NATION

PASSWORD

Lhasa International Airport

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Founded: Dec 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:09 pm

LHASA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Welcome to Lhasa International Airport, home to Air Tibet and hub of the aerial cargo trade across the world! Following the Sino-Tibetan War, Tibetan entrepreneurs invested heavily into aircraft and into air cargo, and with few viable competitors in Asia outside of Japan Tibetan cargo and passenger airlines soon created a lucrative market, turning the Tibetan Plateau into a valuable trade port despite having no shoreline. Now Lhasa International Airport welcomes airlines from across the globe to conduct business with the #1 name in Aerial Trade!

In order to reserve an exclusive lane with Lhasa International Airport, applicants must fill out the following application:
Code: Select all
[b][size=110]Airlane Reservation Form[/size][/b]
[b][]Airline Name:[/b]
[b][]Country of Origin:[/b]
[b][]Purpose:[/b] <Cargo or Passenger Transport?>
[b][]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify:[/b]
[b][]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA:[/b]

We hope to see you in Lhasa soon, and we hope you'll fly with Air Tibet!
Last edited by Nestorian Tibet on Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
God be with You,
President Khando Nepali, Steward of Tsenpo Yökhan VI of Tibet

Nestorian Tibet

Staypuftonia
Attaché

Founded: Feb 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Staypuftonia » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:15 am

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Puftair
[]Country of Origin: Staypuftonia
[]Purpose: <Cargo or Passenger Transport?> Passenger
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify:
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA: N/A

Trolleborg
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Trolleborg » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:19 am

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Trolleborg Wings
[]Country of Origin: Trolleborg
[]Purpose: <Cargo or Passenger Transport?> passenger
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify:
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA:

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:53 am

Staypuftonia wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Puftair
[]Country of Origin: Staypuftonia
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA: N/A

Your request has been accepted. Welcome to Lhasa International Airport.
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:54 am

Trolleborg wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Trolleborg Wings
[]Country of Origin: Trolleborg
[]Purpose: <Cargo or Passenger Transport?> passenger
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA:

Your request has been accepted. Welcome to the Roof of the World.
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

The Once and Future Bhutan
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Once and Future Bhutan » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:22 am

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Bhutan Airlines
[]Country of Origin: The Once and Future Bhutan
[]Purpose: Passengers and Cargo
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: None
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA: Mail, Salt, spices and rice.
Last edited by The Once and Future Bhutan on Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:31 am

The Once and Future Bhutan wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Bhutan Airlines
[]Country of Origin: The Once and Future Bhutan
[]Purpose: Passengers and Cargo
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: None
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA: Mail, Salt, spices and rice.

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to Tibet, neighbor!
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:17 am

CARGO CONTRACTS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Special contracts are now available for foreign airlines to ship Tibetan cargo across the World. In exchange for delivering shipments of our choice, Tibet International Airport will pay for your outbound flights' fuel and landing fees, so long as you deliver select goods from the Empire of Tibet on behalf of our local businesses. To request a Cargo Contract, please sign the following form:
[b]CARGO CONTRACT REQUEST FORM[/b]
[]Airline Name:
[]Country of Origin:
[]Contract Type: <i.e. raw steel or video games>
[]Does your airline already have a reserved airlane?:

Sign the form, and if your request is granted you will be provided with Tibet National Airport's own request. We hope to do business with you, and if You're not flying with Tibet, you're not flying at all!

Cargo Listings:
    []Carbon Steel- Nagchu Steelworks
    []Bhutanese Red Rice- Kelden Farms
    []Video Games- Studio Khan
    []Video Games- Norgay Project
    []Mail- Tibet National Post Office
    []Himalayan Salt- Sherpa Brothers Salt Mining Co.
Last edited by Nestorian Tibet on Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

Anistria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Anistria » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:12 am

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Anistrian Airlines
[]Country of Origin: Anistria
[]Purpose: Passenger
Republic of Anistria

"United We Stand"

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:30 am

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Gisra Airlines
[]Country of Origin: Kamilistan
The Revolutionary Islamic Republic of Greater Kamilistan
News Headlines
Zeynep Abdullorav Kagayep, leader of the NKFA's rebel group in Armvair, the Armavir Free Legion killed alongside Cahan Ali Hasurinov, Armavir Free Army - East Vice General In Command in the town of Aknalich by government forces | NKFA's Armavir Council reported to be left abandoned by NKFA's main military command after government forces siege the town of Metsamor, said NKFA infomant.
  • I like cats, and seriously, I would personally, if I could, gently kidnap cattos from the the streets and pat them non-stop
  • Discord every bloody day and Truck Simulator Ultimate help...I cant get off
  • Boutta speedrun my exams sooon yeet screw this

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:56 am

Anistria wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Anistrian Airlines
[]Country of Origin: Anistria

Your application has been accepted. Thank you for your custom, and welcome to Tibet!
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:57 am

Greater Kamilistan wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Gisra Airlines
[]Country of Origin: Kamilistan

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to Lhasa International Airport!
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:40 pm

Nestorian Tibet wrote:LHASA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Welcome to Lhasa International Airport, home to Air Tibet and hub of the aerial cargo trade across the world! Following the Sino-Tibetan War, Tibetan entrepreneurs invested heavily into aircraft and into air cargo, and with few viable competitors in Asia outside of Japan Tibetan cargo and passenger airlines soon created a lucrative market, turning the Tibetan Plateau into a valuable trade port despite having no shoreline. Now Lhasa International Airport welcomes airlines from across the globe to conduct business with the #1 name in Aerial Trade!

In order to reserve an exclusive lane with Lhasa International Airport, applicants must fill out the following application:
[b]Airlane Reservation Form[/b]
[]Airline Name:
[]Country of Origin:
[]Purpose: <Cargo or Passenger Transport?>

We hope to see you in Lhasa soon, and we hope you'll fly with Air Tibet!
Last edited by Nestorian Tibet on Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

Junishu
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Junishu » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:38 pm

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Junishuan Airlines
[]Country of Origin: Junishu
[]Purpose: Passenger Transport and Cargo
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: Landing area with facilities capable of handling livestock.
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA: Exotic Fruits and Livestock

Lacienia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:02 pm

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Lacienian Freightlines
[]Country of Origin: Federation of Lacienia and its colonies
[]Purpose: Mixed
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation Yes,we use airships in addition to planes so landing pads will be needed as will facilities for handling advanced technology and a facility for dealing with possible incidents from said tech.
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? We mostly carry technology of one kind or another. We also occasionally carry agricultural products.
My nation does, with the exception of random policies, represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: High Consul Andrews shot. Condition uncertain.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

New Carthagea
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carthagea » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:07 pm

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Air Phoenicia
[]Country of Origin: New Carthagea
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA: Clothes, Automobiles And Cheese.
The Phoenician Kingdom of New Carthagea
Brief Overview | ♛ Government | ♖ People
The Father Has Come:  The Pope has started his 5 day visit to New Carthagea today in Phoenicia. He will meet HM The King later this day, and will address the joint session of the Parliament.
America Leaves Egypt! In a surprising turn of events, US President Biden has announced that he will be ordering the retreat of all American troops from American-occupied Egypt, says will work towards restoration of democracy.

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:18 pm

Junishu wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Junishuan Airlines
[]Country of Origin: Junishu
[]Purpose: Passenger Transport and Cargo
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: Landing area with facilities capable of handling livestock.
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA: Exotic Fruits and Livestock

Your request has been accepted. Remember to abide by the rules of international commerce. Thank you for your custom, and welcome to Tibet.
Last edited by Nestorian Tibet on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:21 pm

Lacienia wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Lacienian Freightlines
[]Country of Origin: Federation of Lacienia and its colonies
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation Yes,we use airships in addition to planes so landing pads will be needed as will facilities for handling advanced technology and a facility for dealing with possible incidents from said tech.
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? We mostly carry technology of one kind or another. We also occasionally carry agricultural products.

Your request for a passenger lane has been accepted and a temporary landing pad has been prepared until we can construct one which is properly designed for your airships. As for your cargo, we require specification regarding what kind of technology you might be carrying.
Last edited by Nestorian Tibet on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:27 pm

New Carthagea wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Air Phoenicia
[]Country of Origin: New Carthagea
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA: Clothes, Automobiles And Cheese.

Your application has been accepted. please note that foreign dairy products must pass through the Dietary Safety Administration's inspections before it can be sold in public markets. Thank you for your custom, and Welcome to Lhasa International Airport.
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

Lacienia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Tech Facilities

Postby Lacienia » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:50 am

As far as facilities go, we require a large freezer for biological material storage. In addition to the freezer we will require a mechanical workshop, heavy security, emergency response teams, and an emergency lockdown feature.
My nation does, with the exception of random policies, represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: High Consul Andrews shot. Condition uncertain.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:02 am

To: Lhasa International Airport,

Dear Lhasa International Airport,
we would like to offer you a new scheme to fit the highest-quality LED streetlights for your airport.

On 10m / 32.81ft posts we can fit the HCS Diamonique 100 80w LED which are fitted to a C-shape bracket:

Price can be negotiated per amount of lights fitted.

With 40 years in lighting, we are the company to trust - fitting streetlighting for cities in our home nation for 40 years!

Kind regards,
KSV Roadcraft
Formerly Astholm. I am no longer using the account Astholm.

Nestorian Tibet
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nestorian Tibet » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:24 am

West Bromwich Holme wrote:From: KSV Roadcraft, West Bromwich Holme
To: Lhasa International Airport,

Dear Lhasa International Airport,
we would like to offer you a new scheme to fit the highest-quality LED streetlights for your airport.

On 10m / 32.81ft posts we can fit the HCS Diamonique 100 80w LED which are fitted to a C-shape bracket:

Price can be negotiated per amount of lights fitted.

With 40 years in lighting, we are the company to trust - fitting streetlighting for cities in our home nation for 40 years!

Kind regards,
KSV Roadcraft

To KSV Roadcraft,
Before we make a deal, we would like accounts from some of your previous customers regarding the quality of your streetlights to ensure that we are purchasing top-quality products.

Sincerely,
God be with You,

Nestorian Tibet

Norwainia
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Norwainia » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:08 am

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Norwan Airways
[]Country of Origin: Norwainia
My Aircraft is the the Airbus A330-900, so just needs standard service.

Empirical Switzerland
Senator

Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Empirical Switzerland » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:50 am

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Switzstar
[]Country of Origin: Imperial Switzerland
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: nothing special.
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA: We deal in passengers.
News: Swiss Man uses 'Fonduethrower' on cow test-subject, lethality confirmed, Priest gets drunk on Blood of Christ, claims he just couldn't handle the Jesusness, and War with Tupeia deemed 'inevitable'.

Click to Declare War on Me | Lord Bodie Q&A | Zürich International | Lord Bodie Face Reveal!
Pro Life, Small Government, Legal Immigrants, 2nd Amendment, Capitalism, Free Markets, and Equal Marriage
Abortion, Large Government, Socialism, Communism, Gun Control, Illegal Immigrants, Pro Choice, Joe Biden, Police Abolishment, and Fascism

Founder of GRAIL

Pilgrimtown
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pilgrimtown » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:25 pm

Secretary of Foreing Affairs
Secretary of Economy and Industry

To the Managerment of Lhasa International Airport.

Through this message, with approval of and on behalf of the Pilgrimtownian State, the honorable Supreme Central Government Assembly and the Mr. minister president of the Government of the Republic, Timoty M Wyclif, I send you this

Request for the establishment of formal recognition and diplomatic relations, and to reserve an exclusive lane with Lhasa International Airport

with the purpose of establishing diplomatic relations and commercial reciprocity, and with the establishment of a place for my country's air trade in your important international airport to participate in international commercial competitiveness.

Signed
Carlo J. Saint-Croix
Mr. secretary of Foreing Affairs of Pilgrimtown
- Soli Deo Gloria -
Signed
Wilhelm H. Stephanson
Mr. secretary of Economy and Industry
- Soli Deo Gloria -

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: "Pilgrim International flights" Company
[]Country of Origin: Reformed Republic of Pilgrimtown
[]Purpose: Passenger Transport
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as narcotics will result in your airline being denied entry to LIA:luggage, cheeses.
-------------------------------------
----------------SDG----------------
-------------------------------------

Versicle of Week
We know that everyone who has been born of God does not keep on sinning, but he who was born of God [He] protects him, and the evil one does not touch him. | 1 John 5:18

News Today: 20°C Cloudy | 1.00 N$ =  Ǥ1.6ᵱ (1.46 PTG) ▲ / 1.00 AMR = Ǥ57.6ᵱ (57.45 PTG) ▼| Honorable Assembly: Tax Reform in progress. | Presidency: Planning of interurban train, probable concession. |

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade