NATION

PASSWORD

Solarampa InterNational Soccer League (Sign-Ups)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:39 am

People don’t care who had the idea first, they care about which use of the idea is better. Why? Bc people are kind of idiots. Nothing personal, just business.

Have you ever gone to a soccer game where it was so cold you wanted to leave? Worry not! The Minskievian Blanketeering and Pillowing Corporation is here! Providing you with high-quality ultra-warm weighted blankets and high-quality always-cold super soft pillows! Now customizable to your favorite team’s logo and colors! But MBPC, surely these items are expensive? Wrong! Buy one blanket, get one free! Buy two pillows, get one free! 30% off to all pillows and blankets! And, if you buy a pillow and a blanket, you get two pillows and two blankets! For just the price of one! Shop at the Minskievian Blanketeering and Pillowing Corporation now! Pillows are $30 $21 and blankets are $50 $35.
Found in every stadium on every floor. Sales end 5 days after the soccer league season. On order you are provided with SuperWeld1 for fixing the item.

1: Did somebody say SuperWeld? Try SuperWeld, Minskievian’s favorite repair corporation! SuperWeld is compatible with all your fixing needs, whether it’s sewing fabrics back together, welding metal together, fixing a pothole, or gluing a snapped item back together! SuperWeld does it all! All you need to do is place SuperWeld on the edge of what needs to be fixed. Snapped toothbrush? Place SuperWeld between the two edges where the snap happened and bam! Broken wall? Fill it in with SuperWeld! Ripped blanket? Fill it in with SuperWeld! Buy 10 L for $10 today!
$1 = 1L of SuperWeld. To turn SuperWeld into a liquid or solid depending on your need, you must press the button on the container to choose its form. Once you finished the job, you can change the form of the remaining SuperWeld. Use responsibly.

Note: $ is dollar, although it should be Minskievian Ruble, but sadly there is no symbol for it.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Telepato
Secretary

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:07 am

Oks]
Last edited by Telepato on Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Telepato TV chain, symbolised by a duck, the best TV chain of all, the best commentarists, reporters, the best sports, the best news, the best programs, only in your trusted channel
Achievements: none, sadly...

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Transvolcanic » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:17 am

Please people calm down, we dont want to make this league go to trashcan, Minskiev, always the same, you even read the post about this? Made by Solarampa
Anyone who breaks a discussion will get in serious problems
Example given: a report
Last edited by Transvolcanic on Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
One day I fell out of my bed and got permanent IQ loss to -200
And that was a story of how I became a fan of volcanoes
Nope, nothing to see more than hate to redacted

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:35 am

Transvolcanic wrote:Please people calm down, we dont want to make this league go to trashcan
This league is already horribly run and destined to fail, the founder of the league has made no statements on what he will use for scorination, let alone how he RP bonus and the such will work. I would advise the founder to run a domestic league before getting into running a international tournament. That being said there is nothing stopping him from making the tournament, but I would appreciate a explanation on how he will scorinate.
AO Lacrosse Invitational 2 Champions
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
RP population: 23 million
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament 1
World Lacrosse Championships XXXV
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

Dollystana
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dollystana » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:37 am

Can I join?
I like warrior cats uwu and having fun
Catocratic Constitutional Monarchy.
Economic -3.38 Social -5.28
My views are basically Scandinavia, that's all you need to know
the best book series Eat sleep read warriors repeat. Warriors Wiki
Self-appointed Warrior cat of F7 overvuwu The Truth Behind Area 51 All About Me

Stats not used
If you support cats, put this in your signature.
Perikuresu wrote:All of mothers are hamsters and all of your fathers smelt like elderberries

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Postby Transvolcanic » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:43 am

Northwest Kalactin wrote:
Transvolcanic wrote:Please people calm down, we dont want to make this league go to trashcan
This league is already horribly run and destined to fail, the founder of the league has made no statements on what he will use for scorination, let alone how he RP bonus and the such will work. I would advise the founder to run a domestic league before getting into running a international tournament. That being said there is nothing stopping him from making the tournament, but I would appreciate a explanation on how he will scorinate.

So here is a complicated example of how to score:
Team 1: 7 offense, 8 defense

Team 2: 10 offense, 5 defense

The lowest is 1, the highest is 15

Team 1 starts with ball
The number generated has to be below the offense score or be the offense score for them to have a chance
Team 1 generates a 3, so they have chance

Team 2 generates their defense
The number generated must be below or be the defense score
Team 2 generates a 6, which is above 5.

As a result, Team 1 scores
1-0, Team 1
Each team gets 4 chances to score
Now i will do Team 2

Team 2 must get 10 or below
Team 2 generates a 12
As a result, Team 1 does not get a chance to score
Now I will do the rest of the game

Team 1: Generates 7, they can score
Team 2: Generates 3. As a result, the defense stop the goal

Team 2: Generates 1. They move on
Team 1: Generates 15. Team 2 scores
1-1

Then you continue until the end.
If there is a tie, you do penalty kicks.
The same thing happens, but here are only three kicks.
If it is still a tie, you do a coin toss
I found this from Dominioan, who hrlped Solarampa in his first tournament
Probably it will be the same, but doesn't specify what he used

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:52 am

Transvolcanic wrote:snip

Why don’t you just use a scorinater like everyone else on the forum.
AO Lacrosse Invitational 2 Champions
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
RP population: 23 million
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament 1
World Lacrosse Championships XXXV
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Postby Transvolcanic » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:56 am

Northwest Kalactin wrote:
Transvolcanic wrote:snip

Why don’t you just use a scorinater like everyone else on the forum.

Ask him, not me, Im not in charge of this, just sharing the method they used
Probably he hasn't answered because he is experimenting
I could recommend Wheel decide, its larger, but you just put options of *team 1, *team 2, end of half time, and nothing else
I used the method when I was younger to make my world cups (not in NS) and it didn't went bad
Or put from 1-15 according to the points, and make a bit the method they used, Idono
Also 3 of the participating countries ceased to exist, what is going to happen with them?
Last edited by Transvolcanic on Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Telepato
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Ok then
Telepato TV chain, symbolised by a duck, the best TV chain of all, the best commentarists, reporters, the best sports, the best news, the best programs, only in your trusted channel

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:11 pm

You realize that games are played in participants of every country, right? Also, how dare you try to thwart the unalienable right of economic freedom! Third, it’s Vodkvass, and that’s a drink! Fourth, it’s Gomel, named after the city in OOC Belarus! Fifth, obviously Dollystana may join, as there are plenty of empty spots and plus Solarampa is the organizer, not you. Therefore, and finally, I’m not sure why you’re trying to censor my right of economic freedom, since you aren’t the organizer and you have zero power over me.

However, sometimes soccer players get powered over by better players. Here at the National Minskievian Soccer League we train all sorts of people from all over the world into better players. We also sell soccer gear and equipment such as soccer balls, knee pads and shins, cleats, jerseys, and even autographs! Meet your favorite players and watch your favorite games only at the National Minskievian Soccer League!
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Solarampa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:22 pm

Ok please do not advirtise any of your products here. I will need everyone who is participating to give me a few colleges and their best players. I will be putting up a forum post for free agencies and best young players.

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Postby Transvolcanic » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:24 pm

Last warning, dont you dare to start a discussion
Minskiev, really, our stadiums means, all nations stadiums, he has no power, true, but I think he referred to say Dollystana can enter obviously, as you only have to post to express your interest
, if he typed incorrectly, we always do in our lives
If Vodkavass is a city of himself, its ok. He has the right to have the cities he wants
Oh and also, yeah, stop announcing your products, this are sign-ups, not product commercials
Last edited by Transvolcanic on Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Telepato
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Okie dokie

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Postby Transvolcanic » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:04 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1376437
A rapid link to get into the dispatch, we mention players, style of game, youth academies, kits, the main stadiums, and our next 11 stars, from which the most featured is...
Eugéne Nazenfritz!!!!. A german who is graduated in the Ngorno sceńzi Center and has chosen to represent our nation, all eyes are upon him.

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:54 pm

Niasu
Nice, I now will do that as well, I havent put some stuff around it
Hello, Im wilsy, a green erraser with this face:
=>
A spanish-mexican who dislikes... Normal stuff
Dont trigger me or I will put you democracy'os
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Wow, this sucks that I can’t advertise. Almost like the BRAND NEW MINSKIEVIAN POPSICLE TRY NOW TODAY BUY FREE GET ONE ONE FLAVORS CHOOSE NEW TO FROM WIFEKGKDEKGKVKSRKGMFKE

In all seriousness, while I shall no longer advertise for my products, you can find my products at each of the four walls of the stadiums on every floor, if you want to check em out. However, since I can’t advertise, I can’t reveal new products.

Also, I hope you do realize that when you say your product is the best in the world that really isn’t great for roleplay...

“Alright I’m moving my bombers over your capital”
“Well I’m activating my AA to shoot them down”
“Alright but at least some of the bombs hit”
“No because it’s the best AA system in the world and it never misses ever how dare you challe-“
“...”

Roleplay ended. It just isn’t fun. Notice how I never say my product is the best ever? I only convince you to pick mine over others for it’s benefits, not that it’s the best possible. If it was, it’d be far more expensive and wouldn’t attract buyers.

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:14 pm

Meh, Im okay with that, this sponsoring stuff gave me a headache
And people
we wish all luck for this league, Its almost impossible to win with 64 teams so probably will have to wait, just hoping my team does good
As the tournament, which I dont know when it starts, gets started, a dispatch will be updating when an event occurs
Last edited by NeW WiLsY on Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hello, Im wilsy, a green erraser with this face:
=>
A spanish-mexican who dislikes... Normal stuff
Dont trigger me or I will put you democracy'os
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:42 am

Solarampa wrote:Ok please do not advirtise any of your products here. I will need everyone who is participating to give me a few colleges and their best players. I will be putting up a forum post for free agencies and best young players.

ok, I will make a dispatch bout it.

Is it ok for me to make a list of teams and the team names are dropdowns so when you click you can see the players best to worst?
Ambassador To Canada

Solarampa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:08 am

Megistos wrote:
Solarampa wrote:Ok please do not advirtise any of your products here. I will need everyone who is participating to give me a few colleges and their best players. I will be putting up a forum post for free agencies and best young players.

ok, I will make a dispatch bout it.

Is it ok for me to make a list of teams and the team names are dropdowns so when you click you can see the players best to worst?

That would be great.

Megistos
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:17 am

Solarampa wrote:
Megistos wrote:ok, I will make a dispatch bout it.

That would be great.

Also, should I list a transfer fee?
Ambassador To Canada

Solarampa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:21 am

Megistos wrote:
Solarampa wrote:That would be great.

Also, should I list a transfer fee?

I will decide the trasfer fee. Juat give me some ideas of the amount of money needed to be payed

Megistos
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:30 am

Solarampa wrote:
Megistos wrote:Also, should I list a transfer fee?

I will decide the trasfer fee. Juat give me some ideas of the amount of money needed to be payed

Okay
Last edited by Megistos on Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador To Canada

Megistos
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:32 am

New Wilsy wrote:Meh, Im okay with that, this sponsoring stuff gave me a headache, so no Belgianies, Empanaos or Coca-Cola Wilson edition after all
But as Solarampa said, we shall stop it, I want more people to join and this is the only way
I know, it may suck, but its the right decision, we can't afford conflicts like this
but we wish all luck for this league, Its almost impossible to win with 64 teams so probably will have to wait, just hoping my team does good
As the tournament, which I dont know when it starts, gets started, a dispatch will be updating when an event occurs

true. My nation won the MNC and went further than Solarampa, but still, we can't expect it...

EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE A PLAYER WHO IS 95 RATED ON FIFA...
Last edited by Megistos on Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ambassador To Canada

Megistos
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:10 am

Here is the link (Note: I didn't leave prices, so you decide. READ THE WHOLE THING, EVEN THE AN!): https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1382680
Ambassador To Canada

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Postby Transvolcanic » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:24 pm

Solarampa wrote:
Megistos wrote:Also, should I list a transfer fee?

First of all:
Eugéne Nazenfritz, Keinri Öctagôn and Pablo Colín are untouchable
Then people who are in beeg clubs really cost a lot
And... Subs have a low price, specifically the oldest, the youngest have a high value to us

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports