NATION

PASSWORD

Springmont Embassy Program (MT/ Open)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Springmont
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Springmont Embassy Program (MT/ Open)

Postby Springmont » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:44 pm

Ministry of Foreign Affairs, known too as MoFA ordered to lead a global approach by Springmont with the point to secure and develop the interests of the nation at the worldwide organization. A global approach based on the guideline Springmont to set up solid relationships with other nations and within the community of countries. Springmont will proceed to regard the inside issues of other nations and back the non-interference approach that recognizes the way of other nations.

Since freedom of Springmont in 1959 until the present, the vision of our remote arrangement has been reliable, which is to secure the national intrigued whereas contributing towards making a community of reasonable and impartial. This vision is accomplished by maintaining national sway and advance widespread peace; set up great relations with remote nations and secure the interface of Springmont at the territorial and universal field. In other words, Springmont will proceed to meet up to its joins with other countries and worldwide overseeing bodies, at territorial and worldwide stages.
South Winbridge Embassy Complex

Increment in situating the Springmont global community, especially inside the system of a steady country in an ever-changing geopolitical situation; and give compelling and effective administrations in and exterior the nation. Springmont will proceed to play a critical portion on different multilateral issues influencing our interface. Among other issues, counting atomic demilitarization, the campaign against psychological warfare, human trafficking, climate change, and natural issues.

Springmont will also proceed to forge relationships with like-minded countries, both regionally and on the outside to ensure the sovereignty and economic well-preserved and protected. Springmont will continue to emphasize relationships and cooperation, not be isolate and, act unilaterally.

The basic rules, namely equality of sovereignty, respect for territorial sovereignty of each other, resolve disputes peacefully, and forging a mutually beneficial relationship will persist in guiding the Springmont relationship with other nations. These principles have stood the test of time. In fact, by staying true to the principles, confirmed by a uniform foreign policy, stimulate an image as a competent country in the eyes of the international community.

SubjectMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be entered subject to ordinary proceduresMay be issued traffic ticketMay be subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted
Ambassador or equivalentNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy administrative or technical staffNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy service staffYesYesYesYesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Career consular officersYes, if for a felony and pursuant to a warrant.YesYesNo, for official acts. Testimony may not be compelled in any case.No for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Honorary consular officersYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Consular employeesYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes

APPLICATION FORM

Code: Select all
[table][tr][td][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/44NZA7c.png[/img][/align]
[blocktext][floatright][img]https://i.imgur.com/bSKsTPc.png[/img][/floatright]

[b]Full name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs:[/b]
[b]Ambassador Name:[/b][/blocktext][/td][/tr][/table]

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vSl0m2N.png[/img][/align]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EF7jFDy.png[/img][/align]
Last edited by Springmont on Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:40 am, edited 10 times in total.
SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

Amarawai
Secretary

Founded: Apr 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Amarawai » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:00 pm

Full name of Nation:
United Republic of Amarawai (Unidi Ripublike Da Amarawe)

Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Nathalie Kanoko Wordinsen

Ambassador Name:
Yohannes Amanda Wakarendi
Hi!
The Cake is a truth. eat it or i throw the cake at you | An African Nation.

Amarian News
The Crosser Times

Ice Cream man in the Small Town of Victoria caught hiding a photo of a banana in his Uniform.

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:52 pm

Amarawai wrote:

Full name of Nation:
United Republic of Amarawai (Unidi Ripublike Da Amarawe)

Nathalie Kanoko Wordinsen

Ambassador Name:
Yohannes Amanda Wakarendi

Greetings,

On behalf of The President of Springmont, it is my great pleasure to announce that your embassy application has been accepted. Construction of the embassy in the South Winbridge is underway. We look forward to receiving your H.E Ambassador in our capital, South Winbridge, where H.E Ambassador can present the Letters of Credence to The President of Springmont.

We look forward to forming a strong and lasting friendship with your great nation.

Sincerely and Respectfully

Minister of Foreign Affair
SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

Wack-i
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wack-i » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:56 pm

Full name of Nation: The United States and Territories of the Federation of the Wack-i
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Hans Ackenstein
Ambassador Name: Tom Klonkie
Kazakhstani tribes, migrate, Russia, sail, island, take, warlords, British, Dutch, revolution, yay, mining...uhh...WWI, WWII, Cold War..President McLemon. That's our history mostly. We are very W A C K Y so everything is weird in our nation.

NS Stats may or not be canon, instead read our factbooks and read our policies for canon stats.

An isle nation that is founder of Lemonea.
Pro:
-capitalism
-democracy
-isreal
-hong kong
-free speech
Anti:
-communism
-china
-censorship

(more to come later)

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:01 pm

Wack-i wrote:

Full name of Nation: The United States and Territories of the Federation of the Wack-i
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Hans Ackenstein
Ambassador Name: Tom Klonkie

Greetings,

On behalf of The President of Springmont, it is my great pleasure to announce that your embassy application has been accepted. Construction of the embassy in the South Winbridge is underway. We look forward to receiving your H.E Ambassador in our capital, South Winbridge, where H.E Ambassador can present the Letters of Credence to The President of Springmont.

We look forward to forming a strong and lasting friendship with your great nation.

Last edited by Springmont on Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Libonesia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Libonesian Diplomatic Mission in Springmont

Postby Libonesia » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:25 pm

Full name of Nation: Islamic State of Libonesia
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Salim Abdulghapor
Ambassador Name: Tahir Malundang
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
ㄸㅊㄹㅂㅍ ㅎㅍㅃㅊ ㅌㅆㅃㄹㅂㅍㅈ
دولة الإسلامية الليبونسيا
Islamic State of Libonesia

Membership: UN, WTO, OIC, OECD, AMAN, IFTC, CFME, APEC, G50, ICDN, ECO

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Fri May 01, 2020 12:14 am

Libonesia wrote:

Full name of Nation: Islamic State of Libonesia
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Salim Abdulghapor
Ambassador Name: Tahir Malundang

Greetings,

Southern Palm Islands
Attaché

Founded: Mar 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Southern Palm Islands » Fri May 01, 2020 2:21 am

Full name of Nation:Southern Palm Islands
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dustee Maxini
Ambassador Name: Jeev Bahadur
CMFA MAC 5 Host
CMFA MAC 7 Champions
Sepak Takraw World Cup 2 Champions

Puppet of Indusse
Mandalanusa

Astares Amauricanum
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 30, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Fri May 01, 2020 2:29 am

Full name of Nation: Federal Empire of Astares Amauricanum
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of State Michael Foxter
Ambassador Name: Raymond Wilkes
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats
Change rate: 1 Imperial Covin = 1.86 NSD

Member of: GFTC, IPDA, WHO
A 15.833 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428 civilization, according to this one
Nation ranked 8/10 according to this scale

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Fri May 01, 2020 2:38 am

Southern Palm Islands wrote:

Full name of Nation:Southern Palm Islands
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dustee Maxini
Ambassador Name: Jeev Bahadur

Greetings,

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Fri May 01, 2020 2:38 am

Astares Amauricanum wrote:

Full name of Nation: Federal Empire of Astares Amauricanum
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of State Michael Foxter
Ambassador Name: Raymond Wilkes

Greetings,

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Fri May 01, 2020 2:46 am

OOC: please provide an embassy address. And why not apply for our embassy programme as well?

Full name of Nation: [the] Republic of Astoria
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of Foreign Affairs Neil Gamble
Ambassador Name: Fian Carter

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Fri May 01, 2020 2:54 am

-Astoria wrote:OOC: please provide an embassy address. And why not apply for our embassy programme as well?

Full name of Nation: [the] Republic of Astoria
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of Foreign Affairs Neil Gamble
Ambassador Name: Fian Carter

Greetings,

OOC: Republic of Astoria Embassy Compound, Rowingfort Lane, Ambassador Row 2-19, South Winbridge

Sharktail
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sharktail » Fri May 01, 2020 6:17 pm

Full name of Nation:The Sultanate of Sharktail
Minister of Foreign Affairs:Dato Kamil
Ambassador Name:Miss Alia Laila
NSSport Roleplayer | Melayu Archipelago Member

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Tue May 05, 2020 3:17 pm

Sharktail wrote:

Full name of Nation:The Sultanate of Sharktail
Minister of Foreign Affairs:Dato Kamil
Ambassador Name:Miss Alia Laila

Greetings,

Norteno
Secretary

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Norteno » Tue May 05, 2020 6:05 pm

Full name of Nation: Federal Republic of Norteno
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Christian Lopez
Ambassador Name: Kieran Greenwood
... The Federal Republic of Norteno ...
"Live Long And Prosper"
NBO News: None At The Moment.

Embassy Program|Wiki Page (WIP)
A 16.0 civilization, according to this index.
I Dont Use NS Stats. This Nation Doesnt Exactly Agree With My Political Beliefs.
Texas Doesnt Get Annexed Into The Untied States as they Refuse to get rid of slavery, Alta California Becomes Independent With US Aid (Like Texas). Unites To Form Norteno in late 1860. The US Attempts To Invade Norteno To Get The Southeast But Fail Because Of The Civil War a few months into the War.

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Tue May 05, 2020 6:27 pm

Norteno wrote:

Full name of Nation: Federal Republic of Norteno
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Christian Lopez
Ambassador Name: Kieran Greenwood

Greetings,

Transadhea
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Transadhea » Tue May 05, 2020 8:57 pm

Full name of Nation:
The Zakarovist Republic of Transadhea
Here
Ambassador Name:
Ivanova Fiodora Ladinkova Minekosovsky
Унитарная Республика Беларусь - Латвия
Unitarnaya Respublika Belarus' - Latviya
The Unitary Republic of Belarus - Latvia
|Overview|
Transadhean Embassy Program
We're located IRL Belarus and Latvia

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Thu May 07, 2020 9:52 pm

Transadhea wrote:

Full name of Nation:
The Zakarovist Republic of Transadhea
Here
Ambassador Name:
Ivanova Fiodora Ladinkova Minekosovsky

Greetings,

The United States of Ibica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Fri May 08, 2020 6:32 am

Full name of Nation: The United States of Ibica
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of States Serina Fry
Ambassador Name: Jarod Lindsay

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Fri May 08, 2020 2:42 pm

The United States of Ibica wrote:

Full name of Nation: The United States of Ibica
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of States Serina Fry
Ambassador Name: Jarod Lindsay

Greetings,

Empirical Switzerland
Senator

Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Empirical Switzerland » Fri May 08, 2020 3:25 pm

Full name of Nation: The Federal Republic of Emperical Switzerland
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Silvan Wolf
Ambassador Name: Niklas Siebold[/blocktext][/td][/tr][/table]
News: Swiss Man uses 'Fonduethrower' on cow test-subject, lethality confirmed, Priest gets drunk on Blood of Christ, claims he just couldn't handle the Jesusness, and War with Tupeia deemed 'inevitable'.

Click to Declare War on Me | Lord Bodie Q&A | Zürich International | Lord Bodie Face Reveal!
Pro Life, Small Government, Legal Immigrants, 2nd Amendment, Capitalism, Free Markets, and Equal Marriage
Abortion, Large Government, Socialism, Communism, Gun Control, Illegal Immigrants, Pro Choice, Joe Biden, Police Abolishment, and Fascism

Founder of GRAIL

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Thu May 14, 2020 3:49 am

Empirical Switzerland wrote:Full name of Nation: The Federal Republic of Emperical Switzerland
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Silvan Wolf
Ambassador Name: Niklas Siebold[/blocktext][/td][/tr][/table]

Greetings,

Yuwa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuwa » Thu May 14, 2020 7:22 am

Full name of Nation: The Sultanate of Yuwa
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Jesper Adam
Ambassador Name: Solomon Gothi
NS:
Overview | Constitution | Embassy Exchange Program

6/10 scale, according to Nation's Power Index
NS Politeia Score : 1 (Open Anocracies), according to NSPoliteia Index of Democracy and Pluralism
IIC Score : 83.5 (Barely Corrupt), based on International Index of Corruption

Real Life : Physics Student

Springmont
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Thu May 14, 2020 8:52 am

Yuwa wrote:

Full name of Nation: The Sultanate of Yuwa
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Jesper Adam
Ambassador Name: Solomon Gothi

Greetings,

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information