NATION

PASSWORD

Do I need a high crime rate to implement prisons again?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Disgraces
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Do I need a high crime rate to implement prisons again?

Postby Disgraces » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:47 pm

So I accidentally got rid of prisons a while ago and I want to implement them back. This is the only issue I found about this and it says I need to have a high crime rate.
The nation that represents my views is Tidaton

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:43 am

According to Trotterdam's site, #232 and #1200 can also reverse the "No Prisons" policy. And the issues thread doesn't mention validities for any of them, not even #199.
Last edited by Phydios on Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Vapidistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vapidistan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:29 am

Disgraces wrote:So I accidentally got rid of prisons a while ago and I want to implement them back. This is the only issue I found about this and it says I need to have a high crime rate.

No you don't.

Wait for the reversal issue to come around.

Return to Technical