NATION

PASSWORD

Issue gave no results or change

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Vilys Solitamair
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Issue gave no results or change

Postby Vilys Solitamair » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:39 am

As stated in the title, when I solved issue #61 (Should the Government Grant Estates and Titles of Nobility?) and chose option number 2 the result of that choice never came.
The page reloaded to the result page of the legislation, but the only change was that it was passed.
as shown in the picture below, there is no change in the trends of the many aspects of your country.

can someone tell me if this is a bug, and if this is somehow fixable?

Indian Genius
Attaché

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indian Genius » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:39 am

Well, I don't think that's a technical issue.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:40 am

Vilys Solitamair wrote:As stated in the title, when I solved issue #61 (Should the Government Grant Estates and Titles of Nobility?) and chose option number 2 the result of that choice never came.
The page reloaded to the result page of the legislation, but the only change was that it was passed.
as shown in the picture below, there is no change in the trends of the many aspects of your country.

can someone tell me if this is a bug, and if this is somehow fixable?

(Image)

It’s a feature. You choosing the option changed nothing at all in the nation, since it’s business as usual. I’ve had it a few times.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Vilys Solitamair
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Vilys Solitamair » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:44 am

Honeydewistania wrote:It’s a feature. You choosing the option changed nothing at all in the nation, since it’s business as usual. I’ve had it a few times.

So it isn't odd that even though I chose this option no parameters changed which do happen with any other issue?

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:47 am

Vilys Solitamair wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:It’s a feature. You choosing the option changed nothing at all in the nation, since it’s business as usual. I’ve had it a few times.

So it isn't odd that even though I chose this option no parameters changed which do happen with any other issue?

It's uncommon but not odd or unusual or a techie problem.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Vilys Solitamair
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Vilys Solitamair » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:53 am

Honeydewistania wrote:
Vilys Solitamair wrote:

It's uncommon but not odd or unusual or a techie problem.

If this the case of such an uncommon situation I will no longer question it.
thanks for the explanation.
I think this topic is "solved" then

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sanctaria » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:45 am

Just to fully close this, I checked the instance of you answering this issue and, everything worked as intended. Nothing changed in your nation, and that's ok. It happens sometimes.
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258

Dr. Bethany Greer CMD, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

Auralia wrote:Your condescending attitude is remarkably annoying.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical