NATION

PASSWORD

Oneid Hub

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Abasik
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Oneid Hub

Postby Abasik » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:31 am

Welcome!!!
New thread to discuss Antaras!
The Community Hub
So, what is this topic about?

Although it is primarily for members of the region You do not even have to be a member of the region to post this. Not only is Antaras "membership" open to all, you don't even have to reside in our region to do RP with us (none of that closed region is). Players choose their partners from RP, so why would we limit our choices to the flow of players from others you have an idea for the RP you want to share with the region? We want it here.

The underlying purpose of this topic is to facilitate OOC discussions on international / regional topics.

Thread Rules
  • Please do not use this as a general chat thread. This is about topics that pertain to Antaras.
  • Do not be disruptive.
  • Please do not comment on the region. Comments are not welcome.

Off-Site Communication
We have an off-site forum at
http://noxuspact.freeforums.net/
Used here and there
Discord is located here https://discord.gg/jPejVuZ
Used here and there

Resources
Last edited by Abasik on Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Abasik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abasik » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:59 am

Diplomatic Threads/Conferences:

Non-Canon
  • The Steel Pact declares war on China IC IOOC
Independent Threads:

News

Stories
Last edited by Abasik on Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:27 am, edited 5 times in total.

Abasik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abasik » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:02 am

Code: Select all
[box][u][b]Name:[/b][/u]
[b][u]Thread owner:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Qualification:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Synopsis:[/u][/b]
[b][u]OOC:[/u][/b]
[b][u]IC:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Status:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Notes:[/u][/b][/box]

Name:The Steel Pact declares war on China
Thread owner:Falleo
Qualification:War and diplomacy
Synopsis:As the world economy enters a new major depression. Falleo declares war on China over natural resources and human labor. A steel pact is emerging as countries of the world choose their sides, war escalates more, will war destroy the world ?
OOC:OOC
IC: IC
Notes:N/A

Name:Abasik Convention on the Law of the Sea
Thread owner:Abasik
Qualification:Diplomacy
Synopsis:The Antaras countries sign the Convention on Regional Seas.
OOC:N/A
IC:Abasik Convention on the Law of the Sea

Name:Dark Fire
Thread owner:Nazi Auremena
Qualification:War, historical, drama
Synopsis:The kingdom of Imack Ric supports the Northern Bernie rebels against the Elasian Reich. Tensions escalate into an open and fast-paced war that results in the demise of Imack Ric.
IC:Dark Fire
Notes:The origin of the Elasian Reich is revealed. The origin and origin of Allen Haley is revealed.

Name:Antaras News
Thread owner:For nnbcthhb
Qualification:News
Synopsis:News from Antaras.
IC:Antaras News

Abasik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abasik » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:27 pm

Analyzing mine telegram discussion with For nnbcthhb about the meaning of the timeline.I discovered this great treasure.

The current RP year is 8030 (2030). The calendar used is called the Antaras Civilization Calendar, which measures the years since the first Antaras civilization. This means that 8030 years is actually 2030 according to the calendar used by most nations. It also means that most nations can use 2030 instead of 8030.
Last edited by Abasik on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:48 pm

A few RP ideas:
1:Social Communication Platform. The basis will be short news (140 characters or less than two sentences).
Forum-NationStates
2:Stories from Antaras-Simple stories from Antaras. The basis is the story of people about your country and the like.
Forum-International Incidents

Abasik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abasik » Fri May 01, 2020 4:28 pm

Tupeia wrote:A few RP ideas:
1:Social Communication Platform. The basis will be short news (140 characters or less than two sentences).
Forum-NationStates
2:Stories from Antaras-Simple stories from Antaras. The basis is the story of people about your country and the like.
Forum-International Incidents

I like it, accepted.

Nazi Auremena
Secretary

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

RP ideas

Postby Nazi Auremena » Mon May 04, 2020 4:25 pm

Rabiasia-In Rabiasa, a growing political crisis is mounting because of the growing economic crisis and controversial presidential elections. The crisis escalates into a bloody civil war between fascists, communists and the old government. The fighting goes badly for fascists and communists and the Elasian Reich and Eurasia intervene. Since then, the war has worsened and continued to spread throughout Antaras.
What do you think?

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Mon May 11, 2020 2:10 pm

Name:League of Emperors
Thread owner:Tupeia
Qualification:diplomacy
Synopsis:This is the story of the alliance of the four emperors and how it was founded. The thread talks about the circumstances of the founding of the alliance and its origin.
IC:IC
Last edited by Tupeia on Mon May 11, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abasik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abasik » Mon May 11, 2020 2:19 pm

Nazi Auremena wrote:Rabiasia-In Rabiasa, a growing political crisis is mounting because of the growing economic crisis and controversial presidential elections. The crisis escalates into a bloody civil war between fascists, communists and the old government. The fighting goes badly for fascists and communists and the Elasian Reich and Eurasia intervene. Since then, the war has worsened and continued to spread throughout Antaras.
What do you think?

Thanks for summarizing our planned RP setup.

Tupeia wrote:
Name:League of Emperors
Thread owner:Tupeia
Qualification:diplomacy
Synopsis:This is the story of the alliance of the four emperors and how it was founded. The thread talks about the circumstances of the founding of the alliance and its origin.
IC:IC

It will be added to the RP list.

Oceania1
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Oceania1 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:47 am

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=486765

RP specifically for stories.

Abasik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abasik » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:23 am

Oceania1 wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=486765

RP specifically for stories.

Added to list

For nnbcthhb
Secretary

Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby For nnbcthhb » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:34 am

I think the most important is to link together a brief common history of all nations of the region.

Eurasia2
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasia2 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:37 am

For nnbcthhb wrote:I think the most important is to link together a brief common history of all nations of the region.

Here is my suggestion: Let's start with the more recent and important issues, that happen in the 20th century. If we need, we can go back in time from that events on.

Regarding World Wars, here is my vision: Instead of two, like in RL, we had one "Great War" at the beginning of the 20th century (somewhere between 1910 and 1920).
"God is dead and we killed him"

Obivan
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Obivan » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:39 am

Is there such a thing as colonialism?

If so, the war could have been fought between the Obivan colonial masters and the colonies. The Colonies united, and went to victory, resulting in another large scale conflict in Obivan immediately after, when the Feudal Monarchies were dissolved and replaced with new ideologies and government forms.
Last edited by Obivan on Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Oneid
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:43 am

Obivan wrote:Is there such a thing as colonialism?

If so, the war could have been fought between the Obivan colonial masters and the colonies. The Colonies united, and went to victory, resulting in another large scale conflict in Obivan immediately after, when the Feudal Monarchies were dissolved and replaced with new ideologies and government forms.

Colonialism exists. In fact, many nations in the region still have colonies.
Last edited by Oneid on Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

Anostas
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Anostas » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:45 am

Oneid wrote:

Anostas historically was an Empire, until about the 17th century, but was then dissolved.

It was reunified in the early 19th century under a communism government,
which could have well been a dominant power in this war.
Last edited by Anostas on Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bopar
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bopar » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:49 am

Oneid wrote:

Yes it would. But what RL colony would it be like?
Last edited by Bopar on Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Obivan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Obivan » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:54 am

Bopar wrote:Yes it would. But what RL colony would it be like?

Rokopurr:
It really depends on the demographics, but I would say a bit like French Indochina. As British Paradise is peacefully dissolved, Rokopurr is returning, perhaps apart from the city-state on the coast, a bit like Hong Kong or Macau, which did not return until the early 1990s.

Giunti
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Giunti » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:06 am

Giunti was imperialist, but had not much colonies. The few get lost after the loss of the war and the revolution in 1918/19.

Oneid
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:08 am

Giunti wrote:

Giunti was imperialist, but had not much colonies. The few get lost after the loss of the war and the revolution in 1918/19.

What kind of colonies?
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

Giunti
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Giunti » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:11 am

Oneid wrote:
Giunti wrote:

What kind of colonies?

Three colonies in Arabia. They were used to extract huge oil reserves.

Nazi Auremena
Secretary

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Auremena » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:16 am

Eurasia2 wrote:
For nnbcthhb wrote:I think the most important is to link together a brief common history of all nations of the region.

Here is my suggestion: Let's start with the more recent and important issues, that happen in the 20th century. If we need, we can go back in time from that events on.

Regarding World Wars, here is my vision: Instead of two, like in RL, we had one "Great War" at the beginning of the 20th century (somewhere between 1910 and 1920).

The war was fought between countries controlled by the Elasians and countries controlled by ordinary people. I think it's best to have three world wars.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=naz ... id=1384274

Eurasia2
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasia2 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:18 am

Nazi Auremena wrote:
Eurasia2 wrote:Here is my suggestion: Let's start with the more recent and important issues, that happen in the 20th century. If we need, we can go back in time from that events on.

The war was fought between countries controlled by the Elasians and countries controlled by ordinary people. I think it's best to have three world wars.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=naz ... id=1384274

Great. I like the idea.
"God is dead and we killed him"

Abasik
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abasik » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:25 am

Yes, the Great War should end in complete victory for the Elasians. Revolutions in our colonies and civil rights movements will escalate during the war. In the end, everything would be violently suffocated by mass murders.
Last edited by Abasik on Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

Kubatho
Civilian

Founded: Oct 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubatho » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:32 am

We will join the war late on the side of the Elasians, the war will begin for two islands near my nation, and then we could use the support for the Elasians as an excuse to annex those islands, turn them into colonies, and later fully join the nation . That is the origin of my ownership of those two islands that are in the possession of my nation.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents