NATION

PASSWORD

Authoritarian Right Discussion Thread I

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

What is your favourite Auth-Right Ideology?

NazBol
38%
Fascism
13%
Capitalist Fascism
No votes
Authoritarian Capitalism
No votes
State Capitalism/Corporatism
13%
Neo-Conservatism
No votes
Other
38%

Total votes : 8

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Authoritarian Right Discussion Thread I

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:04 am

Remember to keep to topics related to auth-right politics. Whilst the conversation may naturally meander around such areas as religion, philosophy and, of course, conservative wing ideology, please, please try to limit discussion of these topics to their relevance to the political auth-right. We leave it up to posters to decide for themselves what constitutes "auth-right” in political jargon.

Respect your fellow posters, abide by the site rules, and be prepared to have your views challenged, mocked, torn apart, and flushed down the toilet.

Relevant subjects for discussion include:

The politics, philosophies, and ideologies of the authright.
Authright perspectives on economics and political economy.
Cultural issues from authright-wing perspectives.
News and history relevant to the political authright.
Authright responses to current events.
Political, social, cultural, and economic problems and their solutions according to the political authright.
The problems facing particular authright movements or the political authright in general, and how to resolve them.
The influence of religion in the authright.

Also we have to report people now and only chat in the TET. By posting in this thread you agree to be employed as an agent in the snitch union.

Also here's a poll.

If you don't like this thread, consider visiting the AuthLeft.
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:08 am

RIP RWDT :(
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:10 am

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:RIP RWDT :(

Only half of the RWDT regulars are allowed here because this is not the RWDT. The other half have to make their own thread, I'm afraid. :(
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:18 am

I'll be disappointed if NazBol gang doesn't make an appearance.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:19 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:I'll be disappointed if NazBol gang doesn't make an appearance.

AuthLeft might want to share them with us but we'll see...
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:23 am

Now I'm curious. Is hardline Islamism that advocates, among others, for music to be banned and gay people to be thrown off the building, a part of the "Authoritarian Right"?
Last edited by Region of Dwipantara on Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
☪︎ Province No. 14 of the Islamic Khilafah – 14 الخلافة الإسلامية منطقة‎ ☪︎
Home | Government | Policy | Contact

This sig is hacked by the FABULOUS #y0uNG_fOX3S. ¡RESTORE THE REPUBLIC, DESTROY THE KHILAFAH! Join the Alliance and the Fox today and we will Make Dwipantara Merdeka Again! ^OWO^
1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03
 RADIO FREE SOUTHEAST ASIA | Charta Politica February polling: Pro-Khilafah  35.6% (PKI 28.7%, SI 6.9%); Pro-Republiken 64.4% (PAN 7.4%, PKB 13.2%, PRD 5.8%, PDDP 37.9%)

Today's featured | Do not listen to the flat-earthers imperialists, read the TRUE factbooks of our province here, exclusive on the Cakrawala Fox-Site

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:24 am

Region of Dwipantara wrote:Now I'm curious. Is hardline Islamism that advocates, among others, for music to be banned and gay people to be thrown off the building, a part the "Authoritarian Right"?

Welcome to the discussion thread, what do you think?
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:26 am

I am locking both the "Authoritarian Right Discussion Thread I" and "Authoritarian Left Discussion Thread I" as both appear to be attempts to serve as successors to the RWDT/LWDT and I am not convinced they meet our guidelines to qualify for megathreads.

You can discuss the locks here if you wish: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=487460

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General