NATION

PASSWORD

Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace Storefront [OPEN/TWI ONLY]]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Serpens Land
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace Storefront [OPEN/TWI ONLY]]

Postby Serpens Land » Thu May 21, 2020 8:00 pm

Welcome to Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace!

Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace is an aerospace and defence contractor from the Dominion of Serpens Land. We offer a wide range of products to suit your armed forces' needs. We were founded in May 2020 after a merger between Wilcox Aviation and Aeyers Defence. We are pioneers of revolutionary defence technology. We strive to produce technology of utmost quality, that protects people and national security. At Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace it is our mission to provide our customers with a competitive advantage across all theatres of war. We employ a skilled workforce of over 20,000 dedicated employees. We work closely with our partners across the globe to ensure that we stay on the leading edge of defence technology.

SF-100A II Dragon

Business Partners

If you don't see your company's name on this list, we invite you to contact us via telegram about a potential partnership.

- Serpens Land Air
- Defense Marketing Organization

Products
Unfortunately our product selection is a bit limited at the moment, but we are working hard at expanding it!

Polar class ice breaker
Aircraft

FightersSF-100 Dragon - SF-106 Spirit
TransportSC-32 Husky - SC-64 Bustard
Airborne Early WarningSE-32 Raven

Marine Systems

Aircraft CarrierType 16*
Amphibious AssaultMagnificent class
SubmarineSerpent class
FrigateDyer class - Town class
Auxiliary VesselProvider-class
Patrol VesselPolar class

*The Type 16 aircraft carrier is subject to tight security restrictions. Only nations in good diplomatic relations, or in a military alliance with Serpens Land may order it. Orders consisting of over 5 Type 16 aircraft carriers will be refused or reduced in quantity.

Contract Types

Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace offers three types of contract agreements.

• Purchase Order: A single purchase of a designated amount of products.
  • Contract: An infinite delivery or quantity agreement that does not have a specific quantity for a designated time frame.
  • Agreement: A contract to build/assemble a specified product for a specified end-user. This contract will provide blueprints, and designs for the purpose of constructing products outside of Serpens Land. Blueprints and designs can not be transferred or sold.

Ordering

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iSWnh20.png?1[/img][/align]
[align=left]Customer: REPLACE WITH NAME OF CUSTOMER COUNTRY
Purchaser: REPLACE WITH NAME OF PURCHASING AUTHORITY
End User: REPLACE WITH NAME OF RECIPIENT ORGANISATION[/align]
[table][tr][td][b]Line items[/b][/td][td][b]Order Quantity[/b][/td][td][b]Contract Type[/b][/td][/tr][tr][td]Product 1
    Product 2
    Product 3
    Product 4, etc[/td][td]Product 1 quantity
Product 2 quantity
Product 3 quantity
Product 4 quantity, etc[/td][td]Example: Purchase order
    Example: Contract
    Example: License Agreement
    Other[/td][/tr][/table]
    Authorised by:

ADD SIGNATURE AND DATE (MM/DD/YYYY)[/box]

Sample

Customer: The Dominion of Serpens Land
Purchaser: Ministry of Defence
End User: Royal Serpens Land Air Force

Line itemsOrder QuantityContract Type
SF-100A Dragon50 unitsPurchase order

Authorised by:

Rt. Hon. Steve Wallace - 19/05/2020
Last edited by Serpens Land on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:18 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Quod cito fit, cito perit
Proud member of The Western Isles

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Thu May 21, 2020 8:01 pm

Reserved for future development

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Thu May 21, 2020 8:01 pm

Reserved for future development
Last edited by Serpens Land on Thu May 21, 2020 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Coming Soon!

Postby Serpens Land » Thu May 28, 2020 12:22 pm

Coming soon to our storefront is the SF-106 Spirit fighter! Pre-order yours now!
Last edited by Serpens Land on Thu May 28, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rookanse
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rookanse » Thu May 28, 2020 12:25 pm

To: Whom it May Concern

To the extinguished engineers at Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace,

The Republiek van Rookanse is in need of new submarine forces. Your Serpent class submarine has proven to match all of our needs. As of now, local industry does not have a working prototype of anything comparable, and this submarine has impressed us greatly at the ministry. We enjoy that it is an attack submarine that is capable of launching cruise missiles if need be. That type of versatility is certainly welcome in this new and unforgiving defense environment. I am also ordering, as I know that Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace is a capable and reliable company, under a nation friendly to Rookansian interests. We hope that this order can deepen the bonds between our nations as much as this order will protect our nation against other threats. We can't wait to hear back.

Sincerely, Karl Van Wyk

Customer: Republiek Van Rookanse
Purchaser: Minister of Defense, Karl Van Wyk
End User: Republiek Van Rookanse Navy (RVRN)

Serpent Class Submarine6 UnitsPurchase Order

Authorised by:

Karl Van Wyk, (05/28/2020)

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Thu May 28, 2020 12:51 pm

Rookanse wrote:

To: Whom it May Concern

The Republiek van Rookanse is in need of new submarine forces. Your Serpent class submarine has proven to match all of our needs. As of now, local industry does not have a working prototype of anything comparable, and this submarine has impressed us greatly at the ministry. We enjoy that it is an attack submarine that is capable of launching cruise missiles if need be. That type of versatility is certainly welcome in this new and unforgiving defense environment. I am also ordering, as I know that Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace is a capable and reliable company, under a nation friendly to Rookansian interests. We hope that this order can deepen the bonds between our nations as much as this order will protect our nation against other threats. We can't wait to hear back.

Sincerely, Karl Van Wyk

End User: Republiek Van Rookanse Navy (RVRN)

Serpent Class Submarine6 UnitsPurchase Order

Authorised by:

Dear Mr. Karl Van Wyk

I am writing to you on behalf of New Plymouth Shipbuilding to communicate their agreement to construct 6 Serpent class attack submarines for the Republiek Van Rookanse Navy. All 6 vessels will be built in Serpens Land by New Plymouth Shipbuilding. When each vessel is completed, the Republiek Van Rookanse Navy must send a crew to Serpens Land to sail them Rookanse. As the Royal Serpens Land Navy has had extensive use of the Serpent class, I am sure we can arrange training for you crews. Each vessel is projected to take from 4-5 years to complete, and will require a further 1-2 years of sea trials before commissioning. The final value of your contract equates to US$9 million.

Also, please find enclosed a photo of the Serpent class to be used in your factbook.

Kind regards,

Sheryll Bardsley, Chief Sales Officer, Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace

(OOC) You can take delivery of the submarines whenever your feel fit. If possible please send me the names of the submarines so I can use them in my factbook.

Rookanse
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rookanse » Fri May 29, 2020 5:44 pm

To: Sheryll Bardsley, Chief Sales Officer

To the established engineers at Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace,

I am impressed with the quality of work done here at this company. Also, i've been told of prior cooperation that has occurred between Rookanse and Serpens Land. I hope this continues to deepen ties. Onto the matter at hand. The Republiek Van Rookanse Air Force is looking to acquire Long Range Strike Aircraft. We are looking for medium sized aircraft that are poised to launch all variety of missiles against land or naval targets. We have evaluated the SF-106 Spirit and fits our needs. We world like to create a SF106RK Variant. This variant of the fighter will first have the Hammel VTg-27 installed instead of the 20mm Vulcan. It will be a two seater. Next off, this variant will have particular emphasis on long range penetration strikes, or long range interdiction. Its primary purpose will be attack ground targets, though it will retain air-to-air abilities in a secondary capacity. We hope to open a small facility outside of Hickketdurf to produce these fighters, and spare parts.

Sincerely, Karl Van Wyk

End User: Republiek Van Rookanse Air Force(RVRAF)

SF-106 Spirit50 UnitsAgreement

Authorised by:

Last edited by Rookanse on Fri May 29, 2020 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Fri May 29, 2020 7:17 pm

Rookanse wrote:

To: Sheryll Bardsley, Chief Sales Officer

I am impressed with the quality of work done here at this company. Also, i've been told of prior cooperation that has occurred between Rookanse and Serpens Land. I hope this continues to deepen ties. Onto the matter at hand. The Republiek Van Rookanse Air Force is looking to acquire Long Range Strike Aircraft. We are looking for medium sized aircraft that are poised to launch all variety of missiles against land or naval targets. We have evaluated the SF-106 Spirit and fits our needs. We world like to create a SF106RK Variant. This variant of the fighter will first have the Hammel VTg-27 installed instead of the 20mm Vulcan. It will be a two seater. Next off, this variant will have particular emphasis on long range penetration strikes, or long range interdiction. Its primary purpose will be attack ground targets, though it will retain air-to-air abilities in a secondary capacity. We hope to open a small facility outside of Hickketdurf to produce these fighters, and spare parts.

Sincerely, Karl Van Wyk

End User: Republiek Van Rookanse Air Force(RVRAF)

SF-106 Spirit50 UnitsAgreement

Authorised by:

Dear Mr. Karl Van Wyk,

I am writing to you on behalf of Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace to notify you of their agreement to provide the necessary rights to an aircraft manufacturer of your choice to produce a limited run of 50 SF-106RK Spirit aircraft. Along with the production rights, we will provide blueprints and any other necessary item in order to successfully construct the SF-106RK aircraft.

The total amount of your order is US$1.7 billion, and will be charged directly to your account.

Kind regards,

Springmont
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Fri May 29, 2020 7:52 pm

Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace,
Serpens Land

RE: Business Partnership Proposal

Greeting,
For introduction, Defense Marketing Organisation (DEMO) primary responsibility for Ministry Defense & Security’s [MODAS] overseas market information, access, and development programs. It also administers MODAS’s military export assistance and foreign defense assistance programs. We also inviting any defense company to resale our products at their storefront.

We are very impressed with the concept of your defense production and popularity. Therefore DEMO intends to set up a business partnership with Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace.

We hope that our proposal be accepted

Thank

Freddie Johnsridge
Director-General
Defense Marketing Organisation

SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Fri May 29, 2020 8:38 pm

Springmont wrote:

Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace,
Serpens Land

Greeting,
For introduction, Defense Marketing Organisation (DEMO) primary responsibility for Ministry Defense & Security’s [MODAS] overseas market information, access, and development programs. It also administers MODAS’s military export assistance and foreign defense assistance programs. We also inviting any defense company to resale our products at their storefront.

We are very impressed with the concept of your defense production and popularity. Therefore DEMO intends to set up a business partnership with Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace.

We hope that our proposal be accepted

Thank

(Image)
Freddie Johnsridge
Director-General

Dear Mr. Freddie Johnsridge

On behalf of all of us at Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace, I think that a business partnership is a great idea. We would be happy to resell your products on our storefront. In exchange, we ask that we receive 5% of the profits from each product sold.

It has also come to my attention that DEMO submitted an aircraft for the Royal Serpens Land Air Force new helicopter program. From what I have heard, it has been preforming excellently, and if it gets chosen a business partnership will prove to be extremely beneficial.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Fri May 29, 2020 9:26 pm

Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace,
Serpens Land

First of all, Defense Marketing Organisation (DEMO) is very grateful for your willingness to become a business partner with us. This is very important in making the industry that we are involved in more profitable.

Secondly, the requested percentage of 5% was discussed at the DEMO Steering Committee chaired by the Minister of Defense himself and it was agreed on a policy basis.

Third, DEMO's involvement in the RSLAF helicopter proposal project is a priority for us and is ready to follow any RSLAF requests and recommendations for the project.

Finally, we hope that this partnership will work for a long term and be beneficial to both parties.

Thank

Freddie Johnsridge
Director-General

SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

Ikheria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ikheria » Fri May 29, 2020 9:52 pm

Customer: Federal Republic of Ikheria
Purchaser: Ministry of Defence of Ikheria
End User: Aviation Brigade of Ikheria Navy

SF-106 Spirit15Purchase order

Authorised by:
General Fokin Adrian Dmitrievich,
Ministry of Defence of Ikheria
Federal Democratic Republic of Ikheria
A nation in Poland, Belarus, and Kaliningrad from result of mass emigration from Nusantara/Indonesia. Capital is Yeltsingrad/Warsaw.
Member of CSTO, CIS, EEU (since its founding), as well European Union (since 2000).
Member of GD, formerly Europeia
| OOC: a 14-year old Indonesian teenager
Remember, Ikherian Language is Indonesian, but writed in Cyrillic script!
Ikheria Federal News Agency: ISEA reviewing IGMMS proposal.|Ikheria Navy began patrolling Baltic Sea after NATO 'pranking' Russia there.

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Fri May 29, 2020 11:17 pm

Ikheria wrote:

Customer: Federal Republic of Ikheria
Purchaser: Ministry of Defence of Ikheria
End User: Aviation Brigade of Ikheria Navy

SF-106 Spirit15Purchase order

Authorised by:
Ministry of Defence of Ikheria

Dear General Fokin Adrian Dmitrievich,

Thank you for your interest in our products, specifically the SF-106 Spirit fighter.

I notice that the end user of our product is the Aviation Brigade of Ikheria Navy. Please note that the SF-106 Spirit is not a carrier capable aircraft. If you wish to purchase an aircraft to operate off of an aircraft carrier, I would suggest looking at the SF-100 Dragon, more specifically - the SF-100M.

If you do wish to carry on with the purchase, I will need you to identify the variant of the SF-106 you would like to order. The SF-106 has three variants: the SF-106A - a single seat fighter, the SF-106B - a two seat fighter, and the SF-106EW - an electronic warfare aircraft.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Ikheria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ikheria » Fri May 29, 2020 11:30 pm

Serpens Land wrote:Quote

To: Sheryll Bardsley, Chief Sales Officer, Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace
Subject:RE

Dear Sheryll Bardsley

Good Morning

As you wrote later, SF-106 Spirit are only can land and takeoff on land, and we want carrier capability, so, we now purchase SF-100M instead, with same quantites.

We hope your answer from you soon

Minister of Defence of Ikheria
Federal Democratic Republic of Ikheria
A nation in Poland, Belarus, and Kaliningrad from result of mass emigration from Nusantara/Indonesia. Capital is Yeltsingrad/Warsaw.
Member of CSTO, CIS, EEU (since its founding), as well European Union (since 2000).
Member of GD, formerly Europeia
| OOC: a 14-year old Indonesian teenager
Remember, Ikherian Language is Indonesian, but writed in Cyrillic script!
Ikheria Federal News Agency: ISEA reviewing IGMMS proposal.|Ikheria Navy began patrolling Baltic Sea after NATO 'pranking' Russia there.

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Sat May 30, 2020 8:56 am

Ikheria wrote:
Serpens Land wrote:Quote

To: Sheryll Bardsley, Chief Sales Officer, Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace
Subject:RE

Dear Sheryll Bardsley

Good Morning

As you wrote later, SF-106 Spirit are only can land and takeoff on land, and we want carrier capability, so, we now purchase SF-100M instead, with same quantites.

We hope your answer from you soon

Minister of Defence of Ikheria

Dear General Fokin Adrian Dmitrievich,

I am writing to you on behalf of Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace to inform you of their agreement to produce 15 SF-100M Dragon fighters for your navy. When each aircraft is complete, you will have to send a crew to fly them back to Ikheria. Each aircraft is equipped to perform aerial refuelling, so this should not be a problem. The total cost of your order is US$600 million, and will be billed directly to your account.

Kind regards,

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Sat May 30, 2020 9:01 pm

Customer: The United States of Springmont
Purchaser: Air Lt General Bob Kirkopolis, Air Force
End User: Springmont Air Force

To whom it may concern,

We are interested in your Wilcox-Aeyers SE-32 Raven for use in our air force. We would like an order of five (5) Raven's and will be willing to pay the listed price for them. We have approved an allocation for this purpose and all further discussion may be made to the Director-General, Defense Marketing Organisation, Freddie Johnsridge.

All shipment will be done by our Springmont OB Shipping Co. weapon-carrier dedicated vessel, SS Thunderchief

SE-32 RavenFive (5)Purchase order

Authorized by:

Air Lt General Bob Kirkopolis, Air Force
31 May 2020

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Sat May 30, 2020 9:34 pm

Springmont wrote:

Customer: The United States of Springmont
Purchaser: Air Lt General Bob Kirkopolis, Air Force
End User: Springmont Air Force

To whom it may concern,

We are interested in your Wilcox-Aeyers SE-32 Raven for use in our air force. We would like an order of five (5) Raven's and will be willing to pay the listed price for them. We have approved an allocation for this purpose and all further discussion may be made to the Director-General, Defense Marketing Organisation, Freddie Johnsridge.

All shipment will be done by our Springmont OB Shipping Co. weapon-carrier dedicated vessel, SS Thunderchief

SE-32 RavenFive (5)Purchase order

Authorized by:

Air Lt General Bob Kirkopolis, Air Force
31 May 2020

Dear Air Lt General Bob Kirkopolis,

Thank you for ordering with Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace. I am writing to you on behalf of Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace to inform you of their agreement to produce 5 SE-32 Raven aircraft for your air force. When your order is complete, we will make sure that there is a space at the Fort Charlotte Docks for your transport ship: SS Thunderchief to come and pick them up. The total cost of your order is US$225 million, and will be billed directly to your account.

Kind regards,

Offe
Political Columnist

Founded: May 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Offe » Sat May 30, 2020 11:10 pm

Customer: The Constituational Maonarch Of OFFE
Purchaser: OFFE ROYAL ARMY
End User: OFFE Maritime Force

To Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace Chief.

The OFFE Maritime force now begin to impove the asset for further mission.We would like to order 3 Town Class Frigate and 5 Polar Class Ice Breaker.We hope you company can provide us with our request.We happy to make more order with your company in the future.

Thank You.

Town Class Frigate
Polar Class Ice Bteaker
Example: Purchase order
Purchase Order

Authorised by:

Prince Abner Dunkeld
(31 MAY 2020)

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Sun May 31, 2020 12:02 am

Offe wrote:

Customer: The Constituational Maonarch Of OFFE
Purchaser: OFFE ROYAL ARMY
End User: OFFE Maritime Force

To Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace Chief.

The OFFE Maritime force now begin to impove the asset for further mission.We would like to order 3 Town Class Frigate and 5 Polar Class Ice Breaker.We hope you company can provide us with our request.We happy to make more order with your company in the future.

Thank You.

Town Class Frigate
Polar Class Ice Bteaker
Example: Purchase order
Purchase Order

Authorised by:

Prince Abner Dunkeld
(31 MAY 2020)

Dear Prince Abner Dunkeld

I am writing to you on behalf of New Plymouth Shipbuilding to communicate their agreement to construct 3 Town class frigates and 5 Polar class ice breakers for the OFFE Maritime force. All 8 vessels will be built in Serpens Land by New Plymouth Shipbuilding. When each vessel is completed, the OFFE Maritime force must send a crew to Serpens Land to sail them Offe. As the Royal Serpens Land Navy has had extensive experience in operating both the Town class, and Polar class class, I am sure we can arrange training for you crews. Each vessel is projected to take from 4-5 years to complete, and will require a further 1-2 years of sea trials before commissioning. The final value of your contract equates to US$6.2 billion.

Also, please find enclosed photos of the Polar class and Town class to be used in your factbook.

Kind regards,

(OOC) you can take delivery of your vessels whenever you see fit

Offe
Political Columnist

Founded: May 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Offe » Sun May 31, 2020 12:42 am

Serpens Land wrote:

Dear Prince Abner Dunkeld

I am writing to you on behalf of New Plymouth Shipbuilding to communicate their agreement to construct 3 Town class frigates and 5 Polar class ice breakers for the OFFE Maritime force. All 8 vessels will be built in Serpens Land by New Plymouth Shipbuilding. When each vessel is completed, the OFFE Maritime force must send a crew to Serpens Land to sail them Offe. As the Royal Serpens Land Navy has had extensive experience in operating both the Town class, and Polar class class, I am sure we can arrange training for you crews. Each vessel is projected to take from 4-5 years to complete, and will require a further 1-2 years of sea trials before commissioning. The final value of your contract equates to US$6.2 billion.

Also, please find enclosed photos of the Polar class and Town class to be used in your factbook.

Kind regards,

To Sheryll Bardsley

Thank you for your confirmation of constructing 3 Town Class frigate and 5 Polar Class Icebreaker.The Royal Army office have received full bill for the construction worh US$6.2 billion.We will send our crew to Serpen Lands to sail them to Offe.We kindly accepted your offer and send our crew to training under your Royal Serpen Lands Navy and also the further sea trial.We happy to make an order with your company and we hope it will strenghten bot nation relation.

Regard

Prince Abner Dunkeld
General of Army
Offen Royal Army.
Last edited by Offe on Sun May 31, 2020 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:40 pm

Customer: Springmont
Purchaser: Naval Lt General Ian Greenbaum, Navy
End User: Springmont Navy

Dyer Class Frigate2 units

SNN Ramon Ilacqua (FFG41)
SNN Samatha Thirtysands (FFG42)
Purchase order

We have to integrated Dyer class frigate with our own weapon system which are;
- 1x MDWeS-76G1 76mm gun (to repace 5-inch 54 calibre Mark 45 dual
purpose gun)
- 1x Domino SR SAM (adding new)
-2x Stronghold-30 CIWS (adding new)

and like to known as Improve Dyer-class FFG, and we will bear all extra cost.

Authorised by:
Naval Lt General Ian Greenbaum, Navy
01-06-2020
Last edited by Springmont on Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:06 pm

Springmont wrote:

Customer: Springmont
Purchaser: Naval Lt General Ian Greenbaum, Navy
End User: Springmont Navy

Dyer Class Frigate2 units

SNN Ramon Ilacqua (FFG41)
SNN Samatha Thirtysands (FFG42)
Purchase order

We have to integrated Dyer class frigate with our own weapon system which are;
- 1x MDWeS-76G1 76mm gun (to repace 5-inch 54 calibre Mark 45 dual
purpose gun)
- 1x Domino SR SAM (adding new)
-2x Stronghold-30 CIWS (adding new)

and like to known as Improve Dyer-class FFG, and we will bear all extra cost.

Authorised by:
Naval Lt General Ian Greenbaum, Navy
01-06-2020

Dear Naval Lt General Ian Greenbaum

Thank you for deciding to make another order with Wilcox-Aeyers Aerospace. I hope the SE-32 Raven aircraft have been meeting all your air force's requirements so far. I am writing to you on behalf of New Plymouth Shipbuilding to communicate their agreement to construct 2 modified Dyer class frigates for the Springmont Navy. Both vessels will be built in Serpens Land by New Plymouth Shipbuilding. The vessels will be constructed with your desired weapons systems. You will have to send a team of engineers to assist in the installation of your weapons. The total cost of your order without modifications equates to US$2 billion. Both vessels should be finished within a 4 year time period, and will require a further 1-2 years sea trials before entering service. Please find enclosed a promotional photo of the Dyer class to be used in your factbook.

Kind regards,

(OOC) you can take delivery of your vessels whenever you see fit
Last edited by Serpens Land on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:13 am

Kayangan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kayangan » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:35 pm

Customer: Kayangan
Purchaser: General Sang Setia Setandan
End User: Kayangan Navy

Town-class frigatetwo unitsPurchase order

Authorised by:
General Sang Setia Setandan
Jun, 27 2020

End User: Kayangan Air Force

SF-100 Dragon12 unitsPurchase order

Authorised by:
Jun, 27 2020
- Puppet of Springmont - wiki - Airport - Embassy Application - Sports

Serpens Land
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens Land » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:17 pm

Kayangan wrote:

End User: Kayangan Navy

Town-class frigatetwo unitsPurchase order

Authorised by:
Jun, 27 2020

End User: Kayangan Air Force

SF-100 Dragon12 unitsPurchase order

Authorised by:
Jun, 27 2020

The Dominion of Serpens Land is transitioning itself into The Western Isles and will slowly be phasing out it's forum storefronts. Unfortunately we have decided to deny Kayangan's purchase due to their membership of a region outside of The Western Isles.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade