NATION

PASSWORD

Greater Cyngland Military and Trade Alliance

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Greater Cyngland Military and Trade Alliance

Postby Abbeyverne » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:25 pm

Welcome one and all to the GCMTA forum! Here member nations debate and vote on issues. It's also a great place for those who want to to observe how the GCMTA works.

Here are our Bylaws:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1409813

And a membership form:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1409820

Any member nation is welcome to place a proposal here for vote, do so using this code:
Code: Select all
[b]Nation Filing Proposal:[/b] INSERT_NATION_NAME
[b]Proposal Name:[/b] INSERT_PROPOSAL_NAME
[b]Proposal Text:[/b] TYPE_PROPOSAL

If offering a comment on a proposal, start the response with /comment, if voting, format like this:
Code: Select all
INSERT_NATION_NAME: (_) Yes (_) No

If you are not a member nation, but would like to make a comment, begin with /observer_comment.

Thanks, and welcome to GCMTA!
Last edited by Abbeyverne on Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

OP of Empire's End RP, Frequenter of P2TM, and part of the F7 delegation along with -Astoria, Valentine Z, Western Fardelshufflestein, La Xinga, and Nooooooooooooooo.
“...My only complaint is that this guy seems to have plot armor thicker than the hull of a battleship. What’s this Holy Grail thing, anyway? I tried looking it up using foreign information networks but I kept seeing footage of knights being butchered by a rabbit... I don’t think that was a legitimate source.”

...and Josephus sorta started a nuclear war, so I'll just ignore the fact that Kakistopia has almost 50% of deaths due in some part to the God-Empress, and I'll also ignore that Josephus XII was raised as a child-soldier, and I'll say Josephus is the more horrible leader.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:51 pm

Article I, Section I of your bylaws reads, in full: "Member nations must be in the region Greater Cyngland." What do you have to offer the 99.9523216% of nations that don't reside in Greater Cyngland?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:38 pm

From the Guide to Gameplay wrote:Regions wanting to post their legislation, organise their internal affairs, or to have a discussion for members of their region sometimes set up an offsite forum for this, as we don't permit regions to run their internal affairs or have "Region Only" threads in Gameplay. Please be aware that NationStates is not responsible for off-site content.

Or use a discord channel.

Nation Filing Proposal:
Drop Your Pants
Proposal Name: Guide to Gameplay
Proposal Text:
From the Guide to Gameplay wrote:Regions wanting to post their legislation, organise their internal affairs, or to have a discussion for members of their region sometimes set up an offsite forum for this, as we don't permit regions to run their internal affairs or have "Region Only" threads in Gameplay. Please be aware that NationStates is not responsible for off-site content.
Last edited by Drop Your Pants on Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

The Noble Thatcherites
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Noble Thatcherites » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:52 pm

shudders in ITDA
—Thatcher Whitehall
Kanglia wrote:Thatcher. Wants. As. Little. To. Do. With. You. All. As. Possible.
Résumé
The Union of Democratic States
Citizen and Founder
Prime Minister (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (x15)
Ambassador (x21)
Publisher for The Union Post (x5)
Constitutional Framer (x4)
The Free Nations Region
Citizen and Legislator
Justice (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (1x)
The Allied States
Citizen
Senator (x1)
FORGE
Representative (x4)
Chancellor (x1)
ITDA
Founder
Representative (x1)
Secretary General (x1)
Charter Author (x2)
Court of International Law and Justice
Foreign Affairs Justice (x1)
Europeia
Citizen and Assemblyman (x1)
The South Pacific
Citizen
SPSF Recruit (x1)

The Union of Democratic States

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:47 am

Tinhampton wrote:Article I, Section I of your bylaws reads, in full: "Member nations must be in the region Greater Cyngland." What do you have to offer the 99.9523216% of nations that don't reside in Greater Cyngland?

We offer observer status to any nation anywhere, however, this is the Greater Cyngland Military and trade alliance. Nonetheless, I can put up a proposal to expand GCMTA to outside the region.

OP of Empire's End RP, Frequenter of P2TM, and part of the F7 delegation along with -Astoria, Valentine Z, Western Fardelshufflestein, La Xinga, and Nooooooooooooooo.
“...My only complaint is that this guy seems to have plot armor thicker than the hull of a battleship. What’s this Holy Grail thing, anyway? I tried looking it up using foreign information networks but I kept seeing footage of knights being butchered by a rabbit... I don’t think that was a legitimate source.”

...and Josephus sorta started a nuclear war, so I'll just ignore the fact that Kakistopia has almost 50% of deaths due in some part to the God-Empress, and I'll also ignore that Josephus XII was raised as a child-soldier, and I'll say Josephus is the more horrible leader.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:48 am

Welcome Aublic Tane to GCMTA!

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:06 am

Drop Your Pants wrote:

Or use a discord channel.

Nation Filing Proposal:
Drop Your Pants
Proposal Name: Guide to Gameplay
Proposal Text:

There is a reson why this is in "national and regional gameplay."

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:12 am

Nation Filing Proposal: Abbeyverne
Proposal Name: Expansion of GCMTA
Proposal Text: Expand GCMTA to include non-region member nations.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:13 am

Abbeyverne: (X) Yes (_) No

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:29 am

Abbeyverne wrote:There is a reson why this is in "national and regional gameplay."

Read the quote in full.

Thread locked.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay