NATION

PASSWORD

Asking Questions [Closed, Tupeia]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Asking Questions [Closed, Tupeia]

Postby Allanea » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:05 am

Somewhere in Tupeia

The large drum, containing the cocaine, was brought out of the water. Whoever opened it would discover, quite quickly, that the Allanean who bought the slaves did not tell a lie. The payment – just under fifty kilos fine Liberty-City cocaine in wholesale transparent plastic bags – was in fact stacked within the drum. The drum had a double bottom and double walls filled with flotation foam, to keep it from sinking or leaking onto the precious contents.

But the pure, pharmaceutical grade cocaine was not its sole contents. but more importantly, placed on its bottom, under the bag of Liberty-City cocaine, was a stack of yellow bricks looking for the world like the colored clay children around the world played with – whether in Allanea or Tupeia. And running into the bricks were wires.

Fifty kilograms of plastic explosives, rigged to blow when the drum was breached or the lid lifted, sent the pure Liberty-City cocaine directly into the face of whatever unfortunate opened the drum.

The Allaneans kept their promises.

A classified location

The submarine floated into the pen during a dark and cloudy night. The slaves were taken off the boat under armed guard. They were placed, quite soon, on a railcar aboard a narrow-gauge train, and moved, their eyes bound, through long underground passages. Those of them who paid attention might hear the steps of men trained to move in silence.

The Allaneans understood, of course, that it was possible the Tupeians had lied. For this reason, the slaves were moved deep underground, to minimize the chance that – despite assurances to the contrary – the Tupeians were capable of detonating the probes by remote, and would do so to take revenge on the mysterious 'Allanean businessman'.

Each of the slaves was placed in a separate room, with its walls lined with what appeared to be metal plating. The rooms had simple amenities, and food was brought in – food that perhaps the slaves would not be able to fully appreciate – eggs and bacon, orange juice, simple, caloric, and well-made.

Over the next few days each of the slaves would undergo an elaborate medical examination. They would still be blindfolded whenever they left the cell, and constantly under guard. Their clothing was replaced by a simple set of bluish-grey pajama-like uniform, and soft, laceless sneakers. Nowhere on the clothing could a buckle or a lace be found.

Only after the Allaneans judged their examination complete, the first of the slaves (the most educated one would be chosen) would be taken into an interrogation room – or, if one preferred, a debriefing room.

As the Tupeian's blindfolds were removed, they would find themselves in a room with light-grey walls, and a grey linoleum floor. They were seated on a comfortable, leather-padded office chair, and in front of them was a man with the bearing of a military officer, in a pressed, dark-blue uniform, seated behind a large desk equipped with a computer. Behind the man was an Allanean flag, and a portrait of the King and Queen of Allanea.

"Good morning." – said the officer – "I'm Captain Obadiah Wheeler. Free Kingdom Naval Intelligence. And what is your name?"
Last edited by Allanea on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:54 am

Somewhere in Tupeia

A large drum was taken out of the water boarded by a middle-class tupein boat. Inside the large ship, the captain began opening the large drum. The drum was open and it was revealed that the entrepreneur had kept his promise, there were 50 kilos of cocaine in the drum. One moment, when he smiled, thinking of being promoted to a higher position, the drum suddenly exploded in a massive explosion. The explosion was so severe that it shattered the ship in several pieces and killed all the crew and people on board.

The Tupein High Evening learned of the blast after 45 minutes.

Allanea wrote:"Good morning." – said the officer – "I'm Captain Obadiah Wheeler. Free Kingdom Naval Intelligence. And what is your name?"

"I am probe number 155 say command, my Lord"
Last edited by Tupeia on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:58 am

The Allanean's eyes widened ever so slightly as he spoke. A more astute observer would have known the man was angered – by the way his hands tensed slightly on the polished, dark-brown surface of the desk.
"Number 155. For the purposes of this conversation, your name is, shall we say, Kaspar. You'll address me as 'Captain' throughout. Now, Kaspar, I would like to know: do you remember anything about your life before you were fitted with the probes? Tell me as much as you can."
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:18 am

Allanea wrote:The Allanean's eyes widened ever so slightly as he spoke. A more astute observer would have known the man was angered – by the way his hands tensed slightly on the polished, dark-brown surface of the desk.
"Number 155. For the purposes of this conversation, your name is, shall we say, Kaspar. You'll address me as 'Captain' throughout. Now, Kaspar, I would like to know: do you remember anything about your life before you were fitted with the probes? Tell me as much as you can."

Probe 155 started laughing like a madman on the captain's words.

"Do you really think you're talking to a person, no, you're not talking to a miserable host, you're talking to his parasite. The problem of slaves is that they can rebel and overthrow their masters. We are the solution to a 100% probes-controlled mind slaves"

"To answer your question, this person was a slave from birth, created to be a highly intelligent biological robot. What I'm saying is that I was implanted from birth"

"I can tell you one secret, if you like"

Suddenly, it started to laugh as if it were a joke.
Last edited by Tupeia on Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:46 am

"Fascinating. So you are a fairly advanced biological robot. Tell me, then about your biography as a biological robot. "
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:18 pm

Allanea wrote:"Fascinating. So you are a fairly advanced biological robot. Tell me, then about your biography as a biological robot. "

"No, the problem is that Tupeia switched to incorporating mind control probes into her slave population through the process of replacing parts of the brain with a mind control probe. I mean the host is aware of everything and he sees everything we do. You also need to understand that only educated slaves have an intelligent probe type, to all other types of slaves, probes act as mind controllers"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:14 pm

"That is not a response to my question. To be clear: I would like you to tell me what happened to you after you were activated in this configuration, and until the point you came into this facility, in as much detail as possible."
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:48 am

Allanea wrote:"That is not a response to my question. To be clear: I would like you to tell me what happened to you after you were activated in this configuration, and until the point you came into this facility, in as much detail as possible."

"When I was embedded in the host's head, I spent my entire life from being a host to capturing and testing, learning the different directions of education to be a highly intelligent probe. You see, probes for ordinary slaves are only the destroyers of free will, while educated slaves have their own will. And we are programmed to only study and serve our master"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:11 am

"So in essence, you have a degree of independence in decisionmaking, within the boundary of serving me as your master?" - the man's face contorted lightly, into an expression of disgust. "Do your have any knowledge of the host's life prior to the implantation?"
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:39 am

Allanea wrote:"So in essence, you have a degree of independence in decisionmaking, within the boundary of serving me as your master?" - the man's face contorted lightly, into an expression of disgust. "Do your have any knowledge of the host's life prior to the implantation?"

"Yes, since I am an educational slave, my free will must be preserved. There are limitations though, I cannot betray my master or Tupeia"

"I'll tell you my story"

" There was a long time ago some 5 years ago a small country called Efrore, the land was beautiful in terms of landscapes and people. But it wasn't long before Tupeia invaded the country, killed all pregnant women, burned churches, sold women, children and babies to slavery. The Tupeia Biochemical Weapons have reduced their lives to decay and excruciating death. Tupeia also pulled all the water and all the resources out of the environment, forced all highly intelligent people to forcibly breed for their children to be implanted with probes and become highly educated and smart slaves. The great Apostate Daimos Efror declared war on his own decision, you know why, I'll tell you why the war started, the reason is the industry. Industry was the reason for the war. The only thing left of Efror was Tupeia 3 or Tupeian Colony No. 3.
That's my story"
Last edited by Tupeia on Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:29 pm

"Very good," - the man said, encouragingly. He understood now that the slave-unit perceived him as its master. "How are the enslaved creatures, like you, handled and treated while they train? Tell me as much as you can about living conditions."
Last edited by Allanea on Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:36 pm

Allanea wrote:"Very good," - the man said, encouragingly. He understood now that the slave-unit perceived him as its master. "How are the enslaved creatures, like you, handled and treated while they train? Tell me as much as you can about living conditions."

" Very well, educated slaves are usually better treated. You can compare my treatment and our living conditions with the average student life in the average country. All other types of slaves are treated terribly, if I were to compare Tupeia and Ralkovia, I would rather be a slave in Ralkovea"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:47 pm

"Holy shit." - said the Allanean, unable to restrain himself from shock - that said, Allaneans were rather foulmouthed. "Little shits. What is the purpose of this mistreatment? That is to say, the slaves have probes that control their every actions. Why would you abuse a slave that follows all your orders to the letter? "
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:57 pm

Allanea wrote:"Holy shit." - said the Allanean, unable to restrain himself from shock - that said, Allaneans were rather foulmouthed. "Little shits. What is the purpose of this mistreatment? That is to say, the slaves have probes that control their every actions. Why would you abuse a slave that follows all your orders to the letter? "

The probe smiled

" The reason is simple, I'll answer your question. This is it. The Tupeia authorities are seeking completely for their own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are only interested in power, pure power. What pure power means, you will now understand. We differ from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. Everyone else, even those who looked like us, were cowards and hypocrites. The Nazis and Communists are very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended that they may even have believed that they were taking power reluctantly and for a limited time, and that right around the corner was a paradise in which people would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of giving up. Power is not a means; that's the end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to protect the revolution; one is revolutionizing the establishment of a dictatorship. The subject of persecution is exile. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me. The reason is sadism, the slave can still scream with pain "

" Who am I" , the probe laughed

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:22 pm

"How boring." - the Allanean said. ~ "Unfortunately there is a terrifying downside to thinking like this... but people who think like that, they are too brain damaged to realize it."

He was clearly no longer speaking of the slave.

"Anyway, more detail. Inform me please, in what facilities were you housed? What were they like in terms of their architecture? "
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:52 pm

Allanea wrote:"How boring." - the Allanean said. ~ "Unfortunately there is a terrifying downside to thinking like this... but people who think like that, they are too brain damaged to realize it."

He was clearly no longer speaking of the slave.

"Anyway, more detail. Inform me please, in what facilities were you housed? What were they like in terms of their architecture? "

" I'll answer my own question who I am. I am the Great Apostate Daimos. Did you notice that it takes me two to three minutes to answer your questions, it's like typing a message on a phone or an IRC channel"

"Now I will answer your question, in ordinary college"
Last edited by Tupeia on Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:32 pm

"Highly clever." - the Allanean seemed surprised for the first, then pressed the button on his desk. "Apostate, your use of technology is inventive, I grant you that. However, it is worth remembering I am the one that asks the questions here."

The door behind the slave opened.

"We have been intercepted." - Captain Wheeler said. "Get him back to his containment room."

Two sets of muscled hands grabbed onto the slave. Once again their eyes were bound.

When the binding was removed, the slave, Probe Number 155, or Kaspar as Wheeler named him, was back in their room with the metal-lined walls.

"Good day again, Kaspar." - said Obadiah Wheeler. "I apologize for this brief act of rudeness. Somehow your former owners found a way to communicate with the probe through gods know how many meters of solid rock we're under. So I've been forced to move you back to this containment chamber. As you see, the walls are metal-lined. It's a clever little physical phenomenon called a Faraday cage. No electromagnetic transmissions, in or out. Not to be crude about this, but right now I am interested in debriefing [i]you[/u], not Daimos. Daimos... perhaps in the future, in a different setting. Now... back to the subject matter. Can you tell me more about the college you studied at? Where did you sleep, how many men to a room, what food you had? These sort of details are what matters here."
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:33 am

Allanea wrote:"Highly clever." - the Allanean seemed surprised for the first, then pressed the button on his desk. "Apostate, your use of technology is inventive, I grant you that. However, it is worth remembering I am the one that asks the questions here."

The door behind the slave opened.

"We have been intercepted." - Captain Wheeler said. "Get him back to his containment room."

Two sets of muscled hands grabbed onto the slave. Once again their eyes were bound.

When the binding was removed, the slave, Probe Number 155, or Kaspar as Wheeler named him, was back in their room with the metal-lined walls.

"Good day again, Kaspar." - said Obadiah Wheeler. "I apologize for this brief act of rudeness. Somehow your former owners found a way to communicate with the probe through gods know how many meters of solid rock we're under. So I've been forced to move you back to this containment chamber. As you see, the walls are metal-lined. It's a clever little physical phenomenon called a Faraday cage. No electromagnetic transmissions, in or out. Not to be crude about this, but right now I am interested in debriefing [i]you[/u], not Daimos. Daimos... perhaps in the future, in a different setting. Now... back to the subject matter. Can you tell me more about the college you studied at? Where did you sleep, how many men to a room, what food you had? These sort of details are what matters here."

"The faculty is called Torres College. I slept in an ordinary bed, two people per room. The food I ate was plain Tupeian cuisine full of meat, fruit and vegetables with lots of natural juices.It is worth mentioning that the food and drinks were very tasty and plentiful"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri May 01, 2020 3:06 am

The Allanean nodded, this was crucial information. "Very well. I'm going to havve you rest for now. Later I will have them ask you mroe questions."

And indeed more questions came. They were often on unusual subjects - the slave was asked to describe the shape of the buildings, the type of education they received, the streets they walked in, the teachers who taught them. It seemed confusing sometimes to wonder why the Allaneans required those details, and yet they required them all. The other educated slaves were likewise questioned in their cells.

One important question all slaves were asked was on the conditions of the other slaves:

"Did you personally witness anything of the conditions of the menial slaves? What can you tell us about these?"
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Fri May 01, 2020 3:20 am

Allanea wrote:The Allanean nodded, this was crucial information. "Very well. I'm going to havve you rest for now. Later I will have them ask you mroe questions."

And indeed more questions came. They were often on unusual subjects - the slave was asked to describe the shape of the buildings, the type of education they received, the streets they walked in, the teachers who taught them. It seemed confusing sometimes to wonder why the Allaneans required those details, and yet they required them all. The other educated slaves were likewise questioned in their cells.

One important question all slaves were asked was on the conditions of the other slaves:

"Did you personally witness anything of the conditions of the menial slaves? What can you tell us about these?"

"I saw it myself. Conditions are common but probes are the cause of short and horrible lifetimes, most of their brains are irreversibly removed, including parts that regulate pain and heart rate. Therefore, slaves will execute orders even if they involve physical harm to themselves. You see the average factory, an injured slave will work until he dies. And ordinary slaves can still handle rifles, planes, tanks, these are waves of soldiers"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri May 01, 2020 3:36 am

"I weep for them." - the Allanean said. In truth, he already expected something like that. "What can you tell me about the homes where the masters live? How are they built?"
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Fri May 01, 2020 7:40 am

Allanea wrote:"I weep for them." - the Allanean said. In truth, he already expected something like that. "What can you tell me about the homes where the masters live? How are they built?"

"They live in ordinary houses"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri May 01, 2020 10:10 am

"This does not answer me at all. Can you describe the architecture of those homes? What do they look like? Are they large or small? How do they differ from the homes the slaves live in?"
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Fri May 01, 2020 11:41 am

Allanea wrote:"This does not answer me at all. Can you describe the architecture of those homes? What do they look like? Are they large or small? How do they differ from the homes the slaves live in?"

"The elite usually live in villas or ordinary big houses. Slaves sleep in ordinary barracks. It's weird that you didn't ask me anything about the religion, history, army and culture of Tupeia"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri May 01, 2020 12:16 pm

"For the very reason we started with. You're not really able to tell me anything about Tupeia's military - any secrets you'd know, you're brain-locked against revealing. The important things about its culture, we already know. Well... a final question, then. What do people in Tupeia typically eat? Is it wheat or is it rice that is the main staple food?"
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents