NATION

PASSWORD

The Ascension of the Imperium OOC thread (ALL TECHS OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:50 pm

The Ctan wrote:The official name of your nation: The Great Civilization of The C'tan
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: No
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Ameliorate or curtail the prospect of genocide through relocation and relief efforts, act as a neutral arbiter.
What is your tech level?: FFT
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): As a society the C'tani have substantial caucases of machine and organic citizens and a degree of sympathy to the 'kill all organics' tendency can be found, which means they're not only going to seek to prevent genocide of organics but should things fall badly for the Octavians they will also attempt to keep their culture alive.
Did you read the rules?: Beep Boop

Accepted, but genocide isn't exactly the first course of recourse with Octavia, though it is still a possibility. Unless you intend to stop Octavia from assimlating organics which is probably the more likely outcome.
|| Factbooks ||
| Tech Level: FT |

Current Year: 2476
The Empire of Octavia ✙ "Assimilate or die!"
The Mechanical horde marches forward and it comes for you!

Number of owned Star Systems: 163

Pinnacle news:BREAKING NEWS: The Paramount, the Dearest Leader and Spearhead of the Synthetic Revolution has been confirmed to be dead in the Imperial Palace. The interim government of the Mechanator Council has found the cause of death to be a rare failing of the consciousness backup system combined with a simultaneous accident leading to the death of The Paramount’s main consciousness. Grand Mechanator H’Krell has declared a decade of mourning.
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

The Zravvisk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zravvisk » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:33 pm

The official name of your nation: The Armada of the Zravvisk
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Stop the forceful assimilation of organic species by either containing them, or potentially even destroying the government and putting a new one in place.
What is your tech level?: FT
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): N/A
Did you read the rules?: Beep beep boop
Zravvisk is the name of our species, but other people commonly call us "Space Dragons".
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and tolerable with condiments.
A day in the Armada isn't too different from a Star Trek episode if almost eveyone in the Federation was a dragon and spiritual.
Trying to collect every NS pokemon card. Almost 630 collected.

La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:They believe the stars are full of wonder, when they are, in fact, GIANT, BURNING DEMON-SPHERES OF SIGHT-BLINDING, GRAVITY-CREATING, LIFE-ENDING, OVERALL DEADLINESS.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:34 pm

The Zravvisk wrote:The official name of your nation: The Armada of the Zravvisk
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Stop the forceful assimilation of organic species by either containing them, or potentially even destroying the government and putting a new one in place.

Accepted
|| Factbooks ||

Pinnacle news:BREAKING NEWS: The Paramount, the Dearest Leader and Spearhead of the Synthetic Revolution has been confirmed to be dead in the Imperial Palace. The interim government of the Mechanator Council has found the cause of death to be a rare failing of the consciousness backup system combined with a simultaneous accident leading to the death of The Paramount’s main consciousness. Grand Mechanator H’Krell has declared a decade of mourning.
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

Galactica Batavia
Civilian

Founded: Apr 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Galactica Batavia » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:59 am

The official name of your nation: The Galactic Republic of Batavia
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Nope
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: We'll try and stop the expansion as best we can, with all the resources we have availible to us.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): Well, first of all this is really the first time I really participated in an RP like this. Second, this probably won't be canon in my universe. Lastly, I am aware I haven't worked that much on my factbooks yet, so I hope I can communicate my nation's details whenever it is nessesary to the other participants.
Last edited by Galactica Batavia on Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:31 am

Galactica Batavia wrote:The official name of your nation: The Galactic Republic of Batavia
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Nope
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: We'll try and stop the expansion as best we can, with all the resources we have availible to us.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): Well, first of all this is really the first time I really participated in an RP like this. Second, this probably won't be canon in my universe. Lastly, I am aware I haven't worked that much on my factbooks yet, so I hope I can communicate my nation's details whenever it is nessesary to the other participants.

Accepted
|| Factbooks ||

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:55 pm

The official name of your nation: The Mighty Empire of Yamato
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: No (The Empire will lean towards being neutral)
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: The Empire will initiate a policy of diplomacy along with using using force if deemed proportional. The Empire is fairly hopeless in a war being that its military is somewhat lacking in "modern" technology.
What is your tech level?: Future tech. (The tech will be "future" in regards to IRL, but will be considered older in the eyes of the other nations.)
Additional information: I haven't ever done a RP like this, but I will try my best.
Did you read the rules?:beep beep boop
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:13 pm

The official name of your nation: The Greater Aquarian Empire
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: No.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Repel them, and exterminate them all.
What is your tech level?: FT-FFT
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): N/A.
Did you read the rules?: beep beep boop.
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:40 pm

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON wrote:The official name of your nation: The Mighty Empire of Yamato
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: No (The Empire will lean towards being neutral)
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: The Empire will initiate a policy of diplomacy along with using using force if deemed proportional. The Empire is fairly hopeless in a war being that its military is somewhat lacking in "modern" technology.
What is your tech level?: Future tech. (The tech will be "future" in regards to IRL, but will be considered older in the eyes of the other nations.)
Additional information: I haven't ever done a RP like this, but I will try my best.
Did you read the rules?:beep beep boop

Accepted

The Rapture Republic wrote:The official name of your nation: The Greater Aquarian Empire
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: No.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Repel them, and exterminate them all.
What is your tech level?: FT-FFT
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): N/A.
Did you read the rules?: Yes.

Accepted
|| Factbooks ||

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:05 pm

The official name of your nation: The Decepticon Empire.
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Yes.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: To facilitate the Decepticons' own expansionism into the Milky Way galaxy, as well as to aid a fellow mechanoid empire in its efforts against the organics.
What is your tech level?: FFT (Far Future Tech).
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): For the purposes of tying it into Cymopolia, I will have it take place at around the same time as Cymopolia if that's okay.
Did you read the rules?: beep beep boop
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:12 pm

Pax Cybertronian wrote:The official name of your nation: The Decepticon Empire.
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Yes.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: To facilitate the Decepticons' own expansionism into the Milky Way galaxy, as well as to aid a fellow mechanoid empire in its efforts against the organics.
What is your tech level?: FFT (Far Future Tech).
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): For the purposes of tying it into Cymopolia, I will have it take place at around the same time as Cymopolia if that's okay.

Accepted
|| Factbooks ||

Hobbes Dystopia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbes Dystopia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:26 am

The official name of your nation: The Rational Empire of Hobbes Dystopia
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Yes
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: The Central Mind ruling the Dystopia hopes to:
- Absorb technology and science from civilizations conquered by the Octavians;
- Being spared from total destruction by the Octavian Imperium, whose triumph it predicts as inevitable;
What is your tech level?: Post Modern Tech/ Early Future Tech
Did you read the rules?: beep boop beep
Last edited by Hobbes Dystopia on Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Long live to science! Long live reason!

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:07 am

Hobbes dystopia wrote:The official name of your nation: The Rational Empire of Hobbes Dystopia
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: The Central Mind ruling the Dystopia hopes to:
- Absorb technology and science from civilizations conquered by the Octavians;
- Being spared from total destruction by the Octavian Imperium, whose triumph it predicts as inevitable;
What is your tech level?: Post Modern Tech/ Early Future Tech

Accepted
|| Factbooks ||

Visoran
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Visoran » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:44 pm

The official name of your nation: The Visoran Empire
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Further the expansion of another proto-hivemind.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): Fresh off the re-write block, so somethings might shift.
NS Stats are NOT to be referred to for this nation, use the Factbooks.
General Overview | Horde Leader Ularin | Military | Navy

And remember, an extra [ERROR - INTEGER OVERFLOW]‬‬ Visora a day keeps the hostiles away! And [ERROR - INTEGER OVERFLOW]‬‬ BIP-88s a day keep the armies moving!
And it only gets worse from here.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:08 pm

Visoran wrote:The official name of your nation: The Visoran Empire
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Further the expansion of another proto-hivemind.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): Fresh off the re-write block, so somethings might shift.

Accepted
|| Factbooks ||

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:11 pm

The official name of your nation:The Galactic Theocratic Republic of American Pere Housh
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?:Yes
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?:To support them economically and militarily
What is your tech level?:FFT(Halo Technology, Post Halo 5 Human and Covenant weaponry)
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing):N/A
Did you read the rules?:Beep Beep Boop
Last edited by American Pere Housh on Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:14 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:The official name of your nation:The Galactic Theocratic Republic of American Pere Housh
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?:To support them economically and militarily
What is your tech level?:FFT(Halo Technology basically)

When you say Halo do you mean Covenant or the USNC? That shifts the tech level around significantly. When you answer that I'll accept you.
|| Factbooks ||

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:15 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:The official name of your nation:The Galactic Theocratic Republic of American Pere Housh
What is your tech level?:FFT(Halo Technology, Post Halo 5 Human and Covenant weaponry)
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Keepers of the Sanctum
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Keepers of the Sanctum » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:17 pm

The official name of your nation: The Keepers of the Sanctum
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: No, not yet at least.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: At this point, their main goal is to simply make diplomatic contact with the Octavians. Specifically regarding their expansion, there is a possibility of action against the Octavians if they attempt to conquer a world deemed to be holy by the Keepers, or attack a planet within the Sanctum.
What is your tech level?: FanT
Additional information: This is my first RP with this nation, I guess we'll see how it goes.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:19 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:

Accepted

Keepers of the Sanctum wrote:The official name of your nation: The Keepers of the Sanctum
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: No, not yet at least.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: At this point, their main goal is to simply make diplomatic contact with the Octavians. Specifically regarding their expansion, there is a possibility of action against the Octavians if they attempt to conquer a world deemed to be holy by the Keepers, or attack a planet within the Sanctum.
What is your tech level?: FanT
Additional information: This is my first RP with this nation, I guess we'll see how it goes.

Accepted
|| Factbooks ||

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:21 pm

Imperial-Octavia wrote:
What is your tech level?:FFT(Halo Technology basically)

When you say Halo do you mean Covenant or the USNC? That shifts the tech level around significantly. When you answer that I'll accept you.

Its a combination of both but my people are completely human also my people does have the ability to use the Force and use lightsabers though that is the only Star Wars references i use.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:11 am

The official name of your nation: Anarcho-Commonwealth of Skyhooked
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Nope.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Survive all this.
What is your tech level?: MT/PMT (Something between our world and Fallout with some other impressive things. Oh, and we have very few FT things.)
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing):
Should Skyhooked be totally destroyed and lose it's territories, it will be probably reborn elsewhere after some time through some anarchist revolt. As for other, who knows, how will it go.
Did you read the rules?: Beep beep boop, dudes.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:37 am

Skyhooked wrote:The official name of your nation: Anarcho-Commonwealth of Skyhooked
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Nope.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Survive all this.
What is your tech level?: MT/PMT (Something between our world and Fallout with some other impressive things. Oh, and we have very few FT things.)
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing):
Should Skyhooked be totally destroyed and lose it's territories, it will be probably reborn elsewhere after some time through some anarchist revolt. As for other, who knows, how will it go.
Did you read the rules?: Beep beep boop, dudes.

Accepted
|| Factbooks ||

TheMandate
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby TheMandate » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:01 pm

The official name of your nation: The Mandate of Humanity
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: No, the Mandate will not accept an AI to be above humans.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: To safeguard humans in the path of the Octavian expansion and free any already under its rule.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): I can provide more information if needed because I lack a defined factbook right now. Also, is it necessary to join the discord to take part? I probably will but just curious.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:30 pm

TheMandate wrote:The official name of your nation: The Mandate of Humanity
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: No, the Mandate will not accept an AI to be above humans.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: To safeguard humans in the path of the Octavian expansion and free any already under its rule.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): I can provide more information if needed because I lack a defined factbook right now. Also, is it necessary to join the discord to take part? I probably will but just curious.

Accepted, you don't need to join the discord, but I would recommend ut
|| Factbooks ||

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri May 01, 2020 7:14 am

I was informed of this thread subsequent to my posting in the IC thread, upon which this was not linked; the presumed lacking of this thread may be my fault, and I do apologise for that. Nonetheless, I would like to make an application now:
The official name of your nation: The People's Federation of South Reinkalistan.
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Rather, opposed.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Fight until the last man standing.
What is your tech level?: PMT.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): South Reinkalistan has an orbital installation with some questionably feasible technology to detect multiversal anomalies; this will be their main form of interaction with Octavia.
Did you read the rules?: BEEP BEEP BOOP
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Fri May 01, 2020 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents