NATION

PASSWORD

A Troubled World [OOC - OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

A Troubled World [OOC - OPEN]

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:16 am

The year is 2020. Europe - and the world - are at a pivotal point. Russian and Chinese aggression is growing by the day, and the US is slowly weakening, as other superpowers battle to become THE next superpower, as the US has been the past 50 years. It's up to you - the player
- to guide your nation to prosperity. Will you embark on a quest to take over the world, or will you negotiate peace and become the next diplomatic power? It's all up to you in,

+ A Troubled World +

What do you do, you ask? Good question. You will take charge of a nation in modern day, either your own canon NS nation or a real-life one. You will handle all the aspects of managing a nation, such as economics, military, and civil matters. You have endless chances to dominate the world - Choose wisely.

App:

Code: Select all
App;

NS Nation:
RP Nation:
Real or Fictional:

Capital:
Leader:
Leader Title:
Government Type:
Population:
Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs):
Nuclear Weapons (Y or N; Note that only nations with population exceeding 50m and full 10% of population enlisted can have nukes):

**NOTE; NO SPACE WEAPONS, SPACE TECH, ETC**

Rules

+ No godmodding
+ No insane things (ex. 10 billion troops, taking an entire country in a month (Looking at you Velyka Rosiya), etc etc)
+ Minimal swearing IC
+ Substantial Posts only please. No one-liners
+ No Copy and Paste posts
+ No spam
+ No metagaming
+ Be nice
+ All Hail IA
+ Frick off, ya derp. No disrespecting OP or Co-OPs.

Pilipinas and Malaya is Co-OP. His word is final, as is mine.

IC
Last edited by Serbia-Macebonia on Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
Jeb Kush!

Nondemoniational Christian, American Patriot, Civic Conservative (In that order)
HALEY/MANCHIN 2024
I was born country, and that's what I'll always be
Like the rivers and the woodlands, wild and free
I got a hundred years of down home running through my blood
I was born country, and this country's what I love
- Alabama, "Born Country"

Heterosexual Cisgender Caucasian Male and proud of it
---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
Either a neolib scum or a fascist scum, you decide
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:24 am

App;

NS Nation: Serbia-Macebonia
RP Nation: Serbia-Macedonia
Real or Fictional: Fictional

Capital: Skopje
Leader: Marjik Navanyovich
Leader Title: President
Government Type: Constitutional Dual Republic
Population: 9.92 million
Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 210,000 active, 490,000 reserve
Nuclear Weapons (Y or N; Note that only nations with population exceeding 50m and full 10% of population enlisted can have nukes): Ongoing nuclear program

Brief History: So basically instead of Montenegro, FYROM stayed with Yugoslavia, and then during the Balkan Wars of the late 90s, Bosnia collapsed due to a coup, followed by a revolution against the new government, in which Yugoslav forces annexed Republika Sprska. Then, Yugoslavia changed it's name in 2004, much like Serbia and Montenegro, to Serbia-Macedonia. It's spelled with a 'B' in my NS nation because my previous nation, Serbia-Macedonia was terminated after around 2 years.
Last edited by Serbia-Macebonia on Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeb Kush!

Nondemoniational Christian, American Patriot, Civic Conservative (In that order)
HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Poland-Kaliningrad
Secretary

Founded: Mar 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Poland-Kaliningrad » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:09 am

App;

NS Nation: Poland-Kaliningrad
RP Nation: Poland-Kaliningrad

Capital: Warszawa (Warsaw)
Leader: King Jan Soldolski I
Leader Title: King of Poland, Grand Duke of Kaliningrad
Government Type: Monarchy
Population: 57.8 mil
Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 5.202 mil (going with a 9% due to Poli-Kali not being a superpower but still having compulsory military service)
Nuclear Weapons (Y or N; Note that only nations with population exceeding 50m and full 10% of population enlisted can have nukes): N
Location: Eastern Europe. Bordered by Belarus and Ukraine to the East, Lithuania and the Baltic Sea to the North, Germany to the West, and Czechia and Slovakia to the South. 1939 Poland + 1945 (current) Poland + Kaliningrad
Brief History: Formed in 1992 after the fall of the USSR. Russia attempted an invasion of Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, and Poland. Poland unified with Kaliningrad, and after allied assistance, Russia backed down. All four nations moved farther East, with Poland regaining it's 1939 claims and with Lithuania, Belarus, and Ukraine getting former Russian territory as compensation . Restored the Monarchy, and here we are.
Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła, Kiedy my żyjemy.
Co nam obca przemoc wzięła, Szablą odbierzemy.

"Sorry, I don't speak pierogi"
—Yahlia

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:23 am

App;

NS Nation: Minskiev
RP Nation: The Democratic State of Japan
Real or Fictional: Real

Capital: Tokyo
Leader: Shinzō Abe
Leader Title: Prime Minister
Government Type: Republic
Population: 126.5 million
Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 500,000, .3% of pop.
Nuclear Weapons (Y or N; Note that only nations with population exceeding 50m and full 10% of population enlisted can have nukes): N
Location: Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Sakhalin, Pacific Islands, East Hebei
Brief History: After Hiroshima, Japan surrendered under the conditions that they kept their pre-1937 land, but they’d become democratic. Other than that, anything IRL.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:49 am

Poland-Kaliningrad wrote:App;

NS Nation: Poland-Kaliningrad
RP Nation: Poland-Kaliningrad

Capital: Warszawa (Warsaw)
Leader: King Jan Soldolski I
Leader Title: King of Poland, Grand Duke of Kaliningrad
Government Type: Monarchy
Population: 57.8 mil
Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 5.202 mil (going with a 9% due to Poli-Kali not being a superpower but still having compulsory military service)
Location: Eastern Europe. Bordered by Belarus and Ukraine to the East, Lithuania and the Baltic Sea to the North, Germany to the West, and Czechia and Slovakia to the South. 1939 Poland + 1945 (current) Poland + Kaliningrad
Brief History: Formed in 1992 after the fall of the USSR. Russia attempted an invasion of Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, and Poland. Poland unified with Kaliningrad, and after allied assistance, Russia backed down. All four nations moved farther East, with Poland regaining it's 1939 claims and with Lithuania, Belarus, and Ukraine getting former Russian territory as compensation . Restored the Monarchy, and here we are.

Accepted. Note that your military will be severely underfunded (ex. not enough weapons, less skilled training, increased chances of loss and starvation on the battlefield unless you raid the local homes), and you will not have much money left over even still.
Jeb Kush!

HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:51 am

Minskiev wrote:App;

Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 500,000, .3% of pop.
Location: Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Sakhalin, Pacific Islands, East Hebei
Brief History: After Hiroshima, Japan surrendered under the conditions that they kept their pre-1937 land, but they’d become democratic. Other than that, anything IRL.

Rejected. Korea, for the sake of RP, will be divided into North and South. North would be a communist country with Kim Jong-Un in power, South Korea can be your puppet/vassal. East Hebei is to be returned to China. Sorry, trying to keep some sort of status quo here. ;)
Last edited by Serbia-Macebonia on Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeb Kush!

HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:58 am

RP Schedule

EventDate
Start of ICTBA - Once sizable amount of people sign up (At least 4)
Annual BudgetTBA - Once majority of members have posted at least 1 IC post

**Updated Weekly**
Jeb Kush!

HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:00 am

Current Date -

December 2019 - January 2020

*Time will begin once IC thread opens. Two RP months equal 1 real-life week*
Jeb Kush!

HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Poland-Kaliningrad
Secretary

Founded: Mar 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Poland-Kaliningrad » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:04 am

Should we not account for the Great Central War? The latest RP date then was October 1st, 2020.
Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła, Kiedy my żyjemy.
Co nam obca przemoc wzięła, Szablą odbierzemy.

"Sorry, I don't speak pierogi"
—Yahlia

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:15 am

Poland-Kaliningrad wrote:Should we not account for the Great Central War? The latest RP date then was October 1st, 2020.

This would be a separate RP.
Jeb Kush!

HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

The Kingdom of Denmark
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 08, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Kingdom of Denmark » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:17 am

NS Nation: The Kingdom of Denmark
RP Nation: KoD (The kingdom of Denmark)

Capital: Cheshire - Copenhagen
Leader: Margarethe Kanahaeson III / Christian Řæbvecvcg Æblöötnj
Leader Title: Queen Margarethe Kanahaeson II / Prime Minister Christian Řæbvecvcg Æblöötnj
Government Type: Social democracy
Population: (Overall) 24.1 million
Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 3,100,000,000
Nuclear Weapons (Y or N; Note that only nations with population exceeding 50m and full 10% of population enlisted can have nukes): No (Not used or owned under federal administration*)

Brief History: The Kingdom of Denmark was formed with the states of Iceland, Greenland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark signing a unity form in Copenhagen on the 3rd of May, in 2005. The Kingdom, of Denmark has never encountered any severe wars or battles in its history. Queen Margarethe’s III father, Christian, died in 2007, after forming the kingdom. Margarethe III is now the queen of Denmark, and rules along with Christian Ablootnji, the Prime Minister. In 2010, Denmark engaged in a fight between the Finnish kingdom over the Aaland Islands, a group of Islands near Stockholm. Today, Denmark has no grudges or land disputes, and proudly owns the Aaland Islands.

Main Allies: Poland-Kaliningrad, The Champions League, Libertandonien, Eritei.
Last edited by The Kingdom of Denmark on Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:27 am

Location: Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Sakhalin, Pacific Islands,
Brief History: After Hiroshima, Japan surrendered under the conditions that they kept their pre-1937 land, but they’d become democratic. However, they were made to surrender Korea and East Hebei, until their intervention in the Korean War granted them South Korea. Other than that, anything IRL.

Fixed.
Last edited by Minskiev on Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:28 am

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:NS Nation: The Kingdom of Denmark

Leader Title: Queen Margarethe Kanahaeson II / Prime Minister Christian Řæbvecvcg Æblöötnj
Population: (Overall) 2.1 billion
Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 140,000,000,001
Nuclear Weapons (Y or N; Note that only nations with population exceeding 50m and full 10% of population enlisted can have nukes): No (Not used or owned under federal administration*)

Brief History: Freedom from Narithiania, First gains and happenings 500 - 1159, National crisis 1163 - 1235, Fightings of the Prussian Century 1243 - 1296, The Saskijkcheckawii Age 1297-1402, Roman Empire times 1403-1448, The Carrnibulaic times 1448-1538, The golden age of Denmark 1539-1907, Current times 1908-_ (Denmark has rose from the first era, conquered much in the second, and now remains a powerful, strong nation).

Rejected. Based on the populations of your territory, your population is around 11.2 million. Please revise your military to fit that population.
Jeb Kush!

HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:29 am

Minskiev wrote:

Location: Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Sakhalin, Pacific Islands,
Brief History: After Hiroshima, Japan surrendered under the conditions that they kept their pre-1937 land, but they’d become democratic. However, they were made to surrender Korea and East Hebei, until their intervention in the Korean War granted them South Korea. Other than that, anything IRL.

Fixed.

Accepted
Jeb Kush!

HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:32 am

Lmao 2020 Denmark with 2.1 billion population

If that was Sweden, that’d be based.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:34 am

Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 140,000,000,001

Brief History: Freedom from Narithiania, First gains and happenings 500 - 1159, National crisis 1163 - 1235, Fightings of the Prussian Century 1243 - 1296, The Saskijkcheckawii Age 1297-1402, Roman Empire times 1403-1448, The Carrnibulaic times 1448-1538, The golden age of Denmark 1539-1907, Current times 1908-_ (Denmark has rose from the first era, conquered much in the second, and now remains a powerful, strong nation).

I'm not the OP (and haven't even apped yet), but I feel I need to point a few things out: 1. Please, use real Danish names instead of gibberish. 2. That history doesn't make any sense. With that map, you could've easily done instead that Denmark'S history was as irl, but that it kept Norway after the Napoleonic wars somehow.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:36 am

If I app as North Korea, is it OK to say Kim Jong-un recently died and Kim Yo-jong took over?
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:39 am

Barapam wrote:

I'm not the OP (and haven't even apped yet), but I feel I need to point a few things out: 1. Please, use real Danish names instead of gibberish. 2. That history doesn't make any sense. With that map, you could've easily done instead that Denmark'S history was as irl, but that it kept Norway after the Napoleonic wars somehow.

Minskiev wrote:Lmao 2020 Denmark with 2.1 billion population

If that was Sweden, that’d be based.

Give him a break. He's from my region, I corrected him, and he's 13. (Correct me if I'm wrong KoD, I think that's how old you said you were)
Jeb Kush!

HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:40 am

Barapam wrote:If I app as North Korea, is it OK to say Kim Jong-un recently died and Kim Yo-jong took over?

Yeah.
Jeb Kush!

HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:03 am

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:Give him a break. He's from my region, I corrected him, and he's 13. (Correct me if I'm wrong KoD, I think that's how old you said you were)

Didn't mean to be mean, it's just that I'm Scandinavian myself so it felt unfair that not real name was used (kinda like as if someone called the leader of an independent Scotland "Kilt McHaggis"). The history I meant as a friendly tip. And thanks for your reply in the other post about North Korea.

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:06 am

Yeah, and how do you have a national crisis for 72 years?

And a 400 year long Golden Age in Europe? As Denmark? Questionable...

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:07 am

Barapam wrote:
Serbia-Macebonia wrote:Give him a break. He's from my region, I corrected him, and he's 13. (Correct me if I'm wrong KoD, I think that's how old you said you were)

Didn't mean to be mean, it's just that I'm Scandinavian myself so it felt unfair that not real name was used (kinda like as if someone called the leader of an independent Scotland "Kilt McHaggis"). The history I meant as a friendly tip. And thanks for your reply in the other post about North Korea.

Sorry if I came across as confrontational. :hug:
Jeb Kush!

HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:14 am

Minskiev wrote:Yeah, and how do you have a national crisis for 72 years?

And a 400 year long Golden Age in Europe? As Denmark? Questionable...

To be fair, the crisis were in medieval times, it wouldn't exactly be impossible with lots of peasants uprisings and lords fighting for the throne. And the golden age could simply mean they made progress in science and boring internal affairs, not that they were more powerful than say Britain or France

The Kingdom of Denmark
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 08, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Kingdom of Denmark » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:32 am

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:

Rejected. Based on the populations of your territory, your population is around 11.2 million. Please revise your military to fit that population.

Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 3,000,000

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:35 am

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:
Serbia-Macebonia wrote:

Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 150,000

Fixed. Accepted
Last edited by Serbia-Macebonia on Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeb Kush!

HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover