NATION

PASSWORD

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators: Ultimate Gameplay Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri May 29, 2020 8:42 am

Gorundu wrote:Honestly I think this has always been a case of closet fascists battling with their personal angst. And, obviously, that's a theory validated with plenty of hard proof.

Jocospor, ShrewLlamaLand and those others concerned, please cease populating this thread with your subtle fascist leanings. We don't want that rot here.

*looks around the room then under the table* Nope no fascists there. If all you are doing is namecalling then leave yourself.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri May 29, 2020 8:44 am

Jocospor wrote:
Sedgistan wrote:Okay, points made, everyone back off from each other for a little bit. We'd gone an entire 4 pages without the redtext being deployed. Let's aim for 10 this time?

I find it amusing that the moment I put forward a ridiculous theory, a mod swoops in and attempts to defuse the rising tensions.

What you've erroneously failed to notice is that there's been 116 pages of unjust claims being made against CCD. If NSGP can't take a criticism after just one post, well, that's telling in my opinion. Your intervention, too, is telling.

Now the point's been made.

Your post was funny, I have no issue with it. It was some of the posts around it that looked like things were edging closer to stepping over the line again.

I think you're picking on the wrong person. I get telegrams from the peanut gallery criticising me for being lenient on CCD. I've got no opinion either way on the region; I'm only interested in avoiding rules violations, whichever side they come from.

Dr ac
Secretary

Founded: Feb 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dr ac » Fri May 29, 2020 9:51 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:I'm not even going to bother giving the pro-fascist "take a stand" bait a response.

Dr ac wrote:You mean evidence besides the fact you've allied with fascist regions, had the fascist tag for ages,had actual nazi's on your discord espousing their beliefs (which i've personally seen while I've visited to post the CCoD manyifesto)and refused to remove any of the aforementioned factors?

You mean besides the fact we've closed all relations with fascist regions (after, you know, it was revealed they were OOC fascist), have since removed the fascist tag (that was only ever used in-character), and actively cleared the Discord of all this garbage?

Given we've addressed literally everything you've posted here to justify why we're apparently fascists, I'm really, really confused what your motive is for continuing to spout this garbage.

Talking historically, it'll take time for that reputation for fascism and unwillingless to change to be erased

Jocospor wrote:Honestly I think this is now a case of closet fascists battling with their personal angst. And, obviously, that's a theory validated without the need for any hard proof.

Blood Wine, E-W Souls and those others concerned, please cease populating this thread with your subtle fascist leanings. We don't want that rot here.

....what? are you seriously accusing us of being fascist/fascist leanings?

Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Fri May 29, 2020 10:08 am

Wow things really got heated... To put things back on topic I got a question.

Since the CCD has canceled all embassies that are OOC fascist are there any other future plans for the CCD that will help fix the region's reputation?
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Fri May 29, 2020 10:19 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:My god it's not enough to keep shitting on CCD because "bash the fash", you've now got to turn on a foreign officer who doesn't even defend CCD, just gives their opinion and says we're not fascist.

NSGP is unbelievable sometimes.

How exactly am I turning on Dom? Not that we have a pre-existing connection of any kind but still, how? My advice was genuine, based on years of government service in several regions.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Fri May 29, 2020 10:26 am

Dr ac wrote:Talking historically, it'll take time for that reputation for fascism and unwillingless to change to be erased

...and does spouting the same garbage over and over again somehow speed up this process?

Dr ac wrote:....what? are you seriously accusing us of being fascist/fascist leanings?

Jocospor is pretty clearly being facetious.

Aeritai wrote:Wow things really got heated... To put things back on topic I got a question.

Since the CCD has canceled all embassies that are OOC fascist are there any other future plans for the CCD that will help fix the region's reputation?

I'm not really sure what more there is to do from our end? As far as I know, we've cut off all relations with problem regions, and addressed all concerns posted here.

Most times the CCD attempts to make a gesture of this sort it's dismissed and labelled as a PR stunt. However, if you still have any genuine concerns or suggestions, feel free to post them here.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri May 29, 2020 10:02 pm

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Dr ac wrote:....what? are you seriously accusing us of being fascist/fascist leanings?

I don't know, Shrew, I'm pretty sure Blood Wine's public position is merely to disguise the fact that he's fascist... Again, Blood Wine, please get your fash outta here.

In other news:

**CCD GP THREAD REACHES 100k VIEWS**

That's this thread, fyi. Thanks to everyone who's continually supported the Confederation. We wouldn't be where we are today without YOU!
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri May 29, 2020 10:24 pm

Jocospor wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:

I don't know, Shrew, I'm pretty sure Blood Wine's public position is merely to disguise the fact that he's fascist... Again, Blood Wine, please get your fash outta here.

In other news:

**CCD GP THREAD REACHES 100k VIEWS**

That's this thread, fyi. Thanks to everyone who's continually supported the Confederation. We wouldn't be where we are today without YOU!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri May 29, 2020 11:11 pm

Aeritai wrote:Wow things really got heated... To put things back on topic I got a question.

I missed this question, sorry.

Our approach is twofold:

1) I'm concentrating on fostering intelligent regional gameplay through the Imperial Senate. Having expelled the bureaucratic elite, it's important member nations understand they now have more power than ever in shaping their region. CCD has always aimed to harbour a professional community, and so I'm committing myself to that. Our President is set to unveil his legislative agenda in the coming days, so that's the big domestic focus right now. An amicable, intelligent player-base will also aid in driving away any OOC fascists that remain within CCD - of which the Imperial Council doesn't believe there to be any.

2) Meanwhile, Shrew, in his relatively new position as WA Delegate (we call his ministry the Commission to the World Assembly), is looking to pass legislation that expands upon the rights afforded to the transgender community. This has been on CCD's cards for at least six months now, and we're proud that things are now in motion. You can read about the proposal here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=485551

I'm confident that, through both internal and external operations (none of which are numbered 84), CCD will begin a new chapter of positivity and prosperity. We hope the international community will come to recognise this.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Sat May 30, 2020 5:13 pm

Well it's good that you guys are making these changes to the CCD I hope everything goes well in the future.
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:25 am

Friends, whether Confederation member states or abroad.

The Confederation has always been a region of role-play. The Confederation Government is committed to fostering professional characterisation and prose among even our newest of regionmates.

As such, the following glossary of Confederation terms, titles, acronyms, events and frequently-used-phrases has been published, for the benefit of all nations.

This glossary is set out in Chapter One - Definitions of the Confederation's Code of Law.

Acting- | a prefix afforded any temporary authoritative position within the Confederation Government.
banject | to remove a Confederation member state from the region and bar them from returning.
bulletin | a document published by a nation; a nation may author infinite bulletins.
Cabinet of the Imperial Senate, the | the President of the Imperial Senate's collective departmental administration.
CCD | see "Confederation, the".
CCoD | see "Confederation, the".
CC | see "Civil Congress"; not to be confused with "Confederation Coverage".
Central High Direktorate | the apparent governing authority within Jocospor since the collapse
Central Rift Command Crisis, the | an event which preceded the Second Jocospite Civil War.
Chairman of the Committee | a predecessor to the Mouth and Will of the Emperor.
Chairman of the Confederation | a predecessor to the Mouth and Will of the Emperor.
Channel Six | the primary media service within Confederation State Broadcasting.
Chrome Company | the raiding force of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
Civil Congress | the immediate predecessor to the "Imperial Senate".
Code of Law | the syllabus of law of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
Commission to the World Assembly, the | the governmental branch of the Imperial Council that represents the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators in the World Assembly.
Confederation, the | the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, a region within NationStates. Founded by Jocospor on 24 November 2015.
Confederation Coverage | a defunct state-sponsored publication that was prominent throughout 2018 - 2019.
Confederation Defense Force, the | the international armed forces of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
Confederation Government, the | all the governing authorities of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, those being the Imperial Council and Imperial Senate.
Confederation High Council | a previous authoritative body to the Confederation Government.
Confederation Law | a predecessor to the Imperial Constitution and Code of Law.
Confederation State Broadcasting | a previously independent broadcasting service that was incorporated into the Confederation Government; Confederation State Broadcasting.
Confedereichstag, the | the former government building of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
Confedereichstag II | the current government building of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, opened 29 November 2018 to celebrate the Confederation's third anniversary and designed by architects from Glacikaldr.
Councils of the World Assembly, the | relating to the General Assembly and the Security Council.
Council | see "Imperial Council".
CSB | see "Confederation State Broadcasting".
Dame an honourary title afforded any female Hero of the Confederation, regardless of class, or Knight of the Order of the Severed Hand.
Delegate | see "World Assembly Delegate".
Department of Arts and Communications, the | a current administrative department under the Office of the President of the Imperial Senate granted authority under the Imperial Senate Restructuring Act 2020 which encourages the development of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators' culture.
Department of Defence, the | a current administrative department under the Office of the President of the Imperial Senate granted authority under the Imperial Senate Restructuring Act 2020 which administrates the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators's Confederation Defense Force.
Department of Finance, the | a current administrative department under the Office of the President of the Imperial Senate granted authority under the Imperial Senate Restructuring Act 2020 which administrates the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators's treasury and economy.
Discord | an offsite chat platform used extensively by the [region]Confederation of Corrupt Dictators].
Direktorate Order | an official decree issued exclusively by Jocospor.
Emperor, the | the incumbent leader of Jocospor and the [region]Confederation of Corrupt Dictators[/nation].
endorsement | one World Assembly nation's public approval or support for another World Assembly nation.
endorse | see "endorsement".
enemy of the state | an adversary of particular note to the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
factbook |a document of significance published by a nation; a nation may author a maximum of only twenty-five factbooks.
February Snap, the | an event which saw the unlawful ejection of nearly three hundred Confederation member states on 1 February 2020.
First Jocospite Civil War | a civil war which raged throughout Jocospor from 2013 - 2015 and saw the nation's transition from democracy to empire.
GA | see "General Assembly".
General Assembly, the | the oldest council of the World Assembly which concerns itself with international law.
gross negligence | carelessness in reckless disregard for the safety of nations and the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
"Hail the Confederation!" | note: ! the motto of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
HCF | see "Hero of the Confederation, First Class".
HCS | see "Hero of the Confederation, Second Class".
HC | see "Hero of the Confederation".
Head of State and Government, the | referring to the Emperor's authoritative capacity; see "Emperor, the".
Hero of the Confederation, First Class | the Hero of the Confederation's highest division; awarded to any person.
Hero of the Confederation, Second Class | the Hero of the Confederation's lesser division; awarded to any person.
Hero of the Confederation | the highest order of chivalry within the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators which generally recognises the outstanding contributions of a person to the Confederation.
High Delegate to the World Assembly | a former title for the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators' World Assembly Delegate.
His Supreme Majesty | the Emperor's prefix; see "Emperor, the"
Hon., the | an honourary title afforded any member of the Cabinet of the Imperial Senate; "The Honourable".
IC | see "in-character"; not to be confused with "Imperial Council".
ICHR | see "Imperial Council Hebdomadal Report".
IH | see "Inquisitional Hearing".
Imperial Cabinet | a previous governing body of Jocospor.
Imperial Constitution | a document containing the fundamental principles on which the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators is founded and governed.
Imperial Council | the highest government assembly with authority over the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
Imperial Council Hebdomadal Report | a weekly publication detailing the workings of the Imperial Council and its ministries.
Imperial Delegates' League | an organisation within the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators which promotes the submission of Confederation member states' proposals to the World Assembly.
Imperial Empire, the | a former title of Jocospor.
Imperial Law | the immediate predecessor to the Imperial Constitution and Code of Law.
Imperial Loyalist | in time of crisis, a nation that stands beside Jocospo.
Imperial Oath, the | an public declaration of fealty to Jocospor and the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators sworn by all members of the Confederation Government.
Imperial Offices | the highest governmental branch of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
Imperial Palace | the Vocryae residence of the Emperor and his family.
Imperial Senate | a legislative assembly with authority over the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
imperial | adj. relating to Jocospo.
in-character | actions conducted in NationStates by the nation; actions that could be constituted as role-play.
Inquisitional Hearing | the primary public judicial procedure of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
insurgence | the act of malicious revolt, particularly against the authority of the Confederation Government.
Jocospo-Feroxian War | a civil war which raged throughout the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators and her inter-regional territories during 2016.
Knight of the Order of the Severed Hand | the Order of the Severed Hand's only division; awarded to a national leader.
KOSH | see "Knight of the Order of the Severed Hand".
Lord Director, the | presiding authoritative position over the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Lord of Loathing, the | presiding authoritative position over the Commission to the World Assembly.
Lord Overseer, the | presiding authoritative position over the Ministry of the Senate.
Lord Secretary, the | presiding authoritative position over the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Loyalist of the State | see "Imperial Loyalist".
mass telegrams | a telegram to more than eight nations; see "telegram".
member nation | see "member state"
member state | a nation residing within the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the | the governmental branch of the Imperial Council that administrates the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators' foreign policies and inter-regional relations and territories.
Ministry of Home Affairs, the | the governmental branch of the Imperial Council that administrates the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators' homeland security and regional Discord server.
Ministry of State Broadcasting, the | a governmental branch that administrates the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators' dissemination of state-sponsored media.
Ministry of the Senate, the | a governmental branch that administrates the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators' Imperial Senate.
Mouth and Will of the Emperor, the | the Emperor's appointed representative to the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
Mouth and Will | see "Mouth and Will of the Emperor, the"
Multinational Advisory Committee | a previous authoritative body to the current Confederation Government.
N-Day | a nuclear-themed NationStates event that occurs annually; "Nuclear Day".
NationStates Gameplay | a collective within NationStates that is primarily concerned with gameplay and out-of-character issues, with which the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators frequently finds itself at odds.
NationStates | the multiverse in which the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators exists.
NSGP | see "NationStates Gameplay".
NS | see "NationStates" .
OOC | see "out-of-character"
Opposition, the | the largest major political party not currently in government in the Imperial Senate.
Order of the Severed Hand, the | an order of chivalry within the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators which specifically recognises the outstanding contributions of a nation during the annual Z-Day event.
OSH | see "Order of the Severed Hand, the"
out-of-character | actions conducted in NationStates by the player; actions that could not be constituted as role-play.
political party | an organisation that represents a particular group of nations or set of ideas within the Imperial Senate.
President, the | see "President of the Imperial Senate, the".
President of the Imperial Senate, the | the leader of the Confederation Government within the Imperial Senate.
proconsul | the Imperial title afforded leader of a Confederation vassal region.
Regional Message Board | a region's onsite forum.
RMB | see "Regional Message Board".
SC | see "Security Council" previously: "Supreme Council.
Second Jocospite Civil War | a civil war which raged throughout [nation]Jocospor[/region] and the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators and her inter-regional territories from 10 August 2019 to 21 August 2019.
Security Council, the | the youngest council of the World Assembly which recognizes and responds to individual nations and regions with the aim of ensuring global harmony.
sedition | conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of the Confederation Government.
Senate | see "Imperial Senate".
senator | a person who represents a Confederation member state within the Imperial Senate.
Shadow Cult, the | Jocospor.
Shadow Emperor, the | see "Emperor, the".
Sir | an honourary title afforded any male Hero of the Confederation, regardless of class, or Knight of the Order of the Severed Hand.
Supreme Council | the immediate predecessor to the "Imperial Council" .
telegram stamps | a NationStates currency required to send mass telegrams.
telegram | the primary onsite form of communication in NationStates.
TG | see "telegram".
"Thou shalt know no fear" | the motto of Jocospor.
treason | the betrayal of one's region through various means, either openly or secretively, intentionally or unintentionally.
Vangmar | the penal colony of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
vassal | a region under the direct control of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
Vice-President, the | see "Vice-President of the Imperial Senate, the".
Vice-President of the Imperial Senate, the | the deputy leader of the Confederation Government within the Imperial Senate.
Viceroy of the Confederation | the immediate predecessor to the Mouth and Will of the Emperor.
Vocryae Bombings, the | an act of unidentified terrorism on 17 June 2016.
Vocryae | the capital city of Jocospor.
WA Delegate | see "World Assembly Delegate".
WA Elite, the | a phrase significantly perpetuated by Jocospor and the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators denoting the most influential and arguably corrupt nations within the World Assembly.
WA | see "World Assembly".
WFE | see "World Factbook Entry".
World Assembly Delegate | a nation who holds the most endorsements within a region and who votes on behalf of that region in the World Assembly.
World Assembly | the governing body of NationStates.
World Factbook Entry | a region's large, grey message board on its homepage.
Z-Day | a zombie-themed NationStates event that occurs annually; "Zombie Day".
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:53 am

Helpful. Definitions are appreciated.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:54 am

Mate, put that in a spoiler will ya?
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:20 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Dr ac wrote:Talking historically, it'll take time for that reputation for fascism and unwillingless to change to be erased

...and does spouting the same garbage over and over again somehow speed up this process?

If wishes were horses..... No Shrew, it doesn't. In fact shit like this rapidly slows it down.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:34 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:...and does spouting the same garbage over and over again somehow speed up this process?

If wishes were horses..... No Shrew, it doesn't. In fact shit like this rapidly slows it down.

Get a sense of humour.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

WayNeacTia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Jocospor wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:If wishes were horses..... No Shrew, it doesn't. In fact shit like this rapidly slows it down.

Get a sense of humour.

I have one. If something was actually funny in this here 117 page dumpster fire, it would be worth my time.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:13 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
Jocospor wrote:Get a sense of humour.

I have one. If something was actually funny in this here 117 page dumpster fire, it would be worth my time.

No one's asking you to waste your time reading it :)

If you need suggestions, Robin Williams is pretty funny, bless him.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

West Leas Oros 2
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby West Leas Oros 2 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:16 pm

Geez, more arguing? This is like real life politics, but you don't get to laugh at Donald Trump's facial expression.
WLO Public News: Outdated Factbooks and other documents in process of major redesign! ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: <error:not found>
How many South Americans need to be killed by the CIA before you realize socialism is bad?
I like to think I've come a long way since the days of the First WLO.
Conscientious Objector in the “Culture War”

NationStates Leftist Alternative only needs a couple more nations before it can hold its constitutional convention!

WayNeacTia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:44 pm

Jocospor wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:I have one. If something was actually funny in this here 117 page dumpster fire, it would be worth my time.

No one's asking you to waste your time reading it :)

There is something alluring about this thread. I just can't place my finger on it quite yet. :roll:

wait

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
Jocospor wrote:No one's asking you to waste your time reading it :)

There is something alluring about this thread. I just can't place my finger on it quite yet. :roll:

Tbh I think you're just bored. Go check out Robin Williams if you haven't already.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

WayNeacTia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:41 pm

Jocospor wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:There is something alluring about this thread. I just can't place my finger on it quite yet. :roll:

Tbh I think you're just bored. Go check out Robin Williams if you haven't already.

Watching your so called attempts at damage control is far more amusing than RW will ever be. After all how can Patch compare to posts like these?

wait

Socialist Macronesia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Socialist Macronesia » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Hol' up...

First up,

CCD has actively cut ties with OOC facists, but received arguably more flak than any actually OOC facists?

Now don't get me wrong,

A. CCD bad

B. They know how to get people riled up

And

C. They want to get people riled up

Then again, every post you make, every witty reply you send, you are literally making no impact on what Jocospor and Shrew do.

So if they make a self-commend, just vote against it. If they run for Sec-Gen, vote someone else.

Telling them you don't agree with what they do isn't going to change anything.

If someone was robbing a bank would you want to say "I don't think you should be doing this, as it is illegal" or would you stop them directly?

Also I just learned of the Civil Defence whatever thingy. Are people dumb enough to ACCIDENTALLY JOIN AN ACTIVELY FACIST NATION? Does anyone have stats on how useful it is?

(I must note that I posted almost this same thing a few pages back I think. And somehow it did...

Uhhhhhhhh...

Nothing.

GG CCD, you win this round. If people choose not to follow this advice then it's their fault.)

Welp, it's back to making my storefront. See you all around.
Currently in the process of revamping all of my lore, including my signature. It's gonna probably take a while, better make yourself comfortable.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:29 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
Jocospor wrote:

Watching your so called attempts at damage control is far more amusing than RW will ever be. After all how can Patch compare to posts like these?

You're a very poor judge of talent if you think anything on NationStates is more amusing than *Robin Williams.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:05 am

Jocospor wrote:You're a very poor judge of talent if you think anything on NationStates is more amusing than *Robin Williams.

I hate to agree with Jocospor but he's right. Robin Williams is a comedy legend. NS will never reach the same level of funny as he did. Try someone more realistic. Carrot Top might be more applicable.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:22 pm

The Church of Satan wrote:
Jocospor wrote:You're a very poor judge of talent if you think anything on NationStates is more amusing than *Robin Williams.

I hate to agree with Jocospor but he's right. Robin Williams is a comedy legend. NS will never reach the same level of funny as he did. Try someone more realistic. Carrot Top might be more applicable.

You shouldn't hate to agree with objective fact, that's counterproductive.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay