NATION

PASSWORD

Tupei refugee program[Open,all tech]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Motives

Postby Tupeia » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:31 am

"The Tupeia Theocracy has often been accused of loyalty in world affairs. We have often been criticized for being overly committed to our own interests at the expense of ethics. We have been criticized on the sincerely ridiculous basis of our alleged human rights record. Far from being legitimate, these criticisms are completely frivolous. And in our interest of proving to the world our ethical and responsible policies, we have decided to take on a burden that other nations have chosen to ignore. "

"In this world, humanity is an abundance of poverty, oppression, illegitimate rule, and other calamities. As a responsibly governed and prosperous country, Theocracy must reach trillions of masses, seeking hope for the future, advocating for its just place in society. We are happy to report that we have responded today to the calls of these countless trillions seeking refuge and refuge. From today, the refugee initiative will provide these people with the future they have been looking for for so long."

"As a successful, orderly nation, we can provide adequate medical care, jobs and security as so many countries lack. We will not discriminate on the basis of origin, ethnicity or any other reason that forces men to look for better pastures elsewhere. No number is too big, and no reason is too small. We welcome all those who must find safety elsewhere."

"It is our hope that we may finally provide the just treatment deserved by so many of the world's citizens"

Signed, Great Apostate Daimos, great leader of Tupeia
Last edited by Tupeia on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nazi Auremena
Secretary

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Auremena » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:38 am

Our country has recently conquered new territories. Unfortunately for our great country, those territories are inhabited by Nekos. From extermination, slavery and deportation, we chose deportation. That is why we will send you all 650,000 Nekos from the newly conquered territories. You heard right, we're deporting them all.
Last edited by Nazi Auremena on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:46 am

Nazi Auremena wrote:Our country has recently conquered new territories. Unfortunately for our great country, those territories are inhabited by Nekos. From extermination, slavery and deportation, we chose deportation. That is why we will send you all 650,000 Nekos from the newly conquered territories. You heard right, we're deporting them all.

"Your offer has been accepted.We will send a ship for them. Please send us all Nekos in your territory."

Nazi Auremena
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Auremena » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:19 am

Tupeia wrote:
Nazi Auremena wrote:Our country has recently conquered new territories. Unfortunately for our great country, those territories are inhabited by Nekos. From extermination, slavery and deportation, we chose deportation. That is why we will send you all 650,000 Nekos from the newly conquered territories. You heard right, we're deporting them all.

"Your offer has been accepted.We will send a ship for them. Please send us all Nekos in your territory."

Thank you for your offer. We'll send you another 420,000 Nekos.With their deportation, there are no more Nekos in our territory.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:55 am

Nazi Auremena wrote:
Tupeia wrote:

Thank you for your offer. We'll send you another 420,000 Nekos.With their deportation, there are no more Nekos in our territory.

All have been accepted and we will send our cruisers and planes to receive them and transport them to Tupeia.

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:24 am

To: Tupei Refugee Program

After some time spet learning avout this program I have determined that I would like to relinquish care of many homosexuals in penal mines to your program. We have about 700,000 of them I would like to send to you as keeping them in those mines is suprisingly expensive and it just further degrades Joyea's human rights record.
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:33 am

Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:
To: Tupei Refugee Program

After some time spet learning avout this program I have determined that I would like to relinquish care of many homosexuals in penal mines to your program. We have about 700,000 of them I would like to send to you as keeping them in those mines is suprisingly expensive and it just further degrades Joyea's human rights record.

"Your offer has been accepted.We will send a ship for them"

MesoAmerican cultures
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 13, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby MesoAmerican cultures » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:25 pm

Some of our citizens are affected by a strange disease and they have decided to emigrate to your country.

Awaiting confirmation, our education makes them be super progressive and rebellious, so they will fit well in your nation.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:58 pm

MesoAmerican cultures wrote:Some of our citizens are affected by a strange disease and they have decided to emigrate to your country.

Awaiting confirmation, our education makes them be super progressive and rebellious, so they will fit well in your nation.

All are accepted. But as a special precautionary measure, they will be received by a medical ship. His mission will be to cure them of their diseases and transport them to Tupeia.

Banzelistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Banzelistan » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:34 am

We will send you 5,000 capitalists.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:16 pm

Banzelistan wrote:We will send you 5,000 capitalists.

OOC:Experiment
IC:"The capitalists board planes for Tupeia."

Hanshire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Hanshire » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:12 pm

We'd like 10,000 people of varying backgrounds, all healthy to be shipped to Hanshire.
My in-character responses do not reflect my real life views

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:19 am

Hanshire wrote:We'd like 10,000 people of varying backgrounds, all healthy to be shipped to Hanshire.

"Request denied"

Hanshire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanshire » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:15 am

Tupeia wrote:
Hanshire wrote:We'd like 10,000 people of varying backgrounds, all healthy to be shipped to Hanshire.

"Request denied"

May we inquire why?

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:26 pm

Hanshire wrote:
Tupeia wrote:
"Request denied"

May we inquire why?

"Tupeia does not give people she has accepted as refugees to other countries".

Hanshire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hanshire » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:50 pm

Tupeia wrote:
Hanshire wrote:
May we inquire why?

From the Desk of Erica Vachon, Head of Immigration and Emigration

The Holy Empire of Hanshire understands and respects Tupeia's foreign policy. We hope that we didn't disrespect the great nation of Tupeia and wish them all the best in this endeavor.

May the Empress Bless You.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:03 pm

Hanshire wrote:
Tupeia wrote:

From the Desk of Erica Vachon, Head of Immigration and Emigration

The Holy Empire of Hanshire understands and respects Tupeia's foreign policy. We hope that we didn't disrespect the great nation of Tupeia and wish them all the best in this endeavor.

May the Empress Bless You.

From the Desk of the Great Apostate Daimos, the great leader of Theocracy Tupeia

Our nation is not angry at all. Everyone makes mistakes, even the greatest and wisest leaders. On behalf of our friendly relations, we invite you to buy our raw materials and slaves at a 20% discount. Also, if you want, send us people accused of witchcraft, people who have violated your religion, ethnic and religious minorities and other petty criminals. Just tell us the number of them and we will to receive them all.

May all the gods bless you.
Last edited by Tupeia on Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

For nnbcthhb
Secretary

Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby For nnbcthhb » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:53 am

We will send you 10,000 smugglers of alcohol and tobacco and we will also send you 1.7000 illegal migrants.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:02 am

For nnbcthhb wrote:We will send you 10,000 smugglers of alcohol and tobacco and we will also send you 1.7000 illegal migrants.

All have been accepted and we will send our cruisers and planes to receive them and transport them to Tupeia.

El Kadsreian Goverment in Exile
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby El Kadsreian Goverment in Exile » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:32 pm

1,990 El Kadsreians loyal to Al Farouk would like to stay in your country until the civil war is over

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:45 pm

El Kadsreian Goverment in Exile wrote:1,990 El Kadsreians loyal to Al Farouk would like to stay in your country until the civil war is over

"Your offer has been accepted.We will send a ship for them"

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:41 pm

ARTHERIAN FOREIGN OFFICE
To whom it may concern,

The Foreign Office would like to warn those who would attempt to become a refugee in the nation of Tupeia, as a matter of decency, of the slaver activities of their destination. Due to these activities, new immigrants to the nation are potentially vulnerable to being enslaved. Additionally, Tupeia has threatened to conduct widespread germ, nuclear and chemical warfare against the civilian populace of nations who oppose slavery and declare war upon them, among other war crimes. This indicates, ignoring their slaver activities, an extreme disregard for human rights. The threat can be seen attached to this message.

TO: The General Assembly, Florarosia and other countries opposed to slavery.

" I am the Great Apostate Daimos, the Great Leader of Tupeia, I see your opposition to slavery and I say this try to clean our ships, we will burn your people, rape churches, I will turn your women into slaves of pleasure, tear up all your children and the rest will be sold into slavery., my soldiers will cannibalize meat from your nation , our army will eat your people alive. Your prisoners of war will be slaughtered alive and we will make nice coats from their skin.We will drain your natural resources until the earth rot. Our biochemical weapons will cause the development of disgusting mutations, our nuclear weapons will beautifully regulate the landscape of your country.

Your leaders and religious leaders end up with castration as they witness their people dying in thousands of languages ​​of pain.Pregnant women will be cooked in feces and served live to their husbands.

As for your nation, crows and vultures will be celebrated forever on your corpses. I'll leave your nation a stain on the map. Footnote in history. A pile of junk in the weather. You will be ashes at my feet.

That's what I promise. That's what I'll do. "

With respect,

Great Apostate Daimos

As a result of these threats, and the slaver activities of the nation, it is advised for all who might wish to travel to the nation to avoid any travel to Tupeia, as a matter of personal safety.
Alles Gute,
Jens Barley, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Zum Reich, zum Volk und zum Kaiser!
Death to the slaver

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:09 pm

The United Artherian Federation wrote:
ARTHERIAN FOREIGN OFFICE
To whom it may concern,

The Foreign Office would like to warn those who would attempt to become a refugee in the nation of Tupeia, as a matter of decency, of the slaver activities of their destination. Due to these activities, new immigrants to the nation are potentially vulnerable to being enslaved. Additionally, Tupeia has threatened to conduct widespread germ, nuclear and chemical warfare against the civilian populace of nations who oppose slavery and declare war upon them, among other war crimes. This indicates, ignoring their slaver activities, an extreme disregard for human rights. The threat can be seen attached to this message.

TO: The General Assembly, Florarosia and other countries opposed to slavery.

" I am the Great Apostate Daimos, the Great Leader of Tupeia, I see your opposition to slavery and I say this try to clean our ships, we will burn your people, rape churches, I will turn your women into slaves of pleasure, tear up all your children and the rest will be sold into slavery., my soldiers will cannibalize meat from your nation , our army will eat your people alive. Your prisoners of war will be slaughtered alive and we will make nice coats from their skin.We will drain your natural resources until the earth rot. Our biochemical weapons will cause the development of disgusting mutations, our nuclear weapons will beautifully regulate the landscape of your country.

Your leaders and religious leaders end up with castration as they witness their people dying in thousands of languages ​​of pain.Pregnant women will be cooked in feces and served live to their husbands.

As for your nation, crows and vultures will be celebrated forever on your corpses. I'll leave your nation a stain on the map. Footnote in history. A pile of junk in the weather. You will be ashes at my feet.

That's what I promise. That's what I'll do. "

With respect,

Great Apostate Daimos

As a result of these threats, and the slaver activities of the nation, it is advised for all who might wish to travel to the nation to avoid any travel to Tupeia, as a matter of personal safety.
Alles Gute,
Jens Barley, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Zum Reich, zum Volk und zum Kaiser!
Death to the slaver

TUPEIA FOREIGN OFFICE
To whom it may concern,

"If you think the offer is too good to be true, take a look at it.

Tupeia invites you all to move to Tupeia where the boom will be maximum".

Great Apostate Daimos
Last edited by Tupeia on Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nazi Auremena
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Auremena » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:38 am

As a result of the continued deportation of non-humans from our territories, we will send you 120,000 elves, 10,000 orcs, 4,000 goblins and 25 dragons.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade