NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] No name yet - overpopulation issue

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:13 pm

For example, take my draft here, that is DEFINITELY NOT a secret ploy for people to add advice to it. Thanks to lots of help from Westinor and others, it’s been rewritten to be humorous, read well, and have options RELATED TO THE PLOT. We’ll help you with rewriting.

What I’m saying is that it needs a fourth option, that is middle ground to the extremes presented, and related to the issue.

Also, make the validity for your current option 3 to be “doesn’t have Child Self Rearing”
Last edited by Minskiev on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Rebel Maxonor
Civil Servant

Founded: May 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Rebel Maxonor » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:05 pm

Minskiev wrote:For example, take my draft here, that is DEFINITELY NOT a secret ploy for people to add advice to it. Thanks to lots of help from Westinor and others, it’s been rewritten to be humorous, read well, and have options RELATED TO THE PLOT. We’ll help you with rewriting.

What I’m saying is that it needs a fourth option, that is middle ground to the extremes presented, and related to the issue.

Also, make the validity for your current option 3 to be “doesn’t have Child Self Rearing”

Thank you very much!! I did like the one you presented and I'd like to do something similar.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:35 am

Premise seems too similar to 1193, in my opinion.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Previous

Return to Got Issues?