NATION

PASSWORD

A Nuclear World (Roleplay) (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which four countries do you want to have lore first

Poll ended at Wed May 13, 2020 4:53 pm

Kingdom of Eastern Anatolia, West Coast Republic, 2nd PLC, Crusader Republic
21%
Gretaer Benelux Empire, Spartan SSR, South Madagascar SSR, El Salvadorian Empire
21%
Australasian Federation, Blackshirt Galicia, Bavarian Junta, Federal Republic of Alberta
18%
Floridian Empire, Noble State of Midway, Alabaman Republic, Autocratic Council of Belize
11%
Mamluk State, New Holy Italian State, Nomads of Ainu, Nordic Confederation
4%
Free States of America, Cheng Dynasty, Anarchist Federation of South America, Chad Republic
11%
Pheasant kingdom (Nepal), Tribal State of Siberia
14%

Total votes : 28

Telepato
Secretary

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Fri May 15, 2020 9:33 pm

About the Bosphorus Strait
No no no and No! That's Byzantium's land, so you can't do nothing
About Gibraltar, first get into it, but North Africa is there still,
Telepato TV chain, symbolised by a duck, the best TV chain of all, the best commentarists, reporters, the best sports, the best news, the best programs, only in your trusted channel
Achievements: none, sadly...

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Fri May 15, 2020 9:48 pm

Hmmm... Maybe I'm too far, but you still need North Africa to achieve this
So no... And try to get into Gibraltar :lol2:
Do you remember what europe said when USA inaugurated the Panama canal? "Ours are still better"
But they were wrong
About rebuilding, I would prefer not to do that, as that will sink your economy, or how much did you spend in the Danish Strait?
Right now... Just will chill out with the Panama Canal, and MAYBE will get into Venezuela
About military... Our navy is getting better and better, and we have many troops well-equipped, the problem is air...
About other stuff... I shall save some money for now, because that Panama canal rebuilding costed like 70% of the available budget I could use
But the gold is making me too much money, but with inflation at 7% and continuing
Hello, Im wilsy, a green erraser with this face:
=>
A spanish-mexican who dislikes... Normal stuff
Dont trigger me or I will put you democracy'os
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Sat May 16, 2020 8:26 am

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Dollystana
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dollystana » Sat May 16, 2020 9:16 am

West Coast Republic do you want to make an alliance with Second Alberta Republic? (that’s me)
I like warrior cats uwu and having fun
Catocratic Constitutional Monarchy.
Economic -3.38 Social -5.28
My views are basically Scandinavia, that's all you need to know
the best book series Eat sleep read warriors repeat. Warriors Wiki
Self-appointed Warrior cat of F7 overvuwu The Truth Behind Area 51 All About Me

Stats not used
If you support cats, put this in your signature.
Perikuresu wrote:All of mothers are hamsters and all of your fathers smelt like elderberries

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Sat May 16, 2020 9:30 am

Dollystana wrote:West Coast Republic do you want to make an alliance with Second Alberta Republic? (that’s me)

Hi Alberta, I've seen you want an alliance, Im not the west coast Republic, but I think joining the Golden League would be better, what do you think?
Also would you like to start some trade?
=>
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

Kohnhead
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kohnhead » Sat May 16, 2020 9:34 am

The Free American Empire also invites you to start trade. The Golden League is great and you should consider joining.
Kohnhead
Trigramme: KHD
Pop: 25 million
Football: 64th
Gridiron: 24th
Baseball: 15th
Basketball: 2nd
Volleyball: 2nd
Football:
Wonder Cup 2 - Champions
Di Bradini Cup 48 / U21WC 69 - 4th place

Tennis:
6 Ethanian Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Steinigestrasse Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Britonish Open - Winner (Doubles)

Gridiron:
NSCF 22 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)
NSCF 24 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)

Basketball:
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament - 2nd place

Baseball:
International Baseball Series 12 - 4th place

Volleyball:
Volleyball World Expo 11 - 3rd place
Volleyball World Expo 12 - 4th place

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Transvolcanic » Sat May 16, 2020 9:36 am

Minskiev wrote:Sorry, but why is it alright for you to build a canal but not for me? Anyways, the Danish Canal didn’t cost that much for me, since it was a co-EDC project, sharing the cost.
Also, the Saharan State or whatever it is is BOUND to collapse due to ethnic tensions, so they’ll want to sell it to us. And for the Spanish part, well it’s unclaimed so no problems there. For Byzantium, we have set an agreement where we help them build the canal and in return we may pass. Plus, my economy is the best in the entire world, due to being the First Nation and being competent so yeah. Viet-Siam and Australasia, would you like to have a trade agreement? I see no need to become your enemies, and I hope that is the same vice versa. You shall gain access to the European canals and actively trade with us, however we gain access to your canals. If you’re going to play the colonization card, why would Southern Italy, the Benelux, Mesopotamia, Scandinavia, Poland, Lithuania, Ruthenia, and Bavaria colonize you when you don’t have sticks and spears, you have guns?

Ehhh... Probably will consider
But about economy... Whaaat aare yoou taalkiing aaboout? I thought Italy and Nordics had better, or even Australasia, maybe you have a good army, but economy...
Alabama, Alberta, could I start making trade routes as well? I have a lot of resources, oh I know, what if we sign an economic pact? Between the Golden League, Alberta and Australasia (sorry Caucasia, but we still need to consider)
One day I fell out of my bed and got permanent IQ loss to -200
And that was a story of how I became a fan of volcanoes
Nope, nothing to see more than hate to redacted

Dollystana
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dollystana » Sat May 16, 2020 9:38 am

New Wilsy wrote:
Dollystana wrote:West Coast Republic do you want to make an alliance with Second Alberta Republic? (that’s me)

Hi Alberta, I've seen you want an alliance, Im not the west coast Republic, but I think joining the Golden League would be better, what do you think?

Ok we can make an alliance. Cat Alliance!
I like warrior cats uwu and having fun
Catocratic Constitutional Monarchy.
Economic -3.38 Social -5.28
My views are basically Scandinavia, that's all you need to know
the best book series Eat sleep read warriors repeat. Warriors Wiki
Self-appointed Warrior cat of F7 overvuwu The Truth Behind Area 51 All About Me

Stats not used
If you support cats, put this in your signature.
Perikuresu wrote:All of mothers are hamsters and all of your fathers smelt like elderberries

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Sat May 16, 2020 9:41 am

Dollystana wrote:
New Wilsy wrote:Hi Alberta, I've seen you want an alliance, Im not the west coast Republic, but I think joining the Golden League would be better, what do you think?

Ok we can make an alliance. Cat Alliance!

Great, welcome!! My new ally
It's good to see that North America is uniting :)
About that economic pact Siam-Viet... GL... We should think about it
Last edited by NeW WiLsY on Sat May 16, 2020 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
=>

Telepato
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Sat May 16, 2020 9:51 am

Breaking RP
I have a question, can someone say what other nations will do even if they aren't controlled?
Returning to RP
Still dreaming about that good economy
Ok then
But Siam-Viet, why? I'm an enemy to the EDC, if you don't want them to have more power, then allow me, if the pact forms
I have lots of oil and different metals, and I am prospering in terms of economy, probably not the strongest, but hey, I'm good at least
Telepato TV chain, symbolised by a duck, the best TV chain of all, the best commentarists, reporters, the best sports, the best news, the best programs, only in your trusted channel

Kya Hoga
Attaché

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kya Hoga » Sat May 16, 2020 10:52 am

Telepato wrote:Breaking RP
I have a question, can someone say what other nations will do even if they aren't controlled?

I know that, as a member of the EDC, we are technically enemies, but here I agree with you. I think the PLRC is getting a bit too cocky for its own good. It has now claimed to be the most stable country AND to be the biggest economy simply on being the first nation made. Also, that fuss about the Saharan State wanting to sell land is just abuse of a NPC nation. The EDC also wasn't informed of the "co-EDC project", yet I have to pay for a canal on the other side of Europe.
I like drawing historic parallels, and here I see Athens starting a league and then abusing the coffers, to which all states paid, on things the others don't care on. I ask the PLRC to be more transparant with its payments and which is gonna be paid by the EDC.
(IC) The task forces which I sent a while back are tired of their conquests. They have taken the lands north of Nantes. However, the Empress Dowager doesn't like the militant attitude of her son and has begun a faction demanding that he cuts a significant part of the military budget. Internal tensions arise in the country, and with new subordinates who also aren't keen of the Empire, a dangerous civil war might erupt.
Only in unity can man survive. So we enforce unity at all costs.
RPs:
Greater Benelux Empire in A Nuclear World [ongoing]
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=485576
Argentina in Eagle, Bear and Flower: A Three Way Cold War (reboot) [ongoing]
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486054

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Sat May 16, 2020 1:39 pm

From which one did he smoke?
Ah I mean... Ok, that's a bit strange
At least Im trying to get further in Mexico, I have been moving my army a bit to take Guerrero, Puebla, and I dont know if it's a good idea but also moving up to Nuevo León with a corridor
And the last thing I will do now is that I will take land up to the ghost city of Cúcuta at Colombia
Last edited by NeW WiLsY on Sat May 16, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=>

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Postby Transvolcanic » Sat May 16, 2020 3:08 pm

Finally, now I can explore Cebu
About the thing of Indonesia, I will start taking Northern Sumatra, until I get into Palembang
About main Asia, I will take Yunnan and Northern Burma
About the Malayan canal... I need some help, Im struggling on making it, could someone (except PLC) help me?

Haivon
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 03, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Haivon » Sat May 16, 2020 3:15 pm

Well, we the Anarchist South America, we will stand with no laws and keep our Utopia of freedom and equality! No money, no economy, no laws, no war! Brilliant!

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Sat May 16, 2020 3:27 pm

Haivon wrote:Well, we the Anarchist South America, we will stand with no laws and keep our Utopia of freedom and equality! No money, no economy, no laws, no war! Brilliant!

W H A T ! ?
O K . . . :blink:
=>

Solarampa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Sat May 16, 2020 3:33 pm

People there are three options now. Number 1. Start using puppets or yourself to get more people to join this. 2. Each person gets to control another country or number 3 I control all the other countries.
If number two is chosen you cannot have the country near you and you cannot put it in your alliance. I do not want 10 countries in one group and there are only 5 people controlling each of the two countries

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Sat May 16, 2020 3:48 pm

:?:
Solarampa wrote:People there are three options now. Number 1. Start using puppets or yourself to get more people to join this. 2. Each person gets to control another country or number 3 I control all the other countries.
If number two is chosen you cannot have the country near you and you cannot put it in your alliance. I do not want 10 countries in one group and there are only 5 people controlling each of the two countries

N. 3 is the best option if no one else joins
I will still make propagandas, if I fail, then lets do this
If 2 happens, I will put Terra Iberia in power of the Saharan state (reserved please if its the case, and that means you can't say anything about the Saharan State :/ )
Last edited by NeW WiLsY on Sat May 16, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
=>

Haivon
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 03, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Haivon » Sat May 16, 2020 4:08 pm

New Wilsy wrote:
Haivon wrote:Well, we the Anarchist South America, we will stand with no laws and keep our Utopia of freedom and equality! No money, no economy, no laws, no war! Brilliant!

W H A T ! ?

We are an anarchy. What did you expected?

Kohnhead
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kohnhead » Sat May 16, 2020 4:10 pm

Haivon wrote:
New Wilsy wrote:W H A T ! ?

We are an anarchy. What did you expected?

I'm an anarchy too, it's just I need protection so I joined the Golden League. Also having a government is overrated.
Kohnhead
Trigramme: KHD
Pop: 25 million
Football: 64th
Gridiron: 24th
Baseball: 15th
Basketball: 2nd
Volleyball: 2nd
Football:
Wonder Cup 2 - Champions
Di Bradini Cup 48 / U21WC 69 - 4th place

Tennis:
6 Ethanian Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Steinigestrasse Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Britonish Open - Winner (Doubles)

Gridiron:
NSCF 22 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)
NSCF 24 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)

Basketball:
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament - 2nd place

Baseball:
International Baseball Series 12 - 4th place

Volleyball:
Volleyball World Expo 11 - 3rd place
Volleyball World Expo 12 - 4th place

Nueva Volcan
Civilian

Founded: May 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nueva Volcan » Sat May 16, 2020 4:12 pm

... I will also try to convince other people
I choose 3 if that's the case
If 2 is selected, I want Byzantium (By the way, Im Transvolcanic, or known in this RP as Siam-Viet)

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Sat May 16, 2020 4:16 pm

Well not having a government is acceptable
But about economy... Then how can you survive? :blink:
Well it's fine, at least we aren't colonized for now
=>

Telepato
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Sat May 16, 2020 4:38 pm

I choose 2
I can't do anything, I don't have puppet nations and I dont want to
As I see everybody already claiming nations before its decided... I want to choose West Coast Republic?

The Western Adjus Islands
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Adjus Islands » Sat May 16, 2020 9:23 pm

Transvolcanic wrote:Finally, now I can explore Cebu
About the thing of Indonesia, I will start taking Northern Sumatra, until I get into Palembang
About the Malayan canal... I need some help, Im struggling on making it, could someone (except PLC) help me?

I would be more than willing to help. And maybe we can devise a mutually beneficial plan as to how to coexist in the Indian Ocean and Southeast/west Pacific

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Postby Transvolcanic » Sat May 16, 2020 10:15 pm

The Western Adjus Islands wrote:
Transvolcanic wrote:Finally, now I can explore Cebu

I would be more than willing to help. And maybe we can devise a mutually beneficial plan as to how to coexist in the Indian Ocean and Southeast/west Pacific

Yeah totally true, we need peace around the region, because in my opinion, wars are just wasting of lives, in which what are you going to win? Nothing! Just will lose more!
Also thanks for the help :D
As you are helping, you obviously have free access, but also take 30% of the winnings =)

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Sun May 17, 2020 12:29 am

Transvolcanic wrote:
Minskiev wrote:Sorry, but why is it alright for you to build a canal but not for me? Anyways, the Danish Canal didn’t cost that much for me, since it was a co-EDC project, sharing the cost.
Also, the Saharan State or whatever it is is BOUND to collapse due to ethnic tensions, so they’ll want to sell it to us. And for the Spanish part, well it’s unclaimed so no problems there. For Byzantium, we have set an agreement where we help them build the canal and in return we may pass. Plus, my economy is the best in the entire world, due to being the First Nation and being competent so yeah. Viet-Siam and Australasia, would you like to have a trade agreement? I see no need to become your enemies, and I hope that is the same vice versa. You shall gain access to the European canals and actively trade with us, however we gain access to your canals. If you’re going to play the colonization card, why would Southern Italy, the Benelux, Mesopotamia, Scandinavia, Poland, Lithuania, Ruthenia, and Bavaria colonize you when you don’t have sticks and spears, you have guns?

Ehhh... Probably will consider
But about economy... Whaaat aare yoou taalkiing aaboout? I thought Italy and Nordics had better, or even Australasia, maybe you have a good army, but economy...
Alabama, Alberta, could I start making trade routes as well? I have a lot of resources, oh I know, what if we sign an economic pact? Between the Golden League, Alberta and Australasia (sorry Caucasia, but we still need to consider)

I have an excellent economy, and the highest stability in the world, due to being the First Nation. If you’re going to make an argument, back it up with evidence. Also, Italy only has the South of Italy, and the North is where the economy is at. Plus, while the Nordic Confederation may be rich, that doesn’t necessarily mean they have a good economy. Their GDP is quite small compared to others, even though their GDP per capita is very high.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse