NATION

PASSWORD

Oppose the Party! [CLOSED][MT/PMT][IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:04 am

RFA

“… as we are moving on from the number of losses made by Kawanese businesses amidst this pandemic due to the low number of patrons they’ve got for the recent few months, one aspect of pre-pandemic normality still remains unhindered, despite the risk of transmission of the disease.
Pro-Democracy demonstrators are still taking the streets of Bengal in support of the protests taking place in Manilla, and just recently Hong Kong and Canton.
According to police figures the turnout for the Solidarity with Hong Kong demonstration which went from Churchill Park, making a small stop in front the PAS and Chinese diplomatic missions, ending above Edward’s Peak in Eastern Minato, where demonstrators hung a huge banner similar to the one hung from Lion Rock in Hong Kong back in the 2014 Umbrella Movement, was about 350,000. Larger than the one in support of the Philippines.

Organisers attribute these huge numbers to “Commonwealth Brotherhood”. Civil Human Rights Front Kawa spokesperson Yuichiro Percival told it to the media personnel present at the end of the march at Edward’s Peak
I think we had a bigger turnout because of the attachment our people feels towards Hong Kong. We both left the British Empire on good terms, although Hong Kong was given away against their will, with both Hong Kong and Kawa maintaining a sense of Commonwealth brotherhood. Hong Kongers also stood by us when we fought for our own democratic rights in the 80s. We owe them for standing by us when we faced difficult times.

Certain Kawanese businesses are also risking their revenue from the PAS by making open statements in support of the Pro-Democracy protests across the PAS.
Popular anime slash MMO game, Golden Hearts, risks a ban in the PRC, or the entire PAS in a worst case scenario, as the studio behind Golden Hearts has released a tweet in support of the protests in Hong Kong.

They have released a new character modelled after the first female victim of police brutality during the 1983 Pro-Democracy protests here in Bengal. Seo Myung, who was brutally murdered by the military regime after being arrested, and harassed while in military police custody.

Good news for COVID patients as government has given the NHS additional fundi…”

*OOC: I hope no one minds me using Mei LOL
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:37 am

HONG KONG
SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE OF THE PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Sunrise. The vibrant business centers of Hong Kong had all but closed-down at this hour. In the sleepy areas of the Kowloon of the metropolitan, apartment complexes seemed to be but specks of light amidst a dreary night, like man-made stars gazing at you from the horizon. A dismal mist seemed to blanket the distant harbor.

A gendarme transportation van punches through the empty roads at the reckless speed anyone would make driving through an empty expanse. The sirens of the vehicles are silent, and of course, they rarely were. Parking at its assigned police precinct the crew of the operation disembarked to go home to their respective state-assigned families. Emerged from its tinted doors were those members of the Asian Federal Gendarme, the People's Police, who had carried-out specific tasks that night, those tasks which by their nature are not known among even the policemen of the precinct. These men, these zealous crusaders of communism, covered their faces with masks that hide their humanity. Those who talked about them and their craft to even a single individual seldom lived to tell another.

"Cantonese brats..." muttered one of the so-called "People's Policemen".

These wolves of the Pan-Asiatic States, still wreaking of the scent of gunpowder, were, in fact, members of the Ministry of State and Public Security (MSPS), selected personally by the Supreme Commissary for their dedication to the Asian Communist Party. They would, however, consistently branded themselves (if there ever was gossip about them) as handpicked members of the Asian Federal Gendarme, so that if any fault were to occur, it would not be placed on the incompetence of the Ministry. As in any black ops task force, dead agents were branded as rogue civilians: mercenaries, elements of the Yakuza, or simply common criminals.

Despite the false facade, truly, these messiahs of death were not the masterminds of the scapegoat initiative which had secretly blanketed the Pan-Asiatic States in order to mobilize its citizenry into a more ideologically-inclined position - they were the scapegoat themselves. In times of terror, justice was nothing but a complex array and system of scapegoats designed to compartmentalize any doubts or investigations that could be made by the public if something were to go... terribly wrong.

Crickets emanated from the nearby park. The smell of smouldering ruin, broken glass, molotov cocktail stains, and juvenile sweat could still be sensed to have been dispensed upon the streets of Hong Kong, an aftermath of the nearly tireless protest of the Cantonese democratic factions in the city.

The last operative to exit the police van wore no mask, opting instead for a set of aviators and a trenchcoat. A slender woman with blue eyes and an Outer Mongolian accent lit a cigar, took a seat across the precinct building. She stretched her arms and looked to the sky. Not a bird was in sight. Nothing but the orange eminence and cool winds of the Pearl of the Orient could be felt by her bleached skin.

In the distance, a small convenience store began to open its doors. A bald old man in his 60s wiped away the dew in his glasses, put it on, and lifted the corrugated iron door which veiled the shop's exterior. The creaking was of the rust between the iron and the slider was the only sound that could be heard within its immediate radius. Smiling, the senior turned on an old radio set by the counter. The set began to broadcast a press statement by the Beijing government regarding the events of yesternight, addressing the bellicose proclamation of the Canton Democratic Forces, and belittling the provocations dealt by "the unruly black-clad mob".

The North Chinese woman put-out her cigar, listening closely to the words coming out of the radio. The voice of the Supreme Commissary of the Pan-Asiatic States echoed from the hollow store. The woman's ears slowly began to ring, her senses began to dim, and she could not move her body. All she could do was listen to the voice, hear the distant waves crashing upon concrete harbour pillars, and reminisce in trauma the unspeakable acts she had just committed.

SUPREME COMMISSARY REN CAO SPEAKING
... 五千年前我们和埃及人一样面对洪水 ...
Five thousand years ago we faced the flood like the Egyptians...

KOWLOON GHETTO
5 HOURS EARLIER
THEME (OC)

"Alright this is it boys, get out, get out, get out!" shouted the woman.

Vans, motorcycles, and half-tracks stopped in and around an entire portion of the Kowloon Ghetto. Beneath the starless skies and clandestine moon, it was here that the State held little to no control over the going-abouts of society. In this space barely 7 city-blocks large, people were free to think for themselves, be with whom they choose, and live the way they want.

This made its inhabitants dangerous to the majority of the city and the People's Federation. As soon as the protestors in the city-centers dispersed, so came the rolling of the mist and the coming of the "peacekeepers". It took no longer for the so-called Democratic Forces to scatter than it did for the order to seek and destroy "oppressing doubters" of Party ideology to come directly from the Supreme Commissary himself.

... 四千年前我们和古巴比伦人一样玩着青铜器 ...
Four thousand years ago, we toyed with bronze like the Babylonians...

"Lock and load. Remember, boys... We will resist the terror - together! Crush the traitors! Make an example of these Canton brats! Comrade Abra and Comrade Ren have made it clear - these people are not humans. Our targets are in open collaboration with the Americans, the Bengals, the fucking Germans! Kill every last one of them. Kill your targets and do not be discouraged by collateral damage!" No less than a few minutes into the operation, several gunshots could already be heard coming from one of the buildings. The woman in the group went to investigate the gunshots, tailing the squadron which was infiltrating that building.

The aesthetic of the men of the Federal Gendarme was expository - the stomping of the boots and the storming of the men into any building meant that before the night was over, somebody was going to die. And now there were dozens upon dozens of troops storming the Khrushchyovka architecture apartment complexes which littered the Hong Kong skyline like cancerous tumors.

"Kapitana Chambui!" exclaimed one peacekeeper, holding Machine-Gun behind his neck. "Yes?" replied the trenchcoat-clad woman who seemed to be in charge of the entire operation. Before her was set-out the corpse of a child less than 7 years in age. 7.62×39mm bullets tattered his chest and thighs. "We thought this kid was pulling-out a gun on us—" "I don't want to hear it. Into the truck it goes. No questions asked, no answers given." Medics came to retrieve his body for disposal not long after.

The gendarme knocked hard and loud. Opening the door, a half-dressed Caucasian man with a frightened face. The authorities pointed their rifles at them, shining the flashlight attached to their rifles back and forth the man's one room apartment. In the corner of his eye, one of the intruders spotted something. Another half-dressed man - and nobody else - hiding underneath a desk.

"This won't do. What's your name, sir?"

"G-gavrila.. Alesnarovich."

"You understand that this act of degeneracy constitutes a crime against the Igarashi System, the People's Federation, and the constitution? Where's your Assigned Wif—forget it. Forget it. The punishment is death. Open fire!"

The peacekeepers unleashed a volley of unrelenting bullets, cleansing the room of its degeneracy and filth. Each wound represented the sheer fury of the Pan-Asiatic States' authoritarian ideology - the passion of the Pan-Asian peoples to purge and the will of the established government to destroy.

... 三千年前我们和希腊人一样思考哲学 ...
Three thousand years ago we pondered like the Greeks...

More doors, more knocking. The dispatched peacekeepers of the Pan-Asiatic States pursued, akin to young lions, anyone who looked remotely foreign, had fair skin, spoke Hokkien or Cantonese. Death of the dark fur spotted with pale crosses that slipped ahead of the little lions in the vast mauve sky, palpable and alive, their inalienable right to vengeance against the Western imperialists and their associates.

A great folly tore the gendarme men from their humanity and swept their souls off into the abyss, precipitous and profound like dry torrent beds. Here and there, unhappy lamps in windows taught them to despise the dark. In each magazine spent was the purging not only of the political soul of the ghetto, but of the anxiety of the man who had just taken a life. The perpetrators had been told who to kill, why to kill them, and what their death signified in the eyes of the revolution. God would not forgive these men, but perhaps Mao would.

The thrill of murder made certain that for every designated target eliminated, ten more would be dragged into the afterlife with them. Collateral damage was not a byproduct of this cleansing of the ghetto. It was the aim. Men, women, and children; old and young; rich and poor were all slaughtered relentlessly. This operation was not simply about taking-out the subversive "democratic forces" of the Cantonese. This was about sending a message. Cajoling death preceded the men on every curve, offering her pretty paw and, by turns, lying flat with a jarring clamp of jaws to throw me velvety looks from the depths of puddles. Indeed, they were resisting the terror together. What could a man possibly want more other than power over his fellow man?

... 两千年前我们和罗马人一样四处征战 ...
Two thousand years ago, we fought around like the Romans...

A vast pride swelled in the chests of the peacekeepers, that passion to feel themselves standing alone, like lighthouses or vanguard troops, facing the army of enemy that camps in heavenly bivouacs. Alone with the greasers in the infernal engine-rooms of great ships, alone with the dark phantoms that rummage in the red bellies of bewitched locomotives, alone with the drunks fluttering, battering their wings against the walls. Man and machine became one.

Bullets whirred through bookcases, chinaware, and furniture. In one room, an alleged meeting place for revolutionaries where the flag of the so-called "Cantonese Democratic Forces" hung, several people were beaten to death by the stocks of rifles. Manifestos scattered upon the floor, blood and beer both sticking everywhere they spilled. Counterrevolutionaries and innocents were killed indiscriminately, side by side.

... 一千年前我们和阿拉伯人一样无比富足 ...
A thousand years ago we were as rich as the Arabs...

Some of the peacekeepers began fervently looting some of the rooms. Jewelry, memorabilia, cash - all were free for the taking. Nothing was off limits, so long as they didn't get caught. The apartments of foreigners were particularly sought out by those in the rear of the raiding columns. Foreign often meant rich. Hong Kong was, after all, not only a business and diplomatic quarter but also a special economic zone.

Residents sat in fear: many hiding, some running away. But, there were quotas to fulfill and names to cross-off the list.

"Mr. Go, you are charged with anti-Soviet crimes," calmly explained one peacekeeper to a shivering Cantonese man in his pajamas. The peacekeeper's accomplices cocked their rifles and shot him dead.

The raid would continue throughout the night. From the Kowloon Ghetto, the perpetrators moved on to the Western residential quarter. American and German citizens residing in Hong Kong were brutally separated from their belongings if not outright shot dead. The troops unloaded at several points and subdivisions on the outskirts of Kowloon, knocking on more doors and firing more bullets wherever they went. Helpless victims screamed in vain, to no avail. The murderers were the State. The murderers owned the help. But of course in the eyes of the murderers, they were liberators and the dead oppressors that lay on the floor were not deserving of help anyway. No sin was greater than the sin of ethnonationalism, the very idea of identifying as a Cantonese person and not an Asian was abhorrent at best.

... 而现在我们在和美利坚人一较长短 ...
And now we are talking with the Americans...

Worse was to be and identify as an American. The "Anglo-American Imperialists" had already been stratified socially and culturally within the special economic zones themselves. Welfare bureaucracy would often take its toll on any white westerner who identified with any of the Pan-Asiatic States' rivals.

On the trip to the foreign quarter, many gunners in the death squads were slowly running out of bullets. But they weren't going to head back for more. While many of the peacekeepers deeply regretted wasting their munitions, the sun was nearly up. They would make do with what they had.

"P-please, I've got a wife and children b-back in the States, I mean, America - please, I have money, I can pa-" Bang. A single shot from a revolver put a big fat hole through the American's forehead, blood oozing from the wound and staining his business attire. On his table, peacekeepers found chips and dollars. It seems he intended to go out gambling. The men in the platoon scraped the room dry of anything valuable, proceeding to the next house.

... 五千年来我们一直在世界的牌桌上,而我们的对手却已经换了好几轮了。 ...
We have been at the world's poker tables for five thousand years, and our opponents have changed throughout the several rounds we have spent playing.

"This way! This way! I saw 'em running this way!" exclaimed one of the team leaders, pursuing a target into the sewers. They searched every corner. They checked every grate. They turned every stone. Searching for almost an hour, and unable to bear the stench of the underground, the peacekeepers gave up, returning to their posts. The team leader reported back to his commander.

"Status report, comrade?" asked the North Chinese commandress of the team leader before her.

"252. We expect more including collateral damage."

"And the 253rd?"

"Got away."

"Command said not one of them should escape our clutches but, oh well, mistakes happen. We'll strike him through this list anyway. Don't tell a soul, of course."

"Yes, Kapitana," exclaimed the team leader, preparing to move out.

"... Hold on. Just one more thing."

"Yes, Kapitana?"

"The one that got away. I forgot to ask, what was their name?"

"Bah... What was that uhh... Right. Some kid. Joshua... Joshua Wong I think.

What's the harm a kid could do anyway?"

Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:57 pm

04:30, 22/7/2020
Somewhere in Sai Kung, Hong Kong...

"So, I take it you must be Mr. Nathan Law, and just beside you is Mr. Joshua Wong. Welcome here. I'm known as 'Blade', and as you may know, I'm the leader of Sun Yee On. I know that another gang beat the shit out of your men exactly a year ago, but that wasn't us, I promise. That was Wo Shing Wo. I've got my stooges there to kill their leader."

"Aight. So what do you have to offer us?"

"Ah, weapons. We've got a few warehouses around this town -- fuck it, we even control this town. I can give you some stuff, and you take out those dogs from Peking."

"Hm. What's the catch?"

"None! You see, I hate Peking with a burning passion. I'm just asking you guys to join! Of course, we'll disguise ourselves."

"Alright, but you do know that those dogs killed a bunch of our fighters, right?"

"Yes, but remember, I outnumber those dogs."

"OK. So can you show us the weapons?"

"Sure, this way..."

The trio walked around Sai Kung Town, and saw the weapons they had to offer.

"Alright. Deal. I'll spread the word."

Joshua Wong and Nathan Law stayed until sunrise, then drove out of the town. They then met with the front-line leaders, and said "Alright, so, someone we know have decided to help train those fighters. In Sai Kung, though."

The first batch of 25 fighters immediately agreed, and headed to Sai Kung for their training. But no one knew this still...

Meanwhile, Hong Kong Communist Headquarters (or whatever it's called)

A group of 200 fighters, black-clad, arrived at the headquarters. They charged at the headquarters, throwing the first molotov cocktails at the guards that first appeared, burning them. Then they threw a few at the armoured cars that showed up. Then, finally, they busted through the front door, searching for the local Communist leaders.
Last edited by Nacrad on Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Reorganisieren Reichregierung
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Reorganisieren Reichregierung » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:35 am

Im Auftrag auf Seine Kaiserliche und Königliche Majestät, Der Großdeutsches Kaiser
On Behalf of His Imperial and Royal Majesty, the Emperor of Greater Germany

DER UNTERMENSCH
THE SUBHUMAN

Just as the night rises against the day, the light and dark are in eternal conflict. So too, is the subhuman the greatest enemy of the dominant species on earth, mankind. The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and a mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being. Although it has features similar to a human, the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal. Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and coldhearted villainy. A subhuman and nothing more! Not all of those, who appear human are in fact so. Woe to him who forgets it! Every great creation, idea, and artistic expression on this planet were brought forth by real man. It was this true man that thought to invent and to create. It is for him there is only one objective: To pave the way to a higher form of existence, to give shape to the endless nothing, to make progress on the elusive quest for continuous improvement. Thus evolved culture. So just as the plough, modern tools and the concept of hearth and home helped to form human society and create the family, the people and the state. So then must mankind become good and great, rising above all other living creatures. Dwelling in the realm of God!

However, along side of mankind dwells the subhuman. This subhuman hates all that is created by man. This subhuman has always hated man, and always secretly sought to bring about his downfall, first like a thief, and then like a brazen killer. The subhuman is united with his peers. Like beasts among beasts, never knowing peace or calm. The subhuman thrives in chaos and darkness, he is frightened by the light. These subhuman creatures dwell in the cesspools, and swamps, preferring a hell on earth, to the light of the sun. But in these swamps and cesspools the subhuman has found its leader – Guanyu Abramovich Florante! Abramovich understands the desires and needs of his fellow creature. Abramovich endeavors to corrupt and manipulate this horror of inhumanity until they are rallied towards a common goal in the destruction of true man. Beginning as early on as the Cultural Revolution, Abramovich has glorified thid destructive nature. Even honoring it and declaring it as his greatest victory, he celebrate the mass murder of millions people, who died as victims of Bolshevist hatred and evil. Even now Bolshevism still glorifies this terrible act.

The eternal hatred of the subhuman for mankind exists; they envy the clean and noble character of man. So they have tried to destroy what they hate, and from out of the vast deserts and endless steppes they have gathered hordes of their Huns whose leaders Lenin and Stalin descended on civilization bringing with them violence, fire and death to every part of the world they came. The subhuman hordes would stop at nothing in their bid to overthrow the world of light and knowledge, to bring an apocalypse to all human progress and achievement. Their only goal is to make a desert wasteland of any nation or race that shines with creativity, goodness and beauty. The only goal of the subhuman is chaos. So for millennia this law of nature, the conflict between man and the anti-man, the subhuman, has occurred. Over and over, Lenin and Stalin appeared at the gates of Europe attempting to wreak havoc and destruction on mankind and his creations.

But today, the Pan-Asiatic States is the new Attila, the personification of the subhuman horde and its destructive power! But the Pan-Asiatic States is not a phenomenon of just our time, not a product of our modern era. Neither has the Pan-Asiatic States evolved within the framework of human history. The Pan-Asiatic States is as old as Bolshevism itself! Sison and Abramovich are only two who have prepared the way for this new horde! The subhuman has challenged humanity, thus began the terrible invasion of Abramovich! The subhuman hordes appeared as if they were part of the animal, growing out of its fur, descending onto Hong Kong with their inhuman cry! Their eyes shone with excitement and the greedy bloodthirsty desire to reign down fire and destruction on all in their path. The cry “the Huns come” was heard for decades and became synonymous with fear and loathing. The Pan-Asiatic States is the stepping stone from where the subhuman ideology and doctrine bursts forth against the world of light. Repeatedly these wild barbarians with sharpened spears, cursing and foaming at the mouth come to bring destruction to the cultured world.

And here are they again here, these Huns, these splinters of inhumanity, a nightmare become reality, a punch to the face of all that is kind and good, at ease with their own primitive nature, in full knowledge of the repulsions from all of mankind! They are a suitable tool in the hands of their master Abramovich! Their leader in organized mass murder remains camouflaged in his civilian dress, Abramovich is only invisible to the naive fools! Abramovich succeeds in the Pan-Asiatic Statws, by trying to eradicate true man! He proclaimed the aristocrats of the soul, the revolutionaries against the modern world, are the mortal enemies of the Pan-Asiatic Statws. By force he demean them to the level of animals! Looking around at their own land, the natural nobleman realized he had become a slave, working exclusively for the comprador.

Terror and fear are the most efficient means used by Abramovich and the subhumans to break any form of resistance. They have invented cruel means for torture, terrifying tools designed to intimidate the masses. Immeasurable atrocities and brutal sadism, conducted by the communists in Hong Kong, Jaragupta and Nova Capile! Murder, similar to killings of animals, hundreds of people, torn aparts by grenades, people locked in cages and burnt alive! Wanton murder by subhumans, random killings with bombs! There is no limit to terrible intentions of tormentors, who came out from the inhuman underworld. The terrible suffering and bitterness of countless of fathers, mothers, women, children, brothers and sisters, who were so terribly robbed of their loved ones, lives taken from them for ever!

The desire of the subhuman is for Germany and all the nations of the world to be destroyed and completely eradicated from the face of the earth. This is the price of “humanity“. This is the fate of civilized society, to be sacrificed in blood. The subhuman will always be a subhuman, no matter by what name they call themselves: the International Brigades, the Red Army or the International Socialist Volunteer Corps. Either way we are repulsed by them and Abramovich along with his allies and comrades is Subhuman No. 1! Just as the Cantonese women cry from their suffering, so too would the good women of Europe suffer and cry! The subhumans are uniting to conquer the world. Woe to us all, if we do not unite to protect ourselves!

GROSSGERMANISCHES REICH DER DEUTSCHEN NATION
Last edited by Reorganisieren Reichregierung on Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
GROSSGERMANISCHES REICH DEUTSCHEN NATION
Canons: Kali Yuga | TSC
Overview | Government | Military | Economy

Generic Reich LARP nation #557753245. Call me "Reich", "RR" or by nation name only if OOC.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:02 am

Central Hospital, Tinsukia, Kitahana Province

Lt.McCannan of the RIS and Inspector Seo of the Royal Tinsukia Police were waiting outside the ICU room, housing the injured bartender, or as he’s known in the Neo-KMT and the Kawanese intelligence services, Sphinx.
According to the hospital, he woke up just this morning and is able to speak, although he will be bedridden for a while since he just recovered from a bullet that missed important arteries by just half an inch, and an operation that required extreme precision afterwards.
Seo and McCannan kept their eyes towards the corridor, their hands on their handguns, ready to gun down anyone who would dare to make a run for the room at the end of the hall and pull a piece on them.

A nurse assigned to the ICU unit walked up to them. She was clear, well, she worked here for years according to the Employees Roster they got from the hospital a few days ago. But no chances can be taken, for the key to the Neo-KMT, and any influence British Kawa may hold in a post-Communist East Asia was sleeping in that room.
McCannan got up and made a motion with his hand to tell the nurse to stop
“State your business.”
Seo got up as well. “I am sorry ma’am. Standard procedures.” He said in a tone that he personally knew her

“We’ve got a Summon from the patient." said the Nurse."A manual summon, not one triggered by the Vital Monitor, so I don’t think it’s an emergency.”

“That’s our cue.” Said Seo to McCannan, who’s right hand was on the holster, ready to draw his trusty handgun should the worst come to pass. Facing the nurse, he then said “We will meet up with the patient since he’s finally awake. If necessary, we will call you up Miss Sakimi. I say you go back.”

ICU 5, Central Hospital

“…this morning, gunshots were heard along the Kowloo…” the wounded Sphinx laid in the hospital bed as the TV a few feet in front of him was showing news from Hong Kong. By now it may have been covered up back in the PAS he thought. Just about half an hour ago, in a televised Legislative Council proceeding, he saw the Independence Party demand a referendum for formal independence of Bengal from the British Empire, apparently for the 8th time since they got seats in the Council. Although they had only 4 seats among the 300 seat Council, their voices were calmly heard by other LegCo members who countered those with opposing opinions built upon logic instead of ideological rhetoric, followed by a democratic vote. How hypocritical the PAS was he thought, for the subjects of a British colony can criticise their “masters” without any repercussions, while those in the “Asia free from Western Imperialists” ended up in a Gulag, or if lucky, dead somewhere in a ditch at the first sign of opposition to their own.

His train of thought ended as two men entered the room. One of them in a work jacket with tie, the other in a British Army camo uniform.

The one in the camo opened up after both of them did their basic greetings and asked him about his health.
“You’re now in good hands soldier. We wanted to go slow in making formal contact, but the commies one upped us, and reached you first. This hospital is under special forces protection as of now, and once you heal up, we will take you to a more secure location. I suggest that we talk about business later, once you’ve taken enough rest, and once our American and German friends are ready to talk.”

From: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Edward Leung, on behalf of Her Majesty’s Kawanese Government
To: The the Pan Asiatic States Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Encryption: Private

Dear Right Honourable Secretary-General,
Although its an open-secret that the PAS security forces have raided the Kowloon Ghetto in the aftermath of what has transpired in Hong Kong. We have been sent evidence that foreigners, including some Kawanese citizens were extrajudicially executed by your security forces.

As you may know, Kawa and the PAS has a mutual criminal deportation arrangement, where under certain crimes, those in police custody are deported to their country of origin. And in many instances, we have deported PAS citizens who have committed crimes here in Bengal back to the PAS to face the Pan-Asiatic States legal system, from petty criminals to ARSA insurgents who tried to use our territory to launch attacks into Burma. And we have expected you to act the same. Putting them on a No-Entry list and deporting them back here to Bengal along with the evidences gathered by PAS police departments, where they will face prosecution under a Common Law court system.
Although we do not agree with your methods, we recognise that its within your country’s right as a sovereign state to use those methods on your populace. However, we’ve hoped that you will respect the sovereign right of our citizens to a fair trial, a promise which the PAS has failed to deliver.

So, we would like to end this Criminal Deportation Treaty, as well as the Extradition Treaty we have. But, to save both of our “Faces” and the respect we both command in this global community of nations, the qualities which both of us as Asian countries hold in the utmost regard, Instead of a one sided termination of the treaty from our end I propose that both our countries end the treaty at the same time, bidding it a ceremonial farewell.
We would also like to request that the bodies of those executed be repatriated to Bengal so that they can move on from the physical world according to their beliefs.

Yours Sincerely,
Edward Leung, Minister of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of British Kawa (Bengal), HM Kawanese Government
Last edited by Bengal and Assam on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Cairene Arabia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cairene Arabia » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:03 am

Indian Ocean
The SKA Misr sails through the waves, a hulking behemoth that would perfectly embody the word "strength". It carries a total of twenty-six multirole fighter aircraft, alongside a combination of ten helicopters to fulfill the roles airborne early warning and control, and anti-submarine warfare. Accompanying it is a single Al-Qahira Class Stealth Guided Missile Destroyer, alongside four Baghdad Class Stealth Guided Missile Frigates. Hidden from prying eyes, a nuclear attack submarine also sails under the waves.

Each ship flies a black flag, the shahada written across it in white; with a white bar to the side closest to the pole with a black crescent upon it. The black standard, banner of the eagles; the flag of the Abbasid Caliphate and Cairene Sultanate of Arabia.

An AEW&C helicopter takes off, hovering across the seas; scouting the area for any incoming threats.

This is a /tag post with extra steps so I can follow the thread.
ALKHILAFAT ALEABBASIAT WASALTANAT ALQAHIRA
!ٱللَّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ
Government: Joint Elective Caliphate & Sultanate | Religion: Sunni Islam | Location: MENA | Capital: Qahira
Caliph: Fatin Al-Nasser | Sultan: Amir Faiz | Grand Mufti: Alim Al-Amin | Anthem: Every Arab is my Brother | Current RP: Silent No More
NEWS: Sultan Amir Faiz warns that whoever supports the Alawite Civil Rights Movement will be blocked from the Suez. | Grand Mufti declares fatwa against Alawites, says they are kafir and mushrikun. | Alawites led by Bashar Al-Assad demand right to publicly practice religion and be recognized as Muslim.

Fard left NS so his old accounts are under new management.

Chargé d'Affaires

Corporate Police State

Postby Reorganisieren Reichregierung » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:05 am

Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.

Rudyard Kipling, "The Stranger"

GERMAN EMBASSY
FURUITO
BENGAL AND ASSAM (BRITISH KAWA)

The normal hustle and bustle of the German embassy in Dhaka was now tainted with a miasma that hung in the air. The outrage in the air was palpable, and no doubt, the tense atnosphere was due to the latest news. The Pan-Asiatic States massacred some hundreds or thousands of inhabitants of Hong Kong, and made sure to target foreigners for good measure, including citizens of Bengal, the United States and Germany.

However, in the grand scheme of things, the scales of power have tipped ever so slightly in the favor of the opponents of the Pan-Asiatic States. The long-awaited Neo-KMT runner has finally been recovered by agents of British Kawa. He was injured, yet he was alive and on his way to a full recovery.

And for that reason, the chief of the RND for the entire Asia-Pacific region, Johannes Oberhauser, did not despair. Unlike the regular embassy workers, who were rather shocked that the Pan-Asiatic States would do such a thing, the secret agents operating out of the embassy were rather unfazed. Yes, they did mourn their compatriots, and they wanted revenge, but they were already working on revenge and thus had to keep their minds clear and sober.

"I will be sending a message to our Kawan counterparts. I will be informing them we are ready to see the Neo-KMT liason and speak to him." dictated Oberhauser to the agent he was briefing. The agent, who was known only as "Cicero" was one of the more senior agents at the disposal of the RND in British Kawa, in fact the most senior of them. "Cicero" replied to Oberhauser thusly:

"Mein Herr, you wish for me to see and debrief him, as well as to negotiate with him on behalf of Germany if needed be?"

"Ja. With the recent events, I am reassessing the security and trustworthiness of our agents. I do not want a repeat of that unfortunate incident - the liason, and by extension our operations here, escaped death by the skin of his teeth. You are one of the few agents here I feel I can rely on for this mission. Will you accept it?"

"Jawohl!"

With that, "Cicero" left the room, leaving Oberhauser alone with his thoughts and his schemes. The German revenge will now depend on what the liason says regarding the strength of the Neo-KMT., Oberhauser thought to himself. He remembered the two purposes for supporting the Neo-KMT. The first is the most obvious, as a proxy in the cold war against the Pan-Asiatic States. The second was more insidious, and is not discussed except within certain circles, circles that Oberhauser moved around in by virtue of his rank.

The Pan-Asiatic States is known to grow humans artifically by cloning them using a genetic template and assign these children to a couple. This system is known as the Igarashi system and the genetic template for the spread of phenotypes is known as the "Srivijayan Asian". If the Neo-KMT can gather sufficient strength to raid an Igarashi facility and obtain the genetic template for a Srivijayan Asian, German scientists can presumably manufacture a biological weapon targeting the genotype of the Srivijayan Asian. The more Oberhauser thought about the second purpose, the more he liked it. This was to be the German revenge against the Pan-Asiatic States.

The blood of the innocent was already upon them and all their children.

ENCRYPTION: [DATA REDACTED]

RECIPIENT: ROYAL INTELLIGENCE SERVICE OF BENGAL, TASK FORCE SABER

We would like to have one of our agents speak with the liason from
the Neo-KMT as soon as possible. This person will be known to you
as "Cicero" and he will represent Germany in any clandestine
discussions with the neo-KMT liason.
Last edited by Reorganisieren Reichregierung on Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

Generic Reich LARP nation #557753245. Call me "Reich", "RR" or by nation name only if OOC.

Americae Roma
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Americae Roma » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:39 am

CIA Task Force Saber, Location: Bengal & Assam

With the notification of the arrival of the Neo KMT runner Sphinx, the CIA task force Saber is now preparing to contact the runner codenamed Sphinx once he completely recovers from his wounds sustained from the bar attack, this is to facilitate the planned arms shipment to the Neo KMT

To: RND, Bengal and Assam Intelligence Service
Subject: Regarding the Neo KMT runner "Sphinx"

The CIA task force saber would like the Bengal & Assam Royal Intelligence Service to give access to the Neo KMT runner "Sphinx" once he makes a full recovery from his injuries, this is to discuss the coordination of arms delivery to the Neo KMT
Last edited by Americae Roma on Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:45 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:

Pan-Asiatic States Armed Forces
    Central Military Command

ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION

July 18th 2020

To: All Active SPF Units In the Indochinese Theatre
    CC: Sixth Administration of the Pan-Asiatic States; Standing Committee of the 12th Federal Congress of the Pan-Asiatic States
    Bcc: Ministry of State and Public Security (MSPS)
    State Security Confidential Communication Division

Commander of the Indochinese Counter-Terrorism Task Force
    People's Peacekeeping Army of the Pan-Asiatic States Armed Forces

RE: Mobilization of the Special Police Force Against Threat Sector 13B

(Image)
Photo of a cabin taken by eyewitness at Threat Sector 13B alleged to hold high-ranking officials of the NKMT

All Active International Commanders of the Special Police Force,

As part of a current counteroffensive put into effect by my unit, Army Corps III of the Indochinese Counter-Terrorism Task Force, it is with great urgency that the Pan-Asiatic States Armed Forces moves that all Special Police Forces assist efforts to establish a secure Area-of-Operations in and around Threat Sector 13B (Banteay Meanchey Command) grid coordinates 13°32'29.8"N 102°44'07.1"E, south of the F.O.B in Ou Chrov.

We believe that a robust SPF presence remains essential to further enhance security around the F.O.B. Two reports - an eyewitness account from a local defector on the 13th of July and a flyby of a CAIC Z-10 on the 16th of July - indicate large signatures of enemy movement here: fortified, camouflaged, and likely to be preparing to take Ou Chrov. The eyewitness also claimed that he had spotted several top-ranking NKMT officials, including one (1) Colonel Khant Tun Htet, and two (2) Captains: Vang Reasmey and Muy Sopheap. We would like SPF units to take these individuals alive if possible, to be questioned by the Ministry of State and Public Security (MSPS).

The 8th Indochinese Peacekeeper Infantry Divisions, accompanied by a brigade of APCs and IFVs from Company C of the 47th Hokkaido Echelon "Shiroyama" Combined Arms Division, has been tasked with eliminating enemy forces there. With greenlight from SPF units, we are ready to commence the operation and secure our position in the region. Air support is prepared at a nearby airfield to perform danger close operations.

We expect minimal resistance, but the situation is expected to worsen the further we delay this operation as more enemy troops flood into the threat sector. Site is clear of civilians and multiple hostile elements are present. Collateral damage is not a concern.

Forefathers guide us in our endeavor.

Yours Truly,

(Signed)
    Daimyō-Heneral Felipe Arcilla III
    Commander of the Indochinese Counter-Terrorism Task Force
    People's Peacekeeping Army of the Pan-Asiatic States Armed Forces

OOC: Sorry for the short post.

A brief response would be fired off from the Command of SPF-3.
Recieved. We are moving out and will arrive on-site in a few days.

A long line of MRAPs and Armored Vehicles trundled through the streets of Phnom Penh, containing the men and material of SPF-3; or, as the Abwehr called it, Vronsky Group.

The issue with the Pan-Asiatic requirements was that it requested 2 companies of around 100 troops; an impossible requirement for the Fallschirmjaegers, whose companies were far larger. Instead, the Prussian-Poles had arrived with a single company of 176 men, with additional attachments. SPF-3, while containing it's own intelligence and investigative units, was meant primarily for combat; a SWAT team, if you will.

The unit had been airlifted over the past few days, and after a brief rest period, regrouped and began the long journey along National Highway 5 towards Ou Chrov District. Upon arrival, they would begin to establish a base on the outskirts of the province, pending further and more clear instructions. They would also establish liaisons with the other SPF units, the local garrison units, the local government, and conduct preliminary reconnaissance of the district.
Last edited by Polish Prussian Commonwealth on Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed." t. Marcus Porcius Cato

IC name is "Blauveldt-Ryszana".

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-Early PMT/FanT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal and constitutional union of two Realms. Features: near-universal gun ownership, governmental dysfunction, terrified Christinaslander Air National Guard personnel counting down the days until they rotate back home, and an eternal standoff with the last of it's former oppressors.

Cairene Arabia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cairene Arabia » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:11 am

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

السَّمْعُ وَالطَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ مَا لَمْ يُؤْمَرْ بِالْمَعْصِيَةِ فَإِذَا أُمِرَ بِمَعْصِيَةٍ فَلَا سَمْعَ وَلَا طَاعَةَ

Listening to and obeying the leader is an obligation as long as he does not command disobedience to Allah. If he commands disobedience, then there is no listening to him or obedience.

Headmaster's Office, Al-Azhar University
Qahira, Arabia
Earlier

The Al-Azhar University is renowned as the Islamic world's most prestigious university, and was founded in 970 or 972 AD; at more than a thousand years old and functioning as Arabia's oldest and most prestigious degree-granting university. Today it is the chief centre of Arabic literature and Islamic learning in the world. Its mission is to propagate Islam and Islamic culture. To this end, its Islamic scholars (ulamas) render edicts (fatwas) on disputes submitted to them from all over the Islamic world regarding proper conduct for Muslim individuals and societies.

In addition to higher education, Al-Azhar oversees a vast international network of schools across the world. Among these schools are madrasahs in the Pan-Asiatic States, which grant scholarships to various Islamic universities associated with it; in particular the Al-Azhar University of Arabia itself. This allows students from the Pan-Asiatic States to leave the country to study in Al-Azhar for four years, before returning to their homeland with the expertise to conduct matters in relation to Islam and Shariah.

Most influential among the job opportunities would likely be the mufti, an Islamic jurist qualified to issue nonbinding fatwas on the point of Islamic Law. Qadis will occasionally consult these fatwas when discerning cases in a Shariah court. Even in countries without Shariah, normal Muslim citizens will consult fatwas for guidance or advice on how to conduct oneself in regard to a variety of matters.

An Arab man sat upon a desk, in front of him, several students, or more rather, graduates, of Asian descent. They sat, tightly gripped to their seats as they waited for someone to break the silence. With every second, the clock ticked; as the Arab man had his elbows rest upon the desk, his arms forming a triangle and his hands together almost as if in prayer as his chin rested upon them.

"Do you all know why you're here?" asked the Arab man.

The graduates each shook their head in reply.

"Are we in trouble?" One of them asked.

"That depends on your definition of trouble young man. Have you checked the news recently?"

"I-is this about Pan-Asia?"

The Arab man sighed. "Yes. Land of your birth."

"Pan-Asia may have been our country, but it is not our nation; and it never will be. We have but one nation, and that is the Islamic Community. The Ummah." one of the graduates stated.

The Arab man raised a brow. "Do all of you agree with this statement?"

Each man nodded. " The muftis of Pan-Asia will quote the Prophet, Peace be upon Him, saying 'Listening to and obeying the leader is an obligation as long as he does not command disobedience to Allah. If he commands disobedience, then there is no listening to him or obedience.' To this we say, that the kafir of Pan-Asia only heed the command of Shaytan and worship Marx. The regional muftis and the Grand Mufti of Pan-Asia, they are all bootlickers and traitors to Islam."

The Arab man leaned back to his chair and sighed. He was quiet for a moment as his eyes looked to his desk. His eyes shifted targets, and gazed upon the graduates as he smiled. "I am glad we can all agree then. You are all here for a specific reason. We would like to request, that you become muftis in Pan-Asia; independent from the bootlicking state muftis who have become nothing more than kafir. It will be dangerous, which is why we ask that if you do not wish to put yourself in harm's way; then you may leave the room, and forget we ever had this conversation. However, if you wish to liberate your homeland from kafir in the name of Islam; then remain."

Silence for a moment, until two of the graduates stood up; and silently walked to the door, and left the room. None else moved.

"So I take it you're all willing to make sacrifices in the name of Islam?"

Everyone nodded.

"Good. As it stands now, we cannot officially get involved. Not Al-Azhar, not Arabia, and not even the caliph. If we openly oppose the party, we may risk the force-closing of masjids and madrasahs all across Pan-Asia, restricted access to vital trade nodes, or worse; a crackdown on Islam in general in the Pan-Asiatic States. We ask that you, as citizens of the Pan-Asiatic States, become muftis to guide the Muslim communities within the state. Independent from the kafir that lick the boot of the party, you will instigate revolution and rebellion from the inside; and encourage the Muslims of Pan-Asia to rise up as mujahideen, and free themselves from the bondages of communism. If we do not liberate the Ummah in Asia from communism, then we will at least be a thorn in the side of the kafir."

Qahira Airport, Qahira
Misr, Arabia
Later

Al-Azhar graduates, all taking different planes to various locations across Pan-Asia; as to avert suspicion of a joint conspiracy. They have been recognized as qualified muftis by the Al-Azhar University, and as such it will be their occupation from then on forth. Supposedly as they will not be state muftis, they will receive money from donations and those requesting fatwas. However, in truth; most of their income will come in some form or another, from Arabian sources.
Last edited by Cairene Arabia on Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
ALKHILAFAT ALEABBASIAT WASALTANAT ALQAHIRA
!ٱللَّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ
Government: Joint Elective Caliphate & Sultanate | Religion: Sunni Islam | Location: MENA | Capital: Qahira
Caliph: Fatin Al-Nasser | Sultan: Amir Faiz | Grand Mufti: Alim Al-Amin | Anthem: Every Arab is my Brother | Current RP: Silent No More
NEWS: Sultan Amir Faiz warns that whoever supports the Alawite Civil Rights Movement will be blocked from the Suez. | Grand Mufti declares fatwa against Alawites, says they are kafir and mushrikun. | Alawites led by Bashar Al-Assad demand right to publicly practice religion and be recognized as Muslim.

Fard left NS so his old accounts are under new management.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:14 am

To: CIA Task Force Saber, German Intelligence Liasion in British Kawa(Bengal)
From: International-Service Relations Office,Royal Intelligence Service

We plan to move him to a more secure compound once he’s well enough to be discharged from the hospital.
We will give Task Force Saber and “Cicero” access to Sphinx as soon as he’s discharged and moved to the compound, the location of which we will keep classified for now.

OOC: Sorry for the small post...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Nacrad
Ambassador

Postby Nacrad » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:03 am

26/07/2020, 05:30
Sai Kung Town...

"Rise and fucking shine, bitches! It's time for training again!"
The fighters scrambled out of bed, hurriedly cleaning themselves and mentally preparing for another harsh day of training. They quickly ate their breakfast, which is nothing more than some plain white congee with pickled vegetables. Then, they headed for the hills. Specifically, they are heading east. As far as they can go. They're practicing firearms usage today, and they need to get as far away as possible from anyone who could hear it.

They boarded a convoy of vans, which drove to a pier at the end of the small town. Then, they hastily loaded everything onto boats, being careful not to let anyone notice. At 6:30, they set sail.

They sailed hastily past many landmarks, finally, they arrived at a target range set up at a quiet little hamlet.

They started practicing, thinking that the authorities won't notice. Perhaps they won't bother with affairs happening some 4 hours' hike or half an hour's boating. Only time will tell if it's true.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:19 am

Nacrad wrote:04:30, 22/7/2020
Somewhere in Sai Kung, Hong Kong...

"So, I take it you must be Mr. Nathan Law, and just beside you is Mr. Joshua Wong. Welcome here. I'm known as 'Blade', and as you may know, I'm the leader of Sun Yee On. I know that another gang beat the shit out of your men exactly a year ago, but that wasn't us, I promise. That was Wo Shing Wo. I've got my stooges there to kill their leader."

"Aight. So what do you have to offer us?"

"Ah, weapons. We've got a few warehouses around this town -- fuck it, we even control this town. I can give you some stuff, and you take out those dogs from Peking."

"Hm. What's the catch?"

"None! You see, I hate Peking with a burning passion. I'm just asking you guys to join! Of course, we'll disguise ourselves."

"Alright, but you do know that those dogs killed a bunch of our fighters, right?"

"Yes, but remember, I outnumber those dogs."

"OK. So can you show us the weapons?"

"Sure, this way..."

The trio walked around Sai Kung Town, and saw the weapons they had to offer.

"Alright. Deal. I'll spread the word."

Joshua Wong and Nathan Law stayed until sunrise, then drove out of the town. They then met with the front-line leaders, and said "Alright, so, someone we know have decided to help train those fighters. In Sai Kung, though."

The first batch of 25 fighters immediately agreed, and headed to Sai Kung for their training. But no one knew this still...

Meanwhile, Hong Kong Communist Headquarters (or whatever it's called)

A group of 200 fighters, black-clad, arrived at the headquarters. They charged at the headquarters, throwing the first molotov cocktails at the guards that first appeared, burning them. Then they threw a few at the armoured cars that showed up. Then, finally, they busted through the front door, searching for the local Communist leaders.

SAI KUNG
CENTRAL SOVIET, HONG KONG S.E.Z
04:30 - 22/7/2020

"Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up," whispered District Secretary Zhuan Ru to his Undersecretary. Peeking through the closet, he saw an abysmal sight. Black-clad teenagers in masks wielding assault rifles and bats searching the interior of the HKSEZ Soviet. There was a time when things were otherwise. There was a time when the District Secretary himself stormed the colonial offices and legations of the British in this same city together with his comrades, in the same manner that these black-clad boys were doing at present. That same fear which gripped the men who he'd stripped bare of any political influence gripped himself now. What would these men dare do to him?

He looked around the room through a crack in the door of the closet. The wide area was the third floor central office of the building, where bureaucrats and clerks teemed full of during the daytime. Now, there was an eerie silence. A sense of dread and lethargy which had fallen upon the city of Hong Kong since these protests erupted more than a week prior.

"It's karma," he kept telling himself. The distant sound of sirens blared outside his office. The fluorescent light which hung above them flickered at random intervals. Broken glass and the throwing-out of documents could be heard but not seen. The young intruders inched closer to the hiding-place.

"Someone's in here!" yelled one of the intruders, a boy in shorter stature than the rest. The District Secretary shivered. The boy put his hands on the handle of the door, preparing to rip it open.

Then, darkness. A blackout consumed the room. No-one could see anything. The footsteps of armed men could be heard inching towards the entrance of the office, ready to breach the room at any moment...
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:33 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:“You’re now in good hands soldier. We wanted to go slow in making formal contact, but the commies one upped us, and reached you first. This hospital is under special forces protection as of now, and once you heal up, we will take you to a more secure location. I suggest that we talk about business later, once you’ve taken enough rest, and once our American and German friends are ready to talk.”

ICU 5
CENTRAL HOSPITAL BENGAL AND ASSAM

"Agent. Get to the Bengalis. Establish communications... Good luck...

"..."

"Katayin niyo na,"

"...No..."

"We got Sphynx, over."

"...NO!..."

A tall Cambodian man bearing a grey beard, ridged facial features, several burn marks, and eyes as brown as Acacia opened his eyes. White walls front and center; the beeping of a heart monitor, welcomed his snap back into reality. The memories began to return to him. His cognitive abilities were minimal to say the least. He felt a burning sensation throughout his bodies. His wounds had not healed either.

After an hour of trauma accompanied by the constant shifting of the state of his consciousness, the man was finally observed to be awake by one of the nurses.

"I need to do what I came here to do."
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Nacrad
Ambassador

Postby Nacrad » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:50 pm

Sai Kung Communist HQ...

Click!

"Shh! Do you want the guards to hear it?"

A squad of teenagers rifled through the rooms, trying to find the District Secretary. Suddenly, the leader of the squad raised his fist. They stopped. One looked around a corner, confirming that the corridor is empty.

Then, one of them saw a plaque beside a door. "District Secretary Office", it read. Through the small bullet hole put on the door, he noticed that this door is weirdly closed all the way. Maybe someone hid in the room. Doesn't hurt to try.

He gestured to the rest of his squad. The squad leader nodded, and gave him the green light to bust into the office. He backed away a few steps, then with a brief run-up he kicked open the door.

He then pointed his assault rifle forwards, and gestures his squad to go in. He saw a closet that is slightly open, and led another fighter to investigate it together.
Last edited by Nacrad on Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah

Union of Albandrite Socialist Republics
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 21, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Albandrite Socialist Republics » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:50 am

CRITICIZE SOCIAL IMPERIALISM WHERE EVER IT MAY MANIFEST ITSELF

Among the masses, what revisionism does is serve the cause of capitulation to internal reaction.
Editorial by the People's Tribune Board.

Social Imperialism is a plague upon the people and a blight upon the international revolution. What is Social Imperialism you may ask? It is socialism in name, but capitalist imperialism in action.

Social Imperialism has manifested itself in many forms throughout history, but a modern concrete example can be found in the headlines of international affairs with the deed of a so called "Socialist" super power. The Pan-Asiatic States. Under the guise of "exporting revolution" this state has sent countless soldiers to die to expand the influence of its capital into new regions with birthing national liberation movements. The state seeks to undermine national liberation movements and in turn uses them as proxies to assert influence in a country in question.

Make no mistake, despite its cries of being a socialist state, the Pan-Asiatic state is anything but. The original writings of Chairman Mao have been subverted by a clique of party bureaucrats, altered in their publication to mean nothing of what they once said and thoroughly warped to justify the policy of the reactionary state.
Their economy is proof that they care not of what Mao once wrote. Their dystopian drab of an economy being a capitalist hellhole merely moderated by the state in order to maintain the stability of their capital investments. The party itself is loaded with business owners who have a vested interest in keeping this capitalist economy alive, solidifying their businesses as monopolies that dominate state affairs through the degenerate "Communist party".

Be assured, the Pan-Asiatic State is a dictatorship of the bourgeoisie, a dictatorship of the grand bourgeoisie, a fascist German dictatorship, and a Hitlerite dictatorship. Their national chauvinism dominates the destruction of national liberation movements in subjugation to their ideal "master race". Their garbage theory promotes racial existentialism and ultra nationalism as a substitute for materialism and scientific socialism. Their practice of eugenics is not too dissimilar to the Nazis and their Japanese counterparts! They are nothing more than a fascist regime in Socialist clothing.

Where have these revisionists gone that has not wrecked worker's movements? They actively suppress those working for a better Socialist system through their dominating bourgeois police apparatus. They continue to enforce capitalist relations of production with this same police force! With this racial chauvenism and dedication to capitalism, we can see the natural conclusion to the rightist and erroneous thinking of "productive forces above all else!". In the states where they have supposedly intervened out of "solidarity", we saw the new birthed governments being indebted to the imperialist interests of PAS.

Dedicated Communists, Workers, Peasants and all else within the UASR should be well aware of this dastardly nation's insidious attacks on the working class as a whole and must unite to tear down the current system and establish a new proper Socialist state!

The publication on part of the People's Tribune was made public without any incident. As a matter of fact, the People's Tribune published it front page on the website, making it easy for all citizens of the UASR to consume the information given in the piece. It was not long before reaction was due to set in.

Student protests were a common sight in the UASR after the successful take over of the state by the radical Marxist faction. The student movement had propelled this government into power and was very well an active tool used to keep it that way. Whenever the party had an agenda, the students would organize some kind of event to commemorate it and spread awareness of it. This, of course was no different.

In the center of the most prestigious university of the UASR, Karl Marx University a large stage had gained an equally large crowd of students. Upon the stage was the leader of the local Communist Youth chapter, behind her the classic portraits of Marx and Lenin adorned in a large variety of red banners. She spoke through a megaphone at the energetic crowd, waving a copy of the People's Tribune in hand "It is clear that a major threat to Socialism has begun to manifest itself within the world!" She pointed at a crudely, but easily recognizable, recreation of the Pan-Asiatic States flag hanging upside down from the stage. "This monstrosity of a state has tarnished the development of Socialism globally with its SOCIAL IMPERIALIST intentions!" There was a loud series of boos from the crowd. "It is our duty to show that the people of Albandry stand against this violent regime and that WE EXPRESS SOLIDARITY with the people struggling for liberation against them across the globe!"

The activist turned towards a gentleman in the crowd, who was wearing the distinct dark blue uniform of the Worker Militia. The gentleman nodded before walking up to the flag and ripping it from the stage. The crowd cheered loudly as the Militiaman spat on the flag, a nearby state journalist taking photos with each droplet that hit the flag. The Militiaman would grin smugly, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a simple pocket lighter. The mad crowd began to chant "DEATH TO IMPERIALISM" as the Militiaman slowly reached down towards the flag in his hand and ignited the lighter. The flag instantly went up into flames, ripping into ash and tiny pieces of fabric as the crowd screamed and cheered in a violent frenzy. Little Red Books bearing the hammer and sickle being waved in their hands.

The images of a Militiaman burning the PAS flag in front of portraits of Marx and Lenin along with a cheering crowd where soon to infect the web, perhaps deliberately. Posted all over UASR social media and eventually leaked onto the rest of the net, where media reported on it as a potential threat from the UASR and lengthy twitter threads delved into debates on whether the PAS was actually Socialist or not.

The state of the UASR itself however, remained silent. Perhaps on purpose, their opinion of the Pan Asiatic States was probably delivered sharply by the imagery coming from the nation. Whether that would manifest into some material support for the growing unrest within the dying nation would be another question entirely, one that the Chairman and his fellow conspirators were already deliberating.
Last edited by Union of Albandrite Socialist Republics on Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭

The People's News: "Cultural Revolution is close to achieving all its stated goals" states party officials | YCL holds yet another rally in Capitol, demanding further reform | Conservative elements in military "routed out" says Minister of Defense | Community gardens triple in urban centers | Collective farms to be replaced with communes, says Agricultural minister | Ban on foreign music lifted, with some restrictions|

Dayganistan
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dayganistan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:28 am

The mountainous, sparsely populated province of Badakshan had for years served as an important training ground for Daygani special forces. Today, a group of Army and Air Force special operators, as well as covert, paramilitary operatives of the National Directorate of Security seemed to be on a routine exercise. A remote airfield was abuzz with activity as soldiers, Ford Ranger trucks, and crates of weapons and ammunition were offloaded from transport aircraft. This was, however, not to be a routine training exercise. As the special operators assembled in a disused hangar to be briefed by the officer in charge of this operation, Brigadier General Sarbaz Nurzai, it would become clear why exactly these troops had been moved to Badakshan.

"Welcome to Badakshan, I'm sure you've all been here before," the Brigadier General began. "As I'm sure you're all aware, this is not a drill. The Pan-Asiatic States, across those mountains to the east, has been experiencing a period of unrest. Our government worries about the state of affairs in East Turkestan, or Xinjiang as the communists call it. We all know about the mistreatment of the Muslim population of this region."

Nurzai clicked a button on the remote control in his hand, a projector turned on and projected a satellite image of Xinjiang on to the wall behind him. "As we know, where Muslims are oppressed, they will fight back. As a primarily Muslim nation, we have decided it is time to assist the Muslims of East Turkestan. Our assistance also serves the purpose of securing our nation against terrorism. We worry of the possibility of extremist groups gaining power over other opposition groups and deciding to launch attacks against us. Our intervention will allow us to support groups we know we can trust, groups that are friendly towards our ideology, while keeping an eye on extremist elements. Our first order of business will be to cross the border and make contact with opposition forces operating near the city of Kashgar."

The Brigadier General clicked a button again, the projector swapped to a satellite image of Kashgar and the surrounding area. He indicated a mountainous region with a laser pointer. "Initial contact is to take place in this mountainous region, 100 kilometers southwest of Kashgar and approximately 90 kilometers over the border. Initial contact is to be carried out by NDS personnel, reinforced by a squad sized element of Armed Forces special operators. The remainder of our assembled force here in Badakshan will remain on our side of the border for the time being."

A few hours later

The man in change of the National Directorate of Security team was Reza Khaledi. He was a Hazara man of slightly shorter than average stature who wore civilian clothes, a pakol on his head and a plate carrier, and his rifle slung over the front of his torso. He was a veteran special operator and carried himself with a presence that made him seem much larger than he was. As he stood on the hood of one of the Ford Rangers, he surveyed the paramilitary black ops personnel under his command. Some of them worse civilian clothes and some wore camouflage. These 12 men and women under his command, the success of their mission would depend on them. Were they up to it? He certainly hoped so as he briefed his troops on what to expect.

In the back of the pick up trucks were crates of weapons. Surplus G3 rifles and MG3 machine guns with any sort of identifying marks removed, single shot disposable and reloadable anti tank weapons, 60mm commando mortars, and a mix of anti personnel and anti tank mines. Surely with these weapons, an effective guerrilla campaign could begin in East Turkestan.
Republic of Dayganistan | جمهوری دهقانستان

A secular, Tajik dominated state in Central Asia which has experienced 40 years of democratic backsliding. NS stats are NOT used.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:51 am

“Liberate Canton, Revolution Now.” “Revenge for the Burmese Humiliation, Free Asia” these were a small amount of slogans among many other creatively coined up by the hundreds of thousands marching down as an angry crowd down Elizabeth’s Lane, their destination, the PAS Embassy in Bengal.

The TVs along the windows of the electronics stores along the street, which were almost always set on either sports or the news showed several Royal Kawanese Marines Cadets, approximately 10 of them in ceremonial uniforms sharpening/polishing their cadet calvary swords on the steps of the building across the embassy, in the clear view of the two Pan-Asian embassy security guards standing in front of the huge gate that led into the embassy compound.

One didn’t need to look twice at the Marines to see that each stroke of the sharpening steel along the swords showed the anger the Marines had towards whoever occupied the compound across, with the two guards stationed on the flanks of huge double gates to be possibly the first victims of their anger.
As the crowd of protesters approached the embassy, the Royal Minato Police were deployed in riot gear to form a line and handle the crowd.

Prime Minister’s Residence,5 Clive Lane, Queensboro, Minato
Prime Minister Itai looked on at the TV while waiting for her afternoon tea as an aide came into the room. The woman in her mid-40s was considered “Kawa’s Iron Lady”, the namesake which she inherited from Margaret Thatcher, her idol who’s name she tried to live up to during her 30 years in Kawanese politics.
“Madam PM. The Commissioner is here on your summon.”

“Do send him in.”

A man in his 50s, with grey hair and a wrinkled face that served as proof of the stress incurred during his decades of service to “Queen and Community”, fully decked in his uniform walked in and removed his police cap.

“Maam, as you’ve inquired on our handling of this protest, we are doing everything within our capability to keep the protesters as far away as we can from the PAS mission. Local Bobbies are controlling the civilians as the crowd makes their way towards the embassy. Riot police will halt the march before they get there."

“That remains to be seen." Itai said with a pause. "Do sit down for some tea, and while we wait, do explain it to me what those navy officers are still doing there?” she said pointing towards the TV set a few feet across from her.

“Those are not navy officers ma’am, they’re Royal Marines cadets. We have identified all 12 of them. All of them from Hong Kong or of Cantonese descent. Military Police has been notified. They said that they’re on their way to arrest these men who have abandoned their post. According to them, the traffic caused by the protest has slowed their response down.”

“The implications of soldiers of the Crown abandoning their duties and using official weapons to attack foreigners is too great to handle. Chief Andrews, you have my permission to hold these men in custody if they act up and make a run for the PAS compound. Until then, let them be and pray that the situation doesn’t turn ugly before the MPs arrive.”

OOC: This is the first of a small series of posts regarding this protest from different perspectives. Now that I've set the Government perspective aside, I'll make posts from the perspective of the Marines, and the on duty officers responsible for keeping the peace at the protest. Spoilers, the Marines will end up doing something stupid
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:10 pm

Berlin Sewers, Prussia, Reorganisieren Reichregierung
"It's time for the revolution to start again"
The Kaiser is just a tyrant who is supporting rebels against our comrades, but I can't help but feel sorry for the rebels in the PAS, their plight is like ours. The Kaiser and his secret Polizei have killed and hurt our homebound comrades, now it is our turn
An Alternate History Democratic Syndicalist Anglo-German Union
    Arbeitersendung Syndikat December 23, 2045: The Commonwealth of Poland-Prussia declares war on the Polish Commune! Monarchist Terror Group "Project: Birthright" takes responsibility

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:44 am

Asasaki Lane, Minato, British Kawa(Bengal and Assam)

Chief Inspector Oliver Funikida looked tense. The crowd did stop at the line, manned by riot police with shields as big as an average adult human being. The crowd was relatively peaceful, aside from a fruit being thrown from here and there, and obscenities shouted by a few of the frontliners. Aside from that, the crowd were merely waving flags, singing songs, mainly from the recent Canton democratic movement as well as the Kawanese democratic restoration of 1983. However, it doesn’t take much for such things to turn ugly.

Behind him were the 10 Royal Marines cadets. One of which has already polished and sharpened his sword, and is now standing in an “attention” position, with the sword vertically in front of his face.
“Must’ve had a head start in the morning. Looks older from the rest of the bunch. Clearly the one leading this nonsense.” thought Funikida.

As Funikida turned back to face the protesting crowd. At the far back, he could see a police patrol car, although the number plate had a blue background with white letterings, with Saint Edward’s Crown flanking the numbers to their left. The crowd parted for the car to pass through peacefully although not unhindered, with a few of them pushing from the side to make the car jerk midway.
Funikida would’ve began to laugh at the idea of some newbie beat cop making a wrong turn, and ending up in trouble.
But then he was interrupted by his underling, Sub-Inspector Justin Park. “Isn’t that the Superintendent’s car? What’s he doing here?”

Funikida tried to hide the smile that formed on his face by then. "You should've told me before" said Funikisa to Park as he slapped the behind of Park's head. He then told a few of the Sergeants under his command to go and escort the car to this side of the line. By the time the car arrived, it had a few dents on the driver’s side, with a squashed tomato on the rear windshield.

“Superintendent Lao, what brings you all this way? You could’ve just called us if you wanted anything done here.” Said Funikida

“This has evolved into an even dangerous situation than you all think. The Commissioner got called in by the Prime Minister at Number 5. OI! WHY IS HE GETTING UP?” screamed Lao as another one of the cadets stood up, taking the same ceremonial pose as the first one.

“Ah. It’s been like this since morning. Those two currently standing looks older than the rest. Must've got a head start. The others are far from done. Sir, where is the Military Police? This isn't a Sunday, and these kids are deserting their posts."

"The MP Garrison from Joint Base Mountbatten say that they're slowed down by traffic. I call bollocks to that.Those lazy bastards will show up in the very end."

"They're kids anyway. They all might just stand like them as a sign of protest, and will go back to their barracks by 6pm. The worst that can happen is that they'll stay there overnight."

"You don't understand. They're out for blood. These Cadets are of Cantonese and Hong Konger descent. A decent bunch of them lost relatives during the Defence of Hong Kong."

"What do you suggest we do?"

"Let them be for now, and nab them only if they make a run for the PAS embassy. This order comes straight from the top, as a suggestion from the PM to the Commissioner."

"No can do sir. We are already having a hard time with the protesters, and we don't have much manpower."
Last edited by Bengal and Assam on Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:37 pm

Berlin, Prussia, Reorganisieren Reichregierung
"Down with the tyrant Kaiser, Break the Chains"
It's time to get rid of this tyrant and form a Democratic Syndicalist republic
    Arbeitersendung Syndikat December 23, 2045: The Commonwealth of Poland-Prussia declares war on the Polish Commune! Monarchist Terror Group "Project: Birthright" takes responsibility

Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:02 am

Youstania Firksnerio wrote:Berlin, Prussia, Reorganisieren Reichregierung
"Down with the tyrant Kaiser, Break the Chains"
It's time to get rid of this tyrant and form a Democratic Syndicalist republic

WARSAW AIRBASE- I. FALLSCHIRMJAEGERREGIMENT, HQ
TO: LONG RANGE PATROL BATTALION, INDEPENDENT COMPANY A

INTELLIGENCE HAS BEEN RECEIVED VIA THE ERFURT BILATERAL INTELLIGENCE CONCORD(EBIC) FROM THE REICHSMINISTERIUM FÜR STAATSICHERHEIT OF IMPERIAL GERMANY WITH REGARDS TO A SYNDICALIST THREAT IN BERLIN. PRELIMINARY RECONNAISSANCE AND INTELLIGENCE SUGGESTS THAT THE LEADERSHIP OF THIS MOVEMENT RESIDES IN THE BERLIN SEWER NETWORK.

COMPANY A IS TO PROCEED TO BERLIN WITHIN 7 DAYS AND CONDUCT A RECONNAISSANCE-IN-FORCE OF THE SEWERS. THIS OPERATION IS TO BE CARRIED OUT IN COOPERATION WITH AND IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE MINISTERUM FÜR STAATSICHERHEIT AND THE BERLIN POLICE.

ENCLOSED IS A MAP OF THE SEWER.

Prussian-Polish Land Forces-1st Fallschirmjaeger Regiment, Long Range Patrol Battalion, Company A

Reichsministerium für Staatssicherheit HQ- Sewer Entrance

An LRPC is a unit of around 187 men, armed to the teeth, consisting of about 4 platoons of 44 men plus an HQ squad of 8 men and a sniper team of 2 men. The normal 60mm mortars and anti-tank weapons that were usually carried by the weapons platoon were stowed in the MSS HQ in favor of shotguns and 6-shot grenade launchers-hopefully, the squad-level AT troops and the individual light disposable AT weapons would do the trick in the fringe case of the rebels somehow stuffing a BTR or heavy cover into the sewers.

Plainclothes MSS agents should have sealed off most of the streets of Berlin- now all that remained was to await the MSS contigent with them, as well as to ensure that the Berlin police were ready.

In the heart of the MSS HQ, the company awaited, Altyn titanium helmets dulled to prevent them from shining, and rebreathers affixed. The pieces were in place, all orders sent, and now all that was needed was the command.
Last edited by Polish Prussian Commonwealth on Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed." t. Marcus Porcius Cato

IC name is "Blauveldt-Ryszana".

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-Early PMT/FanT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal and constitutional union of two Realms. Features: near-universal gun ownership, governmental dysfunction, terrified Christinaslander Air National Guard personnel counting down the days until they rotate back home, and an eternal standoff with the last of it's former oppressors.

Chargé d'Affaires

Corporate Police State

Postby Reorganisieren Reichregierung » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:03 pm

REICH MINISTRY OF STATE SECURITY
BERLIN
GAU BERLIN

While plainsclothes personnel from the RMSS, as well as personnel from the Gestapo and the SD working under the aegis of the RMSS, have sealed off the streets of Berlin. Not only have the Berlin police been alerted, but also the interior troops and the elite GSG 9 anti-terrorism unit placed on standby in case of disturbances outside the sewers.

Within the ministry itself, the Diensteinheit IX (Service Unit 9) met up with the Polish LRPC. Aside from their standard personal weapon, they carried either the MATADOR anti-armor weapon or the RPO-A Shmel themobaric rocket, both light disposable weapons. Swapping out their clear visors for ballistic ones not unlike those of the Altyn helmet, except for the material used, and affixing their rebreathers as well, the command went out and the descent intobthe darkness began.

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:37 pm

Munich, Bavaria, Reorganisieren Reichregierung
A group of revolutionaries takes over the police stations in 12 hours and then retreated, Police deaths:1900 Revolutionary deaths: 15000
We could use this to support our cause.

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:00 pm

Berlin Sewer Entrance, Prussia, German Socialist Union
"Grab the AK-47s, we have a group of Prusso-Polish enemies"
The Tyrant Kaiser is no longer even trying to stop our revolution

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents