NATION

PASSWORD

[Submitted] Stinging in the Rain

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Cretox State
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

[Submitted] Stinging in the Rain

Postby Cretox State » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:19 am

I wrote a draft based on Danubian Peoples' abandoned "Stinging in the Rain" (they gave me permission to use the idea). As always, any feedback is appreciated.

Edit: Draft 4. Cleaned up a few things.

Stinging in the Rain

Validity: Cannot have high environmental beauty or high eco-friendliness.

Description
Increasingly severe acid rain throughout @@NAME@@ has led to the nation's historic statues and monuments deteriorating faster than ever before. In response to this apparently pressing matter, some concerned citizens have started streaming into your office to pour their advice on your head.

Option 1
"Them doggone rain's washin' away my heritage!" rages rural farmer @@RANDOMNAME@@, waving a homemade version of the national flag in your face. "You need to restore every damaged monument and statue, and cover 'em all with a nice thick layer of protective wax or plastic. Our history's worth it!"

Effect: ancient monuments look better than newly-built housing

Option 2
"That's a flawed approach if I ever saw one," says substitute teacher @@RANDOMNAME@@, condescendingly chuckling at the flag's inaccuracies. "Any educated person could tell you that only way to solve this problem is by tackling its source. Crack down on pollution coming from factories and coal-burning power plants, and invest in alternate forms of energy generation. Otherwise, these statues and our environment are just going to keep circling the drain."

Effect: particularly nasty flatulence carries a hefty fine

Option 3
"Cry me a river!" snarls Treasury Minister @@RANDOMNAME@@, menacingly approaching the flag with a lighter. "Sacrificing cheap power and efficient production of goods over a few worthless statues is backwards and disproportionate, much like that travesty of a flag! Cut back on air pollution regulations, and we'll all be happier. Except the statues, but I ain't exactly dripping with concern, now am I?"

Effect: public parks are virtually indistinguishable from industrial parks

Stinging in the Rain

Description
Increasingly severe acid rain throughout @@NAME@@ has led to the nation's historic statues and monuments deteriorating faster than ever before. In response to this apparently pressing matter, some concerned citizens have started streaming into your office to pour their advice on your head.

Option 1
"That doggone rain's washin' away my heritage!" rages rural farmer @@RANDOMNAME@@, waving a slightly-inaccurate homemade version of the national flag in your face. "You need to restore every damaged monument and statue, cover 'em all with protective wax or plastic, and put up some shelter for the little ones. Our history's worth it!"

Option 2
"That's a flawed approach if I ever saw one," remarks social studies teacher @@RANDOMNAME@@, correcting the flag with a foul-smelling marker. "The only way to solve this problem is by tackling its source. Crack down on pollution coming from factories and coal-burning power plants, and invest in alternate forms of energy generation. Otherwise, these statues and our environment are just going to keep circling the drain."

Option 3
"Cry me a river!" snarls Treasury Minister @@RANDOMNAME@@, menacingly approaching the now-accurate flag with a lighter. "Why would anyone be dripping with concern over a few worthless statues? After all, it's a small price to pay for cheap power and efficient production of goods. Cut back on air pollution regulations, and we'll all be happier. Except the statues, but they can't complain, now can they?"

Effect: public parks are virtually indistinguishable from industrial parks

Stinging in the Rain

Description
Increasingly severe acid rain throughout @@NAME@@ has led to the nation's historic statues and monuments deteriorating faster than ever before. Recently, one of your government's most vocal critics took advantage of this in several scathing videos targeting you. In response, some concerned citizens have started streaming into your office to pour their advice on your head.

Option 1
"Them doggone rain's burnin' away my heritage!" rages rural farmer @@RANDOMNAME@@, waving a slightly-inaccurate homemade version of the national flag in your face. "You need to restore every damaged monument and statue, cover ‘em all with protective wax, and put up some shelter for the little ones. Our history's worth it!"

Option 2
"That's a flawed approach if I ever saw one," remarks social studies teacher @@RANDOMNAME@@, correcting the flag with a foul-smelling marker. "The only way to solve this problem is by tackling its source. Crack down on pollution coming from factories and coal-burning power plants, and invest in alternate forms of energy generation."

Option 3
"Cry me a river!" snarls Minister of Energy @@RANDOMNAME@@, menacingly approaching the now-accurate flag with a lighter. "Why should anyone care about a few worthless statues? After all, it's a small price to pay for cheap power and efficient production of goods. Cut back on air pollution regulations, and we'll all be happier. Except the statues, but they can't complain, now can they?"

Effect: the nation’s public parks are virtually indistinguishable from industrial parks

Option 4
As the room’s smoke alarm goes off, an exasperated aide exclaims, “We wouldn’t be dealing with this if not for those videos! Crack down on anti-government propaganda, and I think all our lives will get a lot easier.” @@HE@@ runs off coughing.

Effect: a tree doesn’t fall in the forest unless @@LEADER@@ is around to hear it

Stinging in the Rain

Validity: Cannot have high eco-friendliness or high environmental beauty.

Description
Increasingly severe acid rain throughout @@NAME@@ has led to the nation's historic statues and monuments deteriorating faster than ever before, and one of your government's most vocal critics took advantage of this in several scathing videos demonstrating '@@LEADER@@'s wet work of our culture'. Despite the storm raging outside, a steady stream of soaked citizens have been trickling into your office to pour their advice on your head.

Option 1
"Those videos may be annoying, not to mention completely slanderous, but they do bring up a valid point," opines amateur historian @@RANDOMNAME@@, sporting a simple yet functional umbrella. "Those monuments are a core part of who we are. It'll be a drain on the treasury to repair and maintain them all, but the result? Priceless."

Option 2
"A few statues are the least of our problems!" exclaims climate activist @@RANDOMNAME@@, wearing one of those umbrella hats that go in and out of style but always manage to stick around. "Have you seen the forest just south of @@CAPITAL@@? It's completely decimated! The marshes too! @@MAJORINDUSTRY@@ and their factories are to blame, I'm sure of it. You need to impose strict limits on industrial pollution, and pour more funding into restoring our nation's environment."

Option 3a
Validity: Must have market economy
"Cry me a river!" exclaims @@MAJORINDUSTRY@@ executive @@RANDOMNAME@@, seemingly not caring about the puddle @@HE@@'s making on the floor. "You know what's worse than losing some statues and trees? Our profits being washed away! If anything, you should be pumping more money into industry instead of trying to regulate it."

Effect: national parks are virtually indistinguishable from industrial parks

Option 3b
Validity: Must have state-run economy
"Cry me a river!" exclaims Minister of Economic Development @@RANDOMNAME@@, not exactly dripping with concern. "You know what's worse than losing some statues and trees? Our critical industries being washed away! If anything, you should be pumping more money into industry!"

Effect: national parks are virtually indistinguishable from industrial parks

Option 4
"I think you're missing the point," suggests @@RANDOMNAME@@, a shady advisor who you could've sworn you fired last week. "The real issue is those videos! The government needs to crack down on un-@@DEMONYM@@ propaganda, and completely deny the existence of acid rain. After all, if a tree falls in the forest and no-one's around to hear it..."

Effect: @@LEADER@@ says cancer patients just go to sleep for a bit
Last edited by Cretox State on Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 25 times in total.
GA/SC/Issues author. Public Servant. Killer of Stats. Thought Leader. Influencer. P20 Laureate. Delegate Emeritus of thousands of regions.

Le Libertia
Secretary

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Le Libertia » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:47 am

This looks really good!

The only thing I see is that the validity of this issue should be influenced by the fact that nations with high eco-friendliness and environmental beauty would be unlikely to have this issue.

Cretox State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cretox State » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:02 pm

Le Libertia wrote:The only thing I see is that the validity of this issue should be influenced by the fact that nations with high eco-friendliness and environmental beauty would be unlikely to have this issue.

That's a good point. I changed the validity.
GA/SC/Issues author. Public Servant. Killer of Stats. Thought Leader. Influencer. P20 Laureate. Delegate Emeritus of thousands of regions.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:13 pm

Can't you just put them in a museum?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:10 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:Can't you just put them in a museum?

Much of the cultural aspect of statues comes from their location - imagine if the statue of liberty was to be moved.
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Merevane
Secretary

Founded: Apr 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Merevane » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:19 pm

I like it! Although, wouldn't an environmental development minister *want* to keep things environmentally friendly?

The Allied Tribe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied Tribe » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:27 pm

Merevane wrote:I like it! Although, wouldn't an environmental development minister *want* to keep things environmentally friendly?

Usually, but a corrupt government could hire an environmental development minister who doesn’t care about the environment. Still, maybe a Minister of Industry would be better?
Currently retired. This nation (my first on this website) will be put to rest after 4 years on April 22.
A pacifist union located on the utopian planet Delotheaa. Nothing notable other than its longevity (as the nation has existed for over 10,000 years) and its unusual ability to repel invasions.
We are also called Deetileaa-Deluaiia.
2nd Allied Tribe War is over, The Allied Tribe repels an invasion by ATFF | The Allied Tribe officially bans Child Labor, Compulsory Organ Harvesting | The Allied Tribe states that force must be used strictly defensively, begins armed neutrality and cuts aggressive military ties with all nations

Cretox State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cretox State » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:27 pm

The Allied Tribe wrote:Usually, but a corrupt government could hire an environmental development minister who doesn’t care about the environment. Still, maybe a Minister of Industry would be better?

I changed it to “Economic Development”, though I’m trying to think of a more ironic-sounding title.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:22 pm

Noahs Second Country wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Can't you just put them in a museum?

Much of the cultural aspect of statues comes from their location - imagine if the statue of liberty was to be moved.

Mrh. That was more commentry about the Parthenon Marbles, but yea, I see your point
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Electrum
Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 20, 2013

Postby Electrum » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:07 am

Option 2: It's not exactly industrial pollution that's really causing acid rain, it's mainly the use of coal in electrical generation. Other, lesser determinants are agriculture, industrial pollution, and car pollution.

Option 3: Which critical industries are being washed away? Also I'm not quite sure about Option 3 in general, it seems a bit incongruous to jump from 'who cares about statues' to 'fund industry'.

Option 4: I think @@DEMONYM@@ should be @@DEMONYMADJECTIVE@@
NationStates Tennis Tour President - NSTT rankings and season nine schedule

Issues Editor - List of issue ideas - Got Issues discord

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:39 am

Stinging in the Rain

Validity: Cannot have high eco-friendliness or high environmental beauty.

Description
Increasingly severe acid rain throughout @@NAME@@ has led to the nation's historic statues and monuments deteriorating faster than ever before, and one of your government's most vocal critics took advantage of this in several scathing videos demonstrating '@@LEADER'S@@ wet work of our culture'. Despite the storm raging outside, a steady stream of soaked citizens have been trickling into your office to pour their advice on your head.

I'm surprised this topic has never been directly covered before, so well done for finding a solid issue niche.

Good title and opening, though the middle section seems a bit clumsy in its flow. This bit here...

"and one of your government's most vocal critics took advantage of this in several scathing videos demonstrating"

...runs on overly.

Macro '@@LEADER'S@@ is a bit of a mess. Try @@LEADER@@'s.

Option 1
"Those videos may be annoying, not to mention completely slanderous, but they do bring up a valid point," opines amateur historian @@RANDOMNAME@@, sporting a simple yet functional umbrella. "Those monuments are a core part of who we are. It'll be a drain on the treasury to repair and maintain them all, but the result? Priceless."

I feel like there's words for the sake of words here. This isn't a criticism of bad writing - your'e above the level of needing to be told how English works. Rather, this is as one author to another suggesting things to think about stylistically.

For example, why "opines"? I know that many people seem to be of the opinion that "says" shouldn't be used, but if you're going to use a synonym for "says", then add some information in some way. "Opines" just tells us that's his opinion, which we already knew.

Likewise, why does the umbrella need to be "simple yet functional" and why is he "sporting" it.

Is there any difference between what you said and "says umbrella-toting amateur historian @@randomname@@"?

So use a synonym for says, and add a description of the speaker, but do so meaningfully rather than just because of default expectations. Use that space to make it funny, or clever, or to tell us something we didn't already know.

Don't purple prose for the sake of it. Use simple language when simple language will do, or use descriptive language that actually adds description or humour.

More critically, if he is proposing that we repair and restore the statues, then how is he proposing that we protect the statues from further damage in future? Why is he saying it will cost a lot of money? Is he trying to put you off the idea, or is he aware he's within the NS simulation and trying to telegraph a change to your government spending stats?

Step back and put yourself in the character's shoes and think about how he is trying to solve the problem. Don't point out the obstacles, but rather sell the benefits. Give him a unique voice that makes him sound like a different person to the other speakers, rather than all four adopting the same speech patterns. Obviously you're one author writing four people, but that doesn't mean you can't have four voices here.

Then repeat that process of review with the other options, and you'll be approaching a good issue.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Cretox State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cretox State » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:25 pm

That’s some comprehensive feedback! I’ll definitely be incorporating it in the next draft. I will most likely not be submitting this for the contest, since I’d rather take the time to have a good issue than rush to submit something.
Last edited by Cretox State on Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cretox State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cretox State » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:03 pm

Has it been two weeks already? Anyways, I’m bumping this, and draft 2 is now up.

Cretox State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cretox State » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:40 am

If there are no objections, I’ll probably submit this sometime later this week.

Candensia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2017

Postby Candensia » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:52 am

Increasingly severe acid rain throughout @@NAME@@ has led to the nation's historic statues and monuments deteriorating faster than ever before. Recently, one of your government's most vocal critics took advantage of this in several scathing videos targeting you. In response, some concerned citizens have started streaming into your office to pour their advice on your head.

The entire video aspect of the issue isn't addressed until option 4, and at that point it's just an afterthought in a very skimpy option. If it were up to me, I'd snip it from the description and snip out option 4.

Options 1 and 2 are looking somewhat thin. It's up to you, but I'd consider adding maybe a single line of humorous non-filler to each.

In option 3, I'd consider changing the speaker. It seems somewhat strange that the Minister of Energy would argue, presumably, against option 2. Option 2 explicitly supports investing in new energy sources, which I'd imagine an energy department would be supportive of as long as energy needs remain satisfied. I think a more fiscally minded department would be more appropriate.
Last edited by Candensia on Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Free Joy State wrote:Time spent working on writing skills -- even if the draft doesn't work -- is never wasted.

Cretox State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cretox State » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:57 pm

Draft 3 up in accordance with Candensia’s suggestions.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:27 am

Looking good.

I've only ever heard of wax being protective for bronze statues -- I think calcium-based corrosion isn't going to be prevented by just wax, you'd actually need a non-permeable and permanent layer of plastic over the limestone/marble. However these are just technical details and could be fixed with saying "wax or plastic".

Otherwise looks pretty solid.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Cretox State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cretox State » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:59 pm

Changed to Last Call. I'll probably submit this sometime later this week.

Candensia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2017

Postby Candensia » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:51 am

This looks solid, and Whoever came up with that title deserves a sticker.

A couple quick polish suggestions before you send this off.

"Them doggone rain's washin' away my heritage!" rages rural farmer @@RANDOMNAME@@, waving a slightly-inaccurate homemade version of the national flag in your face.

I'd change "Them" to "That" and snip "slightly inaccurate" since it's probably understood that a homemade flag isn't immaculate.

cover ‘em all with protective wax or plastic

‘em to 'em.

Effect: the nation’s public parks are virtually indistinguishable from industrial parks

nation’s to nation's

But maybe just cut it down to "public parks are indistinguishable from industrial parks".

remarks social studies teacher @@RANDOMNAME@@, correcting the flag with a foul-smelling marker.

menacingly approaching the now-accurate flag with a lighter.

So I think the flag joke works well in option 1 in coordination with the speaker, but it's not as funny the second or third time around, and feels somewhat disjointed from the statue debate. Definitely a stylistic thing, but consider switching up the jokes. Maybe have the third speaker menacingly approach a bonsai tree on @@LEADER@@'s desk with a lighter, or something like that.
The Free Joy State wrote:Time spent working on writing skills -- even if the draft doesn't work -- is never wasted.

Cretox State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cretox State » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:42 pm

Candensia wrote:This looks solid, and Whoever came up with that title deserves a sticker.

Badge hunter :p

Candensia wrote:A couple quick polish suggestions before you send this off.

"Them doggone rain's washin' away my heritage!" rages rural farmer @@RANDOMNAME@@, waving a slightly-inaccurate homemade version of the national flag in your face.

I'd change "Them" to "That" and snip "slightly inaccurate" since it's probably understood that a homemade flag isn't immaculate.

cover ‘em all with protective wax or plastic

‘em to 'em.

nation’s to nation's

But maybe just cut it down to "public parks are indistinguishable from industrial parks".

Them dang dirty smart apostrophes. I cut down the effect line.

Candensia wrote:
remarks social studies teacher @@RANDOMNAME@@, correcting the flag with a foul-smelling marker.

menacingly approaching the now-accurate flag with a lighter.

So I think the flag joke works well in option 1 in coordination with the speaker, but it's not as funny the second or third time around, and feels somewhat disjointed from the statue debate. Definitely a stylistic thing, but consider switching up the jokes. Maybe have the third speaker menacingly approach a bonsai tree on @@LEADER@@'s desk with a lighter, or something like that.

While I could change it, I like having a running joke throughout the issue. If I do change it, then I'll remove "slightly-inaccurate" from option 1.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:26 pm

Cretox State wrote:While I could change it, I like having a running joke throughout the issue. If I do change it, then I'll remove "slightly-inaccurate" from option 1.
It'd be fine if it symbolized something about the speakers, even if the issue wasn't literally about flags. However, I'm not sure what it's supposed to imply in this case. The speaker who wants to burn the flag gives no other indication of being particularly anti-establishment, the speaker correcting the flag isn't otherwise acting particularly pedantic, etc. There isn't really any relationship between pedantry and environmentalism (sure, some people practice both, but there's no clear thematic benefit to a character doing so).

Cretox State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cretox State » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:12 pm

Trotterdam wrote:
Cretox State wrote:While I could change it, I like having a running joke throughout the issue. If I do change it, then I'll remove "slightly-inaccurate" from option 1.
It'd be fine if it symbolized something about the speakers, even if the issue wasn't literally about flags. However, I'm not sure what it's supposed to imply in this case. The speaker who wants to burn the flag gives no other indication of being particularly anti-establishment, the speaker correcting the flag isn't otherwise acting particularly pedantic, etc. There isn't really any relationship between pedantry and environmentalism (sure, some people practice both, but there's no clear thematic benefit to a character doing so).

I was going with “speaker 1 presents an option that, albeit flawed, comes from his love of his country’s history. Speaker 2 presents an option that would actually address the root problem instead of applying a band-aid solution. Speaker three burns down any hope of solving the problem.”

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:40 pm

Cretox State wrote:I was going with “speaker 1 presents an option that, albeit flawed, comes from his love of his country’s history. Speaker 2 presents an option that would actually address the root problem instead of applying a band-aid solution. Speaker three burns down any hope of solving the problem.”
Still not seeing it. The inaccuracy of the flag does not present a distinction between the root problem and the symptom, it's just an inaccurate flag. If anything, I would say that teaching the flag's original artist better drawing skills would be "adressing the root problem", while merely fixing the flag is a "band-aid solution". The original speaker, meanwhile, wasn't applying any sort of solution, band-aid or otherwise, to the flag, and in fact didn't seem to recognize its inaccuracy as a problem.

As a side note band-aid solutions aren't always a bad thing. Adressing a problem thoroughly is likely to take a long time, so sometimes it's better to apply a stopgap solution that helps immediately, even if it's not good enough on its own in the long run. Plus, while you can reduce acid rain, you're unlikely to ever eliminate it completely (for one thing, there are natural causes of acid rain too), so while this would slow down statue erosion, you'll likely need to do something else if you really want your statues to stand the test of time. (Of course, acid rain also has many other negative effects beyond damaging statues, and is worth trying to reduce for those reasons, but that's besides the point of this issue.)

Cretox State
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cretox State » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:47 pm

I changed the flag part to hopefully flow better with the rest of the issue. I think this version’s a good compromise.

Apabeossie
Envoy

Founded: Jun 04, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Apabeossie » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:42 pm

so in "high environmental beauty or high eco-friendliness", does that mean that nations with high beauty and low ecofriendliness (and vice versa) also can receive this issue and not just low-low ones? Do you have a value for what 'high' is? (although the editors might do it, just curious)

Other than that, great topic and great draft!
✵ Your guide to Apabeossie ✵
“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” -Les Mis Finale

Yahlia wrote:Surely everyone likes penguins? Who doesn't like penguins? I refuse to believe there are people out there who have an opinion of them worse than 'indifferent'

Einswenn wrote:For me it always was and is obscure why would people be so blind and shortsighted to allow themselves unsolicited hate. I’ve already posted this before: take care of your own life, live your own life, and don’t tell the others how they should live theirs

Dizgovzy wrote:Please go read a book or play outside instead of spending your youth behind a computer screen. Don’t waste your time on this site.

New Skandenivia wrote:AFAB ❌
AMAB ❌
Apab ✅

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?