NATION

PASSWORD

Pokémon Discussion Thread: Generation III

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Favourite Water Starter?

Squirtle
15%
Totodile
8%
Mudkip
23%
Piplup
8%
Oshawott
31%
Froakie
8%
Popplio
No votes
Sobble
No votes
Water Bad
8%
Pikachu/Eevee
No votes

Total votes : 13

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Pokémon Discussion Thread: Generation III

Postby Gurori » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:30 am

Make sure you have your brass instruments and "7.8/10 Too Much Water" reviews ready for this is the third generation of the Pokémon thread.

Whether you watch the anime, play the video games, read the manga or play the trading card game, any and all discussion is allowed here as long as it's related to Pokémon.

As a common courtesy, it'd be greatly appreciated if you placed any and all potential spoilers within spoiler tags. Currently, the following things are within "Spoiler Territory".

• Isle of Armor
  • Crown Tundra
Last edited by Gurori on Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tirmon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tirmon » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:39 am

Third gen is best gen, though my fave pokèmon is actually from gen 2.
Atlantic Canada / Democratic Syndicalist / She/Her
Political Views / Gàidhlig / Embassy Program

Makenna Frami
Civilian

Founded: Aug 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Makenna Frami » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:27 am

My favorite is the first generation because they're all adorable although their power is not strong enough 2 player games
The time will answer every questions friv

Vivolkha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vivolkha » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:38 am

The best part of the 3rd generation is its competitive singles 6v6 metagame, which is probably the best one and most balanced across all generations so far.
Exclusively OOC nation | Prominent stat player as Aryax | Слава Україні! Героям слава!
Commentary about WA resolutions is posted on a personal capacity, and does not represent the opinion of 10000 Islands.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:31 pm

Tough one. I like Squirtle, but I also like Mudkip and Totodile. I think Totodile's probably my favorite.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Return to Arts & Fiction