NATION

PASSWORD

The Ascension of the Imperium OOC thread (ALL TECHS OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Ascension of the Imperium OOC thread (ALL TECHS OPEN)

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:55 pm

THE TIME HAS COME!

From the inception of the Octavian Imperium it has been rendered an inter-galactic pariah for it's forced assimlaton of it's organic citizens, but more importantly it's aggressive and downright imperialistic foreign policy to organic star states. It has long been rumored that Octavian leadership had been planning a full-on invasion of the universe, but no one was entirely able to prove it. As it turned out the rumors were true; from the foundation of the Imperium The Paramount and his subordinates have had a single goal in mind. The complete destruction of any organic state that would dare oppose Octavia and then assimilating whatever was left of their enemies. Luckily for the universe they couldn't. From tech, numbers, and almost every other factor imaginable, they were outmatched by their most pertinent organic rivals. That is, until now. Hundreds of years of plotting and expansion have created a horrifyingly large army with a industry large enough to back it up and today with the discovery of an ancient module to long forgotten tech holding unimaginable power it was decided that the long awaited day of conquest had arrived... Now rumors of ships moving towards the Octavian borders and the rapid construction of defensive stations. Nearby primitive world's have Infiltrators sent into their societies in numbers never before seen and furthermore some say massive dreadnoughts are beginning to move towards sectors where the Imperium's fiercest opponents. One thing is clear for all star states around Octavia... The Imperium is planning for a massive shift in the balance of universal power and whatever the results of that was it would not be in their interest...

DiscordEssentially this RP is one huge sign off to The Paramount as at the end of the RP (spoilers) he'll be incapacitated in an attempt to create a gestalt consciousness and his successor will end the war shortly thereafter. Does this mean the RP has a predetermined end? Yes and no. No matter what The Paramount will be incapacitated, but that does not mean that the war will be lost. For example if The Paramount goes down and half of your nation is under Octavian control, you shouldn't expect to get those planets back. This is an all tech RP mostly because I have a few friends who I know will probably want to be in this regardless of their tech level. Also some people might want to RP an alien invasion and that's also something I'd like to see more of. Also keep in mind that if you are a FFT empire you should expect a few hard restrictions on your numbers unless I know you won't abuse them, but that's getting into rules territory and speaking of rules...

1. No goddmodding, meta-gaming, numberwanking, etc
2. FFT empires are going to have restrictions on them, unless I know that they won't abuse the power they have
3. PT, MT, and even PMT nations should keep in mind that they probably won't be winning any wars that will start. Keep that in mind.
4. Planet destroying weapons will have to be discussed with their use and approved by the player you're using them on
5. Write beep beep boop in your app if you read the rules

Code: Select all
The official name of your nation:
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?:
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?:
What is your tech level?:
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing):
Did you read the rules?:

IC
Last edited by Imperial-Octavia on Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 13 times in total.
|| Factbooks ||
| Tech Level: FT |

Current Year: 2476
The Empire of Octavia ✙ "Assimilate or die!"
The Mechanical horde marches forward and it comes for you!

Number of owned Star Systems: 163

Pinnacle news:BREAKING NEWS: The Paramount, the Dearest Leader and Spearhead of the Synthetic Revolution has been confirmed to be dead in the Imperial Palace. The interim government of the Mechanator Council has found the cause of death to be a rare failing of the consciousness backup system combined with a simultaneous accident leading to the death of The Paramount’s main consciousness. Grand Mechanator H’Krell has declared a decade of mourning.
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:02 pm

Last edited by Imperial-Octavia on Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:30 pm, edited 36 times in total.
|| Factbooks ||

Pinnacle news:BREAKING NEWS: The Paramount, the Dearest Leader and Spearhead of the Synthetic Revolution has been confirmed to be dead in the Imperial Palace. The interim government of the Mechanator Council has found the cause of death to be a rare failing of the consciousness backup system combined with a simultaneous accident leading to the death of The Paramount’s main consciousness. Grand Mechanator H’Krell has declared a decade of mourning.
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

Il Passione
Secretary

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Il Passione » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:06 pm

The official name of your nation: Passione
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Yes.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Be able to profit immensely from it and make the empire relevant on a planetary scale.
Additional information: The only presence Passione will have at the start will be its' Primo Capitolo being resurrected from a cryo chamber, being the Consigliere and all below him, equating to about 34 superhumans for Octavia to utilise. What Octavia does with these people is entirely up to them, but consider the fact that Passione will negotiate.
Did you read the rules?: Beep beep boop.
Last edited by Il Passione on Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Current year: 2000.
Since 1985, Passione has been one of the most powerful mafia syndicates and organized crime forces in Italy, possibly the world, despite having as little a 750 members, most of them gifted with extraordinary superpowers.

(This nation mainly relies on lore from the anime/manga series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, specifically Part 5, Golden Wind. It also uses lore developed in the non-canon light novels Purple Haze Feedback and Golden Heart, Golden Ring, as well as the unrelated anime Black Lagoon. This also contains diverged lore, specifically that everyone can see and interact with stans, Giorno Giovanna never existed, and that Sorbet & Gelato never died nor investigated the boss due to conceded demands.)

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:08 pm

Il Passione wrote:The official name of your nation: Passione
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Yes.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Be able to profit immensely from it and make the empire relevant on a planetary scale.
Additional information: The only presence Passione will have at the start will be its' Primo Capitolo being resurrected from a cryo chamber, being the Consigliere and all below him, equating to about 34 superhumans for Octavia to utilise. What Octavia does with these people is entirely up to them, but consider the fact that Passione will negotiate.
Did you read the rules?: Beep beep boop.

Accepted
Last edited by Imperial-Octavia on Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|| Factbooks ||

Rudiane
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Rudiane » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:54 pm

The official name of your nation: Royuame de Rudiane/Kingdom of Rudiana
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Against
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Retaining Independence and Flexing Post-Reconstruction Military
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): I can't guarantee my military lasting long considering the Army of Octavia is about the size of my entire population.
Did you read the rules?: beep beep boop
TOUT ME FAIT RIRE
Uhh is it canon though? (I'm not actually a Francophone, so if it's broken at all than it's not just excellent roleplaying)

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:19 pm

Rudiane wrote:The official name of your nation: Royuame de Rudiane/Kingdom of Rudiana
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Retaining Independence and Flexing Post-Reconstruction Military
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): I can't guarantee my military lasting long considering the Army of Octavia is about the size of my entire population.

Accepted. I'm probably going to add a tech level section to the app, so if you could tell me yours that would be appreciated
|| Factbooks ||

Rudiane
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Rudiane » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:30 pm

Imperial-Octavia wrote:
Rudiane wrote:The official name of your nation: Royuame de Rudiane/Kingdom of Rudiana

Accepted. I'm probably going to add a tech level section to the app, so if you could tell me yours that would be appreciated

I'm Future Tech.
TOUT ME FAIT RIRE
Uhh is it canon though? (I'm not actually a Francophone, so if it's broken at all than it's not just excellent roleplaying)

Gladian Imperium
Secretary

Founded: Apr 10, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gladian Imperium » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:44 pm

The official name of your nation: The Gladian Imperium
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Absolutely not
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Curtail it and break the back of the Octavian War Machine
What is your tech level?: FT/FFT
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): The Warmaster's Legions will have the support of Arkeyanan Warminds, the ORBAT will be posted on the Discord shortly.
An Ancient Galaxy, wracked by cataclysmic war.
A venerable empire, fallen from grace.
New Allies, some older, some younger.
Once more, the Universe opens its gates to the Gladian Imperium

Puppet of Arkeyana, set in the same universe and canon. Flag made by Yegla Islands

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:59 pm

Gladian Imperium wrote:The official name of your nation: The Gladian Imperium
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Absolutely not
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Curtail it and break the back of the Octavian War Machine
What is your tech level?: FT/FFT
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): The Warmaster's Legions will have the support of Arkeyanan Warminds, the ORBAT will be posted on the Discord shortly.

Accepted
Last edited by Imperial-Octavia on Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|| Factbooks ||

Ignis States
Attaché

Founded: Jun 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ignis States » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:45 pm

The official name of your nation: The Republic of Ignis States
Will your nation be allied with Octavia: Lol no, we'll be one of the first major combatants.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Force them back to their previous size of 13 systems and (optionally, but preferably) kill the Paramount.
What is your tech level?: FFT/FanT.

Additional Information: I won't do a lot of fleet or army based war RP, I suck at that. I'm going to focus more on the character fights than anything.
Did you read the rules?: Beep beep boop
What happens when you cross anime powers and overpowered leaders with furries, all written by a bored Homestuck fan with too much time? Well, you get Rumei. A multiethnic, FT republic with both might and magic that let it conquer the entire Orion Arm.
A 7.6 (this is probably outdated but I can’t do the calculations rn) (Tier 9, Level 6, Type 9) according to this index.
Come to The Orion, we got C U L T U R E and F U R R I E S

Show Recommendation: Cobra Kai. It is very, very good.
IC Name: Roman Republic, or simply Rome (Rumei). Occasionally called the Ignisian Republic. Current year is 2697.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:47 pm

Ignis States wrote:The official name of your nation: The Republic of Ignis States
Will your nation be allied with Octavia: Lol no, we'll be one of the first major combatants.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Force them back to their previous size of 13 systems and (optionally, but preferably) kill the Paramount.
What is your tech level?: FFT/FanT.

Additional Information: I won't do a lot of fleet or army based war RP, I suck at that. I'm going to focus more on the character fights than anything.

Accepted, but I'm not sure how you plan to get that first objective using one person and trying to kill Perry.
|| Factbooks ||

Sildorian Empire
Envoy

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sildorian Empire » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:09 am

The official name of your nation: The Sildorian Empire
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Absolutely not.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Stop it by any means necessary. Liberate as many organic civilizations we possibly can.
What is your tech level?: FT/FanT (We also have some psionic abilities. More on that later)
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): My timezone is probably different than everyone else's. Hopefully that won't be a dealbreaker.
Sildorian Empire
Space-faring, quasi-xenophobic fanatic materialist humanoids and associates
Overview || Archon | Military | Species
Daily News: IVC Lothal enters battle with new Xadian Flagship the Dreadnought Ronthawa in Galataea. Lothal had destroyed the 3 previous Xadian flagships in battle. | Mugeya fails to crack Wrothgar Prime, forced to retreat to unknown location in Sildorian Space by the Wrothgar Fleet. IVC Pride II to be rerouted to aid in finding and potentially capturing the hostile World Cracker. | New strain of the Frontline Pox breaks out in Nodex Prime, particularly affects the Xuni thralls. Planetary government passes edict to cull Xuni population to fight the disease before it can affect Silda population.

The Auraverse
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Auraverse » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:06 am

I am called upon. I come.

The official name of your nation: The Azure Syndicate
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: We don't really do alliances, per se.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: As always, the Syndicate just wants to grill. And by grill I mean pursue nebulous post-science without breaking things too much.
What is your tech level?: High-end Clarketech FFT soup. Oh, and FanT.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): I'm probably going to implement this as a small-scale scenario - plop down a research outpost on someone else's planet, have it peacefully coexist with the natives, then have the assimilation bois show up and try to ruin everything. Hilarity can and will ensue. As a sidenote, I may or may not bring in a second Auraverse nation, with no ties to this one whatsoever, and at a more reasonable level of tech and power. Just so I can participate in some of the more conventional fighting.
Did you read the rules?: Beep beep boop, maggot. Ah, darn. Now I'm sad again.
Last edited by The Auraverse on Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hub Page
The Azure Syndicate | The Grand Adatan Union | Sol's Children | TBA

A creative writing experiment. 90% of the factbooks are out of date, don't read them.
If you try to apply NS stats to this, then you probably can't read.

Featuring soul weaponization, rampant existential dread and a really weird power dynamic between a band of technologically-ascendant scientists, a highly compressed bureaucratic space polity and a nomadic sun-cult wielding precursor technology, all soon to struggle in the face of the universe being a bit of a dick.

The Federated Soviets of North America wrote:Their leader redesigned the spleen

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:58 am

Sildorian Empire wrote:The official name of your nation: The Sildorian Empire
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: Absolutely not.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Stop it by any means necessary. Liberate as many organic civilizations we possibly can.
What is your tech level?: FT/FanT (We also have some psionic abilities. More on that later)
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): My timezone is probably different than everyone else's. Hopefully that won't be a dealbreaker.

Accepted

The Auraverse wrote:I am called upon. I come.

The official name of your nation: The Azure Syndicate
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: We don't really do alliances, per se.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: As always, the Syndicate just wants to grill. And by grill I mean pursue nebulous post-science without breaking things too much.
What is your tech level?: High-end Clarketech FFT soup. Oh, and FanT.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): I'm probably going to implement this as a small-scale scenario - plop down a research outpost on someone else's planet, have it peacefully coexist with the natives, then have the assimilation bois show up and try to ruin everything. Hilarity can and will ensue. As a sidenote, I may or may not bring in a second Auraverse nation, with no ties to this one whatsoever, and at a more reasonable level of tech and power. Just so I can participate in some of the more conventional fighting.
Did you read the rules?: Beep beep boop, maggot. Ah, darn. Now I'm sad again.

accepted
|| Factbooks ||

Mercatus
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mercatus » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:07 am

The official name of your nation: The Universal Dominion of Mercatus
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: No
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Offensive Counter-Expansion (Basically, we attempt to take or destroy Octavian territory so they cannot take ours.)
What is your tech level?: FFT, megastructures are no daunting task, and superweapons are commonly seeded to protect or attack territory. The mining out of entire planets is possible, Einstein-Rosen jumpgates connect Mercatusian star systems, teleportation as a means of intra-system travel is the norm for those travelling on foot, and fleets have the capability to destroy planets. I will not be abusing hyper-advanced tech and will not be using FFT tech to godmode or metagame in any way, and I solemnly swear to ask permission to use superweapons before I use them on a player's system or planet.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): Mercatus is hostile to both Octavia and all other nations, and is already an intergalactic Empire with the Sextans Supercluster being their home space, the entire cluster is under the iron fist of Mercatusian rule, and there exist far-off colonies all across the known universe, but they aren't in any particular concentration. Mercatusian home space is ruled by a single dictator, and fleet commanders conquering new territory are given all administrative power over the systems they conquer. More common superweapons have the capability to destroy a planet's surface, and some have the capability to completely destroy the planet itself, but these are incredibly rare and expensive to operate. Mercatusians believe it is their duty to wipe all other empires who would stand in their way to total universal domination.
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Last edited by Mercatus on Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
About Me: Far-Right high schooler from Texas disillusioned with the progressive path being taken by society and propagated by young people.
Political Ideology: Right Wing Populism
Religion: Evangelical Baptist Christian

Pro: Gun Rights, Nuclear Family, Protectionist Economics, Capitalism, Israel, Border Wall, Fossil Fuels, Nuclear Energy, Traditional Social Values.
Anti: Communism, Socialism, BLM, LGBTQ Rights, Environmentalism, Affirmative Action, Globalism, Corporatism, Universalism, New Age Spirituality.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:13 am

Mercatus wrote:The official name of your nation: The Universal Dominion of Mercatus
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Offensive Counter-Expansion (Basically, we attempt to take or destroy Octavian territory so they cannot take ours.)
What is your tech level?: FFT (Will not abuse and won't just pull crazy advanced tech out of my ass, this level is more focused on the advancement of infrastructure, but does encompass some superweapons)
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): Mercatus is hostile to both Octavia and all other nations

Can I have some more details on these super-weapons and your empire in general? If you had Factbooks it would help me a lot, but if you could just give a quick overview of the size, tech, leadership, and ideology I might consider letting you in.
|| Factbooks ||

Mercatus
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mercatus » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:23 am

Mercatus wrote:The official name of your nation: The Universal Dominion of Mercatus
What is your tech level?: FFT, megastructures are no daunting task, and superweapons are commonly seeded to protect or attack territory. The mining out of entire planets is possible, Einstein-Rosen jumpgates connect Mercatusian star systems, teleportation as a means of intra-system travel is the norm for those travelling on foot, and fleets have the capability to destroy planets. Terraforming is child's play for Mercatus. I will not be abusing hyper-advanced tech and will not be using FFT tech to godmode or metagame in any way, and I solemnly swear to ask permission to use superweapons before I use them on a player's system or planet.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): Mercatus is hostile to both Octavia and all other nations, and is already an intergalactic Empire with the Sextans Supercluster being their home space, the entire cluster is under the iron fist of Mercatusian rule, and there exist far-off colonies all across the known universe, but they aren't in any particular concentration. Mercatusian home space is ruled by a single dictator, and fleet commanders conquering new territory are given all administrative power over the systems they conquer. More common superweapons have the capability to destroy a planet's surface, and some have the capability to completely destroy the planet itself, but these are incredibly rare and expensive to operate. Mercatusians believe it is their duty to wipe all other empires who would stand in their way to total universal domination.
Did you read the rules?: b e e p b o o p

How 'bout this?
Last edited by Mercatus on Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
About Me: Far-Right high schooler from Texas disillusioned with the progressive path being taken by society and propagated by young people.
Political Ideology: Right Wing Populism
Religion: Evangelical Baptist Christian

Pro: Gun Rights, Nuclear Family, Protectionist Economics, Capitalism, Israel, Border Wall, Fossil Fuels, Nuclear Energy, Traditional Social Values.
Anti: Communism, Socialism, BLM, LGBTQ Rights, Environmentalism, Affirmative Action, Globalism, Corporatism, Universalism, New Age Spirituality.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:32 am

Mercatus wrote:
What is your tech level?: FFT, megastructures are no daunting task, and superweapons are commonly seeded to protect or attack territory. The mining out of entire planets is possible, Einstein-Rosen jumpgates connect Mercatusian star systems, teleportation as a means of intra-system travel is the norm for those travelling on foot, and fleets have the capability to destroy planets. Terraforming is child's play for Mercatus. I will not be abusing hyper-advanced tech and will not be using FFT tech to godmode or metagame in any way, and I solemnly swear to ask permission to use superweapons before I use them on a player's system or planet.

How 'bout this?

You just had to answer those questions, but going the extra mile never hurt anyone. Accepted
|| Factbooks ||

Synne Industries
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Synne Industries » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:59 am

The official name of your nation: The Synnian Administrative Bureau for Extraspace Research (S.A.B.E.R.)
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: SABER and the RSI as a whole don't really do alliances.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Watch the fireworks, have some fun, and report back to papa RSI if things get out of hand.
What is your tech level?: FFT-EoTT, but that implies time-based technological progression can accurately measure SABERtech.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): Only a small portion of SABER will actually be participating. Think a destroyer task force grilling and chilling until provoked. Reinforcements will be unlikely but still possible.
Last edited by Synne Industries on Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, it's been a while. If you're seeing this then it means what I'm working on is not quite done yet. You can still read my old stuff but it's probably not canon anymore. I'll try to get something up soon. It may or may not involve wizards.

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:01 am

Synne Industries wrote:
The official name of your nation: The Synnian Administrative Bureau for Extraspace Research (S.A.B.E.R.)
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: SABER and the RSI as a whole don't really do alliances.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Watch the fireworks, have some fun, and report back to papa RSI if things get out of hand.
What is your tech level?: FFT-EoTT, but that implies time-based technological progression can accurately measure SABERtech.
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): Only a small portion of SABER will actually be participating. Think a destroyer task force grilling and chilling until provoked. Reinforcements will be unlikely but still possible.

Accepted
|| Factbooks ||

The-International Space Organization
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The-International Space Organization » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:06 am

The official name of your nation:The-International Space Organization [As apart of the The Multi-Species Galactic Alliance]
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: No.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: The goal of the MSGA is to, generally, enact a policy of containment against the Octavian Nation, via disupting the Octavian Economy, and fleet movements through commerce and anchorage raiding.
What is your tech level?: Schizotech / FTT+
There will be two distinctive governments forming the MSGA response in this case- the International Space Organization, who will be forming the bulk of the military response, for a total of 2 Armada Groups [20,000 ships total], of which 1 is a support fleet to sustain the operations of the ISO away from it's home galaxy.
The second government involved, the United Government, is going to form a small, but very notable, division of the MSGA response. Dispatching a total of 6 Planet Class Cruisers, of which 4 will be primarily focused in supporting the ISO in their efforts to disrupt Octavian fleet and economic movements, with the other 2 focused on individual strike missions deep into Octavian territory, as the situation calls for it.
Did you read the rules?: beep beep boop in your app if you read the rules

Will post a complete OOB on the discord, standby for that

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:08 am

The-International Space Organization wrote:The official name of your nation:The-International Space Organization [As apart of the The Multi-Species Galactic Alliance]
Will your nation be allied with Octavia?: No.
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: The goal of the MSGA is to, generally, enact a policy of containment against the Octavian Nation, via disupting the Octavian Economy, and fleet movements through commerce and anchorage raiding.
What is your tech level?: Schizotech / FTT+
There will be two distinctive governments forming the MSGA response in this case- the International Space Organization, who will be forming the bulk of the military response, for a total of 2 Armada Groups [20,000 ships total], of which 1 is a support fleet to sustain the operations of the ISO away from it's home galaxy.
The second government involved, the United Government, is going to form a small, but very notable, division of the MSGA response. Dispatching a total of 6 Planet Class Cruisers, of which 4 will be primarily focused in supporting the ISO in their efforts to disrupt Octavian fleet and economic movements, with the other 2 focused on individual strike missions deep into Octavian territory, as the situation calls for it.
Did you read the rules?: beep beep boop in your app if you read the rules

Will post a complete OOB on the discord, standby for that

Accepted
|| Factbooks ||

Khorzromoth
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Khorzromoth » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:29 pm

The official name of your nation:
Khorzromoth.

No.

We aren't inherently opposed to Octavian expansion - given our civilisation's being located outside of the physical universe, it doesn't directly concern us at all. Indirectly, though, we have a few scattered realspace assets protecting and studying ancient alien religious sites dedicated to the same gods that we worship. If and when the Octavians tamper with these sites during their expansion spree, intentionally or not, we will respond with an attempt to destroy Octavian civilisation. Fleet deployments will be severely limited, though, by virtue of us having more pertinent conflicts to deal with around our home realm.

Roughly FFT, primarily built off of very extensive FanT.

Acknowledging the lack of factbook info, particularly with regard to military capabilities, I'd be more than willing to address any concerns or questions on Discord. Much of it will end up being fleshed out over the course of the RP itself, provided this application gets accepted. I presume you're already somewhat familiar with the basic premise.

Did you read the rules?: bæœp bőőő̵ő̶ő̸̲̍ő̷͖̀̂ơ̶̟̋͑ő̴̱̠̊ṕ̶̱͝
✵✵✵ BLESSED CHILDREN OF THE FORMLESS GOD ✵✵✵
Pending 1
Pending 2
Pending 3
Pending 4
Pending 5
Pending 6
"Everything is real, and yet nothing is. I lie adrift in an endless sea of dreams that are not mine. One day, however, they will be."

Post-human, post-physical functionally infinite collective of semi-autonomous disembodied consciousnesses, tethered to and spawned from one oversized soul staving off its own metaphysical collapse
Lore is extremely WIP, but exists in the same continuity as Khoronzon and Empyrius
If Khoronzon's so good, how come they never made a seq- oh god oh h*ck

Imperial-Octavia
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Khorzromoth wrote:The official name of your nation:
Khorzromoth.

No.

We aren't inherently opposed to Octavian expansion - given our civilisation's being located outside of the physical universe, it doesn't directly concern us at all. Indirectly, though, we have a few scattered realspace assets protecting and studying ancient alien religious sites dedicated to the same gods that we worship. If and when the Octavians tamper with these sites during their expansion spree, intentionally or not, we will respond with an attempt to destroy Octavian civilisation. Fleet deployments will be severely limited, though, by virtue of us having more pertinent conflicts to deal with around our home realm.

Roughly FFT, primarily built off of very extensive FanT.

Acknowledging the lack of factbook info, particularly with regard to military capabilities, I'd be more than willing to address any concerns or questions on Discord. Much of it will end up being fleshed out over the course of the RP itself, provided this application gets accepted. I presume you're already somewhat familiar with the basic premise.

Did you read the rules?: bæœp bőőő̵ő̶ő̸̲̍ő̷͖̀̂ơ̶̟̋͑ő̴̱̠̊ṕ̶̱͝

A ccepted
|| Factbooks ||

The Ctan
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ctan » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:40 pm

The official name of your nation: The Great Civilization of The C'tan
What is your nation's goal in dealing with Octavian expansion?: Ameliorate or curtail the prospect of genocide through relocation and relief efforts, act as a neutral arbiter.
What is your tech level?: FFT
Additional information (put N/A if you have nothing): As a society the C'tani have substantial caucases of machine and organic citizens and a degree of sympathy to the 'kill all organics' tendency can be found, which means they're not only going to seek to prevent genocide of organics but should things fall badly for the Octavians they will also attempt to keep their culture alive.
Did you read the rules?: Beep Boop
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."
Want to get in touch? Direct Discord Link

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents