NATION

PASSWORD

[R]Possible Trollnaming?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

[R]Possible Trollnaming?

Postby Aeritai » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:33 am

Duvniask wrote:
Cordel One wrote:Hey -Ra, how is China communist? You keep saying it is, but the closest you got to explaining it was by saying they used "Marxian economics" without realizing "Marxian economics" is Marx's critique of the capitalist commodity system.

Don't argue with trolls, especially not one that cannot shut his pie-hole and has to derail any thread to talk about "the left".

The bolded parts are mine: It looks like Duvniask is implying that -Ra is a troll.
Last edited by Aeritai on Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Duvniask
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Duvniask » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:55 am

The guy has already been warned for trolling within a very short time of coming onto these forums: viewtopic.php?p=37503122#p37503122

He's already been recognized as someone who trolls by the mod(s).

Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Duvniask wrote:The guy has already been warned for trolling within a very short time of coming onto these forums: viewtopic.php?p=37503122#p37503122

He's already been recognized as someone who trolls by the mod(s).

Ah sorry my mistake.
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Duvniask
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Duvniask » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:31 pm

That said, I can understand if I shouldn't really be bringing that up on the General forum itself. But I was saying it to hopefully get the other guy to stop responding to -Ra-, i.e. not feeding someone who, as far as the mods have decided, has previously been determined to be trolling.
Last edited by Duvniask on Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:46 pm

Just because someone gets a warning for trolling does not give you an excuse to call someone a troll. Given that you are currently serving a forum ban, I won't go add to it, but this is a loom to not do that and be extra mindful of how you interact on the forum.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Return to Moderation