NATION

PASSWORD

The Cult of Iynow Strikes! [OOC/Apply Within]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Aroni
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

The Cult of Iynow Strikes! [OOC/Apply Within]

Postby Aroni » Sat May 16, 2020 1:12 pm

It's a warm day in Guzbek, wind whips through the trees lining the wide Oxnard boulevard. On the left side of the street a massive glass and steel mall rising over the streets, 8 stories tall and filled with thousands upon thousands of eager shoppers. Suddenly the calm is disturbed by a massive explosion. Sensors of the City-Wide Control Network (CWCN, "Swishin"). This was not nearly a massive explosion, it was a radiological attack on the capital of Aroni

[1-Hour Later]

Victoria Summers steps up to podium in the formerly cavernous press hall, but now it was crammed beyond it capacity with people and equipment. "Citizens of Aroni and the World, there has been a unprecedented attack on our nation, our people... I am calling upon the world to assist us in bringing these people to justice... We believe the perpetrators are well organized, well financed, and globally distributed... it is imperative we work together to prevent future incidents..."
Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b] Example Nation
[b]Senior-most Operational Leader (Commander/SAIC/etc):[/b] Commander Exampleton
[b]Assistance Offered:[/b] Example Army, Example Intelligence Agency, Example Law Enforcement Agency
⚠️ This Nation is Undergoing Extensive Reimagining, Please Stand-by⚠️

Member of: SETA; IFTC

Aleckandor
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aleckandor » Sat May 16, 2020 3:43 pm

An Official Communiqué Originating From:
THE GLOBAL SOVEREIGN CONFEDERACY OF ALECKANDOR

SENDER: The Bureau Of Foreign Relations [FRB] Of The Aleckandorean Confederacy
DUE RECIPIENT(S): The Office Of First Minister Victoria Summers & The Aronian National Assembly
SUBJECT: Unconditional Offer Of Humanitarian & Counterterrorism Assistance
LEVEL OF ENCRYPTION: NO ENCRYPTION

Dear Friends In Aroni:

We of the Confederacy have heard and seen what has happened in the midst of your beautiful capital city. Words cannot express how much this tragic attack has deeply shocked us, saddened us, angered us, and with righteous determination filled our hearts. The various peoples and states that comprise the body politic of Aleckandor, no matter their creed or their level of knowledge surrounding your faraway country may be, all offer their most sincere condolences for the dead and pray for their souls. This Administration and I intend to do much more than just merely give thoughtful tidings to a mournful nation, however. In fact, we plan to - with your express permission and blessing - decisively assist in the efforts to contain, mitigate, and put an end to both the static material threat of radiological environmental damage and the active human threat posed by the international idolatrous sect which deliberately carried out this cowardly strike.

Our myriad network of defensive military and intelligence forces have extensive training as well as historical and fairly recent experience in quickly responding towards and effectively dealing with such disaster and terror scenarios, whether they happen upon the soil of our own homelands or in the homelands of others. I have already ordered for the mobilization of a number of assets relevant for the dual tasks of assistance with current decontamination/rescue efforts and the prosecution of substantive anti-terror operations. As fellow members of the relatively civilized world that aims to set itself apart from inhuman monstrosity and flagrant depravity, we expect nothing in return for this endeavor but only look forward to helping you and also having the glorious opportunity to yet again test our mettle and might against a rootless, honorless group of nonstate actors.

Should you accept our offer of assistance and allow us to fly in-country, and we enthusiastically recommend that you do, we ask that you permit us to set up a cordoned-off Field Headquarters Area near the edge of the ground zero site in Guzbek so that we can get started in coordinating men, material, and movements to where they ought to be with local agencies and authorities in the vicinity. Most High Creator willing, others besides us will also come forth to answer the Aronian call for aid. Together, we trust and hope that our combined physical power and creative capacities will see a good end to this troubling sequence of events.

With Best Wishes,
Confederate Grand Exceptor Röphtór Wêhndíg

~ APPLICATION ~

Nation Name: Global Sovereign Confederacy Of Aleckandor (GSCA)

Senior-Most Operational Leader(s): Colonel Bräckhín Zhölldt Shûwhênly {Pronounced: BRACK-IN|JOLT|SHOE-WHEN-LEE}, HMWT Of The Grand Aleckandorean Land Army; Search Commander Onoowah Mahtchroonyoo {Pronounced: ON-OOH-WA|MUH-TRUE-NEW}, Corpus ST Of Black Operations Brigade: Aleckandor

Assistance Offered: Hazardous Munitions Warfare Teams (Teams 41, 68, & 100 ~ Approx. 900 CBRNE Decontamination/Medical/Security Troops + Vehicles & Equipment); Search Tactics Corpus (Rings "RECLUSE" & "WARREN" ~ 47 Tactical Paramilitary Operatives + 51 Field HQ Staff)
Last edited by Aleckandor on Sun May 24, 2020 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝ ~ THE GLOBAL SOVEREIGN CONFEDERACY OF ALECKANDOR ~ ♝♞♜
The IC demonym is "Aleckandorean(s)". Just call me Aleck.
"ANYBODY THAT SAID YOU WON'T EAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR RICE, LET THEM DIE BY FIRE!" - Based Ugandan (?) Chef

Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | Diplomatic Relationships
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2020): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun May 17, 2020 3:40 am

Nation Name: Empire of Amenria
Senior-most Operational Leader (Commander/SAIC/etc): Heavenly General Li Baorong
Assistance Offered:
  • Kirigakure Network personnel (hackers, spies, and otherwise tech-savvy people)
  • Imperial Guard Third Battalion "Ox Head" personnel (human soldiers specially trained to kill ghosts and demons, to help kill whatever demon the cult worships)
  • Imperial Armed Forces Personnel (to help apprehend the humans)
  • Yoo Junghwa (elite sniper, also experienced in demon-slaying)
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Mon May 18, 2020 10:14 am

You are both approved, welcome aboard

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon May 18, 2020 2:33 pm

Aroni wrote:You are both approved, welcome aboard

Thanks. Will more background info be disclosed?
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015

Postby Eclius » Mon May 18, 2020 3:14 pm

Tag for interest
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Tue May 19, 2020 2:24 am

Aroni wrote:You are both approved, welcome aboard

Much appreciated! :)

Oh, and is there an expected timetable for when we can expect an IC to go up? Obviously no rush, just wondering.
"ANYBODY THAT SAID YOU WON'T EAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR RICE, LET THEM DIE BY FIRE!" - Based Ugandan (?) Chef

Confederate Constituencies | Ethnocultural Groups | Yerhvennian Continent Map | Diplomatic Relationships
RP Tech: MT/PMT | Total GDP: $354.6 Trillion | Population (2020): 24.7 Billion | Standing Military: 10.3 Million

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Tue May 19, 2020 7:29 am

Waiting on one or two more people, just to give a good mix, but if that doesn't happen I'll post the IC about Thursday give or take

Lacienia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Tue May 19, 2020 8:06 am

The Federation of Lacienia
Lieutenant Thomas Noon
One platoon of 44 Special forces operatives. The platoon in this case will be 11 fireteams of 4 soldiers.
Last edited by Lacienia on Tue May 19, 2020 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
My nation does, with the exception of random policies, represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: High Consul Andrews shot. Condition uncertain.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Sat May 23, 2020 3:55 am

Lacienia you are accepted

The IC has been posted, sorry for the delay: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=485885

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Sat May 23, 2020 3:42 pm

Thank you. I'll try to get a post up either by today or tomorrow.

Gebeta
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2009

Postby Gebeta » Sun May 24, 2020 11:11 pm

Nation Name: Gebeta
Senior-most Operational Leader (Commander/SAIC/etc): Commander Thorn Hurst. Lt Alice Juns.
Assistance Offered:
22 V-24 aircraft from Marine VMX-12 "Golden Gryphons"
3 FIeld Hospitals to aide in casualty and decontamination.
12 IFV2017 in medical evac configurations.

The V-24 aircraft will also be on alert to assist in allied operations, with gunship conversion kits for 4 aircraft. Conversion takes 12 hours to the gunship variant and the same to transport variant.
Gebeta
Modern Tech (2040 Era)
DOD | Piterburne Blvd | Reichstags District 005 | NSE Gebeta
http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?nation=Gebeta[/spoiler]FT RPs
Battlestar Galactica Tech
The 12 colonies and 2 stations.
Inter system capable
Fleet Status
Alert 5
Alert 4
Alert 3 (Current Peacetime deployments)
Alert 2
Alert 1

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Mon May 25, 2020 12:00 am

Posted on the IC. Let me know if it's alright.

Big Carencia
Envoy

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Carencia » Mon May 25, 2020 3:38 am

Nation Name: Kingdom of Big Carencia
Senior-most Operational Leader (Commander/SAIC/etc): Colonel Aniceto Barbaslargas
Assistance Offered: Bomb Specialized Battalion (400 soldiers, experienced in bomb use, deactivation and analysis)
RP in which I participate:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486045 Playing as the Australian Federation
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=485294 Playing as the Kingdom of Big Carencia
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486822 Playing as Aprohis , God of Deception and Snakes
Everything I say here does not represent my actual views.
``Do what I do and don't get involved in politic´´ -Francisco Franco
what I believe (although nobody understands it because it is in Spanish)

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Mon May 25, 2020 10:59 am

Big Carencia and Gebeta you are approved!

Big Carencia
Envoy

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Carencia » Mon May 25, 2020 12:12 pm

Surely tomorrow I will publish
RP in which I participate:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486045 Playing as the Australian Federation
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=485294 Playing as the Kingdom of Big Carencia
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486822 Playing as Aprohis , God of Deception and Snakes
Everything I say here does not represent my actual views.
``Do what I do and don't get involved in politic´´ -Francisco Franco
what I believe (although nobody understands it because it is in Spanish)

Gebeta
Ambassador

Postby Gebeta » Mon May 25, 2020 10:53 pm

Aroni wrote:Big Carencia and Gebeta you are approved!

Awesome.

Ill post tomorrow.
Thinking of having the V-24s fly in by themselves, spend about 3 days doing missions supporting allied forces before day 4 when a ship can be on station to let the V-24s swing load in the 3 field hospitals and personnel. Say by day 7 all will be up and running. Day 10 has Air Lift Command fly in the medical APCs.
Is the region heavily contaminated? Or is it under control, so the APCs can be used for other missions?

Also, would the V-24s need to be used immediately? If so let me know.
Think of a more efficient and higher load lifting capacity V22 osprey with the V24s.
Gebeta
Modern Tech (2040 Era)
Inter system capable
Fleet Status
Alert 5
Alert 4
Alert 2
Alert 1

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Tue May 26, 2020 11:02 am

Sounds fine, but if you want to tighten up the timeline I'm perfectly fine with that too. As for their need, they could be useful supporting the movmeent of material and personell from around into Aroni and into and out of the zone.

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Wed May 27, 2020 3:12 am

Aroni wrote:Sounds fine, but if you want to tighten up the timeline I'm perfectly fine with that too. As for their need, they could be useful supporting the movmeent of material and personell from around into Aroni and into and out of the zone.

My latest post just now was still set in the meeting chamber discussing logistics and plans (following a similar timeline), but I'll start including a perspective or two of the Aleckandorean ground forces in action by my next post so that the narrative can start picking up a little speed (but not unreasonable speed). And as for the prospect of early Gebetan tiltrotorcraft support, that would certainly be most welcome.

Gebeta
Ambassador

Postby Gebeta » Wed May 27, 2020 10:33 pm

Aleckandor wrote:
Aroni wrote:Sounds fine, but if you want to tighten up the timeline I'm perfectly fine with that too. As for their need, they could be useful supporting the movmeent of material and personell from around into Aroni and into and out of the zone.

My latest post just now was still set in the meeting chamber discussing logistics and plans (following a similar timeline), but I'll start including a perspective or two of the Aleckandorean ground forces in action by my next post so that the narrative can start picking up a little speed (but not unreasonable speed). And as for the prospect of early Gebetan tiltrotorcraft support, that would certainly be most welcome.

If its all ok, Ill have my aircraft entering airspace. I would be flying in with fuel bladders, and crew to support them. My ships would arrive later on in a shorter time frame, also carrying the apc to hasten things up.
Ill work on a post for tomorrow. Been blanking on what to post, and don't want to do my planes fly in and land.
I would be open to the V-24s doing missions as soon as they enter the area. 6 would be free for missions right away, the rest would be carrying fuel and support crews. No gunship variants in the flight, but the equipment for them is with the flight.
Gebeta
Modern Tech (2040 Era)
Inter system capable
Fleet Status
Alert 5
Alert 4
Alert 2
Alert 1

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Wed May 27, 2020 11:23 pm

Gebeta wrote:If its all ok, Ill have my aircraft entering airspace. I would be flying in with fuel bladders, and crew to support them. My ships would arrive later on in a shorter time frame, also carrying the apc to hasten things up.
Ill work on a post for tomorrow. Been blanking on what to post, and don't want to do my planes fly in and land.
I would be open to the V-24s doing missions as soon as they enter the area. 6 would be free for missions right away, the rest would be carrying fuel and support crews. No gunship variants in the flight, but the equipment for them is with the flight.

I'll probably have the BOBA convoy contact one of the V-24s at a certain point for some additional airborne observation and support. There are only so many Ecktohvihss VTOLs that were brought to Aroni, even if they're small — plus, they're not usually meant to operate individually or over extended periods of time.

But I probably won't start writing up my next post until Aroni posts again; after all, they control the main events and junctions of the narrative (and thus the perspectives of both the government and the Cult).

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015

Postby Eclius » Wed May 27, 2020 11:38 pm

Nation Name: Eclius
Senior-most Operational Leader (Commander/SAIC/etc): Manius Verginius Eumenius field team lead from Latrodectus, a special operations group under Bureau of Foreign Intelligence); Servius Vatinius Sidonius (a senior field director under Bureau of Cyber Security); Licinia Isatis (Minister of Security and Intelligence, she is in charge of press-release and diplomatic affairs)
Assistance Offered: Intelligence, cyber attacks against the cultists, financial support, training and resource (ex. weapons) provision
Last edited by Eclius on Wed May 27, 2020 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Gebeta
Ambassador

Postby Gebeta » Thu May 28, 2020 11:12 pm

Aleckandor wrote:
Gebeta wrote:If its all ok, Ill have my aircraft entering airspace. I would be flying in with fuel bladders, and crew to support them. My ships would arrive later on in a shorter time frame, also carrying the apc to hasten things up.

I'll probably have the BOBA convoy contact one of the V-24s at a certain point for some additional airborne observation and support. There are only so many Ecktohvihss VTOLs that were brought to Aroni, even if they're small — plus, they're not usually meant to operate individually or over extended periods of time.

But I probably won't start writing up my next post until Aroni posts again; after all, they control the main events and junctions of the narrative (and thus the perspectives of both the government and the Cult).

All good. gonna wait for them too.
Also of note, sorry the rather poor post I made. Am excited to do rps again after a year of just keeping Gebeta alive by logging in and thats it. Hoping I can build off stuff. I do think my intro post are my weak points.
Gebeta
Modern Tech (2040 Era)
Inter system capable
Fleet Status
Alert 5
Alert 4
Alert 2
Alert 1

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:24 pm

Hey, sorry for the sudden drop out, life has taken an unexpected turn and i no longer have the free time to dedicate to this rp. At the moment it's on indefinite hiatus. Very sorry to everyone that this never got off the ground.

Aleckandor
Minister

Postby Aleckandor » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:13 pm

Aroni wrote:Hey, sorry for the sudden drop out, life has taken an unexpected turn and i no longer have the free time to dedicate to this rp. At the moment it's on indefinite hiatus. Very sorry to everyone that this never got off the ground.

That's alright. Thank you for letting us know.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents