NATION

PASSWORD

Osean-Joyean War (PT to PMT only, IC, Signups Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Osean-Joyean War (PT to PMT only, IC, Signups Closed)

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:51 pm

After the Joyean Storm Commandos attacked a cruise ship from the United Osean States called the OFS Voyager the Oseans declared war on the Peoples Republic of Joyea. The Commandos boarded the ship and shot the guard that was going up to the commandos helicopters then began shooting everyone on board as revenge for the thousands of Joyean soldiers that were killed by Osean Troops in Syria.

1. No Godmodding
2. Modern Tech and extremely early post modern tech
3.Have fun!

OOC thread:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=488424&p=37395322#p37395322
Last edited by Peoples Republic of Joyea on Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Lacienia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Involvement

Postby Lacienia » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:15 pm

Lacienian Central Command 1300

An aid rushed down the hall toward the command center urgently. When he arrived, the aid passed his report to general Thomas Smith. General Smith scanned the report and immediately forwarded the report to the high council. Once the council decided to intervene, General Smith immediately launched into a speech. "Recently in a United Osean States cruise ship was slaughtered to the last man by the People's Republic of Joyea. This action will not go unpunished and the Joyeans will pay for this act in blood." The speech was met with a chorus of applause and cheers.

off the coast of Joyeah City 2000
Lieutenant Charles Taylor gathered his men and briefed them for the following mission, to get ashore and set up a Forward Operating Base. Lieutenant Taylor would then go on to be in the first helicopter to shore.

Nearby Joyeah City 0200
Lieutenant Taylor inspected base that had been set up and gave a shout of approval. "This will do for now but it can be improved with time." The base is a cave that was filled with tents, flood lights, and fences, with makeshift helipads outside.
Last edited by Lacienia on Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My nation does, with the exception of random policies, represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: High Consul Andrews shot. Condition uncertain.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

United Osean States
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Osean-Joyean War (MT\ Early PMT, IC, Signups Open)

Postby United Osean States » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:05 am

OOC: Joyea i need a map of your nation.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:56 am

United Osean States wrote:OOC: Joyea i need a map of your nation.

OOC: Sorry forgot all about that, I put in a request should be done soon.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:35 pm

Map of Joyea.

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:47 pm

OOC: This will be helpful.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:19 am

Federal Republic of Nacrad
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Statement of Condemnation Against the People's Republic of Joyea
17/07/2020

The Ministry has closely monitored the situation of armed conflict between the People's Republic of Joyea and the United Osean States with great disdain. In a recent briefing, we were made aware that the People's Republic of Joyea had forcibly boarded an Osean cruise ship, OFS Voyager, and began indiscriminately shooting everyone onboard, the reason of which was given as "revenge against the Oseans".

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs was shocked at the realization of this piece of news. How, may we ask, can a self-respecting nation bring itself to commit such a heinous crime against humanity as to slaughter another nation's civilians? This is nothing short of an act of terrorism, making Joyea a rogue state.

As a result, the Ministry hereby declares the People's Republic of Joyea a rogue state, and its leadership hostes humani generis, forfeit of all but the most basic legal rights. The Diplomatic Mission of Joyea in Nacrad shall also hereby be declared personae non gratae, and will be given twenty-four hours to leave Nacrad.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:59 pm

Joyean special forces recently have carried out 2 attacks on Osean off-shore oil rigs one at 2 AM the other at 10 AM. They rode jet skis up to the rigs and placed numerous limpet mines. They also went up the latters to the maintenance platforms and places limpet mines on the surrounding areas. The timer was set for 25 minutes after the timer reached 0 all the mines exploded destroying the 2 rigs.

The Joyean embassy staff and ambassador to Nacrad will be flown out of the country a single C-130 will come and pick up any belongings of the staff based there and a VC-137 will take the staff and ambassador back to Joyea.
Last edited by Peoples Republic of Joyea on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TGCorporation
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby TGCorporation » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:47 pm

TGCorporation Special Acctivity Agency
Raidings on Osean cargo ships and the attack on the embassy
The TGCorporation started raiding Osean ships docked on the corporation's docks, all of the cargo on the ships are moved to the inland area but the crew are still onboard. After all cargo are secured, hundreds of bombs are dropped on Osean cargo ships. The embassy are attacked by local police force, and the people insides are held in prisons. The President of TGCorporation made a speech about Osean boycotts on TGCorporation products around to globe after the coporation supplied Joyean with foods.

Zhi
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhi » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:58 pm

Following the oil rig bombings, 25 civilian operators from the Empire of Zhi were privately-chartered to arrive by civil airliner in Ardbridge, Joyea - all signs of political harbingers masqueraded - with a fleet of 100 unmanned and unmarked ornithopters for the purpose of reconnaissance in support of Joyean home defense. Deployed to the tripoint of the Joyean provinces Ambarino, Lemoyne, and New Austin for imminent service, the platoon conducted simple flight checks awaiting the deployment of enemy forces; unaware of the already-established Lacienian cave outpost at the outskirts of Joyeah City.
Last edited by Zhi on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tourion
Secretary

Founded: May 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tourion » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:25 pm

The Tourion rear admiral looked across the wide expanse of the ocean. This was his gameboard, his arena for this nationalist death game.

Already hostilities had begun with Joyean SF carrying out strikes on two Osean Oil Rigs. Trade was the principal concern of the Tourion Government although their rhetoric sang of democracy and peace. Commerce and the money it brought the Tourion treasury and banks' enabled the former Nobel concepts that the Govern't claimed to protect.

So the Tourion taskforce would protect trade and not attack Joyan economic targets or their allies as had been considered by the High Command. The TS Lazy Day, had been assigned the flagship and command post of this operation. Already the ground component of the Tourion Force had arrived at an Osean port as the De Zeven Provinciën-Class Frigate patrolled nearby.

Nacrad
Ambassador

Postby Nacrad » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:56 pm

A ship flying the Joyean flag sailing past the Nacradian waters in the Formosa Strait was spotted. As Joyea was declared a rogue state, Nacrad had to intercept the vessel. Over the radio, it was told to stop.

"Joyean Vessel, your nation has been declared a rogue nation. Please stop for inspection by the Nacradian Marines."

There was no response. The transmission was sent 3 times, and there was still no response.

"You will be forcibly boarded."

10 minutes later.

5 helicopters took off from Kaohsiung City, then flew overhead said vessel. Then a rope was lowered, and the Marines roped down to the ship. It appears to be some sort of cargo vessel. In total, 35 marines landed on the ship. They entered the ship interior, then kicked open the control room's door.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:28 am

Joyean Sailor- Sir we have 5 helicopters overs us and Nacradian marines are rappelling down.
Captain Jason Andreyev- Crap fire flares.
Joyean Sailor- Firing Flares
The vessel fired a flare in an attempt to flag sown another ship to help them.
Joyean Sailor- Sir we have enemy marines at the door.
Nacradrian Marine: Every one get on the ground!
The bridges security officer pulled out a P-99 pistol and was shot dead by a marine with an M1014.
The crew of the Joyean ship allowed the marines to search the ship they found nothing of interest as the ships was mainly carrying food. The marones left and they fired another flare and sent out a distress signal to a Joyean Navy helicopter carrier and are awaiting assistance from the Joyean Navy.

Eurasies
Envoy

Founded: Feb 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasies » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:31 am

Eurasian fighters are taking off, heading to attack Joyea's military targets
Last edited by Eurasies on Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic of Eurasies
"Federation, Libereco & Capitalismo"

Nacrad
Ambassador

Postby Nacrad » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:38 am

The Marines left the ship. They left a warning. "Do not dock at any of our ports. Or else you'd feel the consequences."
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:48 am

Eurasies wrote:Eurasian fighters are taking off, heading to attack Joyea's military targets

OOC: Which ones? We have bases all oved Joyean along one in Ibica. Ibica also has a base in Joyea. Joyeah city hase multiple bases. Or do you mean naval targets, such as a carrier group. Please don't post one liners.

Eurasies
Envoy

Founded: Feb 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasies » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:51 am

OOC : Naval objectives will be
Last edited by Eurasies on Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic of Eurasies
"Federation, Libereco & Capitalismo"

United Osean States
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Osean States » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:49 am

OFS Sea Dragon
Task Force Crusader
Somewhere in the waters near Joyea.

"Attention all ships this is the OFS Sea Dragon, flagship of TF Crusader we are beginning combat operations against Joyea happy hunting.

OFS Bosque
"Missiles are ready to fire, Captain."
"OK, Target the Anti-Shipping missile batteries."
"SSC-3's have been locked on."
"Fire on my mark."
"3,2,1,FIRE!"
"Missile away, sir."
"FIRE!"
"Missile away."
"FIRE!
"Missile away."
The three Tomahawk missiles leave the ship as they head to their target.

United Osean States
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Osean States » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:01 am

This is a formal request for military assistance for the Kingdom of Erusea. we hope that Osea and Erusea can work together to defeat Joyea.

Signed
ADM. Andre Townsend
Task Force Crusader

Lacienia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Assasinations

Postby Lacienia » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:31 am

Joyean Ministry of Defense Headquarters 2000

Nobody noticed the shadow as it slipped over the fence. Nobody noticed when the guard at the emergency exit was silently stabbed. Corporal Frederick Spaltrin is the best sniper in the Lacienian Military. He has 381 confirmed kills and keen on obtaining a 382nd. Frederick slipped into the office of John Shepard, the head of the Joyean Military, and waited. When Mr. Shepard arrived at his office and noticed his chair had been moved, he began to let out a call. "There is an intrude...." He was then cut off when he was suddenly and abruptly strangled from behind. Corporal Spaltrin then proceeded to slip out of the building and into the waiting car.

OOC: It makes for a better time if we try to keep our post longer and have details. This post is actually a great example of that style.
Last edited by Lacienia on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Revanchist Erusea
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Revanchist Erusea » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:51 am

Farbanti, Royaume d'Erusea

Pneumonia. That's what they said.

Adrian wanted to smack something or someone. His cousin lay in a hospital bed, her lungs filled with water, and all he could do here was wait.
He fucking hated waiting. One would think that his service with the Army in the First Continental War would have taught him patience, but alas. Adrian Cosette D'Elise was a hothead, through and through, and there was nothing worse for him than waiting.

But waiting was all he had done, for the past few years. He had waited and watched as Rosa turned into a coffee-addicted nervous wreck during the rebuilding, and then effectively sat on his arse and twiddled his fucking thumbs as her constant intrest in the war left her an insomniac-and, to boot, infertile. The end of the Lighthouse war had been the final blow; Parliament nearly removed her, riots broke out, the Free Erusean insurgency flared up once again, and the lifting of wartime restrictions meant a storm of abuse from the media-which continued on even now, as she lay in a hospital bed, fighting for her life as the country she had devoted her life to turned on her.
But, alas. As her closest male relative, Adrian was now the regent, and-
An aide tapped him on the shoulder. "Sir, a communication from Osea."
"Thank you, Corporal." he gruffly replied, before taking an envelope from him, opening it, and scanning the contents.

Then he read it again.
And again.
After which he tore it up, and handed the scraps back to the soldier.

A public message would be fired back at Task Force Crusader, in conjunction with a statement by the Erusean Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Sender: Erusean Ministry of Defense
Recipient: Task Force Crusader
Encryption: You're literally not even worth encrypting.

Fuck off.

Public Communication and Notice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of Erusea

The conflict between Joyea and Osea has ignited great concern among us. We urge both Joyea and Osea, as well as their allies, to practice restraint and to avoid a foreseeable worst-case scenario. The Kingdom of Erusea is open to talks, but will remain completely neutral.

In addition, the Royal Navy will be coordinating with the Erusean Red Cross to establish search-and-rescue patrols and hospital ships in the areas of conflict. These vessels will be guarded by elements of the Naval Infantry, and any attempt to seize ships, crew, or patients will be treated as equivalent to a declaration of war against the Kingdom of Erusea.
Last edited by Revanchist Erusea on Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This hyperbased puppet was brought to you by Polish Prussian Commonwealth

Revanchist Erusea
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Revanchist Erusea » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:52 am

Lacienia wrote:
OOC: It makes for a better time if we try to keep our post longer and have details.

OOC: ^
Last edited by Revanchist Erusea on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
This hyperbased puppet was brought to you by Polish Prussian Commonwealth

Mitheldalond
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Mitheldalond » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:02 pm

"BREAKING NEWS today as the government responds to the sinking of the OFS Voyager by Joyean military forces. Five Mitheldalondians were killed in the attack: a young couple with their two children and elderly grandmother. Will the government maintain its firm stance against such violence? More to follow..."

To: The Government of the People's Republic of Joyea

The despicable attack by certain elements of your military on the cruise ship Voyager, the wanton massacre of the thousands of unarmed civilians aboard, and the senseless destruction of the vessel are acts of the utmost repugnance and barbarism. This government will have justice for the Mitheldalondian citizens deliberately murdered during this attack.

You will immediately surrender the perpetrators of this heinous act into Mitheldalondian custody, where they will stand trial for their crimes. You may arrange for their transportation to Mitheldalond yourselves, if you so desire, or else our government will send transportation to acquire them. Once these criminals have been remanded into our custody, we will begin negotiations of compensation to be paid to the families of the victims.

Hear now and take heed: any further crimes of this nature, or any other, against Mitheldalondian persons or property will not be tolerated. Justice will be served; any attempts on Joyea's part to obstruct it would be most unwise.

Signed,
King Eldahir Valendur of Mitheldalond

TGCorporation
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby TGCorporation » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:52 pm

A hacker in somewhere in Capitol City of TGCorporation
A man sat infront of his laptop that is attached to a radar, it scans the sky full of dark smokes. People have to wear a mask in order to breath in the city, or the whole small country.
"Beep!!" his laptop shined under the unholy sky.
The man look at the thing with a dark feeling.
"What are you doing with an unregistered computer," an officer behind his back said, "we had been monitering you for weeks, and what are you sending or detecting?"
The officer look at the screen and screamed, "send the Special Task Force here now!"

Special Task Force
"So you got the message," General Gene said.
"Yesss, sir, " replied the officer.
"Okay, we will deal with that later but now, we will deal with you two first",replied General Gene.
GUNSHOTS
"Keep on monitoring this channel, see if the corporation can benefit from it." General Gene said to the operators with blood on his hands and his gun,"Now, we deal with this."

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:37 pm

The Bombing Run
Immortal 1- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 2- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 3- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 4- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 5- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 6- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 7-J-16 Bomber
Immortal 8-J-16 Bomber
Immortal 9-J-16 Bomber
Immortal 10-J-16 Bomber
Immortal 11-J-16 Bomber
Immortal 12-J-16 Bomber
Immortal 13-J-16 Bomber
Immortal 14-J-16 Bomber
Immortal 15- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 16- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 17- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 18- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 18- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 19- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 20- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 21- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 22- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 23- Tu-95 Bomber
Immortal 24- Tu-95 Bomber
Immortal 25- Tu-95 Bomber
Immortal 26- Yak-28 Bomber
Immortal 27- Yak-28 Bomber
Immortal 28- Yak-28 Bomber
Immortal 29- Yak-28 Bomber
Immortal 30- Yak-28 Bomber
Immortal 31- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 32- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 33- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 34- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 35- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 36- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 37- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 38- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 39- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 40- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 41- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 42- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 43- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 44- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 45- Il-28 Bomber
Immortal 46- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 47- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 48- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 49- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 50- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 51- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 52- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 53- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 54- Fk-1 Bomber
Immortal 55- Fk-1 Bomber

Immortal 9: Wir sind über dem Ziel.
Immortal 6: Kopiere das; Arbeiter vorwärts
Immortal 52, 27, and 40: Kopieren
Immortal 1: Kopieren, Nutzlast löschen
Immortal 27: Scheisse! Scheisse! Wir wurden getroffen, wir gehen runter!
Immortal 55: Wir haben oseanische Kämpfer im Einsatz.
Immortal 44: Kopieren Sie, Schütze, wir haben feindliche Kämpfer, die nach uns kommen und Ihre Waffe fertig machen.
Immortal 5: Kopieren. Kanonier WIR HABEN UNTERNEHMEN !!
Enemy fighters begin attacking the Joyean bombers along with the AA guns.
Immortal 25: Mist, wir haben eine F-15 am Schwanz und können ihn nicht schütteln oder auf ihn schießen - die Waffe ist eingeklemmt
Immortal 52: Wir geben dir Deckung.
Immortal 44: Flugplätze direkt vor uns.
Immortal 24: Dann lass es uns versauen.
The bombers bomb the air field and trhen head for the city suburbs.
Immortal 8: Lassen Sie uns den Rest der Nutzlast in den Vororten leeren.
All: Kopiere das.

OOC: I put this part through google translate so it might sound strange because google translate probably fucked it up
Immortal 9: We are above the target.
Immortal 6: Copy that; Workers forward
Immortal 52, 27, and 40: copy
Immortal 1: Copy, emptying payload
Immortal 27: Fuck! We got hit, we go down!
Immortal 55: We have Osean fighters in action.
Immortal 44: Copy, we have enemy fighters coming after us and getting your gun ready.
Immortal 5: Copy. Gunner WE HAVE COMPANY!!
Enemy fighters begin attacking the Joyean bombers along with the AA guns.
Immortal 25: Crap, we have an F-15 on the tail and can't shake or shoot it - the gun is jammed
Immortal 52: We give you cover.
Immortal 44: airfields right in front of us.
Immortal 24: Then let's Fuck it up
The bombers bomb the air field and then head for the city suburbs.
Immortal 8: Let's empty the rest of the payload in the suburbs.
All: copy that.

Bombing Run Aftermath
The Underworld Gentleman's Club, Joyeah City
After the bombing, Joyean Military Police officers had to go throughout the city and find as many soldiers as they could to return to there bases so that they can get ready for deployment. Naturally not to many of them were happy about having to pack for deployment on there day off.
4 military police officers walked into the club at around 11 AM and fired a few rounds from there G-11 rifles into the ceiling startling most of the patrons. It was a popular place for Joyean soldiers on there days off so the MPs checked here first
MP 1: listen up, because of that shit this morning we've got to pack our shit for deployment especially the airborne troops because you're going in first.
Pvt. Petrillo: Aw dammit I was looking forward to my time off.
MP 4: well life sucks get used to it.
NCO Sanchez: Oh God we had to fuck with the Oseans.
Pvt. Petrillo: They did kill thousands of our troops in Syria.
NCO Sanchez: I know but what we did was overkill.
Pvt. Huh no shit.
MP 3: Hurry it up we don't have all fucking morning for you to keep fuckin' off in here.
At this point everyone was pissed that they had to go back to the base and get all of there shit ready to go.
Last edited by Luna Amore on Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed two box tag sets that were causing issues

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents