NATION

PASSWORD

Of Marque and Reprisal [MT|OOC|MATURE|CLOSED - TG FOR ENTRY]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Reorganisieren Reichregierung
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Reorganisieren Reichregierung » Tue May 05, 2020 10:24 am

The ethno-state of Trashys wrote:Excuse me where is the discord?

Here
Last edited by Reorganisieren Reichregierung on Tue May 05, 2020 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
GROSSGERMANISCHES REICH DEUTSCHEN NATION
Canons: Kali Yuga | TSC
Overview | Government | Military | Economy

Generic Reich LARP nation #557753245. Call me "Reich", "RR" or by nation name only if OOC.

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Tue May 05, 2020 10:39 am

Allanea wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:I second the motion.

Also, with the thread growing, I might as well assign Co-OPs:
  • From the abolitionist bloc, we have Allanea.
  • From the slaver bloc, we have Tupeia.
And finally, the Discord server is now up and running!

Oh I searched for co-OP (singular) and it didn't show up. Still, the other co-OP was the one who invited me, so
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Tue May 05, 2020 11:15 am

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Allanea wrote:

Oh I searched for co-OP (singular) and it didn't show up. Still, the other co-OP was the one who invited me, so

Alright, sit the f*ck down, because I'm going to go heavy handed for a relatively permissive and liberal OP.

You ain't welcome here. I've seen your track record of derailing RPs. You can claim to have been redeemed, but the risk of betting on that possibility and losing badly is just too great. I don't want this RP turned into a dumpster fire of a meme RP.

If you really want to redeem yourself, this isn't the RP you are looking for. I hope you understand and actually try to redeem yourself before people even consider you a serious candidate for serious RPs.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Tue May 05, 2020 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Tue May 05, 2020 11:27 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:Oh I searched for co-OP (singular) and it didn't show up. Still, the other co-OP was the one who invited me, so

Alright, sit the f*ck down, because I'm going to go heavy handed for a relatively permissive and liberal OP.

You ain't welcome here. I've seen your track record of derailing RPs. You can claim to have been redeemed, but the risk of betting on that possibility and losing badly is just too great. I don't want this RP turned into a dumpster fire of a meme RP.

If you really want to redeem yourself, this isn't the RP you are looking for. I hope you understand and actually try to redeem yourself before people even consider you a serious candidate for serious RPs.

I don't claim to have been redeemed, I just find this a really interesting response given that you have repeatedly TGed me in the past trying to get me to RP with you
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Tue May 05, 2020 11:29 am

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:Alright, sit the f*ck down, because I'm going to go heavy handed for a relatively permissive and liberal OP.

I don't claim to have been redeemed, I just find this a really interesting response given that you have repeatedly TGed me in the past trying to get me to RP with you

If we are to RP, then it's gonna be just between you and me. No other players. Just you and me settling lukewarm blood both ICly and OOCly. That's it.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Tue May 05, 2020 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality

Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Eitoan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 04, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Eitoan » Tue May 05, 2020 11:30 am

Oneid wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:But then I assume you would have joined the anti-slaver bloc had it not been full?

Well, I guess you were too early for the T̵̛͚̆̾̅͋̑͑̚̚͠h̷͓̏͑̓̈́͗̇̂̕͠e̸̖͒͛̉͋̈̈̍͒͐̆͒͘̚͝ ̴̢̧̠͎͍͕̬̀̈́̈́̃̓̆̈́̚̕G̷̺̎̔̿͂͘r̷̛̪͗̏̒̉̓́̊̃̓̍̍̐̓̕ë̸̢̛̩̦̖͉͈͕̲̱̦̬́̊̓̀͌̈́͂͠͝͝a̴͎͍̘̝̰̖̹̥͕̙͎̮͒̅̽̌͗̿̀̃͘͜ͅt̶̨̹̘̜͎̻̣̺̠̋̑͠͝͝ ̷̢̨̠̜͙̠̣͍̮̠̦̼͚̰̒̓͊̇̈́̌̄̕P̴͎̝̲̥̼̰̝̈̃̂̋͊̇̉̈́̈̆͐̃͘͜r̷̢͕͎̠̙̎̑̌̔̌͘ư̵̰̤̻̈́̌̈́ņ̵͍͇̣̿̈̎͊̑́̀̕͘͜͝͠͝į̶̮̩͎̜̯̦̘̲̭̰̼̭̔͜ͅǹ̴̢͍̱̘̠̺̦̥͍̼͙̪͕͔̘͒́͑̍͋͝g̴̡̙͓̮̼̗͚̥̘͇̈́̂̓̿̽̽̔̈́͒͗̃̂̾ͅ. I was gonna prune abolitionists that were inactive.

A little help

Inactive list (0 posts in IC threads):

Belay that pruning. Will post soon.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Tue May 05, 2020 12:20 pm

By the time the May 7 war begins, we should speed up the flow of time in RP. One day in RL for one day in RP is too slow.

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Tue May 05, 2020 12:46 pm

Tupeia wrote:By the time the May 7 war begins, we should speed up the flow of time in RP. One day in RL for one day in RP is too slow.

Maybe one post a week chronicling what you guys did/gonna do is a good compromise between "one day in RL for one day IC is too slow" and "one day IRL and one day IC is just the right pace"

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Tue May 05, 2020 9:04 pm

Tupeia wrote:By the time the May 7 war begins, we should speed up the flow of time in RP. One day in RL for one day in RP is too slow.

Considering most quality war RPs over the years spend months and years detailing the events of days, weeks, and maybe months, that is anything but too slow.

Oslea
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2006
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Oslea » Wed May 06, 2020 7:14 pm

I'd like to join up (ICly, in secret) with the slavers, through some small-scale clandestine government support and corporation PMCs helping secure slave supplies for cheap labour abroad.

I might ramp it up later, depending on how this goes.

The ethno-state of Trashys
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The ethno-state of Trashys » Thu May 07, 2020 3:17 am

Slaver treaty organisation:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=484924
letters of marque:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48167
head of state: David (formerly Eric) Müller
Slave trade:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=484333
Military alliance:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=484924

United Holdings Incorporated
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Holdings Incorporated » Thu May 07, 2020 9:17 am

Nacrad telegramed me about the RP, before the anti-slaver side got filled. Could I join in the side of the anti-slavers? If not, could i just join semi neutral, where one of my PMC's will take my place.

Edit:
Joined the discord
Last edited by United Holdings Incorporated on Thu May 07, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The United States and Russia with a fresh coat of paint and tries to be as humane as possible.

We are a Mixed Tech nation depending on the year. 21st century- MT, PMT. 22nd Century LFT, MFT. 23rd Century FT.
We do not use nationstates statistics. Due to the low quality of the UHI's factbooks, all factbooks are currently non-canon until relative quality is improved. Thank you for your understanding.

Fuso-
Envoy

Founded: May 08, 2014

Postby Fuso- » Thu May 07, 2020 9:38 am

I guess I need to send over some schtuffs:
  1. I-405
  2. I-406
  3. I-401
  4. I-205
  5. I-208
  6. I-13
  7. I-14
  8. Biwa Maru
  9. Tōya Maru
  1. 108th Transport Aviation Squadron, IFAAS (8 L8L3 Ginga (C-5M Super Galaxy))
  2. 114th Transport Aviation Squadron, IFAAS (8 L8L3 Ginga (C-5M Super Galaxy))
  3. 121st Naval Air Squadron, Yokosuka Air Group (4 R7N2-C Triton (Northrop Grumman Triton))
  4. 751st Naval Air Squadron, Kanoya Air Group (12 B9Y1 Suisei)
  5. 755th Naval Air Squadron, Kanoya Air Group (12 G6K2-Q Taizan)
  6. 1003rd Naval Air Squadron, Chitose Air Group (8 T5Me3 Voyager (EADS Voyager))

Eitoan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 04, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Eitoan » Thu May 07, 2020 12:58 pm

Hey Palmy - I'm gonna have to convoy Eitoan shipping to you. Post some of your ports, give some indication as to contact point where your navy can take over shipping protection.

Tyranis21
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyranis21 » Thu May 07, 2020 1:11 pm

Is discord mandatory?

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007

Postby Holy Marsh » Thu May 07, 2020 7:32 pm

People have been discussing the issues with the nuclear escalation in the thread. Notably, many are worried it will quickly make the thread spiral out of control. Most people discussing it on Discord are against the idea of using nuclear weapons and want to return to a pre-nuke phase.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu May 07, 2020 9:46 pm

I understand why people have chosen to use nukes, but I request politely that we do not continue using nuclear weapons in the RP.

The difficulty OOC is that almost inevitably nuclear use will escalate to the destruction of one or more nations (naturally, while Tupeia is no doubt well-armed it's difficult to imagine it has as many weapons as all of its enemies combined, and is thus at a disadvantage during a nuclear exchange). The destruction of player nations typically is an act that is severely disruptive to the good will that is necessary to maintain good RP. As such I propose that we do not lob any more nukes at each other [and perhaps retcon even the launch of those nukes that have already been lobbed, but certainly no further nukes].
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Thu May 07, 2020 10:25 pm

#Retconallnukes #nukesarebadforRP
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Thu May 07, 2020 11:05 pm

Alright. The Final Verdict on WMDs.

No Nukes, ever. (This might be changed when the situation escalates even further, but that's another story). Only biological and chemical weaponry. All use of nukes before this point are to be retconned. If you are to use WMDs, you must express your intent to do so, so the entire RP roster can discuss about it.

I'm still open to the possibility of the RP escalating to the point of necessitating nuclear warfare IC-wise, but until that ICly happens there shall be no nuclear exchange whatsoever.

So ordered.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Thu May 07, 2020 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Mon May 11, 2020 7:52 am

/daleted
Last edited by Tupeia on Mon May 11, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Oneid
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Tue May 12, 2020 7:53 am

Palmyrion,Remove me from this list.
Last edited by Oneid on Tue May 12, 2020 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Tue May 12, 2020 12:24 pm

Just dropping by. Another Dienstadi here.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Wed May 13, 2020 6:51 am

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents