NATION

PASSWORD

Bazalonia/Cafundéu - hosting bid for World Cup 48 (2nd try)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Cafundeu
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Bazalonia/Cafundéu - hosting bid for World Cup 48 (2nd try)

Postby Cafundeu » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:06 pm

BAZALONIA AND CAFUNDÉU
Hosting bid for World Cup 48

The 2nd try - the same bid

Once again Bazalonia and Cafundéu bid for the World Cup, to keep the will to host the competition once again! A first attempt was unsucessful due to the difference of two votes, but the intent to host this major event is stronger than ever, with both countries ready for it and confident that the bid, if chosen, will result in a sucessful World Cup. The bid is basically the same that was made for the previous cup, with the two nations already prepared for it due to all the investments made during the bid process for the last World Cup... after all, all the money spent in these new hotels, stadiums, parking lots, shopping malls, prisons... we need some return!

Cafundéu is part of the NSWC community since World Cup 32, when the country, after losing the Baptism of Fire final, qualified for the World Cup in its first attempt, since then just missing World Cup 35. And, during all this history, the country has hosted many WCC-associated events (list can be seen below), including two World Cups, once with Commerce Heights (Paripana) and the other with Septentrionia. Bazalonia's participation in the World Cup scene for much longer, with the user being even the WCC President for two consecutive terms, and also hosting the World Cup once (with The Lowland Clans), and several other WCC events. Both countries are located in Atlantian Oceania, and very close from each other, so transport from one country to another will be pretty easy: analyzing the map of the region, Bazalonia is located in an island just below of Cafundéu, which is extremely close to Landau Institute's Lowrni Island.

-----> Scorinator to be Used: World Cup 36 scorinator. Cafundéu used this scorinator in WC36, WC42, CoH31, CoH36 and BoF30, and this scorinator was also used in World Cup 39.

-----> Group Format (qualifiers): as the qualifying format depends on the number of sign-ups, there isn't a strict format to be pursued. 120 countries (with 122 sign-ups) is really an excellent number to work and it will be the primary objective, but the bid will try to accomodate the number og sign-ups whenever possible, although without the possibility of groups of 10 or more countries. Preferred ones involve 10, 12 or 15 groups, with 6 or 8 countries in each of them.

Tiebreaking criteria, in order: points; number of wins; goal difference; head-to-head results; goals scored; playoff game (with extra time and penalties if necessary), bocce game (unfortunately it's impossible to reach this one).

Style Modifiers: teams will be allowed to have style modifiers ranging from -3 to +3.

-----> RP Bonus: using the WC36 scorinator, the RP bonus will be determined by two factors: the frequency of the posts and their quality (four levels of RP quality). The RP bonus works increasing a team's KPB points. The bonus can give more chances to weaker teams against superpowers, and can be decisive in close games. The bonus will be the same of WC42.

-----> Scorination Time: the games will be scorinated in the time zone between 01:00 and 03:00 GMT (both hosts will scorinate at approximately the same time).

-----> Previous Experience: Bazalonia hosted World Cup 35; Baptisms of Fire 16, 18, 20, 25 (as The Mice of Miceland) and 29 (as Yafalonia and Bazor 2); and Cups of Harmony 24 and 29. Cafundéu hosted World Cups 36 and 42; Baptisms of Fire 21 and 30; and Cups of Harmony 31 and 36 (also, hosted the 8th Women's World Cup). So, both are very experienced nations in hosting.
Monopolists' Sport Achievements:
World Cup Committee President (WCs 55-57)
Cup of Harmony 27 and 48 Champions; World Cup 44 runner-ups

AOCAF 33, DBC 15/17/18 Champions; BoF 19(WC32) runner-ups; Oxen Cup 1/8 Champions; WGPC9 Champions
DBC 16; OFC6; AOCAF27/30 runner-ups; Q-Cup 2 and Women's World Cup 11 Champions

Olympics: Host of V Winter Olympics and VI Summer Olympics - III Summer Olympics: best overall performance
Hosted: WWC8; BoF21 (WC34); BoF30 (WC43); BoF37 (WC50); CoH31; CoH36
HOST OF WORLD CUP 36, WORLD CUP 42, WORLD CUP 48, WORLD CUP 52 AND WORLD CUP 57

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Re: Bazalonia/Cafundéu - hosting bid for World Cup 48 (2nd try)

Postby Qazox » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:39 pm

If'n I could vote on this bid, is there any way you could guarentee that i won't have to face Dancougar in the qualifers, for the 4th time in the last 6 qualifiers?
Wikipage/Qazox National Football Team
Qualified for World Cups 31, 33, 35-50, 54-59, 61, 62. Runners-up: CoH 52
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Bazalonia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Bazalonia » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:52 am

Actually... for once I can legitimately say that there is no chance you and Dancougar will be in the same Qual Group.

7 Dancougar 40,99
12 Qazox 32,90

Seeing as there are goingto be 15 groups with this amount of nations (well even if there were 12 groups) you will be certainly the top seed in your group and Dancougar will be the top seed of his.
Bazalonia.bz: For all your Bazalonian Government needs
Bazalonia, my characters, my settings - A Blog

* Han has an utter sinking feeling that details of this are going to surreptitiously slip out into someone's siggy...
<Han> so let's hope it's neither precognitive nor self-fulfilling...

Liventia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 04, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Liventia » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Given your past failures with hosting the BoF TWICE — once with your Yafalonia and Bazor 2 BoF (which I was in with Liventia) which had a totally irrelevant and unnecessary extra round just for seeding (because you'd not thought the format out properly) and once with your Miceland BoF which godmodded without permission the participants' players into shapes(!) — why should I vote for you to host the World Cup?
Last edited by Liventia on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!

Valipac
Ambassador

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Valipac » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 am

I was in Cafundéu's BoF with a different nation a looooong time ago and it was generally very well run. I definitely enjoyed it. I really don't know about Bazor 2's hosting history, but as far as Cafundeu goes, I would throw my weight behind this bid (of course, I really don't have much weight, seeing as how I am not on the WCC). I just figured I'd let ya'll know that I enjoyed his hosting during that BoF (it was the BoF for WC34, whichever that was).
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
"What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." - Samuel Johnson

Wiki | Using Satellites in Warfare | BoF 34 Champion
Designer of Ex-Nation Flag | AKA: Kampf

Secristan
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Secristan » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:26 am

Cafundéu was my Baptism of Fire host and he did a great job.

But I have concerns with Bazalonia as well. I have now been in five World Cups and I think I have seen ten total RPs from this user, including World Cup 46 or maybe 45 when we were in the same qualifying group, and he didn't even have a roster during qualifying. This stuff isn't required I realize but it makes me concerned how much "in tune" he is with more recent nations then older nations and if therefore newer nations may be at a disadvantage when he evaluates RP's because he doesn't know them as well. The bid says there are four levels of quality being evaluated. Will a more familiar user get a greater benefit of the doubt to be in one of the upper levels then a nation he may not recognize as much (as in do the newer nations have to "prove themselves" to a level the older nations won't have too?)

I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt and not say anything then I read Liventia's post and looked up those two Baptisms of Fire mentioned and now I am just not sure. My apologies to Bazalonia for airing this concern, but I can't help it.

Wish we could have Cafundéu-Dancougar.
Last edited by Secristan on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
WINNER of the 1st International Basketball Championships, 7th Di Bradini Cup, & the 4th World Lacrosse Championships!
RUNNERUP in Baptism of Fire 30 and World Baseball Classic 10.
HOST of World Bowl 6, International Basketball Championships 6, and Baptism of Iron 6. (Hosting a 6th version of something? Call us.) Also, World Baseball Classic 12 and World Lacrosse Championships 3.
Qualified for World Cups 49-52.

All arrogant, stuck-up, conceded or whatever comments I make in roleplay are always in-character and should not be interpreted as also being the out-of-character attitude of the person controlling the nation. My nation is my attempt to mock people I have to deal with often at work.

Bazalonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bazalonia » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:37 am

Liventia wrote:Given your past failures with hosting the BoF TWICE — once with your Yafalonia and Bazor 2 BoF (which I was in with Liventia) which had a totally irrelevant and unnecessary extra round just for seeding (because you'd not thought the format out properly) and once with your Miceland BoF which godmodded without permission the participants' players into shapes(!) — why should I vote for you to host the World Cup?

1. I disagree with your opinion of the Y&B2 event. However I have no idea how this accusation applies to the the current bid as proposed by me and Caf. There is no such "unnecessary" or "irrellevant" part of this bid. So I have to wonder why.

2. Initially,yes, players changed into shapes... however that did change. At the time I didn't think it was an issue but I soon did find out and I soon rectified it. Now, I agree that is was bad... and there is no chance of something similiar happening in the World Cup

* Han has an utter sinking feeling that details of this are going to surreptitiously slip out into someone's siggy...

Bazalonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bazalonia » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:50 am

Secristan wrote:Cafundéu was my Baptism of Fire host and he did a great job.

But I have concerns with Bazalonia as well. I have now been in five World Cups and I think I have seen ten total RPs from this user, including World Cup 46 or maybe 45 when we were in the same qualifying group, and he didn't even have a roster during qualifying. This stuff isn't required I realize but it makes me concerned how much "in tune" he is with more recent nations then older nations and if therefore newer nations may be at a disadvantage when he evaluates RP's because he doesn't know them as well. The bid says there are four levels of quality being evaluated. Will a more familiar user get a greater benefit of the doubt to be in one of the upper levels then a nation he may not recognize as much (as in do the newer nations have to "prove themselves" to a level the older nations won't have too?)

I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt and not say anything then I read Liventia's post and looked up those two Baptisms of Fire mentioned and now I am just not sure. My apologies to Bazalonia for airing this concern, but I can't help it.

Wish we could have Cafundéu-Dancougar.

Thank you Secristan for your comments and your legitimate concerns that you raised.

A lot of the older participants will know this so this is for newer nations like you.

I started Participating back in World cup 26. Under Commerce Height and Oliverry. I RPed heavily and climbed the rankings participating in the BoF. I soon introduced a puppet Atheistic Right (in Wc 27) and continued to RP extensively with both nations. I switched puppets for a while introducing The Mice of Miceland to the World but then returned to Athesitic Right.

I continued to RP until around the 40's as much as I could with my main and puppet nations. It's a sad fact but at the moment, I simply don't have the drive to do a proper WC RP as I used to. I hope this might change. It's simple with the World Cup... I have to score the RPs and then scorinate. It's much easier to be motivated when you have to do something.

I have experience in reading and creating RPs and as such at least in this criteria I meet and perhaps exceed the requirements.

Bazalonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bazalonia » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:01 am

Valipac wrote:I was in Cafundéu's BoF with a different nation a looooong time ago and it was generally very well run. I definitely enjoyed it. I really don't know about Bazor 2's hosting history, but as far as Cafundeu goes, I would throw my weight behind this bid (of course, I really don't have much weight, seeing as how I am not on the WCC). I just figured I'd let ya'll know that I enjoyed his hosting during that BoF (it was the BoF for WC34, whichever that was).

I'm sure Caf would be appreciative of your vote of confidence.

Valipac
Ambassador

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Valipac » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:23 am

Secristan wrote:This stuff isn't required I realize but it makes me concerned how much "in tune" he is with more recent nations then older nations and if therefore newer nations may be at a disadvantage when he evaluates RP's because he doesn't know them as well. The bid says there are four levels of quality being evaluated. Will a more familiar user get a greater benefit of the doubt to be in one of the upper levels then a nation he may not recognize as much (as in do the newer nations have to "prove themselves" to a level the older nations won't have too?)

I don't see why this should be an issue at all, although bringing this to light would only suggest that perhaps older nations are given higher scores than brand new nations to the World Cup for RP. A good RP is a good RP, and it doesn't take an understanding of backstory or of a specific nation/character to determine that. You should be able to read an RP and say "that was a well written, detailed, RP", or "that was a short, but sweet, 1 paragraph RP", or "that was a horrid one liner" without having to know the intricate details of a nation.
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
"What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." - Samuel Johnson

Wiki | Using Satellites in Warfare | BoF 34 Champion
Designer of Ex-Nation Flag | AKA: Kampf

Secristan
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Secristan » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:39 am

Bazalonia wrote:Thank you Secristan for your comments and your legitimate concerns that you raised.

A lot of the older participants will know this so this is for newer nations like you.

I started Participating back in World cup 26. Under Commerce Height and Oliverry. I RPed heavily and climbed the rankings participating in the BoF. I soon introduced a puppet Atheistic Right (in Wc 27) and continued to RP extensively with both nations. I switched puppets for a while introducing The Mice of Miceland to the World but then returned to Athesitic Right.

I continued to RP until around the 40's as much as I could with my main and puppet nations. It's a sad fact but at the moment, I simply don't have the drive to do a proper WC RP as I used to. I hope this might change. It's simple with the World Cup... I have to score the RPs and then scorinate. It's much easier to be motivated when you have to do something.

I have experience in reading and creating RPs and as such at least in this criteria I meet and perhaps exceed the requirements.

Thank you for easing my concerns. I feel better now.

Valipac wrote:I don't see why this should be an issue at all, although bringing this to light would only suggest that perhaps older nations are given higher scores than brand new nations to the World Cup for RP. A good RP is a good RP, and it doesn't take an understanding of backstory or of a specific nation/character to determine that. You should be able to read an RP and say "that was a well written, detailed, RP", or "that was a short, but sweet, 1 paragraph RP", or "that was a horrid one liner" without having to know the intricate details of a nation.

The concern was legitimate, as Bazalonia even admitted. It's like a soccer coach evaluating two prospects. One player he's known since grade school, the other he's known since he showed up at 11am that morning for the tryout. If the first player puts in a "B" performance and the second one an "A", the coach may still hold the two on even terms, because the second person needs to prove himself more. That's why this concern was legitimate.

Bazalonia with his other response eased this concern and now has my confidence in how he would host this.
WINNER of the 1st International Basketball Championships, 7th Di Bradini Cup, & the 4th World Lacrosse Championships!
RUNNERUP in Baptism of Fire 30 and World Baseball Classic 10.
HOST of World Bowl 6, International Basketball Championships 6, and Baptism of Iron 6. (Hosting a 6th version of something? Call us.) Also, World Baseball Classic 12 and World Lacrosse Championships 3.
Qualified for World Cups 49-52.

All arrogant, stuck-up, conceded or whatever comments I make in roleplay are always in-character and should not be interpreted as also being the out-of-character attitude of the person controlling the nation. My nation is my attempt to mock people I have to deal with often at work.

Starblaydia
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Starblaydia » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:45 am

Valipac wrote:
Secristan wrote:This stuff isn't required I realize but it makes me concerned how much "in tune" he is with more recent nations then older nations and if therefore newer nations may be at a disadvantage when he evaluates RP's because he doesn't know them as well. The bid says there are four levels of quality being evaluated. Will a more familiar user get a greater benefit of the doubt to be in one of the upper levels then a nation he may not recognize as much (as in do the newer nations have to "prove themselves" to a level the older nations won't have too?)

I don't see why this should be an issue at all, although bringing this to light would only suggest that perhaps older nations are given higher scores than brand new nations to the World Cup for RP. A good RP is a good RP, and it doesn't take an understanding of backstory or of a specific nation/character to determine that. You should be able to read an RP and say "that was a well written, detailed, RP", or "that was a short, but sweet, 1 paragraph RP", or "that was a horrid one liner" without having to know the intricate details of a nation.

To be fair, though this is a completely separate issue to this particular hosting bid and somewhat of a hijack, if your World Cup (or whatever) RPs rely on someone having read every other single edition of your enormous story arc to understand properly, then you probably need a bit more exposition or few As you know... speeches.

i.e. write better. :p

We now return you to your regular bid programming.
Six-Time World Cup Committee President (WCs 25-33, 46-51 & 82*)
Co-host of World Cups 20, 40 & 80 • Di Bradini Cup Organiser
World Cups 30, 63 & 83 Runner-Up • World Cup 27 Third Place • 25th Baptism of Fire Runner-Up
Seven-Time AOCAF Cup Champions • Two-time U21, One-Time U18 WC Champions • Men's Football Olympic Champions, Ashford Games
Five-Time Cherry Cup Champions • 1st Quidditch World Cup Champions • WGPC8 Drivers' Champion
The Protectorate of Starblaydia
Commended by WA Security Council Resolution #40
Five-Time NS World Cup Champions (WCs 25, 28, 41, 44 & 47)

The Weegies
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Weegies » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:02 am

Valipac wrote: or "that was a horrid one liner"

I don't think Aquila is in this year. ;)
The Weegies is aware of all internet traditions.

Dare you face the awesome and terrible fury of The Invigilator?

Cafundeu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cafundeu » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Well, let's see what has been discussed... first of all, I'm aware of the controversies which happened during the last two BoFs Baz hosted. I remember the extra round in the Y&B2 BoF and how there was negative reactions towards it, but this isn't something that would get repeated in a World Cup. The only space for different formats in this competition is during the qualifiers, and our bid has very specific aimed formats, none of them involving something unusual. The bid will aim to include the most number of signed-up nations, with a max of 8 nations per group and a minimal of 6, using 7 numbers if necessary. Playoffs will only be used when obligatory to reach the number of qualified nations. And, of course, the World Cup will follow the traditional format. So, there isn't space for stages considered weird or unecessary.

About the "colours and shapes" godmodding, I don't think Baz would repeat doing something that is condemned by the other nations. It happened once, surely. But Bazalonia isn't the kind of user to not understand that something shouldn't be done and then repeating the error upsetting everyone else in the community, as happens with some nations. I am motivated to host this World Cup not only for myself, but also to show my confidence for Baz to host a successful cup... btw, he has hosted many competitions without problems, and I could put as a fine example the Baptism of Fire in which I participated as Estresse Intenso, BoF20. These concerns about the bid happened in a certain degree too in my WC41/42 hosting bids, in which there was some opposition towards Septentrionia/Oli hosting it. But I had confidence on both my co-host's abilities to host and on mine too and, in the end, WC42 had no problems and was successful.

Secristan's worry was comprehensible, but I don't see it as applicable. Rating a RP is rating what's written in that specific occasion, even more due to the scorinator which would be used. In the scorinator, each RP is rated sepatately. So, a same nation can have a slani and an excellent RP during the course of the cup, be it new or known.

And last, I'm happy to read the positive comments about my hosting experiences. After all, at least for me, that's the main objective of hosting: being able to help the community and giving a satisfactory experience to the participants. And succeeding in this is what satsifies me too, and makes me enjoy hosting so much.
Last edited by Cafundeu on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AOCAF 33, DBC 15/17/18 Champions; BoF 19(WC32) runner-ups; Oxen Cup 1/8 Champions; WGPC9 Champions

Olympics: Host of V Winter Olympics and VI Summer Olympics - III Summer Olympics: best overall performance

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:23 am

A reminder, please: How extensive are the taxes that foreign visitors to Cafundeu would probably have to pay during their stay there?
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Cafundeu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cafundeu » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Basically, visitors to Cafundéu will have to pay all the "necessary costs" which Cafundelenses and other tourists pay, from the costs of travelling to the costs of crossing the street, receiving answers for questions, stepping on white floor or of another colour, using public benches, hearing elevator music, playing football and the famous costs' costs. Some of them are paid to other people (a Cafundelense can charge you for answering a question, or for parking in front of his/her house), others to companies (using their facilities or services) and others to the government (for entering the country, or things related to the few public places that exist). No one can avoid these taxes, some have even refused to pay but later regretted the decision due to problems with the Cafundelense government (Emperor Boston and the whole Sorthern Northland team). Good solutions teams can find involve getting a sponsor, be it a company, a rich individual or a government body, or charge for common things like autographs and photos.

Or maybe you can just end playing in Bazalonia if our bid wins.

Bazalonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bazalonia » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:36 am

Cafundeu wrote:*snip*

Or maybe you can just end playing in Bazalonia if our bid wins.

If you do end up coming to Bazalonia.... There's only really Travel, food and accomodation that you have to worry about... Though Travel insurance is always a good thing. Even BazAir can misplace an occasion piece of luggage.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:44 am

*(wonders whether we bribe somebody to rig the draw, if & when the time comes, to ensure that we go to Bazalonia rather than Cafundeu: That might be the most cost-effective option...)*
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Taeshan
Senator

Founded: Aug 11, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Taeshan » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Now seems as good as a time as any. What will your policy be for friendlies? The usual 3 per a stop or, something else?
Champions - Copa Rushmori 22, Cup of Harmony 35, Di Bradini Cup 19, World Baseball Classic 13, Gridiron World Championships (World Bowl 0), World Bowl 34, World Lacrosse Championship 2

World Cup Qualifications-41, 44, 46, 59, 61(RoS), 62(Quarterfinals), 63 (RoS), 64 (Quarterfinals), 83, 84 (RoS), 85, 87

Hosts-Cup of Harmony 55, Copa Rushmori 14, Sporting World Cup 10,
Quidditch World Cup 10, World Cup of Hockey 41, World Cup 87

Cafundeu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cafundeu » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:27 pm

I would decide for the 3 available friendlies in each opportunity, as happens lately, although this is something I'll have to see with Baz to make a final answer.

Palmouth
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:26 am

Congrats for your winning bid, good luck in hosting the event!
Die Großelysiche Entente von Aachland und der Stammstaaten von Palmund
The Greater Elysian Entente of Aachland and the Anterior States of Palmouth

[Aachland Factbook] | [Aacherian Orthodox Church] | [Church Factbook] | [NationStates Page]

Taeshan
Senator

Founded: Aug 11, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Taeshan » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:02 pm

so who arsupposed to send the friendly TG's to?
Champions - Copa Rushmori 22, Cup of Harmony 35, Di Bradini Cup 19, World Baseball Classic 13, Gridiron World Championships (World Bowl 0), World Bowl 34, World Lacrosse Championship 2

World Cup Qualifications-41, 44, 46, 59, 61(RoS), 62(Quarterfinals), 63 (RoS), 64 (Quarterfinals), 83, 84 (RoS), 85, 87

Hosts-Cup of Harmony 55, Copa Rushmori 14, Sporting World Cup 10,
Quidditch World Cup 10, World Cup of Hockey 41, World Cup 87

Cafundeu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cafundeu » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:46 am

You can send it to me and I'll keep record of all the scheduled friendlies.

Starblaydia
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Starblaydia » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:48 am

Have you guys come to a decision as how to work the fact we have 123 signups for 122 places?
Six-Time World Cup Committee President (WCs 25-33, 46-51 & 82*)
Co-host of World Cups 20, 40 & 80 • Di Bradini Cup Organiser
World Cups 30, 63 & 83 Runner-Up • World Cup 27 Third Place • 25th Baptism of Fire Runner-Up
Seven-Time AOCAF Cup Champions • Two-time U21, One-Time U18 WC Champions • Men's Football Olympic Champions, Ashford Games
Five-Time Cherry Cup Champions • 1st Quidditch World Cup Champions • WGPC8 Drivers' Champion
The Protectorate of Starblaydia
Commended by WA Security Council Resolution #40
Five-Time NS World Cup Champions (WCs 25, 28, 41, 44 & 47)

Nethertopia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2008
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nethertopia » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Starblaydia wrote:Have you guys come to a decision as how to work the fact we have 123 signups for 122 places?

Stab Nethers: He'll bleed to death and there's your solution.
Sporting achievements:
Third in WC51. That's about it. I think we once won the inaugural Table Tennis World Cup as well?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports