NATION

PASSWORD

[Query] Trolling?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Parxland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

[Query] Trolling?

Postby Parxland » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:11 am

Starblaydia wrote:
Purpelia wrote:I went to school. If you think teachers have authority, or hell that teachers are for the most part not the weak and pointless underbelly of the professional world than you are wrong. I mean sure, you get the occasional snowflake that is there voluntarily. But for the most part he who does not know teaches is very much true. And teaching jobs are where dreams of professional success come to die.

Plenty of teachers post on NS, so consider yourself *** warned for trolling ***

This. I read this and felt question marks floating above my head. It feels like Starblaydia inserted an opinion before warning the player, and that the warning is because of a difference in opinion. I read purpelia's post and frankly thought it was their opinion. The opinion of a child, but I don't see where they're trying to offend others.. can somebody explain constitutes trolling in said post? A second opinion here might be appropriate.
- < D O O M > -

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:28 am

If you were to look further down the forum you would see your answer.

viewtopic.php?p=37524031#p37524031
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.

IC posts in WA, unless otherwise stated, are made by David Jossiah Beckingham, Chairman of Poafmersia's World Assembly Board.
Sportswire. Chasing The Unknown.
Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WCQ93) - 40th, with 18.62, Style: +1.2345
OptaPoaf at work: https://bit.ly/m/OptaPoaf

Parxland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Parxland » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:29 am

Ahhh that makes more sense. Thanks.
- < D O O M > -

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:06 am

And keep in mind:

Honest belief does not excuse trolling.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=260044#020

Parxland wrote:A second opinion here might be appropriate.

And Moderation doesn't accept third-party appeals in a formal sense of that's what you are meaning, and it isn't mandated for them to do so in an informal sense either:

Please be aware, that while mods may choose to honor a third-party request for a second opinion at their discretion, they are not required to do so. Formal appeals must be made by the person who was subject of moderator action, and not by a third party. Third-party appeals will not be considered.

viewtopic.php?p=16394954#appeals
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Return to Moderation