NATION

PASSWORD

Trump to delay the election

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:28 pm

Shofercia wrote:
Celritannia wrote:
And Congress will always reject, because it not something to just ask to do. It's a lengthy process as it is.

First, it wasn't unconstitutional to ask, and that was my point... a point that you still don't seem to grasp. Second, President Trump redefined what is, and is not "something to just ask to do" but that's not as important as the first point I just made.

Cannot think of a name wrote:I have seen some epic needle threads in my time on NSG, but one this elaborate to present "Asking congress to do something unconstitutional isn't unconstitutional" is really, just...wow. And like you're dunking on someone, which is icing on the cake. Fantastic.

Congress moving the election is not unconstitutional, because Congress has the power to do that. I've never seen so many people argue against facts before, it's quite amusing. Furthermore, Vass just stated "he didn't ask, he demanded" when in reality - he asked. Unless of course, CTOAN, you want to argue that saying "Delay the election until people can properly, securely, and safely vote???" is apparently a demand. Apparently Orange Man Bad is so bad, that him merely asking questions is now unconstitutional.

Vassenor wrote:And all because I dared to Criticise Trump. I forgot how mad that makes people. :rofl:

And in reality, you've criticized President Trump plenty of times, and the majority of those I didn't give a fuck about. The Constitution is something I care about, so when you got that wrong, I called out your bullshit for what it was. And here you are, trying to deflect yet again...

It's cute that you think after four years of this ever piling horseshit you think that we don't like him because he's orange.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Eahland
Senator

Founded: Apr 18, 2006
Libertarian Police State

Postby Eahland » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:28 pm

Kannap wrote:
Broader Confederate States wrote:Voter fraud is just part and parcel of the U.S. electoral system. My mom allegedly voted for Clinton last election, except for the fact she was home all day that day. You think mail-in ballots don't conveniently go missing? Hell, 65,000 ballots were flat out rejected due to being too late, because the mail is slow.

Can confirm, I got my phone call personally from Hillary Clinton last week thanking me for voting for her. Must be a massive backlog of people to thank, really tireless work.

Man, I'm still waiting for my thank-you call from Bill.
Eahlisc Wordboc (Glossary)
Eahlisc Healþambiht segþ: NE DRENCE, EÐA, OÞÞE ONDO BLÆCE!

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:57 pm

Broader Confederate States wrote:
Godular wrote:
Mayhap I am confused, but how can one know if a vote had been entered in their name if they were not personally present to do so?

After the fact phone call thanking her for the vote she didn't cast.

I'm sorry but I am calling bullshit on this. Even the Candidates don't know who voted for them as that information is confidential and it is a federal felony for that information to be disclosed to anyone, let alone the candidates.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Commonwealth of Baker Park
Minister

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Commonwealth of Baker Park » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:16 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:
Broader Confederate States wrote:After the fact phone call thanking her for the vote she didn't cast.

I'm sorry but I am calling bullshit on this. Even the Candidates don't know who voted for them as that information is confidential and it is a federal felony for that information to be disclosed to anyone, let alone the candidates.

First of all, I can't believe this is an actual topic. It's utter nonsense.

Second, I'm with you Shazbotdom...this is a total bullshit claim. There is no way anyone can identify who cast a ballot for a candidate. Period. Anyone who says they "heard" a phone call of someone thanking a voter is either mentally ill, or a congenital liar.

Spare me with these unequivocal declaration of things that someone says "happened". It's a Lie.
Rugby World Cup 36 Champions/ AOCAF 62 & 66 Champions
2x Under-18 World Cup (SWC 5&9) Champions
DBC 53/74th U21 World Cup Champions
Eagles Cup 13 Runner-Up
Baptism of Fire 67 Runner-Up
AOCAF LVIII (co-hosts), LX Third Place
World Cup 85, AOCAF LXIII, Women's World Cup 15 Fourth Place
World Cup 90 Quarterfinals (Co-hosts)
World Cup 81/82/83/84(co-hosts)/86/87/88/94 Round of 16
World Cup 80/89/91/92/93 Group Stage
Basketball
AOBC 5 Champions
Football
NSCF 5x Mineral Conference Champions (18/19/20/21/23)
Lacrosse
WLC President
WLC 38 Third Place
WLC 34/41 Fourth Place
WLC 30/31(host)/32/33/35/36/37 (host)/39 Quarterfinal
WLC 29 Playoff Round

Rugby 7's AORC 1&2 Champions
AO Twenty20 Runner-up

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:47 pm

Broader Confederate States wrote:
Godular wrote:
Mayhap I am confused, but how can one know if a vote had been entered in their name if they were not personally present to do so?

After the fact phone call thanking her for the vote she didn't cast.

That's grade-a bullshit, pal.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:52 pm

Atheris wrote:
Broader Confederate States wrote:After the fact phone call thanking her for the vote she didn't cast.

That's grade-a bullshit, pal.

When you come across a post that's this obviously bad or false, but there's still two pages to go...there are better than even odds more than one person has pointed out how tragically off the post is in general and maybe even have already gotten into it with the poster. Just give a quick peruse and see if you won't end up being like the thirteenth person to say the same thing.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008

Postby Shofercia » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:16 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
First, it wasn't unconstitutional to ask, and that was my point... a point that you still don't seem to grasp. Second, President Trump redefined what is, and is not "something to just ask to do" but that's not as important as the first point I just made.

Congress moving the election is not unconstitutional, because Congress has the power to do that. I've never seen so many people argue against facts before, it's quite amusing. Furthermore, Vass just stated "he didn't ask, he demanded" when in reality - he asked. Unless of course, CTOAN, you want to argue that saying "Delay the election until people can properly, securely, and safely vote???" is apparently a demand. Apparently Orange Man Bad is so bad, that him merely asking questions is now unconstitutional.

And in reality, you've criticized President Trump plenty of times, and the majority of those I didn't give a fuck about. The Constitution is something I care about, so when you got that wrong, I called out your bullshit for what it was. And here you are, trying to deflect yet again...

It's cute that you think after four years of this ever piling horseshit you think that we don't like him because he's orange.

"Orange Man Bad" is a phrase used to point out idiotic criticism of the President, like claiming that him asking a mere question is totally unconstitutional. It not about his skin color.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:22 am

Shofercia wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:It's cute that you think after four years of this ever piling horseshit you think that we don't like him because he's orange.

"Orange Man Bad" is a phrase used to point out idiotic criticism of the President, like claiming that him asking a mere question is totally unconstitutional. It not about his skin color.

Oh but it is. Because you see, that was a phrase used when you lot decided Obama wearing a tan suit was the worst thing ever, or complained that his choice of mustard was a compromise of the very idea of American identity. But because you cats can't write your own material, you adopted it as a way to deflect any criticism of a tragically bad president. When people would say 'black man bad' they were implying that the problem wasn't with the suit or the mustard, it was with the color of the skin. Because your boy has decided that spray painted is the ideal look for him, he is orange, allowing you all to pretend that our critiques aren't that he's actually saying out loud the scare tactic conspiracy theory that a president will try and delay an election is really just down to us not liking orange people.

It's your own hacky lack of original material that brought you here.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:39 am

Shofercia wrote:

Oh but it is. Because you see, that was a phrase used when you lot decided Obama wearing a tan suit was the worst thing ever, or complained that his choice of mustard was a compromise of the very idea of American identity. But because you cats can't write your own material, you adopted it as a way to deflect any criticism of a tragically bad president. When people would say 'black man bad' they were implying that the problem wasn't with the suit or the mustard, it was with the color of the skin. Because your boy has decided that spray painted is the ideal look for him, he is orange, allowing you all to pretend that our critiques aren't that he's actually saying out loud the scare tactic conspiracy theory that a president will try and delay an election is really just down to us not liking orange people.

And never mind Trump's previous complaints that the Constitution has too many checks and balances limiting his powers.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:40 am

Shofercia wrote:
Celritannia wrote:
And Congress will always reject, because it not something to just ask to do. It's a lengthy process as it is.

Cannot think of a name wrote:I have seen some epic needle threads in my time on NSG, but one this elaborate to present "Asking congress to do something unconstitutional isn't unconstitutional" is really, just...wow. And like you're dunking on someone, which is icing on the cake. Fantastic.

Vassenor wrote:And all because I dared to Criticise Trump. I forgot how mad that makes people. :rofl:

:rofl:
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:43 am

Shofercia wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:It's cute that you think after four years of this ever piling horseshit you think that we don't like him because he's orange.

1. "Orange Man Bad" is a phrase used to point out idiotic criticism of the President, like claiming that him asking a mere question is totally unconstitutional. 2. It not about his skin color.

1. The problem with this line of thought is that it's not that people have idiotic criticisms of Trump, it's that Trump is a person who does so many idiotic things that it's damn near impossible to not criticize or find legitimate criticism of him.
2. Didn't stop Trump from spending 8 straight years questioning if Obama was a Islamic terrorist or covert agent from Kenya just because he's 1/2 black...

... Oh yeah, add that to the list of stupid shit Trump's done btw.
Last edited by New haven america on Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:46 am

Vassenor wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:Oh but it is. Because you see, that was a phrase used when you lot decided Obama wearing a tan suit was the worst thing ever, or complained that his choice of mustard was a compromise of the very idea of American identity. But because you cats can't write your own material, you adopted it as a way to deflect any criticism of a tragically bad president. When people would say 'black man bad' they were implying that the problem wasn't with the suit or the mustard, it was with the color of the skin. Because your boy has decided that spray painted is the ideal look for him, he is orange, allowing you all to pretend that our critiques aren't that he's actually saying out loud the scare tactic conspiracy theory that a president will try and delay an election is really just down to us not liking orange people.

And never mind Trump's previous complaints that the Constitution has too many checks and balances limiting his powers.

I think at one point W said being a dictator would be great, but he was explaining to someone that he had to go through the process to get his agenda passed. At some point Obama said something similar, again referring to passing laws and establishing policy was a sticky process that involved lots of moving pieces.

Both of these instances were used by the opposition as proof that the president wanted to do away with democracy and establish power for life, but were in fact instances where both of them were just stating that our process required working with the other members of government. Even though Trump's comments were not in the same vein as his predecessors i avoid jumping on things like that just so I don't get dragged into one of those 'what about blah blah blah' or 'when blah blah said blah you blahblahblah...'

Though, again, another constant is people raising the conspiracy that the president will try and delay or cancel the election but Trump is the first one to actually float that stupid, stupid idea.

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:54 am

Shofercia wrote:

I mean, that's kinda been a trend with a lot of America's modern right.

A lot of them can't come up with anything original so they just keep parroting things they've heard that they think sound clever, but have been repeated 1000's of times ad nauseum.
Last edited by New haven america on Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008

Postby Shofercia » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:31 am

Shofercia wrote:

I never even heard about Obama wearing a tan suit, and I haven't given a shit about most of what Vass said about President Trump. But when Vass started bullshitting about the US Constitution, I called Vass out on that, just like I did with Lumen and the Electoral College. Considering that you cannot grasp the difference between defending Bad Orange Man and defending the US Constitution, I'm a bit confused as to why you're dunking on others. Had Vass not used the word "unconstitutional" in Vass' post, I wouldn't have responded to it. You do realize what unconstitutional means, don't you CTOAN?

Vassenor wrote:And never mind Trump's previous complaints that the Constitution has too many checks and balances limiting his powers.

Project much?

"Remove Electoral College without an Amendment!"
"Trump is doing unconstitutional things!"

The hypocrisy seems to speak for itself.

Vassenor wrote: :rofl:

What a phenomenal post?! Do you make these types of posts after you confuse demands with questions, before you confuse demands with questions, or while confusing demands with questions, Vass?

New haven america wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
1. "Orange Man Bad" is a phrase used to point out idiotic criticism of the President, like claiming that him asking a mere question is totally unconstitutional. 2. It not about his skin color.

1. The problem with this line of thought is that it's not that people have idiotic criticisms of Trump, it's that Trump is a person who does so many idiotic things that it's damn near impossible to not criticize or find legitimate criticism of him.
2. Didn't stop Trump from spending 8 straight years questioning if Obama was a Islamic terrorist or covert agent from Kenya just because he's 1/2 black...

1. Fairly certain that claiming that asking Congress a mere question is unconstitutional is the clear cut example of idiotic criticism of President Trump; you're right, it was very easy to criticize his question as dumb, idiotic, moronic, etc, but Vass chose to criticize it as "unconstitutional" thus turning a legitimate criticism into an idiotic one
2. And when Bad Orange Man was talking about Obama's Birth Certificate, he was also acting like an idiot
Last edited by Shofercia on Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Solvokina
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Solvokina » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:35 am

I want trump to do something instead of idling around or being a puppet
RIP Slavakino, the greatest socialist republic around
This nation does not represent
me or my actual political views
Federal Republic of Solvokina
A secure nation bound together by the horrors of war
Australian-Serb going to school for Chemical or Nuclear
Engineering. Fanatic about weapons, science and modern history. Huge fan of Yakuza

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 am

Solvokina wrote:I want trump to do something instead of idling around or being a puppet

Such as what?

Also puppet of who?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:40 am

Shofercia wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:Oh but it is. Because you see, that was a phrase used when you lot decided Obama wearing a tan suit was the worst thing ever, or complained that his choice of mustard was a compromise of the very idea of American identity. But because you cats can't write your own material, you adopted it as a way to deflect any criticism of a tragically bad president. When people would say 'black man bad' they were implying that the problem wasn't with the suit or the mustard, it was with the color of the skin. Because your boy has decided that spray painted is the ideal look for him, he is orange, allowing you all to pretend that our critiques aren't that he's actually saying out loud the scare tactic conspiracy theory that a president will try and delay an election is really just down to us not liking orange people.

I never even heard about Obama wearing a tan suit, and I haven't given a shit about most of what Vass said about President Trump. But when Vass started bullshitting about the US Constitution, I called Vass out on that, just like I did with Lumen and the Electoral College. Considering that you cannot grasp the difference between defending Bad Orange Man and defending the US Constitution, I'm a bit confused as to why you're dunking on others. Had Vass not used the word "unconstitutional" in Vass' post, I wouldn't have responded to it. You do realize what unconstitutional means, don't you CTOAN?

Dude, I understood your post. That's why I found it hilarious.

Solvokina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Solvokina » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:18 am

Vassenor wrote:
Solvokina wrote:I want trump to do something instead of idling around or being a puppet

Such as what?

Also puppet of who?

What do you think? I want him to keep his promise of making america great again. He is a puppet of whoever tells him what to do at this point whether it would be other members of his cabinet or the military
Engineering. Fanatic about weapons, science and modern history. Huge fan of Yakuza

The Archregimancy
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 01, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Archregimancy » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:23 am

Shofercia wrote:"Orange Man Bad" is a phrase used to point out idiotic criticism of the President, like claiming that him asking a mere question is totally unconstitutional.

I still don't understand why you keep flogging this particular dead horse.

As previously noted, Vassenor was originally corrected on page 11 of this thread with clear reference to the relevant clauses of the US Constitution.

Vassenor then implicitly acknowledged her error on page 12 of the thread, in a reply to you. It would have been better if, for clarity, that acknowledgement had been made a bit more explicitly, but all the same she clearly realises she made a mistake with the original post.

Since then, though, you've spent 10 pages of this thread slamming Vassenor for a mistake that had already been corrected and which she quickly acknowledged.

I'm no great fan of Vassenor's posting style (as she can likely attest), but this does strike me as a particularly pointless use of time and energy even by the mighty standards of NSG.
Last edited by The Archregimancy on Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:35 am

Shofercia wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:1. Oh but it is. Because you see, that was a phrase used when you lot decided Obama wearing a tan suit was the worst thing ever, or complained that his choice of mustard was a compromise of the very idea of American identity. But because you cats can't write your own material, you adopted it as a way to deflect any criticism of a tragically bad president. When people would say 'black man bad' they were implying that the problem wasn't with the suit or the mustard, it was with the color of the skin. Because your boy has decided that spray painted is the ideal look for him, he is orange, allowing you all to pretend that our critiques aren't that he's actually saying out loud the scare tactic conspiracy theory that a president will try and delay an election is really just down to us not liking orange people.

Vassenor wrote:And never mind Trump's previous complaints that the Constitution has too many checks and balances limiting his powers.

Project much?

"Remove Electoral College without an Amendment!"
"Trump is doing unconstitutional things!"

The hypocrisy seems to speak for itself.

Vassenor wrote: :rofl:

What a phenomenal post?! Do you make these types of posts after you confuse demands with questions, before you confuse demands with questions, or while confusing demands with questions, Vass?

New haven america wrote:1. The problem with this line of thought is that it's not that people have idiotic criticisms of Trump, it's that Trump is a person who does so many idiotic things that it's damn near impossible to not criticize or find legitimate criticism of him.

2. Fairly certain that claiming that asking Congress a mere question is unconstitutional is the clear cut example of idiotic criticism of President Trump; you're right, it was very easy to criticize his question as dumb, idiotic, moronic, etc, but Vass chose to criticize it as "unconstitutional" thus turning a legitimate criticism into an idiotic one
2. And when Bad Orange Man was talking about Obama's Birth Certificate, he was also acting like an idiot

1. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/08/28/tan-suit-scandal-obama-trump/?utm_source=reddit.com
2. https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=489272&p=37476814#p37476814
3. And he wasn't acting like an idiot when asking if he could delay elections because...?
Last edited by New haven america on Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008

Postby The Rich Port » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:05 am

Fat fucking chance, kek.

Dude's entire presidency has been him idling around being a muppet.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:14 am

Shofercia wrote:
Trump's actual tweet:

"Delay the election until people can properly, securely, and safely vote???"

Do you see those question marks in the end Vass? In the English language, the question marks mean that he was asking, since the question mark denotes an inquiry or question, not a demand.

Yeah, I've wondered about that. I know what a question mark means. Three of them though?

You seem to speak Trump's language, perhaps you can explain why Trump seems to be casting doubt on his own question, and then casting doubt on that.

Also, why is his demand/request of Congress public? Why doesn't he pick up the phone to the Congressional leaders, ask them, and if the answer is "no" never say a word about it? Seems like what an adult would do.
I report offenses if and only if they are crimes.
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

Solvokina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Solvokina » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:18 am

The Rich Port wrote:

Fat fucking chance, kek.

Dude's entire presidency has been him idling around being a muppet.

Not really a muppet more of a puppet

Kannap
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 07, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kannap » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:37 am

Vassenor wrote:

Gonna play devil's advocate here. Complaining about the Constitution isn't unconstitutional. Is it a bad look? Yeah, especially if you're President, but its not unconstitutional.
Luna Amore wrote:Please remember to attend the ritualistic burning of Kannap for heresy
T H E M O U N T A I N S A R E C A L L I N G A N D I M U S T G O
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
.::The List of National Sports::.
27 years old, gay demisexual, they/them agnostic, North Carolinian. Pumpkin Spice everything.
TET's resident red panda
Red Panda Network
Jill Stein 2024

Kannap
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 07, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kannap » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:40 am

Solvokina wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
Such as what?

Also puppet of who?

What do you think? I want him to keep his promise of making america great again. He is a puppet of whoever tells him what to do at this point whether it would be other members of his cabinet or the military

The idea of making America great again implies America was ever great in the past and *wildly gestures arms at history*
Luna Amore wrote:Please remember to attend the ritualistic burning of Kannap for heresy
T H E M O U N T A I N S A R E C A L L I N G A N D I M U S T G O
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
.::The List of National Sports::.
27 years old, gay demisexual, they/them agnostic, North Carolinian. Pumpkin Spice everything.
TET's resident red panda
Red Panda Network
Jill Stein 2024

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General