NATION

PASSWORD

A Nuclear World (Roleplay) (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which four countries do you want to have lore first

Poll ended at Wed May 13, 2020 4:53 pm

Kingdom of Eastern Anatolia, West Coast Republic, 2nd PLC, Crusader Republic
21%
Gretaer Benelux Empire, Spartan SSR, South Madagascar SSR, El Salvadorian Empire
21%
Australasian Federation, Blackshirt Galicia, Bavarian Junta, Federal Republic of Alberta
18%
Floridian Empire, Noble State of Midway, Alabaman Republic, Autocratic Council of Belize
11%
Mamluk State, New Holy Italian State, Nomads of Ainu, Nordic Confederation
4%
Free States of America, Cheng Dynasty, Anarchist Federation of South America, Chad Republic
11%
Pheasant kingdom (Nepal), Tribal State of Siberia
14%

Total votes : 28

United Holdings Incorporated
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Holdings Incorporated » Wed May 13, 2020 12:44 pm

The United States and Russia with a fresh coat of paint and tries to be as humane as possible.

We are a Mixed Tech nation depending on the year. 21st century- MT, PMT. 22nd Century LFT, MFT. 23rd Century FT.
We do not use nationstates statistics. Due to the low quality of the UHI's factbooks, all factbooks are currently non-canon until relative quality is improved. Thank you for your understanding.

Maddledom
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Maddledom » Wed May 13, 2020 12:52 pm

The Crusader Republic humbly welcomes the UHI into the EDC

EDIT: The EDC also recognizes The Greater Benelux Empire as an official member
Last edited by Maddledom on Wed May 13, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Wed May 13, 2020 1:06 pm

Oh oh...
I relly need to fund more my navy, I will start building all in Guanamo (Cuba) because they are all a threat...
Hello, Im wilsy, a green erraser with this face:
=>
A spanish-mexican who dislikes... Normal stuff
Dont trigger me or I will put you democracy'os
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

Telepato
Secretary

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Wed May 13, 2020 1:13 pm

Y'know what? Sure, NA and Europe should go into war, but Im not joining unless the north americans are a real threat
In any case... 50% of my troops will go to the 2nd PLC border, 10% into Anatolia border, 15% in Byzantium borders, and 25% in Kazakhstan.
I will build army in Yerevan for now
Telepato TV chain, symbolised by a duck, the best TV chain of all, the best commentarists, reporters, the best sports, the best news, the best programs, only in your trusted channel
Achievements: none, sadly...

Starrden
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Starrden » Wed May 13, 2020 2:10 pm

New Wilsy wrote:Oh oh...
I relly need to fund more my navy, I will start building all in Guanamo (Cuba) because they are all a threat...

We’ve got our small navy in Mobile and New Orleans. We need to make more. Also, I’m moving my capital to Mobile for easier use.
Fedaral Republic mo Slons i Ragan - Long Live the Federal Republic of Starrden
NS Stats are neither alive or dead, yet instead in a state of eternal limbo, constantly enduring a existence of torture and horrific pain, but deliberately prevented from experiencing the sweet release of death and whatever comes after.
All views expressed by my nation are not my own
She/Her
00111010 00110011

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Wed May 13, 2020 2:27 pm

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Maddledom
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Maddledom » Wed May 13, 2020 2:50 pm

Minskiev wrote:The Triple Commonwealth apologizes for its inactivity, but it has returned! Benelux, you may join. In fact, every single European is allowed to join currently. I am experimenting with military reforms and reorganizing to maximize efficiency. Also, to all members of the Golden League, do you really think Poland, Lithuania, and Ruthenia want to colonize your lands? Of course not. Therefore, I propose a trade agreement benefiting us as we have no reason to attack you, and you have no reason to attack us. If any EDC member needs assistance, I shall be there in a moment’s notice! Finally, I am in the process of creating a flag, and I shall alert the world when it is completed.

Also also Ukrainian Union, there is no reason to worry about me attacking you. Instead, why don’t you join the EDC and we can set up an agreement instead?

Welcome back, the EDC missed your presence

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Wed May 13, 2020 5:07 pm

Ok...
Just will move the economic capital into Mérida (Yucatán) and the political capital into Veracruz
I have been funding my navy and I think its ready to protect the caribbean, so no more pirates in the sea!!
I will set up 10 divisions in Nicoya (Costa Rica), later I will focus making military in Cap-Häitien
=>
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

Telepato
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Wed May 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Minskiev wrote:The Triple Commonwealth apologizes for its inactivity, but it has returned! Benelux, you may join. In fact, every single European is allowed to join currently. I am experimenting with military reforms and reorganizing to maximize efficiency. Also, to all members of the Golden League, do you really think Poland, Lithuania, and Ruthenia want to colonize your lands? Of course not. Therefore, I propose a trade agreement benefiting us as we have no reason to attack you, and you have no reason to attack us. If any EDC member needs assistance, I shall be there in a moment’s notice! Finally, I am in the process of creating a flag, and I shall alert the world when it is completed.

Also also Ukrainian Union, there is no reason to worry about me attacking you. Instead, why don’t you join the EDC and we can set up an agreement instead?

Excuse me, Caucasia-Ukrainia, and I was just moving my troops around for training
No, I don't want to join any factions right now, just will chill out
Telepato TV chain, symbolised by a duck, the best TV chain of all, the best commentarists, reporters, the best sports, the best news, the best programs, only in your trusted channel

The Western Adjus Islands
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Adjus Islands » Wed May 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Has someone already claimed the Australian Federation?

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Wed May 13, 2020 5:32 pm

The Western Adjus Islands wrote:Has someone already claimed the Australian Federation?

I think its still available no?
I recall the only thing they claimed in the zone was the kingdom of Siam-Viet by Transvolcanic
=>

The Western Adjus Islands
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Adjus Islands » Wed May 13, 2020 5:42 pm

New Wilsy wrote:
The Western Adjus Islands wrote:Has someone already claimed the Australian Federation?

I think its still available no?
I recall the only thing they claimed in the zone was the kingdom of Siam-Viet by Transvolcanic

Yeah, I just claimed the region. I think I need to talk to Transvolcanic though, so we aren't getting into conflicts over Indonesia

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Transvolcanic » Wed May 13, 2020 5:51 pm

The Western Adjus Islands wrote:
New Wilsy wrote:I think its still available no?

Yeah, I just claimed the region. I think I need to talk to Transvolcanic though, so we aren't getting into conflicts over Indonesia

Actually... We cant claim regions I think, but if it was possible, you should have Java, Papua and Moluccas, and I should have Sumatra and Borneo
Also just be as chilly as I, no one has claimed China or any other nation in Eastern Asia, unless we talk about Siberia, but doesnt count as its very far
One day I fell out of my bed and got permanent IQ loss to -200
And that was a story of how I became a fan of volcanoes
Nope, nothing to see more than hate to redacted

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Wed May 13, 2020 5:54 pm

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Kohnhead
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kohnhead » Wed May 13, 2020 5:57 pm

Hmm our European empires engaging in warfare. That wouldn't be too bad would it North American allies?
Kohnhead
Trigramme: KHD
Pop: 25 million
Football: 64th
Gridiron: 24th
Baseball: 15th
Basketball: 2nd
Volleyball: 2nd
Football:
Wonder Cup 2 - Champions
Di Bradini Cup 48 / U21WC 69 - 4th place

Tennis:
6 Ethanian Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Steinigestrasse Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Britonish Open - Winner (Doubles)

Gridiron:
NSCF 22 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)
NSCF 24 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)

Basketball:
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament - 2nd place

Baseball:
International Baseball Series 12 - 4th place

Volleyball:
Volleyball World Expo 11 - 3rd place
Volleyball World Expo 12 - 4th place

Starrden
Bureaucrat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Starrden » Wed May 13, 2020 6:04 pm

Kohnhead wrote:Hmm our European empires engaging in warfare. That wouldn't be too bad would it North American allies?

That would be great! We can find a way to get across the Atlantic! That’s my goal!
NS Stats are neither alive or dead, yet instead in a state of eternal limbo, constantly enduring a existence of torture and horrific pain, but deliberately prevented from experiencing the sweet release of death and whatever comes after.
She/Her
00111010 00110011

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Wed May 13, 2020 6:10 pm

Kohnhead wrote:Hmm our European empires engaging in warfare. That wouldn't be too bad would it North American allies?

Probably not, we could use this chance to take them out, but we need contacts in Europe
Hey Caucasia... I know that we are enemies as we dont like europeans, and you are a bit european, but what if we support you in case you enter a war, or you support us if we enter a war against them?
Also the Second Polish Lituanian Commonwealth just considered themselves a tripple commonwealth with Ruthenia... A bit suspicious isnt it?, and you have a loved nation to them... So consider it, and you could take lands from Poland and Slovakia
=>

Telepato
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Wed May 13, 2020 6:22 pm

New Wilsy wrote:

Probably not, we could use this chance to take them out, but we need contacts in Europe
Hey Caucasia... I know that we are enemies as we dont like europeans, and you are a bit european, but what if we support you in case you enter a war, or you support us if we enter a war against them?
Also the Second Polish Lituanian Commonwealth just considered themselves a tripple commonwealth with Ruthenia... A bit suspicious isnt it?, and you have a loved nation to them... So consider it, and you could take lands from Poland and Slovakia

Let me think.... No!
That could be suicide, because when you take over EDC and I am weakened, you will go against me
But if we sign a non-agression pact and promise me all Poland Lithuania (1/2 of their country my territory and the rest a puppet) I probably will consider

Kohnhead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kohnhead » Wed May 13, 2020 6:40 pm

I think we should focus on getting control of all of the new world specifically South America before destroying Europe.
Kohnhead
Football:
Wonder Cup 2 - Champions

Tennis:

Gridiron:

Basketball:

Baseball:

Volleyball:

Starrden
Bureaucrat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Starrden » Wed May 13, 2020 6:41 pm

New Wilsy wrote:

It doesn’t seem like a good idea. The smart thing to do is to get a GL ally closer to the Atlantic so we can begin the “Sunset Invasion” more easily.
She/Her
00111010 00110011

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Wed May 13, 2020 6:44 pm

Kohnhead wrote:I think we should focus on getting control of all of the new world specifically South America before destroying Europe.

The problem with South America is that the Anarchist federation is very... Very... Strong, almost as the entire Golden League
But I can wipe out Belize at some point, if they dont join us, we have great experience in jungles, so they should be easy to take after all
About the other US nations... That will be very hard as well, but for now lets try to get more into the alliance
(Edit) Ok... Then lets focus in getting power in the new world, also... We should take one of the europeans out, someone who is not an EDC member... But is weak as well... That should be the plan, because the nordics are sticking their nose into Greenland, and that mekes them have a strategic point near America, so we need another strategic site in Europe...
Vote it...
Last edited by NeW WiLsY on Wed May 13, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=>

Kohnhead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kohnhead » Wed May 13, 2020 6:58 pm

New Wilsy wrote:
Kohnhead wrote:I think we should focus on getting control of all of the new world specifically South America before destroying Europe.

The problem with South America is that the Anarchist federation is very... Very... Strong, almost as the entire Golden League
But I can wipe out Belize at some point, if they dont join us, we have great experience in jungles, so they should be easy to take after all
About the other US nations... That will be very hard as well, but for now lets try to get more into the alliance
(Edit) Ok... Then lets focus in getting power in the new world, also... We should take one of the europeans out, someone who is not an EDC member... But is weak as well... That should be the plan, because the nordics are sticking their nose into Greenland, and that mekes them have a strategic point near America, so we need another strategic site in Europe...
Vote it...

Hmm I'm also anarchist so there's a possibility I could convince them to join us, I would agree as I don't think fighting that massive federation would work. Our first priority should be to get them to try and join us if not we shall see if war is the best option.
Kohnhead
Football:
Wonder Cup 2 - Champions

Tennis:

Gridiron:

Basketball:

Baseball:

Volleyball:

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Wed May 13, 2020 7:08 pm

Just in any case, I will move the troops into Campeche, I will attack Petén (Guatemala) and then Belize, general Olaf Kai-Chun will be appointed for this one
=>

Starrden
Bureaucrat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Starrden » Wed May 13, 2020 7:11 pm

South America would be a excellent jumping point to Africa.
She/Her
00111010 00110011

Kohnhead
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kohnhead » Wed May 13, 2020 7:15 pm

I completely agree and if we can convince the other anarchists down there to side with us, then we will be unstoppable.
Kohnhead
Football:
Wonder Cup 2 - Champions

Tennis:

Gridiron:

Basketball:

Baseball:

Volleyball:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse