NATION

PASSWORD

Why FWB is good

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Will you and your friends have sex now (ideally)

Yes
21%
No
75%
Already do
4%

Total votes : 24

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Mon May 11, 2020 12:42 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:
The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:You should visit

Do you keep posting job listings for a live in writer for your sex cult? Is that what this is?

I have gifs for literally every reaction you'll say to this guy. Don't test me.

Edit: Also, first post for three pages in a row. Woo. Go me.
Last edited by Atheris on Mon May 11, 2020 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon May 11, 2020 12:42 am

The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Spiritual Republic of Caryton wrote:Emphasis on trying, brother. This forum is close to inspiring me to actually study my scripture. I guess that's a good thing, but still net negative.

I am scwiptuwe

Are you FWB and your mates who call you a healer, then? :blink:
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

The Nonsense Legion
Lobbyist

Founded: May 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nonsense Legion » Mon May 11, 2020 12:42 am

Spiritual Republic of Caryton wrote:
Albrenia wrote:
Look on the bright side, you'll either have a greater shot at Heaven or at least the knowledge to win at a Bible-themed trivia game.

Now I know how Nephi felt in the Book of Mormon when his wicked brothers constantly spited him, and ended up tying him to the mast of a ship in a storm during an already perilous trip to the new world. Granted, he survived and lived to lead his own people-- but the metaphor stands. This is a rocky and leaky ship, the brothers (laman and lemuel) are going to the the OP and the inevitable mods, and the Nephi's like us are trapped in the middle. Only difference is that we're laughing our butts off.

You said The twice.
Incoherency! Chaos! Verbal Obliteration!

A satiric Political Party done and became it's own country. Now it has parties of it's own.

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Stellar Colonies » Mon May 11, 2020 12:43 am

Spiritual Republic of Caryton wrote:Emphasis on trying, brother. This forum is close to inspiring me to actually study my scripture. I guess that's a good thing, but still net negative.

I am scwiptuwe

Oh, it's this kind of op.

*Drops Serious Face*
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Mon May 11, 2020 12:43 am

The Nonsense Legion wrote:
Now I know how Nephi felt in the Book of Mormon when his wicked brothers constantly spited him, and ended up tying him to the mast of a ship in a storm during an already perilous trip to the new world. Granted, he survived and lived to lead his own people-- but the metaphor stands. This is a rocky and leaky ship, the brothers (laman and lemuel) are going to the the OP and the inevitable mods, and the Nephi's like us are trapped in the middle. Only difference is that we're laughing our butts off.

You said The twice.

Good catch. The human mind likes to block stuff like that out.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Mon May 11, 2020 12:43 am

Albrenia wrote:
Look on the bright side, you'll either have a greater shot at Heaven or at least the knowledge to win at a Bible-themed trivia game.

I may be a godless heathen, but I at least can enjoy a good laugh with the faithful on occasion.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 11, 2020 12:44 am

Stellar Colonies wrote:What friends I have may back off in confusion and terror if I took your Enlightened AdviceTM to heart and began making advances on them.

So...

I would definitely lose every woman friend immediately. The dude friends that would stick around would probably creep me out.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Spiritual Republic of Caryton
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 25, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Spiritual Republic of Caryton » Mon May 11, 2020 12:44 am

You said The twice.

don't hate me, I sometimes pause mid-sentence and ponder the world and other fake existential stuff to make me seem smart despite me pausing frequently because my mind trails off to irrelevant things.
The Spiritual Republic of Caryton
(CARYTON VIDEO)
A serene & puritan 80s-90s tech agrarian Christian fundamentalist nation with no separation between church and state. Wide prairies, fertile plains, archaic clothing, clean skies, lack of modern influence, universal prohibition, kind societies, and simple austere lives forge the Carytonic identity.
Music of Caryton: [8-29-22] Classic Carytonic Sing-Along Hymns

The Nonsense Legion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nonsense Legion » Mon May 11, 2020 12:45 am

The Nonsense Legion wrote:You said The twice.

don't hate me, I sometimes pause mid-sentence and ponder the world and other fake existential stuff to make me seem smart despite me pausing frequently because my mind trails off to irrelevant things.

I'm to tited to understand.

A satiric Political Party done and became it's own country. Now it has parties of it's own.

The Iron Wizards of Blacktower
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Wizards of Blacktower » Mon May 11, 2020 12:45 am

Stellar Colonies wrote:*Drops Serious Face*

https://youtu.be/o9l4EiYFZjg

Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Spiritual Republic of Caryton » Mon May 11, 2020 12:45 am

Albrenia wrote:

I may be a godless heathen, but I at least can enjoy a good laugh with the faithful on occasion.

"Is anyone gonna let me down from here!?"

I have a feeling it will take more than divine power to break this metaphorical rope.
(CARYTON VIDEO)
A serene & puritan 80s-90s tech agrarian Christian fundamentalist nation with no separation between church and state. Wide prairies, fertile plains, archaic clothing, clean skies, lack of modern influence, universal prohibition, kind societies, and simple austere lives forge the Carytonic identity.

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Mon May 11, 2020 12:45 am

Stellar Colonies wrote:What friends I have may back off in confusion and terror if I took your Enlightened AdviceTM to heart and began making advances on them.

So...

I would definitely lose every woman friend immediately. The dude friends that would stick around would probably creep me out.

YOU HAVE LOST CHASTITY

LOST CHASTITY PRIVILEGES
Last edited by Atheris on Mon May 11, 2020 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Postby Stellar Colonies » Mon May 11, 2020 12:46 am

So...

Most of my friends are not in my generation and ten years older than me at minimum, so it would be extra bizarre in my case.

Granted I'm eighteen, but still bizarre.
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.

North Californian.

Add 1200 years.

Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Spiritual Republic of Caryton » Mon May 11, 2020 12:47 am

Stellar Colonies wrote:*Drops Serious Face*

https://youtu.be/o9l4EiYFZjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvDD9VQFmpI
(CARYTON VIDEO)

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 11, 2020 12:47 am

Atheris wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:I would definitely lose every woman friend immediately. The dude friends that would stick around would probably creep me out.

"YOU HAVE LOST CHASTITY

CHASTITY PRIVILEGES"

You said gifs. Not every gif has to move, but if it doesn't move what's the point. Three in and you've already had to compromise. And all that bravado, too...
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 11, 2020 12:49 am

Stellar Colonies wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:I would definitely lose every woman friend immediately. The dude friends that would stick around would probably creep me out.

Most of my friends are not in my generation and ten years older than me at minimum, so it would be extra bizarre in my case.

I mean, there's the more interesting question of why you don't know anyone your own age, but as impossible as it is to threadjack a directionless goof of a thread...

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Mon May 11, 2020 12:49 am

Atheris wrote:(Image)
"YOU HAVE LOST CHASTITY

CHASTITY PRIVILEGES"

You said gifs. Not every gif has to move, but if it doesn't move what's the point. Three in and you've already had to compromise. And all that bravado, too...

it's moving, look at kristoph's mouth >:(
Last edited by Atheris on Mon May 11, 2020 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon May 11, 2020 12:50 am

Stellar Colonies wrote:Most of my friends are not in my generation and ten years older than me at minimum, so it would be extra bizarre in my case.

I mean, there's the more interesting question of why you don't know anyone your own age, but as impossible as it is to threadjack a directionless goof of a thread...

I know, right? :lol:

(Drinking lager is good and playing Grand Theft Auto is good, but that doesn't mean I should attempt both at the same time to maximise my Practical Goodness!TM)
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

The Nonsense Legion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nonsense Legion » Mon May 11, 2020 12:51 am

Tinhampton wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:I mean, there's the more interesting question of why you don't know anyone your own age, but as impossible as it is to threadjack a directionless goof of a thread...

I know, right? :lol:

(Drinking lager is good and playing Grand Theft Auto is good, but that doesn't mean I should attempt both at the same time to maximise my Practical Goodness!TM)

Roses are Red, Violets are blue,
I hurt my head, vices aren't virtues

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 11, 2020 12:52 am

Atheris wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:You said gifs. Not every gif has to move, but if it doesn't move what's the point. Three in and you've already had to compromise. And all that bravado, too...

You win this round...

...not that I know why you're doing this at all...seems more like a redditt kind of thing, but whatever. Doing whatever it takes to avoid going back to work, apparently.

The Iron Wizards of Blacktower
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Wizards of Blacktower » Mon May 11, 2020 12:52 am

Tinhampton wrote:(Drinking lager is good and playing Grand Theft Auto is good, but that doesn't mean I should attempt both at the same time to maximise my Practical Goodness!TM)

Is that what you really want

The Nonsense Legion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nonsense Legion » Mon May 11, 2020 12:53 am

Atheris wrote:

You win this round...

...not that I know why you're doing this at all...seems more like a redditt kind of thing, but whatever. Doing whatever it takes to avoid going back to work, apparently.

you eman't reddit

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Postby Stellar Colonies » Mon May 11, 2020 12:53 am

Stellar Colonies wrote:Most of my friends are not in my generation and ten years older than me at minimum, so it would be extra bizarre in my case.

I know plenty of people my own age, but I don't interact with them as much, with a few being acquaintances at best.

North Californian.

Add 1200 years.

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Mon May 11, 2020 12:53 am

Atheris wrote:

You win this round...

IT'S A SHITPOST THREAD, LET ME SHITPOST DAMMIT
#FreeNSGRojava

Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Spiritual Republic of Caryton » Mon May 11, 2020 12:53 am

Tinhampton wrote:I know, right? :lol:

Roses are Red, Violets are blue,
I hurt my head, vices aren't virtues

Roses are red, athletes can slam dunk,
This forum has now taught me- what it's like to be drunk.
(CARYTON VIDEO)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General