angles joining orderly and rigid shapes; the architecture of Elfland was Metabolism. Almost every building was monumental in size and those that were not already were well on there was as workers could be seen toiling away and adding more and more capsule housing units for the ever-growing population of Elfland. All the negative space leftover was occupied by the many many oppressively large public spaces packed with elves as they watched the parade go by either with their own eyes or on the large televisions fastened to buildings.

The only color to contrast the grey of the concrete was the greenery of the plant life revered by the elves themselves. This could be especially seen on the distant mountains that served as the backdrop to the city itself. However, on this most special of days, the vibrant violet royal banners of both the Cassadian monarchy and the Elvish diarchy flew from every window and flat surface that could be found.

Nunnally gazed in wonder at the magnificent sight of the monumental structures of what was the best of Elvish folk's architecture as the Cassadian motorcade drove by along the motorway with the structures encompassing the highway on both sights as if staring down on what was nothing more than ants, the mighty picture of them appearing more intimidating to the Knight-Agents or as was the case with the rest of the senior delegation; they thought of it as impractical and a product of vanity, especially by the more mindful about budgets and financial means, General Counselor Yuri Bezmenov.

The young princess had stuck against the car's side window on her side, hands pressed on the glass as she marveled at the beautiful and all-encompassing buildings all around her as the crowds caught her gaze, waving at them slightly as if she had hoped for them to notice her appreciation of their hospitality, to attend for the arrival of herself and sister's visit to their land. Throughout the transit to the embassy, Nunnally would hold up a cheerful, jolly smile out of excitement which she held deep in her heart in that she was paying a visit to such an exotic land, inhabited by a culture and people that were unlike anything she had read about.

Relena appreciated this, despite her sister's often overriding proper etiquette, especially in front of such important foreign officials. Notwithstanding, the upstanding matronly young Empress tolerated the childishness of her sister, Nunnally was young after all, and Relena wanted nothing but for her young baby sister to treasure the memories of her youth, unlike herself who had no other choice, but to ascend on the throne of her father, whom she loved so much and cherished with all her heart and soul when Charles still drew breath among the living, only to be cut short by a sudden and treacherous affliction of the heart.

Elflithe thought for a moment about what exactly he was free to say. "Our Queens are the most athel and mighty of all the elves. Brought about by their sisterly bond, forged in the eye of that dreadful storm. It was they who kept our kind from dying out and without them, all that you see here would be rust and ruin." Elflithe paused as he looked down towards Nunnally, and smiled. "But today, they are the great mothers of our land and folk, keeping every elf safe with their endless love."

''They seem to be a truly inseparable pair in your own words...So admirable, I wish I had such a relation with all my siblings, but alas the weight of Royalty has fallen on most of my sisters and brother,'' Relena remarked on that with deep grief in her heart, her eyes started to become watery for a moment.'', my two older sisters are now married to men who, thank the Lord love and cherish them. My baby brother agreed to a marriage to an Ejorikean Princess, as a way to mend the scars of war with a country that was at war with mine, twenty years ago, in which hundreds of thousands of people perished.'' The Empress's voice became heavy as she went on, voice becoming hoarsely and would have continued to worsen had it not been for the comfort of her baby sister, who took her hand and gripped it, feeling her pain as she solemnly looked up into her eyes with a clear hind of understanding.

''Oh sister,'' The Empress whispered as she turned back to face the two Heretogas.''Forgive my emotional state, it is just that - even after almost eight years of presiding over the country, has still proven to be insufficient for me still. So many pressures, so many plots and violent affairs of terrorism, war, and tragedy.'' Relena's words felt heavy on herself, thankfully the motorcade's journey come to an end in front of the marvelous structure that served for the Cassadian Foreign Mission as its main residential building.

This indicated for the two Royals two part ways with the Heretogas, with Nunnally having exited the car after it was opened by a Knight-Agent who was waiting for them on the red carpet that had been rolled down for the occasion.

Relena bowed with her head at the Heretogas respectfully, as she too was about to exit the vehicle.''I found this conversation to be much satisfactory, I can only hope that our exchanges will be even more so when the Ball that your Great Eflqueens have prepared for us, come tomorrow.'' With that, the door to the car opened, on the outside, by none other than her much loved and appreciated knight, in shining armor, Knight Agent ''Ser'' Heero Yuri, who extended a strong hand, for the Empress to take, which she obliged with great pleasure, grinning as she resisted giggling in the presence of her beloved lover.

And with that, the first part of their visit had concluded successfully. Hopefully, the rest would unfold in the same way.

On The Next Day

Coming up next on the schedule and agreement was the holding of an Elvish ball that was to be held in honor of the visit of Her Imperial Majesty. The event was to be held at the Royal Palace, a tall building whose shape took that of a pyramid that rose at the heavens from among the other constructions that the Elvish folk had built that reached almost Titan-ic dimensions. No matter, the Cassadians would honor it of course, as all upstanding guests would. Thus a motorcade was again planned to take Empress Relena and her sister, along with the other members of the delegation to the Royal Palace. However this time would be different as the motorcade would comprise of fewer vehicles, consisting only of the 'Lady-In-Waiting' Rolls Royce and the Mercedes Pullman sedans, with the only ESV element deployed to the task of security being the RR Cullinans SUVs, specially modified for service in the Royal Guard, having been equipped with armor plating, an NBC system, and a much more powerful engine and nimble transmission.

The convoy would exit through the motorway under the square-arched gateway of the embassy compound, that led out of the embassy compound, moving along another path down the road that led them to an abnormally large double-gate, which had been opened just for the convoy to pass through without a hitch as the line of cars sped up the along the smooth, paved path that would get them in front of the central entrance to the palace. The Motorcade slowed down, before it came to a complete stop, pulling up in front of the main entrance into the Elven palace. With the motorcade's halt, several Knight-Agents that sported reflective shades and two-piece suits exited from the Cullinans and went over to the cars in which the important figures for the Ball were driven in.

First was of course the Empress's vehicle, not long after which a trio of pretty young women got out of the car. Empress Relena was radiant in the mature feminine look that she wanted to project; high cheekbones, oval face with prominent, fine jawlines, a long thin neck which was complemented by her straight queenly figure with a lightly curvier hourglass and hips, but not much in the way of supple flesh that her best friend, Dorothy was gifted with. The Empress was dressed in a shoulderless around which was adorned with a diamond tiara, a loose white gown that dropped down bellow her knees complimented by elbow long silk gloves that adorned her nubile arms.

Her two other companions, Duchess Dorothy Catalonia wore a long high-cut shoulder strap gown that emphasized her features such as her hips and the upper part of her bosom. Unlike Relena, it was far more racy. Nunnally on the other hand was far more modest and conservative in her appearance, having been adorned in a court dress that was reminiscent of something from the Baroque era, with half-long sleeves and a heart-shaped neckline that discreetly emphasized her breasts.

The trio stepped forward onto the red carpet, followed closely by the other members of the delegation, by the Master of the Royal Office Parvan Angelov, Deputy Royal Secretary of Foreign Affairs Sergei Lavrov, and the scholar and guru of the exclusive Cassadian Intelligence Community, Yuri Bezmenov. All were dressed in a different style of a three-piece suit, with the exception of Parvan Angelov who sported a buttoned, officer-esque jacket and dress pants and low-heel leather shoes.

Empress Relena made a light a dignified curtsy, in conjunction with the right hand over her chest on where the heart was, her duo company of her sister and her best friend and former lady-in-waiting Dorothy de la Catalonia did the same. The others who had tagged just behind them did the traditional bow as was for members of the male sex. A deep bow down to the waist, and a right hand over the chest to the heart. After this part of the etiquette was over the Cassadian Visitation.

''I, Relena Von Peacekraft Empress of Cassadia and my companions entrust my security unto your hands o' great Elfqueens of thy Elvish folk. I pray that you take good care of my August person and the noble ministers and beloved companions and entrust their as well as my own safety to you.'' Declared the young Empress to two figures that stood in front of her, tall and fit in figure and blessed with indescribable beauty that made Empress Relena and even Dorothy jealous.

''It is a great honor to meet you Your Majesties.'' Said the Duchess with a solemn bow, followed by Nunnally and everyone else.
Last edited by Qassadia on Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents