NATION

PASSWORD

Beginning of Homosexual Persecution in Choco-Starfishia

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Choco-Starfishia
Civilian

Founded: Aug 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Choco-Starfishia » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:00 am

I, Bighus Azh, Culture minister of the United Kingdom of Choco-Starfishia will be announcing the governments decision to prohibit homosexuality in our beautiful country.

All Homosexuals will be taken to institutions for reeducation so that they can obey the laws of Choco-Starfishia more easily.

Yours truly, Culture Minister Bighus Azh.

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:01 pm

Federal Republic of Nacrad
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Condemnation of the Persecution of Homosexuals in Choco-Starfishia

It's unfortunate that another nation has gone down the uncivilised and regressive path of persecuting homosexuals. Homosexuality, as shown by many pieces of literature, is by no means a choice. If so, then why persecute someone over something that they cannot choose? In fact, persecution of homosexuality is the same as persecuting someone with differing preferances!

Having seen the regression of Choco-Starfishia, the Federal Republic of Nacrad hereby welcomes the persons caught in this wave of persecution with open arms, and calls on Choco-Starfishia to halt these atrocious prosecutions.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Free Republic of Hong Kong
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republic of Hong Kong » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:31 am

Statement of Condemnation of Choco-Starfishia
It is brought to our attention that Choco-Starfishia had involved in tyrannical persecution of homosexuals.Hong Kong as an WA member had to note that this is a grave violation of human rights an GAR#Freedom of Marriage
We look to refrain Choco-Starfishia from this atrocious practies and if this demand doesn't complied in 24 hours than we had no choice but declare war into Choco-Starfishia
HKTV News = An terrorist affliated with Tupeia bombs National Tower killing 154 people and 677 injured NTV News = Communist Alliance leader Kwok Wan sentenced to exile due to treason, SBC News = First free and fair elections held in Sichuan, estimates Zhao Waofang from SDP will win

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:28 am

We find your actions distasteful and we urge you to reconsider, but we will not interfere with your internal affairs.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Drew Durrnil
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Drew Durrnil » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:31 am

We at Durrnil once did what you did, but there were protests and we stopped. I would kindly ask you to stop.

Sincerely,
Huskœ Utœ,
Minister of Foreign Affairs
also known as pacific shores
author of sc #434
professional slab worshipper
lieutenant of the south pacific special forces
2023 ananke award co-winner
Rosartemis wrote:DOWN WITH UEPU THOSE DAMNED RAIDERS!

Ikazia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikazia » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:05 am

The Nation of Ikazia strongly protests this action, and calls on every nation that values equality to impose economic sanctions on Choco-Starfishia.

To help support any residents fleeing persecution, our nation shall extend full Ikazi citizenship to any refugee that applies, citizenship that ensures government provided housing, employment, and healthcare to all.

We, the nation of Ikazia, formally declare a complete halt to any economic trade being conducted in Choco-Starfishia.

Outer Acharet
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Outer Acharet » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:31 pm

"Oy, Ted, you heard abou' wha's happenin' in, uh, whassit called... 'Choco-Star-Fishy-uh?"

"Ayup, I sure did."

"Ain't that some nasty stuff, eh? Mighty queer, persecutin' folk like that."

"Ayup. Bu' y'know, it ain't none o' our business, ain't it? Like me pa used to say, leave well enough alone and ain't no one goin' ta bother ye."

"Eh... it's mighty dis-tasteful, though."

"Ayup. Now, be a lad and pass me some o' that bait, will ye, Tom?"
⠀✭⠀THE STATE OF ACHARET⠀✭⠀
The puppet that just won't stay dead has crawled its way out of the grave once more.
oh shit oh fuck why is there a black huey full of angry canadians trying to kill me-

Some Other... Things: Kiu GhesikMiranda-22CBG-Palisade
Overview - Soon | Leadership - Soon

News? What news? News is for people who don't have a bloated military-industrial complex strangling their apparatus of state. Wait, that sounds like a bad thing, doesn't it?

Deacarsia
Ambassador

Founded: May 12, 2019
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Deacarsia » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:48 pm

We, Francis II, High-King of Deacarsia and Emperor of Albosiac, send our greetings to the leader of Choco-Starfishia.

Be it known to him that we fully support the recent action of his government regarding the problem of sodomy in his lands, and we are more than happy to promote stronger and better relations betwixt our two nations.

Is messe, la mess, Francis II.
Visit vaticancatholic.com

Extra Ecclésiam nulla salus

La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:52 pm

La xinga hereby commends these actions, and hopes for good relations with C-S.
Food Discussion Thread (II)
I use NS stats if I like them.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

Anentova
Attaché

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anentova » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:45 pm

Condemnation against Choco-Starfishia

The People's Commonwealth of Anentova
The People's Commonwealth of Anentova makes a public complaint against the government and its actions taken against a minority which has been harassed to the point of criminalizing them as if they had committed a crime. This clearly violates human rights.

Given the seriousness of the matter, we have been forced to sanction all public officials who have approved or have a role in decision-making and besides prohibiting their entry into the nation.
We will also support the persecuted with asylum and protection within the nation.

Therefore, we condemn and totally repudiate the aforementioned nation and the nations that have applauded these intolerable measures.
Last edited by Anentova on Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Those who do not move, do not notice their chains
-Rosa Luxemburg

Member of GSPD
National News
More than 150 foreign companies have gone bankrupt before national companies, marking a political success of the National Doctrine.
3 Investigation Cases have been opened against officials and ministers for Corruption

Christendom and Catholicism
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Christendom and Catholicism » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:45 pm

Regnum Dei
Manifestation of God's Kingdom on Earth
Alle psallite cum luya, Alle concrepando psallite cum luya, Alle corde voto Deo toto, psallite cum luya
Alleluya

"Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people-none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."
1 Corinthians 6:9-11

The Kingdom of God approves of such a noble act done by your righteous nation. In lieu of the unexplainable sanctions done by forces of evil placed upon this nation, it has come to attention that it is our sacred duty to give this nation our assistance just as God would've intended to do. Gloria in excelsis Deo!

Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyundao » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:24 am

Announcement from the Capitalist Party of Kyundao regarding the persecution of homosexuals:

While Choco-Starfishia's persecution of homosexuals is cause for concern, we acknowledge that the nation in question has the right to run its own affairs without infringing upon that very same right that other nations have. As such, we are willing to accept homosexuals fleeing from such persecution in that nation. However, homosexuals who have a criminal record (sexual assault, sexual harassment, pedophilia, etc) will be turned away as we are a nation of laws.

Shoalhaven
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Condemnation of Choco-Starfisha

Postby Shoalhaven » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:30 pm

Shoalhaven
Department of Foreign, Multicultural & Trade Affairs
Office of Foreign Affairs

The Community of Shoalhaven strongly condemns the United Kingdom of Choco-Starfisha for making this change in their society.
As a small, progressive nation with an openly gay Prime Minister, we are disappointed that any nation would choose to take this course of action.
The Prime Minister has advised me to not engage in any diplomatic affairs with the United Kingdom of Choco-Starfisha until they reconsider changing this international unjust policy view.

Warmest regards,

The Hon. Julie Bishop MP
Minister for Foreign, Multicultural & Trade Affairs
The Community of Shoalhaven
About | Embassies | Oceania Region
All posts IC unless stated/implied otherwise. NS stats = NO. Nation doesn't represent my personal views/beliefs.

Hanshire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Hanshire » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:34 pm

From the Desk of Daphanie Heenan, Head of Foreign Relations

The Holy Empire of Hanshire has seen this situation unfold. While our Holy Empire believes that each nation has the right to operate as they see fit. It is only with autonomy that a nation can truly flourish, persecution based on sexuality is something we can't endorse.

We hereby are placing a trade embargo on Choco-Starfishia until this persecution ends. We hope to see you improve your ways. If you ever feel a calling to the gods and wish to repent, please contact our Grand Spiritual Advisor, Fiona Hutette.

May the Empress Bless You All,
Daphanie Heenan
Last edited by Hanshire on Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My in-character responses do not reflect my real life views

NRx Congo
Secretary

Founded: Aug 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby NRx Congo » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:17 pm

NRx Congo commends this behavior
☀ NEOREACTIONARY STATE OF THE CONGO ☀
portal - overview - military - news
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Nothing human makes it out of the near-future. セ哀 ヂ真 ゕベエ 翁

New Carthagea
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carthagea » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:45 pm

The Parliament Of New Carthagea

The Constitutional Monarchy of New Carthagea condemns the actions of the administration of Choco-Starfishia, and the parliament, with the assent of HM The King, hereby declares to the international community, that :

1. The terrible actions of Choco-Starfishia pertaining to the treatment of their homosexual community and their persecution is condemned by the people of New Carthagea
2. Any members of the LGBT community of the nation will be allowed entry without visa and asylum in New Carthagea, and allowed to begin new economic and social lives in our country.
The Phoenician Kingdom of New Carthagea
Brief Overview | ♛ Government | ♖ People
The Father Has Come:  The Pope has started his 5 day visit to New Carthagea today in Phoenicia. He will meet HM The King later this day, and will address the joint session of the Parliament.
America Leaves Egypt! In a surprising turn of events, US President Biden has announced that he will be ordering the retreat of all American troops from American-occupied Egypt, says will work towards restoration of democracy.

Kwejura
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwejura » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:03 am

The Empire of the Sun of Kwejura commends this brave action undertook by Choco-Starfishia. We have decapitated LGBTQQIA++ prisoners of our own in celebration.
Empire of the Sun of Kwejura - Ubukumkani Belanga leKwejura

Allenstadt
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Allenstadt » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:08 am

Allenstadt strongly condemns this behavior. We have opened our borders to those fleeing persecution in Choco-Starfishia, and have imposed tariffs and goods originating in Choco-Starfishia.

Braxwers
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Braxwers » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:20 am

OFFICAL STATEMENT FROM TOMAZ LORENX, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF BRAXWERS

The nation of Braxwers hereby condemns the reprehensible actions of Choco-Starfishia in its treatment of its homosexual population. These acts are an absolute affront to decency. All seeking to flee the persecution currently happening there are welcomed into our country. All perpetrators of the anti homosexual campaign are sanctioned.
Last edited by Braxwers on Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cokoland
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cokoland » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:50 am

Yo dude you can't just persecute someone just because of their sexual orientation, i understand that you might find it weird, but thats not a reason for persecution, were not in the middle ages anymore, let your people do whatever they want, in my country you can even fuck objects,
If you continue like this you might start a gay revolution cuz you know they ain't gonna like what your doin, the only discusting habbits here are yours bro
Last edited by Cokoland on Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
insert signature here

Yaosoland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaosoland » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:58 am

Public Statement by the Yaoso Department of Foreign Affairs

16/08/2020 07:52

The Yaoso Republic is one that stands for the universal value of human life, and the idea that we are all created equal under God. It is with these values in mind that the Yaoso Government and People express their strongest condemnations at the horrific events unfolding in Choco-Starfishia, and would like to remind those facing persecution under the Azh Regime that the Yaoso Immigration Department offers refugee status to LGBT+ persons affected by such persecutions. We join with the rest of the international community in declaring Choco-Starfishia a pariah state, alongside those who defend or join in such deplorable actions.

To those who may be seeking refuge status in the Yaoso Republic, please contact the Yaoso Immigration Department at your nearest embassy or consulate, or by phone or email; We also recommend contacting the Yaoso Chapter of the Rainbow Railroad, an organisation that assists LGBT+ refugees in escaping persecution.
Yaoso Republic
Embassy Program || Q&A || iiWiki

Florevana
Secretary

Founded: Jun 19, 2020

From the desk of Sophus Omniel

Postby Florevana » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:09 am

From the desk of Sophus Omniel, President of the Democratic Republic of Florevana
/ / /

"Quit fucking around or my nuclear robot troops are going to annihilate your bigot punk-ass from orbit. Don't test me, I'll fuck you up bro. Florevana out."
Code: Select all
Florevana is run the way I'd run a nation in real life, and its values very closely resemble my own. It's a way I can show I know what I'm talking about, because look at how profoundly well-off my citizens are!

Florevana
Secretary

Founded: Jun 19, 2020

Postby Florevana » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:14 am

Kwejura wrote:The Empire of the Sun of Kwejura commends this brave action undertook by Choco-Starfishia. We have decapitated LGBTQQIA++ prisoners of our own in celebration.

Try that with my citizens you little bitch I will personally fly in and eat your eyes :) I'll say it again, do NOT fuck with Florevana. You will never fully grasp the suffering you will endure, even as you squirm and thrash within it, begging for relief. Fucking clown.
Code: Select all
Florevana is run the way I'd run a nation in real life, and its values very closely resemble my own. It's a way I can show I know what I'm talking about, because look at how profoundly well-off my citizens are!

Kwejura
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwejura » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:07 am

Florevana wrote:
Kwejura wrote:The Empire of the Sun of Kwejura commends this brave action undertook by Choco-Starfishia. We have decapitated LGBTQQIA++ prisoners of our own in celebration.

Try that with my citizens you little bitch I will personally fly in and eat your eyes :) I'll say it again, do NOT fuck with Florevana. You will never fully grasp the suffering you will endure, even as you squirm and thrash within it, begging for relief. Fucking clown.

❖ Ubukumkani Belanga leKwejura ❖
The Empire of the Sun of Kwejura commends this brave, stunning, and wholesome attempt to thwart the omnipotency of the Emperor of the Sun, Umlawuli ophakamileyo welanga His Holiness and Graciousness Lonwabo Jongikhaya Mthobeni Ntsokwana XVII. However, the geopolitical insignificancy of the Florevanan polity has made us realize that our actions are vindicated in riling the globalist hegemons, and so in celebration of the Florevanan response, we have doubled our execution quotas.

Thank you for your diplomatic communique,

Minister of Communications and Relations Nqabisile Ncamashe
Empire of the Sun of Kwejura - Ubukumkani Belanga leKwejura

Kancia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Kancia » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:19 am

Official Statement from President Ekhon Numik

Our Patriotic and Pure nation fully commends this punitive justice against homosexuals and other LGBT communists. We will send diplomatic aid just in case any condemnation will be filed against you. Worry not, as we execute homosexuals by firing squad, and we still remain stable. Some 4,500 LGBTQ+ people have been executed since 2004, so we know how the leftist dominated international community will treat you. They always target conservatives for obeying family values, but it is them who are wrong. We encourage for the re-education to be, erm, more harsh. Maybe a few bullets will show those rainbow-dressed left-wing heretics what happens to them for violating traditional values.

OOC: This is strictly IC, I’m not a reactionary irl
Main Leaders|President Ekhon Numik|KFSA Director, Fasch Isum|Numik’s FREE Jet Rides
An authoritarian corporate police state ruled ruthlessly by the Kancian Nationalist Party which doesn’t give a damn about environmental or working conditions and suppresses anything out of line through mass atrocities

Kancian State Media: A new National Security law has been passed, authorizing soldiers to carry out a no-quarters policy | Genius general orders neighborhood where rioters were planning to meet up to be burned and razed | Man who openly declared he was going to run against Ekhon Numik for president mysteriously goes missing. The party would like to inform you he never existed in the first place

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates