NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Hong Kong Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Yellow Emperor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

[R] Hong Kong Thread

Postby The Yellow Emperor » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:45 pm

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Fuck China, Carrie Lam, Xi Jinping, and the CCP. Hong Kong Independence! [Illegal in HK, Macau, and China]

Fuck Islam. Mohammed did a nine-year-old girl. Here's a video of me burning a copy of the Qur'an. [Links to video.] Here's a photo of me, a proud, non-Muslim infidel, praying at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem where non-Muslims are expressly forbidden from praying. [Links to photo.] [Illegal in practically every Muslim country and every woke, leftist country that conflates criticism of Islam and Muslim supremacy with "Islamophobic" "hate speech"]

Sarawak Independence! Fuck ketuanan Melayu (Malay supremacy)! Malaysia is a racist country that discriminates against Chinese, Indians, and foreign migrants and refugees. Fuck the King of Malaysia! Abolish the Malay monarchies and promulgate a republican constitution NOW! Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin can [non-PG-13 expletive redacted] [Illegal in Malaysia]

Fuck the King of Thailand and his literal pet poodle. Yep, I'm insulting the King's dog. [Illegal in Thailand]

The entire nation of Poland is responsible for the Holocaust, which didn't happen, but should've happened, and if we can, we'll make it happen. [The first part is illegal in Poland. The second part is illegal in Germany, Israel, and several other countries.]

Turkey is responsible for the Armenian genocide, which didn't happen, but should've happened. [Illegal in Turkey]

Lee Kuan Yew can [non-PG-13 expletive redacted]. Mohammed and Jesus can [non-PG-13 expletive redacted] [Illegal in Singapore]

Here's a video of me training my pet pug to do the Nazi salute. [Links to video.] [Illegal in the United Kingdom]

I think Gay is Good. We should all strive to be Gay. Let's teach Gay to children. [Illegal in Russia]

I just broke the laws of about a hundred or so different countries, including my own. Arrest me if you can, motherfuckers.(?)

Not sure if this comment constitutes as insult to certain person and the religion itself, and political nicknaming? I seek opinions on this matter. Also, I am unsure whether it is over the line with the language, and the comments.
Last edited by The Yellow Emperor on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:54 pm

Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

The Yellow Emperor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yellow Emperor » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:08 pm

Thanks! :hug:

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:13 am

It was obviously tongue-in-cheek Farn. I was making a point about state-sponsored censorship and taking out my anger on all those governments for trying to muzzle me with draconian anti-free speech laws. It's not against the rules to troll and insult thin-skinned, authoritarian governments and flame specific, public figures and world leaders and dictators who aren't players on this site, is it? I've specifically flamed Xi Jinping, Carrie Lam, and my own country's leader on this site countless times without issue.

Take for instance what I said about Poland being responsible for a genocide that apparently didn't happen but should've happened. It's an inherently self-contradictory statement. Also the bits where I "linked" to nonexistent videos and photos of me doing and saying offensive things specifically to troll these governments. I wasn't trolling Muslims, Poles, Jews, Chinese, or anyone on this site as a group. I was singling out authoritarian governments for ridicule. "Arrest me motherfuckers" at the end refers to these governments and their state security apparatus and not to, say, ordinary Chinese people such as the reporting OP or anyone on this site since only governments have the power to arrest me, put me away for a very long time or simply make me disappear. My anger was directed specifically toward these governments.

TLDR version: I was specifically lashing out at these governments and not any group of people on this site. Is that suddenly against the rules now?

I'm not sure which parts of my post crossed a line. I'd like to know so I know to avoid posting that kind of stuff in the future. Maybe I should've enclosed my tongue-in-cheek statements in quotation marks just to be a little clearer? Finally, can I get a second opinion?

P.S. The Yellow Emperor is on ignore and has been for some time now due to his pro-CCP, anti-HK views. I'm only responding to him here because this is a report thread.

EDIT: Also not sure what part of my post constitutes political nicknaming. Am I being warned for that too?
Last edited by Glorious Hong Kong on Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
LIBERATE HONG KONG. REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES. CCP DELENDA EST.
VIVE LE FRANCE. JE SUIS SAMUEL PATY. I STAND WITH EUROPE AND ISRAEL AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Wuhan coronavirus is racist but Japanese encephalitis is A-OK. The CCP has nothing to do with this double standard whatsoever. Nothing to see here.
The case against communism
Definition of radical Islam

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:28 am

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:It was obviously tongue-in-cheek Farn. I was making a point about state-sponsored censorship and taking out my anger on all those governments for trying to muzzle me with draconian anti-free speech laws. It's not against the rules to troll and insult thin-skinned, authoritarian governments and flame specific, public figures and world leaders and dictators who aren't players on this site, is it? I've specifically flamed Xi Jinping, Carrie Lam, and my own country's leader on this site countless times without issue.

Take for instance what I said about Poland being responsible for a genocide that apparently didn't happen but should've happened. It's an inherently self-contradictory statement. Also the bits where I "linked" to nonexistent videos and photos of me doing and saying offensive things specifically to troll these governments. I wasn't trolling Muslims, Poles, Jews, Chinese, or anyone on this site as a group. I was singling out authoritarian governments for ridicule. "Arrest me motherfuckers" at the end refers to these governments and their state security apparatus and not to, say, ordinary Chinese people such as the reporting OP or anyone on this site since only governments have the power to arrest me, put me away for a very long time or simply make me disappear. My anger was directed specifically toward these governments.

TLDR version: I was specifically lashing out at these governments and not any group of people on this site. Is that suddenly against the rules now?

I'm not sure which parts of my post crossed a line. I'd like to know so I know to avoid posting that kind of stuff in the future. Maybe I should've enclosed my tongue-in-cheek statements in quotation marks just to be a little clearer? Finally, can I get a second opinion?

P.S. The Yellow Emperor is on ignore and has been for some time now due to his pro-CCP, anti-HK views. I'm only responding to him here because this is a report thread.

EDIT: Also not sure what part of my post constitutes political nicknaming. Am I being warned for that too?

That's the thing, it wasn't "obviously tongue-in-cheek." This is a text interface. No one can see you smirking, no one can hear you laughing. As I said when I warned you, you could have made your point without using incendiary language. You chose not to do so and you were warned for it.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:10 am

Farnhamia wrote:
Glorious Hong Kong wrote:It was obviously tongue-in-cheek Farn. I was making a point about state-sponsored censorship and taking out my anger on all those governments for trying to muzzle me with draconian anti-free speech laws. It's not against the rules to troll and insult thin-skinned, authoritarian governments and flame specific, public figures and world leaders and dictators who aren't players on this site, is it? I've specifically flamed Xi Jinping, Carrie Lam, and my own country's leader on this site countless times without issue.

That's the thing, it wasn't "obviously tongue-in-cheek." This is a text interface. No one can see you smirking, no one can hear you laughing. As I said when I warned you, you could have made your point without using incendiary language. You chose not to do so and you were warned for it.

So when I wrote "Fuck the King of Thailand" on another thread in response to the country's lese majeste law being invoked to sentence a guy to 37 years in prison for insulting the King's dog, does that count as trolling too? Is flaming world leaders covered by the rule too seeing as I and several others have specifically flamed Carrie Lam and Xi Jinping on the very same page I was warned on?

Do these posts count as trolling as well, the first of which I responded to clearly echoing his sentiment?

Novus America wrote:
Pilipinas and Malaya wrote:
I think pretty much everyone but around four people on this thread are now considered criminals by China.

Surely I have broken this law a ton of times, and apparently it applies everywhere.
Although I will break it again for good measure, fuck Xi, fuck Lam, free Hong Kong from PRC tyranny, down with the criminal CCP and DAB, sanction them globally.

Now I am a criminal for sure. Of course the cannot enforce on me but that is irrelevant.

Make nearly everyone a criminal and you can arrest anyone you do not like and think is a big enough threat. Typical Stalinist stuff.

The New California Republic wrote:
Police in Hong Kong are seeking the arrest of six pro-democracy activists living in exile in Western countries, including the UK, media reports say.

The group reportedly includes former UK consulate worker Simon Cheng, well-known activist Nathan Law and US citizen Samuel Chu.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-53616583

Go fuck yourselves. If you think they are getting handed over then you can go fuck yourselves.

Novus America wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:
Police in Hong Kong are seeking the arrest of six pro-democracy activists living in exile in Western countries, including the UK, media reports say.

The group reportedly includes former UK consulate worker Simon Cheng, well-known activist Nathan Law and US citizen Samuel Chu.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-53616583

Go fuck yourselves. If you think they are getting handed over then you can go fuck yourselves.

One of them is not even a PRC citizen.

Glad we ended our extradition treaty with Lam’s dictatorship, she and her master Xi can go fuck themselves. The only reply we should send them is a literally telling them to fuck off.

To be clear, I'm not actually reporting them. I'm just pointing these out as examples. Is it rulebreaking to say "fuck the CCP" now? The tone in these posts is potentially incendiary too just like my own.

Does "arrest me motherfuckers" count as trolling too seeing as I've said it in more than one post? Can I get away with inserting a disclaimer next time?

Also, about that second opinion...
VIVE LE FRANCE. JE SUIS SAMUEL PATY. I STAND WITH EUROPE AND ISRAEL AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Wuhan coronavirus is racist but Japanese encephalitis is A-OK. The CCP has nothing to do with this double standard whatsoever. Nothing to see here.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:32 am

The warning stands.

There is no way at all in the confines of your post to tell if you were being serious or not, and your post is liable to anger any of our users in the groups which have been insulted therein. No, whataboutism is not going to get you off of the hook, either.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:03 am

Lamoni wrote:The warning stands.

There is no way at all in the confines of your post to tell if you were being serious or not, and your post is liable to anger any of our users in the groups which have been insulted therein. No, whataboutism is not going to get you off of the hook, either.

OK. Warning reluctantly accepted. :(
Last edited by Glorious Hong Kong on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
ALL LIVES MATTER.

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:07 am

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:
Lamoni wrote:The warning stands.

OK. Warning reluctantly accepted. :(

Actually, no, now that I think about it. TIL that bashing authoritarian governments and tyrannical public figures on NS is now considered "trolling" if the language used is "uncivil". This is news to me. So I won't be repeating what I said about the King of Thailand in earlier posts just to err on the side of caution and because I don't want to lose a nation I've worked so hard to build. I've already scrubbed my social media accounts of posts critical of China, Islam, and other matters for reasons of personal safety, so this outrageous ruling against me simply serves to rub salt into a festering wound. I was bashing governments, not trolling Muslims, Chinese, Poles, Jews or other innocent groups of people. How my post isn't obviously tongue-in-cheek despite the COUNTLESS clues I dropped that SOME people can so easily misinterpret the substance of what I wrote is simply mindblowing. I did nothing wrong. I stand by EVERY SINGLE WORD and I will not apologize.

No, I won't be filing a GHR and risking yet another warning for filing a "frivolous appeal". Feel free to lock this thread. I'm done here.
Last edited by Glorious Hong Kong on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
ALL LIVES MATTER.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation