NATION

PASSWORD

MAGAThread XVIII: The Authority Is Total

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Telconi
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:57 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Gormwood wrote:It's like people aren't satisfied with her losing twice, they also want her to die in prison then take a dump in her coffin too. What happened to "Get Over It" or does that only apply to Democrats?

I didn't know that Trumpsters being petty bitches made Hillary Clinton an honorable person and not a snake.

What makes you think Gauth supports honorable people? His entire political view is one of hatred and malice.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
-Environmental Protections
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Freedom For Security Social Transactions
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Excessively Specific Government Programs
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism
-Fascists Masquerading as "Social Justice Warriors"

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:58 am

Telconi wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:
I didn't know that Trumpsters being petty bitches made Hillary Clinton an honorable person and not a snake.

What makes you think Gauth supports honorable people? His entire political view is one of hatred and malice.

Hillary supporters don't even realize the contradiction their existence is.

Imagine criticizing trump for being a racist while supporting a woman who's Warhawk policies killed thousands of black and brown people. I didn't know offensive words were worse than mass murder collateral damage.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:59 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:At least she never said to inject bleach into people.

Low bar. Reeeaaallly low bar.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:59 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:Eh fair enough.

I'm not saying she would have been a good president, she would have been shit and an embarrassment to the Democratic party.

Still it's hard of me to think she would fuck up as bad as Trump is.

Again tho, 2016 was trash year and both candidates where garbage.

Even if she didn't fuck up like trump, honestly what kind of comparison is it? Anyone should be able to be better than trump, the bar is set low there.

Again yeah but I think with her in charge things would be slightly less horrifying right now.

Like instead of being near apocalyptic right now it would only be a major catastrophe instead.
Last edited by The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp on Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:00 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Telconi wrote:

Imagine criticizing trump for being a racist while supporting a woman who's Warhawk policies killed thousands of black and brown people. I didn't know offensive words were worse than mass murder collateral damage.

So Trump and the pandemic is much better than Clinton then?
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:01 am

Page wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:At least she never said to inject bleach into people.

Trump is the best at setting low bars. The best.

No one can set a tremendous low bar like Donald Trump.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:01 am

Gormwood wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

I mean, the emails though. And the WW3 that totally would've happened because reasons.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:02 am

Gormwood wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

Ah yes, the old "if you don't like Hillary, you must love Trump" dichotomy.

Newsflash Gauth, I despise Trump. But in Hillary all I see is the same old shit with a more polished cover. What, you think a woman who threatens sexual abuse victims is better than a sexual abuser?
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:02 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
Page wrote:

Trump is the best at setting low bars. The best.

No one can set a tremendous low bar like Donald Trump.

Trump sinks bars like icebergs sink cruise ships.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:02 am

Vassenor wrote:
Gormwood wrote:So Trump and the pandemic is much better than Clinton then?

I mean, the emails though. And the WW3 that totally would've happened because reasons.

Youre desperate if you think the only reason I don't like Hillary is her emails.

Page
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:02 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Telconi wrote:

Have some theoretical NationStates Reddit gold for that post.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:03 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

Youre desperate if you think the only reason I don't like Hillary is her emails.

You get used to it eventually.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." ~ Patrick Henry

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:04 am

Page wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

Have some theoretical NationStates Reddit gold for that post.

I don't do it for the money or fame. Just the love of game.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:06 am

Rojava Free State wrote:

Newsflash Gauth, I despise Trump. But in Hillary all I see is the same old shit with a more polished cover. What, you think a woman who threatens sexual abuse victims is better than a sexual abuser?

With Clinton, the Senate GOP would have been looking to hobble or remove her at every opportunity as opposed to rubber stamp Trump's impulse engine bursts so your nightmare scenario of her passing bad laws would have been a spook story at best, and once in office she could have been replaced by the VP or Speaker. Compare the hawkish Nonocracy to the current Yes Dear permissiveness given to Trump.

Page
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:07 am

Vassenor wrote:

She wanted to try a no-fly zone in Syria while Russia was intervening there. That could have gone one of two ways:

1) World War 3

2) Russia calls her bluff and she backs down.

I will admit that #2 is the more probable outcome though.

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:08 am

Gormwood wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

With Clinton, the Senate GOP would have been looking to hobble or remove her at every opportunity as opposed to rubber stamp Trump's impulse engine bursts so your nightmare scenario of her passing bad laws would have been a spook story at best, and once in office she could have been replaced by the VP or Speaker. Compare the hawkish Nonocracy to the current Yes Dear permissiveness given to Trump.

Upholding the GOP controlled Senate as a moral paragon to own the cons.

Stay classy my dude.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:09 am

Gormwood wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

Ah yes, Russia is the boogeyman. We gotta fight them at every turn even if innocent people die in droves. Once again, refrain from criticizing trump for his bigotry when your preferred candidate would cause mass death and suffering across the global south.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:26 am

Page wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

She wanted to try a no-fly zone in Syria while Russia was intervening there. That could have gone one of two ways:

1) World War 3

Oh right, I forgot we're supposed to ignore her saying that this would involve working with rather than against Russia because narratives.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:27 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Gormwood wrote:With Clinton, the Senate GOP would have been looking to hobble or remove her at every opportunity as opposed to rubber stamp Trump's impulse engine bursts so your nightmare scenario of her passing bad laws would have been a spook story at best, and once in office she could have been replaced by the VP or Speaker. Compare the hawkish Nonocracy to the current Yes Dear permissiveness given to Trump.

Ah yes, Russia is the boogeyman. We gotta fight them at every turn even if innocent people die in droves. Once again, refrain from criticizing trump for his bigotry when your preferred candidate would cause mass death and suffering across the global south.

Appealing to worse problems to deflect Trump criticism. Classic Hillary Card behaviour.
Last edited by Vassenor on Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:28 am

Vassenor wrote:
Page wrote:

1) World War 3

Oh right, I forgot we're supposed to ignore her saying that this would involve working with rather than against Russia because narratives.

Post proof. Infact, you can also post proof the Russians would have worked with the idea. Go ahead vass, give us some sources as you always demand of us.

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:34 am

The East Marches II wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

Post proof. Infact, you can also post proof the Russians would have worked with the idea. Go ahead vass, give us some sources as you always demand of us.

Something like this?

Page wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

1) World War 3

You make a lot of assumptions, though. Like, that she would not have cooperated with Russia to establish the zone, which was exactly what she wanted to do. Saying what you said is comperable to her saying "I'm going to ring at Jenny's house, see if she's in" and everyone responding with "Why are you going to break into her house?"
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

Telconi
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Telconi » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:43 am

Vassenor wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

Appealing to worse problems to deflect Trump criticism. Classic Hillary Card behaviour.

When your offered solution is the worse problem, it's entirely appropriate.
-2.25 LEFT
-3.23 LIBERTARIAN

PRO:
-Weapons Rights
-Gender Equality
-LGBTQ Rights
-Racial Equality
-Religious Freedom
-Freedom of Speech
-Freedom of Association
-Life
-Limited Government
-Non Interventionism
-Labor Unions
ANTI:
-Racism
-Sexism
-Bigotry In All Forms
-Government Overreach
-Government Surveillance
-Unnecessary Taxes
-Foreign Entanglements
-Religious Extremism

Ifreann
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:52 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
If not even Hitler told people to inject disinfectant, and Trump did, then logically...

You did not just claim that trump is worse than a genocidal dictator. See, I thought your support for Hillary was ridiculous but it still is within the realm of reality. But trump being worse than Hitler? Forget about visiting Libya, let's go take a trip to visit some holocaust survivors instead.

Comparing Trump to Hitler :"omg how dare"
Comparing Vass to Hitler: *crickets*
He/Him

beating the devil
we never run from the devil
we never summon the devil
we never hide from from the devil
we never

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:54 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
If not even Hitler told people to inject disinfectant, and Trump did, then logically...

You did not just claim that trump is worse than a genocidal dictator. See, I thought your support for Hillary was ridiculous but it still is within the realm of reality. But trump being worse than Hitler? Forget about visiting Libya, let's go take a trip to visit some holocaust survivors instead.

You mean like the holocaust survivors who keep calling out the conditions in Trump's concentration camps?
Last edited by Vassenor on Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:58 am

Vassenor wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

You mean like the holocaust survivors who keep calling out the conditions in Trump's concentration camps?

Fake Jews. /Trump

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General