NATION

PASSWORD

[R] possible flaming in American Riot Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

[R] possible flaming in American Riot Thread

Postby Gig em Aggies » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:17 pm

Jedi Council wrote:
King of the Incels wrote:
Yes, it does.
Every time, every where.

I should have assumed someone who claims to be King of the Incles has an incredibly disgusting disregard for human life.

making a baseless accusation based upon the other players nation name
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:00 pm

Someone advocating violence:

Satuga wrote:Okay I swear true protestors need to start beating the ever loving shit out of looters [...]

EDIT: And someone else agreeing with it: viewtopic.php?p=37220989#p37220989
Last edited by The New California Republic on Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:25 pm

Looks like Greed & Death back to trying to get a rise out of people, and baiting.

Greed and Death wrote:
United States of Devonta wrote:
And? limited? No, he could of died. The chance was there, if not lose a eye or worse.

Protect yourself from man who never posed a threat. The real threat was them. Punks got mad they were called out by him and decided to make an example of him. You don't need to shoot the guy with tear gas full stop. Nope. Don't even argue that. Your're really pulling some mental gymnastics here. Cmon. The apologetics Olympics just started.

Dont worry you are winning the apologetics Olympics right now. Keep going.

Your assumption that he never posed a threat [url]makes an ass out of you[/url]. When you are in a hostile situation like that someone turning around is likely doing one of to things. 1. throwing a haymaker 2. stabbing you with the knife they pulled out when their back was turned to you.
We see he didn't pull a knife out when he turned around the officers did not and could not see that and if they waited it would have been too late.

This was a reasonable action on the officers part.

Greed and Death wrote:
United States of Devonta wrote:
Says the one who called the other a "ass". Grade A facts and logic right there. Cringe.

He exposed his whole body and hands. Yes they did. They made the wrong decision and could of killed a man. They were in the wrong. I will repeat this again. You will understand. I promise.

If English isn't your first language I apologize that not a direct assault it is a play on popular phrase. I do often forget we have people who are still learning English and are not familiar with such things here.

Turning around was fractions of a second.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Satuga
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Satuga » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:40 pm

The New California Republic wrote:Someone advocating violence:

Satuga wrote:Okay I swear true protestors need to start beating the ever loving shit out of looters [...]

EDIT: And someone else agreeing with it: viewtopic.php?p=37220989#p37220989

Yeah suppose I forgot about that bit considering I was reacting to a man legit getting murdered over a tv that is indeed my fault.
Alt-Acc: Kronotek.
Funny quotes:
Infected Mushroom wrote:I don’t like democracy. It’s messy, disorderly, unclean.

I much prefer uniforms, soldiers, clear lines of authority, order.
Tarsonis wrote:
Fartsniffage wrote:Can the pair of you go do it in one of the myriad American politics threads?

(Image)

So help me I will throw your tea into the harbor again

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:44 pm

Addressed the first two.

Others on the way.

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:52 pm

The Greed one addressed here

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:53 am

Audioslavia wrote:Addressed the first two.

Others on the way.

Cheers Audio. *Cookies left*
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation