NATION

PASSWORD

A Nuclear World (Roleplay) (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which four countries do you want to have lore first

Poll ended at Wed May 13, 2020 4:53 pm

Kingdom of Eastern Anatolia, West Coast Republic, 2nd PLC, Crusader Republic
21%
Gretaer Benelux Empire, Spartan SSR, South Madagascar SSR, El Salvadorian Empire
21%
Australasian Federation, Blackshirt Galicia, Bavarian Junta, Federal Republic of Alberta
18%
Floridian Empire, Noble State of Midway, Alabaman Republic, Autocratic Council of Belize
11%
Mamluk State, New Holy Italian State, Nomads of Ainu, Nordic Confederation
4%
Free States of America, Cheng Dynasty, Anarchist Federation of South America, Chad Republic
11%
Pheasant kingdom (Nepal), Tribal State of Siberia
14%

Total votes : 28

Starrden
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Starrden » Wed May 13, 2020 7:25 pm

Kohnhead wrote:I completely agree and if we can convince the other anarchists down there to side with us, then we will be unstoppable.

Yes! Long live the Americas! Down with the Old World!
Fedaral Republic mo Slons i Ragan - Long Live the Federal Republic of Starrden
NS Stats are neither alive or dead, yet instead in a state of eternal limbo, constantly enduring a existence of torture and horrific pain, but deliberately prevented from experiencing the sweet release of death and whatever comes after.
All views expressed by my nation are not my own
She/Her
00111010 00110011

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Wed May 13, 2020 7:34 pm

Let us pray...
Just in case I will send some diplomats, and probably program a trip into South America, Bernardino Chan Ek will do this to improve relations
About Africa... We could move into Tunisia to have a very near base to Europe, or we could just get colonies in West Africa
For now I will do navy training in the Caribbean, at tge Lesser Antilles zone, with Enrique Carrasco as the navy general, very prestigious for its great abilities at sea
Hello, Im wilsy, a green erraser with this face:
=>
A spanish-mexican who dislikes... Normal stuff
Dont trigger me or I will put you democracy'os
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

The Western Adjus Islands
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Adjus Islands » Wed May 13, 2020 8:23 pm

Transvolcanic wrote:
The Western Adjus Islands wrote:Yeah, I just claimed the region. I think I need to talk to Transvolcanic though, so we aren't getting into conflicts over Indonesia

Actually... We cant claim regions I think, but if it was possible, you should have Java, Papua and Moluccas, and I should have Sumatra and Borneo
Also just be as chilly as I, no one has claimed China or any other nation in Eastern Asia, unless we talk about Siberia, but doesnt count as its very far

I meant that I am the Australasia Federation. Not that I claim Indonesia. I was saying we should probably talk about our expansion plans into Indonesia so that we don't spark any conflicts.

Kya Hoga
Attaché

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kya Hoga » Thu May 14, 2020 5:47 am

The American barbarians are expanding at a worrying rate... we, the EDC, should consider conquering the rest of Europe to strenghten our position. To that end, our Glorious Emperor has authorised some task forces to venture in the wasteland of what was once France. We think the raiders there will be easy prey for us. We strongly advice fellow members of the EDC to follow suit and get Europe under control.
They call us the Old World. We call ourselves the Originals, the one reason why there are white people in America. They think we will die of old age. We say we have survived for 1800 years, and we will forever more! You should beware of yourself, younglings, ingrateful pupils. (OOC: I'm ranting, I know. Please don't feel offended by this. I just imagine how bloodthirsty nations would act.)
Only in unity can man survive. So we enforce unity at all costs.
RPs:
Greater Benelux Empire in A Nuclear World [ongoing]
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=485576
Argentina in Eagle, Bear and Flower: A Three Way Cold War (reboot) [ongoing]
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486054

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Thu May 14, 2020 7:48 am

Now they are copying us... Our strategy
Better consider now Caucasia
As well as other europeans... You are being threatened by the EDC...
#Byzantium, #Oxford, #Switzlandia, #nation I dont know its name but ubicated at Spain
=>
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Thu May 14, 2020 7:48 am

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Telepato
Secretary

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Thu May 14, 2020 8:00 am

Actually... I need to claim more in Iran, and will move into Romania a bit
Y'know what? GL... Could we do negotiations? Like a non-agression pact? The EDC...
Oh wait a moment.... Just will do a corridor to Iran, and then have petroleum in Kuwait, so...
Just lets make negotiations shall we?
Telepato TV chain, symbolised by a duck, the best TV chain of all, the best commentarists, reporters, the best sports, the best news, the best programs, only in your trusted channel
Achievements: none, sadly...

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Thu May 14, 2020 1:13 pm

Telepato wrote:Actually... I need to claim more in Iran, and will move into Romania a bit
Y'know what? GL... Could we do negotiations? Like a non-agression pact? The EDC...
Oh wait a moment.... Just will do a corridor to Iran, and then have petroleum in Kuwait, so...

GL... Should we consider this?
=>

Kohnhead
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kohnhead » Thu May 14, 2020 1:51 pm

New Wilsy wrote:
Telepato wrote:Actually... I need to claim more in Iran, and will move into Romania a bit

GL... Should we consider this?

I personally think we should agree to it.
Kohnhead
Trigramme: KHD
Pop: 25 million
Football: 64th
Gridiron: 24th
Baseball: 15th
Basketball: 2nd
Volleyball: 2nd
Football:
Wonder Cup 2 - Champions
Di Bradini Cup 48 / U21WC 69 - 4th place

Tennis:
6 Ethanian Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Steinigestrasse Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Britonish Open - Winner (Doubles)

Gridiron:
NSCF 22 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)
NSCF 24 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)

Basketball:
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament - 2nd place

Baseball:
International Baseball Series 12 - 4th place

Volleyball:
Volleyball World Expo 11 - 3rd place
Volleyball World Expo 12 - 4th place

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Thu May 14, 2020 2:07 pm

Ok then
Sure... We consider your offer Caucasia
=>

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Thu May 14, 2020 3:30 pm

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Solarampa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Thu May 14, 2020 3:32 pm

Hmm I will try and start to create the histories for the countries and I could, and this might seem evil, say what technological level the country is at

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Thu May 14, 2020 3:36 pm

Good Caucasia... Dont worry, being a bit asian saves you
Actually I will send some diplomats to have friendly relations, and we will protect you, we are not considering you an object, but a friend :D
=>

Telepato
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Thu May 14, 2020 3:54 pm

Minskiev wrote:How treasonous! You xenophilic imbecile! Don’t you know what they’ll do to you after you lose your usefulness to them?! I can’t believe this. Fortifications shall be built. Ports shall be garrisoned. Trenches shall be dug. Weapons shall be produced. Strategies shall be conceived. Victory shall be ours! Glory to the EDC and the Triple Commonwealth! I want anti-tank traps on the beaches, concrete machine gun nests on the rocks behind, mines in the water! Planes overhead, RADARs scattered around, AA systems up and functional, troops marching, ships preparing, submarines sneaking past, I want the continent of Europe to be prepared for this invasion that goes by the name “Operation Sunset”. Hundreds of years ago we landed on their shores and conquered the defenders. The same shall not happen to us! The Commonwealth is entering a wartime economy prematurely, to ensure those American warmongers never get to the gates of Warsaw! You have made a very unwise choice Caucasus and the Golden League, as steel and iron are stronger than gold! We shall NEVER SURRENDER! GLORY TO THE EDC!

You made worse the situarion to you, saying 1mb3c1l3 to a country... Making your reputation go down at least in my country
Also taking this too far... You definately arent the right side to join
GL, we can improve relations, Mesoamericans, you are welcomed to the country, lets promote relations and be friends, whenever you like, Im open to trades
Telepato TV chain, symbolised by a duck, the best TV chain of all, the best commentarists, reporters, the best sports, the best news, the best programs, only in your trusted channel

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Transvolcanic » Thu May 14, 2020 4:00 pm

Just being europeans... Like always
The good thing is that they dont have enough power to take us out, and we are isolated chilling out
We hate European colonists, they are a danger to the asian and american sovereignty
One day I fell out of my bed and got permanent IQ loss to -200
And that was a story of how I became a fan of volcanoes
Nope, nothing to see more than hate to redacted

Starrden
Bureaucrat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Starrden » Thu May 14, 2020 5:33 pm

Minskiev wrote:How treasonous! You xenophilic imbecile! Don’t you know what they’ll do to you after you lose your usefulness to them?! I can’t believe this. Fortifications shall be built. Ports shall be garrisoned. Trenches shall be dug. Weapons shall be produced. Strategies shall be conceived. Victory shall be ours! Glory to the EDC and the Triple Commonwealth! I want anti-tank traps on the beaches, concrete machine gun nests on the rocks behind, mines in the water! Planes overhead, RADARs scattered around, AA systems up and functional, troops marching, ships preparing, submarines sneaking past, I want the continent of Europe to be prepared for this invasion that goes by the name “Operation Sunset”. Hundreds of years ago we landed on their shores and conquered the defenders. The same shall not happen to us! The Commonwealth is entering a wartime economy prematurely, to ensure those American warmongers never get to the gates of Warsaw! You have made a very unwise choice Caucasus and the Golden League, as steel and iron are stronger than gold! We shall NEVER SURRENDER! GLORY TO THE EDC!

Down with the colonists! You think you’re so special, but we finally stand up for ourselves! Down with Europe!
NS Stats are neither alive or dead, yet instead in a state of eternal limbo, constantly enduring a existence of torture and horrific pain, but deliberately prevented from experiencing the sweet release of death and whatever comes after.
She/Her
00111010 00110011

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Thu May 14, 2020 5:53 pm

Down with the EDC!!!
God bless the GL!!
Europe is the real beast around here, unite!!!
=>

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Thu May 14, 2020 6:22 pm

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Telepato
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Thu May 14, 2020 7:04 pm

Minskiev wrote:I hope you realize this is in a post-nuclear world HUNDREDS OF YEARS AFTER COLONIZATION. Also, I’m Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine, and Belarus. And you’re worried about US colonizing you when you have equal levels of technology? Seriously, you need to think this through. Also, you’re the ones planning to invade us, not us invading you. This is ridiculous.

Also, former US countries, you realize that YOU were more of a colonist than I was. I mean all those Pacific islands, the Philippines, some Caribbean islands and Central American countries, the Panama Canal, Liberia. Meanwhile I have never had a colony. Talk about hypocrisy and whining about colonization when you’re the colonists and I’m not. Sounds like a bunch of fake war goals to me. And you got offended when I called you warmongers. Unbelievable.

And I hope you realize Im Ukraine, not you, false claims!
I will cut relations with you, Im sick of you saying every thing you want from that president child's mouth
If you want to attack, do it, Im sure you will do it sooner or later, but if peace is what you want... Pay us money for the great damages you caused to my nation in society and politics!

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Transvolcanic » Thu May 14, 2020 7:10 pm

Telepato wrote:
Minskiev wrote:I hope you realize this is in a post-nuclear world HUNDREDS OF YEARS AFTER COLONIZATION. Also, I’m Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine, and Belarus. And you’re worried about US colonizing you when you have equal levels of technology? Seriously, you need to think this through. Also, you’re the ones planning to invade us, not us invading you. This is ridiculous.

Also, former US countries, you realize that YOU were more of a colonist than I was. I mean all those Pacific islands, the Philippines, some Caribbean islands and Central American countries, the Panama Canal, Liberia. Meanwhile I have never had a colony. Talk about hypocrisy and whining about colonization when you’re the colonists and I’m not. Sounds like a bunch of fake war goals to me. And you got offended when I called you warmongers. Unbelievable.

And I hope you realize Im Ukraine, not you, false claims!
I will cut relations with you, Im sick of you saying every thing you want from that president child's mouth
If you want to attack, do it, Im sure you will do it sooner or later, but if peace is what you want... Pay us money for the great damages you caused to my nation in society and politics!

Totally true, even if Im not involved, but the EDC makes me feel sick! What class of coalition are they!?
But GL, please calm down a bit, dont attack, just wait for them to do that, only chill out from this wars, but be prepared when the day comes
Same to you Caucasia-Ukrainia, as you will be the main target to them, from my part, I offer trade with you, I have a lot of metals, and you have oil, so what do you think?
One day I fell out of my bed and got permanent IQ loss to -200
And that was a story of how I became a fan of volcanoes
Nope, nothing to see more than hate to redacted

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Thu May 14, 2020 9:03 pm

Just chill then...
But I never laughed that hard to what PLC said :lol2:
Claiming Ukraine like nothing, just let me go into all of Mexico and the Caribbean, because there are no nations
Next joke please
GL, lets just wait, I think, and I will improve relations with Asia
=>

The Western Adjus Islands
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Adjus Islands » Thu May 14, 2020 9:59 pm

So, does this RP start when every nation is taken or has it already started? Also, what am I supposed to do?

Kya Hoga
Attaché

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kya Hoga » Fri May 15, 2020 1:49 am

Hmm... this is actually becoming a Third (Fourth?) World War. The two continents are arming themselves for some "impending attack", but both are waiting for the other to attack. The slightest offence might be an excuse to let the bomb explode. To that end, the GBE humbly asks the PLC to cease its wartalk, because that can be the trigger and we're obviously not ready to take on the menace of another continent.
Also, how many members are there in the EDC? Three?
The task forces sent into France have been cautiously moving forward and have now consolidated territory up to Paris!
Last edited by Kya Hoga on Fri May 15, 2020 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only in unity can man survive. So we enforce unity at all costs.
RPs:
Greater Benelux Empire in A Nuclear World [ongoing]
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=485576
Argentina in Eagle, Bear and Flower: A Three Way Cold War (reboot) [ongoing]
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486054

Starrden
Bureaucrat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Starrden » Fri May 15, 2020 7:06 am

Kya Hoga wrote:Hmm... this is actually becoming a Third (Fourth?) World War. The two continents are arming themselves for some "impending attack", but both are waiting for the other to attack. The slightest offence might be an excuse to let the bomb explode. To that end, the GBE humbly asks the PLC to cease its wartalk, because that can be the trigger and we're obviously not ready to take on the menace of another continent.
Also, how many members are there in the EDC? Three?
The task forces sent into France have been cautiously moving forward and have now consolidated territory up to Paris!

Defense is futile, GBE.
She/Her
00111010 00110011

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Fri May 15, 2020 9:52 am

The Western Adjus Islands wrote:So, does this RP start when every nation is taken or has it already started? Also, what am I supposed to do?

Already started, just pick one of the available on the map
Caucasia, Mesoamerica, El Salvador, Alabama, FSA, 2nd PLC, Siam-Viet, Crusader Republic, Nordic Confederation and I dont know but some more are already taken
Then in this RP you act like you are that nation, and have fun, simplified in that
=>

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse