NATION

PASSWORD

The Conglomerate [MT ; PMT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:03 am

Did we ever reach a final consensus on Grosshreinland? Or did it fade into obscurity?

If so, then mayhap I'll bring it back up for voting in the next Prospect flurry. Current Prospect thoughts - Tergnitz, Estainia and Grosshreinland.

Any thoughts on Sailsia? He pops in occassionally on our IRC.

I know Unilisia and Novus is a 'likely no', so what's our sitrep on that, does anyone have any thoughts?

Abruzi
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:12 am

Kick the no crowd to the curb and bring up Est and others. Amit would have to be placed on like standby though since I've yet to work with him in a military sense/have a real conversation with him.-my two cents.

Also posting and such will be limited until fridays and what not. My parents have activated white: "Rhy you no get A prus?" mode.
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod

Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there

Kybrutirat

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:55 am

Y to Est, Tergnitz, and Amit.
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Malikov
Minister

Founded: May 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Malikov » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:00 am

Yes to Terg. No to Est. and Amit.
Last edited by Malikov on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current flag request.
The Official Factbook Of The United Peoples Of Malikov
Official Malkovian Flag
Official Malikovian Seal
Regional Map Of The United Peoples
Defcon:1 2 3 4 [5]
Military: .5% Standing Military|1.5% Reserves
Organizations:The Phoenix Conglomeration
The Trews - Highway of Heroes

In Flanders Fields the poppies grow
Between the crosses row on row
That mark our place, and in the sky
The larks still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below...

R.I.P.
The Conglomerate
Tiurabo wrote:Your forces are weak because you are capable of reigning them in.
"Friendship is two pals munching on a well cooked face together."

Vetok
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vetok » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:02 am

I say we vote on Terg already. C'mon, the guy is perfect bro material.

Estainia, can't say I've had much of a chance to speak with him myself, but on the other hand I heard good stuff about him.

Amit, I think ended up being rejected. I'll check to see but I think we got majority-nay on him.

EDIT: I think we did guys...

Sailsia, I like, but would prefer to see him on IRC more. Come on, we don't bite. Apart from LD.

Not really sure about Unilisia, I think we need to see more of her on the IRC.

As for Novus, I think Snowy is retiring it and thinking of applying with Dead Snow instead.

/Mytwopennorth
Last edited by Vetok on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:05 am

Vetok wrote:Apart from LD.

*bites*

Est and Ter be a yes. Amit be no.

Tiurabo
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiurabo » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Terg, yes. Amit, HELL NO.

As to Est, I haven't worked with him, and he's been mostly silent when I'm on IRC. So, abstain/yes, I suppose.

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:12 am

Alright, 4-way shindig, guys:

I figured I'd send off my application to the Conglomerate before I forget, and consider all Kraven/Rethan threads as history, since Kraven gave me the okay for a retcon regardless.

Nation Name: The Nequam Imperium of Rethan
Leader: Imperator Dragomyr Lazarevik
Type of Government: Stratocracy...kinda. Not all of the government are actually military, just the ruling command.

Number of Civil Wars within the Past Three Decades: 2.
-The Militocratic Civil War: Overthrowing of the dictator Dytalus Lentare, which founded the Militocracy of Rethan under Reikslord Istavar Nihilus. Technically not a war, as combat only took place for roughly two months before the loyalists were defeated, though the process of overthrowing Lentare was slow and took roughly five years.
-The Kravenic War: A bloody civil war which saw the expulsion of Kraven forces from Rethan, lasting several months and seeing the destruction of massive amounts of infrastructure.
Military Activities: No current military activites. Most recent war was the Kravenic War.
Strata of Command: Imperator is acting Commander-In-Chief. Beneath him is the Militant Council, consisting of the currently acting generals which decide on declarations of war. There are little failsafes to prevent the army being misused beyond the independent thought of Army Commanders.
Military Focus: Mechanised infantry units are backed up by a heavy naval force with large amounts of air superiority fighters and ground support craft. A mall amount of bomber wings is made up for with large amounts of artillery. Strongest on land, weakest on sea. Naval forces rely on large numbers of submarines with limited supercarriers.

Economic Situation: Despite the damage sustained by Kraven, the economy is stable and growing slowly.
Currency Rate, per International Dollar: 1 Rethania = $1.27
Hand, or Voice: Hand

Representative: Gregoravich Strazynski
Medical Issues, Record of Violence, Miscellaneous: Masochistic tendencies, including ritualistic scarring of the flesh. Non-violent, and is well capable of ensuring his 'habits' do not affect others.

Additional Notes: None.

By entering and signing upon the line, I give the Conglomerate permission to file away the entry for bookkeeping. The entry, as per Conglomerate minor Law, will under no circumstances, save for written, spoken and signed permission of the ruling Head of State of said nation (with said nation representing the representing state of the signatory), divulge information to any other members of the Conglomerate or third Party States or organizations. Furthermore, I understand and acknowledge that the Conglomerate IS NOT an alliance. It is a sovereign structure of its own dominion and I am willing to be placed under its dominion as all have before me to serve its self-preservation and those of my brothers, regardless of their ideologies insofar as it does not violate the Rules. Further details on the Conglomerate's Privacy Policy will be explained in further detail at later documentation as provided.

X. [ Dragomyr Lazarevik By Signatory, of Representative Dragomyr Lazarevik of Member State The Nequam Imperium of Rethan

Nation Name: The Greater Russo-Spanish Empire

Leader: Czarina - Aleczandrina Yordanova

Type of Government: A Gynocratic Monarchy; simply meaning a Monarchist-Imperial government where only female heirs can take the throne.

Number of Civil Wars within the Past Three Decades: None - East Estainia was technically it's own nation during it's war with the Empire in 2005

Military Activities: Estainian-Birkanian War [Ongoing Conflict with The Commonwealth of Birkaine]

Strata of Command: Commandant - General - Field Marshal - Brigadier General - Colonel - Lt. Colonel - Captain - Lefttennant / Failsafes exist in the form of the nearest avaiable regardless of rank taking over if situation warrants.

Military Focus: Naval 'Superiority' - Notable for the building of extragavant if not outdated Dreadnought Battleships. - Self Defense.

Economic Situation: Poor Economy - Potentional to be strong; not pursued however.

Currency Rate, per International Dollar: руЯ 2.0875 = $1

Hand, or Voice: Voice, Hand if need be.

Representative: Ivan Braginiski

Medical Issues, Record of Violence, Miscellaneous: Heart Condition.

Additional Notes: Estainia does not enjoy not embrace 'new and different' prefering over all forever what is 'tried and true' and are reluctant at best to accept anything and anything 'new' will be very very slow to be accepted.

By entering and signing upon the line, I give the Conglomerate permission to file away the entry for bookkeeping. The entry, as per Conglomerate minor Law, will under no circumstances, save for written, spoken and signed permission of the ruling Head of State of said nation (with said nation representing the representing state of the signatory), divulge information to any other members of the Conglomerate or third Party States or organizations. Furthermore, I understand and acknowledge that the Conglomerate IS NOT an alliance. It is a sovereign structure of its own dominion and I am willing to be placed under its dominion as all have before me to serve its self-preservation and those of my brothers, regardless of their ideologies insofar as it does not violate the Rules. Further details on the Conglomerate's Privacy Policy will be explained in further detail at later documentation as provided.

X. [ ________________________________ By Signatory, of Representative Ivan Braginiski of Member State The Greater Russo-Spanish Empire

Example 1: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44244

Example 2: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71218

Example 3: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=32779

Example 4: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=74941

Nation Name: The Unified Republics of Sailsia
Leader: President Alex J. Grean
Type of Government: Federal Representative Presidential Democracy

Number of Civil Wars within the Past Three Decades: The most recent attack the government has documented was in 1982 when the United Workers Party opened fire on police who attempted to vacate them from a shoe factory. All 16 members are currently serving life sentences in prison.
Military Activities: There are currently no military activities in the Unified Republics
Strata of Command: The Secretary of Defense currently has a second in command: Superior General, who can take his place if the acting Defense Secretary is unable to preform his duties.
Military Focus: The Unified Republics' military is focused on the creation of a a safe, and prosperous nation, which can defend its self from invasion.

Economic Situation: The Unified Republics is currently emerging from a minor economic recession, and it's unemployment rate is at 5.6%
Currency Rate, per International Dollar: 1.9965 Valeas (V$) = 1 Universal Standard Dollars (USD$)
Hand, or Voice: Value A Member (?)

Representative: Dr. Leroy C. Galloway
Medical Issues, Record of Violence, Miscellaneous: None.

Additional Notes: The Unified Republics has a firm no Nuclear Weapons policy, and does not plan on building Nuclear Weapons at any future time.

X. [ Dr. Leroy C. Galloway by signatory, Representative of Member State Unified Republics of Sailsia

viewtopic.php?p=2966821&sid=0c25e455b7132e62c0bc2579aa70086e#p2966821

viewtopic.php?p=3651506&sid=98f9394ecd1fd8acbfeee4fe4b2f1ba9#p3651506

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72123&start=0

Nation Name: The Imperial Dominion of Tergnitz
Leader: His Imperial Majesty by the Divine Providence of the Almighty, the Emperor of Tergnitz, Augustus Tiberian Vera I; Patriarch of the House of Vera, Protector of Mankind, Father of the Fatherland, Defender of the Faith, Princeps Senatus, Imperator Destinatus, Imperium Maius, Pius Felix, Grand Baron of the Upper and Lower Realms, Duke of Runnor, Duke of Jazaa, Duke of Northern Sam Immanuel, Lord Regent of the Veran Islands, Dominus of the Praetorian Guard and Supreme Imperator of the Tergnitzian People.
Type of Government: Unitary Crowned Unicameral Multi-Party Senatorial Republic

Number of Civil Wars within the Past Three Decades: None
Military Activities:
- Plains Nation Intervention [November 14th, 2009] – Tactical Withdrawal of all Dominion forces
- Venezue Intervention and Occupation [December 14th, 2009] – Dominion forces still present in an occupational role
- Crimson War [February 22nd, 2010] – Ceasefire declared
- Reformed Britannia - Stoklomolvi Conflict [September 4th, 2010] – Ceasefire declared
- New Azuran Peacekeeping Intervention [September 18th, 2010] – Intervention ongoing

Strata of Command: Full chain of military and civilian command in factbook. But it essential goes Executive power is concentrated in the hands of the Emperor, who is also the Commander-in-Chief of the military. He shares civilian authority with both a Legislative and Judicial arm.
Military Focus: Mechanized Forces, supported by a large strategic bomber wing. These forces follow a strategy of rapid, movement based warfare, with a primary aim of encircling enemy strong points.

Economic Situation: Tergnitz has a well developed free-market economy, were the government plays a very minimalistic role in influencing the economy. Preferring to let the market chose what is best and most efficient for the nation. This has a led to the creation of a national economy were Tergnitzians enjoy a fairly high standard of life, with the wealthy enjoying a much better standard however.
Currency Rate, per International Dollar: 1 Imperial Dollar = $1.5914NSD
Hand, or Voice: Hand

Representative: Baron Jacob Carter
Background Ambassador: Jacob was born into a privileged, upper-class family. His father was a high-ranking member of the Grand Imperial Army, which allowed him to be sent off to a boarding school within the Empire to attain a first-class private school education. After graduating high school he enrolled in the Tergnitz National University, where he studied political science and economics. At the end of his course, he decided to run for the Imperial Senate, winning the election against the incumbent by a massive margin. He then served three terms as a Senator before being approached by the Imperial Foreign Ministry and offered a noble title and a medium-ranking diplomatic posting overseas. Bored with domestic politics, Jacob accepted their offer and has slowly been working his way up the ranks within the Foreign Ministry since.
Family: Wife (Maria Carter), Son (Jacob Carter II)
Criminal Record: Arrested once for drunk driving.
Medical Issues: None

Additional Notes: None

X. [http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7648/emperorsig.png By Signatory, of Representative : His Imperial Majesty by the Divine Providence of the Almighty, the Emperor of Tergnitz, Augustus Tiberian Vera I, of Member State of the Imperial Dominion of Tergnitz

RP examples:

[url]viewtopic.php?f=5&t=32095[/url]
[url]viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34932[/url]
[url]viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38016&start=0[/url]
[url]viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71599[/url]

I did not count votes from IRC, so everyone in Cong needs to vote, even if you stated your opinions here or in the IRC. Current active count is 17.

So all applicants need 9 votes for majority.

Prevania
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:35 am

I vote: Yes to Rethan, No to The Greater Russo-Spanish Empire due to the ongoing conflict, No to Sailsia, Yes to Tergnitz.
Prevania (MT)
Presenting Kriegmoglichkeiten International for all your mercenary and deniable strike needs, as well as raw materials. As a special discount, if you quote this, you will receive 5% off all purchases.

For the very best in airship design, visit The Guild of Prevanian Airship Manufacturers
Member of: IASEN, the Conglomerate

LDF Activation Status: 5
Defcon: 1

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Please note, all characters appearing in these posts are fictitious. Resemblances to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
Any opinions expressed by these posts may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the person behind them.
Prevania (FT)

Malikov
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Malikov » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:41 am

My votes are...
No to Rethan
No to The Greater Russo-Spanish Empire
Abstain/No from/for Sailisa. Recommendation for Prospect Initiative
Yes to Tergnitz

Current standings:
Rethan: 1Y, 1N
Russo-Spanish: 2N
Sailisa: 1N, 1A/N
Tergnitz: 2Y
Last edited by Malikov on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current flag request.
Official Malkovian Flag
Official Malikovian Seal

R.I.P.
The Conglomerate

Vetok
Ambassador

Postby Vetok » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:58 am

That's a Yes to Terg and Rethan. I'm going to say Nay to Estainia and Sailsia I'm afraid. Sorry guys.

Current standings:
Rethan: 2Y, 1N
Russo-Spanish: 3N
Sailisa: 2N, 1A/N
Tergnitz: 3Y

Abruzi
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

YES to Rethan
YES to Est (Russo-Spain)
YES to Terg
HET to Sailsia
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod

Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there

Kybrutirat

Tiurabo
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiurabo » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:51 pm

No to Rethan, Estainia's app is all fucked up and needs to be edited before it comes to to vote, Sailsia needs more time as a prospect, and Terg is good to go.

Rethan: No.
Estainia: Edit.
Sailsia: Prospect.
Terg: Yes.
Last edited by Tiurabo on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:05 pm

No to Sails. Dude, you're never around.

Yes to the rest. Est was chillin' last night and Terg and Reth are always around.
http://wearesanctum.wordpress.com/ - Follow New Azura, Storm Gard, and myself amongst others as we talk about random stuff, from sports to comedy.

Hurricanes/Trojans/Wildcats; Jaguars/Spurs/Dodgers/Avalanche/Ravens

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Prospect for Sailsia, yes to Tergnitz, and yes to Estainia.
[SHOCKING] Woman dragged by coffee cup into the MANDRILL MAZE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdllAAHq-WA

Sailsia
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sailsia » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Amazonian Beasts wrote:No to Sails. Dude, you're never around.

Yes to the rest. Est was chillin' last night and Terg and Reth are always around.

I'm around all the time, but whenever I log onto the IRC, no one is one. And seeing as how I'm just a prospect, I didn't think I should really be posting here too often.
RIP RON PAUL
Author of the U.S. Constitution
July 4, 1776 - September 11, 2001

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Rethan: YES for the hell of it
Russo-Spanish: NO
Sailisa: NO
Tergnitz: YES

Solarva
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Solarva » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:31 pm

No for all, but Sailisa.
Last edited by Solarva on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the Conglomerate.

Vetok
Ambassador

Postby Vetok » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:44 am

Thought I'd tote it up. Counting calls for Prospecthood as Pro and the call for Estainia to edit his app as a Abstain

Current standings:
Rethan: 5Y, 3N

Russo-Spanish: 3Y, 5N, 1A/N

Sailisa: 1Y, 4N, 1A/N, 2 Pro

Tergnitz: 8Y, 1N
Last edited by Vetok on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Storm Gard
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Storm Gard » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:55 am

Rethan: Yes
Russo-Spanish: Yes
Sailisa: Prospect since I haven't interacted with him much.
Tergnitz: Yes

Malikov
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Malikov » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:17 am

Storm Gard's vote brings Tergnitz to the required nine vote majority out of seventeen.

Current standings:
Rethan: 6Y, 3N

Russo-Spanish: 4Y, 5N, 1A/N

Sailisa: 1Y, 4N, 1A/N, 3 Pro

Tergnitz: 9Y, 1N (Majority reached)
Current flag request.
Official Malkovian Flag
Official Malikovian Seal

R.I.P.
The Conglomerate

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:39 am

Rethan: Yes
Russo-Spanish: Yes
Sailsa: Prospect.
Terg: Meh. He's already in.

Also Cong I'd like to inform you that I'm going on an extended vacation. I'm probably not going to be on since I have some stuff I need to work out and a busy schedule. I'd like to remain part of the Cong however, if that is at all possible.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Yes to all and prospect for Sails.

Solarva
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Solarva » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Warm welcome to the Conglomerate Tergnitz, congratulations.

Sailsia was already in Prospect you guys. It's either stay in Prospect, Yes, or No.
Last edited by Solarva on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the Conglomerate.

Tergnitz
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:39 pm

I thank Solarva for his kind words, and I would additionally like to thank all other Cong members who voted in my favour.
Last edited by Tergnitz on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents