NATION

PASSWORD

Update Email Address?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Libersopia
Civilian

Founded: Apr 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Update Email Address?

Postby Libersopia » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:34 pm

Hey,

Forgive me if this is obvious to everyone else or already posted/solved somewhere, but -- where/how do I update my email address?! I don't play this game often, so I routinely receive "Apocalypse Looms..." emails. Now I want those messages to go to a new email address, but I cannot find anywhere on this website to make this change. Please advise.

Kind regards,

The Commonwealth of Libersopia

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:36 pm

Click on Settings (top row when you're on your nation's page, gear icon), then scroll down.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm

Or use this free link: http://www.nationstates.net/page=settings

(On some themes it's in the sidebar, not where Brettenwald said.)

Return to Technical