NATION

PASSWORD

Markion Lore RP Thread[MARKION ONLY-IC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:54 pm

MCpl Pjavel Ilanov
42nd Sturmbrigade 'Falcon'
Near Tyrian Lines

The last weeks had been cold and dark, covering the withdraw. They had taken indirect mortar fire from the Tyrians a few times. Pjavel barely got sleep as a direct effect of two things: loud firefights between the Dukhs and Tyrmen, and his increasingly rampant dependence on caffeine. He never thought he would hear the words, "Alright boys we are packing up to go home. A zippo will take care of the base later." As soon as he heard those words, he went straight to the barracks and rolled up his sleeping bag, put everything he needed (Ammo can, dry rations, and smokes) in his rucksack.

Soon enough, as they were getting onto their APCs, someone started singing Sturmaschka. Every Sturmbrigadier knows Sturmaschka, even the deafest and dumbest. "O, Sturmaschka Volodovka, Nôt’ fiër et khlovar! Verž kavalrie, Sturmaschka, Marschen rapide forwart!" a lot of the soldiers started whooping and cheering as the chorus came around each time.
If you wanna contact me about rp, my discord is Nekropolis#6109

Happy rping c:

Emerstari
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Emerstari » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:48 pm

The Rensulier Chronicle

Birth of the Duke of Ekkesburg's Tenth Grandchild
Frederik Leif Johannssen, Chief Royal Correspondent

In the wake of the death of the late Duchess of Öste, Magdelena Helena Mausen–Eirikr, a most cherished member of both the royal houses of Emerstari, by marriage to the passed Prince Deitrik Frederik Erikssen–Eirikr, and of Phoenixia, by birth to King Friedek I, a new royal child has been born. The Crown states that at 12:02 AM this morning, the Earl of Strombokke, Anders Theodor Thomssen–Eirikr, and his wife, Petra Elina Ruhtinas–Eirikr, — who is of the Soumish nobility by birth, — had their secondborn child and son. According to a representative for the Dukedom of Ekkesburg, the baby will be named Jakob Theodor Anderssen–Eirikr, meaning that he shares a name with his tenth great-grandfather the Duke of Ekkesburg, Jakob Theodor Frederikssen–Eirikr. The birth occurred within Ekkesburg Palace, where the Strombokkes had been staying for a week prior, even in the same bedroom wherein the current Duke of Ekkesburg, Thomes Adulf Lorenssen–Eirikr, was born, on 20 April 1976 at 6:41 AM.

In the hours following the birth of Jakob Theodor, several more platoons of the Duke of Ekkesburg's Regiment were mustered for guard duty as many members of the Eirikrian family flocked to Ekkesburg to congratulate the mother and father and greet the baby. Among these visitors, there were the Duke of Ekkesburg's three other children the Earl of Bjornstrom and the Baroness of Månssten, the Master of the Arms the Baron of Fallstad, the Duchess Dowager of Ekkesburg, the Crown Prince and Princess, as well as the King and Queen, and more are expected to come hereafter, including the boy's maternal grandparents. A further statement from the Crown reveals that Jakob Theodor is to be made the Master of Helsstad, with his father as his regent, promptly after his baptism, which will be preformed by the Bishop of Ekkesburg in two weeks' time. Moreover, he is the third in line for the Duchy of Ekkesburg and thirty-second in line for the throne of Emerstari, after his elder brother the Master of Aldbrigg, Lorens Thomes Anderssen–Eirikr, who is currently two-years-old. On behalf of the Emerstarian people, the Rensulier Chronicle gives many congratulations to the Strombokkes.

Rontseljeres Kronikke

Fødelse av der Hertog Ekkesburgs Tinte Barnsbarn
Frederik Leif Johannssen, Furst Kuinglig Brevskriver

I der kølvatten på der dødt av der Hertogesse Öste, Magdelena Helena Måsen–Eirikr, en mest beëlskredt medlem frå begge der kuinglig husser i Emerige, ved gifte til der avlivnej Prins Deitrik Frederik Erikssen–Eirikr, åg i Føneiksland, ved fødelse til der Kuing Friedek I, en niy kuinglig barn har vøre født. Der Kron sagar på 12:02 AM det her Morgen, der Jarl Strombokke, Anders Theodor Thomssen–Eirikr, åg hans froka, Petra Elina Ruhtinas–Eirikr, — hvem ar frå de Somska adeler ved fødelse, — hadt deras tvatefødt barn åg son. Samsvardt en språkarmann fur der Hertogdom Ekkesburg, der babe skal heter Jakob Theodor Anderssen–Eirikr, at han delar en namn med hans tolvetefader der Hertog Ekkesburg, Jakob Theodor Frederikssen–Eirikr. Der fødelse hændedt i Ekkesburgsslott, hvor de Strombokkeling hadt bodt fur en vekke innan, aven i der sam soverum hvori der nuværer Hertog Ekkesburg, Thomes Adulf Lorenssen–Eirikr, vur født, på der tvatjo i Påskemånetid av 1976 på 6:41 AM.

I der timmer efter Jakob Theodors fødelse, flera mer trupper frå der Hertog Ekkesburgs Regement vur uppbud fur vakt verk som månge medlemer frå der Eirikrung samladt i Ekkesburg å lykke der moder åg der fader åg motte der babe. Herbland, dær vur der Hertog Ekkesburgs tred andna barn der Jarl Bjornstrom åg der Friherresse Månsste, der Mester fur Våpner der Friherre Fallstad, der Enkehertog Ekkesburg, der Kronsprins åg der Kronsprinsesse, liksom der Kuing åg der Drottning, åg mer skal kommer herefter forrevæntelig, sådan som der pojkes modersforreäldre. En anden utsaga frå der Kron bevisser at Jakob Theodor skal bli der Mester Helsstad, med hans fader fur hans furstår, rett efter hans dåp, vilket der Biskope Ekkesburg skal gjor i tva vekkers tid. Merdærover, han ar der tred på rad fur der Hertogdom Ekkesburg åg der tvate åg tredtjo på rad fur der Emersk tron, efter hans aldre broder der Mester Aldbrigg, Lorens Thomes Anderssen–Eirikr, hvem ar nu alder tva år. Fur alla de Emerska folk, Ronteseljeres Kronikke ger månge lykkinger until de Strombokkeling.
Christian, semi-constitutional monarchy
Current Year: 2036
Current King: Erik XII Georg
(b. 1970, r. 2007-present)
Bunny and Friend:
(\__/) (\(\
(='.'=) ( - -)
(")_(") ((‘) (’)

Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:21 pm

The Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs

A message to the government of the United City State of Oceania

Greetings ruling incumbents of the United City State of Oceania. The Imperial Government recognizes your sacrifices and tribulation to help the September Islands Government in Exile to return where they originally belong. We will like to assist you in your mission to re-install the Government in Exile both financially and militarily. If you and the people of September Island need anything, we will be there.
Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Arcadian States and Commonwealths
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 12, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arcadian States and Commonwealths » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:16 am

New Ansbirge, FASC
Niclas Cassirer

Niclas had turned 27 today, he and his friend Nico Klinger had celebrated at a small hole in the wall bar, tomorrow he'd have to head back to the office wasting away in a cubicle. Niclas worked in the archives room of a local archeology museum,a real use of his degree. Back when he was in college he would go out on digs with his professor and a small group of students to archaeology digs and ancient ruins. He had always wanted to get back to that but now he had bills, this job was the only source of income he had and it was enough to get by. The Ansbirge skyline has been getting sickening to him, Niclas wanted to leave the city just to feel alive again.

As morning arrived Niclas began his morning routine the same one he has been following for years now, and soon began his daily commute to the museum.

Casatolo, FASC

Frieherr James Munche

Its been quite a while since he has done any diplomatic work since his position in the government became but nothing but a mere figurehead. He would be going on a series of state visits, and the first would be in the Federal Republic of Emerstari, a firm Arcadian ally who is celebrating the newest member of its royal family. He was packing his backs with his wife, while his children were staying behind, all but his eldest daughter who was around the age where she needed to be exposed to such affairs such as these.
The Federation of the Arcadian States and Commonwealths is the succesor the the Arcadian Empire which federated in 2035
Been on NS since 2014

Sevevill
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:24 pm

Ambassador Don Charl, Approaching KP headquarters

It had been a long week of travel. First on a Sevillian Cruise Ship heading for the Republic of Sevevill from the USC. Then from there a passenger airliner that took him to Austia and a private plane was contracted from there. But all this travel could mean nothing if he did not sucsessfully make it to meet with the leaders of the KP. The documents entailed a plan to calm what years before Sevevill themselves had started in a fatefull turn of conciquences. The car stopped. His driver and the hired body gaurd stepped out of the vehicle to let him out. He stood in front of a building nobody from mainland Sevevill had ever bothered to come to in person. But today the messages bared were to important to be delivered electronicly. In fact only high level people in the Imperial government even knew about. But this was the only chance they had to re-garner the KP's trust. He was led through a large solid oak double door where he was greeted with a group of people sitting around a very large conference table.

"Hello, Sorry to intrude but I come bearing a message of importance from the Imperial Government."

Urilas
Sorry to quickly imput this but I no longer have acess to the Urilas account and he himself is busy currently so as for now I will be posting for Urilas using this account but I will always put a bold Urilas infront of the post.

General Bob Elroy, Urilista, Ominark City, [Adress Redacted]

"What?" He said aggressively at a younger officer who was informing him about the movement of Arcadian troops.
"Yes sir they are starting to move soldiers to the USCO." Said the younger officer. repeating his first statement.
"Ok thank you for this information now get out of my face" He said to the man as he turned around to face their empires president. What shall I do sir? Do we inform the Imperials? President Blake Brawn looked seriously. He had been recently elected and had only been in office for a month. It was assumed he only won because of his Anti Fasc views and their empires long time ties with the Imperials. He thought the old presidents letting fasc on Urilas soil was acting against every belief that Urilas ever had.
"remove them from the island. If they try and stay remove them with force." The president said slowly.
"I will get to that at once" The president slowly walked out of his office as he was left alone staring off into the ocean from his office window.

Official Notice From the Empire of Urilas

FASC and their soldiers will no longer be allowed to continue using their bases in the Empire of Urilas citing increasing tensions between FASC and the Urilas Ally Sevevill. FASC is ordered to remove their soldiers, equipment and vehicles within the next two weeks or the Urilas Army will be forced to remove them from our soil.
Last edited by Sevevill on Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
The Invasion of Diyaristan [W]
The Seveillian Invasion and Occupation of the LFN [W]
War in the UCSO [-]
Invasion of the September Island [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:44 pm

The Tyrman political intervention

The government of Tyria has secretly approved the intervention in Phoenixia. By supporting pro Tyrman candidates in Phoenixia, they hope to pass laws that will give Phoenixia equal rights, create agencies that will help Phoenixia and create a Pro-Tyrman government. They will try to win the southern areas in Phoenixia and attempt to win seats in the Senate and the Council. While they try to do that, the Imperial Intelligence Service will pump in propaganda citing anti national government slurs and conspiracies theories, spy on current government incumbents that are Anti-Tyrman and Nationalist in hopes to blackmail them.
Last edited by Great Humania on Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:23 am

A New Emperor, A New Regime

After 50 years after his coronation, Emperor Alexander vi Tyria has passed away. A state funeral has been planned and the Emperor now buried along with his predecessors. The Prince Regent James vi Tyria(a title before a official coronation after the death or resignation of the current regent of the throne) now has a huge mess in his hands. He plans to meet with the governments of the Markion nations. He will meet the monarchs of the region as to hopefully tried to respect each others history, the democratic elected leaders and later on the dictators of the region in hopes it will not involve an incident later on in his reign. The fate of the only Tyrian territory in Markion is now in his hands

*edit:
-forgot to add "vi Tyria" after Alexanders name
-enlarged title
-removed exile.
Last edited by Great Humania on Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

News

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:35 am

Greta and Etschelena

“Etsch, I think we’re late,” Greta was tapping through snapchat, “Madi has been posting on her story at the party for a couple hours now.”

Etschelena had ulterior motives, she had recently broken up with her boyfriend of two years, and you could say she was on the prowl; men were easier late at night. “Have you ever dated anyone, Greta?”

“No. Why?” Greta has always been innocent, never straying from the path. Etschelena was the stereotypical middle child, lacking attention in comparison to her brother, the crown prince, and Greta, the youngest. She made up for this by getting attention at school, particularly from boys.

“Let’s see if we can’t turn that around tonight. There are plenty of noble boys around these parts.” Etsch was smiling, perhaps both her and her sister would get lucky tonight in this magical city so far from home.

The two sisters began the walk up the stairs to the palace. “This is a lot bigger than our palace!” Greta looked up in awe as she said to her sister, “This place sure looks magical.”

“Maybe it is,” Etschelena laughed as they proceeded to the doors.
They were in a few minutes later, but Nik and Madi were nowhere to be found. They soon decided to go off into the party on their own.

Etschelena meets Ulrik

Nikolaj was competing in the regional championships. It was the final round, he was facing a freshman from Emerstari. When Etsch saw him her eyes began glowing, she was falling in love. She needed this after her failed attempt at a relationship in Seoul; so much for the magical city.

Nik won inevitably, but this guy put up an amazing fight. Ulrik was his name. Nik also ended up finally proposing to Madi, it was about time. Etschelena rushed down and hugged Madelein and Nik before running after this Emerstarian man of mystery.

“Hej! Ulrik?” She was speaking her best Emerstarian as taught by her cousins.

He turned around “Ja? Hvem ar dig?”

“Jeg heter Prinsesse Etschelena, Jeg viljar å lykke dig,” Etschelena was almost exciting herself too much, never had she chanced herself with a boy so utterly... siviliseradt!

“Det dr gladder mig, Prinsesse. Språkar du Emersk?” She saw a twinkle in his eye, those Emerstarians do love their royals.

“Jap, mine kusiner laradt mig.” She held out an invitation to a party the next night held by her cousin at the Estate d’Öste, the estate belonging to the Dukes of Öste, her Emerstarian cousins living in Phoenixia.

“Jøtte! Jeg ska værer dær!” he smiled at her, and walked away, taking off the straps on his singlet.

“Se dig imorgen, Ulrik!”

Estate d’Öste
Etschelena

The party was hosted by her father’s cousin, Artur Deitrik; the Duke of Öste. This was essentially an MACA after party, but for nobles. It was honestly closer to a Mausen-Eirikir reunion. Etsch already greeted all her closer family members, she was waiting by the door for that someone special.

Finally, a car pulled up. His shimmering blonde hair showed first as he opened the passenger side door. She ran down the steps to him and grabbed his hand. “Thank you for coming, Ulrik! Come, the festivities are inside.”

“No problem, Mine Prinsesse. As I said last night, the pleasure is mine.” He had to power walk to keep up with her, the expression of joy on her face said it all.

As Etschelena went by her younger teenage cousins, they grinned and laughed when they saw her with Ulrik, she peeped her tongue out at them. She made her way to her father to introduce her guest of honor, “Dad, this is Ulrik Mikaelssen, he was a finalist last night. Ulrik, this is my father, the King of Phoenixia.”

“Pleasure to meet you, sir. Or should I say, my lord,” Ulrik held out his hand and smiled.

The king met the handshake with a firm grasp, “Please, call me Artur.”

Etsch was really starting to think this was going to be the man she was settling down with. He just had to learn Phoenixian. He wasn’t a lumbering giant, and he wasn’t shorter than her. Her reality crashed in as she passed by Friedek, who glared at her as she held yet another boy’s hand. He despised her tendency to hop from boyfriend to boyfriend. With this shock of discomfort, she turned to Ulrik and asked him, “We have a penthouse in the city, do you wanna hang out there? This party is getting kind of boring.”

“Sure, who is driving?” Ulrik raised a brow. “I am, my car is over here, it's only a 20 minute drive,” Etsch began walking back towards the driveway.

She drove a black Eteria model S320. They didn’t say anything as they walked up to it, nothing much was to be said. She pressed the start button, and the car hummed to life. Her phone connected, and Män Draj Éte (My Sweet Summer) started playing.

“Never heard this type of music before. Who is it?” Ulrik asked as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Etschelena giggled, “I didn’t expect you to, It’s Phoenixian. Very catchy and popular. I love it.” She removed her tiara and let down her dark brunette hair. She smiled the whole way as they drove through the small town outside of the estate before turning onto I-5, this was the start of her new way of life. She couldn’t afford to lose this opportunity she had with Ulrik.

They sped through the night into Vietschen. “What kind of music do you listen to, Ulrik?”

“Pop, mostly. This is really good though. If only I knew what they were saying, heh.”

“Then I’m gonna have to teach you Phoenixian,” she looked at him and smiled as to indicate something a little deeper. They pulled up to the garage and went in. Maybe she was tired, but she was getting careless. She grasped his hand as they walked into the elevator, he didn’t pull away, maybe he saw something too. She turned her key onto their floor, and up they went. “I’m gonna go change into something more comfortable, if you need something to change into from your hotel, then I can send a valet to go get your bags.”

“Okay, that’ll be great, thanks,” Ulrik wondered what she really thought of him. Her beauty was stunning, and she was a Princess at that.
Soon enough, a valet showed up at the door with his bags. He took them and found a bathroom. He changed into shorts and a University of Bergland sweatshirt.

Etschelena was overjoyed. She was beginning to think that he actually had feelings for her. It was getting rather late, so she just put on pajama pants and some generic t-shirt. She walked out to see him on the couch. “What d’ya wanna watch?”

“Any shitty Phoenixian sitcoms on?” Ulrik chuckled.

“Always, I can put subtitles on too.” She cuddled up to him as she sat down on the couch. Just then, reality crashed in as Friedek opened the door.

He looked like a deer in headlights as he glanced in the living room. “Ingrid, please stay outside the door, I have something I need to say to my sister,” Friedek shut the door on his wife and kids as a wave of rage spread across his face. Of course, Ulrik couldn’t understand Phoenixian, so he didn’t know what was even going on anymore. “Etschelena! You whore! I thought you were done last time, but obviously not. You bring another boy into our home. What you do hurts this family, you wonder why the Eirikirs judge you? THIS is why, Etschelena! You two, go to her room before my children have to see this utter disgrace.”

Etschelena began crying as she took Ulrik’s hand and went to her room. Her perfect night was ruined, and she sobbed to sleep.

Happy rping c:

The JVP
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby The JVP » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:36 am

Kassau, Phoenxia

News of the Eteržki-Žeperi stock falling 3000 percent, pushed the board of PenguMotor's to buy up all stocks of anyone selling, at the original rate. This effectively gave PenguMotors a Majority share of Eteržki-Žeperi.
This allowed PenguMotors to keep on the full staff of the company. In a statement from PenguMotors CEO Mark Mist He Said. "The good people of Eteržki-Žeperi should not lose their jobs, over a small dip in stocks. The hard workers should never fear that. Let this burden fall on us." He followed the statement by welcoming everyone to the PenguMotors family, and that they look forward to future projects.

Elsewhere as Companies from the JVP buy up shop space and open up business, the 60-40 rule is set. 60% of all workers, must be native Phoenixian so as to not push the native people into poverty. This will later be moved to an 80-20 model. The minimum wage for the first few years, will follow the JVP living standard, as experts look over the cost of living in Phoenixia, and adjust for a standard living wage and pay.

PenguFoods, a sub company of PenguUnited. Is looking into supplying the Phoenixian military, with MRE's as malnutrition seems to be common. The Meals will be from the JVP standard meal sets, as chiefs work on the MRE-PMS1.

Aires Valdydth, his wife Kil Ra-Il, and Kyong Ashynwar, have been assigned by the Queen to oversee the JVP investments in the Area, along with working with the royal family, and the Rhamos investment companies and nobles.

Likewise a meeting with the GDU has been set, on working to help make a reasonable state out of the Žeknijans, with two ideas set forth.

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:24 pm

The JVP wrote:Kassau, Phoenxia

News of the Eteržki-Žeperi stock falling 3000 percent, pushed the board of PenguMotor's to buy up all stocks of anyone selling, at the original rate. This effectively gave PenguMotors a Majority share of Eteržki-Žeperi.
This allowed PenguMotors to keep on the full staff of the company. In a statement from PenguMotors CEO Mark Mist He Said. "The good people of Eteržki-Žeperi should not lose their jobs, over a small dip in stocks. The hard workers should never fear that. Let this burden fall on us." He followed the statement by welcoming everyone to the PenguMotors family, and that they look forward to future projects.

Elsewhere as Companies from the JVP buy up shop space and open up business, the 60-40 rule is set. 60% of all workers, must be native Phoenixian so as to not push the native people into poverty. This will later be moved to an 80-20 model. The minimum wage for the first few years, will follow the JVP living standard, as experts look over the cost of living in Phoenixia, and adjust for a standard living wage and pay.

PenguFoods, a sub company of PenguUnited. Is looking into supplying the Phoenixian military, with MRE's as malnutrition seems to be common. The Meals will be from the JVP standard meal sets, as chiefs work on the MRE-PMS1.

Aires Valdydth, his wife Kil Ra-Il, and Kyong Ashynwar, have been assigned by the Queen to oversee the JVP investments in the Area, along with working with the royal family, and the Rhamos investment companies and nobles.

Likewise a meeting with the GDU has been set, on working to help make a reasonable state out of the Žeknijans, with two ideas set forth.

Jordi

Since discharge, life was great for Jordi. He had been able to go to every one of Fabio's baseball games. And to top it, he got an amazing job at the Eteria plant as a production engineer. It was time to put that degree from Dreyfus University to use.

In any case, after the stock crash, some foreign company bought all in and started management. It was great, they raised pay and added employee benefits. With the added pay, he took helene out on a sunday night dinner, and took Fabio to a UVÖ game.

Not everyone was so lucky. Poor Kiežki got shot somehow, and Yuri was stuck in the rear tapping erasers by his radio. Éco's memorial service also happened, she died in the field of duty as well. Somehow, even through the great job and his family at his side, he felt empty, guilty in a way; why should he live and all else suffer or die?

Happy rping c:

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:57 am

Today was a special day for Etschelena, she was introducing Ulrik to her cousin Eleniya, the Queen of Uribill. Eleniya was more of a close aunt than a cousin, really. She spent a large portion of her childhood summers at Eleniya’s lake house. They were in Uribill in the first place now to meet the new King of Humania, but took the opportunity to arrange a sort of family reunion. Eleniya, together with her husband and her mother, welcomed the guests at the entrance to the palace. “Artur! Avosha! What a delight to see you here!” Eleniya greeted the royal couple in proper Phoenixian. A quick hug, a kiss on each cheek, as is expected when greeting a family member. But to Etchelena and Greta, she gave a much warmer hug. Someone with a keen eye would’ve noticed Friedek’s slight jealousy.

After the short welcome celebration at the entrance hall, the two families sat down at the large couches at the lounge room, divided into little groups on each couch; Eleniya and her husband and children on one couch, Friedek and his wife and children on another, Greta sitting with her parents, Etchelena and Ulrik sitting together. Morbidly enough, Eleniya’s mother Katerin sat alone on a stool next to her late husband’s portrait.

Eleniya opened a bottle of the local wine, and as the adults enjoyed the wine the servants served tea to the children. And so the two families intermingled and conversed on different topics, and Etchelena decided to introduce Ulrik to Eleniya.

“Eleniya, I don’t believe you have met the love of my life, Ulrik,” sparks lit up in her eyes as she reminisced on the night they met.

“It is a pleasure, ma’am, I have heard so much about you,” Ulrik got up to shake her hand, but Eleniya objected as she too stood up.

“Ah ah ah, you are family now, so we hug,” she grasped, and gave him as warm a hug as Greta and Etschelena.

Friedek jeered and muttered, “You didn’t do this when you met Ingrid,” this made Eleniya turn and look at him. “Oh my dear, I thought you prefer it when I’m more formal with you two” Eleniya responded sarcastically. “Besides, I don’t see her complaining about anything,” she said as she pointed to Ingrid, who was playing with her toddlers and with Eleniya’s 12 year old son Izak.

“So, Ulrik, where are you from?” Eleniya said as she looked at Etschelena’s joyful eyes.

“I’m from Emerstari ma’am,” Ulrik said, and Eleniya watched gleefully as Etschelena’s eyes sparked at the sound of Ulrik’s voice.

“How lovely! I should’ve guessed with the height and blonde hair,” Eleniya said jokingly. “Can I just borrow Etsch from you, just for a few moments?”

“Umm,” Ulrik looked at Etschelena, then back at Eleniya. “Yes, I guess so.”

“Splendid”, she said as she grabbed Etschelena’s hand. The two went up the stairs to Eleniya’s bureau. Before Etschelena could even ask why she brought her up here, Eleniya giggled like a gossiping teen and said, “sit, talk.”
The two sat down at the couch, and Etschelena started talking quickly, “God I love him so much! He came into my life literally like a prince charming and I know its all been pretty quick but I know he is the one Elniya, I kno-” Eleniya stopped her at her tracks. “Woah woah wait a minute I can’t understand a word you’re saying, you’re speaking so quickly.”

Etschelena giggled and apologized. Eleniya said: “It’s okay, I have exactly the thing to make us both a bit more relaxed.” She got up and opened a large glass cabinet, full of various exotic liquors. “Well, get up here, it doesn’t bite,” she said jokingly when she saw Etschelena’s surprised look. Etschelena got up and slowly approached the comically large beverage cabinet. “What do you like?” Eleniya asked her. She scanned the whole cabinet with her eyes, and said “I don’t know”.

“Come on Etsch, I know you drink, just not around your parents,” Eleniya said, and then added, “I was 17 too once, you know.”

“You’ve got vodka?” Etschelena asked shyly. “Vodka? Of course I have vodka”, Eleniya answered as she got a bottle of vodka out of the cooled section of the cabinet. The two sat back at the couch as Eleniya poured some vodka into two glasses. “So”, Eleniya giggled, “tell me about your prince charming”.

Etschelena took a sip from her glass and sunk into the cushions as she started talking about Ulrik. “He’s just so, perfect. He’s blonde, and tall, and although he is a wrestler he’s not a meathead bodybuilder. He’s genuinely cute.” Eleniya nodded in agreement as she sipped on her vodka, “he’s trying so hard to be formal with us royals, it’s so cute.”

Etschelena sunk deeper into the cushions as a sad expression washed her face. “Something’s wrong Etsch?” Eleniya asked her.
“It’s my brother”, she said. Eleniya put down her drink and asked “what about him?”. Etschelena punched a cushion as she blurted out “UGH! He’s just being such a fucking dick about me and Ulrik!”

Eleniya sighed. “He always was a bit of a prick wasn’t he.” She let a little giggle out as she said, “You know, when he was born I was about your age, and everyone made such a big deal out of it. ‘Oh look at the crown prince, isn’t he so cute?’. But he was already a bit of a prick as a kid.”

Eleniya took the last sip from her drink, and asked, “As much as he is a prick, why would he have a problem with you dating someone?”

Etschelena was visibly ashamed, as she whispered “He caught me with someone once.” Eleniya was a bit confused, “what do you mean exactly?”. Etschelna raised her voiced from a whisper “he caught me with my ex, Antoni.” Eleniya looked her in the eye. “And what were you doing?” Etschelena sighed and raised her voice even more, “I was blowing him, okay? In my room. In the palace. God it was a fucking mistake.”

Eleniya wrapped her hands around her and tried to comfort her. “Everything’s okay Etsch, you made a mistake and you are aware of it. There’s nothing wrong with making mistakes if you learn from them.”

Etschelena sobbed, and tried to speak through her tears. “I was just cuddling with Ulrik at the penthouse, when Friedek walked in on us and said that I was a disgrace. That I was a whore. That the fucking Erikiris judge me because of this shit.” Eleniya hugged her tightly. “It’s okay Etsch, everything is okay. No one is judging you because you are with Ulrik. You love Ulrik dearly, I can see it, and he loves you. Whatever happened with this Antoni boy won’t happen again because it was just a mistake.”

Etschelena cried into Eleniya’s shoulder. “I just wanna be loved, Eli, I just wanna be loved.”
Last edited by Phoenxia on Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Happy rping c:

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:02 pm

Operation Bronze Dome

7 years ago, an aerial defense system was be tested in the marib region.The volunteers using this aerial defense system are nervous, they don't know if they're going to survive this. A beep was sounded, the crew of volunteers are now in action. The 1st volunteer confirmed that a ICBM was launched was heading directly towards them, the 2nd volunteer told the team that the system is trying to get a lock on the ICBM, we got 12 minutes till "touchdown". The system calculated the speed and trajectory where the missile was heading, the system finally got a lock own and a green light was shown. The 2nd volunteer confirm the lock, the 3rd volunteer warn that the rocket is about to launch the hyper sonic missile. The missile was launched, a roaring sound was heard and trail of smoke can been seen. 5 minutes later, the missile hit the target, destroying the ICBM. The crew of volunteers celebrates the success of the operation, many thought they wouldn't live another day.The Intercontinental High Altitude Aerial Defense system, IHAAD, project Thor was adopted by the Imperial Armed Services and was deployed in key areas. Now IHAAD system was sent to Markionian Tyria due to the hypothetical situation in Markion and the safety of Markionian Tyria.
Last edited by Great Humania on Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

News

Danlina
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:10 am

Headquarters of the Danlina Ambassadory Branch

Orli Hanokh, Minister of the Danlina Ambassadory Branch, sat at her office desk and stared at the paper file give to her. At the other side of the desk sat Benjamin Kiniyan, Director of the Paralemville Intelligence Center - Danlina’s intelligence agency.
“What is this supposed to be?” Minister Hanokh asked. “Well, it is a report on everything we know about Tyrian activities in Xekniya” Kiniyan answered. Hanokh sighed, “No, that I understood, I guess the more appropriate question should be ‘why?’”
Kiniyan moved uncomfortably in his chair, “I brought this to you so I can show you we need to gather more intel on what they’re doing, as we don’t really have any idea of what their end goal for the region is”. “But why should I give you authorization for that? Last time you spearheaded a field campaign on foreign soil it ended with an international crisis” Hanokh told him while closing the file. “Listen Orli”, Kiniyan said, “you shouldn’t worry about another Girizil happening. This operation won’t have any political or military intervention, just standard intelligence gathering. Besides, the agent responsible for the strategies used in Girizil was demoted to office work back in HQ, so she won’t be any trouble to us”.
Hanokh took a moment to think about it, and gave Kiniyan authorization to proceed with the operation. “But remember Benjamin,” she added, “if this one goes south as well, I’ll have no choice but to remove you from your office as director of the PIC”. Kiniyan thanked Hanokh and shook her hand befoleaving her office.
Last edited by Danlina on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Danlina

Danlina
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Noah's Ark

Postby Danlina » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:43 am

Kassau, Phoenixia

A private jet brandishing the Danlina Ambassadory Branch’s logo landed at the international airport in Phoenixia’s capital city of Kassau. The three men inside, all dressed in grey suits, were representatives of Danlina’s intelligence agency, the PIC, and they were headed towards the headquarters of the War Ministry 3rd directorate, ‘the building that doesn't exist,’ some call it.

At the gate, their ID’s were checked by the Marine Guards. Their SUV was waived through, and they went down the drive to the front entrance. A smartly dressed man walked out the front doors and opened the door to the SUV, “Agent Russo, pleasure to have you here. Come with me, your associates as well. I am Agent Volgonov of the third directorate.”

Russo grabbed his briefcase and stepped onto the sidewalk, his associates in tow. The lobby to this building was breathtaking for a place only the highest levels of the war ministry knew about. Soon enough, they reached a conference room guarded by two soldiers, who looked to be EKSG. He and his associates sat at one side of the table, Agent Volgonov and associates of his own sat at the other side.

Agent Russo opened his briefcase, and handed out paper files to Volgonov and his associates. “These are the mission briefs given to our field agents” Russo started. “The mission that will be given to my agents is to infiltrate the Tyrian military and economic operations in Xekniya. Each of my agents is fluent in Xekniyan and fits the general profile of the Xekniyan ethnic look, so they won’t have a problem with mixing in with the general populous.” Russo opened a page in the file and continued talking, “in page 9 onwards you will see the exact mission briefs given to each agent. The team consists of six agents, three male and three female, and they will be paired to pairs of one male and one female. Their cover stories are that they are young couples coming from the eastern part of Xekniya and from Telroian refugee camps in order to find a more bearable living situation”. Russo turned to the next page and took out the documents from within. “These are fake IDs and refugee documents that will fit the agents’ cover stories, made by our expert forgers. They will use these documents to move freely within Tyrian Xekniya and to get jobs in the Tyrian industry and volunteer to the Tyrian-sponsored Xekniyan militias”. Russo closed the file and asked if anyone has any questions.

“No questions. We will fit you in during an exfil of current field agents we have out, you go in, they come out. Simple enough?” Agent Volgonov was writing out the pre-briefing of the infil for the operatives.

“Sounds like we’ve got everything worked out now”, Russo grinned, “now all we have left is to carry out the operation”.

“And how will the operation be codenamed?” Volgonov asked. Russo looked at the file, at the page that said the agents will be paired into pairs of one male and one female.
“Operation Noah’s Ark”.
Last edited by Danlina on Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Danlina

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:47 pm

Poverty rates have fallen ~3% in Phoenixia as a direct result of foreign investments. As more soldiers return from the war, only time can tell the true effect of the economic stimulation by the JVP and Rhamos.

On another note, casualties during the withdraw are on the rise from malnutrition and indirect fire. The hope is that malnutrition will be eliminated with the MRE plan the JVP has put in place for Phoenixian soldiers and marines. As for now, the government can only hope that the withdraw continues running smoothly.

The king has inquired about a meeting with the royal houses of the JVP and Rhamos as well, and is awaiting a response.

Happy rping c:

The JVP
Diplomat

Democratic Socialists

Postby The JVP » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:03 pm

Likewise a meeting with the GDU has been set, on working to help make a reasonable state out of the Žeknijans, with two ideas set forth.[/quote]

Poverty rates have fallen ~3% in Phoenixia as a direct result of foreign investments. As more soldiers return from the war, only time can tell the true effect of the economic stimulation by the JVP and Rhamos.

On another note, casualties during the withdraw are on the rise from malnutrition and indirect fire. The hope is that malnutrition will be eliminated with the MRE plan the JVP has put in place for Phoenixian soldiers and marines. As for now, the government can only hope that the withdraw continues running smoothly.

The king has inquired about a meeting with the royal houses of the JVP and Rhamos as well, and is awaiting a response.[/quote]

In response to the Kings Invite, The High Queen, as moved her plans for her Markion Visit forward, and will be meeting with the King first.

A meeting between the leaders of the two Xekniyan zones, has been called for, as a way to unit the two halves into one unified nation, with protected borders.

Boxing Nation
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Boxing Nation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:35 am

The JVP wrote:
Phoenxia wrote:
Nikolaj Sirinški Wins MACA championship, ending senior year

Last weekend, wrestlers from both Phoenixia and Emerstari competed for the First MACA titles ever.

Nikolaj Sirinški, after winning his fourth Phoenixian national title earlier this year was seeded first for the 61kg bracket. He scored an early victory on Sven Ljutman from Mausen University with a 19-4 technical fall 1:42 into the first period, tilting and, what some called 'throwing legs like a Durranese hooker.'

Needless to say however, Darin Fjelk was out for revenge after the national championships. He lost in a 3-5 decision to Ulrik Mikaelssen, a freshman from the University of Bergland. Ulrik was absolutely ecstatic about this win meanwhile, Darin threw his headgear and stormed off the mat.

The big match came, in attendance was the boxer Temurazi Oxmaul, top ranked super bantamweight in the JVP. Many other aristocrats and nobles were in attendance.

The first period started, no advances were made, both were working hard. Towards the end, Sirinški got in on a single, Mikaelssen attempted to scramble, but Sirinški's coverage is impenetrable, score: 2-0. The second period came, it was Mikaelssen's decision, he went down. He granby'd out, got the escape, and moved until a shot could be set up. Then, it happed, he got a deep blast double and scored the takedown, score: 2-3. Mikaelssen rode for the last ten seconds. The third period came, Sirinški needed to score quick, he went neutral. Many takedown attempts and scrambles later, with two seconds left, Sirinški lands a blast double that pushes the limits of going out of bounds. Score... four... to three. He did it, he won his regional championship.

After the match, he remarked, "I would like to thank my team, my family, my lovely girlfriend, and all you who came to support me tonight!" Instead of just shaking hands at the end of the match, both he and Mikaelssen hugged, as Sirinški gave his words of luck for the next season.

In the crowd at the MACA Championships, was Teimurazi Oxmaul, fresh of his Super Bantamweight boxing unification win over Jack Blackman. Teimurazi, a rep for Eric Hope University in Luar Aels in the Aels region, was spotted with Famed writer Kyong Ashynwar.

Teimurazi had this to say about Nikolaj Sirinški big win.

"The Kid has some skills. Would hate to face him the boxing ring, but I think I can mange." Teimurazi followed that up with. "Lots of great talent here in the MACA, and I'll make sure to give a good word to my people back in Aels. Maybe a few top names will show up next year to compete. Now, I have to go congratulate my boy Nik."

Teimurazi is set to do compete in a friendly match again a still unnamed boxer from the Markion region.

Don't be worried before buying headgears. But read reviews carefully

Boxing Nation
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Boxing Nation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:35 am

The JVP wrote:
Phoenxia wrote:
Nikolaj Sirinški Wins MACA championship, ending senior year

Last weekend, wrestlers from both Phoenixia and Emerstari competed for the First MACA titles ever.

Nikolaj Sirinški, after winning his fourth Phoenixian national title earlier this year was seeded first for the 61kg bracket. He scored an early victory on Sven Ljutman from Mausen University with a 19-4 technical fall 1:42 into the first period, tilting and, what some called 'throwing legs like a Durranese hooker.'

Needless to say however, Darin Fjelk was out for revenge after the national championships. He lost in a 3-5 decision to Ulrik Mikaelssen, a freshman from the University of Bergland. Ulrik was absolutely ecstatic about this win meanwhile, Darin threw his headgear and stormed off the mat.

The big match came, in attendance was the boxer Temurazi Oxmaul, top ranked super bantamweight in the JVP. Many other aristocrats and nobles were in attendance.

The first period started, no advances were made, both were working hard. Towards the end, Sirinški got in on a single, Mikaelssen attempted to scramble, but Sirinški's coverage is impenetrable, score: 2-0. The second period came, it was Mikaelssen's decision, he went down. He granby'd out, got the escape, and moved until a shot could be set up. Then, it happed, he got a deep blast double and scored the takedown, score: 2-3. Mikaelssen rode for the last ten seconds. The third period came, Sirinški needed to score quick, he went neutral. Many takedown attempts and scrambles later, with two seconds left, Sirinški lands a blast double that pushes the limits of going out of bounds. Score... four... to three. He did it, he won his regional championship.

After the match, he remarked, "I would like to thank my team, my family, my lovely girlfriend, and all you who came to support me tonight!" Instead of just shaking hands at the end of the match, both he and Mikaelssen hugged, as Sirinški gave his words of luck for the next season.

In the crowd at the MACA Championships, was Teimurazi Oxmaul, fresh of his Super Bantamweight boxing unification win over Jack Blackman. Teimurazi, a rep for Eric Hope University in Luar Aels in the Aels region, was spotted with Famed writer Kyong Ashynwar.

Teimurazi had this to say about Nikolaj Sirinški big win.

"The Kid has some skills. Would hate to face him the boxing ring, but I think I can mange." Teimurazi followed that up with. "Lots of great talent here in the MACA, and I'll make sure to give a good word to my people back in Aels. Maybe a few top names will show up next year to compete. Now, I have to go congratulate my boy Nik."

Teimurazi is set to do compete in a friendly match again a still unnamed boxer from the Markion region.

Don't be worried before buying headgears. But read reviews carefully

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:58 am

Junior Sergeant Artem Maslow
District Police
Kurakchevsk, Kingdom Of Oopona, Empire Of Treko

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The capital city of Kurakchevsk was alive and roaring with the sounds of city life. Honking was incessant, people moved like water along the sidewalks, and construction was always in progress. However, despite being a modern city there was one thing that was still traditional and persistent, the District Police. Throughout the decades the District Police force still wore the traditional black uniform that was complemented by a red peaked cap, brown leather webbing, white trim around the cuffs, and the always polished black boots. It was this traditionalism that attracted me towards the idea of serving with the District Police. Growing up I always heard tales of the District Police bringing law into the lawless steppes of Treko. Risking life and limb to bring order to the Tsar’s Empire. Though the time of steppe bandits plaguing the countryside has long since passed there is still a need for law and order in Treko. Despite the role being diminished to more of a State Police role I enjoy my job.

“Artem, stop staring off into the distance! You keep that up and someone will steal the elk right from under you,” jested Vitalij as he rode up beside me, his taser lance standing upright in his stirrup which was supported by his hand.

“Sorry, Vitalij, got lost in my mind,” I replied with a grin, “Also, you’re one to talk. A thief could easily steal your papakha right off your head and you wouldn’t even notice!”

Vitalij let out a boisterous laugh that seemed to grab the attention of every passerby on the sidewalk. If I was still a recruit I would have been embarrassed by Vitalij’s boisterous laugh and probably would have become red in the face but I joined in and let out a boisterous laugh as well. Our enjoyment of the joke came to a quick end when both of our radios came to life, “...K-211 and K-212 we have a 10-71 at Imperskiy & 5th, how copy?...”

I quickly grabbed my shoulder mic and responded, “This is K-211 and K-212. We are 10-49 to Imperskiy & 5th!”

Vitalij and I quickly spurred our elks and took off down the road in the direction of Imperskiy & 5th. The sight of our galloping elks brought nearby traffic to a standstill and allowed us to cut across traffic. If the sight of elks moving at full gallop didn’t stop traffic our taser lances could be used to slow and halt traffic by extending it in front of moving vehicles. As we continued to gallop towards our intended scene we saw several citizens running away from the area or pointing in the direction of the crime in progress. With the distance becoming ever closer I turned on my taser lance and prepared myself for what was to come.

Turning the corner onto Imperskiy & 5th we were met by gunfire from the perpetrator who was already making a run for it. Vitalij and I continued forward and couched our taser lances and pursued the gunmen down the sidewalk. Despite his attempts at running it was no match for our elks which easily closed the distance. As we neared the perpetrator turned and fired in desperation to halt our advance but it was useless. I slammed my taser lance into the perpetrator’s jacketed chest which knocked him to the ground and Vitalij followed up by using his taser lance to keep the man down. With haste I dismounted and stomped by black leather boot onto the man's hand which was holding the gun. The perpetrator let out an agonizing scream which I ignored as I flipped him over and handcuffed him before letting Vitalij taze him again

“HQ, this is K-211 and K-212, we have the perpetrator in custody,” I said with a smile as I planted my knee on the man’s back.

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:24 pm

Likewise, a meeting with the GDU has been set, on working to help make a reasonable state out of the Žeknijans, with two ideas set forth.

Greater Drejveskan Union

Office of Foreign Affairs

Encryption: Open
To: Joseon-Vedoric Protectorate

To the prestigious government of the Joseon-Vedoric Protectorate, the GDU would like to extend a hand in peace and accept the offer of creating a reasonable state for the Žeknijans.

Thank You,
Grigorije Marinko

The JVP
Diplomat

Democratic Socialists

Postby The JVP » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:10 am

Turtleback Palace, Kamooko, Placeoderm

Admiral son, had made sure to bring a camera with him on this trip. He had heard of the beauty of the Turtleback Palace, but now that he could see it with his own eyes, he knew that words could never do it justice.

"Ahh. The Queen would request such a palace for herself, if she saw this place." He said as he took a few pictures and then had Katrin take a few of him standing in front of the palace. He looked back over them, and then smiled. "what a place, and to think, you get to work here everyday." He said to her in Korean, as the two walked in.

"You may be right. But I hear Ameria is also equally beauty." She said, still speaking in Korean, as the two showed their badges at the entrance and were let in.

"You are right in that aspect." He said. "But I do get the chance to see something even more lovely." He thought back to how he would every so often get a chance to see Brooke. Be it a meeting, or him just showing up in her part of the port. "Yes. Ameria is truly a lovely and beautiful place."

Katrin narrowed her eyes, but figured it best not to pry into the Admirals life. Seems someone had caught his eye, and a fish, he was hooked.

"Anyways Admiral. There are a few nations already in the Kamooko Pact, and we'll be looking to sign the Accords along with three other nations. Isae and Stallenbourg. Both are nations with holding in our region." She said as she looked over the notes she had prepared for him.

"Ahh. Good Ol' Stallenbourg. The ship builders." He smiled. "You know they built my Shiyu." He said, speaking about his Henderson Class Light Carrier. "Though they have strange views on what a light carrier is." He laughed, as others turned to look at him. "Anyways. Explain this.. Isae to me. I know they have lands on the north east of Muhr, but I know very little about them other then that."

"Well sir. They are an island nation, with a very high number of Engineers. They focus on plans that can land at sea, and have a rare wood only grow on their island called the Royal core." She pursed her lips. "Let me see. I know I have more on them, but I have had very little dealings with them. they stay close to the Green Union and Placeoderm reps, then anything."

"So an ally by choice most likely?" Son replied back.

"Most likely sir. But then again. We are new here, so they just might not have had the chance to really reach out to us." Katrin replied, handing him the folder on Isae.

"OK, who's next?" He asked.

"Well, you already know of Ameria and Stallenbourg. So I guess the CSD."

"The CS who?" He asked back.

"The CSD, Confederate States of Durradon." She pointed at the map he was looking at. "A reason to be a member of the pact. But I have also had little dealings with them sir." She looked around and lowered her voice, even though they had been speaking in Korean the whole time.

"I feel most of the members may not truly like the idea of the JVP entering the Pact. Outside of Ameria and Stallenbourg, but they accepted our forces for other reasons." She said.

Son thought for a few seconds. "You may be right on that front. Ameria was an ally before we signed, same with Stallenbourg. The others not so." He thought for a few more seconds. Maybe this whole Kamooko pact thing was a back idea. Son had heard some of the grumblings on how the JVP was seen as a foreign out of region, imperial power. Hell this Pact seemed very anti-Imperial to begin with. But in good faith, the Queen had picked the KP, over the other groups in the region, because she saw their mission as just one, and knew they could do good.

"No. The Queen has made her pick. we just need to stay in good favor. If it turns out that we are truly welcomed here, then we will leave." he nodded, as he looked around the large convention hall, which seemed to showcase many items. "Come Katrin. Let's look around. we'll worry about these matters later. I really just think that we need to meet and speak with these people. Let them get to know what the JVP is really about." He turned around, and pointed to a large display. "What does that say?" He asked, as the display was in a language foreign to him.

"Umm." Katrin took a few seconds to work on the letters. "It's something about the CSD. That I can make out."

"Perfect. We'll go meet these, Durian."

"Durradon, sir" she corrected.

"Yes." Son said, as he made his way over to the display.
Last edited by The JVP on Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

The JVP
Diplomat

Democratic Socialists

Flow State begins Aels region Tour

Postby The JVP » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:45 pm

Flow State Rocks Seoul

The Slaveška Grunge Rock Band, Flow State, played their first of many sold out shows in Seoul, Joseon, JVP. this falls a few weeks of the Band playing as the warm up act for a variety of top groups, such as girls Generation, Super Junior, Hyukoh, and Inlayer, before preforming and act with Nell. the two bands in talk to work on a joint album.

Flow State, one of the first musical acts to come out of the Markion Region, has been enjoying great play on the JVP airwaves, and even breaking into the top charts.

Tonight, Flow State headlined the first of three shows in Seoul, and reports state that tickets sold out in a matter of hours, as Flow-ers, the name given to the JVP fans of Flow State, have been blasting the airways with requests for hits from the band.

My Sweet Summer, a Phoenixian Band, is set to open for Flow State during their Second Seoul show, and then the two groups will play on stages around the Empire.

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm

3 clicks off I-8
Sgt Jisan 'Zani' Kožka
6th Paras

"Holy shit dude, I don't know if it's the Alnite or something. But I'm seeing shit, man," Eik was the designated driver, he did his job just fine, he just couldn't shut up when everyone else in the Žeperi needed it.

"Jesus christ Eikmann, how much of that shit have you done?" Zani looked over to see dilated eyes. Alnite was issued as a brain stimulant for night operations, and actually worked when you really needed it, but if you used it regularly, you turned into a junky real quick.

"I'm on it like a motherfucker, Zani." He reached down in the cupholder and picked up the small pill bottle. He shook it as to tell Jisan it was empty.

"Man, you gotta quit that, you're turning into a zombie." Zani looked out to the right where the I-8 was and saw tracers flying their way. No dukhs were reported in the area which made it that much more strange. He picked up the radio and called into HQ. "Dreamland, this is Vulture 3-3. Taking indirect fire on our two, possible blue on blue, how copy?" Just then, a storm of bullets ricocheted off the top.

"Vulture 3-3, this is Dreamland, I copy. Stay frosty while we figure this out," the voice crackled through the receiver. Zani took a moment to check out the map he had marked out that afternoon with all the units in the area.

"God damn it. It's blue on blue. Elements of the 22nd. Fucking stones." Zani slammed down the receiver.

"22nd, isn't that garrison motorized?" Eikmann unscrewed his canteen and poured in the tropical fruit beverage from his ration.

Eisjel dropped into the conversation after his rude awakening from a nap in the back, using Mark's (who was also sleeping) legs as a pillow. "Yeah, they're coming from Airbase Kustanh. Man, I wish I could be them."

"Eis, the pressing problem is that they're trying to light us the hell up," Zani kept waiting for the radio, but a call never came.

"I don't know, maybe the dumb shits will run out of ammo before we die," Eik took a swig out of his canteen and started up the engine again.
Last edited by Phoenxia on Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy rping c:

Phoenxia
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Phoenxia » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:15 pm

1998, 150km South of Volodovka

Kjel sat on the back of his truck rolling a joint of the finest Žeknijan hash he could find. He looked up for a second to see a convoy coming down the road. They didn’t look like Phoenixian deuce and a halves. They must have been Telroian. “I’ll be damned,” he said after licking and closing the doob.

The Telroian convoy stopped and the soldiers it carried hopped off the trucks, carrying with them supplies and armaments. A Telroian commander together with his entourage went into the officers’ quarters to discuss the logistics of their mission and situation with the Phoenixian commanders.

Meanwhile the soldiers were allowed to relax for a bit, and to hang out with the Phoenixian soldiers. A group of Telroians approached Kjel and his friends, and one of them asked in broken Phoenixian, “Do you will to share?” Pointing at their poorly hidden stash.

“I mean, fuck it, sure. You know how to roll?” Kjel lit one up and took a nice little drag. “That’s hard shit right there, be careful.” The Telroian soldiers sat down as one of them rolled a doob. “I’m Kjel, what are your names?” Kjel asked and took another puff.

The Telroian with the broken Phoenixian, who was the only one who knew Phoenixian said, “My name is Mikayl, and those is Josif, Leo, and Praov.” Mikayl took a puff and passed on the doob to Leo, who burst into coughs after taking one puff. Kjel and the other Telroians burst into laughter, which seemed like the only thing that passed the language barrier.

Kjel started playing ‘Blinde’ by Klown. God, Priven des Projeken was an utter masterpiece. Eventually, he started singing along, “Du ne kon’ zes chanzen, Is’ tak blinde.”

Mikayl, barely understanding a word from the song, and the other three Telroians, not understanding a single word, smiled and headbanged together with Kjel to the song’s beat. And thus they found another way to break the language barrier: good music.

When the song ended, Kjel asked Mikayl if he wanted to play any music. Mikayl didn’t have a music player on him nor did he recognize any of the songs from Kjel’s tapes, so he looked at the other Telroians and asked them in Parenese, “Yo, you’re up to singing Lover?”. The stoned Telroians chuckled and nodded, so Mikayl turned back to Kjel and said “I don’t recognize music on your collection, but I know good song we can sing”.

The Telroians sang the song loudly together, this time it was Kjel’s turn to not understand anything. At the end of the song Kjel recognized the word Kurvá, or as it is said in Phoenixian Körwa. That word ment whore.

Kjel clapped and laughed and so did the Telroians, all having a good time without needing to understand a word coming out of each other’s mouths.

Happy rping c:

Great Humania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:12 pm

The Imperial Military Services sent officials to Sevevill to discuss selling the Bronze Dome ICBM defense system to meet the Sevevillian military officials at Sevevills capital. They’re have been discussions at the IMC(Imperial Military Council) Overseas Committee on whom they should support in this regional cold war. Both sides discuss the pros and cons if they were to side with Arcadia or Sevevill but they still haven't chosen which side they support, for now the meeting will be behind closed doors.

Ships of the Lesula Sea Fleet arrived at Markionian Tyria to conduct a military exercise alongside local home guard and the troops that were stationed in Markionian Tyria. Troops of the 7th Marine Expeditionary Division, 8th Marine Expeditionary Division, and the 9th Marine Expeditionary Division have also arrived. The Anti Aircraft and Anti Naval weaponry is on route to Markionian Tyria.

News

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates