NATION

PASSWORD

RWDT XX: The System Is Kapp Putsch

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which alcoholic beverage is the most right-wing?

Wine (Blood and Body?)
21%
Beer
21%
Vodka
6%
Mead
11%
Whiskey/Whisky
17%
Scotch (option included for Questers and old people)
8%
Rakı (option included specifically for Marches)
4%
Seltzers/Hard Ciders (because the Claw is the LAW)
5%
Gin
4%
Other (Rum/Brandy/Cognac/Tequila)
4%

Total votes : 107

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:03 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:It is probably for the best not to have personal experience engaging in unhealthy and socially disfunctional behaviors.

Everyone who has some life experience went through some shit. No exception.

It's what we learn from, from what we grow, from what teaches us not to repeat the same mistakes.

Honestly it's probably due the relative young median age here that a lot of weird or unrealistic perceptions of interpersonal relationships with all their pitfalls remain so strong.

Joohan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:03 pm

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Nakena wrote:"Theres nothing wrong with that.
Yeah it would be fine if that's what religious cons or "tradcons" actually believed.

Because religious cons dont have a backbone their beliefs appear like the beliefs of leftists five minutes ago.

Tradcons should stand up and say, we believe in perpetual union between man and woman because it generates perpetual civilisation, free love in the bin and its proponents in jail.

But they won't. Because they can't. Because they're conservatives. So in ten years gay marriage and adoption will be a mainstream conservative opinion in the US, as it is already in Europa.

If you need a witness look to yourself

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism!

Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister

Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:04 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:
Nakena wrote:
One may wonder if such takes stem do more often than not from a lack of personal experiences in those matters.

It is probably for the best not to have personal experience engaging in unhealthy and socially disfunctional behaviors.

lol
REST IN PEACE RWDT & LWDT
I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger, traveling through this world below
There is no sickness, no toil, nor danger, in that bright land to which I go
I'm going there to see my Father, and all my loved ones who've gone on
I'm only going over Jordan, I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will gather 'round me, I know my way is hard and steep
But beauteous fields arise before me, where God's redeemed, their vigils keep

Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:05 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote: Yeah it would be fine if that's what religious cons or "tradcons" actually believed.

Because religious cons dont have a backbone their beliefs appear like the beliefs of leftists five minutes ago.

Tradcons should stand up and say, we believe in perpetual union between man and woman because it generates perpetual civilisation, free love in the bin and its proponents in jail.

But they won't. Because they can't. Because they're conservatives. So in ten years gay marriage and adoption will be a mainstream conservative opinion in the US, as it is already in Europa.

So you are implying gay marriage is somehow harmful to civilization? :eyebrow:

didnt say that tho did I mate?

no. you inferred it :)

jog on
Last edited by Questarian New Yorkshire on Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:05 pm

You know how people like to make a big show about arresting Nazi veterans in their 90s? You ever wonder why we didn't go after NKVD officers and commissars who carried out crimes in Ukraine and the Baltics in the 1930s the same way? Part of it was because Russia is never going to allow Soviet war criminals to be prosecuted, but here's the thing, not all of these people ended up living in Russia. In fact, some of them lived in very pro-US countries where they should have easily been accessible to human rights commissions.

Well it just so happens many of them were crucial in building up the Mossad and IDF. Imagine that!
Last edited by Bear Stearns on Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:07 pm

Bienenhalde wrote:
Nakena wrote:
One may wonder if such takes stem do more often than not from a lack of personal experiences in those matters.

It is probably for the best not to have personal experience engaging in unhealthy and socially disfunctional behaviors.

Bienenhalde wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote: Yeah it would be fine if that's what religious cons or "tradcons" actually believed.

So you are implying gay marriage is somehow harmful to civilization? :eyebrow:
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Cisairse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cisairse » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:07 pm

Bear Stearns wrote:
Nakena wrote:
Theres nothing wrong with that.

Nah the judeo-christian system is absolutly horrid and is an abomination and degradation of human spirituality. It's good that it got cancelled. It continued stranglehold upon wide parts of the world was (and to an extend still is where islam reigns) an disgrace to this wGet off the tiger Nakorld, to both man and to countless other beings, gods and spirits living along with us on this world and who all have suffered for too long under its false yoke.

That has now an end thankfully. :twisted:

There is no such thing as "Judeo-Christian", for a number of reasons.

1) It was originally Cold War propaganda used to get American Jews on board with supporting the struggle against the USSR (many Jews were originally sympathetic towards the Soviets)
2) It later became part of anti-Islamic propaganda, even though Judaism has more in common with Islam than it does with Christianity, and within Israel, Christians tend to side with Muslim over Jews
3) It is used to excuse Israel's complete stranglehold on our State Department

I use the term to emphasize Israel's influence over the State Department.
The details of the above post are subject to leftist infighting.

I officially endorse Fivey Fox for president of the United States.

Italios
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:08 pm

Joohan wrote:

to echo questers, this is why the conservative fails every time, and will continue to fail every time in the future. they haven't yet figured out that encloaking their true beliefs to fit more comfortably in the shifting window of liberal politics forces the conservative to adapt to the liberal, not vice versa. take the recent statue debacle. americans amazingly managed to export their cultural discontent overseas, got angry brits to rip down winston churchill statues, and then the conservatives cried "nooo how could you do that he literally defeated hitler wah wah" like bro, just admit "no you can't do that, i like that statue because it furthers my belief system, and my belief system was be imperialist in the brown countries and wage war with the soviets and maybe defeat hitler on the side." it's pathetic.
Issue Author #1461: No Shirt, No Shoes, No ID, No Service.

Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:08 pm

Bear Stearns wrote:
Bienenhalde wrote:
I thought about doing it but ...

Cisairse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cisairse » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:08 pm

Salus Maior wrote:
Cisairse wrote:
Judeo-islamo-christian culture has controlled the west for quite some time. It's useful to identify your enemies so you can organize opposition efforts.

Then you've done a pretty shit job of identifying things.

Do you deny that Abrahamism has had an outsize influence over Western culture since Roman times?
The details of the above post are subject to leftist infighting.

I officially endorse Fivey Fox for president of the United States.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:09 pm

Italios wrote:
Nakena wrote:
I've seen it too many in other people before when they were descending down the drain towards some kind of far-right corner.

Also Zardoz is kinda popular in those circles too.

really? i've been into weird kitsch films for a long time. i've actually never had a discussion about zardoz either online or offline, i've never even heard someone mention it. i've always assumed hardly anyone knows what it is, because stylistically it's hard to look at and the plot is sort of mind bendingingly off the rails. please direct me to these zardoz folks, i'd love to talk to them.

Yes. It was brought up a lot on the chans and in associated corners and even as one of the most "redpilled" must see movies. Its amongst their movie recommandation memes.

Thats why I associated with it. It's an very interesting movie, and frankly those movie recommandations arent even that bad. Zardoz is one of the things that stuck because I totally didn expected it to be mentioned or be even known in those corners. But apparently it is. Other movies mentuoned were other goodies such as Falling Down etc. I'd have to look up and google it, if I can find something. Even the meme with that flying head was kinda popular. Other mentions were Taxi Driver, Falling Down, Downfall, Apocalypse Now, Fight Club and a few others I may have forgotten now. (most of them i like too btw) The list usually varies a little.
Last edited by Nakena on Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:09 pm

I really thought "Judeo-Christian" was something Dennis Prager came up with
Not an adherent of Italian Fascism anymore, leaning more and more towards Falangist Syndicalism
Corporatism and Corporatocracy are completely different things
9axes
Pro: Falange, Command Economy, Class-Cooperation, Cultural Nationalism, Authoritarianism, Third Positionism, Border Security
Anti: Communism, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Trump, Globalism, Racism, Democracy, Immigration

Jack Thomas Lang
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jack Thomas Lang » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:10 pm

Cisairse wrote:Do you deny that Abrahamism has had an outsize influence over Western culture since Roman times?

"outsize"

That implies it's influence is disproportionate, which is bizarre considering how important religion is to culture, and to politics as well.
Last edited by Jack Thomas Lang on Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Salus Maior » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:11 pm

Cisairse wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:

Do you deny that Abrahamism has had an outsize influence over Western culture since Roman times?

Christianity has had an influence on Western Culture, yes. Judaism as well to a lesser degree as a minority.

Islam is only affluent in the Middle East, Asia, and parts of Africa. Things which are not the West.
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist, Disillusioned Millennial.

"In any case we clearly see....That some opportune remedy must be found quickly for the misery and wretchedness pressing so unjustly on the majority of the working class...it has come to pass that working men have been surrendered, isolated and helpless, to the hardheartedness of employers and the greed of unchecked competition." -Pope Leo XIII, Rerum Novarum

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:12 pm

Nakena wrote:
Italios wrote: really? i've been into weird kitsch films for a long time. i've actually never had a discussion about zardoz either online or offline, i've never even heard someone mention it. i've always assumed hardly anyone knows what it is, because stylistically it's hard to look at and the plot is sort of mind bendingingly off the rails. please direct me to these zardoz folks, i'd love to talk to them.

Yes. It was brought up a lot on the chans and in associated corners and even as one of the most "redpilled" must see movies. Its amongst their movie recommandation memes.

Thats why I associated with it. It's an very interesting movie, and frankly those movie recommandations arent even that bad. Zardoz is one of the things that stuck because I totally didn expected it to be mentioned or be even known in those corners. But apparently it is. Other movies mentuoned were other goodies such as Falling Down etc. I'd have to look up and google it, if I can find something. Even the meme with that flying head was kinda popular. Other mentions were Taxi Driver, Falling Down, Downfall, Apocalypse Now, Fight Club and a few others I may have forgotten now. (most of them i like too btw) The list usually varies a little.

I don't browse any chan sites. i actually hate them and the shitty memespeak they managed to spread online, although i will begrudgingly admit that it wasn't entirely their fault, they prided themselves on being an internet backroom and then the randoms got on and made it mainstream. regardless, it was a mistake.

i think that's kind of a dumb take. whatever allegory zardoz is trying to tell, I think it's a good movie precisely because it's so kitsch and over the top. like i would suggest someone watch it to get an idea of the weird shit that was coming out of the film scene in its contemporary era. taxi driver, apocalypse now, fight club are all basic bitch movies, nothing more to say there. if they want to be cool and special they should just stick with French new wave (ie pierrot le fou) and the French stuff its impacted.

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:13 pm

Italios wrote:
Joohan wrote:

to echo questers, this is why the conservative fails every time, and will continue to fail every time in the future. they haven't yet figured out that encloaking their true beliefs to fit more comfortably in the shifting window of liberal politics forces the conservative to adapt to the liberal, not vice versa. take the recent statue debacle. americans amazingly managed to export their cultural discontent overseas, got angry brits to rip down winston churchill statues, and then the conservatives cried "nooo how could you do that he literally defeated hitler wah wah" like bro, just admit "no you can't do that, i like that statue because it furthers my belief system, and my belief system was be imperialist in the brown countries and wage war with the soviets and maybe defeat hitler on the side." it's pathetic.

The Chad Christian: You should absolutely never engage in premarital sex.

Virgin Anon: To prevent the spread of STD's?

Chad Christian: What the hell is an STD?

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:13 pm

Cisairse wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:

It's a bit of a stretch to imply that Abrahamic faiths are working in unison as part of some combined effort to influence Western countries. Islamic is proselytizing Arabic religion that became a global faith. Christianity started as a proselytizing Jewish sect that became a mostly European gentile ethnic* faith and then splintered into a bunch of sub-sects, some that became global & proselytizing, some that stayed as ethnic faiths. Judaism has always been in an insular ethnic faith but is theologically more similar to Islam than Christianity.

Something like Latin Christianity became very far removed from its semitic Abrahamic origin and really was just a Christian veneer over a pagan European structure.

*Christianity is even more explicitly of an ethnic faith in the Middle East and Caucasus.
Last edited by Bear Stearns on Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:13 pm

Italios wrote:
Joohan wrote:

Yea its so good.

My FB blew up recently. Lots of normie type people saying Churchill is evil. Personally I don't care about Churchill. Actually I think he was a total loser.

But the counterpoint is good. Churchill defeated Nazis! And we all hate Nazis!

Most of the Conservative Party wanted nothing to do with WWII before it started. They thought it was an insane idea that would make Communism stronger. Even into 1940 most of them thought it was daft. They were going nuts because the British Purchasing Commission in New York was requisitioning British property in America and selling it to Americans to raise $ for cash and carry. NOoo you can't touch our private property etc. Then of course Hitler started touching them directly and they changed their mind. At the last minute. Like they usually do.

And Churchill famously was not a Tory. He was an Atlanticist. Probably would have been on your side in 1776.

But no. Conservatives can't have any position. They can't defend any position or anything that requires a spine. They couch every argument in the language of the people they're opposing in the hope they'll just go home and leave them to drink milk in peace. This is one of the reasons I can't stand conservatives.

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:14 pm

Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana wrote:I really thought "Judeo-Christian" was something Dennis Prager came up with

Ask Dennis Prager why Israel has the most Red Army veterans outside of the former Soviet Union.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:14 pm

Salus Maior wrote:
Cisairse wrote:

Islam is only affluent in the Middle East, Asia, and parts of Africa. Things which are not the West.

man, it must be permanently annoying for spaniards that everyone just forgot they existed after the encomienda system.

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:17 pm

Bear Stearns wrote:
Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana wrote:I really thought "Judeo-Christian" was something Dennis Prager came up with

Ask Dennis Prager why Israel has the most Red Army veterans outside of the former Soviet Union.

Just curious about something, are human rights among Palestinians? I know that between them and Israel it's terrible, but I'm curious how easy it is to be a Christian Palestinian - considering that there are three times as many Christians in Palestine as there are in Israel.

Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Salus Maior » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:17 pm

Bear Stearns wrote:
Something like Latin Christianity became very far removed from its semitic Abrahamic origin and really was just a Christian veneer over a pagan European structure.

Ah right, been a while since I heard bullshit Protestant talking points.
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist, Disillusioned Millennial.

"In any case we clearly see....That some opportune remedy must be found quickly for the misery and wretchedness pressing so unjustly on the majority of the working class...it has come to pass that working men have been surrendered, isolated and helpless, to the hardheartedness of employers and the greed of unchecked competition." -Pope Leo XIII, Rerum Novarum

Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:18 pm

dennis prager: straight to bin

Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:18 pm

Nakena wrote:
Bienenhalde wrote:It is probably for the best not to have personal experience engaging in unhealthy and socially disfunctional behaviors.

Everyone who has some life experience went through some shit. No exception.

It's what we learn from, from what we grow, from what teaches us not to repeat the same mistakes.

Honestly it's probably due the relative young median age here that a lot of weird or unrealistic perceptions of interpersonal relationships with all their pitfalls remain so strong.

preach

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:18 pm

Salus Maior wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:

Ah right, been a while since I heard bullshit Protestant talking points.

Mainstream Protestant Christianity is basically in the same boat. It's not a bad thing.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General