NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Tour of the World

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Royal Tour of the World

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Thu May 28, 2020 2:15 pm

S.M Francisco I

Hello, Good morning, Afternoons or Nights, I am Francisco I and I have decided to tour the world, of course with permission from your Leaders, I want to travel to all your countries, first to improve relations and second to know their cultures, all expenses will be paid by my kingdom. If any nation wants you to know their culture or improve our relationships, fill out the form:

Name of the Nation:
Reason for my visit:
Requirements for my visit:
Last edited by Estados Vaticanos on Thu May 28, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu May 28, 2020 2:17 pm

you have a typo

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Thu May 28, 2020 2:23 pm

Romextly wrote:you have a typo

Which?

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu May 28, 2020 2:26 pm

you're putting the applications if the leader of the country is going to your country.

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Thu May 28, 2020 2:28 pm

Romextly wrote:you're putting the applications if the leader of the country is going to your country.

Thanks

Trolleborg
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Trolleborg » Sat May 30, 2020 3:08 pm

Name of the Nation: Trolleborg
Reason for my visit: to see the country, immerse in its rich culture and get positive feelings of all kind. You like theater, yachting, sky-diving, old cities, skyscrapers, mountainering, immersion video-games, knight tournaments? We have it all, as well as almost everything (apart from hunting and sport fishing).
Requirements for my visit: make it clear when you arrive in advance at least 12 hours, and your preferences of what to do, so our royal family can arrange everything you will need.

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Sat May 30, 2020 6:17 pm

Trolleborg wrote:Name of the Nation: Trolleborg
Reason for my visit: to see the country, immerse in its rich culture and get positive feelings of all kind. You like theater, yachting, sky-diving, old cities, skyscrapers, mountainering, immersion video-games, knight tournaments? We have it all, as well as almost everything (apart from hunting and sport fishing).
Requirements for my visit: make it clear when you arrive in advance at least 12 hours, and your preferences of what to do, so our royal family can arrange everything you will need.

Well thank you for receiving me, in a month I will arrive in your country, what interests me most is its rich culture and the ancient cities, of course also improving our relations between the two countries

New Aavalon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aavalon » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:33 pm

Name of the Nation:New Aavalon
Reason for my visit: To see the wild coastline and dinosaurs. To visit the deep ocean mines and negotiate for the rare minerals. To visit the extinct and rare species genetic cloning laboratories.
Requirements for my visit: None. You tell us what you want to see.

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:00 pm

New Aavalon wrote:Name of the Nation:New Aavalon
Reason for my visit: To see the wild coastline and dinosaurs. To visit the deep ocean mines and negotiate for the rare minerals. To visit the extinct and rare species genetic cloning laboratories.
Requirements for my visit: None. You tell us what you want to see.

I would be delighted to go to your country and know everything you can

Heard and Mcdonald Island
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Heard and Mcdonald Island » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:32 pm

Name of the Nation:Heard and Mcdonald island
Reason for my visit: Come visit one of the most isolatd places on earth, from our black sand beaches to our icy volcanic peaks, Herd and Mcdonald island is one of the most unique destinations around. Our vast array of endemic land and marine fauna and flora is one of the main attractions of our antarctic island.
Requirements for my visit: travel times may change due to volatile weather or rough seas.

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:19 pm

Heard and Mcdonald Island wrote:Name of the Nation:Heard and Mcdonald island
Reason for my visit: Come visit one of the most isolatd places on earth, from our black sand beaches to our icy volcanic peaks, Herd and Mcdonald island is one of the most unique destinations around. Our vast array of endemic land and marine fauna and flora is one of the main attractions of our antarctic island.
Requirements for my visit: travel times may change due to volatile weather or rough seas.

I would love to go to your country, it is the third on my list and as for the weather we already understood

Heard and Mcdonald Island
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Heard and Mcdonald Island » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:02 pm

We would be very happy to receive you.

Artonin
Attaché

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Artonin » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:48 pm

Name of the Nation: Artonin
Reason for my visit: Take in the stunning natural beauty of Artonin! Take a hike through one of our many lush forests or maybe spend some time relaxing in a cozy cabin by one of our pristine lakes, Artonin has serene, beautiful, sights which few nations can rival!
Requirements for my visit: None
"For Justice and happiness throughout!"

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:29 pm

Artonin wrote:Name of the Nation: Artonin
Reason for my visit: Take in the stunning natural beauty of Artonin! Take a hike through one of our many lush forests or maybe spend some time relaxing in a cozy cabin by one of our pristine lakes, Artonin has serene, beautiful, sights which few nations can rival!
Requirements for my visit: None

I would love to go to your country, there is nothing like nature and a quiet forest away from the noise of the city, it would be a pleasure to visit your country

Stalin Lenin Land
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Stalin Lenin Land » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:41 pm

Name of the Nation:Stalin Lenin Land

Reason for my visit:You are most welcome to visit my nation to get a glimpse of the Soviet style buildings and factories of the glorious Soviet Era.People here still dress in the same way as they used to do in 1930s,and also use the Soviet themed cars.And yes..do not forget to get a glimpse of the magneficient golden statue of Lenin,which is the tallest statue in the world.Also do visit the village of Kiberia,which is covered in ice throughout the year.Kiberia is indeed a treat for every ice lovers !

Requirements for my visit:Nothing much,but do take care not to insult present or former leaders in the public as people are a bit too sentimental about their father figures.And do not forget to bring your sweaters and jackets as some parts of Stalin Lenin land are always covered in ice.
I am looking forward to your visit.
Last edited by Stalin Lenin Land on Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:22 pm

Stalin Lenin Land wrote:Name of the Nation:Stalin Lenin Land

Reason for my visit:You are most welcome to visit my nation to get a glimpse of the Soviet style buildings and factories of the glorious Soviet Era.People here still dress in the same way as they used to do in 1930s,and also use the Soviet themed cars.And yes..do not forget to get a glimpse of the magneficient golden statue of Lenin,which is the tallest statue in the world.Also do visit the village of Kiberia,which is covered in ice throughout the year.Kiberia is indeed a treat for every ice lovers !

Requirements for my visit:Nothing much,but do take care not to insult present or former leaders in the public as people are a bit too sentimental about their father figures.And do not forget to bring your sweaters and jackets as some parts of Stalin Lenin land are always covered in ice.
I am looking forward to your visit.

I would be delighted to visit your country, although I am not of communist ideology, I am a fan of things related to the Soviets, your country will be one of the most important in my visit

Vlasisitan
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vlasisitan » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:39 am

Name of the Nation: Sultanate of Vlasisitan
Reason for my visit: You would want to see the country which, although is developed and safe, govern like the medieval countries of old. It has a rich culture and has a strategic region in the Mediterranean. There is lots of different things like: incredible artwork, a very inclusive nation and the ever more populous ancient castles and cities. we are experts in the bus making business and we wear traditional Turkish Hats that wore worn 100 years ago! Our country is mostly countryside with the most urban places having the most tiny pouplation! You would be the first foreign person who is not a leader into our glorious country(Also the weather is quite unpredictable so be prepared)
Requirements for my visit: you have to tell me when you are going to arrive VIA telegram if you please. Enjoy your stay!
PS also remember to respect the flag. If you dont the citizens will get very angry because they are one of the most patriotic people in the world
Edit: I have changed my flag
Last edited by Vlasisitan on Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
Soviet State of Vlasisitan - Vlasisitan Sovyet Devleti

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:09 am

Vlasisitan wrote:Name of the Nation: Sultanate of Vlasisitan
Reason for my visit: You would want to see the country which, although is developed and safe, govern like the medieval countries of old. It has a rich culture and has a strategic region in the Mediterranean. There is lots of different things like: incredible artwork, a very inclusive nation and the ever more populous ancient castles and cities. we are experts in the bus making business and we wear traditional Turkish Hats that wore worn 100 years ago! Our country is mostly countryside with the most urban places having the most tiny pouplation! You would be the first foreign person who is not a leader into our glorious country(Also the weather is quite unpredictable so be prepared)
Requirements for my visit: you have to tell me when you are going to arrive VIA telegram if you please. Enjoy your stay!
PS also remember to respect the flag. If you dont the citizens will get very angry because they are one of the most patriotic people in the world

I would love to visit your country, to get to know that beautiful culture and patriotism, the terms are fine, I will notify you of my arrival and I will not only respect your flag but I will honor it

Kedri
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kedri » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:00 am

Name of the Nation: Confederation of Kedri
Reason for my visit: Kedri has a rich history and vibrant culture, as well as pleasant scenery. I imagine you would want to go for that?
Requirements for my visit: There aren't a lot of restrictions aside from a few background checks for things like diseases or a violent criminal record. Aside from that, you're good to go. Keep in mind that Kedrian society is quite worldly, with a thriving gambling industry and loose social mores. Religion is viewed indifferently.
Kedri is a nation of 18th century pirates who know water-bending. Throw in some steampunk, as well. Tech level is PT/FanT.
Kedrians abandon piracy and become a modernized country, founded by reformed criminals who forsook piracy and the citizens are descended from pirates, and still retain some of their heritage such as speech, accent, politics.

Estados Vaticanos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Vaticanos » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:26 am

Kedri wrote:Name of the Nation: Confederation of Kedri
Reason for my visit: Kedri has a rich history and vibrant culture, as well as pleasant scenery. I imagine you would want to go for that?
Requirements for my visit: There aren't a lot of restrictions aside from a few background checks for things like diseases or a violent criminal record. Aside from that, you're good to go. Keep in mind that Kedrian society is quite worldly, with a thriving gambling industry and loose social mores. Religion is viewed indifferently.

Of course I would love to go to your country, the history and diseases can register if you want, thanks for receiving me

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates