NATION

PASSWORD

Warrior Cats Discussion Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Dollystana
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Warrior Cats Discussion Thread

Postby Dollystana » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:39 pm

This is a thread where you post a bunch of stuff about everyone’s favorite book series, Warrior Cats! You can post your theories, spoilers, or a combination of both.
I’ll give an example.

I think there is pretty good evidence for Ivystar theory. (The theory where Ivypool becomes ThunderClan leader)
I like warrior cats uwu and having fun
Catocratic Constitutional Monarchy.
Economic -3.38 Social -5.28
My views are basically Scandinavia, that's all you need to know
the best book series Eat sleep read warriors repeat. Warriors Wiki
Self-appointed Warrior cat of F7 overvuwu The Truth Behind Area 51 All About Me

Stats not used
If you support cats, put this in your signature.
Perikuresu wrote:All of mothers are hamsters and all of your fathers smelt like elderberries

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:41 pm

I'd have bet a million quid that Dollystana would be our OP tonight :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

ShadowClan Hegemony
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby ShadowClan Hegemony » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:02 am

Huh, I never thought I would see a Warrior Cats discussion thread there. A surprise, sure, but a welcome one.

Anyways, I have a suggestion for OP - perhaps you could expand it with a short explanation of what the series are about and a link to the fandom wiki? Sure, I briefly know what the series are about, but there are some users which might not even have known about the series. Who knows, perhaps a few of them could stick around there.

Dollystana
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dollystana » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:10 am

ShadowClan Hegemony wrote:Huh, I never thought I would see a Warrior Cats discussion thread there. A surprise, sure, but a welcome one.

Anyways, I have a suggestion for OP - perhaps you could expand it with a short explanation of what the series are about and a link to the fandom wiki? Sure, I briefly know what the series are about, but there are some users which might not even have known about the series. Who knows, perhaps a few of them could stick around there.

Ok (Added some stuff to my sig)
Last edited by Dollystana on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stats not used
Perikuresu wrote:All of mothers are hamsters and all of your fathers smelt like elderberries

ShadowClan Hegemony
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby ShadowClan Hegemony » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:01 am

Got the first book of ''The New Prophecy'' arc from a library. I have fully read only the first arc (''The Prophecies Begin''), so I am quite excited. (In my country the book series arrived somewhat late)

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:09 am

I'm currently reading the broken code book one. I think that Ivypool will be Squirrelflights deputy. Not sure if she'll make it to leader cuz I expect that Squirellflight will live a
long time
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Dollystana
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dollystana » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:03 am

Silvedania wrote:I'm currently reading the broken code book one. I think that Ivypool will be Squirrelflights deputy. Not sure if she'll make it to leader cuz I expect that Squirellflight will live a
long time

The cover for the fifth book shows Squirrelflight in the Dark Forest

Stats not used

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:01 pm

Dollystana wrote:
Silvedania wrote:I'm currently reading the broken code book one. I think that Ivypool will be Squirrelflights deputy. Not sure if she'll make it to leader cuz I expect that Squirellflight will live a
long time

The cover for the fifth book shows Squirrelflight in the Dark Forest

Wow............ I didn't see that coming
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:33 pm

Oh wow, that's a book title I've not seen in a while.

My brother was obsessed with the series when they came out, and swore they were good. Meanwhile I was reading a bunch of German books to improve my skills in that language, then never actually got round to them. Maybe it's time to do so. I liked the map, and the clans seemed interesting.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Xmara
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xmara » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:44 pm

I was really into this series in high school, but I’ve kinda lost interest in it since then.
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
Status- Code Green- All clear
I mostly use NS stats, except for population and tax rates.
We are not Estonia.
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:47 pm

I've read the book on the history of the clans and the rules but that's it. I have a friend who is obsessed by it though.

Liminal Space
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Liminal Space » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:29 pm

I've read everything but the new series and can I say, Gray Wing was one of the best characters leader-wise. :clap: Thank you Gray Wing. It's sad how he died from asthma though. :(

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction