NATION

PASSWORD

purchase of jails

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

purchase of jails

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Mon May 18, 2020 6:44 pm

Basilio Lombardi - Vatican Prison Department

Thanks to the newly overcrowded prison, the prison department and the king have allocated a very large budget to buy prisons abroad, in order to transport guards and prisoners there to keep them in line, we do not want prisons within the city, We prefer islands or remote land, for greater security and that this land belongs to our nation, they will be paid the price of the jail and they will also be given a monthly rent for the land. If you want to present one or more jails fill out the following form:

Name of the nation:
Prison Name:
security level:
Number of prisoners:
Prison Value:
Rent Value:
Requirements:
Last edited by Estados Vaticanos on Mon May 18, 2020 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Big Carencia
Envoy

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Carencia » Fri May 22, 2020 9:59 am

Name of the nation:The Kingdom of Big Carencia
Prison Name: El Peñasco
security level: maximum
Number of prisoners:if it refers to the capacity, there are 1000 cells
Prison Value: 500.000 Duros
Rent Value: 1500 Duros
Requirements: The prison staff that you have to send, must have before going through our government facilities. We have prohibited emigration. You will need a special passport that we will provide upon arrival at these facilities. To be able to leave the country.

Our country is an island, and El Peñasco prison is an island on that island. since it is in the middle of our only and great lake. The price is negotiable
RP in which I participate:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486045 Playing as the Australian Federation
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=485294 Playing as the Kingdom of Big Carencia
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486822 Playing as Aprohis , God of Deception and Snakes
Everything I say here does not represent my actual views.
``Do what I do and don't get involved in politic´´ -Francisco Franco
what I believe (although nobody understands it because it is in Spanish)

Big Carencia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Big Carencia » Fri May 22, 2020 10:00 am

Name of the nation:The Kingdom of Big Carencia
Requirements: The prison staff that you have to send, must have before going through our government facilities. We have prohibited emigration. You will need a special passport that we will provide upon arrival at these facilities. To be able to leave the country.

Our country is an island, and El Peñasco prison is an island on that island. since it is in the middle of our only and great lake. The price is negotiable
(occ I accidentally posted him twice, sorry)
Last edited by Big Carencia on Fri May 22, 2020 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Fri May 22, 2020 5:22 pm

Big Carencia wrote:Name of the nation:The Kingdom of Big Carencia

As I am interested in your prison, my guards will do the necessary paperwork and if you wish we can also give your nationals jobs, the money will be transferred immediately, some security advisers will go to the prison to review it and send the prisoners, more or less than a month they are there in your country, thanks

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sat May 23, 2020 1:38 pm

Name of the nation: Peoples Republic of Joyea
Prison Name: Special Administrative Prison Island Number 14
security level: Maximum
Number of prisoners: 10,000
Prison Value: NS$ 200,000
Rent Value: NS $ 80,000
Requirements: Must have 7,000 guards or lower and the Joyean Ministry of Justice must be allowed onto the property to ensure the prisoners are being treated humanely
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Big Carencia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Big Carencia » Sat May 23, 2020 2:53 pm

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=485523
If what you want is to get rid of some prisoners, this may interest you (ooc, that depends on you)

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Sat May 23, 2020 4:47 pm

Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:Name of the nation: Peoples Republic of Joyea
Prison Name: Special Administrative Prison Island Number 14
security level: Maximum
Number of prisoners: 10,000
Prison Value: NS$ 200,000
Rent Value: NS $ 80,000
Requirements: Must have 7,000 guards or lower and the Joyean Ministry of Justice must be allowed onto the property to ensure the prisoners are being treated humanely

I think its terms are very good and immediately the money will be transferred and the prisoners will go in a month, since we must evaluate the jail, there will be 3500 guards and we promise to value your rights, but probably they will not be transferred prisoners of maximum security since we have no mercy with them and some have an execution order

Naxera
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 28, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Naxera » Thu May 28, 2020 9:32 am

Nation Name:Republic of Naxera

Name of land being offered: We offer for lease for 50 years it can be renegotiated to 99 years. Illes del Diable /Devils islands archipielago and the territorial waters 3 to 12NM not the EEZ.
Size: total emerged area 14 square kilometers total main island 11 square km. total 17 islands and islets.

Population(if any): no permanent population. There was before We closed a high security prision with capacity for 360 inmates, guards and prisions staff. The islands have a lighthouse and a small permanent military garrison.
There is a small paved strip and pier. The island has it's own solar energy plant.

In the minor islands there are 53 huts and a chapel that were used by the less dangerous prisoners and inmates ending it sentence doing communitary work in the prision's plantations.

Price: 6 milion US dollar year more world inflation correction. We take care of security and staff, overhauling the installation, modernizing, maintenance of the island facilities.

Description of land: tropical, volcanic and rocky island, with the highest point 47m over sea level, it has a fresh water supply. It's situated at 15 kilometers of my west coast. in an area of strong tidal currents and sea currents, there are plenty of tiger sharks and bull sharks in the area.

Notes(Optional): As now Naxera has forbidden death penalty. We won't accept executions in the Islands.
In the years of use only one inmate escaped alive.
Tigersharks and Bullsharks are protected by Naxera's wildlife protection acts.
Areas outside the complex are natural park.

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Thu May 28, 2020 1:18 pm

Naxera wrote:Nation Name:Republic of Naxera

Name of land being offered: We offer for lease for 50 years it can be renegotiated to 99 years. Illes del Diable /Devils islands archipielago and the territorial waters 3 to 12NM not the EEZ.
Size: total emerged area 14 square kilometers total main island 11 square km. total 17 islands and islets.

Population(if any): no permanent population. There was before We closed a high security prision with capacity for 360 inmates, guards and prisions staff. The islands have a lighthouse and a small permanent military garrison.
There is a small paved strip and pier. The island has it's own solar energy plant.

In the minor islands there are 53 huts and a chapel that were used by the less dangerous prisoners and inmates ending it sentence doing communitary work in the prision's plantations.

Price: 6 milion US dollar year more world inflation correction. We take care of security and staff, overhauling the installation, modernizing, maintenance of the island facilities.

Description of land: tropical, volcanic and rocky island, with the highest point 47m over sea level, it has a fresh water supply. It's situated at 15 kilometers of my west coast. in an area of strong tidal currents and sea currents, there are plenty of tiger sharks and bull sharks in the area.

Notes(Optional): As now Naxera has forbidden death penalty. We won't accept executions in the Islands.
In the years of use only one inmate escaped alive.
Tigersharks and Bullsharks are protected by Naxera's wildlife protection acts.
Areas outside the complex are natural park.

We are interested in buying your prison, we will not carry out executions in your country, prisoners with death penalty, they stay in our country, the money will be transferred as soon as we prove that it is safe, thanks

Chem
Civil Servant

Founded: May 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Chem » Thu May 28, 2020 2:54 pm

I like jails, give me 20

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu May 28, 2020 6:23 pm

Tinhampton does not have any land or jails for sale. Why is the Vatican unwilling to build more prisons on its own soil?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Thu May 28, 2020 6:44 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Tinhampton does not have any land or jails for sale. Why is the Vatican unwilling to build more prisons on its own soil?

Interesting question and I will clarify it for you, we have too many prisoners, and we do not want to use our land to have people who no longer serve our society, we prefer to execute them all, but then a coup d'etat comes and we do not want that, no you know the desire to execute them all our generals have, we shot them and voila, but we are a bit human, if you have any doubts you tell me

Hanshire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

An Offer

Postby Hanshire » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:34 am

Name of the nation: The Holy Empire of Hanshire
Prison Name: Area TK-421
security level: MAXIMUM SECURITY, MILITARY PERSONAL ONLY
Number of prisoners: 500 (but we overpopulate to at least 5,000)
Prison Value: 100,000
Rent Value: 50,000
Requirements: Must have torture chambers padded so no sound can escape, execution chambers, solitary confinement, science labs
My in-character responses do not reflect my real life views

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:47 am

Hanshire wrote:Name of the nation: The Holy Empire of Hanshire
Requirements: Must have torture chambers padded so no sound can escape, execution chambers, solitary confinement, science labs

we buy it from you immediately

Hanshire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Hanshire » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:55 am

Estados Vaticanos wrote:
Hanshire wrote:Name of the nation: The Holy Empire of Hanshire

we buy it from you immediately

It is a pleasure doing business with you.
My in-character responses do not reflect my real life views

West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:56 pm

From: West Billinge, The Metropolitan Borough of St. Helens, United Kingdom and West Bromwich Holme
To: Basilio Lombardy, Vatican Prison Department

Dear Mr. Lombardy,
we have a prison in our exclave in West Billinge, which comes under the jurisdiction of Metropolitan Borough of St. Helens in England within the United Kingdom & West Bromwich Holme.

Name of the nation: United Kingdom & West Bromwich Holme
Prison Name: At your discretion, to be determined
security level: Low security
Number of prisoners: 600
Prison Value: TBD
Rent Value: TBD
Requirements: Due to local by-law, we can only have the roads in and out of the prison fitted with OrangeTEK AriaLED 20 LED streetlight on 5m metal posts fitted post-top, which look like this:

and also within the prison there needs to be this pedestrian zone sign (varied to PEDESTRIAN ZONE), per local by-law (prison vehicles are exempt from any restrictions):

and the lower panel varied to:

Except Image and
permit holders
Last edited by West Bromwich Holme on Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Formerly Astholm. I am no longer using the account Astholm.

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:09 pm

West Bromwich Holme wrote:From: West Billinge, The Metropolitan Borough of St. Helens, United Kingdom and West Bromwich Holme
To: Basilio Lombardy, Vatican Prison Department

Dear Mr. Lombardy,
we have a prison in our exclave in West Billinge, which comes under the jurisdiction of Metropolitan Borough of St. Helens in England within the United Kingdom & West Bromwich Holme.

Name of the nation: United Kingdom & West Bromwich Holme
Prison Name: At your discretion, to be determined
security level: Low security
Number of prisoners: 600
Prison Value: TBD
Rent Value: TBD
Requirements: Due to local by-law, we can only have the roads in and out of the prison fitted with OrangeTEK AriaLED 20 LED streetlight on 5m metal posts fitted post-top, which look like this:

(Image)
(Image)

and also within the prison there needs to be this pedestrian zone sign (varied to PEDESTRIAN ZONE), per local by-law (prison vehicles are exempt from any restrictions):

(Image)

and the lower panel varied to:

Except (Image) and
permit holders

Well, give us a price and we buy it, don't worry about transportation, most of the prisoners arrive by air

Goldgamia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Goldgamia » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:05 pm

Name of the nation: Technocratic Military State of Goldgamia
Prison Name: Goldgamian Orbital Prison Station (GOPS)
Security level: The station is divided into multiple areas, each catering to a specific security level.
Number of prisoners: 20,000
Prison Value: £G50,000,000, this is due to the cost of constructing these types of facilities being decreased due to the technological advancement seen in recent years.
Rent Value: £G1,000,000 (converts to $940,000)
Requirements: The sentenced prisoners must have committed a crime that would also be considered illegal in Goldgamia to be sent here.
Recent Goldgamian News:

No recent news as of now.

Member of LITA

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:32 pm

Goldgamia wrote:Name of the nation: Technocratic Military State of Goldgamia
Prison Name: Goldgamian Orbital Prison Station (GOPS)
Security level: The station is divided into multiple areas, each catering to a specific security level.
Number of prisoners: 20,000
Prison Value: £G50,000,000, this is due to the cost of constructing these types of facilities being decreased due to the technological advancement seen in recent years.
Rent Value: £G1,000,000 (converts to $940,000)
Requirements: The sentenced prisoners must have committed a crime that would also be considered illegal in Goldgamia to be sent here.

Do not worry so we will do it, we will send the prisoners who have crimes in common with their country, the money will be transferred immediately

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade