NATION

PASSWORD

Di Bradini Cup 48/U21WC69 Everything Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nephara
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephara » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:57 pm

ImageImageImage

NEPHARA U-21s
Preferred Formation:
4-4-2
Style Modifier: 0
Playstyle: The 'new style'. Solid in defence, fluid across the wings, hard-pressing, hard-running, hard-tackling. Always moving forward, ideally but not necessarily with quick passes along the floor but unafraid to make devastating long balls across to the opposite flank to throw defences off-guard.
Kit Supplier: ediraf
Captain: Pristina Soeringer
Nickname: The Cormoran'ts

Nephara are blazing into a brave new dawn, which is to say, restoring the old order. Which is to say; when marchers won shit. And this time, the talk of dynasty isn't just talk. There's a determination through the system to ensure that there's never such a dark time in the wilderness again. This time, two Fletchers, an Archer and an Arrowsmith bulk out a toxologically-themed lineup. Rowena Strongbow may have just internationally retired, but she'll probably have some kind of successor, in one sense at least.

First Team

I Give My Opponent Permission To:
=================================
Choose My Goalscorers: Y*
Godmod Goalscoring Events: N
Injure Players: Y**
Godmod Injury Events: N
Red Card Players: Y***
Yellow Card Players: Y
Godmod Other Events: N
* Timekeeper takes penalties, T. Fletcher takes most free-kicks and corners
** I'll have the final say on severity.
*** One per match.

Staff
Manager - Ivy Herrick - Age 42
Assistant Manager - Lorelei Redruth - Age 65

A journeywoman defender in her playing days, Ivy Herrick is convinced she's actually in her fifties in real terms and has significant experience managing in Bonesea. Nobody believes her, but it's hard to argue with her badges, and her ... odd canniness for her age. Redruth's the seasoned head to cool her down.

Goalkeepers
1 - Katerina Olexander (Iron City) - Age 21
12 - Tanith Arrowsmith (Sabrefell Athletic) - Age 20
20 - Riga Demetry (Crisisbless United) - Age 20

There's no Aranea Provost, and Garamond from last catchment would probably start, too. But Olexander's no slouch, able to force her way into the unforgiving First Division with indomitable will and a refusal to be knocked down by errors or challenges. Her reflexes are sharp, and her only real weakness is that her distribution is really just lumping it long down the wings. As for Arrowsmith and Demetry, it's the usual story; neither's played a league match, both have high potential unlikely to be fulfilled for the next few years.

Defenders
2 - RB - Pristina Soeringer (Newrook City) - Age 21
3 - LB - Caracal Page (Starling) - Age 20
5 - CB - Reniira Clevinger (Newrook City) - Age 21
6 - CB - Reina Turnbull (Sabrefell Moths) - Age 21
13 - CB - Gawain Warden (Stahlburg City) - Age 21
19 - RB - Rain Methven (Goodfeather FC) - Age 21
22 - LB - Visca Konrad (Bishop) - Age 21

A point of strength; Soeringer and the half-satyr Clevinger return from the last squad, Newrook teammates pinning down the right flank, while towering Turnbull and canny Page have each made a fair smattering of appearances for top clubs. Warden is another returner, a bulwark who hasn't quite kicked on as much as hoped, while diminutive fullbacks Methven and Konrad have proven themselves in the 1Div cauldron but are considered unlikely Cormorants going forward.

Midfielders
4 - HM - Rook Timekeeper (Belgrave) - Age 20
7 - RM - Ysabet Belgrade (Sabrefell Moths) - Age 21
8 - CM - Thalassa Fletcher (Crisisbless) - Age 20
11 - LM - Bellona Sadler (Leichhardt) - Age 20
13 - RM - Szalai Fowler (Alliance Barossia) - Age 21
14 - CM - Exene Fletcher (Brookford Otters) - Age 21
16 - LM - Dimitra Karvelas (AFC Corvistone) - Age 20
23 - HM - Aventurine Kolar (AFC Treason) - Age 20

The strongest point of the squad, with plenty of minutes under the belt of plenty of talents. Rook Timekeeper emerged in the third tier and has taken his unearthly command to the top flight, a one-man panacea to the drought of holding midfielders, while the lean, flamboyant, arrogant Belgrade and the stocky, tenacious Sadler mark an effective contrast on the flanks. The Fletchers are no relation, and in any case very different sorts of creative midfielders; Thalassa more austere and ambiently commanding, Exene the quicker and more dynamic. Kolar needs to add a string to her bow besides murder, but she certainly can lock down a situation. Karvelas has promise and is soon to take it abroad on loan. Szalai Fowler is named for Adnan Szalai, World champion and inaugural Galactico, and is lucky enough to have a shred of his talent.

Forwards
9 - ST - Alois Chiliarch (Vermillion Rage) - Age 20
10 - ST - Catheline Matthias (Crisisbless) - Age 21
15 - ST - Camilla Martin (Creed United) - Age 21
17 - ST - Gareth Pawnbroker (Armstrong) - Age 20
21 - ST - Tryphon Archer (Sabrefell Moths) - Age 20

Rather than a traditional big-and-little partnership, Chiliarch is an all-round athletic beast while Matthias is a classier, more technical player more inclined to drop back to midfield. Archer is an all-rounder, and would probably be the lone spearhead of choice. Pawnbroker is a massive, hulking specimen who's been starting regularly in the second tier even as a teenager, while Martin's probably got the lowest ceiling but has proven herself effective at club level, a rangy, raw-boned finisher.
WCC Grand Slam champion.
Accidental Gridiron Championship Silver Belt holders for six cycles??

Masculine, Feminine and Mixed-Sex Name Generators

Mriin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 17, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Mriin » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:26 pm

Mrii Junior Squad

For competition in the 48th DBC
Right: A visual reference for satyrs, an artist's rendition of Mrii legend Solara Vol.
Style: 5-3-2, 0
Nickname: the Corsairs

Note that most players (and the majority of Mrii) are satyrs, as pictured, though with a variety of skins tones--mostly in various shades of blue, purple, and red. They're on average very tall, along the lines of human professional basketball players, and specialize in aerial play thanks to the elevated header control courtesy of their horns. Their stature also lends itself to a fast and aggressive attacking game, leveraging long strides, high stamina, and imposing presence to pressure and wear down the opposition. However, in a hallmark movement, this competition will be the first where non-satyr Mrii will suit up for a national team and compete. Momentum had been building to let local humans break into the MNL for a few years while more and more foreign humans were signed, and the boiling point has finally been reached. Spearheading that movement and this team is Reaver stalwart and former player-manager for the Bruul Skewers Geraard Tavol.

POSITION - NUMBER - GENDER - AGE - NAME - TEAM
M - - M - 42 - Geraard Tavol - Image

*s indicate 'hot prospect'--nothing guaranteed, but scouts are excited.
Typical XI
GK - 1 - F - 20 - Ryyl Drænor - Image University of Archæology
*LB - 2 - F - 21 - Filia Draaken - Image Project Olimpo Jutsii
CB - 3 - M - 19 - Martiin Asaandre - Image University of Alchemy
CB - 4 - F - 18 - Alaana Montaag - Image 'lil Dæmons
*RB - 5 - F - 19 - Milja Ruzzier - Image 1093 Club de Football Atlantea [Human]
LM - 6 - M - 20 - Næmor Paala - Image AC Mariina
CM - 8 - F - 21 - Alkrÿ Bren - Image Farmhands
*CM - 0 - M - 21 - Idi Mboge - Image New Bremen FC [Human] <Captain>
*RM - 11 - F - 21 - Älita Nomii - Image University of Archery
ST - 10 - M - 18 - Tobiáš Chance - Image Marine Coast United [Human]
ST - 9 - M - 21 - Ÿda Vaan - Image Angels Youth

REPLACEMENTS
GK - 12 - M - 19 - Ruul Terialt - Image University of Archery
LB - 13 - M - 16 - Armind Vol - Image Andü Volunteers [Human]
CB - 14 - F - 18 - Luuna Piirs - Image Railhawks
CB - 15 - M - 19 - Bronson Kreiner - Image University of Architecture
RB - 16 - M - 21 - Kaarst Feinor - Image Dockhands
LM - 17 - F - 19 - Niina Puulsn - Image University of Archæology
CM - 18 - F - 19 - Jaana Bek - Image AFC Apprentices
RM - 19 - M - 18 - Kevin Meidan - Image Maal PhiloFC
ST - 20 - M - 16 - Oberon Qantas - Image Railhawks [Human]
ST - 21 - F - 19 - Änyl Bærdhoven - Image Dockhands

Kits fabulously provided by Aer!
Home / Away / Keeper

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my goalscorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes (minor, out-for-the-game max)
Godmod injuries to my players: No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes
Godmod other events: Yes
Last edited by Mriin on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<Yuezhou> I am willfully ignoring the existence of boats

Siovanija and Teusland
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Siovanija and Teusland » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:24 pm

Stelburger Zeitung

Sport

Denis Dezelac: A New Style of United Republics' Athlete

When Siovanija & Teusland’s national football team was knocked out of World Cup 85 on the last matchday after a heartbreaking 1-0 loss, Thorsten Kramer had this to say: “It’s difficult, obviously, credit to them, we didn’t work hard enough - we’ll be back stronger.”

It was the typical stock quote that you’ve come to expect from athletes in this country, whether it be hockey, football or cricket. The PR answer that is given in arenas and stadiums at the end of every game: “Get pucks deep, get pucks to the net, skate hard,” and “Keep working, play to our game plan, and work harder as a team.” It’s that traditional humility that is quite respected throughout the country - we in Siovanija & Teusland usually take best to those who keep their heads down, work hard, and excel.

And then there’s Denis Dezelac. A few years back, when playing for Olympia Borograd’s youth team, he made headlines with comments made after a 1-0 loss to FC Teussen Stelburg. “It’s a joke. They came out to sit back, because they know we’re better than they are and would beat them in a real game. Next time they won’t have a chance, I guarantee it.” The next game, Dezelac was sent off in the final minutes of a 4-1 victory after attempting to start a fight with one of the Teussen players. He was suspended for three matches, to which he said "Whatever, I really don't care about getting suspended. If I see that guy walking down the street, he'd better cross it, or I'll finish what he was too afraid to start." Those comments earned him a fine as well from the STFA.

Opinions on Dezelac, then, are naturally split. Some in this country love him: “He’s a breath of fresh air, really - someone who says how he feels, with his heart on his sleeve. We need more of that passion,” says RBC Sports commentator Vaclav Klapil. For former manager Johan Malsdorf, however: “The way he talks, and acts, tells me he’s got a lot of maturing to do before he can truly be great - which he has the skill to be.”

At 19 years old, the youngster has been in the spotlight for a fair few years. Firstly, it was when he broke out as a 15 year old, tearing up the J. Republikaliga and chasing down several Olympia Borograd youth team records. He quickly became well-known, and was selected to the U18 World Cup team that finished 4th place in the home tournament 2 editions ago. Then, the loan move to Kelssek side Kawarthas DFA - first team football for the youngster.

And now, Olympia Borograd might just have a star on their hands, despite the fact he’s not played a league game for the club. Dezelac was exceptional this year for Quebecois side Haligonian, as they won the Q-League title and reached the Coupe de Roi final. Dezelac was particularly strong down the stretch in the second half of the season, as Haligonian scored a league-high 90 goals - Dezelac contributing 18 of them - and won the league by 1 point over Montreal Koreana.

Dezelac wasn’t shy about his achievements, either. In an interview with RBC Sports shortly after the title win, he said: “I knew it was going to be a great year, and it was. Team was great, I was great - and there’s more to come next season. I’ve fit in well with the Q-League, and I’ll be even better next year.” Dezelac will return to Haligonian for another season on loan - joined by Di Bradini Cup squadmate Gregory Scherwey, who just joined the club permanently - and looks set for a big campaign after his breakout year.

Perhaps a bit of that craziness within him, the wild side, can be traced to the manager of his club side - former Quebecois international forward Leonardo Conavacio. While Conavacio, a world-class forward in his own day, and the father of highly-rated Schottian forward Enrico Hanson-Conavacio, will surely help his development football-wise, he might be just as important off of it. Conavacio also had a bit of a temper in his playing days, and was often found in the news due to some extracurricular activities. Conavacio was, however, consistently a hard-working player - and if he can nurture a bit of Dezelac’s hot-headedness and individualism, and help him develop a similar work-ethic, it’ll be a brilliant partnership. Dezelac, of course, needs no help in developing self-confidence, but winning the league title so young will be a big boost as well.

Olympia Borograd, however, will have a dilemma on their hands. Dezelac is far too good to sit on the bench - something he himself has already ruled out, in fact - and the club have national team star Krasimir Kynev already as their #9. It’s clear what Dezelac thinks about the situation. “Kynev is a great player, yes, I’ve learned a lot from being around him and watching him. But I’m going to be excellent, and I’m going to be one of the best - and I hope for their sake they make the right choice.” No doubts there, then, as to what he thinks Olympia should do.

Dezelac, however, doesn’t seem too bothered about the decision. When asked how he’d feel about playing for Olympia, he said: “Honestly, yes it’d be nice, but really, what colours I’m wearing - as long as I’m scoring goals, I’m happy.” Never likely to be a one-club man, then, but perhaps that club loyalty is something that will come later. It also leaves him open to a move abroad in the near future - normally, young players are loyal to the club that trained them here, and won't force their way out. Dezelac, on the other hand, seems eager to see what's out there for him, whether it be Olympia or elsewhere.

Indications are that Olympia’s choice will be made this season, as they see their own squad (trending young, with stars like Lojze Kokalj and Ikki Tokei as key parts of the team) with Kynev, and get another year to watch Dezelac at Haligonian. Why not both, in a 4-4-2? “I’ve found I work best as the lone guy up front - I want to be the guy, always,” says Dezelac.

Regardless of your opinion on Dezelac - the ‘breath of fresh air,’ or the ‘cocky kid who needs to be put in his place,’ - the whole country will be expecting a great deal from him at the Di Bradini Cup. Whether he plays for Olympia Borograd or not, his ‘big stage’ moment took place at the Olimpski-Stadion - back playing for the U18 team as a 16 year old in the Sporting World Cup. Dezelac came into the lineup for the Round of 16 match against Trolleborg, and scored both goals in a 2-0 win, earning an ovation from the home crowd. Dezelac scored 3 more goals in the tournament (the winner in a 1-0 win over Cosumar in the Quarterfinal, and 2 against Hapilopper in the 4-3 loss in the Semifinal) to announce that yes, he was the kid everyone’s been talking about - and more.

And so, Dezelac will be leading the line for the Goldhorns here at the Di Bradini Cup. There’s great expectation on him to perform. Dezelac certainly has the tools to succeed. He’s an excellent finisher of the ball, seemingly able to thread it through a needle if necessary to beat the keeper. What some analysts have said is his best attribute is his ability to create his own chances - he’s got quite a large bag of tricks, and is very skilled technically. That allows him to pull off inspired moves to beat a defender and get his shot away. Some have compared him to Michael Ribbeck in this aspect, although the key difference between the two is that while Ribbeck’s shot is quite powerful, Dezelac is quite happy to chip a keeper, and use a light touch if necessary.

Of course, it’s not a one man team - there’s 11 players on the field, and each will have to excel if the Goldhorns are to go anywhere in this tournament. The man Dezelac will likely be linking up with most is FC Teussen Stelburg winger Bastian Boltzmann, who also comes into this tournament with high expectations after a dominant year in the J. Republikaliga. He’ll also want to build chemistry with Ludmil Georgiev quick, the #10 will naturally be key to the team’s success or failure here. At the end of the day, though, it’s all on Dezelac’s shoulders, and it’s a challenge he’s perfectly willing to accept.

“Winning. That’s always the goal. We’re going to Valanora to win this tournament, and I want our whole team thinking that way. We want to be the best in the world, and we will be,” says Dezelac at the press conference as the team prepares to board the plane to jump across the Westsee. Right before him, midfielder Henrik Martin said that “There’s a lot of great teams in this tournament, and we’ll do well to compete with them and be as strong as we can be. If it works in our favour, there’s no reason why we can’t have an excellent tournament.”

Clearly, Denis Dezelac represents a new breed of footballer in this country - one not afraid to speak loud and clear about how he thinks. It remains to be seen if the generations coming through the ranks now will follow his lead, or follow the more traditional archetype of athletes in this country. If Dezelac is actually able to bring a Di Bradini Cup trophy back to the homeland, he could make a huge impact on that future. If he can't back up his own talk, however, perhaps that talk of him needing to mature before reaching his full potential is something the young man should listen to.

Denis Dezelac and the Goldhorns will kick off their Di Bradini Cup campaign against Lochario on matchday 1. We’ll have complete and total coverage of this and all matches. Come on you Goldhorns!
The United Republics of Siovanija & Teusland
Capital: Borograd | Population: 74,245,000 | Demonyms: Siovanijan, Teus | Country Code: STL

World Cup of Hockey 40, 41 & 42 Champions ⋆ World Junior Hockey Championship 14 Champions

Eraman
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraman » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:27 am

THE KINGDOM OF ERAMAN
UNDER 21 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL TEAM

BASIC INFORMATION
Nation: The Kingdom of Eraman
Demonym: Eramanian
Style Modifier: 2
Formation: 4-1-2-3 DM Wide

Head Coach: Sembara Bunian

GOALKEEPER
GK: Alza Perdana, 20, Royal Daulapura

Bench:
GK, Bima Sakti, 21, Anara
GK, Aris Watan, 20, Damaisari

DEFENDERS
DR: Along Widana, 19, Royal Daulapura
DL: Bungsu Wijaya, 20, Royal Daulapura
DC: Sami Pekerti, 20, Royal Daulapura
DC: Andik Kesum, 20, Anara

Bench
DR, Bono Kara, 20, Anara
DL, Uri Kesiman, 21, Anara
DC, Ken Dimas, 20, Royal Daulapura
DC, Made Seniman, 21, Mitra

MIDFIELDERS
DMC: Ali Aji, 21, Royal Daulapura
MC: Soni Bumi, 20, Anara
MC: Paka Chun, 21, Royal Daulapura

Bench:
DMC, Lami Koloa, 20, Damaisari
MC, Alam Buana, 19, Royal Daulapura
MC, Sueto Bilis, 20, Royal Baktipura
MC, Mardi Dunia, 21, Royal Daulapura

FORWARD
AMR: Mulia Suci, 21, Siasari
AML: Era Hitam, 21, Royal Daulapura
ST: Putra Daulapura Wikra Petara, 21, Center for Excellence - Apox

Bench:
AML, Adiputra Surya, 21, Damaisari
ST, Dava Kudrat, 21, Royal Arupura

KITS:
Sponsored by zsports
ImageImage

ROLEPLAY PERMISSIONS:
Choose My Scorers: Yes.
Choose Scoring Events: Yes.
Godmod Scoring Events: Yes.
RP Injuries to My Players: Yes.
Godmod Injuries to My Players: Yes.
Godmod Other Events: Yes.
Trigramme: ERM | Demonym: Eramanian | Population: 14,753,910
Info: Wiki | Sports: Liga Eraman

Daulapura Daily
- based in Daulapura, the royal capital
- government-owned and ruling party propaganda
- support Royal Daulapura FC
Eraman Journal
- based in Anara, the capital city
- by the peasants, for the peasants (actually by the millionaires, for the masses)
- support Anara FC

Eraman
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraman » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:56 am

DBC48.1
THE FRONT THREE

A lot of hope was put on the shoulders of this generation of players. It has been 5 years since football in Eraman turned professional and a lot of money was pumped into the industry. The two most dominant clubs in Eraman, Royal Daulapura and Anara led the chart of spending on infrastructures with both clubs spending hundreds of million on youth developments. It's very apparent from the squad list which is full of players from the two capitals.

The attention of every citizens including those who don't follow football towards this generation of players is caused by the huge amount of public funds spent on them. A lot of projects were funded by the government to boost the quality of young local players. One of those is the $40 million state-of-the-art youth facilities for Royal Daulapura, a club owned by the prime minister himself.

Era Hitam, one of the product from that project is now one of the best striker in Eraman. Second behind Buisan Buayan in the senior national team and third in the goalscoring chart in Liga Eraman last season, scoring 15 goals. Only national team striker, Kilat Saputra and Brenecian player-manager, Ross Hearkener scored more than him in the league.

He benefitted a lot from the mass exodus of players from Royal Daulapura a few seasons ago and was fast-tracked to the first team as a result of it. It took only 2 seasons for him to establish himself as the first choice for Royal Daulapura and now as one of the most exciting young player in the country. The right-footed Era Hitam will definitely starts on the left for Eraman U21 for this tournament.

On the right wing is another player who impressed last season, Mulia Suci. Mulia Suci scored 10 goals for the newly-promoted Siasari to help them to a respectable finish in their first season in top flight football. This is going to be Mulia's first appearance for the national team in any group stage, unlike most of the others on the list who have represented Eraman in almost every age group. Unknown and under the radar before last season, he shocked everyone with amazing performance match by match and earned himself a place in the national under 21 squad.

Partnering them upfront are another exciting young striker, Putra Daulapura Wikra Petara. The young prince is yet to sign a professional contract but is the only player from the country to play abroad. The young prince is on the book for the Center for Excellence in Apox and is expected to land a professional contract when he graduated next season with Royal Daulapura favourite to sign him.

The whole country is excited about the prospect of seeing the 3 most exciting young prospect in the country play together in the 48th Di Bradini Cup. Eraman is drawn in Group F and will play Ethane in their opening match. The other 4 teams in the group are The Jovannic, Cassadaigua, Riennic Isles and Blouman Empire.
Trigramme: ERM | Demonym: Eramanian | Population: 14,753,910
Info: Wiki | Sports: Liga Eraman

Daulapura Daily
- based in Daulapura, the royal capital
- government-owned and ruling party propaganda
- support Royal Daulapura FC
Eraman Journal
- based in Anara, the capital city
- by the peasants, for the peasants (actually by the millionaires, for the masses)
- support Anara FC

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

DBC48 Squad

Postby PotatoFarmers » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:41 am

Poafmersia's squad for Di Bradini Cup 48 (69th edition of the U21 World Cup)

Other name: The Young Panjias (Panjia is the Poafmerian equivalant of a horse)
Kit Colours: Red, Orange

(Ages are as at the end of the 2nd IFCF cycle/before WC85Q, where the competition occurs. Caps include caps for the U18/U21 teams)
Num  Player Name        Age Pos(s)  Sex  Current Club            Caps        Goals   Assists
1 Nicole Potts 18 GK F Mancodas City 4 (0) 0 0
12 Suzanne Trengove 21 GK F FC United of Mancodas 0 (0) 0 0
23 Abdul Huffman 18 GK M Sochra Mudra FC 0 (0) 0 0

2 Ariel Casey 19 LB, RB F Dalaris Sports FC 0 (0) 0 0
5 Erin Vance 21 CB M Armed Forces FC 0 (0) 0 0
6 Clara Brivio 21 CB F Mancodas Athletic FC 0 (0) 0 0
3 Wayne Simpson 19 RB M Didari City 0 (0) 0 0

13 Mitchel Rosales 19 CB, LB M Mancodas City 4 (0) 0 0
16 Hollis Stephenson 20 CB M ISC Catalan City (XAN) 0 (0) 0 0
14 Natalia Abbott 19 RB, DM F Dury FC 0 (0) 0 0

4 Woden Sweet 21 CM, DM F Trimidau Rukiya 0 (0) 0 0
7 Zelda McKenna 21 LM F Dury FC 0 (0) 0 0
11 Lucia Stuart 19 RM, LM F Fiskadaha FC 0 (0) 0 0
8 Nero Wood 20 CM M Dalaris City 0 (0) 0 0

15 Lonny Brooks 21 DM, RB M Armed Forces FC 0 (0) 0 0
18 Harriet Buck 19 RM, RW M Holhot City 4 (0) 0 0
22 Quintin Gross 19 LM, LB M Bikarish 4 (0) 0 0
20 Sharlene Beltran 19 CM, AM F Kavalti River FC 4 (0) 0 0

9 Aleka Dufour 20 CF F Dalaris City 0 (0) 0 0
10 Makana Tuft 21 CF M Dalaris City 0 (0) 0 0

17 Lisa Winship 20 LW, LM F Trimidau Rukiya 0 (0) 0 0
20 Monesty Erdos 21 RW, RM F Bikarish 0 (0) 0 0
21 Havel Ljungstrand 20 CF F Fiskadaha FC 0 (0) 0 0

Captain: Makana Tuft
Vice-Captains: Nicole Potts, Aleka Dufour
Penalty Taker:Aleka Dufour/Lisa Winship
Free Kick Taker: Nero Wood
Corner Takers: The prevailing LB/RB

Head Coach: Nelson Sanchez, 62
General Playing Style: Attack, attack and attack. The team has a generally forward-looking stance, willing to have a higher defence line and keep a majority of players in the opposing half. This team prioritises attack opportunities over possession, and also makes full use of every counter-attack opportunity. If opposing teams don't catch these players, they are bound to pounce and attempt to score.

Formations: 4-1-2-1-2 (default), 4-3-3
Style Modifier: +3.1415
Note: Please refer to preview before match to know the predicted lineup for the day. If one is not posted, you may utilise the last posted lineup, and make any enforced changes as you like. (due to injuries, suspensions, etc.) Members in bold are likely to be regular starters.

International Records (U21 only)
None

Fans
Poafmersian fans are crazy about football, and their loud cheers ring about in the stadiums they visit. They are very willing to disturb the peace in the area to celebrate their win after matches, so matches are best held in the afternoon or early evenings. Apart from that, they do pick up after themselves, and prevent causing much trouble apart from celebrating. You can be assured, however, that they would be travelling around to support their team, so do reserve half the spots in stadiums for them because they would pack it to the brim.

RP Permissions
Choose my goalscorers - Yes
Godmod scoring events - Yes (So long as it is not something ridiculously impossible)
Roleplay injuries to my players - Yes (You determine what happened, I decide the severity)
Godmod injuries to my players - Yes (As above)
Hand out yellow cards to my players - Yes
Hand out red cards to my players - Yes
RP any pandemic-related events - No pandemic exists in Poafmersia. Empty stadiums or ban on foreign visitors are, however, accepted and will be RPed as such.
Godmod any other events - Yes (Inform me)
Note: If your RP permissions are more restrictive than mine, then I will take your RP permissions. (With the exception about the pandemic events)
I am very open to cooperative RPs, such as joint press conferences, match-side drama, out-of field events, etc. Do drop me a Telegram in-game or a DM on Discord (You can find me on the NS Sports Discord - Freg#7085).

GS - Group G
MD1 - vs Lovisa @ River City Stadium Win (7-3)
MD2 - vs Kohnhead @ Caddo Park Win (4-1)
MD3 - vs Mavinet @ River City Stadium Win (4-2)
MD4 - vs Taeshan @ Sabinal Stadium Draw (1-1)
MD5 - vs Sharktail @ Sabinal Stadium
Ro16 - vs Cassadaigua/Eraman

Last edited by PotatoFarmers on Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.

IC posts in WA, unless otherwise stated, are made by David Jossiah Beckingham, Chairman of Poafmersia's World Assembly Board.
Sportswire. Chasing The Unknown.
Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WCQ93) - 40th, with 18.62, Style: +1.2345
OptaPoaf at work: https://bit.ly/m/OptaPoaf

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:54 am

OOC: If things in this RP look weird, blame the time. The 48th edition of the Di Bradini Cup (aka 69th edition of Under-21 World Cup), occurs 1-2 months before the qualifiers of the 85th World Cup. This means that the DBC occurs at the end of the 2nd IFCF season, and will be alongside the 72nd BoF. For reference, refer to our calendar for details.

"With that, we have Ethane, The Jovannic, Cassadaigua, Riena, Blouman Empire and Eraman in Group H. Now we move on to Group G."
Sitting in a meeting room in the headquarters of the Poafmersian Football Association (PFFA), Nelson Sanchez and the Under-21 team coaches were watching the live draw for the 48th Di Bradini Cup (DBC). Having missed the 47th DBC 2 years ago due to late submission of paperwork (the PFFA intended for the Under-21 team to make their international debut before the senior national team did in the Baptism of Fire weeks later), Poafmersia would be sending a team to the DBC for the first time. It would Nelson Sanchez's second major competition as the manager and head coach of the Under 18 and Under 21 teams. A year ago, Nelson Sanchez brought a Under-18 team to Taeshan for the 10th Sporting World Cup (SWC), where Poafmersia was eliminated in the Round of 16. This time round, with a much larger field of teams (48 teams, as compared to 36 teams in SWC10), and with only 16 teams making it to the knockout stages, a good performance in the group stage is very important.
Nelson Sanchez sat on the chair, anxious about the group that the Young Panjias are going to be in. He looks at the entry list, trying to figure out who is left. The first 6 groups of 6 have been drawn, but there remains quite some strong teams left in the teams undrawn. Taeshan, Mriin, Valladares, Nephara and Savojarna are teams he would want to avoid as much as possible. Some of these nations have produced former U21 Champions, while others have strong football national teams at the senior level in recent years.
"Here goes the first team in our second last group...Taeshan." Taeshan was the host for SWC10. In that competition, they were eliminated at the Round of 16 to Savojarna. In the last DBC, Taeshan was also eliminated at the Round of 16 to Imperial Joseon.
"Next up...Sharktail." Sharktail is a relative newcomer to international football. Their senior team will be playing the upcoming World Cup 85 Qualifiers as their international debut.
"Lovisa is the 3rd team of the group." Lovisa has achieved Hall of Fame status in international football, having participated in the senior World Cup 17 times. They took quite a break from international football, and are now making a return by featuring in the DBC.
"Next on the list will be Poafmersia." 4th to be drawn on the list, Nelson Sanchez did not feel alright. Among his list of 5 teams which he would like to avoid, Taeshan is in the group, while there is a chance for up to 2 more of those teams to get back in.
"The 5th team in Group G will be Mavinet." Mavinet's senior team is currently playing in the 72nd Baptism of Fire (BoF), so they are relatively new to international football too. However, don't be fooled by that - they made their debut earlier in the previous DBC, where they got a miracle run straight into the semifinals, losing only to eventual champions Banija. Mavinet have picked up the Bronze Medal in DBC47, which means they would be one of the teams to watch for the group.
"And Kohnhead rounds up the list." The room errupted into applause. Like Mavinet, they have also signed up for BoF72, which means that they are relatively new to football. Nelson took a breather. The group does not look too bad after all, with only 1 of the 5 teams he wish to avoid in the group. Mavinet should also be in the list of teams to avoid, but to Nelson, playing them isn't as bad since there would be a number of players from that team who would have left the squad.
The group is relatively unfamiliar if we were to look at Poafmersia's match history. Poafmersia's Under-18 played Taeshan in the previous SWC, while Poafmersia's senior squad will play Sharktail in a friendly before the start of the upcoming qualifiers. Nelson would be relinquishing this battle. He picked a very strong squad, with a bunch of obvious starters and some really good depth in the benches. Hollis Stephenson, a player who was transferred out last season, plays for Xannerian club ISC Catalan City. Aleka Dufour and Makana Tuft is part of Dalaris City's Premier League winning squad, being two of the few young players who brought about really good performances in the Premier League. In goal, there is Nicole Potts, who shined so much that she was picked ahead of Suzanne Trengove. Nicole Potts played in the PDL for Mancodas City, and would return to her original club Dalaris City next season. In midfield, Nelson can call on Woden Sweet, a player who sprung out of nowhere to help a young Trimidau Rukiya side achieve 2nd place in the IFCF season. For the first time, Poafmersia's main starting 11 would feature more female players than male players (7 to 4), which would also be quite a huge number for many teams in the tournament.
Poafmersia open their tournament with the match against Lovisa in the River City Stadium. This would be a bellweather for how good our Poafmersian team actually is, as a good win will send shockwaves all around the group. Poafmersia then play Kohnhead in Caddo Park, before playing Mavinet back in the River City Stadium. By this time, Poafmersia should have at least 6 points; failure to do so might mean that the Under-21 team cannot make it into the Round of 16. A tricky match against Taeshan at the Sabinal Stadium is next, before ending the group stage with a match against Sharktail in the same venue. Nelson Sanchez would certainly target a Round of 16 spot with this group - certainly getting lower than 4th would be very dissapointing. Many Poafmers in this squad are playing in the senior levels of football, which would make them particularly experienced. Hopefully, they can deal with this group really nicely and advance further into the cup.

Starting 11 against Lovisa (4-1-2-1-2): Nicole Potts; Ariel Casey, Erin Vance, Clara Brivio, Wayne Simpson; Woden Sweet (DM); Zelda McKenna, Lucia Stuart; Nero Wood (AM); Aleka Dufour, Makana Tuft (c)
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.

IC posts in WA, unless otherwise stated, are made by David Jossiah Beckingham, Chairman of Poafmersia's World Assembly Board.
Sportswire. Chasing The Unknown.
Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WCQ93) - 40th, with 18.62, Style: +1.2345
OptaPoaf at work: https://bit.ly/m/OptaPoaf

Sarzonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 22, 2004
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarzonia » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:10 am

Sarzonia Stars Under 21 team
Note: Starters in BOLD

Choose my goalscorers/goal scoring events: Yes
Godmod scoring events: No*
RP injuries to my players: No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: No more than one or two per match
Hand out red cards to my players: No
Godmod other events: No*
Style modifer: +1
*Stuff like choosing who takes a free kick/who scores and how is fine. Weather, someone losing their lunch is OK. True Godmods are not.

Manager: Nathan Hanifer (51 years old)
Hanifer previously applied for this position when the Stars decided to send their Under 21 national team to AOCAF LIX. With the suicide of Bryan Ostrom and the elevation of Kevin Connelly to national team manager for the senior side, Hanifer assumes the managerial position.

Assistant Manager: Diego Cristobal (42 years old)
The Incorporated Football Federation and Hanifer both loved the energy and enthusiasm he brought to his interview to be the Stars Under 21 manager. Even though he lost out on the role to Hanifer, he was happy to accept the assistant manager role. He works primarily with midfielders and strikers.

Assistant Manager: Colton Longley (50 years old)
Longley's primary responsibility is to work with defenders and defensive midfielders. He takes on the assistant manager role to help an inexperienced Stars side with the vagaries of international football.

Goalkeepers Coach: Marissa Bingham-Sandt (36 years old)
She played keeper in multiple Sarzonian women's leagues and she married Stars legend Horace Sandt after she retired as a player.

HOME GROUND: Joe Gibbs Stadium, Woodstock (75,900 capacity; natural grass field)

GOALKEEPERS
29 Glen Baker, 20, 5-foot-11, 185 pounds, University of Nicksia
Baker won three state championships in his four years in high school. He earned the starting job midway through the college season and finished with a 5-2-2 record with a 0.87 goals against average. Assumes the starting role for the Under 21 Stars after Carlton Sandt got called up to the senior national team.
35 Eleanor Keating, 21, 5-foot-4, 135 pounds, Woodstock Justice reserves
Keating has been brought in to provide depth behind Baker, who was the backup to Carlton Sandt on the AOCAF team.

DEFENDERS
3 Carlette Taylor, 20, 5-foot-4, 134 pounds, unaffiliated
Taylor is a rugged defender who often marks players who outweigh her by at least 50 pounds and are at least four inches taller. She makes up for lack of speed with positioning and reading her opponent's runs.
5 Ian McKinley, 19, 5-foot-9, 168 pounds, Somerset University
McKinley plays fullback for Somerset University, but will play a sweeper role for the Stars after the loss of sweeper Clyde Gustafsson to a torn ACL.
6 John Taylor 20, 5-foot-10, 175 pounds, Portsmouth University
The younger brother of Carlette Taylor, John plays a similar style to his sister's, although with much more speed.
18 Carlos Arroyo, 21, 6-foot, 200 pounds, Real Portsmouth (Sarzonian third division team)
A reserve sweeper for the Stars, Arroyo starts for Real Portsmouth in that position after converting from fullback. Notched three assists in 12 matches.
32 Brett Mabry, 20, 5-foot-11, 185 pounds, Woodstock Wild Reserves
Mabry earned a starting position with the Wild Reserves after initially making the parent side out of training camp. However, the Wild engineered a trade that brought them an all star defender who took minutes away from Mabry.
44 Pat Meyers, 21, 5-foot-8, 152 pounds, unaffiliated
Meyers won a lawsuit against the Portland Timbers third division affiliate when the team dismissed them after successfully proving the club released them due to their gender non-conforming status. The technical director responsible for the decision was fired two weeks after the verdict. Meyers plays mostly halfback but can also pitch in at fullback if necessary.

MIDFIELDERS
2 Charlie Ross, 19, 6-foot-1, 180 pounds, Portland Timbers reserves
Ross is a defensive midfielder who was called upon to play more of an offensive role after injuries decimated the parent club and forced call ups. Can be used in the back line if needed.
8 Marc Kemp, 20, 5-foot-10, 180 pounds, unaffiliated
Kemp was just released from his contract with Wilmington Wanderers, a fourth division side, when a transfer offer to a third division side fell through. He also plays a defensive midfield role although he has better speed and ball handling ability than most defensive midfielders in Sarzonia.
9 Rick Hadley, 21, 5-foot-9, 157 pounds, unaffiliated. Team captain.
Hadley won the playmaking midfielder role for the Junior Stars after Clayton Wilson was called up to the senior national team and began playing a key reserve role.
12 Edwin Campbell, 20, 6-foot-2, 200 pounds, Wilmington Wanderers
Campbell comes to the Under 21 edition of the Stars at the recommendation of Kemp. He brings size and strength to attacking runs that also present deceptive speed and on-ball skills.
14 Joanie Rhys, 20, 5-foot-5, 140 pounds, Woodstock Justice reserves
Joanie signed a contract with the Justice right after high school after leading her scholastic league with 18 goals in 12 matches played. Her speed is unmatched at her level, but she needs to learn to adapt to equally fast players at the international level.
13 Nestor Royce, 20, 5-foot-9, 150 pounds, Saugerties Snakes
Royce earned a starting job with the Snakes as a midfielder and scored seven goals in 18 matches before injuries derailed him.
16 Marco Benignati, 21, 5-foot-11, 180 pounds, Portland Timbers reserves
Benignati can provide depth at defensive midfielder and has played fullback for his high school. Played halfback during a televised contest for Portland Junior College.

FORWARDS
15 Suzi Calderon, 20, 5-foot-7, 145 pounds, Portland Pride
Calderon brings ball skill to the table as a forward. She can drop back in a midfield role on occasion and has done so for the Pride when her team played a woman down after red cards.
20 Thurman West, 20, 5-foot-11, 170 pounds, Saugerties Snakes reserves
West also brings ball skill and creative flair to his role with the Snakes reserve 11 and scored five goals coming off the bench in the second half of games during the regular season.
22 Nick Raiden, 21, 6-foot-4, 210 pounds, Saugerties Snakes
Raiden is pure power and pace. He doesn't quite have the finesse of either of the starting forwards, but he is available for late-match offence if needed.
First WCC Grand Slam Champion
NSWC Hall of Fame Inductee (post-World Cup 25)
Former WLC President. He/him/his.

Our trophy case and other honours; Our hosting history

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Boot It!: Youth?! I Thought We Were Young Enough?!

Postby TJUN-ia » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:58 am

Name: TJUN-ia
Team: U-21s
Trigram: TJU
Football Association: FA-TJUN-ia
Nickname: Jaguars (official)/Jags (shortform)/Blue and Orange (comonly-used informal)/Young Jags (Team Specific)

You're probably wondering why I am in Valanora right now. You're wondering why TJUN-ia even needs to be here. "We don't need to fight for the Di Bradini! Our senior team is young enough as it is, we don't need anyone else right now! Don't we? Yes, you can say that. But the FA-TJUN-ia would politely disagree with your opinion. They know that the team we have in the WCC won't last forever - Podolov, Green, Gylfisson, Johnson, Donaldson and the rest won't be kicking a ball around when their 55 - we're not Hampton Island! So then need for developing the next generation, past our current guard, is important for keeping our standing in the WCC. If we don't have high-quality players, we won't win games internationally - simple as that. David Seems, the manager of the senior team, knows that too. He has allowed some of TJUN-ia's finest (21 or under, of course) to help benefit the development of TJUN-ian football at the 48th Di Bradini Cup, or the nicely-named 69th Under-21 World Cup if you like simple names.

TEAM
Youth Manager: Philip van Oosterend (NAU, 21)
Formation: 4-2-3-1
Style Modifier: +2

The man tasked with leading these new-found young guns is a young gun himself. Philip van Oosterend comes to us from the NAU city of Waterigethuis and aspired to be a footballer as a young boy. However, he didn't have the technical ability to be a footballer so he studied the art of coaching instead. Now chosen by Seems himself to be TJUN-ia's Youth Football Coach, Philip has a big stage to showcase his coaching abilities. Instead of the traditional 4-3-3 formation employed by TJUN-ian teams, PvO (as he's called in the NAU youth scene) likes to run a 4-2-3-1 with an emphasis on the attacking midfield core joining up with the striker to create a sort of "6 Shield, 4 Spear" attacking system. His style of play is more attacking than Seems' style, despite the lack of attackers at the front.

STARTERS - Position: Name (Number, Age, Current Region of Residence)
Bold indicated played with Senior Caps/Appearences
GK: David N'kude (#1, 21, AU) (VC)
LB: Peter von Krjker (#2, 19, NAU)
CB: Mohammad Malsharma (#2, 20, ArU)
CB: Hwang Syong-Ya (#3, 18, CEA)
RB: Orion Reynolds (#5, 21, NAU)
CDM: Vladzov Błaszczykowski (#6, 17, NAU)
CDM: Petor Szektkovsky (#7, 18, CSTO)
LM: Manu Kepelewako (#8, 20, UO)
CAM: Prince Carter (#9, 21, JB TJUN-ia) (C)
RM: Max van Oosterend (#10, 16, NAU) - Brother of Philip
ST: Archer Andrews (#11, 21, JB TJUN-ia)

SUBSTITUTES
GK: Maximilian Robertson (#12, 20, JB TJUN-ia)
GK: Sputnik Brykilawa (#13, 16, NAU)
LB: Andrade Ñunezo (#14, 17, UAC)
CB: Bruno Ronaldinaho Cervantes (#15, 16, UAS)
CB: Kofi Marshall (#16, 17, CU)
RB: Peter Ørberg (#17, 18, NAU)
CDM: Liken Allen (#18, 16, JB TJUN-ia)
CDM: Kudluk Tootoo (#19, 16, NAU)
LM: Kim Choi-Ya (#20, 15, CEA)
CAM: Yomakaji Shimigatsu (#21, 16, CEA)
RM: Kelo Ngwemanagawa (#22, 17, AU)
ST: Malhrani al-Kalhrani (#23, 16, ArU)

You may recognise a few familiar faces: namely N'Kude, Reynolds, Carter, Andrews and Robertson. These guys are mostly Galarian or back-ups who have been given special permission to play in the tournament before IAC10 kicks off. With that tournament on the horizon, those players have something to prove about their places in the senior team. As for everyone else, PvO has scoured the youth academies of TJUN-ia to find talent that has the potential to be considered "world-class". Some critics may accuse PvO of nepotism due to the inclusion of brother Max but to him, that doesn't matter. He hopes that all 23 players step up against the next generation of some of the big nations in the WCC.

KITS
ImageImageImage

SCHEDULE
MD1: vs Geektopia - Duran Palace, Valanari (51,000)
MD2: vs Vdara - Duran Palace, Valanari (51,000)
MD3: vs Tolopel - Raynor Memorial, Hondo (40,000)
MD4: vs Nagore - Aranfield Bridge, Everlin (52,000)
MD5: vs Darmen - Raynor Memorial, Hondo (40,000)

RP PERMISSIONS
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes
Godmod other events: No
Last edited by TJUN-ia on Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:01 am

DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ABANHFLEFT
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL TEAM - WOMEN'S

This will be the fifteenth time that Abanhfleft will be participating in the Di Bradini Cup. After the Young Revolutionaries were knocked out of the 45th Di Bradini Cup by Nilrahranfan under what the SFA claims to be "mysterious and strange" circumstances, Abanhfleft straight up refused to enter the two following editions of the DBC in apparent protestations over this one result. But with tempers appearing to have finally cooled, Abanhfleft is back in Valanora. One can only hope that this trip won't result in another hissy fit from the SFA if results don't go the way the nation is expecting...

BASIC INFORMATION
Name of nation: Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Demonym: Fleftic
Team colors: White (home), red and blue (away)
Style modifier: +3
Formation: 4-2-3-1 (This will be standard unless I change it through RPs)
Head coach: Kate Bernanos (48 y/o, Abanhfleft)

STARTERS
GK: Deanna HERRING 18 y/o, Arsenal de Releinthi Women

RB: Christina SINGLETERRY 18 y/o, Wanda Island Wanderers Women

RCB: Eloise PAVIA 19 y/o, Wanda Island Wanderers Women

LCB: Skye EREVE 18 y/o, Xemlice Rovers Ladies

LB: Delilah COSTILLA 17 y/o, Sarvusdalamoive Ladies

RM: Christina BUSTAMANTE 19 y/o, Keephall Valkyries

LM: Andrea SILVESTRE 18 y/o, Keephall Valkyries

RW: Rebecca MOWERY 19 y/o, Keephall Valkyries

CAM: Rosalee CAUFIELD 18 y/o, Arsenal de Releinthi Women

LW: Josefine VITAGLIANO 17 y/o, Wanda Island Wanderers Women

ST: Hiroko KELLERMAN 20 y/o, Rosenpfelblatz City Women

RESERVES (All players are members of their league team's youth squads unless otherwise noted)
GK: Benita HOUCK 20 y/o, Wanda Island Wanderers Women

GK: Mihaela HRISTOVA 18 y/o, Riuwiee United Women

DF: Ilda FAUSTI 17 y/o, Uthilmir United

DF: Norma DECATORIA 16 y/o, Peninsula University–Kimmirut

DF: Madena LANSANGAN 16 y/o, Peninsula University–Kimmirut

MF: Ingrid MINDORO 17 y/o, Wanda Island Wanderers Women

MF: Roza GUINAN 19 y/o, Keephall Valkyries

MF: Tatiana TOS 21 y/o, Xemlice Rovers Ladies

MF: Whitney CASIS 20 y/o, Xemlice Rovers Ladies

FW: Desirae KATIGBAK 17 y/o, Keephall Valkyries

FW: Jordyn BERNARDINO 18 y/o, Arsenal de Releinthi Women

FW: Lily NATIVIDAD 19 y/o, Wanda Island Wanderers Women

KITS (by Adidulas)

RECORDS
Total win-loss record: 34-14-20 (matches that go to penalties are counted as draws)
DBC 32: 5-1-3 (knocked out by Mizuyuki in quarterfinals)
DBC 33: 5-1-1 (won 3rd place by defeating Free Republics)
DBC 34: 2-0-1 (tournament did not finish for unknown reasons)
DBC 35: 1-1-1 (knocked out in the group stage by loss to Farfadillis)
DBC 36: 1-2-2 (knocked out by Pasarga in Round of 16)
DBC 37: 3-0-2 (knocked out by Tumbra in quarterfinals)
DBC 38: 3-0-2 (knocked out by Tomikosan in quarterfinals)
DBC 39: 3-1-1 (knocked out by Ceni in extra time in quarterfinals)
DBC 40: 0-2-1 (4th of 4 in Group B)
DBC 41: 1-1-2 (3rd of 5 in Group D)
DBC 42: 2-2-0 (knocked out by Pasarga on penalties in Round of 16)
DBC 43: 3-3-1 (lost to Mapletish in the final)
DBC 44: 2-0-2 (knocked out by Ko-oren in Round of 16)
DBC 45: 3-0-1 (knocked out by Nilrahranfan in Round of 16)
DBC 46: DNP
DBC 47: DNP
DBC 48: ???

RP PERMISSIONS
Everything except killing is fair game.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Savojarna
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2016

Postby Savojarna » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:41 am

Savojar Roster for DBC 47

TEAM

STAFF

Coach: Alexey Jotanov
Jotanov, a former midfielder of AFK Savojagrad and Libertas Bergheim, used to coach the youth team of AFK, known for tactically astute play and creative innovations on the board. The Russian is a close friend of Olaf Jurtanen, Savojarna's former A-coach, as they went through coaching training together and share a similar vision of football. However, unlike Jurtanen, his plans are less rigid and he is more open to suggestions, which has so far prevented him from losing the locker room the way his friend did in the adult team. Jotanov relies on fast passing, fluid position swaps if required, and wingers that quickly go down the side. He shares Jurtanen's belief in a good preparation, which is why he also works together with video coach Dmitri Simunov.

Coach: Ludvig Rensberg
Having served as Jotanov's assistant coach at AFK Savojagrad U21, Rensberg is now officially named a co-coach, a role that he already filled at Aka. A close friend and companion of Jotanov, the two have a good and tested working relationship. Rensberg has spent his career as a defender and played together with Jotanov at Libertas for three years. In the end of his career, he also shared a brief stint of half a season with Jurtanen at Transport, before he ended his career at age 34. Following his position as a player, Rensberg focuses on coaching the defence. Rensberg is a father of three together with women's football legend Maria Svensson, and is often regarded as the "team dad" of the side. His wife Maria sometimes accompanies the team as an additional staff member and has a very close relationship to some of the players, who trust her and Ludvig with their worries and secrets.

Coaching Team: Mikaela Rangren, Dmitri Simunov, Asgeir Rundberg
Ages: 48, 40, 65 // Special functions: Technical coach, Mental and Video coach, Physical trainer
Rangren has shown a particular strength in keeping the team together, and it seemed like her continued presence as a mediator may have helped to get the team back on track quickly. Her main function is to serve as technical coach and guide trainings on the field.
Simunov has previously worked as video coach for the SFFB. He is often busy to assist tactical preparation and devise the tactical system together with Jotanov. Furthermore, the Russian serves as a link to Russian players who may struggle with Savojarsk (the main language of the team) and has a certification to work as a mental trainer.
Rundberg is the newest addition to the team and got introduced after criticisms that the team had not been sufficiently prepared for the long WCQ campaign. As physical and conditioning trainer, he has a reputation of a tough and demanding man, although he works closely with the medical team to ensure Savojarna's players are well prepared for their games.

Goalkeeper Coach: Valtteri Andersson
Andersson was a long-term goalkeeper for Energie Thorsborg and got directly transferred into the club's youth department when he retired at age 33. Following some good work with the club's youth department, he got trained as a GK coach and worked with the first team and the U21 of Energie for a while before being brought onto the squad of the NT early on. He still works with Energie on the side and is reputed to be very good at developing a goalkeeper's weaknesses.

Doctor: Dr. Christer Ljungberg
Christer is the head of the medical team of the Savojar NT and generally has a reputation of being the team’s good soul. Many players have come to him over the years to discuss their insecurities or physical problems, to the point that many consider Ljungberg to essentially be a second mental coach.

TEAM

#1 Sergey Sharin
Position: GK // Age: 21 // Height: 182 cm // Club: FK Torpedo Pawlograd
Sergey Sharin has been considered a top talent two years ago when he was the goalkeeper who started during Savojarna’s run to the Sporting World Cup final. His career has since been accelerated by the fallout between Jurtanen and Radu Bartok, leading to Sharin starting for Torpedo in much of the second half of the SFS, making him one of the few young goalkeepers in Savojarna who have professional experience. He is a clever keeper who thinks ahead and positions excellently, but commonly struggles in reactive situations on the line.

#2 Milla Viipuri
Position: LB // Age: 20 // Height: 179 cm // Club: Swanguard Athletic (QUE)
Dedicated and generally friendly, Viipuri finds it easy to integrate in any collective. Her personality reflects onto her play, which is defensively solid with very few sparkles, but a lot of solidarity and discipline. Received some attention for her precise tackles and good positional play. On the ball, she is likely to play a solid pass, but is very conservative. Her demeanor and play made her the hope of her Quebecois club.

#3 Dmitri Dmitriev
Position: CB // Age: 21 // Height: 204 cm // Club: FK Torpedo Pawlograd
Dmitriev is extremely tall, and has improved his physique since his last DBC appearance two years ago. He is a towering presence in the box, and a strong header, which made him a threat on both sides in the past. When on the ball, he is limited, often relying on a quick pass to the side or a clearance. During a loan to Rotor Värstjö last season, he played in the starting formation, collecting experience at the professional level.

#4 Fridtjof Grönberg
Position: CB // Age: 20 // Height: 198 cm // Club: Mliona Lpaka AFC (TUR)
Strong and tall even for his age, it is easy to see what kind of player he'll become: A brutish, unforgiving centre-back who'll either develop into a threat from standards or a threat with his tackles. Probably both. Don't expect miracles when he has the ball, but don’t expect an easy time getting past him either. Twenty games in the Vilitan League’s Stellar Division speak to his experience, and he wasn’t exactly harming his team.

#5 Laura Nielsen
Position: RB // Age: 20 // Height: 180 cm // Club: Dynamo Novaya Russica
Nielsen is a solid, if a bit unexciting, role player. With a good allround ability, and an uncanny skill at deciding when to defend and when to roam and look for overlaps, she is a reliable option on the right backside. Was a part of the SWC finalist team, and has been signed to Dynamo Novaya Russica after, where she primarily played for the U21 with the occasional appearance in busy weeks or to cover for injury.

#6 Markko Niskanen
Position: DM // Age: 20 // Height: 181 cm // Club: Savojars Vinge Virkaja
Niskanen is a defensive player who likes to get up close and physical, a master of the tactical foul and a largely destructive DM. This allows a lot of ability for his partner in the double pivot to shuttle forward, while Niskanen has experience in anchoring an offensively oriented midfield from his SFS team. On the ball, he is very good at preserving possession, but rarely creates spectacular plays, most likely passing to his partner in the pivot or back to the defence.

#7 Finn Östberg
Position: LM // Age: 20 // Height: 182 cm // Club: Real Chinchinhua (TAE)
Östberg is a defensively responsible two-way player. He has a decent speed and is a superb crosser, but rarely ever seeks the way to the goal or a 1v1 with a defender. In a Savojarna side that is particularly stacked on the left side, he also is a particular asset thanks to his ability to play on both sides, as he has a very strong right foot as well. Can also play in the centre or as a leftback in a pinch, but will likely stick to the sidelines.

#8 Jesper Gyldenstjerne
Position: CM // Age: 21 // Height: 179 cm // Club: FK Sjoedrhavn
A young and extremely stamina-heavy central midfielder, Gyldenstjerne is likely to be a successful midfielder in the future. He lacks any particular strengths, but has been shown to be comfortable in almost all midfield positions, although occasionally lacking in terms of decision-making. He is particularly strong in speed and stamina, and poses a strong presence in the centre of Savojarna. Due to his lack of a clear role in the system, he has been overlooked a lot, but proved potential and leadership skills after his promotion into the FK Sjoedrhavn pro team after they were relegated; he is now rumoured to transfer into a strong SFS A team.

#9 Teemu Jeraväinen
Position: ST // Age: 20 // Height: 191 cm // Club: Elektriklestirmespor (TMR)
Jeraväinen is the typical Savojar striker: Tall, strong for his age, good at heading and shooting, not really fast unless he has at least thirty metres of run-up. He has been dominant on the U18 level in Savojarna thanks to his physique, and while the advantage went away in the pro level, he still was convincing enough to secure a transfer sum of 1.75 million this summer as he went to Timuria.

#10 Patrik Brygg
Position: OM // Age: 20 // Height: 178 cm // Club: Admiral Storevik
Patrik Brygg is a playmaking talent and the anchor of Savojarna’s front row. He has extremely good spatial vision and the skill to pass the ball into the required spaces, and has a decent shot as well, although he could use it a bit more. While he is decent at winning back the ball through interceptions, his abilities in a contest are limited. Brygg is generally not the best under pressure; if he doesn’t get space he is prone to overly conservative passing or a mistake. Still, Admiral signed him this summer as the designated heir to Sabine Montag, showing the expectations in this man.

#11 Kimi Hartikainen
Position: LF // Age: 19 // Height: 176 cm // Club: Metsuri Virkaja U21
Hartikainen is a typical Savojar left-wing hybrid, willing to pull to the middle and search for an opening. He can leave gaps at the back, but his speed and work ethic often allows him to plug them if the opponents don’t look for an overly fast counter. He has mellowed out a little bit after having played more physical and aggressive opposition in the SFS B, although he mostly spends his time in Metsuri’s U21.

#12 Filip Persson
Position: GK // Age: 20 // Height: 194 cm // Club: Metsuri Virkaja
A spectacularly talented shot-stopper, and a penalty specialist, who has been playing for a stretch of nine games during Metsuri’s promotion due to injury. Good at kicking the ball up the field far, but not at too many other things in terms of building play. Will likely only play if Sharin needs a break, although it would be possible to see him subbed in for a shootout if there is a leftover substitution.

#13 Reksi Halanen
Position: LM // Age: 20 // Height: 176 cm // Club: Otterlo Rangers (NQU)
Halanen is a gifted player who makes highlight reels with absolutely dazzling dribble skills and a penchant for making his opposition look completely silly. However, he is also a bit of an inaccurate passer and crosser, meaning that sometimes his tricks go to waste. Defensively, he is alright, but nothing to write home about. Has a reputation as a jester off the pitch, although it's all in good fun and he tends to take his football serious enough. After an unfortunate transfer to North Quadana, he is heavily rumoured to return to the SFS, where multiple teams are reportedly chasing him.

#14 Heikki Aho
Position: DM // Age: 21 // Height: 179 cm // Club: Union Roopere
A late bloomer who has so far flown under the general radar, but suddenly got a massive burst when he was regularly played in the SFS B by Union. Showed that he has a very good awareness of his limitations, and is able to patch over his limitations by knowing when not to attempt any big play. Aho is defensively responsible and has a good eye for both tackles and passes, and can be played at almost every central midfield or defence position.

#15 Vidkun Nymark
Position: CB // Age: 20 // Height: 193 cm // Club: Laketown Rangers (TAE)
Nymark is a Savojar centre-back straight from a picture book: Strong and tall, heading out every cross coming his way and making strikers intimidated by sheer presence. Following his SWC 10 performance, some people feared he may struggle with speedier and cleverer international pro competition, but his stint at Laketown Rangers showed that this was completely unfounded.

#16 Tristana Palsdottir
Position: CB // Age: 21 // Height: 184 cm // Club: Lokomotive Jarnstad
The most creative and offensive CB of this year’s crop, although that frankly isn’t saying much. Jarnstad is putting high hopes into her as she has proven no fear whatsoever and an extreme precision with her tackles, as well as capable of launching long balls for precise and deadly counters. Sees very irregular playtime at Lokomotive, but enough to give her some key experience at the pro level.

#17 Kiira Saikkonen
Position: CM // Age: 20 // Height: 173 cm // Club: Marionville (SCT)
Kiira Saikkonen is taking the common pattern of Savojar CM’s that are workhorses with good speed and technique, but a worrying fragility to an extreme, with her decision-making often being very sketchy, but her technique and her dedication being able to get her out of dicey situations quite often. However, off the ball she is a bit of a risk, and shouldn’t be relied on for strong positioning or tackles.

#18 Lovisa Tedenby
Position: CM // Age: 20 // Height: 176 cm // Club: Landsmarks Industrie
Captain of the SWC 10 team, Tedenby is a natural leader and a teamplayer. On the field, she is a technically gifted player with an extremely strong work ethic and high energy reserves similar to Saikkonen, although somewhat more balanced. Like her Finnish counterpart, she is still easily beaten in physicality, and sometimes is over-eager. It is rumoured she may change into the SFS A or abroad; if she stays at Industrie, she is likely going to be in the centre of their re-promotion campaign.

#19 Sveinn Arnason
Position: MS // Age: 19 // Height: 188 cm // Club: Rotor Värstjö
Despite his height, Arnason is not the typical Savojar offensive tank. Instead, he is a quick forward who weaves himself in and out of the back line and excels at winning high balls or poaching crosses at the second post. Also can play as a playmaker in a pinch, or when more offence is needed; was taken over by Rotor after a season on loan and eight goals in the SFS A. Likely to play a supersub role.

#20 Lew Karlov
Position: LB // Age: 19 // Height: 177 cm // Club: Deprí Sanar (CMT)
Solid, uninspiring left back who will be playing his defensive calls right, play the ball to a DM or a CB, and call it a day. Rarely overlaps or attacks, and isn't particularly quick. Great work ethic, but can be a bit impatient on and off the pitch; his first stage after being signed by Chromatik promotees Depri Sanar. He’s here to relieve Viipuri of pressure and to get pro experience.

#21 Sven Ehlers
Position: ST // Age: 19 // Height: 178 cm // Club: Partisan Sjoedrhavn
The designated follower of Perttu Karjanen in the role of tricky, fast striker in Partisan colours, Ehlers is on his first international tournament. The slim and quick striker excels at lurking in the back of the midfield for a quick run, and enjoys swapping places with a winger or a playmaker. An absolute pressing monster as well, as he can use his speed across the entire game. If you actually got the ball past him, however, he tends to be weak defensively.

#22 Boris Jarov
Position: GK // Age: 21 // Height: 190 cm // Club: Navigator Jaromirgrad
The goalkeeper has served as number two for Jaromirgrad, but has taken over the number one spot in the second half of the season, and his youth didn’t really show at all. The goalkeeper plays routinedly, controlling his box with a lot of confidence, but had given up a few unfortunate goals on the line.

#23 Göran Jaerbyn
Position: RM // Age: 21 // Height: 172 cm // Club: Partisan Sjoedrhavn
Hailed as the next big thing in Partisan’s right side, he is a spectacular player with a large amount of skill and particularly speed. While his judgment is lacking and that has given him the reputation of a defensively unsound player, he has shown that if he is in position, he is actually quite good at defending, but often he overreaches. In offence, his crosses are very accurate and well-played, but he doesn’t (yet) pull to the centre all that much, contrary to most other Savojar wingers.

STARTING XI:

4-2-3-1
from left to right:
Sharin - Viipuri, Dmitriev, Grönberg, Nielsen - Niskanen, Tedenby - Halanen, Brygg, Jaerbyn - Jeraväinen

TACTICS

STYLE: -0.3

ROLES
Captain: Brygg => Viipuri => Jaerbyn => Sharin
Free Kicks (direct): Brygg, occasionally Jaerbyn
Free Kicks (long): Tedenby
Corners: Tedenby or Brygg (left), Jaerbyn (right), Östberg (both) if available
Penalty Kick: Jeraväinen, Brygg, Jaerbyn, Arnason, Tedenby, Gyldenstjerne [also progression for shooutouts; after exhaustion of this list go front to back]

KITS
ImageImageImage
Designed and manufactured by ediraf

RP PERMISSIONS
Choose Goalscorers: Y
Godmod Scoring: N
Injure Players: Y (no longer than the rest of the tournament)
Godmod Injuries: N
Yellow Cards: Y
Red Cards: Y - not more than one
Godmod other events: N

I am open to discussing all RP permissions via TG or Discord, if you have a specific plan.
Last edited by Savojarna on Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
MT socialist (mostly) island state - Cultural mixture of Scandinavia, Finland and Russia -Exports iron, steel, silver and wood - Low fantasy in terms of animal species - Sports-loving - 22.8 million inhabitants.

The adjective is Savojar; Savojarnan is not a word!
I am a student of (European) politics, ice hockey fan, left-wing communist bordering on anarchy, and European federalist. Enjoy!

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:46 am

Savojarna wrote:-snip-

what formation (can only see imgbb hosted images.)?
Ambassador To Canada

Krytenia
Senator

Founded: Apr 22, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Krytenia » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:12 pm

The New School
By David Maynard in Longview, Valanora

THE creation of Krytenia's first-ever Under-18 team may be all about laying the foundations for the future, the return of Krytenia's Under-21s will be aiming to do the same for the present. For the first time in half a century, the Young Dragons will face the rest of the world's rising stars in the Di Bradini Cup in its now-traditional Vanorian home.

The squad includes one surprise inclusion - Neil Smith, who made his debut for the seniors at the sixtieth AOCAF Cup at the tender age of eighteen, is in the team at his own request, wishing to try his hand in as much international football as possible. U21 manager Paul Davis has rewarded his enthusiasm with the captain's armband.

Their junior partners have already set a marker down for the Under-21s, having already reached the last sixteen of their tournament; the slightly more senior side will want to match or at least better that performance. The Young Dragons will hope that they can hit the ground running at the Angelotic Temple when they play Devomta on Matchday One.
"I revel in the nonsense; it's why I'm in Anaia."
Capital: Emberton ⍟ RP Population: ~180,000,000 ⍟ Trigram: KRY ⍟ iTLD: .kt ⍟ Demonym: Krytenian, Krytie (inf.)
Languages: English (de jure), Spanish, French, Welsh (regional)

Hosts: Cup of Harmony 7, AOCAF 1, Cup of Harmony 15, World Cup 24, AOCAF 13, World Cup 29, AOCAF 17, AOCAF 23, World Cup 40, Cup of Harmony 32, Baptism of Fire 32, AOCAF 27, Baptism of Fire 36, World Cup 50, Baptism of Fire 40, Cup of Harmony 64, AOCAF 48, World Cup 75, AOCAF 40, Cup of Harmony 80, CAFA 2
Champions: AOCAF 52, Cup of Harmony 78, CAFA 6
Runner-Up: AOCAF 7, World Cup 58, Cup of Harmony 80, CAFA 1
Creator, AOCAF & Cygnus Cup - Host, VI Winter Olympics (Ashton) & VII Summer Olympics (Emberton)

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Changed Tactic Against Savojarna

Postby Megistos » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:09 pm

Megistos is now going to play a 4-5-1 against Savojarna:

Lawerence
Rios----------Wilson-----Penn----------Schultz
Melendez
Whitehead-------Fowler-------MacKay
Becks
Ambassador To Canada

Chromatika
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Chromatika » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:58 pm

Chromatik City Courier
Jordan Lawless, Sports Columnist

DBC 48 Preview

As Chromatika enters a new chapter under new management - led by a Krytenian of all people, more info on that in future articles - the U-21 World Cup remains what amounts to be a CCFA All-Star squad of everyone but the seniors. So, what can be said of Shani Hayashida and crew?

Felswyr State University won the regular season title, led by a dominant scoring tandem of Renate Huggard, Roselia Counts, and Crios Sandoval. Seventy-nine goals scored in thirty matches is rather a lot, but the Firehawks did manage the feat. On the other end of the spectrum were the Comets of Chromatik City University, conceding just sixteen goals. In the postseason, it would be the Comets that lifted the trophy, as the Firehawks were actually outscored by Deprí Sanar University and Juxton Fillar proved his worth.

Of this current DBC squad, the players to watch are Juxton Fillar, Ulrich Slaven, Haley Hauser, Mare Si, and Renate Huggard. Fillar was the player of the season after CCCU's title run, Slaven a key piece in that defense; Hauser led ETech's scoring of seventy-two goals - only seven off of FSU's seventy-nine, while Mare Si was undeniably the best holding midfielder in the CCFA ranks. Add in the Captain of this squad, and you have your ones to keep a definite eye on.

As for the other squads in the group? Chromatika's schedule will be as follows:
Matchday 1: vs. Quebec
Matchday 2: vs. Oberour Ar Moro
Matchday 3: vs. Terre Septentrionale
Matchday 4: vs. Springmont
Matchday 5: vs. Equestria

The ones of note are Quebec, our Atlantian Oceanian neighbors; Terre Septentrionale, whom we've faced in the last World Cup and the recent Sporting World Cup, and Equestria, who always has an interesting squad as one of the best sides of the multiverse.

If Chromatika is to turn a new leaf, the DBC will be an important first step.
Last edited by Chromatika on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former User of the Nations of Yesopalitha and Falconfar

Champion: WBC 52, NSCF 24, 26, 28, and CoH 82
Regional Tournaments: AOCAF 55 Champions, 52 & 63 Runners-Up
WC Proper Appearances: Second Place: 93 Semifinals: 76 Quarterfinals: 77, 78 Round of Sixteen: 79, 80, 87, 88, 92 Group Stage: 81, 83, 84, 86, 89
CoH Appearances: 77 (Ro16), 85 (Ro16), 90 (Champions), 91 (QF)
KPB Ranking: 5 (Pre 95)
RP Population: 22 million

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:30 pm

Team Cassadaigua- Di Bradini Cup 48

Coach- Brittany Byers (44)- 1st national team duty
Brittany was a part of the national team roster as a defender in World Cups 78 and 79, and served as the captain of those teams. She was already in her 30's at that time, so she was unable to have a longer career with the team. Those leadership qualities helped her become a success as a coach domestically. Typically, senior team manager Stephanie Sweeney would have taken over this team, but she will focus on the Copa Rushmori.

Starters in Green
Starters in Blue
Starters in Red

Goalkeepers:
#20- Katie Schnapper (20)
#21- Sophia Harlowe (19)
#30- Crystal Sheldon (19)

Defenders:
#4- Daniella Harrison (20)
#6- Rachel Quinn (20)
#2- Shelby McNair (21) ** CAPTAIN **
#3- Aubrey Kimber (21)

#24- Caitlyn Kaleta (19)
#26- Emma Joyce (21)

#29- Nicole Holland (19)
#32- Tara Keane (19)

Midfielders:
#8- Morgan Rosenblatt (19)
#16- Cassie Bankston (20)
#22- Cynthia McCarren (21)
#23- Kaylee Carraway (20)

#25- Brett Russo (20)
#28- Yzabella Ortiz (18)

#34- Josie Andrews (19)
#31- Lorena Collyer (18)

Forwards:
#9- Bayley Stanton (19)
#12- Heather McKinstry (19)

#19- Jessi Stewart (21)
#27- Jenna Frontiera (18)

#37- Tina Brady (19)
#36- Becca Lomax (21)

Team Info:
Style Mod: -2
Formation: 4-4-2
People from Cassadaigua are referred to as Cassadagans.
Team nickname: Fillies. Also, we are commonly referred to as the Dagans

RP Permissions:
RP injuries to my players: Yes but only say they hurt
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes, no more then one
Godmod other events: TG idea first. If it fits the theme of my team, I probably will allow it.

Retired Kit Numbers:
#1 is retired in honor of Allison Salamida
#5 is retired in honor of Michelle Fuller
#7 is retired in honor of Shannon Myers
#10 is retired in honor of Brittany Lawton
#11 is retired in honor of Courtney Ferguson
#13 is retired in honor of Meaghan Bateman
#14 is retired in honor of Stacie Kerrigan-Fraser
#15 is retired in honor of Erica Lambert
#17 is retired in honor of Jessica Schanke
#18 is retired in honor of Taylor Connolly
#33 is retired in honor of Hannah Ranucci

Numbers are retired at all levels of Cassadagan international soccer
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

Pasarga
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pasarga » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:07 pm

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod Scoring Events Y
RP injuries to my players N
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out Yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out Red cards to my players Y
Godmod Other Events Y

Pasarga Roster
Nickname: Young Wanderers

Kits
Image Image Image

Home Away Third
Modifier: +1

Manager: Meriadoc Griffiths Image, age 48
Assistant: Anna Kováts, age 46 (F)

Keepers
GK: Illed Chávez Sedillo, age 20, Santos Luega (F)
GK: Dalma Kollár, age 19, Tanrısal (F)
GK: Tomáš Přibyl, age 18, Royal Jam Image
No one is good, all hope is lost, maybe. Or maybe the squad just greatly underperformed two years ago and a new slew of players and managers will get the whole team working together again, from back to front. On that end, Sedillo is a naturally gifted shot stopper with agile reflexes that put her heads and shoulders about the other two. However with Přibyl training at Royal Jam, a side known to refine Pasargan keepers, he may be worth keeping an eye out to see what they see in him.

Defenders
LB: Deli Sinka, age 19, Tanrısal
LB: Erik Klein, age 19, Baskita FC
CB: Anisah Sfiyah Said, age 20, Stein-los Turkish (F)
CB: Ompoly Erôss, age 21, Club Stein-los
CB: Vidor Kovách, age 19, Duke of the North
CB: Markus Vida, age 19, CA Paulinthal
RB: Fulco Salas, age 20, Revolutionaries Image
RB: Mattías Víglundsson, age 18, Peynol-Lunas
Salas has definitely his way not only to starting but the captaincy and has started to show a lot of promise on his potential that had secured his move to Eura a few years ago. Otherwise the rest of the defensive unit is something of a concern, they were the weakest link of the squad two years ago in the tournament. Will two years and more playing time to refine their skills be enough to get the squad back into the later rounds or will it be the weak link that keeps the squad floundering?

Midfielders
AMR/RW: Irenke Fenyvesi , age 19, Baskita FC (F)
RW: Katinka Pálffy, age 19, Tanrısal (F)
D/MC: Noel Orsós, age 19, Galatica
MC: Michael Baer, age 19, Fetherdron United
MC: Ásmundur Jónatansson, age 19, Lunas FC
MC: Elvar Konráðsson, age 19, Peynol-Lunas
AML/LW: Gillen Madrigal López, age 19, CA Paulinthal
LW: Christina Durr, age 19, Fetherdron United (F)
The Lunas youngsters with their strength and dexterity in the middle of the park are the leading part of the squad. Their partnership, putting aside the domestic rivalry between the Lunas' clubs, was one of the best things to come out of last cycle and with another two years of elibility, there is quite a bit of hope that they will be able to take the Young Wanderers back to the pinnacle of the pack. On the wing, there is no denying how good Gillen Madrigal López is, having been a key part of CAP's youth team winning the Youth League last season with her good pace and wonderful dribbling ability. The right wing is a bit of a question mark but with a pair of decent domestic product to choose from, overall the midfield looks to be getting back to the stronger part of the squad once more.

Strikers
ST: Eustacio Corral Magana, age 19, CA Paulinthal
ST: Péter Csorba, age 19, Baskita FC
LW/ST: Elek Salai, age 19, Ibini FC Image
ST: Deco Kocsis, age 19, Duke of the North
That being said, it is still the strikers that stand out as both Salai and Magana were scoring goals for fun in their respective youth leagues the last year and are quite prolific in front of goal. Elek is the slightly taller and stronger of the two, also being able to play out on the wing with a decent amount of competency when called upon. Csorba is also a good option and could be slated to start a game or two in the group stage, with the extended edition of the tournament going to call upon the squads' depth. Kocsis is an option if the side needs a large body up front who can strongarm their way into scoring position on set pieces.

Sedillo
Salas Erôss Said Klein
Pálffy Konráðsson Jónatansson López
Salai Magana

Captain: Fulco Salas
Corner Taker: Gillen Madrigal López
Set Pieces: Ásmundur Jónatansson
Penalties: Elek Salai

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:01 pm

FOOTBALL FEDERATION OF BLOUMANY

The Football Federation of Bloumany (FFB) wishes to advise all interested parties of the final roster for the 48th Di Brandini Cup has been finalised.

Manager: Shane Altayda.

Goalkeepers

1. Rory Donald
Club: Jollipville United

22. Ethan Angel
Age 20
Club: Kilton Athletic

31. Julian Julius
Club: Coruia FC

Defenders

2. George Laner
Position: RB
Club: Woodstork

3. Ryan Landy
Position: CB
Club: Port Fansat

4. Jack Cooper
Club: Lackouwn United

5. Brodie Kidd
Position: LB
Club: Athletic Club of Redbridge

13. Jarrod Short
Club: Braxon City

12. Oliver Johnston
Position: RCB
Club Lytson FC

15. Jack Cooper
Position: LB
Club: Baxon City

Midfielders

6. James Cusack
Position: DM/CM
Club: Kings Court

8. Liam Peach
Position: CM/AM
Club: Salton United

10. Nathanial Lanuzel
Position: AM
Club: Prince's Park

16. Patrick Hoods
Position: DM
Club: Borson County Wanderers

18. Lachlan Turon
Age 18
Position CM
Club: Northport

20. Lewis Jackson
Position: AM

Forwards

7. Thomas Intyrson
Position: RW
Club: South Bellmount FC

9. Justin Cousins
Position: ST

11. Jacob Perosi
Position: LW
Club: Braxon City

17 Jack Dempsey
Position: RW
Club: Bruschoken

19 Rex Yorton
Position: ST
Club: Claussion FC

21. Lenny Dorsett
Position: LW

Uniform
Home Strip
Away Strip

Style Modifier: +2
Formation
4-3-3
Starters in italics, if different will be notified

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y (however, I decide severity)
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out red cards to my players N
Godmod other events Y (within reason TG me if you want something major)
You know you've made it on NSG when you have a whole thread created around what you said.
On the American/United Statesian matter "I'd suggest Americans go to their nation settings and change their nation prefix to something cooler." - The Kangaroo Republic
http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Blouman_Empire

DBC26-Winner

Blouman Empire
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Blouman Empire » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 pm

THE EMPIRE TIMES

Bloumany Re-Enters Di Bradini Cup

The Football Federation of Blouman (FFB) is continuing with their strong drive to ensure the Empire is a strong participant in the international world of football by entering a team in the 48th Di-Bradini Cup the premier U21 tournament. The Empire has previously won the tournament winning the 26th Di-Bradini Cup, the only piece of international silverware currently sitting at FFB headquarters. FFB Chairman Sir Hamish Alpin was Captain of the winning team at the time and spoke fondly when announcing the team at a press event at FFB headquarters earlier today. “It is with great pride that I see another cohort of young Blouman stars to a tournament that I have always been proud to have participated in. By entering this tournament the FFB is fulfilling its commitment to ensure we have a strong presence in the international stage to help develop the game within the Empire”.

Shane Altayda has been appointed manager after successful stints as the Regarmar U18 and U21 manager winning the Federation Cup in both age groups. And announced his 23 man team alongside Sir Hamish. While this is the first time any of his players will be participating in the tournament he can rely on some international experience with Nathanial Lanuzel, Liam Peach and George Laner all having been part of the most recent World Cup Qualifiers and Cup of Harmony teams. That experience will be something Altayda will be hoping he can rely on as he looks for a tournament win. Lanuzel has also been appointed team Captain and will be drawing on his international experience to help guide his team.

The Empire will face 5 teams in the group stage with Jovannic their first match at Metropolis. While most teams are an unknown it is expected that the Eaglets round 2 match against Cassadaigua will be the toughest due to the strong mentality, high talent pool and a history of doing well in international tournaments from the country. The final match of the group stage for the Eaglets is up against Ethane at The Pitch. While the Eaglets will be looking to repeat the success of the champions in the 48th Cup it is an expectation that Altayda has dampened “With the Empire only recently re-enetering the international stage there is a lot of knowledge and skill that we have lost and we must rebuild. Regardless of the results this tournament will be good experience for the players, for the coaching staff and for the FFB, we will use this tournament as a stepping stone for future teams to be able to bring home more trophies such as this one”. There is an expected 1,500 fans from the Empire to travel over to Valanora to support the team.
You know you've made it on NSG when you have a whole thread created around what you said.
On the American/United Statesian matter "I'd suggest Americans go to their nation settings and change their nation prefix to something cooler." - The Kangaroo Republic
http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Blouman_Empire

DBC26-Winner

Valanora
Senator

Founded: Sep 03, 2007
Democratic Socialists

Postby Valanora » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:33 pm

Let's get this party started! MD1 cutoff

MD1

Group A
Devonta 2–4 Krytenia
Abanfleft 0–1 Pemcutan
Siovanija and Teusland 3–3 Lochario

Group B
Staypftonia 2–3 Pasarga
Jeckland 1–1 Libonesia
Starblaydia 3–0 Indusse

Group C
Terre Septentrionale 2–0 Equestria
Springmont 3–3 Oberour Ar Moro
Chromatika 7–0 Quebec

Group D
Darmen 1–0 Nagore
Geektopia 3–0 TJUN-ia
Vdara 0–1 Tolopel

Group E
Sajnur 4–4 Baker Park
Kita-Hinode 4–5 Sarzonia
Sylestone 0–0 HUElavia

Group F
Ethane 2–1 Eraman
The Jovannic 5–1 Blouman Empire
Cassadaigua 2–1 Riennic Isles

Group G
Taeshan 2–1 Kohnhead
Sharktail 0–1 Mavinet
Lovisa 3–7 Paofmersia

Group H
Megistos 3–2 Savojarna
Mriin 1–3 Nephara
Waisnor 4–5 Valladares
Last edited by Valanora on Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Cup 40, 42, 43, 52, & 61 Champions
WC 47, 51, 94 (2nd), WC 34, 38, 39, 41, 44, 45, 53, 60, 67, 92 (3rd), WC 49, 58, 87, 90 (Semifinalist), WC 33, 35-37, 46, 48, 54, 55, 62, 63, 65, 72, 83, 85, 86, 88, 91 (Quarterfinalist)
WCoH VII, VIII, XVII, XXVIII, XXX, XXXII (1st), WCoH I, XXXI, XL (2nd), WCoH II, XXIX (3rd), WCoH XII (4th)
AOCAF 44, 46, 51, 53, 65, 68 Champions, AOCAF 39, 43, 55, 59, 64 Runners Up
Co-Hosted: too many events to count

EPL Season 20,073

I am that which I am and choose to be.

Waisnor
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Waisnor » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:45 pm

Waisnor 4-5 Valladares

In the first match of group round of Di Bradini Cup Waisnor team met with team of Valladares. The first goal in the 10th minute was scored by our team - Evgeniy Ivanenko, after a successful combination of midfielders, scored a goal, sending the ball into the corner of the goal. On the 19th minute, Vaisnor's advantage increased - another striker was noted, this time Pavel Chesnovsky, who scored a goal after going one on one with the goalkeeper of Valladares. The first goal of Valladares was scored in the 22nd minute - the team captain Gabriel Riveros took advantage of the defenders' mistake and sent the ball into the goal of Svyatoslav Vostrikov with one precise shot. At the very end of the first half, in the 38th minute, Valladares evened the score - Adrien Trolli realized a rather dangerous corner kick.

Already in the second half, on the 55th minute, Vaisnor again took the lead - Anton Namistyuk converted a free kick. Already at the 58th minute, the last goal was scored against Steven Piatti - Evgeny Ivanenko scored a double, again sending the ball into the corner of the goal, only now the top one. After that, only the players from Valladares scored - in the 68th minute Iván Valenzuela scored after a successful attack that rolled out the defense. On the 76th minute, Gabriel Riveros converted a penalty, which was scored after David Sobol knocked down Caleb Bentley in the penalty area. In the 84th minute, Vaysnor, already with ten men, without Sobol, conceded a decisive goal into his own goal - Gabriel Riveros scored another goal at his own expense.

The squad for the next match:

Goalkeeper: Svyatoslav Vostrikov
Defenders: Vitaly Zubenkov, Semyon Kosinsky, Mikhail Kozhedub, Maxim Shagirev
Midfielders: Dmitry Epifanov, Artyon Gerasimov, Anton Namistyuk
Forwards: Evgeny Ivanenko, Dmitry Yanushkevich, Pavel Chesnovsky
81 = 18th/34
82 = 22nd/31
83 = 27th/41
84 = 15th/27
85 = 20th/28
86 = 14th/32
87 = 14th/36
88 = 24th/32
89 = 16th/37
90 = 8th/35
91 = 9th/30
92 = 8th/29
93 = 4th/25
94 = 14th/28
95 = 15th/27
96 = 8th/34
97 = 6th/25
98 = 23rd/31
99 = 6th/38
100 = 12th/51
101 = 24th/32
102 = 10th/30
103 = 2nd/26
104 = 11th/26
105 = 6th/31
106 = 5th/25
107 = 21st/37
108 = 9th/32
109 = 11th/21
110 = 14th/27
111 = 5th/29
112 = 7th/25

51 = 10th/20
52 = 19th/24
53 = 11th in the semifinal/33

Sajnur
Envoy

Founded: Dec 17, 2018

Postby Sajnur » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:23 am

Sajnur National Under-21 Football Team

Roster

Typical starters in bold

Player Age G Positions

Alan Kursiev 21 M GK
Anzoroi 21 M GK
Siana Avordyn 15 F GK

Silja Jorse (vc) 21 F RB/RW/LB/LW
Nelson Baziru 20 M RB/RM/CB
Simon Shamrani 16 M RB/LB
Belkolle 20 M CB/CDM
Ciprian Kirikesi 16 M CB
Olah Pracia 21 M CB
Saina Toro 19 F LB/LM

Marko Kolarov 20 M CDM/CM
Isla Taider 19 F RM/CAM/RW
Sivivatu 17 M CM/CDM
Kolosa Matlaba 21 F CM/CAM
Yasin Kalu 19 M LM/LB
Stella Moranici 20 F LM/CDM/CM
Shahid Mollish 21 M CAM/RM

Makazole 19 M RW/ST
Olga Turei 21 F ST
Lazar Niuca 21 M LW/LM
Violet Valera 14 F LW/CF/ST/CAM

Free Kicks: Silja Jorse, Kolosa Matlaba, Stella Moranici
Corners: Silja Jorse, Lazar Niuca, Isla Taider
Penalties: Anyone on a hattrick, otherwise anyone else
Manager: Marat Kharalov (41)
Typical Formations: 3-4-3, 3-5-2, 4-3-3
Style Modifier: +3

I Give My Opponent Permission To:
Choose My Goalscorers: Y
Godmod Goalscoring Events: Y, but TG me for FIFA style bullshit
Injure Players: Y, but TG me for severe injuries
Godmod Injury Events: Y, but TG me if it's stupid
Red Card Players: Y
Yellow Card Players: Y
Godmod other events: TG me

Artist: Brusseldorf

Artist: Brusseldorf

The Jovannic
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Jovannic » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:39 am

Juyt Dersa and Sami Ning shine as The Jovannic Trash The Blouman Empire 5-1

Juyt and Sami has continued their burning form in SWC and WCQ respectively as they lead the Jovannic U21s to trash Blouman Empire 5-1. It started off well as The Jovannic dominated the Early proceedings. Wenser Tratensu soon scored in the 12th minute as he wiggled out of the defender's grasp and blasted a ball into the net. Blouman Empire scored against the run of play, but Juyt and Sami soon destroyed the Blouman defence with goals in the 37th and 76th minutes and 54th and 68th minutes respectively to bring Blouman Empire to its knees. "Brilliant performance by our team today, Juyt and Sami starred. But the defence also did amazing, we must not discount that." Shuci Faret said after the match.

Our next match is against Ethane, who beat Eraman 2-1 in a close match. This will be a tougher match, the team will have to continue their good form in order to win this game.

Juyt Dersa scoring his first goal against the distraught Blouman keeper
ALL HAIL THE JOVANNIC!!!

Sporting Achievements:
1st:
2nd:
3rd: 3rd Jenna Raven Cup, Mike Sarzo Memorial Trophy
4th: NS World Cup of Masters I
Semi-finals: IFC1
Honourable Mentions: Olympic Sliver Medal in Football (XIV Olympiad)

Charging forward to return to glory! (II)
Cricket ranking: ??
Football Ranking: 202

Springmont
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:45 am

Project Lion: Edition N° 1

Group C
Springmont 3–3 Oberour Ar Moro

A draw proved a fair result, with these two Di Bradini Cup 48/U21WC69 contender producing some excellent
technical football in a game that was more facinating than exciting.

Springmont Scorer: Igor Parax 41' | Johnson Jordan Hicks 50' | Nestor Darkcloud 89'
- Igor Parax (41): James Mejia's low cross gave the Parax the simple task of prodding home from the close range.
- Johnson Jordan Hicks (50): A builed up involving Peter Dattilio and Prince Reyes saw the ball threaded through to Hicks, who slammed home a right-footed shot.
- Nestor Darkcloud (89): A short pass from Scott Jerrod Collier found Darkcloud, who scored with low finish with the outside of his right-foot from 12 yards.

Oberour Ar Moro Scorer : Evemer Drafondre 37', 66', 78' (pen.)
- Evemer Drafondre (37): Trestanig Barbete's corner eluded Jesse Sosa and arrive straight to Drafondre, who scooped the ball home right-footed from the ten yards.
- Evemer Drafondre (66): Aelig d'Avignon right-wing cross found Drafondre, who fired home right-footed from eight yards.
- Evemer Drafondre (78): A precision penalty shoot taken by Drafondre

Nestor Darkclouds: Montian young wizard

There is no denying that many young players in the country are beginning to make their mark on the game and, perhaps, take Montian football to a higher level one day. Among the many talented youngsters who have shone in local football include the likes of Ian Delaplane, Arnold Matsumoto, Franc deLibassaire, and Marco Krepanovic. Now, add Stavaberg Youth midfielder Nestor Darkclouds, 13, to that illustrious list.

Darkclouds, who hails from Port Aldbridge, even captained the national Under-15 last year. The well-built Darkclouds announced his arrival on the big stage when he scored a goal for Stavaberg Youth FC in last year’s Springmont IronHope League (Youth) at his debut against Cordwell Univ. FC.

“When we look at him and the runs he makes, either with or without the ball, it’s like he’s always got a plan in mind,” Stavaberg Youth manager Jim Holkenbergh told Swordtooth Standard today. “It’s hard to find a youngster who seems so much at ease playing against bigger and more experienced opponents. I’m proud to have such a brave youngster like him who never hesitates to make decisions on the pitch,” he added.

Unlike other national Under-15 players who received wide exposure by training at the National Youth Footballer Academy (NYFA) in Ogdenaire, Darkclouds honed his skills while studying at the East Region Sports School in Newriver. But that hasn’t stopped him from developing his game to such an extent that even coach Holkenbergh can’t stop praising him for his high-level of IQ (intelligence quotient).

“Not only does he have a sturdy physique and the ability to make sprints, but he also has a high IQ. Just look at his style of play, he can dictate the game, think on his feet, and make good use of the ball. “He also loves to make runs from the deep to close down space and steal the ball from his opponents. These are the qualities of a really good player,” said Holkenbergh, adding that these are the types of players coveted by all the teams.
Last edited by Springmont on Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Boot It!: Experience More Important Than Results

Postby TJUN-ia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:50 am

By Peter Davis

In a tournament like this, everyone is a winner. The players will be getting valuable experience in their preparation for senior-level competition. The managers will also get experience in leading a national team and football as a whole will benefit from the new talent available for international and domestic competitions. But that doesn't mean that you can just sit back. All of those mentioned are looking to prove themselves worthy of joining their senior counterparts in the history of football in their nation. And TJUN-ia's next generation was in action against the "youth" of Geektopia. You know by now that time works very differently over there, so this side had players under the age of 500.

The Geeks, lead by Le Touche, had a specific attacking plan that they executed to perfection here in Valanari. The Nine-Man Gambit, as it's called, was used to score all 3 of their goals: a hat-trick by the defender known as Riccione, completed in the 87th minute by 401-year-old being.

As for TJUN-ia, PvO's first game in charge of this new team certainly wasn't the best but there is the hope of improvement in the future. All of the players in action have room to grow and certainly could win some games down the line. Prince Carter and Archer Andrews were quite good in the attempts the had to score and it seems that the 4-2-3-1 isn't a lost cause as some might suggest.

Still, we have to wait and see if this team can step up and win some games. They'll return to Valanari soon to take on Vdara. GO JAGS!

SCHEDULE
MD1: vs Geektopia - Duran Palace, Valanari (51,000)
MD2: vs Vdara - Duran Palace, Valanari (51,000)
MD3: vs Tolopel - Raynor Memorial, Hondo (40,000)
MD4: vs Nagore - Aranfield Bridge, Everlin (52,000)
MD5: vs Darmen - Raynor Memorial, Hondo (40,000)
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports