NATION

PASSWORD

Official Regional Thread of The New Iron Order

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:
Xoriet wrote:Are you really fighting them or are you just trying to keep your head above water in a losing battle with the tide of antifascist action?

You're just simply somebody trying to be a prick to your opponents, like the rest of the WA Elite.

*** Warning for Flaming ***
There are ways of getting your point across without outright insulting people. Use them.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:14 am

If any of you could stop mentioning me, that'll be great.

Stop calling me a WA Elite, stop calling me names, and stop being a general annoyance towards me. I don't want to deal with something that is merely an April Fools thing, and something that doesn't even give me a net win (not that I care, anyway).

I seriously had it dealing with this, despite it being an occasional occurrence. Did you get it? I participated, that's for sure, and I do have friends all around different regions, but for the love of God, Fate, and all things good, stop calling me a WA Elite when I give no two damns about its workings.

(As for how I know about this despite not giving a damn? Well, I checked Moderation often.)

And no, I am not a raider, so stop lumping me as they and think that I raided a region that I don't even know about its existence until now, nor do I care about.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:01 am

Yokiria wrote:So this is all because the guy you voted for didn't win the April Fools event. Okay then.

No!

You guys twisted it up again, i am fighting these elites/commies because they are an evil force. I have been fighting the commies and their affiliates since 2016, this is where you all don't listen.

This obsession you have with the "WA Elite" seems to be because of the April Fools event.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:32 am

Valentine Z wrote:If any of you could stop mentioning me, that'll be fucking great.

Stop calling me a WA Elite, stop calling me names, and stop being a general annoyance towards me. I don't want to deal with something that is merely an April Fools thing, and something that doesn't even give me a net win (not that I care, anyway).

I seriously had it dealing with this, despite it being an occasional occurrence. Did you get it? I participated, that's for sure, and I do have friends all around different regions, but for the love of God, Fate, and all things good, stop calling me a WA Elite when I give no two damns about its workings.

(As for how I know about this despite not giving a damn? Well, I checked Moderation often.)

And no, I am not a raider, so stop lumping me as they and think that I raided a region that I don't even know about its existence until now, nor do I care about.

I'm not talking about you raiding Qiama, it wasn't you that did it. It was the pacifics that did that because they voted Joco in this election.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:34 am

Hispanyo, you’re embarrassing yourself.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:35 am

Yokiria wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:No!

You guys twisted it up again, i am fighting these elites/commies because they are an evil force. I have been fighting the commies and their affiliates since 2016, this is where you all don't listen.

This obsession you have with the "WA Elite" seems to be because of the April Fools event.

Oh please, I have known they existed because the commies and the NPO, and TBH and all of these other regions work together(Without even recognizing the evils of the communist ideology), i just didn't know the name of the powerful group orchestrating it until this election.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:36 am

Honeydewistania wrote:Hispanyo, you’re embarrassing yourself.

I'm just trying to get all of you off this damn thread while trying to get a point across.

Team Lennox
Envoy

Founded: Feb 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Team Lennox » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:58 am

Yokiria wrote:

Oh please, I have known they existed because the commies and the NPO, and TBH and all of these other regions work together(Without even recognizing the evils of the communist ideology), i just didn't know the name of the powerful group orchestrating it until this election.

Hispanyo, I don't think anyone gives a little shit about your "anti-elititist" agenda or whatever. The election was Not rigged and tbh it is funny you complain about them when you litterally have a fascist themed region. Joco and Shrew tried to do this shit and failed. Now how exactly will you battle communism and the WA Elite when your region only has like 17 members when regions like The North Pacific have like 10,000 nations. :eyebrow: . What I smell here is a fascist trying the same bullshit CCD always uses.
Last edited by Team Lennox on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
HE/HIM. Use those pronouns! Do NOT assume my gender!

• An American born citizen
  • A teenager doing teenage stuff (I guess)
  • A leftist (remind me to make a dispatch on my beliefs later)
  • A Christian with usually fundamentalists views (except for on the Patriarchist, (Bible wasn't a big thing on Gender equity) and LGBTQ+ rights, (Bible wasn't a big thing on that either) (Also the Mosaic law doesn't let us eat things like bacon and ham since in the Bible pigs are unclean animals. Like how am I to survive not eating bacon! >:( )

North American Imperial State
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 05, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North American Imperial State » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:06 am

Yokiria wrote:

There is no WA elite, if there was they are doing a pretty shit job.
i sometimes post on the forums, sometimes i don't, you will never know

Yokiria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokiria » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:07 am

Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:i just didn't know the name of the powerful group orchestrating it until this election.

What were you calling them before the April Fools "election", then?
Last edited by Yokiria on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

Spode Humbled Minions
Envoy

Founded: May 13, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Spode Humbled Minions » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:08 am

Honeydewistania wrote:Hispanyo, you’re embarrassing yourself.

I'm just trying to get all of you off this damn thread while trying to get a point across.

That's... Not how the forums work?

The benefit you get from having a forum thread is to be able to better communicate with the rest of NationStates and getting an area to advertise your region, the cost is having people you disagree with / people are grumpy at you having a free space to bash your region.
"Sadly we do not have seven plagues to soften your hardened heart"
“Your existing state of mind is at caress to apocalypse.”

Team Lennox
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Lennox » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:10 am

North American Imperial State wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:Oh please, I have known they existed because the commies and the NPO, and TBH and all of these other regions work together(Without even recognizing the evils of the communist ideology), i just didn't know the name of the powerful group orchestrating it until this election.

There is no WA elite, if there was they are doing a pretty shit job.

Actually there is. It is these big group of regions that control a majority of the game or the big/noticable regions against CCD and fascism :p

• A Christian with usually fundamentalists views (except for on the Patriarchist, (Bible wasn't a big thing on Gender equity) and LGBTQ+ rights, (Bible wasn't a big thing on that either) (Also the Mosaic law doesn't let us eat things like bacon and ham since in the Bible pigs are unclean animals. Like how am I to survive not eating bacon! >:( )

Spode Humbled Minions
Envoy

Founded: May 13, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Spode Humbled Minions » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:16 am

Team Lennox wrote:
North American Imperial State wrote:There is no WA elite, if there was they are doing a pretty shit job.

Actually there is. It is these big group of regions that control a majority of the game or the big/noticable regions against CCD and fascism :p

By definition it's not an elite if nearly everyone's in it
"Sadly we do not have seven plagues to soften your hardened heart"
“Your existing state of mind is at caress to apocalypse.”

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:24 am

Yokiria wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:i just didn't know the name of the powerful group orchestrating it until this election.

What were you calling them before the April Fools "election", then?

Just simply the NPO, and their subsidaries.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:28 am

Team Lennox wrote:
North American Imperial State wrote:There is no WA elite, if there was they are doing a pretty shit job.

There you go twisting my words, like the rest of the left do.

The WA Elite are a group of regions willing to destroy all who disagree with their ideals(Communism, and the leftist belief) to form their new order

And BTW, We do not work with the CCD anymore after what they have done to con the IRX, so you have supposedly not listened to that part of the argument(Typical leftists)
Last edited by Greater New Hispanyoan Empire on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Team Lennox
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Lennox » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:39 am

Team Lennox wrote:Actually there is. It is these big group of regions that control a majority of the game or the big/noticable regions against CCD and fascism :p

The WA Elite are a group of regions willing to destroy all who disagree with their ideals(Communism, and the leftist belief) to form their new order

And BTW, We do not work with the CCD anymore after what they have done to con the IRX, so you have supposedly not listened to that part of the argument(Typical leftists)

That's incorrect as usual. CCD is part of the WA elite and they don't like leftists as much so........ :unsure:

Team Lennox
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Lennox » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:42 am

Now I am going to ask the OP this one more fucking time, how do you plan to stop the WA elite ad communism with only 17 members lol. :rofl:

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:53 am

Yokiria wrote:

Hi, just wanted to let you know that NPO actually isn't communist. The region has no theme based on an ideology in RL. Bashing fascists is simply because fascism is a bad influence and inherently undesirable and we have a zero-tolerance policy for it.

PS: We don't have subsidiaries, either~ There are some major differences between working with friends and allies and having "subsidiaries".
Last edited by Xoriet on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Team Lennox
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Lennox » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:00 am

Team Lennox wrote:Actually there is. It is these big group of regions that control a majority of the game or the big/noticable regions against CCD and fascism :p

Not every leftists is a communist you know that :roll:
Last edited by Team Lennox on Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:06 am

Team Lennox wrote:Now I am going to ask the OP this one more fucking time, how do you plan to stop the WA elite ad communism with only 17 members lol. :rofl:

We're not the only region that's wanting to stop them, it is the entire community :rofl: you seem too dense to figure that out.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:09 am

Xoriet wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:Oh please, I have known they existed because the commies and the NPO, and TBH and all of these other regions work together(Without even recognizing the evils of the communist ideology), i just didn't know the name of the powerful group orchestrating it until this election.

Hi, just wanted to let you know that NPO actually isn't communist. The region has no theme based on an ideology in RL. Bashing fascists is simply because fascism is a bad influence and inherently undesirable and we have a zero-tolerance policy for it.

PS: We don't have subsidiaries, either~ There are some major differences between working with friends and allies and having "subsidiaries".

Yet communists possess the most evil ideology and you tolerate them, and work with them despite This Truth about Communism
Last edited by Greater New Hispanyoan Empire on Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Team Lennox
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Lennox » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:17 am

Team Lennox wrote:Now I am going to ask the OP this one more fucking time, how do you plan to stop the WA elite ad communism with only 17 members lol. :rofl:

We're not the only region that's wanting to stop them, it is the entire community :rofl: you seem too dense to figure that out.

Yeah right the IRX only consists of some like 200 nations ore something like that. The WA elite has way more nations that the IRX. Also a buncha people don't like fascism so.....

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater New Hispanyoan Empire » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:21 am

Team Lennox wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:We're not the only region that's wanting to stop them, it is the entire community :rofl: you seem too dense to figure that out.

Yeah right the IRX only consists of some like 200 nations ore something like that. The WA elite has way more nations that the IRX. Also a buncha people don't like fascism so.....

Just watch the video i posted on my previous post and maybe you'll begin to wonder why the elite are willing to work with people of that nature, aka the Communists.

Team Lennox
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Team Lennox » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:24 am

Team Lennox wrote:Yeah right the IRX only consists of some like 200 nations ore something like that. The WA elite has way more nations that the IRX. Also a buncha people don't like fascism so.....

Just watch the video i posted on my previous post and maybe you'll begin to wonder why the elite are willing to work with people of that nature, aka the Communists.

Okay then :meh:

Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:03 am

Team Lennox wrote:
Greater New Hispanyoan Empire wrote:There you go twisting my words, like the rest of the left do.

Not every leftists is a communist you know that :roll:

No don't ya know, everyone except fascist regions are under the control of the ebul communist WA elite! We're all just mindless sheep in the vast hive mind.
We are the WA elite. Lower your nations and surrender your regions. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay