NATION

PASSWORD

[QUERY] Possible Puppet Flooding, Want to Avoid

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Uotsuteo
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

[QUERY] Possible Puppet Flooding, Want to Avoid

Postby Uotsuteo » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:47 am

Hello, I would like some clarification when it comes to puppet flooding.

I am planning on founding a region, and moving my own puppets into it. It is my understanding that whenever this issue has come up before, it has been allowed, but I am curious if there is a limit to how many puppets can be moved into my own region and how quickly. If my goal is to move, say, ten thousand puppets into a region over the course of a day, is that allowed?

Additionally, if I wanted to move these puppets, would I have to manually click through each nation to move it to the region each time, or would I be allowed to use a combination of tools such as NS++ and Breeze++ to make the project quicker through its use of puppet switching and keybinding respectively?

I wouldn't want to run afoul of the rules on this, so I sincerely thank the mods for answering my query, whenever possible. :)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:50 am

If it's a region you've created just for your puppets, then we're unlikely to consider it puppet flooding if you're moving a load of your puppets straight in.

As for moving nations in, the regular script rules apply, and there's no exception to them.

Uotsuteo
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Uotsuteo » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:59 am

Thank you for the quick reply, this was very helpful!

Return to Moderation