NATION

PASSWORD

A Hunting Lodge Soiree (MT, OOC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Sat May 16, 2020 1:59 pm

Teressien wrote:
Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Mr George Fenwick II
Occupation: Socialite, businessman, "media personality", and singer
Country of Origin: Munkchester
Appearance: George Fenwick II
Culinary Concerns: Fenwick has no dietary issues.
Medical Concerns: Fenwick has no medical issues.
Notes: Fenwick is the son of Lord President George Fenwick. He has been accused of personal involvement in the slave trade, but he denies all such claims.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules?: Let's kill Bambi!
RP-Sample: here

This application is denied on the following reasons: One, the RP-sample has to be from the account you are applying with. No exception means no exception. Two, even if you would correct that, I am aware of your... dubious track record.
Not accepted.

The rules don't say anything about the sample having to be from the same nation.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

Teressien
Envoy

Founded: Mar 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Sat May 16, 2020 2:01 pm

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Teressien wrote:
This application is denied on the following reasons: One, the RP-sample has to be from the account you are applying with. No exception means no exception. Two, even if you would correct that, I am aware of your... dubious track record.
Not accepted.

The rules don't say anything about the sample having to be from the same nation.

To quote Rule 5:
    5. RP-Sample: The RP-Sample has to be a link to a RP, which you participated in recently, which shows, how you work with other players, from the account you are applying with. On a case-by-case basis, I will accept samples from one of NS' own Social Media Networks like PiffleNet. No exception.
Underlined part by me.

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Sat May 16, 2020 4:45 pm

Teressien wrote:
Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:The rules don't say anything about the sample having to be from the same nation.

To quote Rule 5:
    5. RP-Sample: The RP-Sample has to be a link to a RP, which you participated in recently, which shows, how you work with other players, from the account you are applying with. On a case-by-case basis, I will accept samples from one of NS' own Social Media Networks like PiffleNet. No exception.
Underlined part by me.

oops, didn't see that bit
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

Austrysia
Secretary

Founded: May 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Austrysia » Sat May 16, 2020 7:57 pm

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Prince Ruprecht von Klitz
Country of Origin: Archduchy of Austrysia, Austrysian Empire
Appearance: The Playboy
Culinary Concerns: None
Medical Concerns: None
Notes: Basically, Prince Ruprecht is one of the sought after playboy bachelors within the Imperial and Royal Court, since both of his brothers are married. Though, on that note, he has left a string of broken hearts, controversy and is not getting any younger. His father, the Prinz von Klitz, is pressuring him to settle down. Prince Ruprecht is 28 yrs old, and is a Junior Wealth Manager at GIG SM.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Let's kill Bambi! (and make some venison stew!)
RP-Sample: The Laeken Garden Party

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Princess Analiese von Klitz
Occupation: N/A, Heiress, Chairwomen of several charity foundations
Appearance: The Saint
Notes: Princess Analiese von Klitz is a women renowned for her generous heart and positive demeanor. While not the smartest within the House of Von Klitz, she has made strides to help where she can, and continues to use her resources to benefit and run numerous charitable foundations, like the Austrysian Renewable Energy Fund, which gives grants to underdeveloped countries to invest in green energy, and the Saxenbach Tierheim, an animal sanctuary which seeks to give a home to sick or abused animals. Princess Analiese is 26 yrs old.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Let's kill Bambi! (and make some more venison stew!)

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Archduchess Adele of Austrysia, Vegzyor, Franzia, Pomerania and Tereboulia, Princess of Klitz
Appearance: The Archduchess
Notes: Archduchess Adele is the youngest daughter within the Von Klitz family, and was recently married to Archduke and Prince Ferdinand of Austrysia, Vegzyor, Franzia, Pomerania and Tereboulia. Archduke Ferdinand is the brother of the Emperor, Rudolf II. With Adele just having her first child in February, Archduke Schaeffer, she has decided to take this trip to Teressien to spend some time abroad with her siblings. The Archduchess is 24 yrs old.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Let's kill Bambi! (and make some MORE venison stew!)

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Prince Baden von Klitz
Appearance: The Celebrity
Notes: Prince Baden von Klitz is, for better or for worse, a household name within Austrysia. Seen as one of the more relatable members of the aristocracy, he was also one of the first members of the nobility to publicly date men. While Prince Baden's family was completely supportive of this move, the Imperial and Royal Court responded in various ways, and the headlines dominated the tabloids. He is current in a long-term relationship with his boyfriend, Faber Nepomuk, but the couples rocky relationship, which is surrounded by rumors of open affairs, continues to be open gossip within Austrysian society. Prince Baden is 22 yrs old.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Let's kill Bambi! (and make some M O R E venison stew!)

OOC: And, I forgot to note this, but these characters and interactions will take place, of course, within 2020 within my MT timeline. Within the region I am in, Meillur, we are currently in PMT. Both will still contribute to my lore, but I just wanted to note there is generally a slight distinction on how my nation's timeline/RPs work(I'm not sure if that made sense). If you have any questions, please ask!
Last edited by Austrysia on Sat May 16, 2020 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Sun May 17, 2020 2:10 am

Austrysia wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Prince Ruprecht von Klitz
Appearance: The Playboy
Notes: Basically, Prince Ruprecht is one of the sought after playboy bachelors within the Imperial and Royal Court, since both of his brothers are married. Though, on that note, he has left a string of broken hearts, controversy and is not getting any younger. His father, the Prinz von Klitz, is pressuring him to settle down. Prince Ruprecht is 28 yrs old, and is a Junior Wealth Manager at GIG SM.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Let's kill Bambi! (and make some venison stew!)

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Princess Analiese von Klitz
Occupation: N/A, Heiress, Chairwomen of several charity foundations
Appearance: The Saint
Notes: Princess Analiese von Klitz is a women renowned for her generous heart and positive demeanor. While not the smartest within the House of Von Klitz, she has made strides to help where she can, and continues to use her resources to benefit and run numerous charitable foundations, like the Austrysian Renewable Energy Fund, which gives grants to underdeveloped countries to invest in green energy, and the Saxenbach Tierheim, an animal sanctuary which seeks to give a home to sick or abused animals. Princess Analiese is 26 yrs old.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Let's kill Bambi! (and make some more venison stew!)

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Archduchess Adele of Austrysia, Vegzyor, Franzia, Pomerania and Tereboulia, Princess of Klitz
Appearance: The Archduchess
Notes: Archduchess Adele is the youngest daughter within the Von Klitz family, and was recently married to Archduke and Prince Ferdinand of Austrysia, Vegzyor, Franzia, Pomerania and Tereboulia. Archduke Ferdinand is the brother of the Emperor, Rudolf II. With Adele just having her first child in February, Archduke Schaeffer, she has decided to take this trip to Teressien to spend some time abroad with her siblings. The Archduchess is 24 yrs old.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Let's kill Bambi! (and make some MORE venison stew!)

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Prince Baden von Klitz
Appearance: The Celebrity
Notes: Prince Baden von Klitz is, for better or for worse, a household name within Austrysia. Seen as one of the more relatable members of the aristocracy, he was also one of the first members of the nobility to publicly date men. While Prince Baden's family was completely supportive of this move, the Imperial and Royal Court responded in various ways, and the headlines dominated the tabloids. He is current in a long-term relationship with his boyfriend, Faber Nepomuk, but the couples rocky relationship, which is surrounded by rumors of open affairs, continues to be open gossip within Austrysian society. Prince Baden is 22 yrs old.

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Let's kill Bambi! (and make some M O R E venison stew!)

OOC: And, I forgot to note this, but these characters and interactions will take place, of course, within 2020 within my MT timeline. Within the region I am in, Meillur, we are currently in PMT. Both will still contribute to my lore, but I just wanted to note there is generally a slight distinction on how my nation's timeline/RPs work(I'm not sure if that made sense). If you have any questions, please ask!

Gladly accepted, welcome aboard!
It made sense, mostly, and so far, I do have one question: You write at several points, that they are quite known for their exploits, Ruprecht for being a womanizer, Analise for her charity work and so on - in how far are these known internationally? Or, in other words, could the people at the party have conceivably heard of them?

Austrysia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Austrysia » Sun May 17, 2020 12:58 pm

Teressien wrote:Gladly accepted, welcome aboard!
It made sense, mostly, and so far, I do have one question: You write at several points, that they are quite known for their exploits, Ruprecht for being a womanizer, Analise for her charity work and so on - in how far are these known internationally? Or, in other words, could the people at the party have conceivably heard of them?

Well, the simple answer is yes. Austrysia has a fairly robust international media presence. Though, to break it down, Analiese would be the most well-known internationally, just with how her philanthropic operations extend abroad with several of her charities, and might (if you want to go there) be in partner with several of your nations or nation's businesses. Ruprecht would not be known immediately abroad, but anyone could easily find his "track record" on the internet, along with the tabloid articles. Baden's artwork is known abroad, not in a major, mainstream way, but an art lover might known of him. Finally, Adele, even while married to an Archduke, carries a very private and lowkey life and would not be well-known, except in a few well-informed aristocratic circles.

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Sun May 17, 2020 1:19 pm

Austrysia wrote:
Teressien wrote:Gladly accepted, welcome aboard!

Well, the simple answer is yes. Austrysia has a fairly robust international media presence. Though, to break it down, Analiese would be the most well-known internationally, just with how her philanthropic operations extend abroad with several of her charities, and might (if you want to go there) be in partner with several of your nations or nation's businesses. Ruprecht would not be known immediately abroad, but anyone could easily find his "track record" on the internet, along with the tabloid articles. Baden's artwork is known abroad, not in a major, mainstream way, but an art lover might known of him. Finally, Adele, even while married to an Archduke, carries a very private and lowkey life and would not be well-known, except in a few well-informed aristocratic circles.

Thank you for the answer - if possible, and if we can figure something out, I would indeed be willing to have some of my philanthropists working together with Analiese, preferably from Teressien (and thus giving them a good reason to have heard of the place and the party ; )). As renewable energy was one of her things, maybe she teamed up with Fadwa Faris from Surya Corp. (who are very much in the green energy business and actually Kyrenaian and I should really expand on the article...)? Or she found a heart for street children and teamed up with Otis Sassa (who currently only is a philanthropist, but who I was thinking about indeed giving him into the direction of charity for street children) and Aaltje Schreyg?

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Sun May 17, 2020 5:54 pm

Just for a little background, I know it's pretty early but what the heck:
Teissëdre Unternehmen GmbH. is one of Brettenwald's largest Hausfirmen (house companies), which are businesses operated on a national/international scale by major Brettain houses (aristocratic families usually directly descended from the thirty founding tribes of the country) and operate in a manner similar to South Korea's chaebol. Teissëdre is active in the field of aerospace engineering, producing aircraft, satellites, unmanned aerial vehicles, and air-based weapons systems. The company also provides IT services such as data storage and protection, server hosting, cloud services, cybersecurity & cyberdefense and supercomputing, and is making an entrance into the fields of artificial intelligence and quantum computing.

Valentine is the heir to her father's position as CEO as the oldest and smartest of his three daughters. Despite his assertion that the company tends to run itself, she takes her impending responsibility very seriously, an approach replicated in most other areas of her life, as she has recently earned a doctorate in business administration from Temku University and is very well-educated. She and her father are in Dorch to negotiate the friendly takeover of a Teressian cybersecurity firm as an entrance into the regional market. Though an introvert and outwardly appearing cold and reserved, once she warms up to people she can be quite social and has a somewhat risque sense of humor. She enjoys music immensely, is an accomplished fencer, markswoman and competitive chess player, and has a modest personal collection of vintage automobiles.

Nicholas is the current CEO of the company, and has spearheaded the bulk of its diversification into the IT sector after coming into the position in 1995. Smart investments during the rise of the world dot-com bubble proved extremely profitable for the company, and meant that Teissëdre was later able to weather the global recession of 2008-9 with no ill effects. In addition to Valentine, he has two other daughters, Arabella and Karin. He is extremely proud of Valentine and her achievements, but worries about her acceptance in what is still a male-dominated field. At age 60, he has decided to retire some time in the coming years and hand control of the company to Valentine, preferring to keep top-level leadership in the family as do most Hausfirmen. In contrast to Valentine, he is extroverted and thoroughly enjoys social occasions, having had a reputation as something of a playboy in his younger days.

They will be arriving separately but at the same time, as Valentine is already in Rehwasser exploring the greater Dorch area whereas Nicholas is in Dorch itself dealing with some preliminary legal matters before the acquisition negotiations begin in earnest.
Last edited by Brettenwald on Tue May 19, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 10 times in total.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Austrysia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Austrysia » Sun May 17, 2020 8:21 pm

Teressien wrote:Thank you for the answer - if possible, and if we can figure something out, I would indeed be willing to have some of my philanthropists working together with Analiese, preferably from Teressien (and thus giving them a good reason to have heard of the place and the party ; )). As renewable energy was one of her things, maybe she teamed up with Fadwa Faris from Surya Corp. (who are very much in the green energy business and actually Kyrenaian and I should really expand on the article...)? Or she found a heart for street children and teamed up with Otis Sassa (who currently only is a philanthropist, but who I was thinking about indeed giving him into the direction of charity for street children) and Aaltje Schreyg?

First, I think that Fadwa Faris and Surya Corp. might be a great pair, and we could definitely expand on their relationship ahead of time if you like. The Austrysian Renewable Energy Fund would be a perfect way, both in the case of Surya Corp and any Teressien business, to donate to as it is not only a good cause, but is easily an institution that has influence and connections with other donors and Austrysian government officials, via public grants.

In regards to Otis Sassa and Aaltje Schreyg, while Analiese has not personally started any charities to these causes, Analiese's (and all the other guest's) mother, Princess Ginevra von Klitz, Countess of Linosa is President of the Von Klitz Foundation, the family foundation that is more inclined to support, via grants, top level charity work. We could work the angle that their family foundation worked with to assist in the issue of street children, or provided a grant to the work of Otis Sassa and Aaltje Schreyg. That way I am sure, whether it was some meeting or a charity ball, Analiese might know some guests.

Just some thoughts!

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Sun May 17, 2020 10:04 pm

Yo, Terry!

Think you could set up a Discord for this RP?
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Mon May 18, 2020 12:59 am

New Visayan Islands wrote:Yo, Terry!

Think you could set up a Discord for this RP?

Good morning, NVI,
unfortunately, I am not much of a fan of Discord. If you want to set one up, go ahead, I'll put the link into the OP, but I'll most likely not participate.

Brettenwald wrote:Just for a little background, I know it's pretty early but what the heck:
Teissëdre Unternehmen GmbH. is one of Brettenwald's largest Hausfirmen (house companies), which are businesses operated on a national/international scale by Brettain houses (aristocratic families usually directly descended from the thirty founding tribes of the country) and operate in a manner similar to South Korea's chaebol. Teissëdre is active in the fields of aerospace engineering, producing aircraft, satellites, unmanned aerial vehicles, and air-based weapons systems. The company also provides IT services such as data storage and protection, server hosting, cloud services, cybersecurity & cyberdefense and supercomputing, and is active in the fields of artificial intelligence and quantum computing.

Valentine is the presumptive heir to her father's position as CEO as the oldest and smartest of his three daughters. Despite his assertion that the company tends to run itself, she takes her impending responsibility very seriously, an approach replicated in most other areas of her life, as she has recently earned a doctorate in business administration from Temku University and is very well-educated. She and her father are in the country to negotiate the friendly takeover of a Teressian cybersecurity firm as an entrance into the regional market. Though appearing cold and reserved, once she warms up to people she is generally quite social and has a somewhat risque sense of humor. She enjoys music immensely, is an accomplished fencer, markswoman and competitive chess player, and has a modest personal collection of vintage automobiles.

*more coming later*

Very interesting. I could very well imagine, that they are working to enter the Teressian Market - while there is little interest in the aerospace engineering and so on, the cybersecurity and supercomputing branches would be welcome.
We can make it so, that the firm is from Dorch, a small one. Working in the field for local mid-sized companies, developing their suites and doing a good job at it.
As for Valentine, she will be in good company, especially when it comes to music.

Austrysia wrote:First, I think that Fadwa Faris and Surya Corp. might be a great pair, and we could definitely expand on their relationship ahead of time if you like. The Austrysian Renewable Energy Fund would be a perfect way, both in the case of Surya Corp and any Teressien business, to donate to as it is not only a good cause, but is easily an institution that has influence and connections with other donors and Austrysian government officials, via public grants.

In regards to Otis Sassa and Aaltje Schreyg, while Analiese has not personally started any charities to these causes, Analiese's (and all the other guest's) mother, Princess Ginevra von Klitz, Countess of Linosa is President of the Von Klitz Foundation, the family foundation that is more inclined to support, via grants, top level charity work. We could work the angle that their family foundation worked with to assist in the issue of street children, or provided a grant to the work of Otis Sassa and Aaltje Schreyg. That way I am sure, whether it was some meeting or a charity ball, Analiese might know some guests.

Just some thoughts!

Okay, that sounds like a good start.

For the cooperation between Surya and the AREF, I would more imagine a sort-of business partnership. For example, I could imagine, that Surya sells the people and organizations with AREF-grants their products at a discount, with AREF covering a further chunk of the payment. Faris herself would also donate to AREF (and not only out of self-interest). That way, they know each other.
Teressian elites could also be donors, if you want, but be less technically involved.

As for Schreyg and Sassa, that sounds like a wonderful plan. I could very well imagine the two of them having been approached by the Family Foundation and then deciding to go for it after meeting Ginerva at a charity ball. Of course, it would be a topical one, where they might even have met someone from the Cabhair Group.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon May 18, 2020 5:12 pm

Finished editing my background post if anyone wants more info.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Menassa
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Mon May 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Brettenwald wrote:Finished editing my background post if anyone wants more info.

Thanks!
Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey --- Do not Forget!
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon May 18, 2020 7:12 pm

Menassa wrote:
Brettenwald wrote:Finished editing my background post if anyone wants more info.

Thanks!

What's your dude Judas doing attending a party in Teressien? No offense meant, but it strikes me as a little out of character for a really conservative guy from a really conservative nation. I'm just curious as to how he'll interact with other guests.
BRETTENWALD

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Mon May 18, 2020 7:40 pm

Brettenwald wrote:
Menassa wrote:Thanks!

What's your dude Judas doing attending a party in Teressien? No offense meant, but it strikes me as a little out of character for a really conservative guy from a really conservative nation. I'm just curious as to how he'll interact with other guests.

You'd be suprised at how liberal he actually is compared to others in Menassa. Besides, the Lord of War is always down for a hunt.
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon May 18, 2020 7:58 pm

Menassa wrote:
Brettenwald wrote:What's your dude Judas doing attending a party in Teressien? No offense meant, but it strikes me as a little out of character for a really conservative guy from a really conservative nation. I'm just curious as to how he'll interact with other guests.

You'd be suprised at how liberal he actually is compared to others in Menassa. Besides, the Lord of War is always down for a hunt.

Really, I thought God hated Nimrods.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Mon May 18, 2020 8:01 pm

Danceria wrote:
Menassa wrote:

Really, I thought God hated Nimrods.

Like I said, liberal compared to others. ;)

Austrysia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Austrysia » Mon May 18, 2020 9:30 pm

Teressien wrote:Okay, that sounds like a good start.

For the cooperation between Surya and the AREF, I would more imagine a sort-of business partnership. For example, I could imagine, that Surya sells the people and organizations with AREF-grants their products at a discount, with AREF covering a further chunk of the payment. Faris herself would also donate to AREF (and not only out of self-interest). That way, they know each other.
Teressian elites could also be donors, if you want, but be less technically involved.

As for Schreyg and Sassa, that sounds like a wonderful plan. I could very well imagine the two of them having been approached by the Family Foundation and then deciding to go for it after meeting Ginerva at a charity ball. Of course, it would be a topical one, where they might even have met someone from the Cabhair Group.

That sounds like a good start! Did you have any other questions? Otherwise, this sounds like a good general background for some of our characters!

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Tue May 19, 2020 1:45 am

Indeed, thank you - a very interesting read. Who might Valentine's friend be?

Austrysia wrote:
Teressien wrote:Okay, that sounds like a good start.

That sounds like a good start! Did you have any other questions? Otherwise, this sounds like a good general background for some of our characters!

Awesome! So far, nothing really comes to mind, no... if something comes up, we'll talk about it, okay?

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Tue May 19, 2020 3:14 am

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): (You asked for it...) Major im Fliegerstab Hermina Julia Luise Mathilda Reichsgräfin Mollinary von Lohenstein, Reichsfreiin von Neckarwald
Occupation: I&R Deputy Military Attaché to the Free Lands of the Selkie
Country of Origin: Empire of Karlsland, dual Karlsland-Ostmarkian passports
Appearance: Remarkably like Sarah Bolger. A few centimeters taller, however.
Culinary Concerns: N/A
Medical Concerns: N/A
Notes: Stoking for friendly relations with the neighbours as always. :3 How formal is informal btw? <.>

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Let's kill Bambi! (I sign that statement under duress. Bambi is too cute to be killed)
RP-Sample: Vive le Duc? :3

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Her Imperial Highness Eiraku-no-miya Satoko Naishinnō
Country of Origin: Empire of Fusō
Appearance: Hmm.
Notes: -

---------------

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Let's kill Bambi! (I sign that statement under duress. Bambi is too cute to be killed)
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Tue May 19, 2020 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Tue May 19, 2020 1:10 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): (You asked for it...) Major im Fliegerstab Hermina Julia Luise Mathilda Reichsgräfin Mollinary von Lohenstein, Reichsfreiin von Neckarwald
Notes: Stoking for friendly relations with the neighbours as always. :3 How formal is informal btw? <.>

---------------

OOC-Section

Répondez s'il vous plaît

Name of attendee (including titles and similar): Her Imperial Highness Eiraku-no-miya Satoko Naishinnō

---------------

OOC-Section

It is a rather formal-informal gathering (the dress code is informal wear, after all) and while new diplomatic friends are always welcome, be aware, that no one of the national-level government of Teressien is present - with the exception of Elfi Reck, the Minister of Civil Service and Sports (and thus not exactly someone responsible for foreign relations). But while no one in a political position responsible for these fields is present, there are people of influence present, who could work their magic.
Last edited by Teressien on Tue May 19, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Tue May 19, 2020 1:25 pm

Teressien wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
Répondez s'il vous plaît

---------------

OOC-Section

Répondez s'il vous plaît

---------------

OOC-Section

It is a rather formal-informal gathering (the dress code is informal wear, after all) and while new diplomatic friends are always welcome, be aware, that no one of the national-level government of Teressien is present - with the exception of Elfi Reck, the Minister of Civil Service and Sports (and thus not exactly someone responsible for foreign relations). But while no one in a political position responsible for these fields is present, there are people of influence present, who could work their magic.

Do you have an idea of when the IC will be up? Don't mean to bother, just curious with my IRL schedule.

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Tue May 19, 2020 1:27 pm

Menassa wrote:
Teressien wrote:

Do you have an idea of when the IC will be up? Don't mean to bother, just curious with my IRL schedule.

No problem. It's Sunday, the 24th of May, 2020. Can't say anything about the time, though. ; )

Menassa
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Tue May 19, 2020 1:28 pm

Teressien wrote:
Menassa wrote:Do you have an idea of when the IC will be up? Don't mean to bother, just curious with my IRL schedule.

No problem. It's Sunday, the 24th of May, 2020. Can't say anything about the time, though. ; )

Okay cool! Did you just edit that into the OP or was that there the whole time?

Teressien
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Teressien » Tue May 19, 2020 1:29 pm

Menassa wrote:
Teressien wrote:

Okay cool! Did you just edit that into the OP or was that there the whole time?

It was there the whole time (don't worry, you aren't the first to ask).

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates