NATION

PASSWORD

[Q] Intellectual property on NS?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[Q] Intellectual property on NS?

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:47 am

Let's say, hypothetically, I made a map. Someone else on Nationstates stole that map without properly giving me credit.
Would that be an issue, and what actions could I take against the person who stole my map?
Last edited by Polish Prussian Commonwealth on Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
My canon is currently in a state of constant flux. Please do not take anything that I say as set in stone.
A 13 civilization, according to this index.

A traumatized MT-PMT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal union of Prussia and Poland. A land of rampant gun ownership, Cold-war equipment, rabid hatred of Germans(or, if you're naval infantry, Japanese), militias with enough artillery to turn an armored division into a badly-shaken battalion of light infantry, and terrified American troops counting down the days until they rotate back home.

NEWS: Prussian-Polish WW2 veterans arrested for committing arson against Suwa Shrine

Sedgistan
Senior Issues Moderator

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:50 am

Yes, if you were bothered by it and reported it. See this part of the OSRS, specifically under Copyright.

Return to Moderation